[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8995.jpg (311 KB, 1200x1200)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
Now let me be perfectly clear, I don’t mean YOU personally. I am not talking about you, a 48 year old hermit, who’s either jobless or working as a wageslave who’s never accomplished anything significant in their adult life, and has given up trying to create a fulfilling life years and years ago.
But is the millennial generation the one with the most athletes that will be venerated for decades to come?
>>
who cares
>>
>>142996240
I'm an millennial and your mother considers me the best athlete at sex.
>>
>>142996114
>is the millennial generation the one with the most athletes that will be venerated for decades to come?
No because millennials are infatuated with gen x nostalgia (they all talk about Jordan or R9, you see this with star wars obsessions). And zoomers are too retarded and ignorant to be aware of anything not currently being algorithmically fed to them.
>>
>>142996114
Millennial athletes had access to a massive development in sports medicine and gear that made them perform at a hugely higher rate than their gen x or boomer counterparts. I think they got the steep end of that hockey stick so zoomers won't get those huge advancements.

That said, in 10 years, kids will have forgotten about these guys and move on to the next ones, just like millennials forgot about MJ and foolishly thought LeBron or Kobe were the best ever. It's just the way time works.
>>
>>142996114
What's the agreed upon age range for millenials?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.