[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>142960386
kek
>>
>>142960386
Attempted murder, she got pushed
>>
>>142960386
lmao i was looking at de paul guy the entire time because i thought he got punched or something, i didnt even notice the woman falling until the 5th or 6th loop
>>
>>142960386
Based Morrobro for enforcing TAD.
>>
>>142960386
HOLY KEK
>>
>>142960386
seems like no one gives a shit she fell. was it not that high up?
>>
>>142960386
Moroccan fan conflicted whether to continue watching the match or start raping the fallen woman
>>
>>142961153
Fuck women who cares when there’s a gol to celebrate
>>
>>142961153
Not very deep but she fell into a veitkong spike trap,the people didn't react because of the mental shock received from seeing the horrific death (I was there I'm the chud moroccan guy on the left)
Did I look good ?
>>
>>142960386
RIP
>>
HOWEVER
>>
>>142961153

you can tell the argies were pushed you blind fuck,they were probably about to kick the asses of those weak idiots
>>
>>142961363
I have seen it multiple time the guy on the right barely touched the girl and went to celebrate with his friends the idiot guy on the left is the reason she fell
>>
>/pol/ niggas trying not to turn everything into their own vendetta challenge impossible
>>
>>142961503
I just made this thread to laugh at the retarded roastie but there's too many morons in this board

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.