[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You now remember Lionel Messi
>>
not sure who this is, but he kinda looks like the rigging guy ngl
>>
He's gonna face the mighty Puebla this Saturday
>>
I remember his numerous chokes. Which was your favorite? For me, the Roma choke was special because he showed how he can choke worse than any other human (except his wife with a mouthful of BBC)
>>
File: 333.jpg (31 KB, 680x392)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>142984299
i sometimes come to chuckle at the rent free messi posting,but why do north americans always turn to faggotry as if it is instinctive

>pic related anon social life summarized
>>
>>142984299
The Chelsea one was the watershed moment, Ueafalona and Riggi were never the same after that one.
I also liked the pecho frio dynamics back in the days when tru argentinos called him out rightfully
>>
>>142984299
Chelsea 2012
>>
>>142984165
Used to love this guy.
>>
>>142984165
Who?
>>
>>142984353
>rent free messi posting bad
>messi sudaca spam good
My phone is worth more than your family.
>>
>>142988564
Yeah because you probably stole mine
>>
>>142984299
I like when he choked back to back to back and then quit the national team because he couldn't take the criticism but then came crawling back
>>
Never heard of her
>>
>>142991071
He came back because the youth of Argentina wanted him to do so, for example Enzo Fernandez who wrote him a letter. He then won everything together with those youngsters. It’s pure sovl but of course an American wouldn’t understand that
>>
>>142990126
>he got robbed by twain
kwab
>>
>>142990126
He should have really considered stealing some toilet paper
Romanians are the pajeets of europe
>>
>>142993015
So he only plays for Argentina because a blatant racist wanted him to do so? Kekimus maximus.
>>
>>142984299
Liverpool
>>
>>143008842
yeah, he could defend better

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.