[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ZO-ZU.png (651 KB, 494x684)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
Previously: >>92591223

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Sites: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net
https://www.archidekt.com
https://www.moxfield.com

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>TQ/prompt:
How would you make Zo-Zu viable as a commander?
>>
>>92608403
peepee poopoo
>>
>>92608403
In mono-R? Play a bunch of 1-2-drop creatures/artifact destruction, damage multipliers, and land destruction (possibly including ones similar to Ghost Quarter where you can let everyone search) to incentivize re-playing lands and hating mana rocks.
>>
Gay Bolas
>>
>>92608425
If I rolled up to the table with a The Prismatic Piper/The Prismatic Piper deck would you let me play?
>>
File: 7ed-320-storm-cauldron.jpg (246 KB, 672x936)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>TQ
>>
>>92608540
only if its colorless
>>
File: who-9-clara-oswald.jpg (128 KB, 672x936)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>92608425
He had a transition a while back
>>
File: milk.jpg (76 KB, 644x960)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>92608611
Why would you do that to your opponents?
>>
>>92608506
>Has 20 tons of dick
>Is a bottom
Wasted potential.
>>
>>92608767
Okay but take that and apply it to the weight of his ass.
>>
File: rav-150-warp-world.jpg (198 KB, 672x936)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>92608403
>TQ
I've actually made this deck before. The key is to get lucky and roll Staff of the Flame Magus or Zuran Orb to keep yourself alive when everything comes into play. I've been meaning to include Spectrum Sentinel as well, but I haven't gotten around to it.
>>
File: 5ed-310-lifeforce.png (1.86 MB, 745x1040)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>92608848
I fucking love Ron why did I have to take up magic at a point without soul WHY
>>
should I start jamming mental misstep due to spree spells? they seem strong
>>
>>92609043
There's a good number of Spree cards that aren't cmc1 (Return the Favor). I wouldn't run it JUST for Spree but in high-power or cEDH there's already enough stuff you'd run it for.
Honestly, overall Mental Misstep is a huge litmus test for tables since if it's regularly seeing enough value to be worth running, it means the powerlevel has kinda degenerated and pushed out all slow strategies.
>>
>>92608611
I run this in my colourless deck. Definitely a fun card.
>>
Whats the opinion on Doctor Who cards?
>>
>>92609254
While I have no interest in the IP, I'd be lying if I said Cybermen Squadron didn't earn a permanent place in my Urza deck just because granting blanket Myriad is ridiculously fun. I do think that people who seethe over UB are probably a little bit silly, but at the same time I can also completely understand why people would wanna host pods without UB being legal because "My gandalf doubles the trigger of my [insert doctor who ETB effect because I didn't read many of those cards], which does [whatever] to my Optimus Prime" has to be cringe as fuck for some and completely shits on the unique part of Magic.
>>
>>92609254
14th Doctor is still terrible to build and I hate it
>>
>>92609160
yeah that's what I was afraid of
>>
>>92609286
Double the EtB with Clara. Use additional ability doublers to dig through your whole deck.
Flicker him with cards like Ephemerate.
Run Arcade Ganon because he counts as a Doctor which is really funny.
Tutor Galifrey Stands and Obeka. Tutor Colossus Hammer and equip it using Puresteel Paladin.
Get 12 upkeeps with Obeka with Galifrey Stands out. Your deck may have been total ass but now you got a goofy aaa win.
>>
File: 1704627572149612.jpg (140 KB, 672x936)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>92609254
>>92609278
Mechanically unique and interesting designs with UB only printings is absolute dogshit and I hate it on principle, every uncommon and up should have a non-ub analog
>>
>>92609308
>>Run Arcade Ganon because he counts as a Doctor which is really funny.
That's pretty funny but damn there really isn't a good way of building him is there?
>>
Anyone try running Clara and The War Doctor?
>>
>>92609341
Reminds me of how the Stranger Things cards had nonUB versions, it'd be nice if they did that for all UB materials so people could maintain a general flavor without having to resort to stuff like that. Would ditch Cybermen Squadron for whatever reflavor they went with. Wernog was a staple annoying card draw in my Orzhov flicker deck before I upgraded it a bit.
>>
>Bought the Grand Larceny precon yesterday
>Thought about it
>Favorite color combination is Sultai
>Least favorite is Boros, which is every color that Sultai isn’t
It this relationship between favorite and least favorite color combinations normal for everyone or is it just me?
>>
>>92609429
Is*
>>
>>92609429
>think about it
>favorite colors are Esper
>least favorite is Grixis
>second least favorite is Gruul
close enough, honestly. What do you dislike about Boros anyway?
>>
>>92609446
Extra turn spells and ramping are among my favorite things in the game, and black has some interesting stuff on its own, like the vast amount of tutors and the ability to pay life to pop off things. Red and white, although they have some good cards like removal and protection (W) and dealing damage (R), aren’t as interesting to me.
>>
>>92609429
Not quite but close.
My favorite is sultai while my least-favorite is azorius. I don't hate red or boros nearly enough that it's really a competition. Slightly biased though by how my follow-ups are temur and grixis.
>>
>>92609480
I can understand that, blue and black manipulate the game in a lot of ways where Red and White, while versatile in their own ways, look like they mostly punch things in the face. That's actually what kept me away from red for a long time in general.
>>
>>92609446
White Green is the most boring combination. Either tokens or enchantress. Do these colors without a 3rd do anything besides tokens or enchantress? By this logic I should be in Grixis.
>>
>>92609633
White/Green remains one of the only color combos I just can't build a deck around because I just don't really care about it. I love tokens but I can't make myself get invested in a Selesnya deck. Do it, go into Grixis and do whatever it is they do
>>
>>92609633
They can do +1/+1 counters too
>>
>>92609429
not quite
>love me abzan, naya, jund, anything gruul really
>hate selesnya
two of my beloved decks are Karador and Samut, Voice of Dissent, both have selesnya but do very little with these colors.
everytime i look up slesnya commanders i fall asleep
>>
>>92609656
and leave you wondering "why the fuck am I not playing simic instead" all the way
>>
>>92609676
you asked what they could do, not whether they were good at it
>>
File: 1712942368427164.jpg (89 KB, 641x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>It's another episode of "voja player loses his shit after I blow up his board full of elves right before he has a chance to cast voja with haste"
What the fuck do voja players expect?
Red pill me on the phenomenon of playing voja and expecting to get away with it.
>>
>>92609689
ward 3 brainwashed them into being invincible
>>
>>92609689
>Red pill me on the phenomenon of playing voja and expecting to get away with it.
Same reason people expect to get away with any win condition commander
>>
>>92609698
or just any high threat commander in general
still not entirely use how ur-dragon players expect him to last more than 5 seconds if rushed out
>>
warning, shameless blog post: I quit Magic. haven’t told my group yet. multiplayer competitive games bring out the worst in people and makes every hangout unfun. I don’t want to deal with it.
>>
>>92609863
*trigger warning
>>
>>92609718
Ur-Dragon isn't even a good card to turbo out which is weird. He could have hexproof and still wouldn't be worth 9 cmc domain.
>>
>>92609863
Then why are you here?
>>
>>92608403
>Build a new deck
>Get the actual nut draw in my first game with it
>All my friends accuse me of building decks that are too strong
Guys I promise my obeka deck isn't supposed to do that (that quickly) but I couldn't mull away a turn 3 court of cunning+obeka upkeeps
>>
>>92609968
Welcome to the Narset Zone
>>
>>92609863
If your playgroup makes it not fun to play, then it can't really be helped unless you want to seek out another. I had a friend leave our friend group for 2 months after an argument over the card Ice Over being used on his Commander.
>>
>>92609930
just to vent. I’m not gonna tell them that they’re the real reason I’m quitting.
>>
>>92610033
that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about. people get so fucking pissy over being targeted. I’m literally afraid to interact with certain people who like to verbally lash out at people over ANY form of interaction. what the fuck can I do? use only decks without any interaction? I think I’ll find the same problem no matter what playgroup I join because no one likes to lose or be singled out in a game with multiple opponents.
>>
File: Ice over.png (118 KB, 223x311)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>92610033
For context. It's a blue common.
>>92610112
I can understand a little bit of frustration, and maybe some shit talk since we all do it when we're getting targeted but there comes a point where it just genuinely starts to shit up the game. I even get it if someone casts it and you try to negotiate them to hold off or not do that, maybe even suggest alternate targets, but the moment it turns into biting insults it loses the plot of the game. Commander takes fucking forever if you're not running some 5 turn win deck (so most casual games) and it isn't worth it if everyone walks away upset at the end.
For the story
>Playing match with friends
>Using $50 Hylda ice-theme tap deck I made
>other decks are Pako/Haldan, Glunch, and Intet
>Intet draws a little dead so he's slow-going
>Glunch is glunch who cares
>Pako gets out the dog fast and swings, gets 3 +1/+1 counters on the first shot
>my turn rolls around
>Cast Ice Over on Pako
>he literally has 0 answers to this
>he's growing agitated as each turn turns into nothing and he constantly whines about not having anything to do
>eventually draws a card to return target permanent to owners library
>uses it on ice over
>next turn is my turn
>cast ice over
>he scoops after 3-5 turns of only having had Pako tapped
>tells me I'm being an asshole and ruining his deck and fun
>tell him he's in green and if he didn't run a single removal spell for an enchantment, that's on him and not me
>game slowly peters out as we realize that was the most awkward shit
This doesn't even really address a previous instance where he was using an angel deck (Avacyn) and anytime Avacyn is removed he just quit. "You're not letting me play the game" gets flung around, and when suggesting running his own removal he called it "Not letting others play the game". We haven't played MTG since and honestly I'm probably gonna go to my LGS instead to try and use all the fucking decks gathering dust in my room.
>>
>>92610179
why do you have a trip exactly?
>>
My friends are looking for new board games or such to play and I want to suggest EDH.
If they agree, the plan is to buy a 1000-2000 bulk card lot on eBay and fuck around with various builds.
None of them have ever played MTG before.
How feasible is this? Is there an easier way of introducing them to MTG, e.g. using some kind of phone app as your deck/battlefield tracker?
>>
>>92610261
>why does the tripfag have a dick in his mouth
It’s his nature anon.
>>
>>92610261
I use it in so many threads it's just what I do now. It's also easier for me to find conversations I want to reference in archives if I talk about it to someone else or want to quote something important.
>>92610368
this also
>>92610364
I'd recommend grabbing some of the really cheap starter decks and 2-3 of the 20 dollar 1000 card junkboxes of commons some stores sell. You're not gonna get anything stellar and you'll be lucky if you find any actual upgrades, but it should provide a nice base if you separate them into their colors/artifacts etc and let people play their new decks, then see if they wanna try other stuff. As for decks I mean the really cheap shitty ones, nothing like Zhulodok or the like.
>>
>>92610364
This is like introducing someone to crack
>>
>>92610364
bulk cards is a great starter to the game, kitchen table magic with assorted junk cards is a blast for the inexperienced and learning
>>
Thirty (30) starting life is objectively superior to fourty (40)
>>
>>92610364
Proxy
>>
>>92609308
But Fourteenth Doctor doesn't have an ETB trigger.
>>
>>92609429
I really like Jund and Abzan, but I Sultai I don't. I don't even know why, but none of my Sultai decks stay built.
>>
>>92610633
gross kill yourself
>>
>>92610179
>player is having bad draws and locked out of doing anything
>finally does something
>gets immediately targeted with the same thing
Was he a dick? Maybe. You were kind of a dick too by locking his shit up again when he clearly wasn’t having a good time. Ultimately it comes down to something as simple as
>is a tripfag
>is retarded
tale as old as time
>>
File: image.jpg (874 KB, 2831x2604)
874 KB
874 KB JPG
hoy, I traded this and only now noticed the weird surface that I've never seen before on any other card. is this legit? the grainless spots are not pitch black so they still glisten like a regular foil. there is just this weird layer everywhere else
>>
>>92610364
don't sleep on mtg arena. it might be mostly garbage but the tutorial is a solid way to teach someone the basics. send them the link so they can get a grasp of what the game's like for $0
>>
>>92610380
>>92610505
I'll check out some cheap premades.

