[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

La liga is still prime kino football
been watching la liga games
been watching a lot of mid table team games
ive been very impressed by rayo, celta and las palmas, in conversations teams like this as memed as "fodder" for the big teams but if u watch how they play they play rly well
and the game is still scrappy in good ways, lot of head passes, lobs down wing and blooter attempts

this rayo v osasuna game is the best this match day, even arselel v yids was a borefest compared to it.
Also yes I am also atalanta >bandwagoner (albeit since 2019)
the fiorentina game yesterday was another show that build up is good in serie a

blah blah coefficnets, blah bald frauds
>la Liga is better than EPL
this is why english teams lose finals against them
Also a lot of the spanish teams are actually homegrowm financially like Osasuna, having academies that produce first division tier players and have punched above their weight in good form
Copa del rey is kino too.
I think you guys should watch more mid table la liga
>>
The financial restrictions Tebas has put on spanish teams helped Spain develop alot of local talent. That's why they're one of the strongest NTs right now
>>
>>144484204
Yes, academies have specialized a lot and are at their peak in terms of current level and future potential. Being forced to use them combined with the lack of current superlative talent has been a bit of a blessing for the mid table teams (and barca because they are broke).
>>
>>144484320
what did he do?
>>144484385
Yeah i really hope some of the young players develop well and i think the league will look so good in just 2-3 years

I think rayo and celta have aso much potential, osasuna too but >our manager looks iffy esp tonight
>>
File: 1726403885447875.jpg (20 KB, 664x456)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>144484446
Asco Aguirre, is that you?
>>
>>144484204
Thoughts on Oli McBurnie?
>>
File: asdgfxcgcvbnxvhnrt.png (181 KB, 1000x1000)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>144484204
i think every osasuna supporter and staff should be shot
>>
File: f27bw50x1g691.jpg (495 KB, 1882x1690)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>144484958
ok now go worship ur french ngubus
at least >our ngubus are assimilated
>>
>>144484204
Most premier league teams would get raped in a hot evening in Vallecas
>>
>>144484725
Spaniards really fought tooth and nail so that this guy would fuck several of their hottest and most fertile women.
>>
>>144485067
the fuck are you talking about you stupid mutt
>>
>>144485509
i bet ur as mutty as me
im sure u know iberia is mutt central genetically
>>
>>144486126
>ur as mutty as me
Nah spaniards are white unlike your mexican ass
>>
>>144484320
He is supposedly a Madrid fan and Barca fans hate him with a passion because they think he is intentionally sabotaging the club but Barca actually kept voting in his favor. This year Barca was one of the clubs that voted to increase his salary, and in fact both Madrid and Atletico voted against it. Tebas' restrictions also forced Barca to focus on their youth players, some of whom turned out to be starter material.
>>
>>144484204
James back at La Liga is pure kino and it is a pitty he didn't play against Barça
>>
>>144484204
>Las Palmas apreciator
Patritian taste. Moleiro is a bigger talent than Ngubu Williams and I am tired of pretending otherwise
>>
>>144484204
Spain football is quite good, its only la liga is extremely unjust in terms of money and financing, so the fooder teams have about one good run before they get picked up be other clubs stealing they elite players.
>>
>>144496684
rn most the fodder clubs are fake and have no fans, half of primera teams should go down and half of segunda should be up
also if by some chance football was on free tv again then everybody would start supporting madrid again
>>
>>144484204
>las palmas
as a Las Palmas fan (canario), thanks. Although, I'm very worried about the team. We are scoring so much more than last year but we are conceding more. Last season we were up to this point: 1 goal in favour and 4 against. This season is 6-10 or something.
MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the winter transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season. Is it >Carrion out?
But seriously, I think the midfield is sucking. And, in general, the defensive scheme. Or the tactics, we are not doing it. The game that worried me the most was against Leganés, they killed us in the second half. I like Kirian but he is in very bad form, apparently we signed a defensive midfielder and I wish he adapts quickly or we are going down.
>>
>>144484204
Segunda is even better, with La Liga Hypertensión.
>>
>>144498310
Segunda is more exciting, but there are much better players in primera. If you just like good exciting matches stick to mid table la liga games. Villarreal is always a blast and has great players for example
>>
>>144484204
Yeah, la liga is the best league with the best football
>But muh prem
Lost the last ~25 finals against spanish teams
>But muh 4 goal average per match
Go watch kids league
>>
Rayo are for us based leftists too.
>>
>>144501854
The president is a chud and he is constantly fighting the fanbase kek
>>
is real betis vs getafe going to be a slurper?
>>
>>144514027
>Getafe
It is bordalas ball. It will be a slurper
>>
>>144514027
lots of tension between them, potential kino
>>
>>144495841
>in fact both Madrid and Atletico voted against it
Athletic not Atletico. Atletico is Tebas' bitch.
>>
>>144514524
The only one who is a bitch for someone is Flojentino with nigroes you dumb fucking provinciano
>>
>>144484204
>This whole wall of delusional cope
Cute.
Now see pic related and know your place :)
>>
File: cuckler.jpg (63 KB, 960x889)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>144484204
JIMENY FUCKING CRICKET! What’s that, Dana? You’re going to TELEPORT my wife and I into your personal handcrafted CVCKOLD DIMENSION where I’ll be forced to watch men from all of existence VIOLATE MY WIFE’S HOLES SEXUALLY??!!?!? Characters from all of fiction will be brought here to RAVAGE my wife’s WOMB??!? At which point you’re going to make me be a butler for all these WELL ENDOWED MEN?!!?? I’ll have to serve their every need while they FUCK MY WIFE SO HARD she begins to have brain damage that will MAKE HER FORGET WHO I AM WHEN SHE LOOKS AT ME??? At which point I’ll start to LOSE MY GRIP ON REALITY? I’ll spend WEEKS AT A TIME looking outside this digitally recreated kame turned cuckold house’s windows into the NEVER ENDING DIGITAL BLACK VOID OF BVLL JIZZ??? At which point my mind will SHATTER?!?! My broken cuckold mind will HIJACK AND REWRITE THE CODE in this digital world? I’ll become a SENTIENT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE whose only goal and purpose will be to SPREAD IMAGES AND VIDEOS of my wife being BRED BY GENETICALLY SUPERIOR BLACK BVLLS? At which point you’ll LOSE CONTROL OF ME??? I’ll begin to spread across EVERY COMPUTER on the PLANET??? At which point my artificial mind will replace all nuclear weapons on the planet with JIZZ FILLED BVLL ROCKETS that will DROWN THE WORLD IN THE SEMEN OF THE MEN WHO ARE IMPREGNATING MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER??? Huh??? You’re saying all of this already happened and that the only way the world can be saved is if you can PIECE TOGETHER MY BROKEN MIND? And ALL I have to do to OVERCOME this and SAVE Earth is willingly END my CVCK FANTASIES? Time is running OUT??? Innocent people are drowning in BVLL JIZZ by the thousands AS WE SPEAK ??? Every minute is precious and you can't keep VISITING me in my broken MIND?!?!?!?!? YABBA DABBA DOO! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.