[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: enzo-fernandez-1497389.jpg (79 KB, 1140x641)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I don't remember if it was from my mom or anyone else that I heard this phrase once
>the jokes that hurt the most, are the ones that have a truth behind them

europeans are mad because deep inside, even if they play the progressive and anti-racism card, they don't consider blacks to be their people. And I think they're ashamed of having to fill their teams with africans to be competitive

whilist africans despise europeans because they consider them inferior, but most of them choose to play for european teams because it's their only chance to win something or have better facilities and training

it's a symbiotic relation where both don't like eachother, but they need the other. And both hate to publicly aknowledge that so they come out with stuff like "enzo is le racist"
>>
>>142967059
Ok.
>>
>>142967059
I’m ashamed, yes.
>they don't consider blacks to be their people
You can even remove the “their”.

>they need the other
We don’t need niggers. That makes me puke. It’s so convincing of an argument, right?
>”if you minecraft all niggers and browns destroying your country your football team will be slightly weaker and you will miss out on unhygienic diarrhea food!”
>>
This horse has been beaten to death and beyond its just argies talking about it at this point. We get it youre based and shit
>>
>>142967059
>europeans are mad
Mostly urban commies
>to fill their teams with africans to be competitive
That's what they want us to believe to valid eternal mass migration, you were supposed to be clever enough to not fall for that
>>
>>142967059
why can't argies stop being obsessed with black men
>>
Argies not realised that lefties are mad about everything constantly and they rule the media in every western country. Nothing they say is reflective of the populations.
>>
stop being enzo apologists,porteños basuras
he and the other players are retards for singing that song,how you get to the highest level of your sport/job and think you can get away with racism?
how stupid can you be?
let the fans sing the songs
>>
File: argentina is whitee.jpg (99 KB, 615x594)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
get in your own business,you have a lot of problems to solve, for example you are 55% poor now. France will be forever a great, white, european and rich country unlike you. Mbappe will win another 3 world cups and yes, he is indeed black like the best players in the world like the king Pele.
>>
>>142967059
>europeans are mad
the only people mad at this song are apefricans.
>>
>>142967059
>whilist africans despise europeans because they consider them inferior
africans also consider themselves inferior
>>
>>142968877
shut the fuck up cuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.