[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mbappe.jpg (97 KB, 1027x1026)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
The heck was that? even on the technical way it was a mediocre presentation, i see Super Bowls openings with 100% more budget and choreographies.
>>
>>143017820
Ok Riggitinni
>>
i watched the whole thing just cause i wanted to see mbappe an wasn't even there
>>
Nothing will match Athens 2004, like watching statues come to life.
Also a pure tribute to European history. The opposite of what France has done now.
>>
>>143017820
You understand the ceremony took place outside across literally miles of river streets, landmarks and not in a stadium right ?
>>
Mbappe is too busy shagging trannies.
>>
File: 1722024449319631.png (465 KB, 868x488)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>You understand the ceremony took place outside across literally miles of river streets, landmarks and not in a stadium right ?
>>
>>143020471
grim
>>
>>143020471
disgusting
>>
>>143017820
>>
>>143017820
It's Mbappe's france (lowercased)
>>
>>143020471
kek based
>>
>>143020471
jjajaja
>>
Mbappé wouldn't have reacted like this.

He would have his COCK out WANKING to all the TRANNIES!
>>
>>143020471
dinner is served
>>
>golden mol*ch
>blue indian demon god of destruction
>white horse of apocalypse
>allegory of NWO with old white fart passing the torch to africans
>exclusion of Gaul traditions
>globohomo last supper
>trannies, homos, black homos, disabled and even pedos
>literal MMF threesome
>Botswana blonde
>Olympic flag upside down
>>
>>143017820
Where was he? He's just done with France now after moving to Real? kek with how much effort JVPITER put into having him there I was expecting him to be the torch guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.