[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Vincent Kompany really shows you how much of being a "good coach" is just having good players. Same with Ancelotti and Pep.
>>
>>144504827
good players and the refs on your side
>>
>>144504827
Pep actually makes big calls and major tactical changes to his teams (e.g. dropping Ronaldinho at Barca). Zidane would have been a better example to use here.
>>
>>144505217
zidane, ancelotti, any coach Brazil had in their world cup wins, Deschamps, xavi Hernández
>>
just setting up for an even bigger kwabbening at the middle/end of the season
>>
All soccer coaches are just vamos merchants soccer doesn’t have tactics no matter how much you losers pretend it does.
>>
>>144504827
It's the difference between a coach and a manager, but I think there was a big study that showed the coach had next to no impact on a teams success and wage bill was all that mattered
>>
>>144504827
>kim
>upamecano
>dier
>neuer
>>
A bad coach can ruin a good team. A good coach can't improve a so-so team.
>>
>>144505483
whats up with Neuer?
other than being the best goalkeeper of all time
>>
>>144505461
wouldn't the best coaches work for the richest teams with the highest wage bill?
>>
>>144504827
Nigga it's only been 5 games
>>
>>144505217
People glaze Pep's tactics, but if I had prime Barca, Bayern and City, I would have accomplished just as much (if not more). The only significant part is team selection, but that's not so much improving your team as it is not making it worse.
>>
>>144505461
>wage bill
correct, faglona and manure are currently the best teams available
>>
I don't know what the coaches in this sport do. They stand on the side but don't actually do anything.
>>
>>144506304
>if I had prime Barca
Nigga Barca ended behind Villareal in la liga the season before and had to qualify for champions

What prime barca did pep receive? They were eliminated by Liverpool and ManU back to back and lost back to back league against a Robinho led real madrid

Lurk moar
>>
>>144508816
Have you ever worked? That's basically all managers do in every single jobs.
>>
>>144506304
you wouldn't even be able to win over the locker room and the players would have you replaced within months
>>
>>144504827
god players/coaching/staff is multiplicative not additive
that's why this suddenly works
>>
>>144506304
you are just a gypsy
>>
Me as coach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnSccAokV3c
>>
>>144508161
>outliers mean general trend isn't true
Why are brainlets like this?
>>
maybe the bayern board and staff player who did this most of their lives were right and not the channers who never kicked a ball or worked for that matter
>>
>>144504827
yes agree but he has no good player so...
>>
Hm, this is gonna be another xavi in Barcelona sequência is not it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.