[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ␆.png (557 KB, 590x591)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
SYD vs PA, SCG, 7:40PM AEST

afl.com.au

thread theme: https://youtu.be/KFNjkjOdJ68
>>
First for the AQB.
>>
>>144534430
jest or pats
>>
>>144534634
Patriots mate.
>>
>>144534759
based
took pats +6
>>
fuck earlyfags tbqhwy
>>
Remember how the peelong queersquad pushed out catman
>>
>>144534999
If they were a queersquad they would've embraced catman
>>
File: 1721059973646589.png (947 KB, 867x498)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
>>144535227
>>
>>144534999
how come?
>>
File: heapssickstorybrah.png (196 KB, 382x355)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
>>144535437
https://www.starobserver.com.au/news/gay-geelong-cats-fan-hangs-up-catman-costume-after-online-hate/202492
>>
>>144535437
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9489795/Australias-hardcore-AFL-fan-Catman-ends-ties-Geelong-cheer-squad-online-trolls.html
>>
>>144534769
Oh dear. You fell for my test...

Captcha: Verification not required.
>>
>>144535732
still plenty of game time left pal
brissett is dogshit tho
>>
>>144535437
couldn't handle the bants
>>
File: 1707868220629613.png (314 KB, 872x631)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
it's another >I make shit tips and you're the stupid one for believing me episode.
>>
nfl? cool sport, too many breaks
mlb? cool sport, too many games
nhl? cool sport, too many games
nba? shit sport
>>
>>144535554
>Prolific Collingwood supporter Joffa Corfe also packed up his famous gold jacket and left the helm of the Pies' cheer squad.

>Corfe now lives overseas and recently posted a racist tweet about Indian workers in aged care, which was condemned by Collingwood.
>>
Poort are gonna get fucking arse raped tonight by the worst minor premiers in history because Stinkley doesn't win prelims.
>>
File: 1704465575460556.png (91 KB, 320x320)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
any hotdog gang members in?
>>
I would be happy if poort or bane won it
poort obviously won't though
>>
>Graham Arnold has resigned as Socceroos coach, leaving Football Australia in a scramble to find a replacement ahead of next month’s crucial World Cup qualifiers.

>Arnold had been under immense pressure since Australia’s 1-0 defeat to Bahrain on the Gold Coast and the 0-0 draw in Indonesia earlier this month, which has put the team’s chances of direct qualification for the 2026 tournament in peril.
>>
>>144536112
Wogball in shambles
>>
File: port kit.jpg (166 KB, 640x1016)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
HOPE YOU'RE PREPARED TO DILATE TONIGHT PORT TRANNIES
>>
>>144535788
If you'd been following my tips in /nfl/ you would've realised I tipped Jets. Do you think I'd share my NFL tips here after all the shit everyone's given me?
>>
>>144536488
off-topic sooking about what you post in another thread is a new low, even for you.
>>
>>144536488
>not confident enough to post tips here because of the bants
softcock
>>
>>144536538
I was confident enough to provide a test.

>>
>>144536684
how underhanded and feminine
>>
>>144536759
A mere test of your intelligence.
>>
>>144536777
>'tis but a test!
>>
Swanschads how we feeling about tonight?
>>
0-70 in 6 hours
>>
>>144537067

Port v Swans

It's not looking good desu. Port have Houston out of course which is bad for them, but I think their list is similar to the 112 belter, and now they're down Taylor Adams. I think the only way that Port could improve their squad is to sub out Dixon for Ollie Lord.

I think the game will still be much closer than their last encounter, and both teams will go suicidal, but I think Port's midfield will absolutely dominate Sydney's. Wouldn't be shocking to see Travis Boak do a career ending injury tonight in an attempt to get Port to the Granny. I predict that either Warner, Heeney or McDonald will suffer some sort of leg injury either late in the second or early third quarter.

Port by 16

Geelong v Brisbane

Brisbane look shit hot right now, and it was an impressive comeback against GWS, but Geelong know that. Geelong will come hard out from the gates and then coast back a bit. Daniher will be the main target to be shut down, but they'll also shut down Kai Lohmann who always seems to be the Lion's barometer.

Tuohy being out isn't great for the Cats, but as long as their midfield and backs are able to quell Neale, Daniher, Mcluggage and Lohmann, Geelong have it.

Geelong by 27, but will be leading at some point by 45+, only to have that lead chipped at, looking hairy in the 3rd qtr, only for a strong finish.
>>
Oh no no no no no port bros
>>
>>144537460
>and now they're down Taylor Adams
Adams has been shit for us though. Fox is more verstile.
>>
>>144537513
typical qantas bullshit. copped their crap earlier this week. and the tiny little trays they have at adelaide airport are ridic to go through the scanner. and the qantas lounge is shit.
>>
>>144537513
Holy riggamoly
>>
>>144534999
Good, fuck furries
>>
Reality check is a God tier troll
>>
>>144537525
Still remains, Port by 16
>>
>>144537460
Port are missing Houston and Farrell from that game (both played well)

Swans gave gained Amarty, Papley, Rampe, Melican, McInerney all who missed

Port caught swans last time at their most depleted team for the season and it showed.
>>
Might have blundered starting Rhamondre this week. Lucky my opponent is shit.

>>
>>144537460
>I think the only way that Port could improve their squad is to sub out Dixon for Ollie Lord.
Lord is shit mate. There's a reason that even though ports forward line is dog shit he's only managed to play like 3 games this season, and he hasn't been injured. He hasn't been able to make his case to he selected at sanfl level and had a pretty poor sanfl season. I don't think he's suddenly going to be able to offer more than Dixon at afl level. Dixon will at least crash a pack and can do backup ruck work. Lord needs way more time to develop.
>>
>>144537648

Yeah but their back restructure from last week I think fills in those gaps. I don't think Amarty, or Papley will have that much of an impact. Rampe is on Rozee who I think even if Rampe forces him on the outside is a good kick, Melican is on DBJ and I think Melican wins that match up, but DBJ is more of a sneaky cunt when it comes to goals, he's not winning the 1 on 1.

Port decimated Sydney in the centre clearances last time, and I don't see the Swans having an effective counter to it this time. I think they will get more goals and it will be a closer game.

Even with a full squad, Sydney's final stretch of the season was pretty bad. I think they have gotten worse as the season went on.

