[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726601730236335.webm (3.96 MB, 960x540)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
New CL is joke
This is not a defense
What is this team doing in the CL
>>
>>144505270
hey they tore Bayern apart for about 7 minutes
>>
>>144505270
are you saying Croatia's CHAMPION doesn't belong in the CHAMPIONS league?
>>
>>144505348
well, yeah Bayern hasnt been tested yet
Zagreb wasnt a test
>>
>>144505602
nooo the Champions League is supposed to be full of champion shitters
>>
>>144506339
i mean, yeah
that's how it was until relatively recent
>>
if you want the "best" teams only, just make the fucking superleague, if you want a champions league it should be the champions of each yuro country only. I don't care how much better Liverpool is than Romanian Plumbers FC, Liverpool didn't win the league. Plumbers FC has more claim to CL than EPL losers.
>>
>>144505270

ok and?

Barcelona got raped 8-2 not long ago by Bayern. this is what they do once they find a weakness
>>
>>144505270
honestly, the guy tried to control the ball and ended up perfectly lining it up for his teammate's shot by accident. it's hard to expect freak scenarios like that in football. that being said, yeah, shitters in the UCL are more apparent than usual with the new changes for some reason, even though nothing changes in that aspect
>>
>>144511739
nah, Musiala is based enough to have intended the assist here
>>
>>144507762
/thread
Ppl who shit on these games are cucks oozing for another halal or shitty 0:1 slurper
>>
>>144505270
Why are people pretending shit 4th seeds didn't exist before this year?

The top clubs crushing shitters isn't new
>>
>>144505270
They deserve to be there more than Bayern
>>
>>144511739
From a closer angle it looked intentional to me.
Either way, a good play you definitely can't 100% blame on the defense. Franky the 3rd goal was worse, defensively. The short corner.
>>
>>144511879
And it's not like upsets can't happen. But upsets wouldn't be exciting if every match felt balanced to begin with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.