[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1765.jpg (122 KB, 1170x754)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>black coaches
not even once
>>
>>144539286
And he's fat.
You can't win with a fat negro coach
>>
>>144539286
Does the Negro Felon League still give welfare draft picks to teams with black coaches?
>>
Unless Maye's starting games prove that the problem really was Brissett, I think Mayo will be out after this season. He was a bad pick.
I'm not sure who a good replacement would be.
>>
>>144539736
>I'm not sure who a good replacement would be.
Vrabel
>>
File: tomlin.jpg (32 KB, 475x265)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>144539286
>not even once
Once is all you need. ;)
>>
You have to once, then you can ignore the baseless racism comments and try to get a decent coach
Michigan lucky to get theirs over with right after getting the national title. Probably at least one more year, maybe two if he gets toilet bowls and doesnt tucker himself to death. But then that card is done.
>>
>>144539286
They're tanking. It's not a black thing.
>>
>>144539736
Mayo is Krafts good little negro goy who got taken to israel and everything. The pats are going to be stuck with him for a while unless he is historically bad
>>
>>144539286
Cope
>>
>>144539286
coward
>>
I just think a black guy named Mayo is funny.
>>
>>144539286

its more that their ashkenazi owner and front office have refused to get a left tackle for 3 years now. their qb gets less than 2 seconds to throw the ball since edge rushers BTFO the dogshit line. pats got sacked 7 times today. often times 2 or 3 rushers totally would demolish the o-line, which had 3 rookies starting.

THIS is literally the patriots LT depth chart they have had this year:

-Chuks Okorafor >(did so bad after 12 plays that he got benched in the opener, quit the team, and quit football immediately

-Vedarian Lowe (the worst starting LT in the league, got injured and allows at least 2 sacks every game he plays, currently injured)

-Cadaen Wallace (a career right tackle who is making his first ever start at LT)

its a shame and an embarrassment what they have done with the offensive line. DP2YT
>>
>>144540369
It’s hard to be worse than the Mac jones years so anything slightly better than that will e seen as a win for Mayo. Sadly the Pats are set up for mediocrity for years to come all because Kraft wants to leave a legacy of being the good guy who hires black people and is nice to the media now. I’ll never forgive Kraft for the slander of Belichick since he left.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.