>>144537759
Fair cop, and I do agree that Dixon is better in a support role in general, but on a set shot I think Ollie can do better. That being said Swans need 3 guys on on Charlie to keep him in check or he will unleash 3 goals.
>>
>>144537594
>/x/
go and stay fucked off you schizo
>>
>Confronting scenes at GMHBA Stadium today - Cats assistant Steven King collapsing at the start of training with a medical episode and taken to hospital.
>Players taken inside for 20mins.
>King flew back to Vic yday after presenting to the WCE coaching panel in WA
>>
>>144538139
>The club says King is currently under observation and will be OK.
>>
>>144538139
did the iggers poison him?
>>
>>144538139
vaxx status?
>>
>>144538139
vaxx status?
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (337 KB, 2048x1377)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
India Has a Population Comparable to the Americas and the EU Combined
>>
>>144538139
Be best if the cats forfeit
>>
>Education Minister Jason Clare has conceded that immigration is “too high” while calling on the opposition to pass his international student caps to tackle the issue.

>“Immigration is too high. We have to bring it down,” Clare said.

>“Part of how we do it is by putting a cap on the number of international students. That’s what I’m doing. I introduced legislation into the parliament… to put a cap on the number of international students. The opposition still hasn’t said if they’ll vote for it or not.”

>Clare said the issue was threefold: international students returning quickly after the pandemic, backpackers and people overstaying their visas.
>>
>>144538221
>>144538226
Poor sod missed his winter booster
>>
>>144538304
>When asked if it was simply a demand factor, Bandt said he thought the cause of the crisis was a lack of building of public housing.

>“We’ve seen that over many years across all kinds of governments. Let’s get on with building more public housing.”
>>
File: IMG_20240920_074722_261.jpg (136 KB, 623x1280)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>144538304
>>144538476
It's the only thing keeping the country afloat.
>>
>>144538139
This will get the cookers foaming
>>
>>144538497
don't think us regular punters feel like the country is floating too well right now cunt
>>
>>144538497
strange that we dig out billions of dollars of shit out of the ground every year, and we have gas for days and all sorts of good shit but the only way we're not eating dirt cookies and dressed in ashes and sackcloth is because of the constant influx of currynigs. something doesn't ring true, minister.
>>
>>144538611
nah mate that gig economy is what keeps the lights turned on
>>
File: hyt.gif (53 KB, 354x286)
53 KB
53 KB GIF
new Jamie xx album in its entirety.
>>
>>144538611
Remember when the government tried to increase the tax on mining companies to reclaim more of that wealth dug out of the ground and they pissed and moaned about needing to contribute anything to the nation and used their wealth to influence the public's opinion that contributing anything was somehow ripping off the average punter?

And because the public are retarded they elected a liberal government at the next election which scrapped the mining tax along with the billions in revenue it could generate and then tell you to point the finger at skilled, educated, working immigrants as the problem?
I remember.
>>
>>144538611
here i was thinking we rode on the sheep's back, but no apparently it's the stinking street shitter who can only deliver food's back
>>
>>144538749
The mining industry is just about the last of the non-funny money, stable, society critical assets we have left and you want the government to take over more of it? Is this your brain on triple j and friendly jordies?
>>
if you watch footy clips from the early 00s you'll see that all the security on the ground are whites
>>
>>144538139
>try to go for iggs job
>your body has such a violent reaction it gives you a heart attack to force you away from doing it
curse is real
>>
>>144538749
bozo
>>
>>144538803
in fear of coming across as commiepoofesque, why don't we have the norway model? huge fuck off trillions of dollars in the bank like they do. I don't begrudge twiggy and gina getting rich but seems we give up the arse a bit cheap. and the whole >sorry you have to pay more for gas because the gorillions that we pull out of the ground are already sold to singas or whomever so whatever fumes are left you have to pay twice as much for. fuck singapore.
>>
>>144538970
see >>144538960
>>
>>144538497
more like (((they))) flood the country with immigrants to harvest money from them then act surprised when it turns out australia's infrastructure and housing setup is 40 years out of date making the issue even worse
>>
>>144533426
this but /alf/ is hodgey and janny is wingard
>>
>>144538985
fuck off mick. offer something other than >meant for
it's a legitimate question. it's obvious you're too stupid to have an opinion of your own.
>>
/meant for/i
/iykwim/i
/cool it with the antisemitic remarks/i
/FOWF/i
/______ ____/
/go .* btw/i
/Captcha: Verification not required/i
/gayfl/i
/^>(.*)\n\?$/
/^>(.*)\n>(.*)\n\?$/
/^>(.*)\n>(.*)\n>(.*)\n\?$/
/pine gap/i
/glowdigger/i
/hsgf/i
/gadon/i
/^>Anon: Way to go, micksperg![\s\S]*/i
/no but Steven May/i
/applied .* mate/
>>
glodwigger in gine pap was meaft nor dagon iywkim
>>
>>144538970
they tax their citizens out the arse mate
i want my government to be a small as possible
>>
>>144539109
Based libertarian pedo nonce
>>
>>144539109
>they tax their citizens out the arse mate
true. but they don't need to tax US out the arse, just the cunts pulling the coal, iron, uranium and gas out.
I don't see a conflict. it's not like they can just take their mining ops elsewhere, the minerals/gas are RIGHT PHYSICALY HERE.
>>
>>144539027
I'm not mick commie poof we have discussed this before but since you insist on running it back to try and get people banned for off topic posting the afternoon before the prelim here is a novel concept those mining companies pay punters to dig holes in the ground, the punters then spend the money on things in the community this is how the wealth is distributed giving the government more money to waste helps nobody go live in Norway with the muzzies.
>>
There have been scary scenes at Geelong’s training session on Friday with assistant coach Steven King suffering a medical episode and collapsing.

King was mid-conversation with star forward Jeremy Cameron when he suddenly dropped to the ground.

The 45-year-old was quickly attended to by medical staff and paramedics took him to the Epworth Geelong Hospital in Waurn Ponds.

Cameron was visibly shaken by the incident and players were ushered from the field for 20 minutes or so.

7NEWS chief AFL reporter Mitch Cleary witnessed the incident, saying it was quite “confronting”.

