[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cucked off the menu cause women cant keep up
>>
imagine the women’s death march
I doubt a single one could complete it without shitting themselves
>>
At what point will men and women compete together since we all are about equity and all that noise? Like I want to see men and women box each other.
>>
It's only a little bit longer than a marathon, right? Don't women run marathons all the time? I don't understand why they can't just have a women's 50km event
>>
worse part is women's death march is just starting up, if the olympics weren't run by retards they could've just waited until 2028 where enough women would've been ready for it and added it then:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_50_kilometres_walk_world_record_progression
>>
The death march replacement is gay as fuck - 40km mixed relay, teams of 4, so 10km each.
>>
Now that they nerfed the death march, what is the new must watch meme event?
>>
>>142992107
>China is good at it
Good riddance
>>
>>142992134
It's actually two people running a marathon length (42km) in four legs, so each athlete runs 21km with a break
>>
>>142992048
running a marathon is MUCH easier than deathwalking a marathon thoughbeit
>>
>>142992275
ah cheers for that. it's still no deathmarch though
>>
>>142992048
death march is called DEATH march for a reason
>>
Women world records in athletics are not even as good as men’s state high school records. Like the fastest woman ever measured is not as fast as the fastest Texas high schooler. Gender equality does not exist.
>>
>>142993810
Should women compete with paralympian men instead?
>>
>>142991949
We live in a society so of course that will never happen and we'll have to keep pretending that biology isn't real
>>
>>142993810
It's equality not sameness you retard
>>
>>142991949
Did that in MMA and some tranny smashed a woman’s skull
>>
>>142995528
Definition of equality - "the quality or state of being equal."
>>
>>142992134
I'm pretty sure World Athletics just hate race walking, they'll have this gay meme event once or twice and then say "wow we really tried to make walking more popular but it seems nobody watches it after all, I guess we'll just only have the 20km races."
>>
>>142991835
>Twinks doing the weirdest most unnatural motion instead of just fucking running

Nah, it was always a shitty event, i get the meme potential but it wasnt a very good sport regardless of the gender stuff, Also women run ultramarathons and shit like that was it really that impossible to have female race walking? Even if it was they could always just fill it with troons
>>
File: tomala-bag.png (176 KB, 204x418)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Anyone members Tomala's dick flopping win and bag maxxing move
>>
>>142991949
Never
Why would they be consistent?
>>
>>142995528
Then how can you have equity and a free market?
>>
>>142992137
Breakdancing
Maybe skateboarding?
>>
>>143008908
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>142991902
Imagine the turds when they lost control of their bowels but kept marching.
>>
>>142992137
nothing, deathmarch is not replaceble
>>
>20km walk

They wont even reach pant shitting stages
>>
>>142991949
Gender based competición Will die and it Will all be based on weight and height wich means woman Will be forever removed from sports being replaced by manlets and trannies
>>
>>142991835
god this was SUCH a kino time for us
>>
>>143013772
Cope moid
>>
>>143013772
dumb phonezoomer
>>
>>143009088
the smell would be horrendous...
imagine one of the contestants sitting on your face after the race....
>>
>>142991902
or bleeding through their tampons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.