[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dcg-LM-020 (LM4 alt).jpg (348 KB, 951x1295)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
Not Stock Art edition

Previous >>93353624

>Basics Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/ZdJtyTrL

>Anon's Locals Survival Guide
https://pastebin.com/xXp5jShL

>Fanmade PC sim
https://pastebin.com/u6aKrBSg

>BT16 Beginning Observer questionnaire
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwVDBP8jbOel-zw7nMvGxXZqXCmTJfJG5P5tHRJl7z1iErog/viewform

>EX06 Infernal Ascension questionnaire
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLBS11x5q28-d6KuV0DVo6rqR1N8GeOMeo8JajJFQB10XlfA/viewform

>News
Banlist, Errata:
https://world.digimoncard.com/rule/

New and Upcoming Releases:
https://world.digimoncard.com/products/

Digimon Liberator:
Latest web comic chapter is Episode 4 Part 1! Next chapter scheduled for July 25th
Latest web novel chapter is Debug 2-2! Next set of chapters sometime in August?
https://digimoncard.com/digimon_liberator/

EX06 Infernal Ascension is out now everywhere!

BT17 Secret Crisis is out now in JP, EN release scheduled for August 9th

ST18 Guardian Vortex & ST19 Fable Waltz are out now in JP, EN release scheduled for September 13th

EX07 Digimon Liberator is out now in JP, EN release scheduled for September 13th

BT18 Element Successor is out now in JP. Part of SB 2.0 in EN

BT19 Xros Evolution is scheduled to be released September 27th in JP. Split across SB 2.0 and SB 2.5 in EN

Special Booster 2.0 is scheduled to be released November 1st in EN, compiles BT18 and BT19

EX08 Chains of Liberation is scheduled to be released in November in JP, EN release scheduled for January 10th

Special Limited Set is scheduled to be released December 13th in EN, compiles LM02 through LM04

Special Booster 2.5 is scheduled to be released February 2025 in EN, compiles BT19 and BT20

>TQ
What do you think of the alt art reprints we're getting in the Special Limited Set?
>>
File: analog youth.png (2.02 MB, 868x1212)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>93391600
I thought the green guy from Liberators counted as a Nature Spirits tamer

>>93393809
Swap Green with Yellow

>>93397286
/dcg/ mostly play on DCGO, so they usually play against decks built full of SR cards.

>>93401447
I rather pay that extra money for the better version.

>>93405568
>new formats
I have been tinkering with budget sub 100$ decks. Really fun trying to build stuff with that restriction. There is also Digi-cube but I haven't seen people play it outside of Digimoncard.io 'cord.
>>
I'm looking forward to running Paladin Mode ACE so I can use it to deck out less often
>>
>>93405879
May you be cursed to only play against graveyard decks for the rest of your days.
>>
What decks go well into 7DL’s? Tyrant is practically an auto lose.
>>
File: LilithAttendsaRave.jpg (383 KB, 864x523)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
I want to play Lilith Rave Hybrid.
>>
>>93405879
Decking out with imperial is kino tho
>>
>>93407555
Fuck someone else figured this out too? I was hoping to keep my secret asshole deck secret til I played it in regionals.
Mine does have a couple changes though so it’s good to see other cheeky shits prepping for fun.
>>
>>93407555
>>93407671
So use the new Lilith and Lilith X to get value off of ravemon's self deletion and hybrids to more easily get a second stack going?
>>
>>93407898
That and generally just play Keenan a bunch with Duskmon inherit because his on play is a bitch and a half to deal with and his opp turn effect punishes people for using the BT17 tamers. Also with all the ways to replay level 4's from trash you can go pretty wide while also being a nuisance by recolouring the opponent's board.
>>
>>93407494
Tyrant is difficult but with a little tweaking to your build and play style you can beat them.
If they have multiple security bombs there's not much you can do about that, but if you try to follow a few guidelines you can make it easier for yourself.

>Sandwhich your level 5s with a suspended Tyrant/Herc and a level 3 so Levia and Creepymon get minimal value
>try to keep yourself over 16k so you don't die to Ogudo in security
>avoid suspending anything higher than level 3 unless it's unaffected, so they don't get free value off of Belphemon
>if you have a level 5 out, try to suspend a level 3 for the same reason
>DO NOT LET CHAOS MODE RECOVER
>get sec+1 where you can, but be wary of leaving a GranKuwagamon unattended so it doesn't get btfo'd by Levia
>in the early game, if you can manage to clear the first 2 bodies they play out you can buy yourself a good amount of time
>try to attack over Demon Lords when you can, and to that end, try to have piercing so you can still keep doing damage

