[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240907_205040.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1350)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
The Dutch East Indies shall return to the World Cup
>>
Indogs look like THAT?
>>
File: flip soccer.jpg (436 KB, 885x1281)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
reminds me of the philippines women's national team
>>
>>144262533
Kek, this team is whiter than ours
>>
>>144269478
>Netherlands: 3 whites in starting lineup
>Indonesia: 0 whites in starting lineup
>whiter
???
>>
>>144269756
Whiteness is a mindset, I'm whiter than you
>>
>>144262533
in one hand our team gets better than ever and soon enough we'll get 2 new players in Eliano and Hilgers
in other hand it's kinda sad that this just goes to show our pure Indonesian players are pure dogshit and whenever they tried to go abroad they ended up playing so little or even none at all.
I mean still props for them though, unlike those pinoy mercenaries who can't even sing their own national anthem since they're letting players with dual nationality to play for them, our imports actually had to relinquish their old nationality to embrace Indonesia first and then must learn how to sing Indonesia Raya as well.
Baggot can fuck off though.
>>
>>144262533
That's just fucking embarrassing
>>
>>144270061
although what I can criticize is i thought naturalized players such as these lots could only be naturalized if they have a full Indonesian blood from either mother or father but then some of these players only have indonesian blood through their grandma/granpa or even older than that so I asked is that even allowed?
>Haye is of Indonesian descent through his grandmother who was from North Sulawesi
kinda cheating desu
>>
>>144262533
stop posting about our national team youre gonna jinxed it retard
>>
>>144262533
>It's fucking real
>>
>>144262533
Kek at all the Eredivisie shitters, Hilgers is based though
>>
>>144263467
There were like three or four NTs like these in WWC where the teams were just comprised of >80% American women whose one of the parents so just happened to be of the same nationality as the country they're apparently representing. I wonder how flips felt when their country was represented by women whose ancestors fled their shit country
>>
>>144263467
Hapa paradise
>>
>tfw you will never play for an e-tier national side with your mates

sidenote do indonesians care about footy, if not what sports are big over there
>>
>>144273077
Their men’s team isn’t any better, the manager went out of his way to find any and all hapas he could recruit
Actually writing that they really should do the same for basketball since they like it so much
>>
>>144273712
Football is number one here. Idk the second one but our Badminton is like decent
>>
>>144262533
Couldn't even bring myself to support this team even If they qualified to the WC since the time of Bozgorsaurus and Dinoguay unless they sacked STY and used all actual Indon squad (Elkan Baggott is an exception, he's a Tangsel bred at least)
>>
>>144280664
>t. Bung Towel
>>144270235
I get what youre saying, the glazing has been too much these days.
>>
>>144280664
>sack STY
then bring who, retard
>>
>>144262533
>Ragnar Calvo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.