[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Roxy.jpg (184 KB, 2048x1366)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>Friday, August 23 (all times ET)
7:30 PM: NASCAR Xfinity, 'Wawa 250', Daytona International Speedway
10:50 PM: GTWC Australia, 'GT Festival #1', Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
11:50 PM: GTWC Asia, 'Okayama International Circuit #1'

>Saturday, August 24
2:15 PM: GTWC Europe, 'Magny-Cours #1', Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
2:15 PM: IMSA Pilot, 'Virginia Is For Racing Lovers Grand Prix'
5:30 PM: NASCAR Canada, 'Circuit ICAR'
6:05 PM: MX-5 Cup, 'Virginia International Raceway Race #1'
7:30 PM: NASCAR Cup, 'Coke Zero Sugar 400', Daytona International Speedway
7:50 PM: GTWC Australia, 'GT Festival #2', Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
9:00 PM: GTWC Asia, 'Okayama International Circuit #2'

>Sunday, August 25
1:40 AM: Super Formula, 'Motegi', Mobility Resort Motegi
5:30 AM: ELMS, '4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps'
9:00 AM: Formula 1, 'Dutch Grand Prix', Circuit Zandvoort
9:15 AM: GTWC Europe, 'Magny-Cours #2', Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
9:45 AM: MX-5 Cup, 'Virginia International Raceway Race #2'
12:10 PM: IMSA, 'Michelin GT Challenge at Virginia International Raceway'
1:00 PM: ARCA, 'Sprecher 150', Milwaukee Mile
1:10 PM: Indy NXT, 'Portland International Raceway'
3:00 PM: IndyCar, 'Bitnile.com Grand Prix of Portland'
4:00 PM: NASCAR Trucks, 'LIUNA 175', Milwaukee Mile

More races and times at:
https://raceday.watch/

Previous thread: >>143846562
>>
>>143919094
Yeah I was like "wtf is going on?"... Had to trim some of the fat off lel
>>
File: Races.png (618 KB, 3642x3313)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>
>>143919131
hey, you managed to make all the races fit. I see what you did there. by deleting the track location. good job. I was gonna bake but I didn't want to change the copypasta.
btw, hey SpreadsheetAnon, maybe we don't need to know in the copypasta exactly where each track is. sometimes with that extra info, there's too many races to fit into the OP...
>>
I am so pumped for Daytona, I am making ribs and having some people over to boogity
>>
>>143919186
Yeah, some weekends are packed, sorry. I actually removed stuff in the last thread to make it fit >>143901622
Guess it needed to be even shorter for the OP... I can
>>
>>143919159
I was gonna delete some of the support series, and also F1, but yeah deleting some of the redundant track location information is probably better. I mean, who the fuck reading this thread doesn't know where, for example, Spa-Francorchamps, Motegi, Daytona, Milwaukee, or Portland is?
>>
>>143919234
it's ok, you do good work.
the extra info is ok for the slower weekends.
but damn, GTWC alone has 3 of the 4 regions racing this weekend.
people can always check raceday.watch too, that's why we put it in the OP.
>>
also I would argue that for certain series, listing the main series, implies that the support series will also be racing there. but sometimes that is not the case, I know.
>fuck you Roger for killing the Indy Lights race at the Indy 500
>>
>>143919131
>Mobility Resort Motegi
mobility resort? dumb Engrishy name. I don't care if the oval is abandoned. it will always be Twin Ring Motegi to me.
>>
yes I know, that Mobilityland is the subsidiary of Honda that owns and operates the Motegi and Suzuka circuits.
but "Mobility Resort" sounds like a nursing home for people who are paralyzed and are learning to regain their mobility via physical therapy, wheelchairs, and walkers...
>>
>Super GT x DTM
Lots of manufacturers would run out of cash if they continue. Super GT x DTM contain the least restrictive rules at that time. Imagine a race where a Porsche 935 meets an M3 DTM. Its a prototyping arms race from two door silhouettes and four door silhouettes.
>>
>>143919415
the Germans bitched out and switched to GT3 as soon as the going got tough. maybe because German manufacturers dominate the fields in GT3 series all over the world? shameful display.
but the Japanese continue to hold up their end of the agreement even though they had no reason to do so when the Germans reneged. honorable.
>>
I was thinking maybe there could be a Super Formula x IndyCar thing since they both use Dallara chassis, but after the utter failure of Super GT x DTM? nah. fuck that. you do you, Japan.
>>
>>143919441
>German manufacturers dominate
They got too comfortable in Endurance Racing. They did a pretty great job at establishing lesser series in the long run. VLN, Prototype Cup, Porsche Carrera Cup, and God forbid German F4. I just wish they have their own Motorsport Valley. Charming teams shows up now and again in their GT racing field. Nürburgring owes Gran Turismo its revival.
>>
the other one I've seen proposed is Supercars x NASCAR, but really? imagine if the Bathurst 1000 had stages. fuck that.
>>
>>143919490
Ford and GM have GT3 cars now, and you have your Aston Martins and your McLarens and your Ferraris yeah yeah, but Toyota is the only Japanese manufacturer making a new GT3 car to replace the RC F. Honda and Nissan have no current plans to replace the NSX and GT-R in GT3 competition. hell, Honda doesn't even want to make a GT4 car. I'm disappointed...
>>
>>143919548
Toyota's plan for Lexus are pretty intriguing. Gazoo maybe the race team but we might finally see a Japanese premium brand take a risk in motor racing. I don't count Honda/Acura prototypes since the promotion varies on which brand they are promoting on which side of the globe. Toyota going all in on a Lexus sportscar is a welcome addition.
>>
>I am magically made CEO of American Honda
here's the deal. day 1 on the job, I push Honda Japan for a successor to the S2000. base model hardtop, convertible available for extra cost, and a GT4 model. to compete with the Toyota Supra GT4 and Nissan Z GT4.
>>
>>143919131
I appreciate cars that go vroom in the night
>>
>>143919562
Lexus is available in Japan.
Acura is a North America thing only.
not sure about Infiniti, but Nissan has never really used them for their sports cars or racing, just fancy sedans and SUVs. although back in the day during the IndyCar split there were Infiniti-badged engines.
>>
>>143919441
So the pointlessly long story here is:

DTM was originally just a normal ass national touring car championship, with the same Group A cars as every other country which worked ogey for about a decade
After Group A sharted itself everywhere, rather than going with Super Touring like the rest of Europe or something faster but cheap like V8 Supercunts, for some reason they made that coked out Class 1 thing that everybody associates with DTM but was such a stupid fucking idea it killed the series in like 3 seasons.
Despite that shit lasting 3 years, nuDTM (it doesn't even stand for the same thing) was insistent on larping as it, starting with what were originally reasonably simple V8 tube frame silhouette cars with sick aero bro, a format that really only attracted Mercedes and a halfassed shortlived Opel entry and almost died as it was
Eventually due to a lack of anything else to do without any sports car or real touring car championships they wanted to be a part of Audi and Mercedes decided to have a good old German spending war in DTM, F1 rejects and development drivers started showing up and ADAC started sniffing its own coked up farts again.
BMW saw there was a spend off happening without them and agreed to join with new higher tech, more expensive cars.
ADAC at least remembered this was a really fucking stupid idea but was for various reasons incentivized to have at least 3 manufacturers so they went off to try to make this coke dream work by conning JAF and GARRA into adopting these rules and please baby Jesus bring some non-German manufacturers in to make this fucking mess work
Spoilers: it did not
Also Mercedes didn't really want to build the new engines that they had used to con BMW and Japan into this shit so they just fucked off when they couldn't keep telling Bandoh 2 more weeks

By all rights DTM should just be a TCR championship. Before the original DTM was also DRM, which itself was like 5 years of them aiming too high with sports cars.
>>
>>143919570
night racing is underrated, whether it's open wheel, sports cars, or rally.
throw some extra lights on the track or the car itself and let's fucking go!
>>
>>143919588
>After Group A sharted itself everywhere
you mean, after the other Group A manufacturers sharted themselves because they couldn't (didn't want to spend the money to) beat Nissan's Skyline GT-R
>>
>>143919588
>TCR
what's the deal with it? why isn't it more popular? and why must it be FWD only? scared to encroach on GT3/GT4's RWD turf?
AWD only ok for rally, or LMH's weird rules for hybrid AWD allowed but only in specific circumstances. it's bullshit.
>>
German manufacturers are notorious for doing everything they can get away with to bend/straight up break the rules and then suddenly quitting the racing series when these advantages are outlawed.
>>
>>143919625
Well technically DTM was probably the first championship to drop Group A because they got rid of turbo cars to make the RS500 fuck off. Then the typical Audi thing happened where they dominated with 4WD, got the weight limit for 4WD cars raised, did some cheating, got protested, and quit.
>>
>>143919699
>Then the typical Audi thing happened where they dominated with 4WD, got the weight limit for 4WD cars raised, did some cheating, got protested, and quit
Also happened in BTCC.
>>
>>143919612
on ovals, at those high speeds, and the way that the lighting towers reflect off the cars, it's a spectacle, like 200mph diamonds trying to avoid each other
>>
>>143919699
see, Nissan takes the heat with the R32 GT-R, but Ford upped the ante in Group A first with the massive turbo power on the Sierra, and Audi was fucking with AWD too. and both Ford and Audi had experience in Group B where powerful turbo+AWD reigned supreme.
>>
>>143919710
night races are better for oval spectators as well, for those oval tracks that don't have an awning over the grandstands.
fuck sitting in metal bleachers during the hottest part of the day.
>>
>>143919730
But what's nuts about the GT-R as a Group A car from 1989 is that it has a better turbo engine than the RS500 and a better 4WD system than the V8 Quattro, and does a lot of other things better than any other Group A car besides.
>>
>>143919756
road car 1989, race car 1990 but yes
the R32 GT-R is the only true Godzilla
all GT-R's since then have been neutered to RWD for racing and are unworthy of the name Godzilla
>>
>>143919756
Unbeaten for five (5) years then McLaren made everyone go back to the drawing board. Japan needs its version of Motorsport Valley to go toe-to-toe with the Italians and British. Toyota is getting there albeit slowly. Gazoo Racing establish themselves as its very own A.F. Corse.
>>
>>143919752
do you wish to witness a hot slippery loose sun beaten track with melted asphalt producing good racing or fans in the stands comfortable and enjoying the vibe of the venue? can't have both.
>>
except in Group N racing AKA old Super Taikyu
AWD allowed and the Skyline GT-R's dominated even though their Super GT GT500 brethren were neutered to RWD
>>
>>143919814
>can't have both.
at an oval.
I choose both, which is why I attend IndyCar at Road America and not Iowa or Milwaukee.
>>
>>143919823
you're a cheater
>>
File: mclaren_f1_gtr.jpg (58 KB, 512x288)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>143919802
>then McLaren made everyone go back to the drawing board
not just Japan though
the McLaren F1 made Porsche and Mercedes seethe so hard that they killed the entire GT1 class
>>
>>143919825
no I'm just smart and sit under the trees in the shade
>>
>>143919849
yeah me too can't afford the VIP suites at the speedway with the buffet and an open bar
>>
>>143919878
>be IndyCar fan from the upper midwest (specifically, Wisconsin/Minnesota)
>closest races are Iowa, Road America, and Milwaukee
so the choices are:
>sit in the heat in hot metal bleachers all day
>you are FUCKED if the race gets rained out because rain on oval = no race, inb4 just take extra days off work to go to the postponed race on Monday or whatever
or:
>bring your own chair and sit wherever you want, aka in the shade
>if it rains that sucks, but bring a poncho and rain on road course = rain tires, the race shall go on
it's that simple. the choice is easy. don't even have to get into the difference in food/beverage carry-in policies.
>>
I will gladly sit wearing a poncho in the rain all day if I know that the vrooms will happen despite the rain
but if rain = no vrooms, fuck that
>>
>ban AWD in top level circuit racing because too much traction
>allow tire blankies in top level circuit racing because not enough traction
hmm...
>>
>>143920020
t. my 4WD will help me stop on this ice
>>
>>143920037
t. only Canadians drive in snow
>>
>>143919216
Sounds awesome! I'm pretty stoked, too.
>>
>>143919842
Lol no
The mclel made no one seethe in europe, it got burried pretty quickly, because the loopholes porsche already found with kremmer got exploited to their full extent. In Europe Mclel was just an episode. And would have been in japan as well, but apart from a slim percentage of people, no one cared already back then about japanese autosport, even less people cares about it today
Hard to believe for weaboos but jap championships are only propped up by their domestic manufacturers to have their own home battlefields, but outside japan no one (yep not even manufaturers )care about it
>>
>>143919527
Supercars and Trans-Am might be a thing that could work if handled correctly, but I think the difference in operating costs is too significant to make it attractive to the Trans-Am teams. Plus, I like the live rear end chassis on the TA cars.
>>
>>143921489
The gt1 class was killed by shit regs full of loopholes and FIA and ACO being the usual corrupt bitch and did not allign the rules to fix the loophole fearing big manufacturer blowback
Funnily enough the same killed the other great 90s reg, the Super Touring

