[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (34).png (7 KB, 261x300)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
It's complete shit isn't it

They can't host opening ceremony wtf. Bring it back to Japan please
>>
I hate how homos rule culture
>>
No you're just insecure and would never applaud anything
>>
>>142997611
stop coping. maybe e-sports is more suited to your country.
>>
Feel like I'm watching eurovision
>>
>>142997611
looks terrible so far
>>
>>142997611
wtf i love tranny niggers 3 somes now
>>
Must be the wokiest effeminate opening ceremony ever made in the history of sports.
>>
>>142997611
im surprised a bomb hasnt gone off yet.
>>
>>142997611
its just so dirty and pathetic
why did they not do it on the stadium? it would've at least appear better
paris is a dirty shithole
>>
I knew Paris wasnt paris anymore but holy shit, i think any middle eastern shithole would have done a better job
>>
This is probably one of the worst things I have ever seen in my life. I am in awe at how awful this is.
>>
>>142997611
I'm a bit disappointed, I have to admit. And the idea of doing it outside was great on paper but actually shit live.

I'd also forgotten how boring and outdated my country is. That'll teach me to spend my life on the Internet in the company of Americans, Japanese and Chinese.
>>
>>142997611
Really bad compared to Beijing and London.
>>
>>142999010
i would make fun of u if it wasnt this bad but holy shit anon, is too depresive, im sorry
>>
Everything is better in Japan
>>
>>142998609
We don’t worship niggers here. California is the most populous state and is bottom 10 in terms of nigger population. LA is the second largest city in the country and we have very few niggers here. It will be Hollywood, film, TV, entertainment and the other tropes about LA that will make up the bulk of the theme of the 2028 games
>>
Glass paris please
>>
>cuck islands
>>
>>142999010
>great on paper
anon are you on drugs or something? this is quite literally the worst olympic opening in world history.
>>
File: paris2024.jpg (190 KB, 822x746)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
you can almost see a tear in his eye
>>
File: 4563543.jpg (2 KB, 82x64)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>142999295
>if only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>142998609
>>142999240
We'll all be dead by 2028
>>
>>142997611
Japan is also getting pozzed, m8. You're a fool if you think you can just run away from it forever. At some point it will catch up with you.
>>
>>142997611
Japan's sucked ass, France's is already much better
>>
Tokyo is also same shit though
our government gave a authority to a fuckin commedy production
>>
File: liberals.webm (2.78 MB, 640x360)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>142999240
>We don’t worship niggers here
>>
>>142997611
the last kino summer olympics was Beijing 2008
that shit was so hype
>>
>>142998366
Isn't the point of the olympics to leave politics at the door and just have countries get along with each other?
>>
Weebs are embarrassing even for Japan
>>
>>143000083
Every major event in east asian is great. I don't know what you're smoking.
>>
>>142999268
The idea of holding the ceremony in the heart of the city and its inhabitants was an attractive one. Having the city as a scenerie. But technically, it's crap.
>>
>>143000558
>having the backdrop be full of squatting niggers was an attractive idea
>>
>>142997611
The format is okay I guess. They are having difficulty disguising the way it's all spread out with no atmosphere. In a stadium it's all a close unified thing. This may as well be a montage of teams getting off their planes at the airport. The main problem is it's way too gay and way too globohomo.
>>
The Chad London 2012 ceremony remains undefeated.
>>
>>143000407
every major sport event in east asia have been great*
>>
>>142997611
Gayness aside, the whole dancing segment was confusing and felt really random.
>>
Why does it HAVE to be a different location each time? Just make an Olympic city or something, it was always in Athens in the ancient one
>>
File: minions.jpg (40 KB, 613x460)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I completey missed the story of the Minions. I see them at an event like this, remember that they must be hugely popular and then I forget about it for years
>>
You spergs would still find something to seethe about even if it was all straight white people in this ceremony
>>
>French national anthem randomly in the middle for…just because, ok???
>>
>>142997822
homos ruin everything they touch, the lack of soul is funny because religionchads always said they don't have a soul.

>>143002197
>mu all whitey
your brain is pozzed to the core
>>
>>142999010
I hope there are mimes at some point. Mimes are fun and they are the Frenchest thing in the world.

I also think your opening ceremony would look a lot better if it was later. A lot of these things would look fantastic lit up in the dark, but just standing there in daylight makes everything less impressive somehow.
>>
It’s also a clever idea to integrate the parade of the athletes into the main ceremony. That’s the part that nobody watches normally, so if they want to make us watch all these Eritrean pentathletes and Guatemalan trampolinists, this is the way to do it.
>>
>>143002491
>thirdie failed state
Most suck knowing the refs won’t carry you when Messi retires for good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.