The club’s scheduled press conference with senior coach Chris Scott was delayed.
>>
>>144539251
havana syndrome
>>
brisbane got him vaxxed haha
>>
>>144534397
Alright, who's winning, Port or Swans, lads? Give me a good reason, I'm gonna be tipping big money on this.
>>
File: file.png (1.56 MB, 1415x785)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
reminder that MULTIPLE bluespastics have been banned for throwing bottles at goal umps
>>
>>144539291
find whatever brady tipped, then tip the opposite
>>
>>144539222
and what are they going to do with all this tax money? import a billion pajeets and teach our kids to chop their cocks off?
>>
power paying $3.18 probably worth a cheeky fiver
>>
is it even worth betting $5 if you're only making $10 in the event of a win
>>
>>144539319
you win some, you lose more
>>
>>144539314
>and what are they going to do with all this tax money?
good things. schools, hospitals, roads, weapons etc. I like the concept of a sovereign fund. bank that shit. but no, importing jeets and genital mutilation doesn't fall into what I call good things.
>>
don't respond to commie poofs political bait posts he's just going to mass report you he always does this the afternoon before the round starts
>>
who cares
/afl/ is better off-topic anyway
>>
>>144539369
fucking THIS
>>
One thing in particular needs LOTS of money; Maritime security. We need FLEETS of ships and THOUSANDS of sailors. And the infrastructure, training and maintiance to support it. Requires billions of bucks. That would be a righteous and godly use of taxing the mining cunts.
>>
>>144539344
now what is more likely to happen if this government were to increase the tax on the energy and resource sector right? ask yourself how would they spend this money? live in reality bozo
>>
>>144539416
I'm not saying is what is more likely to happen. I'm proposing what SHOULD happen. like this >>144539398
>>
>North Melbourne officially delisted Curtis Taylor, Bigoa Nyuon, Tyler Sellers and Hamish Free as its list transformation gets into full swing ahead of October’s player movement period.
>>
>>144538970
Fair question but it just isn't possible with our political class right now. They need to be wiped out and replaced. 99% of them are corrupt to the bone. They will NEVER use power and wealth responsibly.
>>
>>144539451
so true
>>
>>144539433
keep your day dreams to yourself bozo the rest of us live in the real world not lefty fantasy land also if you increase taxes on any private enterprise they will pass on that cost to the end user (You). Congrats your tax just increased cost of living even more but hey a new school teaching kids to chop of thier genitals has started construction but it's a union site so it will cost the tax payer 300 million and take 15 years.
>>
not reading that
>>
>>144539451
>>144539468
exactly. hell, even suggesting an alternative gets you blasted as being a commiepoof here. it's fucked. the drones here would rather just whinge.hell, I own property. I don't want the commie model instituted either, nor do I want to get taxed higher. but why should'nt those who make the most pay the most tax?
>>
>>144539222
If they did this the next minute you'd be complaining about how much more expensive everything has gotten and start demanding price controls, rationing etc. Obviously even more government control would sort it out right commiepoof?
>>
>>144539490
it's just schizo. bozo and kids getting their nuts cut off.
>>
>>144538803
>>
>>144539502
fuck you are dumb we will get out competed by other countries like India or China, mr. billionaire will pull up stumps and take his business elsewhere

we've already had these conversations adnauseum
>>
What happened to the JHawk poster?
>>
here's an idea. how about we militarise society, merge the corporations and the state, and design the society about the future of ethnic europeans?
just a thought
>>
>>144539512
>commiepoof
again, see this
>I own property. I don't want the commie model instituted either, nor do I want to get taxed higher.
Explain to me how big mining company being taxed harder for the stuff in the ground that they require to be a viable company hits me at all?if they won't pay the tax, then they can't fucking sell it. guess what? they will. they'll pay it. otherwise it stays in the ground. or someone else will dig it out and pay the fucken tax. stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>144539553
he's gone where all 'micks go to die, hell
>>
>>144539565
Sad I liked his posts
>>
>>144539540
>india and china have our quality of gas, iron, uranium and coal
you know they don't. and a hundred other companies will GLADLY be given license to mine and extract those resources with a bigger tax.
>>
>>144539562
you do realise mines can be shut down if they aren't economically viable right? what that means is the stuff stays in the earth and nobody mine's it because they can't make money put of it
who's the pussy now?
>>
>>144539600
Yes I do. your idea of "econoimcally viable" is different to me.
>>
>>144539562
so these evil greedy miners are just going to eat all that new tax and not send it downstream to you, the end consumer? what great guys!
>>
>>144539613
economically viable is a very jewish term. millions of dollars for a company that pays fuck all tax in australia, or a company that pays a massive chunk of tax to a fund for the betterment of australia? yeah, sounds shithouse.
>>
>>144539600
see>>144539482
>>
how come commie poofs never discuss how we could massively downsize government to afford shit like defense or infrastructure?
>>
>>144539654
Reckon I've suggested an easy way to boost the defense and infrastructure budgets. increase mining taxes.
>>
I love that you guys think billion dollar mining companies just grow on trees and the millions it costs to embark on such a venture can be pulled out of thin air and the technical know how to do this thing is simple and easy
ask Venezuela how it's oil and gas sector is going even though they have some of the largest reserves in the world
>>
>>144539654
nah mate we need more admin officer's and hr clworks and records officer's
>>
politics kids tongue my anus
this is a footy general
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7oSCsmJgY
>>
>>144539291
It's going to be heavily rigged so not worth it. Otherwise you'd be a fool not to put the house on Port.
>>
>The national carrier (QANTAS) on Friday morning dropped a bomb on fans when informing Adelaide passengers the special 10am (AECT) QF734 service to Sydney had been cancelled without warning.
REV IT UP LADS KEK
>>
>>144539678
I like the Norway model, but it needs tweaking
>tax the natural resources that are taken out of the country by mega companies who pay zero tax
>lower the tax on the everyday joe who lives here everyday
how is that so difficult?
>>
>>144539698
you really can't stop taking L's, ay?
>>
File: GX5B6dEbkAAnRfL.jpg (1.05 MB, 3375x3375)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
kek
>>
>>144539672
do you think higher mining taxes might impact the cost of those projects?
>>
>>144539698
day off mate?
I dont know where someone as successful and busy as yourself finds the time!
>>
File: basedjez.png (949 KB, 1078x789)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>144539654
>>
>>144539732
If the government recieves taxes of (hypothetical) 3b from mining one year, how does that increase the cost of making some roads or some hospitals?
>>
>>144539726
Internal sabotage. The current board is littered with AFL plants and unless something changes Essendon WILL lose their AQB membership.
>>
>>144539746
cringe polshit
>>
do you think the taxes Norway gets from it's oil and gas sector help pay for the housing of thier new military aged .middle eastern non-economic migrants who are future doctors and lawyers?
>>
>>144539758
very /pol/ post.
Norway's been making and banking those monies for decades. even when they were a blessed ethnostate. like we should've been.
>>
>>144539745
I'm capable of multitasking, unlike your adhd riddled brain.