>>143919756
Yet the sierra killed Group A on racetracks and not nissan despite the ameriburger's constant 'muh r32 this and that'
>>
>wake up
>no hangover again
this shit makes no sense, i drank like 16 beers
>>
>>143921512
Was the Serria even remotely based on the shitbox chassis or was it a Is silhouette car?
>>
>>143921585
It's group a so of course it was based on the shitbox chassis, which was actually not a shitbox itself btw (the sierra was a really advanced road car of it's day when ford was still interested in innovation, now they innovate on things like giving established sport car names to electric faggot suvs)
Group A did not allow silhuette cars, manufacturers of course tried to game the system (volvo 242 turbo maybe the most famous being at it) but you had to have a few thousand road going examples (already sold when homologating the racecar but fia was lenient on this req)
>>
>>143921567
maybe you are over the 1 million beers trashold in lifetime stats
>>
>>143919349
kart track portion for mobility scooter racing kek
>>
File: Farfus_and_Priaulx.jpg (2.06 MB, 3888x2592)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>143919705
nah the cheating episode did not make it into the btcc edition of the "quattro dominates the field for a season" long running series
In dtm after they got their weight penalty, they cheated with engines
Also IIRC in italian supertourisme and stw Audi still kicked ass after the 4wd ban. Yvan Muller recalled that interestingly the super touring audis, the front suspension particularly were built like a tank and were able to withstand very heavy beating and clashes, the E36 super touring was siimilarly strong but not as strong.
(similarly to the s2000 bimmers, while the seat leons broke their front left suspension if you looked it angrily)
>>
File: 725141.jpg (162 KB, 710x1471)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
> Janni's juicy asshole
BTW she says there is already some kind of arrangements in place about who she will codrive after the weekend's lahti historic rally
>>
>>143921946
i want to have sex with janni hussi's pussi
>>
>>143921946
Small recap about the habbenings in wrc btw

>Lahti Historic Rally
This weekend Latvala will drive a Toyota Celica with Hussi on his side
Pajari will also enter in an AE86 corolla, but without Enni (given she partnered Latvala in recent years and wont enter with Sami either, maybe she has some personal errands at the weekend)

>Indonesia is looking into getting WRC back on it's soil
Rumors are flying that Indonesia tries to lure back WRC which would be fucking great if you ask me, as it's is pretty different from the usual euro gravel rounds and there is no other even candidate (maybe maybe paraguay) to offer a similar conditions.
As the indonesian anon posted, the first non-hybrid Puma which was raced by Sesks been already bought by an indonesian racer

>Talking about Sesks
Ford will likely give him an entry for Rally Chile, to test him before next year. The Munster humiliation ritual continues.

>Fourmaux rumors
Rumors are also around 4maux talking with Hyundai, which of course would be some kind of a brain dead move from him to move there. Maybe this is just some kind of contract negotiation 4dchess with MSport for better terms.

>Bottas rumors still going around
Now even a bit more established finnish papers are reporting about the Bottas WRC tests and possible move
>>
>>143922078
hasnt bottas driven WRC before? I swear i remember him doing some arctic rally
>>
>>143922191
yep he entered arctic rally finland a few times in a rally2 vw afaik
>>
>>143922658
>>143922191
Ok I remembered wrong, he actually did it with pre 2017 spec DS3 wrc
https://www.ewrc-results.com/profile/196294-valtteri-bottas/
>>
>>143922658
bottas was driving a ds3 wrc
>>143921822
>Also IIRC in italian supertourisme and stw Audi still kicked ass after the 4wd ban.
thats because 4wd ban was only for the btcc, they banned rwd too iirc
>>143919588
don't forget bernie ecclestone fucking around with the tv rights the instant the ITC was formed
>>
>>143922748
ah yeah you are right, thought it was an international level ban
BTW Bernie was too greedy and tried to apply the same tactics to lesser viewed championships what he done to F1, but in the eyes of the broadcasters these other things didnt have the same value and he fell into the "tried to grab too much and ended up with nothing" story over and over
I believe that he did not want to kill these championships he did, just been overconfident in his own negotiating capabilities, glad he sold WRC to Dave Richards before driving it into the ground as well
>>
>>143923708
>I believe that he did not want to kill these championships
yeah that's probably true for the ITC as it was exactly the same idea that he wanted to do with Procar, he did kill the og wtcc though so probably that's where his reputation of killing series come from
>>
>>143924243
To some extent he may have learned that keeping alive a championship is better for the long term, i had the shot from the quentin book that he tried to prop wsc up till the last second
>>
Adac motorsport boss talks about the future of DTM regs
Interesting read
It is from january but I missed it completely
https://www.motorsport.com/dtm/news/hybrid-future-unlikely-for-dtm-full-ev-and-combustion-competition-possible/10568394/
>>
>>143924469
>Combustion vs EV
>Rigged!
I'm calling it now
>>
File: .png (2.44 MB, 1578x1184)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>143915124
>>143916659
Damn, I don't watch his streams so I had no idea what he was like outside of racing. Not that I would understand Portuguese actually
Brazilian drivers have always been some of my favourites when it comes to single seater racing, from 'elio in IndyCar to Massa in Eff1 back when I was younger and he was still rapid
I'm actually curious about how popular they are back in Brazil. Have there been any drivers that've been particularly well-liked post-Senna?
>>143916499
You're a true fren mate. Also, based /FAT/ digits
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 660x330)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>143924469
Grim.
>>
File: .png (104 KB, 579x497)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters
>GT3 racing
what did they mean by this
>>
File: sports car racing .jpg (138 KB, 1500x900)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
sports car racing
>>
>>143925448
It really shows why does a lot of championship goes hybrid even if they dont want. Sponsors also push for this bs
>>
>>143925575
The ideal should be a push for Hybrid, an EV series will just kill it.
>>
>>143925581
Mind you this was in january, before the EV sales started to fumble
>>
File: GVbPn_zXgAA3fLb.jpg (132 KB, 960x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Signs point to wet quali kino
>>
File: 1723171802065.png (36 KB, 640x454)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>143919216
Same. I'm also very excited for this weekend's race.
>>
>>143924469
>ynr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TbjXzbkMAU
>>
File: paul_page.jpg (784 KB, 1500x1000)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
>>143919256
It's MoNtegi anon
>>
>>143921567
switch to vodka anon
>>
File: 454611201.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1080)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>
File: Screenshot (536).png (818 KB, 1356x726)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>ywn drive the mitsubishi charismatic GT on the safari
why even live
>>
Wait, Cup is on Saturday this week?
>>
>>143927550
Yeah, they finally got the schedule right.
>>
>>143927550
2nd Daytona has been a night race since they put lights up there.
>>
>>143927550
It's the Daytona night race anon
>>
Well, guys. I got fired today, like I knew I would. I know you probably don't care, but I don't have a lot of friends and you guys are most of them. Oh well, I guess it's time to start over.
>>
File: 1000030416.jpg (206 KB, 1080x1014)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>143927927
Forgot frog
>>
File: 1716667550472584.jpg (83 KB, 1422x640)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
if gimmie wasn't a lib they would have run it in the 84
>>
>>143927927
I got fired a few years ago from my first "career" job, genuinely the best thing that has ever happened to me, don't worry about it bro, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>143928021
Thanks, I'm sure I'll be OK, but I don't think I'll make that kind of money again. It was shit compared to a lot of people, but it was good for me. Snacks will have to suffer and beer is right out.
>>
>>143927985
This painting scheme might be one of the worst schemes of NASCAR's history, and the reason isn't Reagan's movie itself.
>>
>>143927927
welcome to the club, I got fired 2 weeks ago
(at least they notified me 2 months prior to it, so i had time)
>>
File: 454239567.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1346)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
>>143927604
>>143927630
>>143927652
Souka. They've been running it in the daytime these last few years, caught me off guard.
>>
File: GVch5prWsAAMFEi.jpg (154 KB, 900x1125)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
>>143927927
Its not as big of deal as you might imagine, unless you're subject to some kind of state licensing board or high level position, HR will not disclose the reason or even the manner of your termination. The only thing they will confirm is your dates of employment, job title, and salary.

You can make some shit up at your next interview, keep it bland or just lie your ass off.
>t. lower management
>>
I hope all three Penskes crash each other out in turn 1 this weekend.
>>
File: GVdsO8EXAAAdiHb.jpg (107 KB, 1242x1242)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
ross chadstain WILL win saturday night
>>
File: IMG_8375.jpg (126 KB, 1242x822)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>143931039
Joey chadgano will park the 22 in victory lane
>>
>>143929864
>keep it bland or just lie your ass off.
Thanks, I'm kind of an oldfag, so I know the drill. It just sucks because, being an old fag, it sucks being the new fag. I ain't gonna die, but I might not be going to many races for a minute.
>>
>>143927927
Why did you get fired king
>>
File: GVTQi1ZXcAANkQ6.jpg (224 KB, 1152x2048)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>143931076
Boris Said will be an eleventh hour edition and win
>>
>>143931300
Why did you post a normal image of Boris Said
>>
>>143931325
no camera in the universe can capture an image of the chad said
>>
Fatjohn's onboard video from Gateway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSkkRx4m9GQ
It has the crash in it
>>
>>143922078
>Bottas WRC tests and possible move
Would he go to Hyundai? Im not up to date on all the moving about for WRC next year so i dont know if yoder will have a spot or not.
>>
>>143931182
A lot of reasons and excuses. But the short story is that we split off a large division and no one volunteered to go, so we had way too many people in my department. I was also the highest paid tech since I was there longer than literally everyone and making nearly as much as the engineers with OT. They just came to a conclusion and found the evidence to make it work with HR. I mean, I guess I wasn't perfect, but I caught flack over some pretty small shit.
>>
>>143931700
Malakus(?) really fucked Fay John over when he ran into him.
Why the fuck was Veekay parked coming out ot turn 2? He checked up the feild as bad as Newgarden. No one behind him had a chance.
>>
>>143932612
I thought you kids liked cold tires
>>
REMEMBER TO NAPA KNOW HOW
>>
Amazing job by firestone and indycar, they increased the downforce in spite of the weight increase for these harder tires and they had no blowouts and even had degradation, so it went much better than expected
>>
>>143931151
>might notnbe going to any races for a minute
I feel that, bro. My last unemployment stint was semi-volunatry but it lasted just over a year. That was a pretty lean year, I didn't do a whole lot but I did enjoy my time.

