[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FPJmygxXoAQyVop.jpg (12 KB, 398x228)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Are there any trans (MtF specifically) competing in the Olympics? If so, what are their names?
I mainly ask so that I know who to avoid and which sports not to watch.
>>
File: file.jpg (123 KB, 720x1134)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Just don't watch this Olympic bruh ...
>>
>>143025065
Most of them are gay/lesbian or "non-binary" but still competing in the right category.
>>
>>143024915
many federations banned trans participating in female events
I believe the opening cerimony overcompensated that
>>
they r not allowed in they found away to exclude them thru the doping testing
>>
>>143024915
Perhaps you should control your general urge to consoom shitty Mario Party minigames
>>
>>143024915
I know but won't tell you.
So you'll either have to not watch the Olympics or suffer having to watch those you hate but have done nothing to you personally to justify your hatred of them. Choose wisely
>>
>>143026186
Tell me their names and I will endure watching them, as much as I'll hate that. Please remember I dislike MtF.
>>
>>143026409
I can tell you more than that: the entire Argentinian team
>>
>>143024915
...you want to masturbate to them, don't you Squidward?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.