>>92610633
That would imply knowing what you want to build.

>>92610772
That's how I got introduced to MTG. Definitely the best way to check if they like the game at all or not.
>>
I didn't realize how bs her removal ability is until I saw her in the 99 of a life gain deck.
Was like having a gun pointed at anything that could become a threat
>>
>>92610179
that’s exactly the kind of a shitty situation I find myself in except certain people in my old group fucking snap over the smallest things
>use spell that targets someone’s card
>person lashes out and throws a hissy fit
>third member tries to calm her down
>my card doesn’t even do anything to her (not a kill or damage spell)
happened more than once. there was also a time when I needed to attack with zombies to activate my commander’s effect and again, hissy fit followed by third friend trying to calm her down. I hate playing with women (she’s the biggest offender) but shes my friend’s wife; I’ve been friends with him since elementary school. I just have to smile and pretend nothings wrong or lose my life-long friends.
>>
>>92610364
I've bought all 40k decks and never changed anything just to be a cool board game, you can do the same for other sets too.
>>
>>92610364
I would buy some premade pauper decks instead of bulk, you’re more likely to get playable decks out of it and have a good time. You can mix all the cards up still if deck building and chaos drafting is your thing.
>>
has anyone done mono u merfolk before? made it work? I've wanted to build one forever and the new spoiler was definitely asign
>>
>>92610650
It's still a triggered ability that clara and other generic doublers like roaming throne can hit.
>>
File: 1713872572673484.gif (1.08 MB, 640x360)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>Tripfags and squirrelfags
Alright I'm off to /mtg/
>>
File: 71i4vloxXEL.jpg (269 KB, 2000x2000)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>92610364
Just buy the 5 person box set. It's five 60-card monocolor decks. Each deck also has a "commander".
>>
How do I make her work? Just jam the deck full of edicts, evasion, and reanimate effects?
>>
>>92610750
Sounds right
>>92610813
man that fucking blows, I seriously recommend either skipping out on your group and moving to an LGS-centered gameplan or as you were gonna quit, I seriously doubt you're gonna be able to tell the other guy that his wife is a bitch lmao
>>
>>92611049
she’s not a terrible person; she’s just way too competitive. I’m not gonna sell my cards but I definitely won’t play with that playgroup again.
>>
>>92611035
All that and mono b ramp yeah. Torment of hailfire as a finisher or commander damage, she's a 3 turn clock with commander plate on.
I converted my tergrid to her for obv reasons.
But I still think she's a little slow and has to stick around for any real use so I'm considering spreading colors to either golgari or jund with savra, vaevictis or pic
>>
>>92611054
Good luck in finding a playgroup you have fun with, man
>>
>>92611172
thank you
>>
you have seen nothing until one starts sperging over swiftfoot boots or get this. swinging for 4 dmg at the mid game
>>
>>92610899
Roaming Throne only applies to permanents, not spells.
>>
File: sand ni.jpg (77 KB, 480x668)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Hazbros hows your mana base? I run 17 deserts, most of them enter tapped or taps for colourless. I run bounchlands cuz im on a budget and I like the ideá of playing deserts again for more tokens. I run some basics for ramping. But I feel like most of the lands enter tapped and the deck is very slow in the beggining.
>>
File: 1000027554.jpg (204 KB, 672x936)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>92610764
Probably. I have two foils of Oracle of Mul Daya with this art and they look entirely different.
>>
File: Image.png (170 KB, 265x370)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>92611256
a slow start is not necessarily a bad thing. build your board and let someone else become the problem first
>>
>>92611286
Cool landfall commanders? Specifically to do the dumb Lotus cobra, bouncelands, extra land drops, and this or Amulet of vigor combo
>>
File: IMG_2855.jpg (154 KB, 672x936)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>92611256
There's options for making taplands work. This or spelunking are a much more affordable alternatives to Amulet of Vigor
>>
File: exocrione-40k.jpg (95 KB, 488x680)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
i was playing rakdos and casted this guy for x = 20 or something. We all were below 20 and decided it was just a multikill-draw.
Is that right or does APNP shenanigans result in someone winning?
>>
File: 1000027555.jpg (172 KB, 672x936)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>92611312
I play Soul of Windgrace and I also have a deck with Borborygmos and Fblthp and it's a more alternative style thing.
>>
>>92611286
>>92611319
I run both of these. Spelunking has been doing work.
>>
>>92611339
It's a draw. People die immediately as a SBA, not counting loss conditions like Transcendence.
>>
File: myBeloved.jpg (246 KB, 672x936)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>92611312
im not the biggest fan of landfall, i am scarred from one player in my group constantly bringing out Avenger of Zendikar in random decks, which just made my eyes roll everytime - not hard to interact with but annoying to resolve. Landfall just seems super durdly and takes a lot of game action, while also becoming a threat really fast.