Wish I could NEET again, but I'm a family man now.
>>
File: 1716095604192243.png (762 KB, 1920x1080)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>
>>143932633
What part of my post had to do with cold tires? Are you saying Veekay wobbled because of cold tires? They were on lap 19 when that happened. How long does it take the Firestones to switch on?
Also, I was defending tire warmers, especially for top tier series.
>>
File: 1000014466.jpg (38 KB, 396x385)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>143933448
Honestly, yeah. This was the kind of race I expected to see at Iowa and was hopeful for in St Louis. It didn't go my way, what with Owards car shidding and farting, Veekay and Daily taking out Fat John and then Newgarden taking out Power and half of the other cars on the lead lap, but I'd still call it a pretty damn good race.
Where are all those anons saying Gateway was going to be a slurp fest? They are probably hanging out with the people who whinge about how XYZ car has a massive BoP advantage, but ends up finishing in 6th.
>>
>>143935979
Yes of course and I bet the guy who called you a loser in grade 7 is there too, you should go there to get Colton Herta's autograph though.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (105 KB, 1895x227)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
lil dave gettin some
>>
why is something telling me that this dude posts here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzKYId06J0 pretty cool vid, but its probably missing a few huge ones, can anyone remember what couldve made the vid?
>>
>>143935979
Because with less downforce it would have been just like last year's mega slurp race or like Iowa 3. I didn't expect the full road course back wing but those tires are strong. I'll keep this in mind during Milwaukee lol. I'll be attending those races and am considering Nashville as well
>>143937824
Great for him, terrible for the penske haters
>>
>>143937824
>>143939112
>Great for him, terrible for the penske haters
Possibly puts a little more perspective on the incident with Power too... since he's who Malukas would most likely replace.
>>
File: 1000018172.png (1.08 MB, 680x887)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>143937532
>>
>>143939123
Why get rid of Power, he's a great driver as long as Dixon or Newgarden aren't fucking him over.
>>
>>143938761
He posts in /a/ but here. There is only 1 burgeranon posting about offroad
>>
File: .png (2.74 MB, 2560x1707)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/08/21/isotta-to-park-hypercar-programme-with-immediate-effect.html

Isotta To Park Hypercar Programme With Immediate Effect

>DSC understands via multiple sources that Isotta Fraschini’s Tipo6-C LMH Hypercar has been withdrawn from the FIA WEC ahead of Lone Star Le Mans next week, with the revived Italian marque pulling its car from the forthcoming races at CoTA, Fuji and Bahrain.
>DSC believes that behind the scenes, Michelotto – which designed the car – has been working hard to save the programme while Isotta restructures its motorsports business.
>It has been attempting to sell the car’s design to prospective manufacturers looking to join Hypercar in the future, so far without success.

What the fuck. What a bloody shame, especially after how well they did at Le Mans for a first timer, and a small independent effort at that. This effectively means that the last independent/boutique manufacturer has dropped out of WEC and the championship is effectively an OEM big boys club now
I knew something was up when they kicked Claudio Berro out and replaced him with some EV tosser. "Isotta restructures its motorsports business" my ass
https://www.dailysportscar.com/2024/07/09/isotta-fraschini-confirm-new-head-of-motorsport.html
>>
>>143939349
He's just the oldest... gotta trade in for a new model eventually
>>
>>143939566
Shit, I know all about that...
>>143932459
>>
>>143939467
Man that sucks. Do we know if they had any buyers for the other two versions of the Tipo 6?
>>
File: .png (2.69 MB, 1920x1359)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>143939704
Most likely gonna be vapourware just like the Vanwall Vandervell 1000 and the SCG 007S
Speaking of Vanwall, now that Isotta's dropped out.....
>>
File: tc on fire.webm (3.91 MB, 1200x674)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>143939778
>couldn't even be fucked to change the wheels or hide the diveplane inset
Hm yes look at this definitely real street car and definitely not the race car with an unfinished spare set of bodywork and a license plate propped on the splitter.
>>
>>143939467
>some EV tosser.
kek
>>143940290
Why, of all places did he park in the middle of the track? He was driving for quite a while before he stopped.
>>
>>143933448
There was absolutely no tire deg, go look at the lap speeds. Only reason the leaders took tires at the end was because they had to wait for fuel anyways.
>>
>>143940463
Isn't that basically what Aston and Ferrari did?
>>
File: IMG_20240821_143555~2.jpg (236 KB, 1949x1030)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Someone else's render with transparent chassis
>>143940614
Maybe it's false but Lundqvist said this was why he got podium at the end, most cars had ample opportunity to get new tires iirc
>>
File: 1605756033406.webm (2.88 MB, 640x360)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>143940602
latam brain
>>
>>143940758
You can see it coming for so long, but it happens anyway. Fuck.
>>
File: IndyA.jpg (1.53 MB, 2838x2975)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
/indy/ weekend schedule and poster
>>
>>143939467
I'm not surprised desu, all FIA was trying to do with hypercar is to price-out the small ones so they can ensure big brand success and lure more into the championship
The garagistas are a concern for them. They take up space and wont bring in the normies, who are coming to see their big car brands,
LM24 is a sellout every year ofc, but people dont care abbout the rest of the season and FIA+ACO is really desperate in trying to change it (although they are on the level of WRC where I start to suspect they are not this incompetent in promotion but trying to sabotage themselves)

>>143939778
The Glick is not vapourware as far as I know
Also in interesting turn of events, this iteration of Vanwall won in court for the usage of the vanwall name, we might see something come out later on
>>
a bit baffling that doriane pin wastes her talent on a single seater career
>>
>>143940707
Well maybe there was a bit of an advantage for new tires on equal fuel load, but the tires weren't falling off any faster than the cars were getting lighter anyways so short pitting didn't get you anything. I'm looking right at guys doing 26.4 on new tires and 26.4 the lap before they pit.

To be fair at Iowa they were straight up getting faster the longer they ran because there was just zero tire wear so this was better yeah.
>>
Austin Dillon penalties upheld.
Spotter suspension reduced to 1 race (already served at Michigan)
>>
File: GVhAsc3XsAE9j3e.jpg (375 KB, 2048x1152)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
File: 1572989170153.jpg (64 KB, 657x527)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>143939467
rip
>>
File: 1693391760770592.jpg (74 KB, 885x885)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
what if the roof flap caused lajoie's car to lift? the giant flap that changes the balance just enough to lift the left side a little and you end up with a car airborne, the flat bottom is still the main problem of course but that flap could cause more harm than good in this design
>>
>>143940614
There were enough caution peorids that I was surprised they even needed fuel.
>>
So it turns out Jay Leno owns a Street Legal Hypercar with bio fuel, all thanks to James May
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NNZjhzz3I

>>143941468
They had BALLS for once
>>
>>143939467
There is ByKolles Vanwall. WEC has always been manufacturer/customer bias.
>>
File: dale rattles joey's cage.png (1.04 MB, 1869x987)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>143941468
JUSTICE FOR AUTISM
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (152 KB, 1462x1482)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
idgi
>>
File: GUTbqxvW0AAeiro.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1102)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
>>143939467
Was always going to happen with car manufacturers flooding in.
>>
>>143945154
I don't think they were pushed out. It's a financial decision.
>>
hate those cheatin' penskes
>>
>>143945154
Still waiting for a Chinese car manufacturer in WEC. Guarantee they will beat F1 to the punch in getting one.
>>
>>143946637
F1s policy on new teams is
>Fuck off we're full
>>
File: 1724115714717155.webm (1.16 MB, 712x400)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB WEBM
>>143946144
Will Power is my favorite Penske.
>>
File: 013-768x552.jpg (90 KB, 768x552)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Mogs Godzilla.
>>
>>143945768
Do you realize the 2 are not contradicting each other?
>>
>>143946637
Can you elaborate on why would they be better than established operations?
Chinese are only able to achieve anything in motorsport when they employ european people and teams, like Cyan Racing and even thats not a runaway success.
Not mentioning they also have the same nepotism as japs, that you have to have a chinese driver in the lineup. The issue is: chinese racedrivers are shit
>>
>>143947786
Every nation has to start somewhere. Even the Japanese were not instantly successful. Their cars were originally seen as imitation of American cars until they started to carved their own racing scene in the 90s. Their racing teams are seen as a joke in the 2000s until Gazoo Racing started taking tintop and prototype racing seriously. Super Formula wouldn't have happened if not for the British deciding to live in Japan.
>>
>>143948191
> Their racing teams are seen as a joke
that one is still true
Gazoo racing is an umbrella brand basically, the internationally successfull parts are europeans for example. The rally team is finnish, the other ones are german (Originally TMG) with low amount of japs employed.
All the other internationally successful(and not very successfull) racing operations are/were based and built up outside of japan with mostly euro or american know-how and people. The engine developpments are the ones usually kept in japanese hands because they are good in that.
Their inbred teams are rarely able to put up the fight or really recognized internationally, as their domestic championships outside japan are only viewed by motorsport autists like us. Super Formula / Formula Nippon is literally a sidestep when a driver has nothing else to do, or sponsored by a japanese company
>>
>>143919588
>TCR
NGTC, like used in the BTCC. Simpler, sturdier, cheaper. designed to take some knocks and keep going. Better for racing.

>>143919674
It's too expensive for what it is, and they allow for too much aero development which makes the cars too delicate and sensitive which spoils the sort of racing people expect from touring cars: door-slamming wheel to wheel action.
>>
>>143948191
Toyota, Subaru, and Mitsubishi were the top manufacturers in WRC in the 90s, Honda were world class in F1 as early as 1986 and dominated from 1988-1991, Honda/Acura swept in LMP2 in the 00s. I shouldn't have to mention motorcycle racing
>>
>>143919674
Tcr is pretty popular. You have national, regional and international championships all around the world and it's represented in a lot of other series as well (24h series, vln, etc...). Apart from the btcc it basically killed every other 300BHP reg and everybody uses it for that power range.
The issue is, that promotion is total shit, and the championships are not really advertised, every digital platform supporting it is shit. You cant even follow wtcr point standings on their page easily, there is no live timing for the world cup available...
RWD and AWD is banned so the BoP can be adjusted more easily. If you've seen wtcc in the bmw years or btcc in the first few years of ngtc, you will understand
In btcc every weekend you heard either the fwd or rwd crowd cry about bop, in wtcc bmw basically threatened to leave (and they did eventually)
>>
>>143947608
>Will Power is my favorite Penske.
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>143949278
And mind you wtcc didnt even have BoP, yet politics were sky high about regs and pegging back either rwd cars or the diesel leons...
>>
File: 1643200162135.jpg (2.21 MB, 2560x1266)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>143919674
>why must it be FWD only?
I beg to differ
>>
File: 1000036274.jpg (132 KB, 1300x956)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>143949278
>In btcc every weekend you heard either the fwd or rwd crowd cry about bop
BTCC is super kino and I want more RWD cars.
>>
>>143949335
BMW is the only RWD car in the BTCC and a very few tracks tend to favor RWD. In this day of PoB we aren't allowed to have a car that is particularly suited to a track, even if that meansbits shit at another. This is the same thing you see in socio politics, too.
>>
>>143949381
desu it has too much control parts to be a real world championship

>>143949335
-> >>143949278
>>
File: xsara_kitcar_1999.jpg (211 KB, 1366x906)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>143949405
exactly.
And this is not a new thing. Remember when F2 cars 2-3 times in a 15 event calendar were able to challenge or even trump on WRC reg cars, but it was only with tight asphalt rallies if the weather was dry. If it wasnt tarmac rally, or there was a hint of a rain, they were no match of course to the top league.
But WRC manufacturers and even people like Sainz or Mcrae chimped out in crying, telling how unequal the sport became while tears were running down on their faces basically, what a farce that on 2 events lesser cars (although in very very talented hands like panizzi) were able to challenge for podium.
Since then the second class is always pegged back.
The same also happened in WEC, every time LMP1 got slowed down, the LMP2 had to follow because what about the feelings of the big manufacturers
>>
>>143949405
Infiniti are in BTCC too.
>>
>>143949528
4wd was a mistake in rallye
>>
reading a book about racing tires and the first two sub-chapters are
>am I just stupid
and
>Ignorance, Confusion, and Paranoia
>>
>>143949905
kek
>>
>>143949905
>>143949936
This really tracks, I love people (mainly motorcycle track day riders) constantly wondering what their tire is "saying" nigga just ride it the tire is black magic.

