[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What the FUCK has Arteta had done to his face?

He's bogged himself
>>
Wtf
>>
>>142989008
You'd have had sex with him before this
This is why your upset led to a dedicated thread (literally made a thread about this)
You would have let him shag you right up the arse. Don't bother arguing
>>
>>142989128
Bit of projection going on there I think mate
>>
>>142989144
I didn't make the thread matey
You did
>>
he looks normal in the press conference from the pre-season game yesterday
>>
>>142989128
lmfao done him.
>>
>>142989165
Yeah but the blurry artifacted screenshot of a video probably filmed first thing in the morning proves he had surgery
OP won't let him shag his arsehole now
>>
>>142989165
not really
>>
Arteta is a fit handsome man, would be a great shame if he took the botox pill. His forehead and eyes look weird in that pic, we will know soon enough if he's had cosmetic work done.

Football management does age you intensely and the modern guys are more insecure about that thing.
>>
>>142989243
>His forehead and eyes look weird in that pic
The forehead doesn't, obvious creases which botox would have removed
You're just dumb. What a shit thread YOU (yes YOU) made, homo!
>>
>>142989243
This is a very gay post mate
>>
This is the only protesting that the Yid Army will embark upon
That they're not, in fact, homosexual
When we all know they are
>>
File: 1718457925348242.jpg (225 KB, 720x765)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>142989008
rumor is a chimp tore off his whole face and they had to surgically reattach it
>>
>>142989243
Homosexuals are going to have their "rights" removed as soon as the far centre wins the elections.
>>
>>142989267
Im gay for saying it's better to age naturally than do plastic shit ?

Klopp is one of the biggest football coaches in the world, bloke has endless cosmetic work done to change his appearance. Eyes hair teeth probably more.
>>
>>142989008
he is a little bit younger than me but he looks a lot worse, is spanish and has won the same amount of premier league trophies as i have. and i didn't waste years trying. we are probably as rich as each other too.
>>
>>142989632
Maybe I could have laughed and nodded along until you said
>we are probably as rich as each other too.

Arteta probably worth like 50m+.
8m salary and was already Arsenal club captain in the 2010's. You don't know what it's like to live that level of money. Not even close.
>>
>>142989008
PS3 graphics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.