Lands commanders however, ive had a Titania, Protector of Argoth list since a long time, but never bought her. She seems like a nice risk/reward option.
Same with Soul of Windgrace, built but never bought. He has super cool lines of play and works good with Orcish Lumberjack, my favorite ramp spell ever.
Also Noyan Dar, Roil shaper, very uniqe, non-green Lands-Matters commander, that animates lands
>>
>>92611339
Correct. Damage doesn't use the stack, APNP is irrelevant
>>
Better TQ/Prompt

Post your fave commander and have people roast it. Mines Chatterfang
>>
File: 1785681.jpg (30 KB, 323x450)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>92611476
>Post your fave commander and have people roast it. Mines Chatterfang
I love this. alright. all CF decks are the same and made for people who don't know how to build decks. here's my baby
XANTCHA. be nice to me
>>
>>92611521
dies to the pod being ungovernable, and probably filled with nasty scam
but props, a cool 'mander

Heres mine
>>
File: sta-98-village-rites.jpg (220 KB, 672x936)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>92611521
Nice commander. She pleases old men for knowledge.
>>
>>92611476
Here he is: Urza fits perfectly into the niche I like and is also my favorite character in mtg lore/books.
>Affinity
>Creates tokens
>Blanket artifact creature buff
It's like he was designed for me, as I started back when Mirrodin dropped and grew super attached to Artifacts.
>>
File: ybk3xgft28t71.jpg (1.4 MB, 3000x2204)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
is there a piece of art that you love that got wasted on an unplayable card?

if this art was used on a legendary creature then it would've been perfect for my foot-fetish commander deck
>>
>>92611751
I'm not even an angelfag but it's a shame how shit she is.
>>
>>92611598
what's your list? I built him after getting the precon and I've had a hard time making him fast enough to be impactful
>>
>>92611476
I just like saying her name desu
>>
>>92611779
She is Rocco, but worse
>>
>>92611769
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3341558/urzas_factory

So I've got some general things I should say about this deck. The general intent is to create Construct tokens or copy ETB-valuable Artifacts generally speaking. I threw it together with what I own with paper and have been ironing it out for a while, and I legit have no idea how strong it actually is or how reliable it is as I haven't taken it to my LGS yet. In lower, more gimmick power level I either draw dead or steamroll my friends so I try not to use it as to not fuck up the pace of our games.
>>
>>92611866
>I threw it together
>$2000
>>
>>92611866
what the fuck am I looking at? this deck is all over the place. I can't even tell what the wincon is and half of your pieces have nothing to do with your commander at all

if you just wanted to build artifact goodstuff why not play breya?
>>
>>92611831
she costs 1 mana and has titties
>>
>>92611583
Your commander is so unbearably forgettable that I got into the game during Amonkhet and had no idea it had anything other than Haste, let alone Double Strike and a W ability.
Posting another Naya commander, the superior Rocco.
>>
File: Bobo.jpg (176 KB, 375x522)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>92611476
Its this mad lad for me. Inb4 folds to pithing needle.

>>92611521
Spicy.

>>92611583
Tough luck on the art but love me some keyword soup.

>>92611598
Discounts on command tax are always top tier.

>>92611779
Let 'em cook.
>>
>>92611866
>builds esper urza because he wants to attack with artifact creatures
>puts in atherflux/citadel combo and tutors anyway
>still runs shitty on-flavor counterspells instead of real ones

holy shit you are cancer
>>
>>92612015
>shitty combo deck
cringe
>gruul
based

you average out to 0
>>
File: inv-281-tsabo-tavoc.jpg (240 KB, 672x936)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>92612015
Man couldn't stand only being allowed to have 1 copy of Bolt per deck and decided to force it to work for 8 mana instead of playing a different format. Gruul is based though, now have the balls to actually run the guild instead of the colors.
>>
>>92612011
>tutor in the command zone
0/10

>>92611831
how did wotc fuck up the art direction so bad that they can't keep a guy consistent between the TWO cards he appears on?
>>
>>92612059
Tsabo Tavoc is awesome, fuck everyone else's commanders
>>
>>92611964
Breya's my white whale, I can't ever narrow down the idea enough with the addition of red to make it work. Pretty much the whole deck is just
>Jam thing on field
>it does thing
>copy it and make it do more things
Urza is the Commander because of my options for Esper artifact commanders, he's both my favorite character and gives me tokens on his own. It's a total mess design-wise, and 90% of the time when I win it's because I fish out Cybermen Squadron and go in hard with the Constructs or get off the BolasFlux combo. I just like to make the big artifact ETB happen.
>>92612015
>Discounts on command tax are always top tier.
based

>Borbo but angry
Just seeing the words "discard a land card" in gruul puts me into a state of panic. This is a large and scary man.
>>92612021
it is definitely a certain kind of vibe using this
>>92612059
>fucking Tsabo Tavoc
I hate this bitch on principle from the books I remember reading, but holy shit I can't roast such a classic feeling card. Based choice.
>>
>>92612011
>yea lemme get uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh.....
>.... the exact shit as last time, the time before that and all times to come

yea, samut is just not seen anymore, but that haste enabler in the command zone makes me moist
>>
The Lion does not concern himself with the opinion of the sheep
>>
File: Imposing Grandeur.png (197 KB, 265x370)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>92612035
>>92612059
Something about a grip full of lands and holding a player or two hostage does is for me. surprisingly, I've never successfully pulled the keen sense combo off (though not for lack of trying). Most wins come by simply mass bolting and using effects like pic rel.
>>
>>92611476
Chatterfang - tribal is tribal, no matter how "quirky" you think squirrels are. 1/5

>>92611521
Xantcha - this card is cool as hell, nothing to roast - 4/5

>>92611583
Samut - would be cooler without the tacked on white pip in the text box - 3/5

>>92611598
Urza - Affinity is cool, Karnstructs are cool. - 4/5

>>92611779
Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar - 2/5

>>92611831
Rocco - Food is cool, group hug is cool - 4/5

>>92612011
Other Rocco - tutors are lame, you're lame - 0/5

>>92612015
Borby Enraged - I've played against this deck and don't like it - 1/5

>>92612059
Tsabo Tavoc - holy fucking based - 5/5

>>92612100
Council of Four - holy fucking cringe - 0/5
>>
File: MCHT3178.jpg (40 KB, 480x678)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Anyone got cool suggestions for a nice battlecruiser-y Vehicle deck?
i have Greasefang, but reanimation-loops of the same exakt vehicle gets dull super fast, and shorikai is often enough in our pod
>>
>>92611751
Damn it really is bad. I hadn't even heard of this one before
>>
File: 1685441274555276.png (6.03 MB, 1952x1360)
6.03 MB
6.03 MB PNG
Why would hasbro let me clone a legendary creature letting the original die due to the legend rule only to recur it back to my hand and abuse grandeur in a singleton format are they stupid?
>>
>>92612282
Kykar is my go-to vehicle commander. Getting a driver for every car you cast is pretty nice and being able to use those drivers to cast even more cars is based.
>>
>>92611476
Flipping morphs, Quirion Ranger mvp, going nuclear on people's wraths with Natural Affinity.
>>
>>92612314
i should consider him, i had a kykar eggs deck and turns took so long i never touched him again.
i have a lot of generic jeskai artifact synergies lying around anyways
>>
File: IMG_2886.jpg (161 KB, 1284x385)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>guy buys a booster box
>gets everything he wants
>I buy a collector box because I really want obeka and sword
>get 3 grand abolishers, old oko, some dumbass red bird
>look at collection value from when I pulled compared to today
>>
>>92608540
No because you can only use one of them at a time
>>
>>92612351
buy the singles you want, you fucking retard
>>
File: 1714062900440970.jpg (22 KB, 372x455)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
I'm just excited we're finally getting something cool like the Avengers set.

