[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Skärmklipp.png (587 KB, 540x623)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>Liverpool fan tragically killed in Bergamo before AC Milan Champions League game

>The Liverpool supporter was killed whilst crossing the A4 motorway near the Orio al Serio International Airport in Bergamo shortly before 1 a.m. according to Corriere della Sera.

>The victim is reportedly a 51-year-old man from Liverpool who had arrived at the airport shortly before midnight, flying from Manchester.

>The report states that the man was hit by an SUV in the third lane of the road.

>It is reported he was trying to reach a local hotel, where he was booked to stay the night, and managed to cross three of the road lanes before he was struck.

>It is unclear why the man was attempting to cross the road.

>Liverpool Football Club have identified the victim as Philip Dooley on their X account and have sent their condolences to his family, friends and fellow supporters.

https://anfieldwatch.co.uk/liverpool-fan-tragically-killed-in-bergamo-before-ac-milan-champions-league-game/
>>
>>144499116
They should put fences up to stop them wandering off
>>
>>144499116
they're like lemmings
>>
it's hell driving in Italy
speed cameras, parking camerars, toll roads everywhere. cunts for police too
easy to lose your mind
>>
>>144500190
Scousers on the road too looking for an easy compensation scam
>>
>>144499116
JFT98. It's Maggie's fault.
>>
>>144499116
vaxx status?
>>
>>144499116
He was probably a Chelsea fan in disguise.
>>
This is why we need walkable cities #fuckcars
>>
>>144499116
you forogt about the 96?
how could you forget about the 97?
Maggy T killed 2000 scousers, how could you forget?
6 gorillion scousers died in the lovings lane end, how could you forget anon?
>>
Probably looked the wrong way before crossing
>>
>>144499116
You Swedish faggots owe scousers for nearly relegating us via Limpar, opinion disregarded
>>144500190
Don't make me send Dixie Dean over there to embarass your national team in front of the fuhrer again
>>144505200
Your country is literally only famous for being a shower of tellyclapping kopite rats and has never been known as anything else anywhere
>>144505407
>>144505611
Fuck up ye fat shits

Utft I hate the redshite more than you sister molesting tellyclapping rapebaby mongs ever will
>>
Fucking Sheffield police!!!
>>
Only scousers are dumb enough to try crossing a highway on foot
What a mong
>>
most scousers wait until the vehicle has stopped moving before trying to get the wheels
>>
>>144499116
A mixture of alcohol and aloof stupidity
His last words were probably "watch this, I'll save 15 minutes, see you at the hotel"
>>
It's like that scene from Gattaca
>>
>>144499116
>"thoughts and prayers" unironically in 2020+4
are you shitting me
>>
>>144499116
One less sole scrounger
>>
>>144499116
The Sun did this, it's a Tory conspiracy
>>
that poor shitalian suv driver is probably traumatised for life because of this retard
>>
>>144499116
Why did the Scouser cross the road?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.