[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (273 KB, 640x360)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
kickoff in 15 minutes
we got this benficabros
>>
Don't trust these Portuguese sissies.
>>
>>144527636
I hope there will be a massive fight
>>
File: dsbyjuuoi.jpg (59 KB, 750x1000)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>144527636
Thanks bro
>>
for me, it's Estrela Vermelha
>>
>>144527636
OKAY FINEEEE ILL WATCH UR GAME
>>
Incredible, there are Korean fans in the stands, it's always crazy to me they would go to fucking Belgrade just to watch a Korean left-back play for Red Star

Korean and Japanese fans also travel to small Spanish towns to watch their countrymen play in random La Liga teams
>>
>>144527815
There is like 400k koreans in serbia
>>
>>144527636
>minutes

We use bongs and bings here you fat retard
>>
nice
>>
>>144527826
what are they doing there
>>
>>144528047
Population exchange with north korea during the yugoslav era 1 million koreans went to yugoslavia and 1 million people from yugoslavia went to north korea
>>
Is there no better attacking option for Benfica than 36 year old Di Maria?
>>
lmao, we can't even score vs Benfica at home
This is why i didn't want >us to play UCL
It's just a waste of time
>>
Less than 3-0 is a loss. These guys fucking suck.
>>
>>144528072
>1 million people from yugoslavia went to north korea
poor bastards
>>
>>144528047
There are not 400k Koreans in Serbia, not even 4k kek

There are a lot of Chinks but they are all Chinese
>>
>>144528109
Hes lying
>>
>>144528109
I know, I thought it was some kind of Croatian joke
>>
Damn, what a goal

also, Nazi salute celebration?
>>
FUCK OFF KRUNIĆ YOU RETARDED CUNT GO BACK TO FOČA YOU IDIOT
>>
> Getting scored on by dicksneeze
Embarrassing
>>
>>144528145
fitting, the goalie is jewish
>>
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is this Serbian bum team doing in the CL?
>>
>>144528179
being diverse
>>
All this ambiance just to get shit on in the first half
>>
turk bros i kneel...
>>
who the fuck is this random nigga?
>>
how are the bros playing? will we see 9-2?
>>
>>144528256
On loan from City. Starter at Luton last season.
>>
File: 1683997031581103.webm (3.16 MB, 576x1024)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB WEBM
we're playing kinda shit tbdesu need that half time bad
>>
>>144528311
he's fucking shite
>>
>>144528640
The entire team is playing like shit. We look like a team from the distrital this half.
>>
>>144528703
You don't need any better for this bunch of frauds.
>>
Lmao
Benfica is in it's worst state in the last 4 years and we can't even do anything
They stopped attacking after 2-0
Pecho frio team
>>
unreal how bad we are
>>
nice one lage you gay retard
>>
uh oh
kino last 5 minutes incoming?
>>
Parking the bus against "Red Star". Lageball is the most embarrassing thing to happen to Benfica this century. Sick of this retard already.
>>
please end this humiliation already
>>
Horseface bros, we are so back
>>
this team really fell of a cliff once Enzo Fernandez left, he may be a braindead retarded paraguayan but he was the glue maintaining the entire system of the team working, nobody has been able to replicate his role in the team, he is a box to box that was much more of a play maker, this let Florentino focus entirely on defending and Joao Mario only had to focus on attacking, whenever Florentino needed help Enzo helped him, whenever Mario needed help in the attack Enzo helped him and in the middlefield he was the one creating the game, he is not a physically impressive player but was very sharp tacking decisions, was good enough defending and was a goalscoring threat with the ball in front of goal, he was for Benfica what Pirlo was for Juventus

you should unironically try to bring him back
>>
File: Nosferatu.jpg (39 KB, 800x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>144530173
>this team really fell of a cliff once Enzo Fernandez left, he may be a braindead retarded paraguayan but he was the glue maintaining the entire system of the team working, nobody has been able to replicate his role in the team

This 100%.
enzo was born to play at Benfica, i wonder if he already realized that, but he preferred money and a soulless club, we consider him a traitor of the worst kind
The process of his exit was a mess, that traitor will never wear the sacred mantle ever again.

Theres no coming back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.