>>
>>144539747
roads and hospitals aren't made out of fairy dust
>>
>>144539784
the idiot
>>
>>144539793
correct. they cost money.
my point is that the mining sector should be paying a MUCH larger share.
>>
why is that when i make a single off topic post i get a 3 dayer almost instantly but this spastic can shit up the gen fantasising about slippery slope communism all day no problem
>>
File: basedjez-1.png (939 KB, 1078x789)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
>>144539754
fixed
>>
Footy
>>
>>144539799
Objectively correct. Can't believe I started Rhamondre when I could've had Calvin Ridley instead.
>>
File: bane.webm (2.92 MB, 1920x1080)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>144539813
you mad? not even a communist. I voted Liberal in the last Federal Election. Hate Albo.
>>
FAT RC
WEIGHS LIKE A TON OR THREE
FOUND OUT HIS NAME'S BRADY
FAT RC
ONE TWO THREE
WEDDERBURN'S FAT RETARD
>>
File: 1632546083868.jpg (74 KB, 948x826)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144539840
>>
Tipping North Melbourne by 30.

Inb4 BUD LE NORF DIDN MAG DUH FOYNULS xD xD
>>
>>144539821
meant for
>>144539840
>>
Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
>>
>>144539803
roads and hospitals require massive amounts of raw materials. do you think your tax model might impact the cost of those at all?
>>
>>144537513
Unironically feel bad for poortrannies for once, horrid feel to happen
>>
>>144539776
I'd prefer that oil and gas money in my bank account not in some government slush fund look you don't seem to understand how the game is rigged from the start let's say someone just now is born but will go on to have your dumb ideas and aspire to be a politician
they'd have to be born in a known family to the political party
go to the right schools and university
and join the right clubs and secret societies
give compromising dirt on themselves to the secret society so they can be controlled through blackmail
that is the price of entry to the political class
only then can they be tapped as a future party member and leader
then they will just do what all politicians do, make laws that enrich the 0.000000000001% and not help the average punter
>>
>>144539784
truth is you're a 50'ish loner with mental problems who invented a whole scenario in your head of a rigged competition to cope with your team consistently choking
>>
anything more dangerous than a commie who doesn't know he is one?
>>
>>144538139
Still haven't forgiven the Jews and the shabbos goyim who pushed the shitty vaccine for a made up disease
>>
>>144539895
never forgive never forget
>>
>>144539860
>my tax model
what, the same tax model that managed to create all the roads and hospitals we currently enjoy?
roads, schools and hospitals will always be built. I think that with more stringent taxing we can build even more of all of those.
>>
I'm a capitalist non marxist version socialist
>>
shut the fuck up polrats
>>
>>144539553
replaced by a superior model
>>
>>144539873
>I'd prefer that oil and gas money in my bank account
I stopped there
is your last name Forrest or Rhinehart?
>>
>>144539883
the person manipulating the useful idiot
>>
Really hate the capitalist communism happening in the west, boycotting all bullshit Hebrew services I don't need
>>
>>144539813
rules for me different rules for thee
basically we are in a two tier justice system like the uk
>>
>>144539908
answer the question: what happens to the price of the raw materials required to build all those projects once taxes on raw materials producers goes through the roof?
>>
File: julia avdeeva 2.webm (3.51 MB, 888x868)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
find it crazy that just because I dont like the big miners I'm a commie. I literally own property. I'm gen x, I vote liberal. but you gassed cunts are
idk man.
whatever.
might just post some hot russian tennis players
>>
>>144539934
easy. those raw materials, which we produce, are obviously cheaper.
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oFHeGZwNT9WI
>>
Yeah we get it you're a dumb normie lefty and you bumble your way through life >>144539967
>>
cats
>>
>>144539975
meant for>>144539935
>>
>>144539975
nah, you fucked up dickhead
>>
>>144539994
and now you look like a massive wanker sjw
>>
honestly stupid cunts like you are the reason we are in this mess
what you should be asking is why do all the price increases not match the rate of inflation?
>>
>>144539989
based
>>
>>144539956
ah i see now you are actually retarded. probably work in the public sector kek.
>>
>>144540018
This is antisemitic
>>
File: 20240920_144231.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2901)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
what's for afternoon tea alf?
>>
>>144540026
noone intelligent uses kek in a post
you really are failing.
>>
>>144540026
he probably thinks milk is cheaper the closer you get to the farm
>>
>>144540043
scotch
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BFFDAqn8BLZg
>>
>>144540043
FUCK ME DEAD THATS SOME SNOT BLOCK LOVE
>>
>>144540057
cheers cobber my cute wife made it she goes alright
>>
expect some dubious calls for sydney that result in goals it's rigged for sydney RC told me
>>
>doesn't refute it
public sector drone confirmed lmao. guessing education or health.
>>
File: 1399701716308.png (85 KB, 301x301)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>144540108
So fucking true
>>
>>144540116
if you guys start getting away from it that's when the whistle will come out to even things up
>>
>>144540110
taxes pay for his job he can't comprehend how people work in situations where the amount of quality work they do directly impacts how much money they get paid and that they are in competition with people doing the same thing.
>>
is steven king related to max king?
>>
>>144540167
not but stephen king
>>
Fiending for a nap.
>>
What we are we drinking tonight lads for the big game?
>>
File: ceremonialpipe.jpg (2.27 MB, 4000x3000)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>144540202
>>
>>144540202
water with electrolyte power
>>
File: 1723897276557727.png (56 KB, 296x229)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>144540195
Based Willie
>>
File: agua-2.gif (3.68 MB, 640x360)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>144540202
agua
>>
remember rebecca black? she has huge tits now
>>
>>144540230
unfathomably based
>>
>>144540240
christ look at the size of them
>>
It's funny how in finals teams you hate start to become teams you want to win because all the other teams are even lamer.
Go Port btw.
>>
>>144540240
Show me
>>
it's funny how a team lost after leading by nearly 50 but weren't considered the biggest laughing stock of the weekend
>>
who will win out of bane and pussies?
>>
File: 166345581845826289.png (42 KB, 246x205)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
swans
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (23 KB, 593x517)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>144540320
>>
I know a lot of you guys work in logistics so what are the logistical issues that the afl faces?
>>
>>144540367
do your own homework
>>
Are you retarded assholes gonna watch the footy tonight?
>>
>>>/g/102459733

kek poosh/micktranny getting called a pedo on g
>>
>>144540367
whether you want to win a flag or move some pallets the key is persistence
>>
File: zooper goal.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>144540367
being a shit sport corrupted by the tribe, not allowing all players to use PED's inder doctor supervision and bringing back the hip and shoulder. Abolish 6-6-6 and penalize anyone bending at the knees at all.

