[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: channels4_profile.jpg (43 KB, 900x900)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>new champions league format sucks balls
yup, copalib chads i think we have the most important club competition again
>>
Based fuck river
>>
Why do best sudaca players play in europe?
>>
bring back 2 leg finals and i will think about it
>>
>>144504655
you n1ggas try so hard to be relevant, and yet you spend hour watching our boring competitions
>>
>>144504771
because it pays better, thats literally it, back before the Bosman ruling and the subsequent acquisition of European teams by Americans or Saudi oil barons, most SA teams were still fielding teams composed of local league players with a handful of oddballs that were in Europe, North America or places like that.
and even then id argue some of the modern Euro-raised players >we have are not good at all and only get picked because they play in Europe, and a large portion of players still play in the local leagues across the continent.
>>
>Colo Colo vs riBer
I'm ready for sovlful soccer
>>
>>144505014
So your clubs are shit ok i get it
>>
>>144504655
Dont worry, alejjjjjandro will mimic
>>
>>144506616
>9-2
>>
>>144508140
?
Im not croatian
>>
>>144504655
>comfy matches
>CHIMPOUTS
>SOVL
100% better than whatever slop is in Europe now.
>>
>>144504655
I'm ready for the last SOVL tournament.
>>
>>144504655
Lol not watching mediocre brown midgets duke it out. All the best SA's go play in Europe.
>>
>>144511197
why are e*ros like this, no one lives in their own country
i'll just imagine a brown muslim or a pajeet typing to me whenever I see any of your flags
>>
>>144511924
Yea this, everytime I see a bong flag I just assume it's a pajeet and his opinion is immediately discarded lol.
>>
>>144504655
CONMEBOL retards will copy the european format in like 2 or 3 years, just like they did with the finals.
>>
>>144512524
I doubt it, that new format is too shit to copy.
>>
>>144513972
I hope so
>>
>>144513975
La Conmebol is definitely not that retarded, yea they do some stupid shit but not to that level.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.