And the matchup will get easier in BT17 once we get promo MegaKabuterimon.
>>
>>93407898
Lilith doesn't trigger on your turn, only Lilith X does. Still, pestering your opponent with Keenan or digging through your deck with Koichi until you find Lilith X seems legit.
>>
File: BO-55.png (359 KB, 700x973)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
Does anyone still play the old Digi-Battle game? Managed to get my hands on a starter box for cheap and I'm thinking of trying to collect a deck built around this chad. I'd greatly appreciate any pointers or advice.
>>
>>93408812
I think /acg/ or the /vg/ digimon general has resources for it.
>>
>>93405592
the funniest thing is that the dedigivolve takes place before the battle
its hilarious when it happens vs imperial and they swing in with a paildramon, dedigi their pail, they lose jamming since the exvee is the one with it and hes right under, then it dies to the battle, no partition, no nothing
just an absolutely get fucked card
and if you hit the veemon on board its such a fucking blow out of a card and you can pick your targets so you can setup the strip and bounce with the dedigivolve as well.
>>
>>93408812
No one really plays the western version, its a little janky. The OG japanese version looks fun to play, I might pick it up. I saw Aero Veedramon Zero from hyper colloseium on ebay for like 1500 today gd
>>
>>93408865
so fucking annoying
will never forget the time I lost the game by hitting both a promo Davis and this as the last two security
>>
>>93409271
the fact that its a good card in its own right AND has a powerful security bomb just makes it such a crazy card
it feels like it doesn't sacrifice anything for that powerful security effect
>>
>>93409350
Veemon card game :^)
>>
>>93409271

Wish I had that luck. When my opponents hit my magnamon in security, it just lets them mirage burst mode a second time for enough extra memory for game
>>
>>93409350
Some Imperial decks tech it as a level 4 instead of a blue/green armor form because of all it does. It's tempting.
>>
>>93409628
If you are playing Magnamon you don't need luck you need to be quarantined
>>
>>93409722

As >>93409699 mentioned, I play it in imperial because st magnamon is 3 times more useful than running a color fixing armor.
>>
>>93408095
Thanks, I’ll have to practice the matchup more.
That Lucemon is just obnoxious, the removal or recover is annoying but getting to float off of any removal is just dumb.
>>
>>93409753
Just let them have your little guy and build in raising next turn so the float doesn't do anything.
>>
>Sanzomon and co can't smash three to reduce play costs to 1
Fuck you, Bandai. Where the fuck am I getting 5 cost every turn?
>>
>>93410028
if devas can do it so can you :^)
>>
>>93410235
>Devas have a gameplan which leads up to a reasonable set of boss monsters which lead further into a much better boss monster in Fanglongmon
>Shakamon is a shit Level 7 and always costs at least 8 if you want the Digixross goodness, otherwise you can have a nerfed version of him for 6
This deck better get the world's greatest option cards.
>>
File: GSlk9fDacAAysiO.jpg (293 KB, 881x1200)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>
>>93410288
Can't wait to play this in Royal Base.
>>
>>93410288
i'm pretty surprised with this LM batch. its pretty generous of bandai. but i know they'll split them all up as box toppers or something stupid.
>>
>>93410288
we already saw this, the english version even, its in our event pack 7, got announced a while ago
https://world.digimoncard.com/event/regionals-2024-sep/
>>
>>93410388
Unforeseen horrors now that we're getting global releases: promo and LM distribution might get even more fucked up outside of Japan as the regions are synced up for core sets with no specifc plans any time a new promo releases, leading to a scenario where card legality becomes this indecipherable mess where Japan has access to certain cards months before the rest of the world, and in completely different formats.

Ha ha
>>
>>93410450
isn't the point of this LM box in December to specifically bring us up to JP's level? because JP doesn't have LM04 yet and this box will have LM04
either they have something planned, will figure something out, or we will get it in the same way as JP.

For example, JP recently had evo cups with the alternate art starter zephagamon among them, we are getting the same evo cups.... except we are getting them before the starter deck even releases.....
so clearly they are trying to make sure there is time to introduce everything and have it all play out to bring us up to standard with JP even if it means some things are a bit weird.

Like us getting certain alt art promos from tournament event packs might seem shitty, but LM03 is tournament exclusive in JP, its not new, JP has a lot of tournament exclusive CARDS, not just art.
>>
>>93410288
Great set god damn.
Hope to see bt7 dorumon making it in as well.
>>
now a good time to get into the game?
>>
>>93411853
I don't think the top meta decks have ever been so expensive and annoying
But at least there's a buggy fansim to play at no cost
>>
File: 1537177531190.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>93411853
>Bandai now juggling 3 (soon to be 4) card games at te same time
>extremely expensive due to the low prints and scalpers
>meta is power creep up the alley to counter other power creeps