Would like to see last touch out of bounds free kicks awarded for a trial season.

Also zoomers have no attention span to there is a logistical issue in how to configure games/media output to capture their attention.

You can tell the AFL is so far behind the ball when you look at the farce that was AFLx. They haven't got a fucking clue
>>
>>144540436
Nah, fuck interstate teams
>>
>>144540450
FUCKING
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>144540448
F U C K I N G
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
File: RIP.jpg (294 KB, 755x515)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>144540448
You keep His (PBUH) name out yo mouth.
>>
>>144540473
Not sure if this is supposed to be ironic, but rhe guy is "literally" a Zionist shill.
>>
File: 1709967411764999.jpg (336 KB, 817x1215)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>144540473
>>144540448
MY bolties
>>
>>144540444
not me i’m not
>>
>>144540448
you could say the bending at the knees rule was a knee jerk reaction
>>
>>144540489
The anti-semitic Idiot.
>>
>>144540489
racist fuckhead
>>
File: rebecca-black_0203.jpg (153 KB, 884x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>144540289
>>
File: nice bum.webm (2.33 MB, 1920x1080)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB WEBM
>>
>>144540489
Fuck U bitch
>>
>>144540552
https://x.com/xcxshake/status/1836138488544039121
>>
>>144539083
You don't filter methposts?
>>
fuck up fatguts
>>
>reduces the risk and subsequent impacts of data breaches involving ID information, such as the past Medibank, Optus and Latitude breaches which have impacted millions of Australians
>by putting ALL the data online so it can be hacked

I'm starting to think our government are actual morons.
Well... more so than I did during covid.
You'd have to be a complete brainlet to think compiling all sensitive data into a single point of weakness is "good security".

Of course we all know the real reason for this is surveillance and the money they earn from use of the centralised database.
I.e. they are a cartel about to demand your information for ransom.
>>
>>144540607
it's why they suddenly decided to roll out censoring social media for kids. They only want them to get information through thier channels but they can't police it without a digital I'd. Think about zuck said he wont censore right wing posts on favebook and elon owns twitter and enforsed trump. This is long game stuff the kids grow up indoctrinated by the state and retain thier digital id as adults so the state can continue to surveille and control what online information they have access too but in the beginning they sell all this shit as a child safety measure.
>>
Don't fuck with the what? Don't fuck with the who? Don't fuck with the AQB.
>>
>>144540683
i'd fuck your fucking face you fat faggot
>>
Swans tonight will be the FIRST team to ever lose a game by 100 points during the regular season and make the grand final in the same year
>>
>>144540637
>implying that shit won't just be exploited by predators online

If I wanted to fuck 13 yr olds I would beeline for the teen alternative apps. They're all there right? Makes the job even easier for them and it keeps actual adults that aren't predators from being able to tell the kids they're being groomed.
It's like they want to actually groom them.
>>
>>144540698
that will be thier excuse to force adults to have a digital id to stop predators from abusing the teen only apps

instead of covertly recording everything you do online they will be doing it overtly with digital id

I remember obama tried to do this in the US digital id

it's about information control
>>
File: y5nituxrnvpd1.png (174 KB, 307x766)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Is there anything the AFLW can do to improve this? 4 games in less than 2 weeks have had a team not score a goal.
>>
>>144540696
If there's one thing I've learned watching footy during the Jew era, it's that you never write off the AQB. 8 Grand Final appearances since 2001 isn't a bad strike rate when the league is "literally" rigged against them.

>>
>>144540726
10 grand final appearances*
>>
>>144540696
Shame it won't happen
>>
>>144540720
What do you think about the upcoming game between Port and the Kangaroos? Will the Kangaroos dominate Port?
>>
>>144540726
>>144540731
Why do you make so many errors in your posts now?
>>
>>144540746
Mind is preoccupied with building the rocket mate.

>>
>>144540737
GET OUT
>>
>>144540758
You're not building a rocket
>>
>>144540770
Bullshit I'm not. Blood , sweat and tears is going into it.
>>
couldn't tip a canoe
>>
File: 1669761615299527.png (41 KB, 673x460)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
expecting the b&s to be handed out in an hour desu
do yourself a favour and start fresh
>>
Youse blokes are a bunch of deadset fuckin ripper legends
>>
>>144540737
based asset of Mossad
>>
swanGODS, it is time
>>
@144540758
I've got a rocket for you, fat poof.
>>
>i-it was a test
always tip the opposite of what rc says
>>
what is rcs tip tonight?
>>
>>144540839
it's an interesting discussion
>>
stephen king died lads
>>
>>144540848
no but Steven May
>>
>>144540848
the nonce author or the Geelong bloke?
>>
>>144540367
the afl should have private chartered flights for the non-victorian teams when they fly interstate.
>>
>>144540839
I'm tipping Port, but I'm running on a lot of faith that they can overcome the rig. SCG is easy to fix games at, and if Sydney were a strong side then I'd put all my money on them in a heartbeat. As it stands, Port is the better side even if they give up a 13 goal advantage, so I'm tipping them.
>>
why is Damo seething about Petracca going to a private sponsor camp? No shit he's not going to win the B&F you dumb cunt.
>>
>>144540367
NYPA dil
>>
The real reason this is happening is to prevent kids from being exposed to any information that might make them not support Israel or criticise the government for reasons other than the media-allowed ones. That's why it's been the past year that all of these anti-protest/hate speech laws are being rushed through
>>
>>144540865
I want to unalive you so much
>>
>>144540888
Bell st maccas in 15 minutes champ.
>>
just put 1000 bucks on Sydney to win
>>
File: file.png (628 KB, 947x941)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
We need a name for this phenomenon
Sudden Elderly Collapse Syndrome
>>
>>144540848
>wayne king
>>
>>144540895
vax status?
>>
>>144540717
Yeah but traffickers already have fake digital ids, anon.
Only parents and normal adults don't have that.

Most of these predators likely have links and connections internally to government departments.
>>
im sick of being an electronics and explosives expert, im going back to being a medical expert
>>
>>144540888
Why is that mate?

>>
>>144540900
Probably 5 or so. But I think his situation is largely stress. The jab doesn't help though, neither does covid.
>>
>>144540909
I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>The AFL has issued a "Please Explain" to spee general /alf/ concerning more than 8000 posts featuring racism, 5000 posts featuring sexism and over 3000 related to farts
>>
>>144540909
Meth mostly
>>
so many cuts. ready to go.
>>
>>144540717
they've left it too late. I semi-regularly see braindead boomers with NO DIGITAL ID, NO CBDC bumper stickers on their cars.

