[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 56kj6sd.jpg (2 KB, 125x114)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
two shit games
four shit teams

its saturday night and you are home alone alone posting in this thread
>>
>>143979160
Objectively incorrect. I am at one of my farms with my beautiful wife and fantastic kids.

This post was made by Dr. Dr. Reality Check. Will confirm with trip ON.
>>
the worst toll of covid for me that still takes a toll on my mental health is realising that if shit hit the fan a lot of my family wouldn't have my back. I wasn't allowed to come to my dad's side of the family's 2021 christmas due to being unvaxxed and they tried to coercively get me to take it in the months afterwards.
It completely eroded the trust I had in them which was built over a lifetime of good faith in an instant. I know now that if anything real happens to me the first thought will be themselves.
After that I feel essentially completely alone in this world and see all human relations as conditional and transactional.
>>
>>143979192
Confirmed.
>>
>>143979192
DOCTOR DOCTOR GIMME THE NEWS, I GOTTA
PLEBOCRACY WANTING (You)S
>>
I want to beat this shit out of women
>>
>>143979225
My sides were heavily compromised after reading this post. Well done anon.

Captcha: Verification not required.
>>
>>143979250
Thanks mate, glad you’re back
>>
>>143979250
RC if we met in real life I'd seduce you and we'd have a years long secret gay love affair
>>
The first to 100 usually wins
>>
>>143979160
i'm not home alone faggot i live with the 'rents
>>
>>143979204
no you weren't coerced into taking into because it was for your greater good
and don't question the double standards regarding how the freedom movement and BLM were treated during the plandemic and/or the my body my choice proabortionists and the my body my choice anti genetic experimentation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.