[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (63 KB, 695x857)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>Bundesliga is a farmers le-ACK!
>>
>>144536672
yeah, but it was only the first game
to be fair the whole thing is very confusing, I dont even know who they play the rest of the games
>>
>>144536672
Yeah by your logic the scottish premiership is also a good league since celtic is second. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>144536672
Yoooooooooo a Czech team is up there with England and Germany must be a great league
>>
eyes off thirdies
>>
>>144536672
They spelt baloney wrong
>>
>>144536672
poor Villa will get raped by Bayern
>>
>>144541092
100 % win rate
>>
>>144536672
You can't really determine how good a team is after a single game - half of the teams played away, half of them at home; on average, half of the teams played against a team from the upper half of a ranked list, the others against a team from the lower half.
>Germany: 3 wins, 2 losses
>France: 3 wins, 1 loss
>England: 2 wins, 2 draws, no losses
>Italy: 1 win, 3 draws, 1 loss
>Spain: 2 wins, 2 losses
Germany, France, and England did a little better, Spain and Italy are balanced, but as I said, it's too early to draw conclusions.
>>
>>144544060
Let's see the next matches (then the teams will have played 1 match at home and 1 away):

Stuttgart - Sparta Praha
Dortmund - Celtic Glasgow
Leverkusen - Milan
Leipzig - Juventus
Aston Villa - Bayern München

7 of the first 8 teams are here, except for Stuttgart, Leipzig, Milan that lost the first game. No matter the outcome, the top of the table will change.
>>
>>144536672
Ligue 1 bros sticking together
>>
Atleti raped Leipzig. Tbh I thought the nig farm of redbull would be a tougher match but after their first goal they looked like a pathetic nig farm
>>
>>144544767
They unironically crumble against every decent opponent they face in the CL.
>>
>>144544819
They should have won against Niggidrid last year, they got refball by Flojentino's NWO nig loving mafia.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.