[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719737026538.jpg (494 KB, 769x939)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>>DRAWTHREAD RULES<<<

>Everyone
• PLEASE BUMP THE THREAD IF IT REACHES PAGE 10!

>Requesters:
• Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
• If you have a WIP quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
• Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next. This is called 'piggybacking'.
• Do not make multiple requests in the same thread and do not serially request multiple characters after a delivery. Suggesting several concepts for artists to choose from counts as making multiple requests.
• If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait at least one week before you re-request. If someone follows this rule, don't waste posts by complaining about it.
• Don't critique others' requests. If you don't like it, ignore it.
• Don't waste replies harassing artists or attention whores.
• Stay on topic.

>Drawfags and Drawfags-to-be:
• Drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but if you're dropping your commission info, please consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising.
• Please keep AI deliveries to one of the several /slop/ threads.

Drawfags open for commissions:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L-81QSYzme9NDKLk_G3PE4cYXLuOSE66aKhG1ciIN4w/edit#gid=0

Figure Drawing:
https://www.quickposes.com/en/gestures/random

Beginner's Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread: >>93163795
>>
File: Anchor.jpg (232 KB, 1024x1024)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Anchor your deliveries here!
>>
File: Wendigo Shifter.jpg (3.66 MB, 2765x1740)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
Requesting a male Shifter Rune Knight/Beast Barbarian. He'd be wearing tribal looking clothing with various blue glowing Giant language runes etched onto them, look physically similar to the top left but more pale, emaciated and has blue eyes. His shifting would be themed after a Wendigo, so could have him turning from the traditional gaunt human interpretation to the more modern elk monstrosity.
>>
>>93235341
>>93189742
>>93165059
>>93226468
Anchoring my lovely dark elven cleric
>>
>>93235338
Would you kindly remove /slop/ from your header? Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Lileath foretold this day.jpg (1.55 MB, 1003x1548)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
Can I get a female Shadowseer posed like Stańczyk in the Jan Matejko painting, maskless and frowning after having a vision of the fall of a Craftworld?
>>
File: Stormbarb.png (2.01 MB, 2000x2000)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
Requesting a strom barb. Dickhead noble that's on a quest for revenge after his family was killed by a rival family. Cares for nothing but his own personal goals and is willing to deceive and kill anybody in his way.
>>
File: RT Psyker Boss.png (2.25 MB, 2000x1500)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>93235338
Requesting an underworld mob boss for a rogue trader game. She's a rogue psyker who specializes in pyromancy with blue flames.
>>
File: Fish Man 2.png (2.1 MB, 3860x5230)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>93230147
Delivery. Hope you like it.
>>
File: blood hunter goblin.png (820 KB, 1346x763)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
Requesting a druidlock goblin. Got the Tal'Dorei Reborn book recently and wanted to give blight druid a shot. thought the idea of a druid who has a pact with a demon that cursed her land would be a cool concept.

edit: decided to go with blood hunter instead after doing some buld crafting with it and finding it more intresting
>>
File: Tiae.jpg (825 KB, 2220x1928)
825 KB
825 KB JPG
>>93235338
Requesting art for a female tiefling assassin on a mission to descend into hell and slay devils. Playing her in an high level AD&D game, so I made her to fit the bill.
>>
File: faithCOCcovert.png (788 KB, 1920x1196)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
Rquesting my Call of Cthulhu PC faith as a hexblade that uses a scythe.

