[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726652193184381.png (6 KB, 720x651)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Football has lost it's soul.
>>
it died with rangers
>>
>>144525882
How come?
>>
Wherever two kids get together to play with bottle caps as balls and flip flops as goal posts pretending to be haaland or mbappe, there is the soul of football. You cant easily kill that.
>>
>>144525897
Nobody pretends to be haaland or mbop
>>
You just know that the brown subhumans creating these threads are the first ones to watch the CL.
Just stop watching if you don't like it, fuckhead.
>>
>>144525922
Wrong
>>
>>144525882
its*
>>
Lads what happens to football soul if the american jews succeed in their plan to blow up the San Siro and build a shopping mall stadium instead?
>>
>>144525882
Sport became soulless long ago. You can get old magazines and read through them, even in the 50s it was a soulless enterprise. Even in the 20s it was just advertisements and PEDs.
Sport doesn't lose its soul, you just become more aware of the puppeteers and profiteers as you get older.
>>
>>144525882
it's truly a shame all the europeans were literally forced to sell their teams to wall street bankers
>>
>>144526522
>italy
who gives a shit
>>
>>144525882
We could have said that since the formation of the PL in 1992.
Then again, 90s PL was pretty good. Though they should have brought in a hard cap on foreign players; five per club, or something.
It was finally completely ruined by Abramovich and then Mansour.
>>
>>144525882
>Football
Everything*
>>
CFB is still good
>>
>>144525882
Just pretend you live in the past like I do
>>
>>144526665
Super league was a respond to UEFA stealing all the money for their corruption and influence trafficking. You brought this to Europe clubs.
>>
>>144529006
lol
>>
Lately football is just not very interesting. The euros was dire but even the first few weeks of the prem have been boring. I'll get MOTD and then I have to force myself to watch it, thinking "maybe if I just get back into it I'll enjoy it again". I can't work out why every game is so boring to watch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.