If it wasn't for my undying love for Digimon and collecting cards I would have dropped it by now.
>>
>>93411853
Depends on how you wanna play. If your locals are meta only than no. If you plan on playing online only than definetly no.
My locals have an unwritten agreement that dont play the top 2 meta decks so we are fine.
>>
level 5s with taunt effects are the gayest shit ever
>>
>>93412111
What other card game are they adding this time?
>>
>>93412332
The Jujutsu Kaisen one
>>
what Paildramon would you guys recommend in BT17 as my secondary level 5
>>
>>93412400
Starter deck removes shit that can ace (not Etemon) so probably that
>>
>>93412707
yea I was kinda leaning more to that anyways because of the double swings too
>>
>>93412137
>>93411853
Yeah I got in last week and I'm having a blast. I've been lurking this game for a long time and people have been doom posting from the jump, just like with runeterra. I enjoy the higher power level and archetypes getting their second or third set of support as opposed to being entirely new. This is a tough game to learn so I reccomend the sim
>>
>>93412368
You forgot SANDLAND TACTICAL CARD BATTLE GAME
>>
>>93413260
people doom posting is basically just them saying “I’m not having fun with the game therefore no one else is either”
>>
>>93413322
Mildly curious since it doesn't look like another reskin of DCG
>>
>>93413260
Im definetly not DOOMposting mind you since i mentioned my locals earlier.
Im still having a fucking blast playing the game and i made diaboro/3ga( the one i found the most fun so far) and im almost done making overpriced to hell maste. I just hate the two retarded decks.
>>
>>93413322
And ultraman.
>>
>>93413347
Doomposting is justified because it is Bandai we are talking about and also because it's Digimon, which Bandai has a history of killing off to favor other franchises (Vita-bracelets as the most recent example)
>>
File: th-659447280.jpg (73 KB, 474x661)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Don't care, still love mono black blocker deck
>>
>>93413347
people doom posting is just purple/black players in their element

>>93413470
I honestly wish the OPTCG was more like digimon so that we could have like, a unversal anime card game where I can shit on mexican dbz fags with idramon
>>
What percentage of all cards that have been printed see play currently, roughly? Is it less than 10%?
>>
>>93414423
The only currently played (and viable at levels above kitchen table play) cards are
>strong generic yellow cards
>Veemon cards
>>
We're going to the moon fellas, hope you're all strapped in for bt17.
>>
File: h82mh05y41ed1.jpg (196 KB, 1080x2001)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>93414423
For tournaments, around 8~7%
>>
>>93414794
Somehow I'm glad I got mine at $15USD. This is absurd
>>
Gonna build Ragna
>>
>>93414794
Should have bought them on release day like I did.
>>
>>93414892
My friend is having a blast with him. It dies to a well timed dedigi but oh man when it pops off it goes hard.
>>
Mega Digimon Assembly Examon is fun.
>>
>every decklist throws an ACE of some sort
I'm well and truly fucked if I don't run them, aren't I?
>>
>>93415076
Possibly. What are you running?
>>
>>93415083
I'm just speaking generalities mostly. I've not invested in buying any for my older decks like D-Brigade or something like Etemon/Sukamon, but it seems like the popular thing now is to put in ACEs - though I can see why that's the case, too.
>>
>>93415076
Depends on what deck. Easiest way to prevent an ace is dedigivolve/popping on attack. If they hardplay it than you can respond but using options or popping effect.
I have had no issues with them when it isnt a numemon.
>>
>>93415133
By numemon i meant a numemon deck since they can just go lol fu valk when youre already having a train ran on you.
>>
>>93415123
The biggest problem with Aces is how they all allow for free evolutions generically as long as you meet the color requirement
Valkyrimon would be a wet fart if only Silphymon.dek could blast into it
>>
>>93415123
D-brig is a great fit for Aces though and Vikemon and Megagargo don't break the bank and are pretty useful.
>>
>>93414794

>Last sold $45

This will hit $50 easily. Especially being tier 1 during BT17.
>>
>>93415535
bottom of tier 1
>>
>tfw more excited for the BT17 promos than the set itself.

