[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has football gone so downhill that a tap in merchant is considered a top 3 player?
>>
Yamal is the only decent youngster with skill
>>
>>144521358
We were spoiled with Messi and Ronaldo. Both Haaland and Mbappe tend to choke in important moments and they waste a lot of chances.
>b-but they score more goals
Doesn't matter, the eye test says they're not as good. Haaland has only one 1 CL in an oil club, ghosts in big games and does fuck all with Norway. Mbappe, while more skilled, didn't do anything with PSG, still no CLs and no Ballon d'Ors. I'll give Mbappe credit for his WC performances, but that's also with the strongest national team on paper.
>>
>>144524538
>b-but they score more goals

They don't though. Haalands best ever season so far goals wise would only be Messi's 6th best. The most Mbappe has ever scored in a season is 44, and that's while playing in a shit league.
>>
>>144526765
And I have seen haalands goal compilation at the Ballon d'Or Event. It was a snooze fest with tap in after tap in.
>>
>>144526765
>They don't though. Haalands best ever season so far goals wise would only be Messi's 6th best.
Right. Both Messi and Twinknaldo had slightly slower starts than Haaland in terms of racking up goals early in their career, but they were more productive in other areas (winger, false-9, attacking midfielder, etc).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.