The only reason they are rushing, key word rushing, these measures through is because they are beyond desperate to stop from being found out and strung up from a lamppost. They are not in control at all. If they were, we would still be having 5 years of rolling coof lockdowns to destroy the economy whereupon all debt would be wiped out as long as you sign over all property rights to Blackrock and the neo-fuedal rental system backed by CBDC would be instituted. Make no mistake, we are winning. Shitposters having a laugh are winning.
>>
>>144540915
And over 9000 posts related to narcotics (mostly amphetamines)
>>
File: antisemiticremarks.gif (817 KB, 220x234)
817 KB
817 KB GIF
>>144540903
>>
>>144540903
>ynr when parents and normal adults had fake digital ids during the plandemic and the game was up because some cunt used adolf hitler as a name
>>
>>144540932
try again without using buzzwords
>>
gave the self serve checkout girl the ick just by saying thanks for taking my basket
>>
>>144540944
a simple reply from a simple mind
>>
>>144540947
Seems like anxiety now than anything. Go back and ask her for a coffee
>>
gave the self serve checkout girl the ick just by saying cricket iykwim haha
>>
>>144540952
I was talking to myself too so maybe that was it
>>
>>144540933
meth isn't a narcotic
>>
>>144540915
How do we get outta this one bros?
>>
find 3 minutes of social interaction more exhausting than 3 hours of exercise
>>
>>144540961
there are more amphetamines than meth
>>
>>144540956
Ask her out for coffee.

>>
>>144540970
that might be a violation of my probation
>>
>>144540965
That's how you know where there are fast gains to be made
>>
>>144540915
>tfw there are more posts on /sp/ featuring iykwim haha than there are racism
>>
>>144540607
>I'm starting to think our government are actual morons.
>starting
kek
>>
File: dab.jpg (87 KB, 1202x423)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
randomly bought this shit
any good?
>>
feel bad for Taylor Adams
>>
>>144540943
>implying the real adolf hitler isn't still alive and isn't a 15 yr old caucasian from Tasmania with a mullet
>>
>>144540984
Not bad actually
>>
>>144540986
actually he's a 16 year old female from California
i asked his ASL on MSN
>>
>>144540964
Most of it was mick.
>>
>>144534397
nothing but bone in that skull
>>
>>144540984
Where 2 cop?
>>
>>144540981
I kinda chuckled when I wrote that too.
>>
>>144540984
pretty good. on the topic of import it's weird that my local has both the imports and the aussie versions of a lot of beers and the aussie versions are always more expensive.
>>
>>144540915
>>144540964
>>144540998
picrel
>>144541009
based aph policy writers
>>
>>144540943
I used a fake to keep going to my gym because I paid for a year and I'll be damned if those kikes were going to take my gains. Purebloods stay winning
>>
fiending for meth primarily, if you catch my drift.
>>
fiending for meth mostly iykwim haha
>>
>>144540943
>the game was up because some cunt used adolf hitler as a name
not sure what you mean by 'the game was up'. i used all the fake shit all the way through. even sorted mates out with all the docs needed for their workplaces too.
fake vax pass + real mask exemption was fucking king shit let me tell you.
>>
>>144541031
it wasn't necessarily up altogether
i was talking about the euro digital id platform incident
>>
File: 1677057360610883.jpg (17 KB, 456x384)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
i miss the mask mandates so i could hide my face in public
>>
>>144541049
you still can
just go to china sk or japan
>>
File: 74rjie.png (205 KB, 656x679)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>144540915
>refuse to explain and just let hiro pay the 20k
>>
>>144541049
Be the maskie you want to see in the world
>>
File: please explain.gif (91 KB, 586x450)
91 KB
91 KB GIF
>>144540915
>>
so footy tonight. who'll be there? not poort customers hahahah
>>
>>144540915
all those posts were deleted though by the umpires? so i don't know what you are eluding too?
>>
>>144541049
>too afraid not to wear a mask because everyone is wearing them
>too afraid to wear a mask because nobody wears them anymore
grimmest of the grim lad
>>
>>144541059
Kek
>>
>>144541066
Only got room in the holiday budget for a Melbourne trip this month.
>>
I’m gay
Go port
>>
kochie will be waving the poort tranny flag tonight. he's the only one who could get to the scg
>>
>>144541059
the NSA would be paying it retard
>>
Apparently port is syd's bogie side.
So Port might be the winner tonight.

Don't know why they're the bogie side, but rule of thumb is that they do exist and that they do win more often. Probably something to do with coaching tactics and matchups.
>>
>>144541087
Port can always beat Swans and bombers. Port always loses to Brisbane
>>
Crazy how Port are the bogey side of Sydney, St Kilda, Essendon and Gold Coast, all known homosexual institutions. I reckon Finlayson knows how to get under their skin somehow...
>>
>>144541087
>Apparently port is syd's bogie side.
asterisk on that. yes impressive stat but they've only played once a year during that streak
>>
>>144541087
>Probably something to do with coaching tactics
Sincerely a bit in this, just realised Longmire and Hinkley might be the longest single-club tenured coaches of the current coaching crop. Ken just has his number.
>>
>>144541059
Based
>>
>>144541087
>bogie
>not bogey
fuck off back to pine gap glowdigger
>>
>>144541079
still thinking about how if you search illuminati dot com backwards it redirects to the NSA gov website
>>
>Hinkley hasn't won a grand final since 2009 (with Geelong)
>Longmire hasn't won a grand final since 2012
We're not so different you and I...
>>
>>144541124
>he uses google
>>
>>144541111
Longmire and c scott
>>
File: 1715010918258335.jpg (102 KB, 1440x1440)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I feel this game will be a blowout while the other game will be close.
>>
>>144541105
>all known homosexual institutions.
You're completely full of shit
>>
>>144541129
where did he say google?
>>
>>144541136
well it obviously doesn't happen if you use searx and google is the biggest search engine faggot
>>
>>144541121
i'll bogey you cunt
five strikes in your hole
>>
>>144541129
>>144541139
I use brave browser and duckduckgo you smug cunt
>>
>>144541142
>taking only five strikes to cum
lol, lmao even
>>144541143
>brave
>duckduckgo
jesus christ they're unironically comped
>>
>>144541130
You're right.
Total head-to-head record between Hinkley v Longmire is 9-5 so lifetime stats don't look so grim.
>>
>>144541145
>jesus christ they're unironically comped
how fucking stupid do you have to be to think there's something that ISN'T comped
>>
>>144541135
>t. Purple Bomber
>>
Reckon Paul Roos should have another go at coaching, maybe the iggs
>>
tonight could be port's first prelim win