The only deck I really want to build is Dexdoru, but otherwise the promos are all gas which is annoying that they aren't 1 of each in the pack like the trainings were given how useful they are for their decks
>>
>>93414794
Part of me wants to laugh a little at people getting into Imperial this late, but really I'm just blown away by how expensive this is now as an SR that you need 4 of for the deck.
>>
>>93415535
barely tier 1. More like High Tier 2
>>
File: IMG_5557.jpg (2.72 MB, 4032x3024)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>93414794
so fucking glad I picked these up when I did
>>
>>93416172
>last sold $72
newest listings are $74. This is just silly
>>
>>93416172
congrats on making it. remember us on your yacht
>>
>>93416172
Everytime you post that same pic, it increases more in price.
>>
Bro, what the fuck, Paildramon is 2 fucking sets old. I love this game, but the secondary market for it is cancerous. Imperial costed like $100 to build in BT8 when I really got into the game, and it was a top 3 deck at the time.
>>
>>93417347
Ive only posted it twice so anyone else who posted it wasn’t me. Once when I first completed the set and then now.
>>
>>93417588
the game is just that good.
>>
>>93417588
bt16 was short printed so prices were already bad. Imperial becomes better, but not really by as much as people think, in bt17 so I guess demand is up again for people jumping on the bandband wagon. Which is still weird because I think >>93416165 is right and people are over hyping Paladin ACE.
>>
>>93418023
The ace is cool and all but the cutscene card is really what makes this deck go brr.
>>
>>93418084
Ive been playtesting BT17 Imperial and I never feel like I get a good chance to use the new option card. When Am I suppose to use it? Paildramon into Imperial?
>>
>>93417588
Game is starting to approach real (read: shit) CCG prices
>>
>>93418431
Can't wait.
>>
>>93418331
use it when you want to make your enemy watch a cutscene
>>
>>93418431
Fucking how? I've had two out of the four LGSs in my area that were hosting DTCG drop support this year because of lack of interest.
>>
numebros, how do you win against an imperial that isn't bricked
>>
>>93418586
minus DP goes around partition
>>
>>93418626

>minus DP goes around partition

no, it doesn't. Partition will trigger off any removal that isn't battle or self owned.

>>93418331

>When Am I suppose to use it?

Level 4 to level 5. When your opponent tries to remove pail, crack it for imperial. Even though it wasn't DNA'd, pail for 2 pretty good.
>>
>>93418768
Im probobly getting my head melted by blanket effects
>>
>>93418586
try to minus security their main stack and they might deck out
>>
>>93418586
Aggro hard, memory choke them early if you can and don't be afraid to hit their early pieces with the dp negs to slow them down. Chuumon helps too, you can also play quartz to lock them down for a turn or 2 if the game drags out a bit.
>>
>>93419271
>Aggro hard
from all the games i've played this never works because they always have a tamer in security
>>
File: file.png (458 KB, 360x480)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>93419317
then it is time to stop playing the chud poop deck and play the chad poop deck instead
>>
>>93412368
union arena isn't a new card game anon, its a crossover card game, basically a bunch of different IP's to play against each other, each set is a new IP and they bring along their own unique mechanics and shit.
>>
>>93418586
as an imperial player, Etemon is what screws me over the most because of that taunt effect into Valkyremon is basically a full turn skip against Imperial
>>
Still surprised there is no good blue/black deck using blue's removing evolutions from bottom and black's de-digivolve combo.
>>
>>93421438
Wouldn’t both effects kinda conflict with each other since you can’t de-digievolve stuff that doesn’t have a source
>>
>mulligan
>hand stays the same
This happens way too often on both sims
>>
>>93410255
Just play Venusmon and you lock your opponent out of the game every turn you attack.
>>
>>93421816
>first hand
>kinda bad, relies on what is drawn off of rookie
>mulligan
>same hand but no rookie
It’s to the point where I keep bad hands if I get at least one level 3
>>
hey newer player here, did DP reduction always kill a digimon when it got to 0 or was that something added? I ask cause it feels like something added after the rest of the game was designed before the game came out in an attempt to buff DP reduction or something. Feels weird how in other card games, cards can have 0 stats and be fine
>>
>>93421993
>Feels weird how in other card games, cards can have 0 stats and be fine

Cards get destroyed in MtG and PTCG when their thoughness/HP fall to 0. But yes it was always part of the game.
>>
Nightclaw/Lightfang is super fun, I just wish we had a second set of 4s to play.
>>
>>93422020
well in those games it makes sense cause that’s their health bar you have to chip away at that to kill them but Im more so referring to how in Digimon DP acts like an attacking stat like in One Piece or Yugioh. When you attack another card, the higher number wins the exchange. You’re not trying to reduce a heath bar of the card. In Yugioh and OP both can cards with 0 stats
>>
>>93422035
It's more akin to MtG where, after a combat, everyone just go back to their full health if it wins. Only diference is DCG use the same for both Power and Toughness so there is no way for ties.
>>
It's wild that the Omnimon ACE deck has 0 ways to search Melga.
>>
>>93421993
It's a rule inherited from Duel Masters, which in turn was based on how reducing toughness works in Magic.
>>
>>93418626
no it doesn't unless it's a blanket -DP. Partition triggers off anything outside of battle.
>>
>>93422166

You can run the alter-s agumon and gabumon
>>
File: 1708664492300465.jpg (1.34 MB, 4093x4093)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
I miss him...
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 1053x164)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>patch DCGO
>fix xiangpeng
>bug Huankun so it's ESS won't trigger on non-aquatic cards