Can't wait to get Captain America as a female nigger.
>>
>>92612394
you're joking, but the current captain america in the MCU is a black guy
>>
>>92611476
Lin Shitty is one of my favorites. Combo in mono white is peak.
>Chatterfang
I know like 3 people who play Chatterfang and they all have the same net decked deck. It's shit and boring. Bloomburrow will have better Squirrel commanders. 1/7
>>92611521
Xantcha is cool, love me some Rakdos burn. 6/7
>>92611583
>Naya as an ability
>Ugly as sin
The only cool thing about this card is the ability and flash in Naya. 3/7
>>92611598
This guy is actually fun to play against. 5/7
>>92611779
Love me some Rakdos madness, deducting one point because of the silly reason you like her 5/7
>>
>>92612400
see? we're already half-way there
>>
>>92612298
Prismari had a theme of “5cmc or higher” for presumably draft reasons
>>
File: 1000004066.png (903 KB, 640x892)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>>92611476
She's cute, I like vampires, and overall she's really fun to play, I finally got a 1 shot kill and domed someone for 25 commander damage, but this is the one deck I can play 4-5 times a night and not get tired of it
And I know tribal is easy to build but I've been having fun finding random vampires that are obscure and various life gain cards
>>
File: dmr-91-mindslicer.jpg (141 KB, 672x936)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>92612389
>>92612389
I fucking hate how soulless Wubrg commanders are.
>>
>>92611751
kill yourself footfag
>>
>>92611751
Okay I'll bite. Post decklist
>>
>>92611980
Much like how big tits don't count if she's fat, that haircut basically cancels out any positive from tits as well
>>
>>92612100
Why is there an old man in drag on this card?
>>
>>92612389
It's another wubrg commander
>>
>>92612484
I haven't built it yet unfortunately, do you have any includes?
>>
>>92611751
I'd tell you how fucking vile you are, but you'd probably get off on that too
>>
>>92612539
cope and seethe
>>
>>92612389
I mean a more interesting question is why did Ulamog and Kozilek get fused. I mean is this set even canon?
>>
>>92611476
Squirrelfag giving the thread a good question
>>
>>92612447
The art is soooooo fucking cute when you ignore that neck
>>
>>92612680
Giraffe girls are cute
>>
>>92612389
Have we gotten any of the energy cards leaked yet?
>>
>>92611476
>fuck super aggro just build it like a deck that can run without her
>limit bombs and have a real mana curve
>cut all "when x attacks" cards in favor for etbs, activated abilities, and passives
It's just fun
>>
File: 1000027476.jpg (174 KB, 672x936)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
If the anon that was interested in my Bonny deck is still here, here's my list: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/yvpkLscmCEmL4cnM9TwiFQ
>>
>>92612804
At that point why are you even fucking running Kaalia at the head? Kaalia’s one of those commanders where peopl, upon seeing her, immediately assume what type of deck it is (namely cause usually the assumption is correct) and tend to focus in on it given how she can easily run away with a game if she untaps once. Literally any other mardu commander would lack this issue and you’d be able to play what seems like generic mardu without starting the game with a giant target on your head
>>
>>92612838
why would you play this over the 30 other simic landfall commanders?
>>
>>92611476
>>
>>92612851
Because I like it. It's one of the few cards these days that let you return lands untapped.
>>
>>92612851
I have a crippling giantess fetish
>>
>>92612723
I agree
>>
>>92612548
Ulamog, Kozilek, and Emrakul were part of a mechanism. Ulamog destroys, Kozilek converts the rubble into raw materials, Emrakul reforms the materials into new planes. Without that balance, the other two become lopsided. Emmy got sent to moon jail so now the other two are likely fucking about in the blind eternities breaking shit.
>>
>>92612841
Because every deck should assume their telegraphed value card can and will get negated. Anyone making build decisions assuming otherwise deserves to crumple to a well timed StP
>>
File: url.jpg (306 KB, 1280x960)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>92612534
>>
File: p06-4-giant-growth.png (1.8 MB, 745x1040)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>92612892
So do I, but you can at least have some fucking standards.
>>
>>92612892
>>92612962
Why do Giantessfags like feet/vore so much?
>>
>>92612548
MH sets are timeline agnostic but at least presumably canon. Ulalek could be anything from "long ago Ulamog and Kozilek were one being" (technically the implication seems to be that ALL the Eldrazi are functionally one being on a very meta level actually) to "their remnant essence post defeat eventually coalesced into a new titan somewhere else in the Multiverse".
>>
>>92612895
That's actually never REALLY been confirmed in lore that that's what the Eldrazi are for. It's been inferred out of universe, but nobody in-universe, even Ugin, truly knows what they're for. The only really knowable things about the Eldrazi is that they come from the Blind Eternities and are on SOME level intelligent, or at least Emrakul is.
>>
File: 475516~2.jpg (502 KB, 689x987)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
Debating between trying to build this bitch, a new theft deck, or tasunari
>>
>>92611270
yeah I googled around and saw similiar patterns on eched versions
>>
>>92613079
Enchantress decks with green are pretty boring bro
t. has built shrines
>>
>>92612892
best possible answer
>>
>>92613079
why build Zethi when you can build OG Waifu?
>>
>>92613202
Either way, is it fun to play
>>
>>92613079
Why the fuck would a dual-wielding sword master have several scrolls and books attached to them via dangling BDSM gear?
>>
File: file.jpg (190 KB, 672x936)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>92613045
Nothing's ever confirmed in lore given how little alignment there is between cards and stories on top of how frequently things are retconned. Remember when the hedrons were eldrazi tech?
>>
>>92613240
She's magic
>>
>>92612984
As one, can't say I know. My best guess is that they're subs with hungry skeletons, but they can't suspend their disbelief to the idea of being overpowered or humiliated by a normal-sized woman shortstack, so they go the opposite direction and pine for a supernaturally massive woman beyond their capacity to resist. I however have enough self-respect to hate the rampant "tall woman = massive bitch" trope and prefer the fantasy that giant waifu is a big kind lady that gives soft hugs and I can keep such a lady happy and satisfied, occasionally with the power fantasy of domming a lady multiple times my size.
>>
>>92611476
tasteless if it has infinites, ok if it's token swarm aiming to win through combat
>>
File: 1713248232435743.jpg (144 KB, 672x936)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
got her precon on clearance sale. what am I in for?
>>
>>92613225
No. Azorius spellslinger isn't enough of an archetype. I built her because I have a thing for Chun-Li but took it apart because the gameplay wasn't great

unfortunately your best wincons are gimmicks like Approach of the 2nd sun or looping Teferi's Protection
>>
>>92613450
it's boros, but with goad
>>
>>92613450
horrible manabase
>>
>>92613430
attaching a scroll via leather cuffs and a long chain to your belt is not "magic" - the commonly accepted and objectively correct description for something like this is "retarded".
>>
>>92613482
>Azorius spellslinger isn’t enough of an archetype
Nigga wat?
>>
File: u4fbpp0qgnwc1.png (219 KB, 1148x261)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
This is what happens when a $3 card is printed rarer than mythic. Glad I got the Big Score singles I wanted early
>>
>>92613432
I didn't even originally realize that she's a giant, I just thought that she's a stronk human. I even thought that the ox was an illusion as a creature type. I'm the anon who's deck it is and I don't have any particular preference in height, I like short girls and I like tall girls. I also like average height girls.
All I care about a woman is a pretty face, everything else is a bonus.
>>
File: card example.png (467 KB, 402x561)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>
>>92613523
I said what I said. There aren't enough payoffs in Azorius for spellslinger strategies. You're basically limited to brainfreeze or aetherflux, and that's it. Otherwise you're just drawing cards and being annoying, which is fun sure, but doesn't win games.
>>
>>92613576
no way mono white show and tell is expensive?!
>>
>>92612448
It’s why I don’t want to turn my Dihada deck into a Jodah one, or build Esika
>>
File: latest.jpg (109 KB, 500x900)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>92613588
>real people on magic cards
fucking gross, I'd much prefer fictional yellow women
>>
>>92609429
>favorite is jeskai
>least favorite is golgari

yeah I think so, I also dont really like azorius too much but an extra color makes it fun, even bant or esper
>>
>>92613576
I bought Vaultborn Tyrant and Generous Plunderer today. At prerelease, I got Pest Control, Memory Vessel and Esoteric Duplicator, and I bought Legion Extruder then also.
My wife got Bristlebud Farmer and Greed's Gambit. I sort of want Ancient Cornucopia and Sword of Wealth and Power, but I haven't really been excited about BIG. I have no idea why Lotus Ring is so expensive and Loot is fucking garbage too. Even most of the stuff we got was terrible. Greed's Gambit is fucking awful.
>>
>>92613640
Sorry anon, that ship has sailed.
>>
>>92609429
>favorite color combination is izzet
>least favorite is simic

nobody hates blue players more than blue players
>>
File: decks tazri-ss-rebels.jpg (1.91 MB, 3663x936)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>92612410
I love Lin-Sivvi but Rebels want multiple colors so I just can't bring myself to build her mono-W. But my 5c rebels deck is maybe my most fun deck.
>>
>>92612447
I play her with Lurrus, the Orzhov companion. It feels good to cast whatever you've explored.
>>
>>92613677
that's Da Vinci as he appears in the video game series Assassin's Creed

...you know Assassin's Creed isn't real, right?
>>
>>92613640
>>real people on magic cards
old news
>>
>>92613711
Voidmage Prodigy isn't a real person

unless you think Johnny Cage from MK is a real person since his sprite was digitized from footage of an actor
>>
>>92613677
What's with the second ability? That's a lot of ifs and it boils down to the retardation of "pls no instant speed grave hate"
>>
File: chun-li-flare-faith.png (913 KB, 672x936)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>92613595
Depends on the level of competitiveness. Can also win with commander damage or Talrand-type board presence. Those "annoying" cards most certainly can win you games if your tempo is higher than your opponents.
>>
>>92613722
>>92613699
I kind of feel confused to which of these would be correct sentiment. In one hand, Leonardo Da Vinci was a real person, however, the Assassins Creed one isn't probably anything like he was and on the other hand we have a card where the card has a real person, but it named in a fantasy sense.
>>
>>92613482
How often do you guys downgrade a card for a more kino or booba alternative?
>>
>>92613295
Yeah that was odd. Like the Hedrons are powerful but they're nothing 'special' in that way. They're just fancy stones made by an oldwalker.
>>
>>92613792
Make zero compromises.
>>
>>92613792
depends on how kino or how booba, do you have an example?
>>
>>92613776
I mean, Magic's already had 'fictionalised versions of real historical people' on cards before.
>>
>>92613753
I've never seen anyone actually win a game with Talrand tokens. Even against precons it's a shitty strategy