under hinko
>>
File: tf2-scout.gif (1.71 MB, 375x498)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>potentially scoreless aflw team
>turn off tv
>they score
>turn off tv
>>
>>144541159
Where is your evidence for your claims? Stuipid trip, go back to r*ddit
>>
>>144541167
>wake up
>turn off tv
>make breakfast
>turn off tv
>shower
>turn off tv
>>
>>144541167
>>turn off tv
>>they score
>>turn off tv
You couldn't turn off your tv after your tv was already turned off
>>
I'm going to fucking kill myself
>>
>>144541150
you know there are FOSS projects that generally aren't comped right?
unless they're made by trannies or in some retarded language like go or rust or until the founder sudokus
the point is brave and duckduckgo are unironically owned by american intel
>>
>>144541181
same
>>
>>144541059
listening to Fatboyslim , me
>>
File: youll be back tomorrow.jpg (763 KB, 2408x1080)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>144541181
>>
>>144541171
>asking for a source
>calling others redditors
Chortling.
>>
>>144541181
We've been waiting for years mate
>>
>>144541206
You expect people here to believe your moronic claims without evidence?

Trip on rc
>>
>>144541181
>turn off tv
>kill yourself
>turn off tv
>>
>>144541185
Christ you are stupid. You don't need to comp software projects when you can find a single point of failure in hardware and control that chokepoint. Every single chip manufacturer is comped at the production level and you need look no further than the latest headlines of exploding pagers for confirmation.
>>
>>144541200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0TIM5rGdw
>>
turnofftvposting finna be the last meme on 2024 /alf/
>>
>>144541224
>the latest headlines of exploding pagers for confirmation.
That wasn't the processor, they literally added explosives to them dumbass
>>
>>144541235
yes idiot, meaning they were compromised at the PRODUCTION level of the pager unit. Fucking hell.
>>
>>144541235
they had root access to be able to increase the battery temperate to destabilize the temp enough to set off the explosives.
>>
>>144541218
You've been BBBB (Bamboozled By Based Bruce)
>>
File: 1721985394321303.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>144541257
well hello bruce
>>
>>144541167
>do a 360
>turn off tv
>walk away
>turn off tv
>>
the sun outside is orange
>>
>turn off tv
>turn off tv
>>
>>144541257
fuck off you cringe cunt
>>
File: 1709787856940442.png (2.62 MB, 1497x783)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
PROUD to be a Swan
>>
>>144541291
Im not because i dont go for the swans
>>
File: 1723533268491031.webm (2.66 MB, 1280x720)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI
>>
forgot about dean brogan
>>
dinner in the oven
>>
>>144541291
I am but I don't give a fuck about homo gay shit.
>>
i dont support any team in the gayfl
>>
>>144541316
good one mate.
>>
I appreciate how the power embrace the queer community, I really feel the love
>>
shocking week for porn releases desu
>>
pants are covered in blood. wild.
>>
>>144541241
>he doesn't know about american glowies redirecting packages to their facilities to add bugs in
you are a fucking retard
>>
I’m literally going to die never having kissed a girl and I’m not even gay
>>
>>144541335
just find a girl and kiss her then ya silly cunt
>>
>turn off pager
>die from covid
>turn off pager
>>
>>144541323
Don't sit on my furniture
>>
>>144541333
>n-no you!
fucking sad cunt
>>
>>144541345
no idea how.
switched onto rufus du sol dj set at burning man. its even more gay that this thread.
>>
>>144541335
>go to NYE event alone
>stand in middle of crowd at 5 to midnight
>look for girl who is near you but has no companion
>grab her during the countdown
>kiss her
ez pz
>>
>>144541321
isabella finally opened her of though
>>
My analysis on Swans customer:
>Middle aged bankers
>Teenage girls who just want to wear scarves
>Literal homosexual men
Any others?
>>
>>144541344
if there are explosives in a device it doesn't mean it was at the production level you dumb fucking ESL
>>
>>144541344
Based Taiwanese electronics manufacturer iykwim haha
>>
>>144541354
go fuck yourself
>>
>>144541355
when girls wear shit like this they have awful guts
>>
>>144541357
Sydney are definitely the team of the obnoxious finance wanker.
>>
File: GX6EYsnWoAAjkDA.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1080)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
>>144541359
meant Tel Avivese iykwim haha
>>
>>144541362
don't hate, worked for me
>>
File: GX6D0xFaUAARsZi.jpg (684 KB, 1080x1350)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>Are you prepared to say what you said online to my face? Don’t be a cunt, be very careful.
>>
>>144541364
>when girls wear shit like this they have posted loads of nudes already
ftfy
>>
File: kingyiscrownsperg.jpg (326 KB, 1080x1060)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>144541377
>it's an interesting discussion
>>
>>144541380
true
>>
>>144541369
both ape looking fellas
>>
turned on the radio and got rickrolled
>>
>turn off radio
>get rick rolled
>turn off radio
>>
the more time goes on the more I think Kane is actually based, hates soft cunts, hates footy administrators and bureaucracy
>>
File: 1722042430770893.gif (3.44 MB, 426x240)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB GIF
Based Willie finna go crazy tonight
>>
the Cats have made their sacrifice, the 'hip is theirs.
>>
You're kidding yourself if you don't think the Swans are winning this
>>
>>144541407
poort will make theirs tonight when aliir confuses the guernseys and poleaxes willie into another dimension
>>
>>144541395
He'd be elite for me if only he dropped the seppo sports worshipping
>>
SHALL be revving up 5aa
>>
>>144541418
turns off radio
>>
i wonder how i'd look in some sexy lingerie
>>
File: 6578658.png (338 KB, 614x700)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
i'm going to watch my swans beat port and then play Halo ODST on legendary with my friend until 5 AM
>>
File: 1723778939309549.gif (3.66 MB, 426x240)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB GIF
MITCH
>>
File: GX6GGs_aIAA6d5U.jpg (800 KB, 4096x2659)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>They're going to make him do this 'til he's 90!
>>
File: 1721739550524071.jpg (30 KB, 878x659)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>forgetting kane was a filthy tagger that scragged much more talented players off the ball to make up for his own lack of skill and talent and now he's doing the same thing with media just being another shock jock
>>
i've never had friends to play video games with because im too shy to talk to strangers online
>>
>>144541441
Yeah mate?
>>
File: giwtwm.jpg (5 KB, 132x137)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>144541435
>>
It's pretty cool how men don't have to buy any suggestive clothing to get their girl in the mood. What could you even do if you had to? Wear satin boxers?
>>
File: 1713677086328286.jpg (148 KB, 800x800)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>144541435
>>144541411
love you my delicious autist frens
I'm a true blue swannies cunt
have a good night
Serena is giving her energy
>>
>>144541445
kek
speaking of, I'm pretty sure Hugh Jackman is a Swans customer, I remember him flogging them years ago
>>
>>144541435
based
>>
>>144541303
can't believe people actually consider the covid years as real premierships
>>
>>144541451
ill play with you? what games you play?
>>
business idea: AI that can play old retro games with you if you don't know anyone who still wants to play those games
>>
>>144541461
he's as gay as they come. he is a super duper swans customer.
>>
>>144541451
same i havent had a friend in over 8 years
>>
BRUUUUCE
>>
File: 1721732234855126.png (72 KB, 250x400)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
AND WHERE HAS YOUR MINOR PREMIERSHIP BROUGHT YOU?
BACK TO ME.
>>
american here, who shoot I root for
>>
>>144541458
just be jacked and tanned and wear a tank top
>>
>>144541469
meth mostly
>>144541484
fuck off back to pine gap glowdigger
>>
>>144541484
the other side
>>
Always good to have a chat to my mate Kenny.
>>
>>144541484
If you’re poor port if you’re gay & rich swans
>>
fucking
SPASTICS
>>
>>144541492
based pendulum chad
>>144541493
meant beer with Duncan iykwim haha
>>
>>144541485
>>144541490
Woah, I'm seeing doube here, FOUR MICKSPERGS??
>>
PLEASE! WELCOME ME TO MY COUNTRY!
>>
>>144541503
honestly when the ppm was about 6 for 2 minutes before i'm not sure how i arrowed myself
>>
my dad
>>
File: 1558265512846.gif (1.4 MB, 360x200)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>144541447
easy money. Plus it must take some talent because Crowley doesn't have a job.
>>
>>144541458
my gf lusts over shorts
>>
i might try a stealth archer playthrough of skyrim, i've never done it before
>>
>>144541519
I stealthed your mum last night
>>
>>144541484
North Queensland Cowboys
>>
do girls like it when you crossdress?
>>
>>144541519
every time i try a new play through it always becomes stealth archer
>>
>>144541512
the fact a talentless hack like crowley even had an afl career as a tagger shows you how bottom of the barrel the afl really is but the dockers consistently prove you can have a suburban tier skillset and as long as you are fit you'll get game
>>
>>144541527
don't fall for it
>>
File: bait.jpg (62 KB, 890x860)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>144541519
>>
>>144541527
no but Steven May
>>
It's actually so good to be covering footy again lads, I've missed this, well except for Richo.
>>
>>144541507
You WILL be welcomed to your country
You WILL be Wominjeka Welcome'd
You WILL pay respects to elders past, present, and future
I WILL collect my $50k paycheck funded by your taxes for standing on a sporting oval and saying some words that white people invented and white people now say in private Zoom calls out of guilt.
>>
File: 1595744988985.png (2.85 MB, 1487x834)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
>>144541531
SEETHING iggsboomer
>>
Australia is Trump country
>>
>>144541519
>>144541529
i just did a 2h unga bunga play through and it was way easier than stealth archer.
>>
File: arrow gay normal.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144541526
that's cricket retard
>>
>Port fans going to be revving over the cancelled flight, win, lose or draw
Going to be good.
>>
Can you guys post score updates every 5 minutes please? i'm not watching tonight
>>
ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>144541552
sure add me on discord
>>
>>144541539
reckon all footymen should look like this
>>
did you see that one from nick daicos? corr what a goal what a player.
>>
Statistically you'd have to be really unlucky to lose 4 prelims.
>>
File: arrow 70 iq 160 iq.png (9 KB, 1000x795)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>144541543
the two party system is designed to keep people divided and trump is a zionist
>>144541554
sent
>>
>>144541553
Based
>>
>>144541539
>>
File: Bruce-Macavaney.jpg (66 KB, 600x400)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
CHANNEL 7 BROS WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
>>
>>144541577
OH YES
OH YES
YOU JUST FEEL ITS A BIG GAME TONIGHT DONT YOU????
>>
File: 17208421457269826.png (39 KB, 246x205)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
a simple Bloods customer, me.
>>
>>144541582
*nods at you*
based fellow swanbro
>>
New bread when we hit 500