Also what book?
>>
>>143949947
"The Racing & High-Performance Tire" by Paul Haney
>>
>>143949589
Those are decent cars, just need a six speed. Pretty cheap for what you get.
>>
>>143949974
The trick with tyres is feeling how they respond to shear forces. Like, how they react when you're just starting to lose traction. You want a tiny bit of slip angle, maybe like 2°, that's where modern slicks are at their peak.
Temps are important too, but outside of a video game where you get an instantaneous tyre temp graphs on every aspect of the carcass you basically have to go by instinct on how much energy to put into it. A cold tyre feels like wood, a hot one feels squidgy. Goldilocks just responds.
>>
File: 1693149533597309.webm (3.5 MB, 1280x720)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB WEBM
>tfw MX-5 Cup @ VIR
>>
>>143949528
To be fair it's not like entering F2 instead of WRC was a choice they had because those cars had a different championship.

You sort of have to differentiate between "we're at a competitive disadvantage due to a choice we made" and "we're at a competitive disadvantage that is forced upon us by the regulations", albeit the line between the former and the latter is where a lot of the fighting is. It also takes on a different meaning when you have factory teams from manufacturers with only one car in their lineup, and of course fucking homologation freezes.
>>
For me, it's the Chevy Intrepid GTP
>>
>>143952263
>forgot pic
>>
>>143950449
>but outside of a video game where you get an instantaneous tyre temp graphs on every aspect of the carcass you basically have to go by instinct on how much energy to put into it
thats why flir cameras exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-p5nM0Npk
>>
File: GVl-I7wXYAAOseK.jpg (403 KB, 1200x1500)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
qrd?
>>
>>143952766

golf slut
>>
>>143951258
you are right, albeit to run only one car will be always a competitive disadvantage if we take money out of the equatation, less data, less strategic choices (although ferrari could not split strat between multiple cars in imola, so more cars never cure for retardness)

>>143952263
For me its the Coomer Gerbhardt
>>
File: Idncf.jpg (36 KB, 640x359)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I do not care about Glickenhaus, Vanwall, or Isotta Fraschini leaving WEC. let me know when a real manufacturer leaves.
>>
File: 5bbb93f553eed.jpg (139 KB, 1500x945)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>143953750
We don't need you to regurgitate Jim France's corporate policy to us like it's new information, thanks
>>
>>
>>143953964
more GT's and less shitter LMH's that will never win. and remove LMP2 from Le Mans as well.
>>
>>
File: panoz lmp1 1184199.jpg (689 KB, 1920x1290)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
>>143953750
Turn off the vpn french FIA faggot frog
Small manufacturers and privateers were historically of the backbone of sportscar racing. You wouldnt have your shitty petit lemans without one particular example of them.
Toyota's success comes from Oreca know - how, and the list goes on
>>143954037
More cocksucking GT3? thanks but no, the top line protos are already slow enough
>>
>>143954134
SOVL
>>
>>143952766
>Pace car rider
kek
>>
>>143954328
>Small manufacturers and privateers were historically of the backbone of sportscar racing.
This is based and the only correct take
>You wouldnt have your shitty petit lemans
Easy, killer. That is usually a pretty good race.
>>
File: 1694561120722748.jpg (7 KB, 140x217)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>143952766
>>143954360
wait she's not even driving the thing? lel
>>
>>143954328
cope I like GT's more
>>
File: 1716708579008460.jpg (414 KB, 1200x1500)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
BIG ASS ERA PENAL
>The No. 11 team has been issued an L2-level penalty for violating NASCAR's engine inspection requirements.
>The team has been assessed with the loss of 75 driver and owner points and 10 NASCAR Playoff points. Crew chief Chris Gabehart has been fined $100,000.
>>
>>143954478
Probably can't drive stick lolz
>>
Hamlin got deducted 75 driver points, 10 playoff points, CC fined for 100k
L2 level penalty for violating the engine inspection requirements
>>
per bob
>Team disassembled Bristol winning engine before being torn down after its next scheduled use. TRD self-reported the violation.
so trd ratted them out like acura to shank
>>
>>143954686
>>143954725
cheatin yoders!
>>
>>143954694
as a golfer she only needs to have a firm grab on the stick
>>
>>143954740
Kind of tired of these hard card fags making one sentence twitter posts that raise more questions than they answer.
>>
>>143954686
lol fuck Dennis
>>
File: GVnKNVdXcAEpKaO.jpg (270 KB, 1290x1161)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Not exactly cheatin' yoders
>>
>>143954808
That's two sentences Leaf.
>>
How long ago was Bristol? WTF?
>>
File: laughing-kyle-larson.gif (1.8 MB, 498x498)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>>143954686
>>143954725
KWAB
>>
>>143954856
Yeah the question of when the fuck this engine was supposed to get used again is there but also I guess when the fuck TRD got around to mentioning this.

Anyways they had to at least penalize him as many points as they got from that race and probably should have taken more money because effectively it should be a straight up DQ.
>>
https://sportscar365.com/sro/world-challenge-europe/ratel-dismisses-torque-sensors-they-are-not-for-us/
>>
File: 1675893959719953.jpg (479 KB, 1163x1920)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
another week
another instance of nascar failing to take away a win
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
why would they rank race-winning bowman under soon-to-be race winner truX?
>>
>>143954686
>No. 11 team tears down engine before Nascar can come look at it and inspect it

Them cheatin' yoders at it again
>>
>NASCAR said his Bristol win no longer counts toward the playoffs because of this. So yes, he would have been removed if he'd only won once. But because he won two more times, he's still locked in.
aww
>>
>>143955021
He's way in on points anyways.
>>
>>143954984
I hate Kyle Busch, but at the same time if Kyle wins Daytona this weekend it would be legendary
>>
>>143948191
China is so up their own butt about always looking strong that i dont think they would be interested in spending years losing to figure things out.

>>143954984
Rolling to see who spins Ross out on accident this weekend and causes him to miss the playoffs.
>>
>>143954686
DEM CHEATIN YODERS
DEM PENNIS ALLAN GAYMLIN FRIEND OF CHRIS CHAN
>>
>>143955847
>Rolling to see who spins Ross out on accident this weekend and causes him to miss the playoffs.

>wrecky spinhouse
book it
>>
>>143955847
I want Ross taking down every contender so Suarez wins the championship and the seethe becomes Biblical from HMS fags
>>
This Wynns liveried 962 looks really sweet
>>
>>143955933
Sexoooooooo!!!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C173aAyjYUU
>>
>>143955933
looks weird without headlights
>>
>>143956480
good for her
>>
File: 453996236.jpg (137 KB, 1080x798)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>
>>143956535
yeah
>>
Qualifying tonight?
>>
>>143957017
tomorrow
>>
>>143955847
>47
MY BOY SHITHOUSE
>>
Look at those sexy rims
Clearly made for BBS (Big Black Slicks)
>>
>https://2.trstream01.xyz/hls/kokomo.m3u8
time for some racism
also i like those cars more than the woo ones, asymetric autism is not my thing
>>
MUH GOD
>>
kek what is this music
digidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigidigi
>>
fokken ford why did you pulled the plug on this beauty
>>
>>143958226
Fun fact. The Ford Focus had the fastest and highest rate of depreciation of any car on the US market the entire time it was produced.
>>
>>143949335
Werent these fwd
>>
>>143919567
This but instead, i just get them to homologate the S660 in North America, but with a bigger engine and more horsies. Oh and bring the ARX-06 to Le Mans.
>>
File: NF9O6390.jpg (740 KB, 3504x2336)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
>>143958560
those were rwd
BMW 320i S2000
There was never ever fwd version from the 3 series
>>
>>143958971
Did they change to FWD when they introduced the E90? (Retard statement incoming) In R3E/Race07 the E90 WTCC car was FWD
>>
>>143959181
nah, that was rwd as well
there was never an FWD e90, only in forza horizon's fantasy drivetrain swaps
Seat frequently whinged about the start advantage of rwd cars
>>
>>143959365
Wtf I literally thought bmw were redoing the whole drivetrain for their touring cars for 15 years now
>>
>>143953998
LMP1-L is a curious class in WEC. Its a constructors championship co-existing with LMP1-- a manufacturers championship.
>>
Rossi confirmed that there was zero deg at gateway just like Iowa and suggested that post-red flag passes happened because aged tires heat up slower than new tires. i'm concerned about the high lanes at milwaukee and nashville but they should keep the higher downforce idea for the increased fuel burn/pit stops if nothing else
>>
>>143940758
JFC
>>
>>143946144
Cindric is about to get the Penske 3Peat this year
>>
>>143960846
Milwaukee basically needs a repave to be as good as it should be, in all the DW12 era races everyone has run the second lane to avoid the dark pavement on the bottom and that makes passing obscenely hard no matter what the aero is. I know NASCAR retards shid and fart over the idea of new pavement but it literally can't make it worse and it has basically raced worse and worse every year since they renovated it in 1996 (which was also the only year before they repaved only the bottom)

Nashville is a wild card in all of this, it could be a fucking pack race for all I know, especially if it's colder than they expect.
>>
>Diffey doing CLOWNCAR
guess ill listen to MRN for any race i actually watch
>>
File: lmp1l.jpg (115 KB, 615x400)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Died faster than Vanwall
https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/isotta-fraschini-withdraws-from-remainder-of-season/
>>
>>143959690
No. They just dont race where rwd is banned
>>
File: FB_IMG_1724399682859.jpg (167 KB, 1440x1800)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Imagine manhandling her fit but delicate 5ft4 body
>>
File: FB_IMG_1724399553379.jpg (139 KB, 1365x2048)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>143962507
Btw the gazoo racing cap she wore all day with various outfits tells me she is heading into the tgr camp
>>
>>143962507
>Latvala
Loeb & Ogier ruined his championship chances. That era where Vettel, Loeb, and Ogier are everywhere was wild.
>>
>>143962507
I'd manhandle her away to look at that pristine st165 celica from up close in an instant
>>
>>
>>
I have a alternate Timeline where Jeff Gordon gets s shot a Racing Indycars where he end up winning a F1 World Championship and the IRL was never founded
>>
>>143964268
How jeff is racing indycars without irl?
>>
>>143964757
There is no split. CART is what people call Indycar
>>
>>143960846
>Rossi confirmed that there was zero deg at gateway
>Tire degradation is not a hard requirement for a good race.
Good to know.
>>
>>143963018
Woops, sorry! Let me fix that for you.
>>
there is an absolute fuck ton of racing to watch for free on YouTube tonight.
>GTWC Asia @ Okayama
>GTWC Australia @ Phillip Island
>Thailand Super Series @ Buriram
>Blend Line TV (various amateur Aussie racing series) @ Sandown
>>
File: img-1359038259.jpg (285 KB, 800x543)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
westoids could never produce this much sovl in a single pic
>>
>>
File: IndyA.jpg (2.51 MB, 2838x4750)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>143919131
updated with spotter guide, finally
>>
>>143966764
Jo kis butorrobi
>>
Why are they making the car still hypermeme compiant?
>>
I want to see Mercedes get that WEC spot then launch an AMG GT3 into the sky at Le Mans and go running for the exit again
>Mercedes AMG belongs at Le Mans
Yeah fucking right fuck off.