sure you could try to go for commander damage but Chun-Li has zero evasion and a non-threatening statline, so you have to work much harder for it and even then she's pretty easy to disrupt. You'd end up having to spend 10+ mana to kill one person and do that 3 times without being disrupted.
>>
>>92613819
I am aware. I have Cao Cao and I have a deck with Xiahou Dun at the helm. Still, those were sort of special cases, much like all of Arabian Nights. That is until now when WotC is making crossovers featuring real people again.
>>
File: 1691117771798264.jpg (463 KB, 1280x936)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>92613792
I'm a simple man. I like fat tits in my hand. I proxy every card which I play if a coomer edit is available. They are low key enough that my friends havent noticed them yet.
>>
>>92613812
Edgar is lucky to be Olivia's slave
>>
>>92613812
>bit tits AND futacock
>>
>>92613640
I had to use a few real people because there weren't enough monsters
>>
File: 1714072448764816.jpg (84 KB, 939x1334)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
So assuming this is real. If you cast this for it's evoke cost would Zhulodok still see it as a 7 cmc for his cascade effect?
>>
>>92613998
The mana value of a card is equal to what is printed (or what it's cast at in the case of x spells), not what you end up paying
>>
File: kai_budde.jpg (190 KB, 1280x745)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>92613722
it's literally this guy
>>
File: Persona 2 - Fuhrer.png (237 KB, 388x345)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>92613699
>that's [real person] as he appears in the video game series [game]
>...you know [game] isn't real, right?
>>
How do I overcome my analysis paralysis when cutting cards in favor of new ones? I have a really hard time selecting cards to cut often resulting in not putting in anything new... Do you have any tips?
>>
>>92613998
Alternate costs don't change the mana value of a spell
>>
>>92613640
>>
>>92614085
something something consider the card at all stages of the game. the more it covers the better. Go for the lesser CmC card, favor instant vs sorceries.

Ultimately, get both cards for a given slot and just playtest and play a few games, and decide from there. some cards read better than they actually play

t.takes me hours to get down from 105 to 100 so idk man
>>
File: gg26ot7lrowc1.jpg (64 KB, 587x883)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
So Eldrazi turns are gonna be a nightmare and take forever now right?
>>
File: latest.jpg (355 KB, 1788x1188)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>92614054
It's a fictional wizard drawn to look like him

again, unless you think Johnny Cage is literally this guy
>>
>>92614189
Good thing whoever this is depicting is fictional and is no way related to a real person.
>>
>>92614075
yes, Hitler from persona is not literally Hitler
>>
>>92614208
you're really having a tough time with this

yes, the character depicted on "presence of the master" is fictional
>>
>>92614240
That's Albert Einstein as he appears in the card game series Magic the Gathering

...You know Magic the Gathering isn't real, right?
>>
>>92614085
here's for what I check, in no particular order:
>'cute' cards (we don't do cute here, especially when optimizing)
>do the land+ramp+draw formula to se if I should cut (or add) a land
>sorceries (slow and expensive, fuck them)
>redundancy (cut one of the one million wincons)
>mana curve (cut one of the one million 7cmc cards)
make notes of what you changed, play the deck and see how it works. if you missed the cards you took out earlier, switch something else out and play again.
that said, I never bring the same deck to a game night twice because I'm always changing them based on my experiences I made last week.
>>
>>92614262
it's a fictional wizard that certainly resembles albert einstein

and yes, unlike some people apparently I am able to separate real life from fictional card games
>>
>>92614219
while you are right, a lot of people will disagree with you there.
>>
>>92614294
who would've guessed that people so invested in a card game that they post about it anonymously in their free time might have some developmental issues
>>
>>92614304
I'm not talking about people who are invested in a card game.
>>
File: 010.png (201 KB, 477x388)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>92614291
>"You know Magic the Gathering isn't real, right?"
>"Yes, unlike some people apparently I am able to separate real life from fictional card games"
>>
>>92614365
>has images of smug children saved on his computer

ishygddt
>>
>>92611583
Does Flash allow you to get your commander out on another player's turn?
>>
>>92614382
are you retarded?
>>
>>92612059
I'm guessing the "regenerated" part doesn't apply to just paying the commander tax and bringing it out again, right? Even so, two mana to kill a commander is wild.
>>
File: 1714072448764816m.jpg (61 KB, 721x1024)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>
>>92614380
>smug children
Anon that is just a character from anime.

You do know anime isn't real, right?
>>
File: 1714076176055240.png (298 KB, 531x739)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
Cancer
>>
KUYASHII
>KUYASHII
KUYASHII
>KUYASHII
KUYASHII
>KUYASHII
>>
>>92614187
>kindred
Barf
>>
File: based department.jpg (20 KB, 771x603)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>92614434
>>92614437
Spicy, straight into Kamiz ninjas
>>
>>92614434
Oh hey, this would go really great with Eris.
>>
File: 1714076448179577.png (121 KB, 353x262)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>
>>92614466
Amazing how they only leak shit to people who haven't gotten a camera from this century.
>>
>>92614187
"We refuse to do tribal/typal/kindred as its not good for design space and-"
Makes it happen for eldrazi anyway
>>
>>92614493
They named the storm scale after storm and then brought that back anyway.
>>
>>92614518
At this point they are very likely scrambling for any method to make a card appealing to the general market. As while their previous documentation states that certain things were not good for design, those extensive files also don't bring in sales.
>>
>>92613699
sure, thing da vinci. just like how mozart is not alive and well right fucking now
>>
Vtuber secret lair when? Come on mr. Marketer you know itll sell like hotcakes
>>
>>92614564
I'm not
>>
>>92614493
They never said that. They said it's been depreciated from the game but Horizons sets may sometimes do it because of their Time Spiral style gimmick. (And of course if something really demands it for some reason they could use it. )
>>
>>92611476
>How many levels of autism are you on?
>"I built endrek Sahr for PreDH"
T- Myself
>>
>>92614187
HAHA YEAH DOUBLING EVERY SET YEA YEA YEAH I LOVE DOUBLING DOUBLE DOUBLE YEEEE HAAAAAW
DOUBLING IS SO GOOD DESIGN TO HAVE AND EVERY DECK TYPE SHOULD HAVE THE EFFECT ALWAYS AND MORE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: UTP.jpg (163 KB, 778x1073)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>92614493
>>92614518

speaking of designspace, is this onslaught of "do things twice" shit we gotten lately 'good' designspace? its just so incredibly vanilla and generically good, it has absolutely no flavour.
fuck, i hate for-commander designs, especially if they de-singleton it so much in the process with shit like this
>>
>>92614578
Bushiroad already has the rights for that kinda stuff
>>
>>92613902
She's the full package. Shame she didn't keep it in the new one
>>
>>92614424
Okay, that's funny.
>>
>>92614578
I've said it before, I'll say it again, if Wizards ever did that, they'd crossover with Niji EN
>>
>>92614479
Just realized that all of these decks, bar one, are a love letter to the Modern format... which makes it all the more depressing that they aren't Modern decks! Eldrazi Winter, goyf tribal--it's all there, just make a pack of really fun kitchen table modern decks a la Game Night and let us build the commander decks if we want
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (1.09 MB, 1170x1656)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>92612389
>do thing twice
>TWICE
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING IT?
>>
>>92612157
I had a guy play Phyrexian Processor and drop himself down to 15 while I had Borborygmos out. Never grinned so hard in my life
>>
File: 1684032505093167.jpg (284 KB, 672x936)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>92614466
Well that's a reference I would have never expected.
>>
>>92614588
But thats nonsense speak from people like Rosewater. Like if they want to cater to zombies, for example, printing the billionth zombie creature isn't going to drum up sales, but a kindred zombie card will because that is not necessairly competing for the same deckspace. Like why are we getting instants and sorceries and enchantments with eldrazi type? Because the face card for the eldrazi deck cares about that type whenever a spell with that type is cast. They could certainly do this same design space for any creature type.
>>92614597
Yeah its basically the +1/+1 counters or lifegain or scry of redundancy. As its all part of their plan for
>Hey we know you players like when you get free shit, so what if we created a card that makes you get even more free shit.
>>
>>92614641
Good thing I can now copy my roaming throne thank god, having that and Annie joins up wasn't enough for the precon
>>
>>92614424
Not really good for blink decks like Mulldrifter is, but this one becomes a serious threat if you can get it to stick around
>>
>>92613848
Sincere question: if someone held a gun to your head and demanded you build an Azorius draw-go control deck, how would you build it? What wincons would you use?
>>
>>92614706
Make sure you have doubling season for the token copy of throne
>>
>>92614728
I get that you’re doing a bit, but a copied spell becoming a token doesn’t count as creating a token for things like Doubling Season
>>
I removed all my delve and aftermath cards from Yuriko, can't wait to see how it plays later at a casual level
>>
>>92614768
i'd say Hidetsugu and Kairi are casual Yuriko
>>
What are the most fun commanders for a steal things deck
>>
>>92614808
i play Codie, Vociferous Codex like this. its pretty casual, i clone things and sometimes steal them, Reigns of Power has won me the games a few times. There are quite a few removal s pells that grant you tokens as well, so you dont get swarmed while you ramp for the bigger steal spells.
I also run Inevitable Betrayal and various copy spells, and some 1 mana spells to hit it with codies ability. But i also run Ancestral Recall and Profane Tutor so i dont have a guaranteed Betrayal Hit every time and dont do the same shit every time.
>>
>>92614641
easiest thing to design. everything gets one so it's always a free slot
>>
>>92614741
Why not?
>>
>>92614857
You are not "creating" a token, the copied spell becomes a token as it resolves
Yes, it's retarded
No, WotC won't change that ruling
>>
>>92614808
One anon has a partner deck that exists for value and the rest of the cards in the deck are ramp, dorks, and steal cards
>>
>>92614849
Easy=/=Prudent
This shit is so boring. I was thinking about picking up the precon until I saw it’s just another panharmonicon
>>
Whats a fun combat tricks commander? One that baits opponents into shit trades during combat or surprise buffing creatures.
>>
>>92614857
"create" is like "target" in that all cards that create tokens will say "create" on them, otherwise the token wasn't created, it just comes into existence
>>
>>92614927
Xyris or that Dr. Who Selesnya army guy, both draw cards equal to their power on combat damage so you can keep a stock of combat tricks.
>>
>>92614902
sorry, meant to say
easiest thing to "design"
you really think wotc has cared in years? goys are gonna consume their slop and quality will decrease
>>
>>92614927
unfortunately, combat tricks are shit in commander and have long been ignored by wotc, so the card pool is way behind the power curve of actually supported gameplans. Precons don't even run combat tricks anymore.
>>
>>92613450
Man, I can never find precons on clearance
>>
>>92614965
some of the new spree cards are pretty good. especially train heist and smug surprise
>>
>>92614612
Should of kept it as a running gag for the artists
>>
>>92614708
Seems like a good card to add into the blue/black Karlov Precon
>>
>>92614612
Tell me more about Olivia's package
>>
>>92614965
Guess we are only allowed to play solitaire in EDH. No interaction allowed.
>>
File: IMG_1882.png (217 KB, 455x825)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Will you run two (2) necropotence?
>>
>>92614727
triskaidekaphile
lab-man / thoracle / jace
approach of the second sun

