[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’ve never seen a club advisor act that way
>>
>>144510199
Zlatan is fucking cringe I don't know how anyone can take him seriously.
>>
>>144510199
>>144510208
>Cant detect banter
He's joking you autists
>>
>>144510220
He's not he's a Bosniak.
>>
>>144510220
He's 100% serious though
>>
>>144510199
Would've been based if he weren't so shit at his job, the downgrade from Maldini to this clown is actually insane
>>
he's a pecho frio
>>
>>144510199
>>144510220
Friendly reminder that Zlatan Ibrahimovic played for like seven elite European clubs with historically great squads during his time, yet failed to win a single Champions League.
Friendly reminder that FC Barcelona won Champions Leagues the season before he joined and the season after he left.
Friendly reminder that Inter Milan won the Champions League the season after he left, which coincidentally was the one season he played for Barcelona.
>>
>>144510199
have guy 0 ucl advice you in ucl match
>>
he's the Steven seagal of football
>>
>>144510199
Reminder that no one in Sweden except lefty onions cucks ever liked this gypsy clown. And even they only liked him because he was an immigrant.
>>
>>144510208
He should come to PSG
>>
>>144513125
this lol
>>
>>144513125
>>144513786
Who is the tom cruise of soccer?
>>
>>144513125
Kek
>>
>>144513125
lol
>>
>>144510208
4chan is mostly closeted masc gays who get turned on by this sort of thing
>>
He’s the embodiment of our ghetto dwellers, only he made it. Complete shit human bean
>>
>>144512461
Swapping Ibra for Eto'o (plus cash) was the greatest scam in the history of football transfers honestly
>>
Seriously what the fuck is up with Italian football being early seasons game of thrones tier?

>Leonardo retires as technical director of Milan and names Maldini as his heir
>Leao, Theo Hernandez, Maignan, Kalulu etc. are signed for cheap money because they trust Maldini as boss
>Milan finally win the league first time in like a decade with Maldini in charge
>Dark times finally over
>Americans take over club immidiately after
>Pretend to love Maldini as technical director then immidiately stab him in the back, sack him and everyone loyal to him and exile them from the city
>American owners put Zlatan in charge as a front as their puppet yes man
>Americans vow to blow up the San Siro and name a new stadium after them and kill anyone loyal to Milan history and tradition
>Maldini and his loyals travel to Saudi Arabia in exile and are trying to convince the Saudi Arabian royal family to buy out Milan and save the club and its history and put them back in charge
>>
>>144514910
To be completely honest Maldini did a terrible transfer season after the Scudetto (De Ketelaere who bombed spectacularly, Thiaw, Adli, Origi) and the amerigolems took the chance to push him to accept to share his role and employ a more algorithm based strategy, while Maldini mostly counted on his fame to make transfers happen. Maldini doesn't need to work, so he just told the golems "Either you keep me in charge or you fire me". Anyway if you think camel fuckers would be any more respectful of the club's history you're delusional, they would just buy more.
>>
>>144513814
Mathieu Valbuena
>>
>>144514977
Wasnt Maldini the head guy for a couple years before the Scudetto during their revival?
>>
>>144513125
LMAO
>>
In my country, nobody knows who he is.
>>
>>144513125
lmao
>>
>>144513125
lmao
>>
>>144513125
lmao
>>
>>144515508
To be fair, the majority of "Swedes" have only lived in Sweden for the last ~8 years or so
>>
>>144517220
>tf
>tp
Gonzales calm down. Calmate senõr Gonzales!
>>
>>144517654
Yeah we're fucked too but that doesn't make you any less fucked.
>>
>>144517851
>sports
That’s not what you were gunning for you breitbartmerican, you’re way more fucked than anyone else so where the fuck did you get air from? We’re paying shitskins to fuck off, you’re letting them in by the millions through your wide open border
>>
>>144517913
>We’re paying shitskins to fuck off
kek, you're such a retard for thinking this is a positive thing. Your country has already spent tons of money on them, they're going to give them even more money to leave and then come right back to collect more money.
>>
>>144517969
Only country in the EU with net emigration.
>>
>>144517996
While i wrote this half a million sudacas and haitans poured over your borders

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.