[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d4b.png (29 KB, 1130x690)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
No Zaz, nor Daft Punk, no Asterix and Obelix because the author hated americans and the japanese therefore not wholesome, just a blink and youll miss it Jules Verne Reference
But fucking minions and lady gaga, and a billion trannies
>>
this is the world now old man
>>
daft punk turned it down
>>
>>143021928
>Zaz
Based I was hoping to see her too.
>>
That is france thoughbeit
>>
>>143021928
>But fucking minions and lady gaga
Both of those parts were fun though
>>
>>143021928
>because the author hated americans and the japanese therefore not wholesome
that's not the reason, any reference to the gauls would imply that there is a historical french people that isn't composed of nafri-bantu mystery meat creaturas and that's unacceptable in the current year
>>
What about Justice?
>>
>>143021928
>>143022007
Literally that. They wanted to write a story about a "mixed" France. Astérix is too white.
>>
>>143022042
I guess they refused too, since there was one of their song. Justice or Daft Punk with the final laser show would have been peaked kino.
>>
File: 1713526807006156s.jpg (11 KB, 238x249)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>143021928
was there a reason by the end of the final torch passes there wasn't any French person participating? Nadal, Serena Willians, fucking Zidame. They are not French, is it not tradition to use the host country athletes?
>>
File: Vander.jpg (89 KB, 600x600)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>no Magma
>>
>>143022081
Huh, did you miss the part before they light up the balloon? They were all French athletes.
>>
>>143021965
There is literally 0 reason to put Lady Gaga instead of Zaz singing paris sera toujour paris
>>
>>143022138
Was the guy the big fella from Judo? Like I have no idea.
>>
>>143021928
nuke France
>>
File: 1565803262525.gif (515 KB, 220x227)
515 KB
515 KB GIF
>>143021928
Modjo would've saved this shitshow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzFYzXKWwik
>>
Maybe I was really lucky, but when I was in France 2 years ago, I somehow never encountered much of the infamous horrors of Paris. I was expecting Africa, but if anything I saw way more Vietnamese signs on shops and restaurants and stuff. I even used the metro multiple times expecting pickpockets, yet if anything it was just quiet and uneventful, even a few qts by themselves. I think one of the local guides told us there was some sort of event or season going on where a lot of Parisians leave, but I really don't remember. I'm going again next month, so maybe things are different

If anything it was way worse when I went farther to the south. I was near a train station, and my mother actually stopped in shock at how hideous some of the 'french' were: I mean Africans with the weird deformed extended necks and earlobes and lips and the kind of shit you only see in racist /pol/ caricatures.
>>
>>143022042
>>143022068
Celine Dion got paid 2 millions. They insisted numerous times to Daft Punk and fair to say they might have offered even more for them to show up. It still wasn't enough to get them to come out of inactivity and stain their image for eternity.
Justice is on tour right now and performed in NY the same night. Maybe they already had planned it and refused.
Also worthy of note both bands come from Versailles, a rich city near Paris. Chances are they come from aristocratic christian families and aren't pozzed ass Parisians.
The show would have been 100% redeemed by them and they'd have stolen all of it but I can fully understand their decision not to.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.