that's exclusing any infinite combos
>>
File: Image.png (156 KB, 265x370)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>92615033
interesting
>>
>nu gilded drake
sexy
>>
>>92615058
Elaborate
>>
>>92615032
When's the last time you saw somebody run giant growth in a commander deck? It's just a type of card that has low value in the format. You're going to find yourself with a hand full of combat tricks and opponents who simply just don't block and go from 40 life to 33 life without batting an eye.
>>
>>92615033
Why did they think printing this was a good idea?
>>
>>92615118
they are obviously bad in the format, but what about Reigns of Power or Domineering Will? Are they considered Combat tricks? at least i think they are, and applicable for Commander
>>
>>92615152
it is tho? it'll make a lot of money
>>
>>92615152
they need their juicy chase mythics that singlehandedly carry the value of the set
>>
>>92615033
Unfortunately the last paragraph makes it bad for my Syr Konrad deck, so i guess i won't. Also, why is this legendary? I don't see how having more than one on the field would be beneficial
>>
>>92615037
Booooring.
>>
>>92614187
Holy BASED
>>
File: Elsdragon.png (188 KB, 265x370)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>92615118
So you're saying I need to force people to block?
>>
>>92615187
Yeah man, it's azorius, not the happy fun explosive colors

what's your favorite Azorius wincon?
>>
>>92615033
Oh god Kappa Canoneer is now modern legal?
>>
>>92615200
How is this based at all retard
>>
>>92614187
Terese nielsen is absurdly overrated solely for political reasons
>>
>>92615223
Chunners with Leering Emblem or Runechanter Pike
>>
>>92615251
no, she's overrated because she paints hot women
>>
File: 1613689550211.png (649 KB, 2048x1997)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>92615234
>>92615251
t. Gruul trannies
>>
>>92615265
>literally proving the point
>>
>>92615258
so you're playing against precons, gotcha
>>
File: 1684994644276057.png (107 KB, 226x316)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
HA!
>>
>>92615251
I think most people who praise her realize they wouldn't really like her Hallmarkcore art were it not for bandwagoning

>>92615265
Beep boop execute standard hivemind output
>>
>>92615274
So 2 mana, steal anything?
>>
>>92615287
You need to pay energy equal to the stolen thing's mana cost, so by itself it can only steal things with a cmc of 4 or less
>>
>>92615271
This is not the format that should be turned into samey copy-pasted Legacy 2.0
>>
>>92615274
>2 mana kill spell with a 3/2 flyer attached
Cool, cool.
>>
>>92615274
Yurikofags in shambles
>>
>>92615265
Red/Gruul is based and some eceleb is not an argument against that unless you're a brainlet whose mind is fried on idpol and celeb culture.
>>
>>92615297
at its worst you can still steal any creature without protection then sac it so it actually gets around indestructible
>>
>>92615274
>powercrept gilded drake
lol
lmao even
>>
>>92615274
this is going to destroy other formats, but it doesn't seem too insanely pushed in commander 2bh.
>>
>>92615337
They've powercrept reserved list cards before. I'd argue in some ways this is a side-grade, though, because the energy stuff.
>>
>>92615369
Gilded drake hasnt wrecked Legacy, but this will have some drastic effects in Modern I feel
>>
>>92615380
The energy stuff isn't necessary a sidegrade because you get 4 so basically you can steal any creature up to 4 cmc without any other additional energy sources and you can simply choose to not pay the cost in order to kill the creature regardless of cmc.
>>
>>92615403
Depends, sometimes you want to keep the commander hostage, though this card can steal 90% of relevant cedh commanders outside of Kraum and keep them
>>
>>92615403
which would make it just a more expensive rapid hybridization that gives over a much better creature
>>
>>92615300
there's a difference between cEDH/Legacy 2.0 and just not running bad cards
>>
>>92615416
4 cmc includes Kraum so yeah, going up to 4 mana for a gilded drake checks off the vast majority of worthile cEDH targets (which is where gilded drake is relevant to begin with) and even in casual it catches a lot of the best possible targets.

>>92615418
It's a gilded drake with the option for removal, it gives a better creature than gilded drake but that's trivial.
>>
>>92615277
I have always liked her and her brothers art.
>>
>>92615274
fuck I want this card
>>
>>92615274
>hexproof from abilities
Is this to avoid certain combos or specifically protection from bowmaster pings?
>>
>>92614684
It's not nonsense. The vast majority of payoffs for creature type synergy apply mostly to creatures. There are a few upsides you can do (like tutoring up a Tarfire with Goblin Matron) but the design space is so small it's usually not worth filling the whole set up with extra words for consistency sake. Especially since for a lot of spell effects you can make them etb triggers on the relevant creature.
Modern Horizons is a gimmicky set explicitly based on weird shit and throwbacks. It has a Kindred card in MH2 as a Tarmogoyf nod, now it's doing them as a reference to the noncreature Eldrazi from ROE.
They brought back Annihilatior to for this set, even though that mechanic is like storm scale 9.
>>
>>92613583
I'd unironically advocate for including personality a little bit, but yeah I agree on the JoCat pill.
>>
File: 1714085283606604.png (196 KB, 455x825)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
File: 1714085822843745.png (926 KB, 688x917)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>
>>92615618
>Shill Gengar
Besides the fact that makes me think we’re getting a new Kaalia, that guy is close to what I wanted Aclazotz to be
>Pearl Ear
Because Light-Paws needed more support
>>
>>92615563
it just makes the creature you give over better in 60 card formats because a lot of removal is ability based rather than spell based ie channel lands, enchantment ETBs, planeswalker abilities
>>
>>92615618
>elder
meh
>>
>>92615666
He's the origin of Innistradi vampires, so I guess it fits him. More than it did Belzenlok at least.
>>
>>92613450
Fast as fuck games. Expect something like Slicer-tier fast games with her.
>>
File: 1687526940698171.jpg (250 KB, 672x936)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>92615153
As someone who likes Reins of Power and runs it often, I feel like 99% of the time I'm casting it at sorcery speed on my turn, and the gotcha moments are usually desperately clinging onto the game.

Now there is a viable combat trick in EDH, and you can tell it's viable because of how many people bitch about it.
>>
>>92612838
I am unironically that filthy aesi anon from yesterday, thank you
>>
>>92614434
yurikoshit
>>
>>92615274
>>92615618
Oh shit, they may have fucked up the colors of the energy archetype, but this is still a hell of a toy for my energy deck.
>>
>>92615222
I recently built this guy and I love it but that other anon is spot on, it may as well read “your creatures are unblockable”.

