[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (3).jpg (29 KB, 739x415)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
How has he played in Manchester United so far? He used to be the GOAT defensive midfielder in Real Madrid, but I didn't see him playing for MU.
>>
>>143026287
casemiro is trash and was overrated in madrid
>>
>>143028284
You're a nigger and know shit about football. Let me guess: you also think pissi is the goat?
>>
>>143026287
Dude rapidly declined after moving, him having to play as a CB at times since the rest of the team was ded didn't help that part was weird, but definitely lost a step or two
>>
>>143032513
I think he should move to Arsenal. He would fit there. It's hard to fit in MU because they don't have a coherent team.
>>
>>143035495
Have you watched either Arsenal or Casemiro in the last year?
He's absolutely not an Arteta signing and would never start for them, his legs are gone. His end of the season was atrocious, I remember Keane and other pundits just begging Ten Hag to put him out of his misery. He looked like he was in the wrong place.
>>
i feel like people forgot how good he was the first season and would pop up with random game winners too
>>
>>143032513
i'm sure it's completely fair to say he's rapidly declined when he has been playing in a dog shit man united team
>>
>>143026287
Similar to Ronaldo. Was arguably the best player in his 1st season here but declined rapidly in his 2nd.

He's still capable of world class performance but it's just not as consistent now.
>>
>>143026287
Great 1st season but 2nd one is generally bad.
Mostly because he was injured and never looked the same since.
Half of the squad were also injured so sometimes he played CB and no one covered him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.