Was running her in a CoC campaign before it sadly ended due to the DM losing interest. My group has been running more 5e campaigns and i thought it would be a fun idea to convert her into a 5e character.
>>
File: 1719979485715036.jpg (660 KB, 1573x2479)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>93235341
>>93233298

Anchoring. Also yes big gator tail works well for this. He has a tail slap natural attack and also has an ability to use his tail like a shield so yeah. I like the look of the spear too so far, though I understand how it's gonna be hard. As for other stuff, can you make the horns smoother instead of spiraly? I'm a bit partial to smooth horns lol. If you'd prefer the spiraly horns that's fine too though.
>>
>>93237341
That's amazing anon, thank you very much! You did a great job!
>>
File: 1719607642876053.png (1.16 MB, 1498x866)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>93235338
Requesting a sizeable butterfly which instead of having wings, has creepy hands on them (which would clap themselves together, so the palms are facing each others).
Players will go through a nightmarish theaters and see a who swarm of these things flying & clapping towards them. You can make it as monstruous or as "normal" looking as you'd like
>>
>>93238207
Dragon daddy!
>>
File: My Enemy's Enemy.jpg (899 KB, 1570x1019)
899 KB
899 KB JPG
I'd like to request an Eldar Ranger and an Imperial Guardrsman sharing a cigarette over a pile of Ork bodies.
>>
File: 1718588742300767.png (133 KB, 1194x1192)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
Looking for someone to create a fighting game-like outfit for my character. Just chest-up is fine, as it’s for a token.

Pastebin with written details and images for references: https://pastebin.com/r0641ByN
>>
I've often wondered how sorcerous bloodlines would manifest in artificial races.
So I'd like to request some warforged sorcerers. Feel free to design that however you wish.
>>
File: Zigor Zogola.png (3.08 MB, 2400x1400)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
Requesting a better reference/redesign for my viscacha candle robot. Sorry I mean my beastfolk construct pyromancer.
Feel free to redesign literally everything about him as long as it keeps to the general concept + integrates the notes on the right.
Particularly, try to make him look more like the species he's based on. Doesn't matter if it's in a rounder animal mascot-y kind of way or a typical anthropomorphic kinda way.
>>
>>93235338
Requesting a character for a game I'm doing set in the Magic the Gathering setting, I'd love to see somebody draw one of the antagonists my party is going to face on Tarkir: Beipan, the Silent Avenger!
She's a mute monk that had her village slaughtered, and now she seeks vengeance against the clan that wronged her!
>>
>>93242562
>that had her village slaughtered
... that sounds a lot like she was responsible for the village being slaughtered. I know that's (probably) not what you intended, but the phrasing amused me.
>>
File: 20240704_093333.jpg (657 KB, 4096x4096)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
Requesting a little wizard fella version of your character.
>>
Requesting a bald eagle aarakocra posing patriotically with fireworks in the background
>>
>>93235338
Can someone please do a version of picture related, but with her autumn traits and features replaced with summer ones, like a miniature sun above her head, green leaves on her antlers, etc.?
>>
File: faith blackwell.png (71 KB, 1200x1200)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>93238186
wip
>>
File: Exoskeletal_Guy.png (1.5 MB, 1800x1998)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
I request an image of this well-clad individual hefting the weapon to the right, with the ammo feed optionally connected somewhere on his hip.
>>
Requesting a crocodilian lizardfolk Barbarian. The village kids loved him once everyone stopped being terrified of the 8 foot crocodile that wandered in
>>
File: tsukuyomi.png (787 KB, 1567x869)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>93235338
Hey /tg/. I'm doing a campaign set in feudal Japan, with the main antagonists being the Three Precious Children (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susano'o).

I'm requesting a fill of my interpretation of Tsukuyomi, the moon god. Once beautiful, he was deeply scarred by his sister Amaterasu, and bears an extreme hatred for her. He ultimately wishes to destroy the Sun and plunge the world into an eternal night.
>>
I'm playing a warhammer fantasy ttrpg campaign with a rat catcher that's pretty much pic related but imperial.

Can anyone just draw on top of the pic to make this absolute unit look like a warhammer character/adventurer?
I tried to do it myself but paint with a mouse was too difficult
>>
>>93248340
Very nice
>>
>>93249455
So....crocodile daddy?
>>
>>93254239
A little bit. Basically he saw a father and son gathering things around his swamp and followed them home. He was chased off by fearful villagers, then came back with a freshly stripped deerskin loincloth, because obviously the villagers were just mad that he was naked! Eventually he just took to sunbathing in the middle of the village and kids started climbing and playing on him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.