There are a few low cmc creatures that must be blocked that become boardwipes, I love using lures so my big shit can just swing in, or luring a trample creature against the token player
>>
>>92611476
>Ellivere Staxes (cEDH)
I just love the DnT feel I get when I play this deck.
It's fun to have a deck that can win by beating face in the competitive side of EDH.
Also I love the little ouphes on the artwork.
>>
>>92608425
They wasted the art on this card.
>>
File: clb-1-faceless-one.jpg (180 KB, 672x936)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>92616000
>>
how does etali actually win in cedh?
>>
>>92616067
Good art on bad magic cards is the most magic thing there is
>>
>>92616092
I think they attack
>>
>>92616092
casting etali infinite amount of times until they steal opponents win con or deck everyone out
>>
>>92616092
you make everyone else scoop
>>
>>92615819
Let me know how shit do you think my list is and hopefully some improvements.
>>
>>92616092
No idea in cEDH, but I run Food Chain and either win with Passionate Archaeologist or exile all libraries with Etali.
>>
>>92614985
She certainly should have. Fun little subtle ways to show it off and hint at it's majesty.
>>
>>92615736
It's a very funny card because people you don't need to run any other infect cards.
Just using it on an opponent attacking another opponent is hilarious but mean.
I just use it to fuck with friends or people I dislike
>>
>>92613680
>Rebels want multiple colors
Hubris. You only need one for combo. Also, I think you're going for more of a mid range deck. Though I still hate Wubrg.
>>
File: 1688842407342610.jpg (124 KB, 653x523)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Ghostbusters tie-in for duskmourn house of horror
>>
>>92616488
would be absurdly based
>>
>>92616488
Maro outright confirmed there's no tie-ins like Jurassic Park for any announced sets (as of a couple months ago at least). Most we'll see is shit like the Cowboy Bebop thing or a Secret Lair, if anything.
>>
>>92615618
I really hope Pearl Ear has massive milkers like Light Paws.
>>
>>92616500
Maro does not control the spice.
>>
>>92616500
just looked those up and there kinda sick, i hope we get the JP playmats
>>
>>92616500
Maro also said he didn't want Time Lords as one type without a -

Maro doesn't call the shots
>>
>>92616534
Sure, but he doesn't outright say something isn't happening when it is. A categorical denial of a thing happening is as clear as you can get for it not happening.
>>
File: lrw-59-ego-erasure.jpg (224 KB, 672x936)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Kindred
>>
>>92616550
It's one thing to not call the shots, it's another to outright confirm a thing is NOT happening.
>>
>they thought they have kept zurgo down sufficiently
>drop embercleave and silver shroud costume
>Oloro realizes he's dead and tries to strike a deal
>bash his ugly mug
>kardur starts apologizing about goading everyone into attacking me
>obliterate him next
>meren carefully asks to sac a creature
>slowly move my hand towards zurgo
>meren sighs in relief
>stop my hand above my lands, tap 1 white and ephemerate zurgo
>proceed to break her skull
god damn what a good feeling this commander is
>>
>>92616580
Yeah I remember jacking off to Kindred when I used to play League, good times
>>
>>92616596
Ed Boon always did that with Mortal Kombat. But Boon is a professional troll. Maro is a fucking nerd
>>
Ultrapros shitty monopoly is finally broken
>>
File: file.png (72 KB, 400x400)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>92616500
>win prerelease
>get some packs that say 'jurassic world' on them
>look inside
>no jurassic
mfw no face
>>
>>92616752
I don't care until it's Dragonshield
>>
>>92616760
every time I see that jurassic park logo I'm taken back to how it was everywhere in the mid 90s. there was not a single store that didn't sell various products with that logo on it. that shit lasted for years
>>
>>92616805
I only use anime sleeves and cheap gamegenic boxes but felt like sharing cause I got burned on some ultra pro sleeves when I first got into edh.

They split open while sleeving up before I even had a chance to play
>>
>>92616752
Ultimate guard is also shit. Their sleeves and deckboxes have repeatedly damaged by cards and their boulders are a false advertisement.
Gamegenic is the only good deck box maker.
>>
>>92616676
Ephemerate doesn't do anything against forced sac effects.
>>
>>92616916
i use bushiroad weeb deckboxes or leather deckboxes, dragon shield has the best sleeves though, especially oversleeves
>>
>>92617007
Dragon shields shuffle like fucking credit cards
>>
>>92617009
And they last just as long
>>
>>92616916
I like their boulders, what is wrong with them?
>>
>>92617009
they make the best oversleeves, i was using kmc for years, but DS easily has my favorite sleeves now, even their regular ass sleeves are my go to now, i used to buy kmc alot but theyve gotten worse over the years
i need sturdy sleeves since i hand shuffle alot
>>
>>92617039
Katanas are far better due to shuffle feel. Not even close. The only detriment is they barely make any so they are expensive, hard to get, and have a very small variety of colors.

>>92617028
They don't really fit 100 double sleeved cards unless you sleeved them in their sleeves. I have bent cards trying to fit 100 cards in those boxes using dragon shield inners/outers. They only fit if using katanas. Been the case with every boulder I try as well as my friends. Meanwhile, they advertise as 100+
So I ended up with shit I can't use without their rare, expensive sleeves
>>
>>92617056
only tried katanas once when i was resleeving my yugioh deck, my store only had them in JP card size but they were nice
>>92617056
no deckboxes except big leather one or premium deck boxes fit 100 double sleeved cards, at least if you use regular sleeves and over sleeves, DS perfect fits and regular sleeves can fit a satin tower barely, but i remember having to buy some random ass deckbox for my tasha deck since i oversleeved it
im glad weiss is only 50 cards so i can use all my deckboxes and triple sleeve my decks
>>
>>92617056
Fair enough, I don't use boulders for magic but instead Digimon as the 60 count fits my double sleeved 54-55 deck perfectly.
I use kmc inners and dual matte dragon shields so I'm surprised they can't fit 100 cards
>>
>>92617056
Never tried Katanas, but i only really use Dragon Shields because they're fucking indestructible and last forever. Every other sleeve i've used starts getting noticeably dinged up or straight up breaks after a few months of use, and sleeves are annoyingly expensive where i live
>>
>>92611476
>>
File: frf-66-dark-deal.jpg (235 KB, 672x936)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>92617196
how stupid would it be to run all wheels and as many zero drop kobolds in this as possible?
>>
>>92617188
I love dragon shields but man the bad batch they had was fucking horrible and I still get some less than desirable boxes once in a while.
>>
>>92617232
Are there even enough kobolds for that to mean anything?
>>
>>92617196
Insidious roots would be funny for this if you have a sac source and a way to give things rush
>>
>>92617269
I forgot food chain exists so imagine this plus insidious roots and a haste enabler
>>
>>92608403
So explain Kagha to me. She's obviously not top or cEDH tier, but she seems good. In the only style of deck you would have her commanding or in the 99, she's basically an improved card draw engine.
Any bit of research pulls up basically nothing. Only found pauper-commander guides for her and that's it, EDHRec only has 540 decks listed.

Is she... not good? What am I missing
>>
>>92616760
So when the fuck did the IP's name become "Jurassic World" anyway. Did something happen with the name "Jurassic Park".
>>
>>92616676
>proceed to break her skull
Did you get so mad that you had to sac Zurgo that you committed assault? Zurgo still does to that.
>>
>>92617378
you should know by now people who make up stories dont know how cards work, they just pick random ones
>>
>>92617269
>rush
>>
>>92617459
i wish the one piece tcg was actually fun to play
>>
>>92617477
I had fun playing it with friends using the precons, did something happen?
>>
>>92617374
more so trying to shill there new shittier movies i think
>>
>>92617459
I will mix up MTG and Digimon keywords and I will not apologize.
Also draw 1 trash 1 sounds better than draw 1 discard 1 when saying it aloud
>>
>>92617698
It sounds better because you ARE trash. lmao gotem
>>
>>92608540
hell yeah, as long as you make it interesting and somehow utilize the Piper. make Alesha Like effects and then use His fairly high CMC for fling, rituals?

dont Play thoracle or i will steal your balls.
>>
>>92609001
me too Bro. startet only in 2022. even the newer good artists Like seb mckinnon are now cancelled let alone old Legends Like Terese nielson. you can Go through a whole 250+ Card Set (+altarts+Bonussheet+Commander Decks+Secret laut attachements+) without finding even ONE Card that comes Close.
>>
>>92609429
Not sure If mardu is my favorite tricolor but it might be.hate simic though
>>
>>92617459
Hearthstone is great bro
>>
I'll be so mad if they don't bring rad counters back.
>>
>>92610179
>Using $50 Hylda
price doesnt really Matter Here the Deck is dirt cheap. and pretty powerful. i assume given your playgroup and the commanders they Play it should be pretty easy for you to Tap down the entire Board all the time. do you pretty much exclusivly Play Control? and whats your win% in 4PMultiplayer? everything over 40% is concerning.
>>
>>92617362
jack of all trades and master of none. anything you'd want to do with her other commanders in similar colors do better.
>>
>>92618100
I don't really play control much, most of my decks are basically solitaire of me doing dumb shit for ETB effects, etc. I actually just did a pass over Hylda with a friend trying to upgrade it but keeping it low still. Though I do see your point about how budget doesn't necessarily equate to power, especially since tap-down effects are often cheap.