>>143967710
It's not about the car (which a track day car would mean nothing for) it's about larping as a car manufacturer, and they still hope they can at least get a Le Mans entry now that the legal dispute over the Vanwall brand supposedly isn't in the way. Once again that's pretty clearly just the 2025 race car without headlights ready though lmao. Well I don't fault them for playing these games when the OEM rule is bullshit.
>>
>>143964979
Deg is great for variability at the end of stints but the 2nd lane coming in is more important. I would prefer if not every strategy was to overcut and fuel save, but at least the extra downforce means more fuel burn (more time on the throttle + more drag(?)) which means more pit stops.
>>
>>143967869
Consider though, putting aside what they say about more downforce wearing out tires from load: (also since less downforce can also wear out tires from sliding, circumstantially)
The shorter the fuel stint, the less laps the tires need to do to make a full fuel stint. More directly a smaller fuel tank would always mean you'd see less deg from the same tire.
Also of course with more preparation you can cut downforce and run a softer tire.

Anyways Milwaukee 1999 they were talking about getting hilarious fuel economy numbers with the speedway wings compared to road course the year before, from having to get to 1.85mpg to make the race distance on the series fuel allotment to like 3mpg
Also I found this that I wanted to post last time I talked about this race when someone said Juan can't slide cars on ovals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3CAaE0vic#t=1h4m47s
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 924x738)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
Sertões at Brasilia LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1FYXTWANo
>>
>>143963018
>>143965254
That was awfully nice of him.
>>
>>143959365
Forza doesn't let you make anything FWD. The only swaps available are RWD and 4WD. BMWs in those games can only be converted to 4WD.

>>143962486
BMW 2 series hatch is FF, basically a rebodied Mini. And obviously, the Mini itself. I think they used the 2 series in a few racing championships, and they definitely did the Mini.
>>
>>143964780
Yeah, in wistful memory. Because what would've happened is CART would've tried to compete directly with F1 with a full international calendar, Ecclestone would've forced the FIA to ban CART from all FIA-rated tracks, and American open wheel racing would've died then and there. Indy 500 would be a one-off race with no championship running glorified Silver Crown cars.
>>
File: 1705726062648913.png (70 KB, 214x327)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>143968627
Yes I'm sure the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course would have dropped CART for their extremely close and rewarding relationship with the FIA, now tell us more of the limitless talent of Billy Boat and Mark Dismore
>>
>>143968719
If they wanted to keep hosting events for other championships they would. Who do you think sanctioned IMSA, Trans Am, and the SCCA runoffs? They are all FIA-affiliates. It's not just races, it's drivers too. They lose that affiliate status, and all FIA-licensed drivers are banned from competing in those events. You don't get it, the FIA hold an open monopoly on all 4-wheeled motor racing. Every track bigger than your local club circuit has an FIA license which if pulled would lead to them losing literally everything. You play by their rules or you don't play at all. Only people who get a pass are nobodies so far down the ladder that it doesn't matter. If they went for F1's jugular, though? Good fucking luck. FIA have killed bigger names for less in the name of protecting F1. Ecclestone had enough sway he could even have the rules at the FIM changed when MotoGP looked like it was gonna be a threat.
>>
>>143968076
I have heard the smaller fuel tank idea in multiple places now and if the shorter TV windows on Fox thing is true then it sounds like a great idea
Let me fix your link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3CAaE0vic&t=1h4m47s
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Rosenqvist interview
https://youtu.be/cPVavjzd6p8
>>
>>143968817
The reality is that the FIA can't get away with doing something like that and retain its mandate. It's not like the French government is going to get their guns out and demand America follow their sporting body, as soon as it's more of a detriment to its members than it is advantage everyone will just make their own federation with blackjack and hookers.

I mean you know that like 1% of motorcycle racing in Canada has been under the FIM umbrella for the last couple decades because the CMA was so fucking worthless nobody bothered?

By the way NASA is not an FIA member club.
>>
Daytona qualifying on USA
>>
>>143969044
They literally did it to the WSC, the oldest and most storied championship in their calendar. Ecclestone thought it was a threat to F1, so the FIA sabotaged it and left racing without a top-level international endurance championship for nearly a decade. It wasn't until the 2010s that a true sustainable successor came along.
>it's not like the French can hold them at gunpoint
They effectively can. It's the prisoner's dilemma. If the FIA blacklists say Laguna Seca, that means all FIA-affiliates (drivers, teams, championships) are officially banned from setting foot there in a professional racing event. If they do, they also get blacklisted by the FIA. If they can't compete in the FIA they're basically limited to amateur club events and one-off goof races. Surely you can see why professional racing outfits aren't too keen on getting on the FIA's bad side? The only way CART could get around that is to build their own calendar from scratch. Their own races, their own drivers, their own teams. Everything. At which point, you end up with a shittier version what Tony George did with the IRL and CARTfags screech to high heaven was "the death of Indy".
>>
>>143969044
>NASA
Are a literal track-day group. They're nobodies, which is why the FIA don't care about them.
>>
Harmonbros we're not making the race
>>
>>143969310
Wait what the fuck there's only 38 cars we were always on the show
>>
File: Daytona.png (1.38 MB, 828x762)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>143969310
There's an Applebee's just across US-92.
>>
>topping out at 151mph at Daytona
oof
>>
:(
https://youtu.be/C173aAyjYUU?si=GWfNO7MVD0us-FCe
>>
I hope my retirement years are as much fun as Cesar Bacarella's.
>>
>>143969244
>Their own races, their own drivers, their own teams.
That is what CART was. Even in your fantasy cuckold scenario the 1997 CART schedule would lose a whole 4 or 5 tracks out of 17 and maybe half a dozen drivers still thinking they had a chance in F1 over their opportunity in CART out of 34.

WSC was not a threat to F1 lmao.
>>
JPM was insane lol
>>
You may not like it, but the Trans Am TA2 race at Watkins Glen is happening in 10 minutes, and there is nothing you can do about it but watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGfjfgiQVCo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmRRPZ9m4vs
>>
>>143969610
No it wasn't. All the drivers were FIA rated as was every every track.

>WSC wasn't a threat to F1
Confirmed ignorant retard. No more (you)s 4u
>>
>>143969775
What FIA grade is the Milwaukee Mile?

Yes I'm asking this question because I know you literally can't answer it so it doesn't matter you won't.
>>
File: 239.png (468 KB, 440x648)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>Practice cancelled due to Thunderstorms
>SHant'ler Smith gets pole for cheatin yoders
>>
>>143970042
God said qualifying should only be one round.
>>
So, I'm thinking another Sheldon Creed runner up finish tonight. Who's with me?
>>
File: IMG_2856.jpg (263 KB, 2168x1734)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>143919685
Fake news
>>
Thanks NBC for reminding everyone that steamy shithouse jr should be fired and sent to truck series
>>
Welcome Leigh Diffey
>>
>>143967801
> Once again that's pretty clearly just the 2025 race car without headlights
Even big brands are doing that, see Ferrari for a really good example with the 499P modificata
>>
>>143968594
There is no 2 series hatch, you are thinking about the 1 series, which has FF layout since 2019, but that generation is not raced anywhere.
Till that there were a few 1 series based programmes but everybody switched to the 3 series at that point to retain the RWD advantage (WSR is a prime example in btcc)
the smallest bmw currently raced around the world with any knd of factory support is the 2 series coupe (which is raced in GT4 form) and thats also RWD obviously.
(and no mini is bmw is not counting as bmw race programme, as the skoda wrc2 car is not a vw rally programme)
>>
Zane Smith isnt going to trackhouse after that replay, mark my words
>>
>>143969244
>Ecclestone thought it was a threat to F1, so the FIA sabotaged it
You are high on urban legends. Bernie and Max tried to prop WSC up till the last minutes.
Because
The move to a new 3.5L (and worse) formula in the WSC was orchestrated by Ballestre, (who btw hated bernie as much as possible for a human being since the FISA-FOCA war) and basically Ecclestone and Mosley arrived already in the 11th hour, and they tried to at least hold this shit together and for a single very faint season they were able to.
Let me get out the Spurring book
The urban legend "Bernie killed WSC" is such a bs that the WSC wikipedia article has the claims about bernie flagged as "citation needed" since 2011
>>
File: 456531820.jpg (144 KB, 1080x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
>SVG between JHN and Cody Ware
>>
/indy/ practice in 10 bings: >>143967378
>>
>>143971124
So the switch to the F1 engines was decided before 89 (Mosley and through him Bernie got hold on FIA from 91 october).
And you will see in the next more shots that the death of WSC was on exclusively the previous FIA mgmt.
Basically FIA wanted a formula where they can lure in established F1 manufacturers (not the other way around), like Ferrari and Honda, while also meaning it's a pricier package so it pushes the small teams out.(pretty sad they cant learn from their own mistakes and they actually repeated it later) FIA both overestimated the Manufacturer interest and the early nineties financial krach also reduced manufacturer's desire to spend an F1 program amount of money on WSC
>>
>>143971242
Stream is up, let's go Architect
>>
indy stream
https://manifest-gcp-us-east1-vop1.fastly.mux.com/2i02NKXotb6ebV9iat33BnEMuCKphKj00buaq5Wd02025CDqbAoJWRShsZvghSIfjKHzM900jv6NRCkw5b9lV3G5I3xSYVnb900Ocm/rendition.m3u8?cdn=fastly&exclude_pdt=false&expires=1724536620&live=1&rid=Aewl001Hzv1UdjvJKL25FN7a8Fht01z00Fh6SEZKniTqVw&skid=default&signature=NjZjYTU3MmNfMTBjMTczZmE1ODU2ZTZkMDdmMzE4Y2U0MDE3NWFhZGJhYWExNzVjODdmODYzZTQ4ODg0YzVjZTE0NTYxMjE2YQ==&vsid=gnRDGh1W4dDWWVkROXdtiSMWqVcRc1p9M00FSHrLyC5UMmzfs1p49LFPTtr8qpUGiKcgHMGfxGZU
>>
*dirty Georgia Henneberry post*
>>
mazespin and acez both not showing anything.
>>
>>143970885
Ferrari actually built those though, I mean Kolles is literally just taking pictures of their one chassis with bodywork that hasn't been completely race prepped yet mounted and calling it a production prototype to pretend they've built more than one car like some sort of old school homologation scam.
>>
Wish this was one round so Front Row could keep the front row tie
>>
>>143971374
https://aceztrims.pages.dev/indy/
>>
File: 20240823_233734-01.jpg (1.89 MB, 2200x2764)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>143971281
>>143969775
Here is the relevant part from the organisation
>>
Time for my yearly google search to check what the fuck BitNile is, and then being surprised it's actually NOT a crypto scam
>>
>>143971431
just sits there loading.
>>
>>143971459
Well, it's not an outright crypto scam... it's an online casino that's crypto-adjacent...
>>
File: 20240823_233905-01.jpg (964 KB, 2000x1539)
964 KB
964 KB JPG
>>143971438
That was 1990
This is 1991
(Including the rotary weight oversight)
>>
>>143971438
Somehow I had never even heard this story about how the 2km rule came into being. I think a funny example of what an absolute douchenozzle Balestre was is even after they did all those track modifications and improvements for 1991 Balestre showed and called it a goat track.
>>
>>143971486
>mistake
jej