These devs are fucking retarded man

>>93422458
>tfw I sat too long on selling deck since I wasn't playing it and bloom prices tanked

I may as well just hang onto it at this point.
>>
File: estina.png (1 KB, 80x80)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>like 80 hours into digimon world 2 and finally just got the Big Revelation
Small aside, wasn't expecting Commander Damien to get that much screen time; if there's ever a DW2 set, then he's pretty much a shoe-in to get a Tamer card
Esteena Violet is cute, new obscure waifu acquired
>>
>>93418023
the new Paladin Mode is really good but lacks any form of protection so it can be hard to find a good moment to use it without getting fucked by some removal. Basically you need to go for game asap after using it despite it fucking over purple decks it’s not the auto win card people make it out to be. Infact where the card shines is more against wide boards so you can restand a bunch of times
>>
>>93422033
you got gaomon in this set and he is often a 0 cost evolution. Yes the deck gets screwed if you have no 4s, just mulligan for them and run the agumon to smooth things out. The only issue this deck really has is decking out. Try rowdy rocking in the deck at x2, its often a 0 mana +2 cards
>>
>>93422695
an akira tamer who supports a vdramon to imperialdramon deck is the dream

>>93422711
paladin mode has a cutscene card for protection
>>
>>93422751
cutscene card only protects it if the digimon can digievolve into an Imperial from. Paladin Mode can’t dedigievolve into anything. Thats why Paladin Mode is a big risk if you dont go for game with it
>>
Something needs to be done about the foil card quality. Rapidmon X is a 25$ card and it looks like hot garbage in person I'd rather pay the same for a non-foil version and at least get the colors looking right.
>>
>>93422797
>rapidmon x is a $25 card
Fuck you, you got my hopes up.
I just wanna complete my rapidmon deck.
>>
>>93421732
I think he means the targeted source strip that all the new stuff does. If you strip the lvl 5 and 4 from a stack, a dedigivolve 1 becomes as good as dedigivolve 3.
>>
>>93423413

Pretty much greyknightsmon's gimmick. Too bad he just cost so much memory.
>>
>>93423645
New Tamers could always fix that.
>>
How would you do digibeetles in this game?
>>
>>93422422
Sure but don't.
>>
>>93423980
I simply would not.
>>
Shakkamon Venusmon is such an awful deck to play against. Once they get the combo going you better have the out or you basically lost on the spot.
>>
>>93424167
>Once they get the combo going
That's a pretty big ONCE though. If your combo requires both a level 7 and a level 6 to work then you're relying pretty heavily on memory.
>>
>>93422458
>Get the nice color birder Ajatar and AA Quantum after the deck is on ice for the time being.
Oh well. Might collect more AA’s while they’re cheap until the next dedicated plant support happens. They still need to redo Rafflesimon at some point.
>>
>>93424251
Once venusmon is out the combo is basically free because you essentially skip 2 turns
>>
>>93424273
Insofar as the opponent has nothing in breeding or option cards or on delete effects or main phase effects.
>>
>>93424294
>nothing in breeding
the sec-1 eff is a blanket eff. things coming out of breeding get the debuff too. Shich Is why I said YOU BETTER HAVE THE OUT OR YOU LOSE
>>
>>93424334
Yeah that one is on me. I've been playing Venusmon wrong this entire time. I apologize for being retarded.
>>
File: IMG_5809.png (694 KB, 651x910)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
wait a fucking minute does partition still go off even when you use this card’s delay effect?
>>
>>93424377
>other than by your effects
READ, NIGGER, READ
>>
File: metafags.jpg (161 KB, 1170x1269)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>/dcg/
>>
>>93424377

Yea, so if you hit rivals barrage, you can partition out the level 4s then delay to save your stack.

That's some kind of plussing for hitting a bomb
>>
>>93424430
in a franchise with partner bonds being featured prominently, what do you expect?
>>
>>93424526
Hitting sec bombs and going +10 off of chaining multiple paildramons is fucking hilarious. I'm glad I chose Crowley's V back in 1998
>>
>>93424554
veemon card game
>>
>>93424526
holy shit I legit thought you could only do one or the other but yea it makes sense with how partition is worded.
>>
>>93424377
>>93424554
>>93424655

My favorite is how this option lets paildra dodge the valkyrie ACE combo now.

