[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240724_183635.jpg (54 KB, 486x331)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
This is just so absurdly blatant.
Can Argentina just play the fucking game for once and stop cheating? It's so weird how little interest they have in playing this sport.
>>
they still complained about the ref
>>
>>142963661
and they scored at 16 min kek
>>
>I'll talk shit without context
Repeat till the end of times
>>
>>142963800
no ammount of time waste justifies 15 minutes,much less allowing a goal on minute 16
>>
>>142963800
no context for this, yeah, the game had many pauses, but at max it should've been 7 min overtime, you got more than twice
>>
>>142963845
Iraq Ukraine got 13 min extra time... TODAY... nobody talks about it. They are adding more time these days, not that I agree with it. But it wasn't some new thing exclusive to this game.
>>
>>142963661
How do we cheat? I seen this so many times in other matches.
>>
>>142963845
Spain match got 9 minutes, Ukraine 13... They actually add time in this shit
Argentina's goal came as result of an offensive play that started right in minute 15; as per the rules, referees can let the last ball be played if there is a goal scenario
You would know these things if you weren't a football tourist though
>>
>>142963852
people using OPTA sports can measure actual game time.
It was less than 60 minutes
>>
>>142963661
> "It's so weird how little interest they have in playing this sport."
> Camera pans to clip of morroccan players laying on the grass for 20 minutes
Imagine if >we had chimped out like this when the Netherlands scored a +11 on us
>>
>>142963661
You know what? Fuck football. It's broken beyond repair.
>>
>>142965901
It's just sad, you can argue if you have self respect and honor you wouldn't dive into the grass like a bitch everytime someone touches you. But the truth is there's not downsides on doing it, players don't get punished if they fake a foul, so you don't loose anything. And obviously you gain nothing if you play fair
>>
>>142963661
kek amazing
>>
fuck off you losers,not even matches with missi or penaldo had this many pitch invasions,marrocos knew what they were doing and they got rewarded by mafia fifa and the olympics,we got completely fucked in the ass yesterday

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.