>that complete dickbag move to cockblock Nissan even though they all got to race their old cars anyways
>>
>santucci
>>
File: 1722227412664612.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Did they just said they gave Kirkwood a drive through in practice?
>>
File: 20240824_002244.jpg (2.36 MB, 2515x3464)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>143971486
And the implosion of wsc in 92
>>
>Hinchcliffe's mess of squiggly telestrator lines
>>
kirkwood tried to take flight
>>
>>143971545
Classic FIA
>>
rolling for my boy SIEG Keil to win the race
>>
>FRM front row lockout
IMMENSE
>>
File: rodent.png (70 KB, 382x432)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>143971423
IT HAPPENED
>>
>>143971661
LET'S FUCKING GO
>>
mcdowell is a friend of the wood bros. bros org
i approve
>>
Why is PIR such a dustbowl
>>
>>143971759
The Pacific Northwest gets dry late in the summer.
Idk why the local climate is like this, but it seems to rain every day from October to like March (not heavy rain), and then it's almost bone dry the rest of the year. If they came in the spring, it would be a lot greener and possibly even muddy.
>>
>tfw awake for xfinity
feels good gents
>>
>twitter search 'bitnile'
>first result that isn't about this race is from 11 days ago talking about how the CEO is a fraudster
Lol. Truly it is indycar's crypto.com
>>
>>143971790
Surprised. I'm in a fairly dry area but our precipitation is much more even throughout the year so it's nice and green all summer.
>>
im thinking im gonna make myself a bowl of ramen for the race
>>
>already pole speed from last year
I apologize to the gaybrid
>>
File: marie claude beaumont.jpg (43 KB, 477x643)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>143971438
>>143971486
Also I think you havent seen these previously singapore bro
>>
>>143966764
>Total
>Michelin
>3M
>westoids could never
>>143969411
>There's an Applebee's just across US-92.
meet me there?
>>143971844
I made some today with carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and chicken. I blended z0y and spicy green chili. It was great.
>>
File: true.png (335 KB, 472x331)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>
where is the /turnleft/ ?
>>
>>143972065
it's in your hands, hungrybro
>>
File: 1713576727613410.jpg (70 KB, 602x602)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>JHR already ruined Daly's weekend
He really can't catch a break
>>
/turnleft/
>>143972107
>>143972107
>>143972107
>>
File: .png (694 KB, 1000x666)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
GTWC Asia | Okayama | Round 5

>Qualifying (7:55PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsn8YqMOMhM

>Race 1 (11:45PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVXk0qLIDRI

>Race 2 (9:00PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSULxutJn84

>Live Timing
https://www.gt-world-challenge-asia.com/watch-live#live-timing
https://www.timing71.org

>Onboard - #4 Origine Motorsport Porsche
Qualifying (7:55PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMXwXR9BqU
Race 1 (11:45PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqcrUuEqR30
Race 2 (9:00PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBsMF7J2xYs

>Onboard - #36 FAW Audi Sport Asia R8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfUz3SUQ650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDBe6kbfW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrXUkZg0dwo

>Onboard - #44 Vollgas Motorsport Porsche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64Cr9QiKVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4rMvazdSR0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuCmI1eHd8

>Onboard - #500 Team 5ZIGEN Nissan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqibcXXnM24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeIfpiX4sf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R--ZC3kW0Fo

>Entry List
https://www.gt-world-challenge-asia.com/images/results/65/Okayama%20%7C%20Fanatec%20GT%20Asia%20+%20Japan%20Cup%20Entry%20List%2014.08.2024.pdf
>>
File: .png (1.07 MB, 1000x667)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Japan Cup | Okayama | Round 4

>Qualifying (8:55PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsn8YqMOMhM

>Race 1 (2:40AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBm1iFlFcwg

>Race 2 (12:05AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9AFceFK56A

>Live Timing
https://www.gt-world-challenge-asia.com/watch-live#live-timing

>Onboard - #7 Comet Racing Ferrari
Qualifying (8:55PM ET, 23 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6gGMhydWu4
Race 1 (2:40AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaBS1-enFSs
Race 2 (12:05AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKnWS6E1Fqw

>Onboard - #9 Bingo Racing Corvette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokRFpsGZdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_wq5Xb3gIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UFVNvO9Yw8

>Onboard - #39 Toyota Gazoo Racing Indonesia Supra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UmSXDmreY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqUheHYZD40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niGF5c68vOk

>Onboard - #55 Team MACCHINA McLaren
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Y3EfKWAzc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbhgql6fnik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFmnx1UIIs

>Onboard - #555 Maezawa Racing Ferrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNiGPz1ls3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntNNgoBTGaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZqVRbPvahU

>Onboard - #666 Seven x Seven with KFM Porsche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapRGe0-e0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qg7mCBClKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLBQJbg1Q_o
>>
File: .png (1.36 MB, 1280x854)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Super Formula | Motegi | Round 5

>FP1 (7:55PM ET, 23 August)
Mazespin: /streams/superfo

>Qualifying (1:45AM ET, 24 August)

>FP2 (8:10PM ET, 24 August)

>Race (1:40PM ET, 25 August)

>Live Timing
http://superformula.racelive.jp/

>Live Track Map
http://superformula.racelive.jp/track?circuit=superformula

>Entry List
https://superformula.net/sf3/race/11656/#entry

>Super Formula Blitz! Interview with Nick de Vries!
https://youtu.be/R_ogRmYUH9k?feature=shared
>>
>>143972272
GTWC Quali is live now from Okayama. Fuck I love this circuit
>>
>>143972767
let's go 5ZIGEN
>>
File: .png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>143972953
Based
>>
Lambo crashed
>>
File: .png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>143972986
È FINITA
>>
File: Sink.jpg (49 KB, 500x548)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Toyota have never won the Le Mans 24 Hours
>>
Japan Cup qualifying now
>>
>>143973358
CAM ON CORVETTE
>>
File: 1000035883.png (227 KB, 618x977)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>143973482
>CAM ON CORVETTE
Based.
>>
Looming company dominates racing in Asia.
>>
>GT4 Australia qualifying
>TSS Super Compact qualifying
>GTWC Australia qualifying
>TCR Asia qualifying
ahh so much racism
>>
>Surprise news of the Night is that Trackhouse cut their contract with Zane Smith after that faggot proved to be a fucking failure and cost Chastain his ticket to the Playoffs
>Smith is full salty on social media because of that.
>Kaulig hired Daniel DIE for 2025
well fuck lads
>>
>>143974511
>cost Chastain his ticket to the Playoffs
Pump the brakes, what did I miss?
>>
>>143973482
>CAM ON CORVETTE
Chevy Sucks. Ford Rules.
>>
>>143974555
Ford better work the kinks out of the Mustang GT3 then
>>
>>143974552
spun ross late in the race
>>
Dirt Late Model Racism is on too
https://2.trstream01.xyz/hls/lucasoil.m3u8
>>
>>143974608
I must have missed this, which one was that?
>>
File: GT-487-W0AAqg5Y.jpg (914 KB, 2048x2048)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>>143974555
checked
>>
>>143974641
Today Nascar decided to show the replay of the crash from behind, and it turns out it was Zane Smith who spun Chastain instead of letting him pass to take the air.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1366)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
>>143974685
Oh wow, I'll be fucked. I mean, I can see Zane's position, but I also understand Trackhouse making that call and at the end of the day Chastain's my guy, I have no love or hate for Zane. RIP Bozo, I guess.
>>
Australians wearing winter coats in weather that I would be in shorts and flip flops for will never not be funny to me
>>
>YouTube seething at me for using an adblocker
fuck off, I'm tired of these goddamn political ads interrupting the races I'm watching.
>>
Thailand Super Series/TCR Asia at Buriram
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuj019p8KK0

Victorian State Race Series at Sandown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsKj-Wy8j4
>>
>>143975304
someone just rolled their excel at turn 1 at sandown
>>
>>143975365
yeah I saw
hope they're ok
>>
File: 2024-08-24_13-36-56.jpg (84 KB, 1230x698)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>143975365
>>
>>143972272
GTWC Asia Race 1 stream is live now from Okayama
>>
>>143975450
Thank you Omaris
>>
>>143975455
>Omaris
I thought Omaris was from Indonesia
>>
>>143975450
>GTR still running
based
>>
>>143975229
Take the Brave pill. It kills the pop-ups on the streaming site
>>
>>143975545
it's weird to think that the R35 GT-R has been racing longer than the R32, R33, and R34 combined
>>
5zigenbros... Hirobon threw it away by going through the cat litter

>>143975455
>Omaris
???
>>
I'm watching 3 races at once
>>
>>143975596
he thought you were the GTWorld YouTube chat moderator
>>
>>143975643
kek
>>
>GTR nearly dood
>>
>>143975555
It's less weird when you remember the R32 and R34 use the same engine and share tons of drivetrain and chassis parts, so aside from not getting a new body shell to change the styling (which is largely a consequence of no longer being shared with the Skyline) the R35 has probably gone through a similar amount of evolution.
>>
File: .png (2.79 MB, 1920x1080)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>tiny Japanese man manhandles HOT BRI'ISH ROSE
>>
>>143976030
maybe this is why Heart of Racing got the nod to develop the Aston Martin LMH over D'Station Racing.
well that, and the endless money printer that is Steam. dunno if D'Station's pachinko can compete with that.
>>
File: GVtq9q3a8AEk0B5.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1066)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
next action at Okayama is Ferrari Challenge Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDHIBi7SrLY
but fuck manufacturers that insist on their own special stream just for their precious one make series, shit grinds my gears
>>
hmm what else is happening soon...
>Super Formula qualifying
anyone have a stream?
>GTWC Australia race 1
GTWorld YouTube as usual
>>
>>143976481
more kangaroo racing at sandown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EsKj-Wy8j4
>>
>>143976520
yeah I've been watching
and have been trying to get Anons into Blend Line TV
>>
>following the two slowest cars on camera instead of literally anyone else
>>
>>143969189
37 of the 40 cars all were within 1 second of the same qualifying lap.
>>
GTWC Australia race 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asNj3xBezGQ
>>
File: .png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>143972464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBm1iFlFcwg
Japan Cup Race 1 is live now
>>
>>143977135
yes sir, Japan Cup, you beat me to it
>>
File: .png (1.4 MB, 1858x904)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Love the amount of onboards that they have for this round
>>
File: .png (1.43 MB, 1920x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJsU-xrFT0
Formula Regional Japanese Championship but it's pretty shit with static cams
>>
>>143977370
ugh, just like InterProto/Kyojo
>>
TSS Super Compact starting
1 hour race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr3fHbECMB8
>>
File: .png (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
I love Japanese race queens and I cannot lie
>>
they need to purify the cursed #15 xfinity car in the waters of lake minnetonka
>>
File: .jpg (2.94 MB, 4000x2667)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
Michelin Le Mans Cup | Spa-Francorchamps | Round 4