>Taunt to ACE? Nah go fuck yourself
>>
>>93424719
this is how etemon players are so they're getting their just deserts. I like how the card game gave us a variant fighter mode when the movie refused to give us a new form
>>
>>93424800
Paladin Mode is not a new form
>>
>>93424377
>>93424719
wait a minute can you play this card without needing to digievolve instead a free. Like say I have Pail on the board and I want to keep a Dragon Mode in hand, can I just play this option card just to have it in my battle area to give Pail protection for a later turn?
>>
>>93424869

Yea, cause it says "may digivolve"

You can even drop it to choke memory with nothing in play, provided you have color in play.
>>
>>93424817
I did not say he was a new form retard, I was refering to beam sword imperialdramon.

>>93424636
When omegamon and machinedramon both have Vmon's horns what do you expect?
>>
>>93424895
okay now I see why that card is so busted. In my playtesting the card felt so situational compared to just normal DNA but now I’m seeing what’s so good about it. Cause I was thinking oh it’s just a way to go into Pail when you don’t have DNA and need to start swinging but now you can just place it on the board whenever that’s so fucking big
>>
>>93424377
>leave raising with level 3
>evolve to 4
>use this card to evolve to 5
>now your stack have super protection for the rest of the game
>>
>>93425783
Just be a Veemon fan, bro
Just pay 300+€ to be allowed to compete, bro
>>
>>93425783

Yep, that's magnax in a nutshell.
>>
>>93425819
nah nigga I’m a wormmon guy
>>
>>93425783
I mean that’s a good play but you’re missing out on the dna effect, partition, and possibly jamming. Plus the protection wont be live until the next thrn. It’s nice when you don’t have dna pieces and need to start swinging tho. Definitely helps with the deck bottlenecking itself
>>
>>93425819
If you were a Veemon fan, why are you this late to buy cards? Imperial was meta as soon as bt16 was released and bt16 paildramon was $16USD. What are you claiming?
>>
>>93426592
They also had like a 5 fucking months headsup too for bt17.
Outside of coming into dcg late, theres no excuse unless theyre a meta sheep.
>>
>>93426679
Even meta sheep would have jumped on during bt16, so I'm just more confused.
>>
>>93426679

Benefit of the doubt: some people could have started playing a month or 2 ago so they have no idea what's good.

I know I've been seeing new faces popping into locals these past few months
>>
>>93426943
the game has alot of appeal right now.
>>
Zudomon Ace and Vikemon Ace are incredibly fucking gay
that is all
>>
>>93427649
at least zudo gets to be relevant outside of hammer spark
>>
>>93428622
hamma sparku
>>
>>93426205
It was an example of worse case scenario still being very powerful.
The deck still gets outplayed by numemon though
>>
God damn 7GDL is fucking fun. Also fuck whoever said Lilith was bad, I would play 2 and I am considering 3.

Deck is super fun and I can see my missplays biting me 6 turns alter.
>>
>>93429056

Lilith is god idk. She's the only one that can choose to remain in play under gate
>>
Fellow leafs, I've not bought a booster box in a while is $190 standard for Observer?
>>
>>93429537
u should be able to get one for like 120 cad
>>
>>93429056
I play her at 3, she is a great stall card for the deck. Barbamon on the other hand is shit and not even worth a 1 of.

>>93429537
190USD? They go for ~130 online.
>>
>>93429620
Got it, so where I'm looking has it inflated.
>>93429621
CAD. Converting 130 USD does hit about 180 CAD though, interesting.
>>
>>93429663
I wouldn't say "inflated", that would be around the RRP (maybe a bit over?), but you should very easily be able to find it for under RRP, like even day of launch under RRP
>>
>>93405697
Everytime I open this thread I have to see this fucking card.
I want it so much bros.
>>
I am making my official prediction that Vi's Ghostmon will become Pumpkimon/NoblePumpkinmon (puppets, but they'll be rule traited as ghosts) and they'll have a shared deck by the end of Liberator
>>
>>93430203
Not a bad prediction but that would be even further robbing candlemon
>>
>>93430399
candlemon has yellow data/witchelny don't piss me off
>>
>>93430515
candlemon has meramon
your little shit ghost is the witch
bend the knee
>>
The digimoncard.com version of the chapter is missing a pretty long "page". What a blunder.