https://www.archidekt.com/decks/5397263/shirayuki
Here's the decklist. As for your other question, I would say I probably win about 25-33% of the time, around a third at the high end, about a quarter or a little lower with my weaker decks. We're awful at judging power level in our group so sometimes we end up with lots of mismatching.
>>
>>92611476
>>92612410
What is this chatterfang netdeck? I have one that is much more of a combo deck. Don't really understand chatterfang hate, he's not even particularly good
>>
>>92618144
>Isochron Scepter
>Cryptic Command
>Archmage's Charm
>>
File: who-431-missy.jpg (147 KB, 672x936)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
I wish she wasn't a 6 drop morph commander
>>
>>92618167
Those are all new adds from this new pass, none of which were in the original deck when used. I pulled an AC and figure the others are worth getting my hands on for repeatable tapping.
This also raises a question, can I use Replicate on Gigadrowse if I use it with the scepter?
>>
>>92616092
I actually know this because I brewed one, it's usually value gen from her ETB->food chain combo->more ETBs->overwhelming value into infinite. There are multiple infinites you can run to seal the deal mainly revolving around dockside. Can also run multiple other red infinite combos if you so choose. Sometimes smashing people to death can actually be relevant as well
>>
>>92611521
She died to Gix and she's never ever coming back
>t., fellow based Xantcha player
She's my favorite character in magic because she tard-wrangled Urza and became Karn's heart.
>>
>>92612447
She's designed for 12 year old girls to want to buy cards with her on it, which means liking her puts you on the same tier as a bronie
>>
>>92618229
>bronies
>2024
This would be like bitching about Power Rangers in 2014
>>
What power level do most people play at?
>>
>>92612318
thought about the Deck since i Love Morph but didnt feel it was ready yet. Did karlor Manor disguise stuff Help with that?
>>
>>92618253
everybody at my LGS plays "high powered but not c" so that's what I play
gets kind of boring 2bh
>>
>>92618253
The people I play with have shit ranging from barely modified precons to borderline cedh deck
>>
>>92618275
But what does "high powered" really mean? No proxies to start I assume. But does that mean other than dual lands, and $100+ mana rocks everything else is fair game?
>>
File: file.png (168 KB, 532x1411)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>92618253
We use this to define it. All of our decks are anywhere from 6-8. We also all have a few unmodified precons we occasionally bust out.
>>
>>92618275
>High powered but not competitive
>>
>>92618318
That chart is retarded
>>
File: shrug.png (838 KB, 1109x775)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>>92618335
works for us
>>
>>92618246
Which ironically was one of the years that everyone was bitching about bronies. Still baffled that WotC was willing to embezzle Hasbro enough money for legal Transformer cards, but the cartoon horses for arguably their most popular IP in existence are silver-border.
>>92618253
I play whatever I want and either make people realize that they're massive tryhards for running shit like Partnered Thrasios or Jodah or have some actual casual magic where we don't have to sweat over whether or not someone's deck has $50 staples to steal the game.
>>
>>92618318
Going by description all my decks are an 8, all hovering around $500 budget. And they all have infinites that can win as soon as turn 3-4 and the blue decks have pretty efficient counter with some of 0 mana counters. Is that still an 8? Because you really can't call anything cEDH unless a)you can proxy b)you have all the fast mana/efficient lands available
>>
>>92618308
people play proxies, but most people build their own decks and there's just a limit to how good a deck can get if you're only a casual deck builder. I regularly play into the legal moxes, ancient tomb, jeweled lotus, duals, etc.

>>92618318
This chart is always stupid because it presupposes you're playing with a deck that's going for one of the handful of heavily pushed archetypes. There's a wide universe of perfectly fine strategies that don't hold up because they don't have a relevant trigger doubler or a ward 4 commander or built in incidental card draw or whatever. I wish there was a format where you could use any modern card in the 99, but the command had to have been printed before New Phyrexia.
>>
Is it viable to run Negan as my commander for the express purpose of also running both Karlach and Astarion in the same deck or should I just use Caesar instead and also have a Negan in the deck or what? I don’t care about being a compfag but I also don’t want to get steamrolled by my friends every game just for running a goofy Mardu deck built around crossover characters I like
>>
>>92618318
>EDH Powerschale
>Power 10 cEDH
is there a scale Like this but Not retarded?
>>
>>92618590
Where should 10 be then?
>>
>>92618607
its an EDH Tierlist. edh is Casual, cEDH by Definition is Not. Its simply Not part of it and its own Format.

also, am i the only one offended that tutoring is mandatory Just be a fucking powerlvl 4 Deck?in a singelton Format?
>>
>>92618637
Every pvp entertainment outlet has the possibility for more optimal play patterns or materials. It's inherent in competition. While I agree that edh is at its best when played casually, I cannot agree with the notion that there isn't a more optimal (competitive) way to engage with the game.
>>
>>92618637
why is your capitalization so fucked
>>
>>92618498
Do people still freak out at Negan and fucking cry about how he's an evil rapist (despite him not being one)
>>
>>92618637
Every time I say I dislike tutoring because it removes the draw back and randomness of a singleton format I get called retarded here
>>
>>92618710
Shut up, retard.
>>
>>92618697
got a new Phone and it does this. decided to let IT stay this way because people get upset over it.

>>92618710
you are Not alone, i have 2 tutors in my 60 Commander Decks and both are pretty Low Power as far as tutors Go (treefolk harbinger)
>>
>>92618727
>60 Commander Decks
>>
>>92618637
>>92618710
The purpose of a singleton format is to create interesting deck building restrictions. It's not supposed to be "random".
>>
>>92618175
I wish she didnt exist so it seems neither of us can be happy
>>
File: 104iw2qqw5vb1.png (403 KB, 671x568)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
Nothing bothers me more than decks that purposefully build poorly to be quirky.
>teehee my Nekusar deck doesn't have any forced draw effects!
We get it you're not like other girls
>>
File: 1706575988880640.gif (3.65 MB, 1200x1200)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>92618727
>my 60 Commander Decks
>>
>>92618770
You'll never see her played, so she effectively does not exist.
>>
>>92618699
Don’t know and don’t care, I am a huge fan of Negan after having finally finished reading TWD. Haven’t even watched a single episode of the show, if I buy that card I’m making it my mission to get the art altered and drawn in comic style either by the TWD artist or the Invincible artist at a convention or something. He’s just a funny entertaining guy who experiences probably the most development and change out of anybody else in the story and he has a cool design too. Sperging about Negan is cringe especially since they also just added Caesar from FNV and women’s rights are actually nonexistent in Caesar’s Legion territory but strangely I don’t see anybody crying about that (probably because trannies love New Vegas for reasons unknown to me)
>>
>>92618710
Demonic Tutor was legal from day 1 of EDH it's clear they didn't give a fuck about tutors on inception.
>>
Tutors are fine. They increase consistency at the cost of tempo. No one bitches about green decks tutoring for lands. The problem, as it always is, is people build a quirky precon power level deck and include a 2 card combo as plan B to close out games. No retard, you just made a shitty combo deck.
>>
>>92618899
thats true, however you should consider two things:
>1.the Rules comitee is retarded
>2. the banlist is Not centered around Powerlevel but rather unfun playpatterns.

>>92618768
>>92618665
i can See that, even though i appreciate the randomness. still, regarding the Powerscale, giving Up two spots for cEDH which i still Not consider Part of EDH (even though i See how there can be a Border conflict) compresses low-mid powerlevels too much. In PL 1-2 WE have basically 100 random cards that might or might Not Work with your Commander and PL 4 asks for 3 Card wincons that you tutor for. Theres so much space between, 3 cant adress all that.

>>92618774
>>92618757
kneel before my 100$ jankpiles you dont want to feel the wrath of my seb mckinnon Artist Deck ( i also have good Decks i swear)
>>
>>92618974
>1.
True. Despite having almost no bans there's still some that make no sense.
>2.
According to this tutors are in the "spirit" of EDH so yeah if you don't like it then feel free to discuss it as a r0 but most people will be opposed to it since unlike MLD, basically every deck wants tutors to do their lines more often without being "play random goodstuff and hope you battlecruise over".
>>
File: 1709094107531524.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1200)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>92618974
A deck's "power level" is a very arbitrary thing, but it really comes down to:
>Can you win in the first 4 turns?
>Can you consistently make that happen?
>Can you stop other people from winning?
>Can you stop people from stopping you from winning?
If the answer to all four is "yes", then you have a cEDH deck.
>>
>>92618768
>create interesting deck building restrictions
This has failed as all you do is putting as many copies of basically the same card and value engines as possible
>>
>>92619283
How has it failed? The restriction has made thousands of "not quite as good" cards playable.
>>
Me? Oh, I love singleton.
>proceeds to add 10 2cmc mana rocks into every deck
>>
>>92619413
I think you would be hard pressed to make a 100 card deck that DIDN'T have cards with overlapping effects
>>
>>92614641
>Kindred
>>
>>92619645
>>92619645
>>92619645

New Thread time
>>
>>92618159
All chatterfang decks play the exact same way. Let me guess, you run pitiless plunderer and a whole bunch of tutors. Wow, you're a real fucking genius.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.