>Qualifying (5:45AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4elZ8yeoeU

>Race (9:45AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW77Z-HPJg

>Live Timing
https://live.lemanscup.com/en/live

>Entry List
https://storage.googleapis.com/ecm-prod/assets/1/course/4816/2024-mlmc-spa-francorchamps-round-provisional-entry-list-v2_34366c.pdf

>Spotter Guide
https://storage.googleapis.com/ecm-prod/assets/1/course/4816/2024-mlmc-spa-francorchamps-spotter-guide_e4d25e.pdf

>Onboard Laps
ANS Motorsport #6 (Ligier JS P320)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JgkuPmsHtc
More Motorsport #99 (Ligier JS P320)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSItVzqk_s

>Pure Sound from Spa | Spa-Francorchamps Round 2024 | Michelin Le Mans Cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnlrqSPHnsA
>>
File: .png (2.62 MB, 1920x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>143978466
Quali is live now from Spa
>>
File: .jpg (863 KB, 1638x2048)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
European Le Mans Series | 4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps | Round 4

>Qualifying (7:55AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjHTjcalQHg

>Race (5:10AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l-Af_P2nH0

>Live Timing
https://live.europeanlemansseries.com/en/live

>Entry List
https://storage.googleapis.com/ecm-prod/assets/1/course/4809/2024-elms-4-hours-of-spa-francorchamps-provisional-entry-list-v2_8e60a1.pdf

>Spotter Guide
https://storage.googleapis.com/ecm-prod/assets/1/course/4809/2024-elms-4-hours-of-spa-francorchamps-spotter-guide_5166c4.pdf

>Onboard Laps
Duqueine Team #30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU50JVVRVv8
Proton Competition #60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycioyjlIrC8
Panis Racing #65
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1a_VA7uwpk

>ELMS Raw: Summer break is over! | 4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 2024 | ELMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_pDSUtyYO8

>Welcome to the spectacular Spa | 4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 2024 | ELMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjrvtwoFZrg

>Who will take the advantage in Spa? | 4 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps 2024 | ELMS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ebwhuI1z8
>>
File: .jpg (1.23 MB, 2728x4096)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
GTWC Europe | Magny-Cours | Round 7

>Qualifying 1 (8:20AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ets-3kDk5z8

>Race 1 (1:45PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHXAHRi9kE

>Qualifying 2 (3:05AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOkOCXF9cdY

>Race 2 (8:00AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSLTpkycmvc

>Live Timing
https://www.gt-world-challenge-europe.com/watch-live#live-timing

>Onboard - #93 Sky Tempesta Racing Ferrari
Qualifying 1 (8:20AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XL7x1EO5kM
Race 1 (1:45PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46vN9nhKMIk
Qualifying 2 (3:05AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrssMJ4ENz4
Race 2 (8:00AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR-TGgPdcYw

>Entry List
https://www.gt-world-challenge-europe.com/entry-list/2024/magny-cours

>Spotter Guide
https://nitter.poast.org/pic/orig/media%2FGVvQW47WcAA_Lnu.jpg
https://nitter.poast.org/pic/orig/media%2FGVvQW41WMAItRap.jpg

>PREVIEW | Magny-Cours | Fanatec GT Europe 2024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6tGjF-ehAY
>>
File: .png (2.08 MB, 1600x1067)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
Italian GT Sprint Championship | Mugello | Round 3

>GT3 Race 1 (9:05AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHQct7TRi8
https://www.acisport.it/it/aci-sport-tv

>GT Cup Race 1 (11:25AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17AE4LOXQo

>GT Cup Race 2 (6:35AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqP7aMYkXCs

>GT3 Race 2 (8:35AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Ums1fA4EA

>Live Timing
https://livedataacisport.perugiatiming.com/Sessioni/7579fd76-d048-4d93-b93b-0902fd4a1a2d

>Entry List
https://www.acisport.it/public/2024/pdf/CIGT/2024_7613System.String[]//Elenco_iscritti_mugello_25082024_entry_list_cigt.pdf

>Qualifying Results
Qualifying 1
https://livedataacisport.perugiatiming.com/Risultati/d1d306d4-f5c2-48fa-9589-308ebb56af67/1/Q1A
Qualifying 2
https://livedataacisport.perugiatiming.com/Risultati/d1d306d4-f5c2-48fa-9589-308ebb56af67/1/Q2A
>>
File: 1714688811830161.png (951 KB, 1617x826)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
Juju-bros...
>>
>>143978905
ELMS quali is live now from Spa. There's so much racing going on today that I'm having trouble keeping up, not that I'm complaining of course
>>
File: .png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
CHINKAPOOR SURGE
>>
>>143979144
GTWC Europe Quali 1 is live
>>
>>143979490
Spaghetti GT Race 1 is live now from Mugello
>>
File: 20240824_143152.jpg (3.33 MB, 3666x2749)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
Sunny at the MGP, lads.

Hope it doesn't fucking auto rotate.
>>
>>143982100
rare and based
>>
>lmp3
>>
File: .png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>143978466
Nice one lads
>>
why brake into la source when you can use your opponents as rails
>>
File: .png (2.54 MB, 1920x1080)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
For fuck's sake
>>
>lmp3 spinning out under SC
>Belgian air titan
imagine there are people ITT willingly not watching this kino
>>
File: .png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
I hate Pee3 shitters
>>
>>143975534
>>143975596
>>143975643
>>143975735
Kek sorry I'm blind I thought that was the indo flag
>>
are they doing breathalyzer-tests before a race?
>>
Turismo Nacional Race 2 at Velocitta LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeXDszJCoQ
>>
File: file.png (1011 KB, 1272x671)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
>>
DAY-TO-NA!
>>
>prototype killed by GT
check
>>
File: .png (1.09 MB, 1300x730)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Ferrari Challenge North America | Sonoma | Round 5

>Qualifying 1 (11:10AM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCIVAr_-u_k

>Race 1 - Trofeo Pirelli (3:20PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a_epESmno

>Race 1 - Coppa Shell (4:30PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEhzRX0yhqk

>Race 1 - 488 Challenge Evo (5:20PM ET, 24 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFxQwSt020

>Qualifying 2 (12:00PM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIOC0K5fcA

>Race 2 - Coppa Shell (4:20PM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLetRUuNMOc

>Race 2 - Trofeo Pirelli (5:15PM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGbtscMz14

>Race 2 - 488 Challenge Evo (6:05PM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz3xAh-v8T0

>Live Timing
https://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/fcna
https://www.timing71.org/

>Entry List
https://cdn.ferrari.com/cms/network/media/pdf/Ferrari_Challenge_-_Sonoma_Entry_List_V2.pdf
https://cdn.ferrari.com/cms/network/media/pdf/488_Challenge_-_Sonoma_Entry_List_V2.pdf

>Spotter Guide
https://cdn.ferrari.com/cms/network/media/pdf/sonoma-2024-spotter.pdf

Ferrari Challenge Japan | Okayama | Round 5

>Race 1 Replay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDHIBi7SrLY

>Race 2 (2:05AM ET, 25 August)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjWL3mIBA3g

>Entry List
https://cdn.ferrari.com/cms/network/media/pdf/20240813_Challenge24_JPN_R5_Okayama_Entry%20list.pdf

>Spotter Guide
https://cdn.ferrari.com/cms/network/media/pdf/Spotter%20FC%20Japan%20Okayama%202024.pdf
>>
not a good race for the dames

>We're running out of towing vehicles
kek
>>
>>143967378
/indy/ practice two in now
>>
lmp3s just can't stop spinning
>>
File: 1000030832.png (684 KB, 886x555)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>Power slide
>>
>>143985715
Neither can will pooer
>>
>filtered by subscription service jews once again
i don't think i can take this anymore
>>
>Fat John experiencing issues with gaybrid
who would have thought?
>>
>>143985860
we are so back bros
>>
>imsa-stream has a new preview-pic
>now showing all their social-media-shit
I don't like changes.
>>
>sting
>ray
>kwab
>>
WALL
>>
juri vips
>>
WTF is happening in Portland?
>>
>sirgel's strategist
Good lord, is everyonevat Arrow Mclaren jewish? No wonder his dad picked Arrow Mclaren
>>
Anyone play draftycar? I'm having fun with it
>>
>>143986184
Remember Avi in SNATCH? that is all of Siegel's team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEjmVyHpJ_I
>>
>>143986184
Dude, it's totally their MO. If you're surprised, that's on you.
>>
>>143986184
zak brown is a jew
>>
>>
>>143986228
How does it work?
Tomorrow's race is going to be a complete shit show, Isn't it?
>>
>>143986338
It's funny every single time.
>>
>the flying swede
>>
Rosenqvist got like three feet of air that time.
>>
>>143986346
Phone game, you work your way through a drafting pack. Daytona is going to be 3/4 fuel saving and 1/4 shitshow imo
>>
>>143986284
I've never seen that before.
>>143986302
>>143986319
I knew Zak Brown was jewish but I didn't think he would hire rookie race strategists just to have a jew there. Fun note: I saw Siegel's dad taking a tour of the Arrow Mclaren tents at Road America before they announced they were hiring Nolan. I had thought he picked Arrow Mclaren because they have a path to Forumula 1 in that team, but now I think his dad just asked for whatever team had the most jews on it.
>>
File: 1684658654877965.png (105 KB, 1321x904)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>middle finger
OOOOOOHHHHHH
>>
>>143986633
>I've never seen that before.
It's really good, but not exactly easy to follow. It's Luke Pulp Fiction, you gotta watch it a few times to really get it. 100% worth the time, though.
>I knew Zak Brown was jewish but I didn't think he would hire rookie race strategists just to have a jew there.
Why, how do you think politics and finance work?
>>
File: 1723851720170115.png (730 KB, 1174x1201)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>143986648
>>
>vips
>>
>>143986895
>Will Apuer
based
>>
File: 1000036151.png (332 KB, 728x996)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>143986983
I made a Hurta and Grosjean one, too.
>>
File: 1723948593264709.png (1.24 MB, 1710x2905)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>143987099
Did you make my Daly ine?
>>
>>143987099
other than skin color I see no difference.
>>
File: 1721583798298594.png (1.2 MB, 1956x2606)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Grosjean getting in the way in T1 makes him an asshole, Veekay does it and there's nothing he can do. Got it.
>>
>>143987150
Yeah, kek. Maybe I was a little rough on him. I thought he caused the incident last week, but it was Veekay's fault.
>>
>>143987199
Yeah, I was impressed with his save, and that he did that in traffic.
>>
Of course it would end with Graham Rahal bitching.
>>
>joneswinslol
>marswinslol
>>
File: Daly Fren.png (1.27 MB, 1505x2539)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>143987150
>>143987199
>>143987226
His recovery was impressive.
Here is a more kind Daly frog. He still has a Thanos chin and IDK how to differentiate him from SVG, if I ever do an SVG frog.
>>
File: IMG_0352.jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
good afternoon race fans
>>
>>143987941
cute car
>>
File: GVwr0POWUAAfTEt.jpg (278 KB, 1706x1002)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Sick flybrid handling
>>
>>143949528
Sainz also took advantage of two-wheel drive in 1989 to leave 3 or 4 Delta behind with the Sierra to get revenge for comments made by the Lancia boss. Which earned him a contract with Toyota thanks to Ove Andersson. The duality of man i suppose.
>>
Porsche Cup Brasil, Race 1 at Interlagos LIVE

English stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmXIlg8smzw
>>
>>143989439
Based, I'll duel screen it with IMSA
>>
>>143987941
what's good florida man, is it going to rain?
>>
>>143987941
post concessions
>>
>>143987907
Thanks, fren. Daly has a large chin, so it works.
>>
File: 1708092686998556.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1080)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>
>>143989865
we’re gonna be good
>>143989999
will post when i get inside
>>
evening-races are rather comfy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHXAHRi9kE
>>
when will audi gt-cars stop being used?
>>
Kek. Ferrari driving an Audi. The banter between GT fans must be fun.
>>
>>143991336
I remember when Goodyear almost won the Indy 500 on Firestones
>>
>>143943003
>flat bottom is still the main problem of course but that flap could cause more harm than good in this design

Probably have to make the flaps larger to disrupt more of the air since they're now competing with a flat bottom car that doesn't disrupt as much air as the open bottomed cars did in the day. His car lifted pretty much as soon as it got sideways.
>>
Shea's love and enthusiasm for sports car racing is infectious and contagious
>>
>>143967378
/indy/ qualifying starting now
>>
>>143991918
stream
https://manifest-gcp-us-east4-vop1.cfcdn.mux.com/k1qRPKWJM37T01GxUUvQ2JPi2P2Myycz5fePKEhwWI8rsmPc1PDOlGE01JrldWmcomFfpT5azvcvzsANUTlnDwXxnkkLt1mZM4/rendition.m3u8?cdn=fastly&exclude_pdt=false&expires=1724614260&live=1&rid=Aewl001Hzv1UdjvJKL25FN7a8Fht01z00Fh6SEZKniTqVw&skid=default&signature=NjZjYjg2NzRfZTRkZDQ3YzEyNzM0OGIyZDE5YzI3NjU3NTkzNDIzMDVlNWMzYzk4NTZkZmFlMTc1NGQyYTMwNzIxYzUwZGE4MA==&vsid=x1fqE02dLyYmVA6C02DuJLF01WxmcPmlK6V5y9HdCZskWWsHBc3u1Um7YAXehrFmHcDDmrvKS9z00RE
>>
funny how nobody mentions power to weight ratio in racing anymore since hybrids became a thing
>>
File: 1722784260368093.png (424 KB, 891x1029)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>143990077
You are welcome and I'm sorry. I feel kinda bad for making a mean one, but I thought he fucked over Kirkwood and Grosjean by doing something dumb, but after watching that crash back a half dozen times it was Veekay slowing down for still unexplained reasons that caused it. I want to make these frogs for people to enjoy, not to be hateful. There's just too much of that.
Any other requests? I feel like I owe you one. Any series as long as there are images/assets avaliable.
>>
Race is joever in Interlagos due to heavy rain :(
>>
>daly
lol
>pato
surprise
>>
File: 1714087094052244.webm (1.38 MB, 750x898)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB WEBM
>pato 23rd
>>
>>143991778
>Shea's love and enthusiasm for sports car racing is infectious and contagious
She is one of the best motorsports journalists ever of not THE best. The only person who I can even think of comparing her to is Sir David Hobbs. What I really hate is that she does her best work from the pits and that just doesn't carry the same prestige as being in the box.
>>
>>143992159
Everyone is like within one second.
>>
>>143992076
Yeah, that is a LOT of fucking rain!
>>
>3 penskis on the same group
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 1000036384.jpg (73 KB, 750x1000)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>143992159
>>
messico lost
>>
>>143992239
I know that is a methodical question, but...One retarded faggot cheater could check up the field and cost at least one of his teammates a decent qualifying spot.
>>
>snooty
>>
File: 1000013209.png (107 KB, 655x674)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Bros, I want Fat John to win just 1 IndyCar race. I know he is kind of an ass, but it would mean so much to him. Plus, it's not just him but all those people who work on the team. For the Penske and Ganassi guys, it's another trophy on the pile, but for Grosjean, it would really mean a lot.
>>
>>143992449
He is a fun character. But I somewhat enjoy the fact that he has half as many podiums in ic as he did in f1
>>
>>143992449
For what it's worth IndyCar crews have incredibly high turnover from team to team so any given member of a shitter team may have been working at a good team recently.
>>
This is some quality racing between that Hyundai and Honda
>>
>PALOU!!!!!
>>
WOAH
>>
LMAO
>>
File: 1707406661148360.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>pooloo
>>
>Grojean, private jet pilot/owner
OK, maybe I don't feel so bad for him.
>>
>>143992714
>Hello Palou

>t. the wall
>>
>>143992718
Being a pilot takes a lot of time and training. Owning your own plane and flying it usually means it's worth your time/money to use it for transportation if you have multiple businesses in various states.
>>
>>143992757
I'm not trying to diminish his achievements, but from my perspective, it's difficult genuinly to feel bad for someone in that position. With the exception of someone like Power when his wife almost died. No amount of financial/professional success can make up for that kind of thing.
>>
Well, at least Power got pole.
>>
>>143992847
It's not ogre
>>
>>143992062
Can you make a PowerApu flipping the bird? If that's not what you like to do then maybe a RossiApu, looking menacing.
>>
>>143992814
>but from my perspective, it's difficult genuinly to feel bad for someone in that position.
What? Having a private plane? Being a pilot? Both of those take work.
If you just want to ride in a private plane you can, anyone can, there's literally an app for that, booking it, etc.
Owning/operating an aircraft is just as a pain in the ass as it is to operate and maintain one of these cars. He just has fun with his autism. Honestly I'd do the same thing, fuck relying on someone else to pilot the plane, when you're basically piloting something even more dangerous on the ground for a living.
>>
Increase the revs rojer
>>
>>143992718
He actually got his private pilot license the second year after he moved to the US. Grosjean is one of the coolest foreign drivers, his 1st year he and his wife bought or rented an RV and drove cross-country to every race. They stopped at all kinds of landmarks and parks during the breaks. His second year he got his private pilot's license and remarked how it was much better getting one here than back home.
>>
>>143992882
>>143986895
>>
>>143992936
How did I miss that? Downloaded. If you ever do vintage ones I'd take a Sebastian BourdaisApu
>>
>>143992977
not him just a fellow admirer of his work
>>
S A N T U C C I
>>
I always get F-Zero vibes with the photo of the driver in IndyCar rankings
>>
FOYT POLE
>>
The Top 6 at least has some dofferent names in it. What do you wanna bet Rahal is gonna bitch about 6th
>>
WE BUSSIN
>>
File: 1703242817610786.png (1.87 MB, 1920x1080)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>
>>143992882
>Can you make a PowerApu flipping the bird?
Kek, that was a fun one.
>RossiApu
OK, TBQH, I am not that familiar with Rossi, the human being (I know him as a McLeL car), so that will be interesting.
Ferrucci is a faggot, but damn, that's a fun pole.
We have a fun series.
>>
File: 1714857110370422.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>holy shit
lol
>>
annihilate all guidos
>>
Ferrucci now has as many career poles as Conor Daly
>>
>>143993106
Rossi reminds me of a high class villain, the kind that wears a suit like Hans Gruber.
>>
File: 1724003649070056.png (2.38 MB, 1920x1080)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>
lol, Will Power looks like such a chump
>>
>>143992883
Nigga, I came frome nothing and I have shit, but I know hard hard it is to maintain having shit. For me, taking a dive means driving a Civic. For a rich bitch PJ owner, it means flying first class. Don't come at me with that "2 college educated parents who paid for my entire life until I graduated" bull shit.
Now lie to me about how you worked (10 house a week for beer money) your way through college. I bet you call yourself a libertarian.
>>
>>143993168
"I hope you ran my setup"
lol
>>
>>143993191
hey calm down there, no need to call someone a librarian
>>
Good lord these times are super close
>>
>>143992977
>Sebastian Bourdais
Not a bad idea. I really liked him and it was really sad to see him get so badly hurt.
>>143993044
>not him just a fellow admirer of his work
Please tell me you are talking about Bourdais, not me. I'm just some fag who edits frogs on the internet.
>>
Is someone going to bake? I can barely use a microwave
>>
>>143993191
I actually dropped out of HS, joined the military after 9/11, got out, worked overseas for the DoD, and since Covid I've been working remotely for a fortune 50 in a flyover enjoying a nice salary. Daily drive a 911 and live out by a lake. No complaints.
>>
>>143993208
Kek, most (every) libertarian I have met has been the son of a rich conservative and their entire ideology is
>stop being poor, idiot!
>>
>>143993281
No, most of us grew up poor and figured out the bs pretty quickly, and worked the system where we could.
>>
>>143993238
waiting for a schedule update
>>
Ferrucci just ended Sting Ray Robb's IndyCar career.
>>
>>143993325
Jesus is on Robb's side
>>
>>143993338
Malukas and Ferrucci will be Foyt's drivers next season
>>
>>143993356
But Jesus will still root for Sting Ray Robb
>>
>>143993338
*financial backing
>>
>>143993236
yeah you. now I want a Ferrucci frog
>>
File: 1724128825051639.jpg (36 KB, 640x640)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
How much seethe will be generated when Ferrucci wins the 500 with penske
>>
>>143993236
Was he the one who hit the deer at RA and out for the year?
>>
>>143993475
That was Cristiano da Matta
>>
>>143993236
Editing frogs on the internet is an important public service with great strategic value for national security.
>>
>>143993504
Then when did Bourdais get hurt?
>>
File: 1695702974505050.jpg (371 KB, 1600x2000)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
svg to cup next year, will use the 88
>>
>>143993241
That is only a testament to how much of a predictor having a household with two college educated parents is to future success. Even though you rejected and squandered a significant advantage afforded to you early on, you were still able to be pretty successful. Imagine what you might have been had you taken full advantage of your fortune of birth. You could be a politician ripping off the public coffers while deluding yourself that you are serving the common man.
Porsche fags really do be like be like
>I earned this.
>>
>>143993647
>That is only a testament to how much of a predictor having a household with two college educated parents is to future success.
Only my father went to college, and my parents split when I was 10. I didn't 'get' anything. I don't feel owed anything either. Just fuck off and leave me alone.
>>
>>143993296
Congratulations on teaching yourself to read and write English and computer skills. I'm sure you taught yourself a ton of other skills, too. No one ever helped you. Good job.
>>
>>143993713
Why are you so mad at 'educated people' and try to imply that they're the only ones who can be successful?
Seems you have no idea how business works.
>>
File: DJ.jpg (1.09 MB, 3200x2200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>143993587
Neat
>>
>>143993805
>Seems you have no idea how business works.
I ain't no commie, all I am saying is that I can't feel too bad for someone who falls off a cloud and lands on a pile of money.
>>
>>143993879
Nigger, I grew up poor. Most 'libertarian' people did, and we're called republicans constantly. We just want to be left alone.
>>
File: 1718765890026307.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1280)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>143993845
i'm more of a thunderbird man myself
>>
>>143993587
>Joonya let him use the 88
Dale, if you are planning to make a trip to Bathurst, is your objective to bring DW for a Panorama Trip Part 2 with SVG
>>
new new new
>>143994391
>>143994391
>>143994391
>>
>>143993530
Indy Qualifying
>>
File: Ferrucci Fren.png (496 KB, 767x1046)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>143993439
>Ferrucci Fren
>>143993530
My bad, I was thinking of Simon Pagenaud.
>>
File: 1697937538140088.jpg (59 KB, 824x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>143994847
You should use Marv or Peepo for Ferrucci
I think Marv fits his personality the best
>>
File: MenacingRossi Fren.png (352 KB, 682x950)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>143992882
>maybe a RossiApu, looking menacing.
Like this?
>>
Bunp
>>
>>143994396
Why
>>
>>144000000

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.