When are we getting more chapters of the novel?
>>
faggot shinegrey player autoscooping to my deck beacuse they afraid of a challonge. Data Squad is the worst season.
>>
>>93430686
so true magnasis
>>
File: 20240725_100949.jpg (231 KB, 951x1295)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Poop.
>>
>>93430919
my faves
limit ukkomon so i can play monzae again without seeming like a metafag
>>
>>93430725
Not a magna enjoyer
>>
>>93430686
Savers is the best, actually
>>
>>93431018
y
>>
File: Violet AHHH.png (611 KB, 497x907)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
Opinions on the new Liberators chapter?
>>
>>93431347
I liked it
>>
>>93431347
Where can you read it?
>>
>>93431347
Better than the first battle, since now it seemed like both knew how to play. Still paitiently waiting for Ruki 2.0 to show up.
>>
>>93431619
https://digimoncard.com/digimon_liberator/en/comic/
>>
>>93431347
I like it but I wish they would stop skimming over effects. They literally didn't even mention Cendrilmon killing Beelstar ace, she just suddenly went from -1 memory to 3 with no explanation.
Just go full yugioh with it and explain every card effect used, the fights are 80% of the fun.
>>
Yokomon or Bukamon for Aegis/Xiangpengmon?
>>
>>93432202
eat it fargo
>>
>>93432152
They didn't skip that part. The page is missing from the official website release of the comic.
I checked the webtoon release and it had that page.
>>
>>93432409
That's fucked, thanks.
>>
>>93432242
what
>>
File: 1687297714368115.jpg (110 KB, 1242x1178)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Out of curiosity, do people here say their DP entirely or do they cut the thousands part?
>>
>>93432808
#K, most of the time.
>>
>>93432808
either say XK or just cut the thousand
so I might say 14k or just 14

if I am counting I will usually be like 12 + 1 from X + 1 from Y + 3 from Z so 17 total
but if I am just giving the DP I will say 17k
>>
>>93432808
I only say the full "thousand" when I want to intimidate with my impressive girth.
>>
>>93432876
>>93432814
the k stands for kinobytes
kilobased
>>
File: 1713981287780459.png (242 KB, 680x680)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>93432808

>"What's the power on your guy there?"
>"One hundred and twenty hundred"
>>
I think we are past the point where the devs care and are gonna ban Ukko.
>>
>>93434591
People say the same stuff about Gomamon, wait until the new movie market fades away
>>
Can I delete my own digimon to prevent Lilith ex06 from leaving play due to gate?
>>
>>93434749

A level 5 or lower, but yes.

Doesn't even have to be your own digimon either.
>>
>>93432808

Same as >>93432814 >>93432876
>>
>>93434785
I mean it for the timing as the other digi is also being deleted by the gate.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (216 KB, 1920x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Decks for this feel?
>>
>>93434829

Yea, you can do that.
>>
>>93432202
Buka in most cases. Yoko is only good at level 6+ and discounting your level 5 is usually better than Yoko giving you one body to spit out per turn. If you play Yoko, it should probably be in a 3-2 or 4-1 split in favor of Buka.
>>
>>93424530
For people to stop pretending they love Numemon
And get off the current meta bandwagon
>>
>>93436034
the deck is fun. I like high rolling with cooties kick
>>
I unironically like Suka, Nume, and Raremon
Not particularly fond of Numemon NOT running Shinmonzae, in favour of PRETTY ladies, like valkyriemon, and venusmon
vile harlots parasites, leave my disgusting buddies alone
>>
File: ex4-059.jpg (123 KB, 430x600)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
How do you play around deletion/removal effects? Every deck seems to be able to delete on it's way up to lv6, but if you build up in breeding then they get to play unopposed and they often have something waiting for you the turn after it comes out. And there's always an ace in hand.
I started using pic related just because it's such a common problem.
>>
File: 286892-1808049955.jpg (286 KB, 1026x1438)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>93436034
Fuck you, Numemon is based
>>
>>93436034
>pretending
>>
>>93436402
>valkyrimon
>pretty lady
anon, I...
>>
>>93436474
His point still stands even if it's a pretty boy instead
>>
>>93436474
>Valkyrie
>Is a boy
not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
V-TAMER SET FUCKING WHEN? I WANT AN ARKADIMON DECK.
>>
>>93436780
Only V-related deck you're getting is V-mon.
>>
>>93431347
Arisa is gonna turn out to be Judau from GX with her card game obssesion being a cope mechansm, isn't?
>>
File: IMG_20240725_202510373_AE.jpg (6.43 MB, 4080x3072)
6.43 MB
6.43 MB JPG
I did it, /dcg/, I won my locals tournament.
>>
>>93436780
How would Arkadimon play?
>>
>>93437410
based black deck.

i'm going to my first prerelease Sunday after next. I fucking hate draft/sealed but i have the day off so might as well get some promos.
>>
>>93437423
Attaches your opponent's cards to it as evolution cards, effects based on how many evolution cards it has, and maybe a little bit of the same-name gimmick in the vein of the newer Argomon cards.
>>
>>93437672
So just reverse Ragnaloardmon?
>>
>>93436439
this is a good strategy
>>
>>93437410
this looks like a souped up starter deck
what types of decks did you beat?
>>
File: delicatedplan.png (1.21 MB, 867x1212)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>93437505
My LGS don't do those except for MtG and PTCG

>>93437836
Yes, it is a BT15 with a bunch of card traded from some regulars at my LGS and some bought online, like the extra BT15 cards. I played against Machinedramon/Analman and Red Hybrid deck. It was a friendly tournament so there wasn't any reward outside showing off.
>>
>>93437974
*ST15
>>
>>93437974
so what is the difference between a black "xmon"and its normal color version?
>>
File: 2_194955_e-3136308286.png (101 KB, 429x600)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>93438041
Virus version
>>
>>93438080
so what if they where virus already but its now black? for example growlmon and black growlmon?
>>
File: Bo-418.jpg (24 KB, 371x537)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>93438532
It's not always an attribute shift, sometimes it's "Black Digitron" turning them black. BlackMachGaogamon is also Data, for example.

