[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4543465674834653.png (1.13 MB, 1942x869)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
this can't actually have been the Olympic opening ceremony right? This was just a big troll? Doesnt anyone remember that Olympics used to be showcasing the hosting nations culture? Is it really that bad in France? what the hell was that i'm not watching the rest of this shit show if that's the opening.
>>
>>143016424
Next coming to Poland after you elected the EU liberals, enjoy.
>>
>>143016555
We don't have liberals. We have post-communist tycoons.
>>
File: GTcTKqtWwAAZs8x.jpg (136 KB, 866x866)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>143016424
Nowadays it's about destroying culture and heritage
>>
>>143016873
I just don't get it. What exactly do they hope to achieve? Because such a society is doomed. I don't mean this by some "billions must die" edgemastery either, I mean quite seriously, there is no surviving in such a joke of a society. There were already a series of arson attacks on the French rail and we're just on day 1.
>>143016914
I don't really remember the last olympics but there's no way it was this retarded. Didnt the brits have Daniel Craig come parachuting in or something that was great, i remember bits and pieces of other olympic opening ceremonies. this was a fucking disaster by every metric.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.