>>144541568
>>144541568
>>
>>144541577
Hell yeah, Bruce is Back!*

*hosting
>>
File: arrow ai generated.jpg (77 KB, 1024x1024)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>144541580
IT'S A BIG BIG GAME FROM THE WEST OF THE THAMES
>>
Shall be getting this badboy to 500 first
>>
>>144541594
nah i think i'll make one myself when he actually hit 500 it's gunna be low effort as well
>>
insanely early thread
>>
my cousin
>>
File: 1679832909770030.jpg (137 KB, 768x1024)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>144541593
yes mate. I'm getting russian /tennis/ energy too.
>>
Why is the centre so dry wtf
>>
File: florence pugh.jpg (115 KB, 677x1284)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>144541615
damn she has a ugly head
>>
scg is too small for finals, should be at Accor
>>
>>144541615
imagine frotting your hard throbbing cocks together and shooting a combined load all over his sexy snail trail
>>
>>144541622
it's nearly cricket season
it's a traditional pitch e.g. not drop-in
>>
so did no power trannies make the flight over?
>>
PLEASE welcome me to my own country, I LOVE it when you do THAT
>>
Dear port cucks: your team is losing tonight
Dear shitney cucks: your team is losing next week
>>
NEW
>>144541636
>>144541636
>>144541636
>>144541636
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (1.72 MB, 3024x4032)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
I’m confident Kingy’s analysis is BS most of the time and makes it up as he goes. Why is he always on his laptop during coverages
>>
>>144541570
>a maskie
none of those zoomer retards know what it's like to support Fremantle. I'm been supporting these cunts since 1999 and they STILL don't understand how wear these purple faggots are. Always looks for a quick one or 2 trades here, a coach change there. They have no fucking clue.
>>
My bussy is fluttering and getting all moist waiting for welcome to country
>>
>>144541645
online poker
>>
>muh bloods
kek, loved making fun of this old fuck
>>
>>144541640
deleted
>>
>rigging for poort
grim
>>
Fckng 12 years ago i watched swans win
I never believed this fckng team
And here we are
In the verge of being championship
Fckt it, really Unbelievable
>>
dead sport
>>
dead thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.