Mostly they're just long holdovers from the old card game that seems to randomly be Digimon's foundational text. Those cards pretty much dictate if the name is
>Digimon (Colour)
>ColourDigimon
In Growlmon's case you get both, BlackGrowlmon and Growlmon (Orange), which is Data
>>
>>93438575
so according to the website, black growlmon is a feral version of growlmon and has bigger predisposition to its virus attribute.
Whilst the red one is the one that came in contact with its tamer and was domesticated?
>>
>>93438760
NTA, black growlmon and it's line are a purple/red. Virus Gabu/weregarumumon are purple as well
>>
Wouldn't mind more black variants of Digimon! They at least could give us black Guilmon in TCG...
>>
>>93438917
Fighter Mode Ace is a Rare.
>>
What's the power gap in this game between top meta decks and everything else? For example in Pokemon I feel like I can kinda just throw shit together as long as it follows the general deckbuilding rules and still do okay against meta decks, whereas in YGO if I made my own deck out of cards I like I probably would lose 99 out of 100 matches against meta. Wondering where this falls on that scale.
>>
File: latest-779143695.png (128 KB, 430x600)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>93436439
Nuke your own stack to establish dominance.
>>
>>93439064
There are two or three truly oppressive decks and then a pretty wide band of decks that are relatively balanced against each other (to varying degrees)
Digimon is too archetype-based to just throw things together.
>>
>>93439345
>There are two or three truly oppressive decks
Is that only the case at the moment or has the been the case throughout the game's life?
>>
>>93439477
not that anon, but right now
there have been cases where there really weren't any oppressive decks, like last set in bt15 every tournament basically had completely different decks top and about 7 top meta decks.

Generally there is quite a few meta decks to play (as well as a chunk of stuff thats completely viable to play and win with) and as long as I have played there has never been a single "this is the best deck" tier 0 meta, but Japan did have one with apocalymon but it was restricted right as we got it, so its not out of the realm of possibility.
if you look at tournament results for BT16 and ex6 there are 6 different decks that have won serious events and a good few more who make top 8.
>>
>>93439477
Basically now
There’s been instances of oppressive decks in the past but the game wasn’t as intense as it is now
As of today - before the new set drops in two weeks - it’s Nume/Magna competing for number 1 and then a split for 2 between a bunch of shit. Basically if you have a deck that beats Nume you lose to Magna and vice versa, so it’s kinda shit right now.
Just play what you like, that’s the key.
After winning a regionals I’ve realised I don’t wanna sweat anymore. Prizing isn’t worth not enjoying msyelf
>>
>>93439477
JP had it during EX5 and BT15 and it ended up with them banning both an SR and SEC (Anubismon and Apocalymon) for the first time.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (106 KB, 1024x706)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>93440539
>when she see your liberator
>>
I don’t think Imperial is as overturned as people think. Like it dies to a lot of stuff and pretty much every tier 1 deck can play around everything they do. Yea their tamer and option card are powerful but it’s to fix a bad deck, not make an already good deck better
>>
>>93441657
girl shut the hell up
>>
>>93441657
so true veemonsis
>>
>>93441671
>>93441701
if you lose to Imperial then you play a bad deck
>>
if you lose to anything you should stop playing immediately because you're shit
>>
I'm running x1 of the 'search top 4' v-mon for good luck and because I like his art. With 9 cards left in my deck I played him off my second daiken to get the last paildramon in my deck, strip 6 from ultimate chaos mon and purge 2 ophani aces, gigadeath his whole board ( two zwart defeats,a piedmon and ultimate chaos) and swing for game. Lucky boy, glad you're my deckcover.
>>
>>93441740
lmao how are you not dead by turn 4
>>
>>93441817
Good sec bombs and suppressive desperado fire
>>
>>93441657
>consistently accounts for 25% to 30% of all tops
>Gets top 4 in regionals all the time
>Has even won a regional
Kill yourself
>>
>>93442184
>t. mirage fag
>>
>>93442184
>popular protag deck that is viable
>tops alot but rarely wins events
I didn’t say the deck wasn’t good, I said it wasn’t as overpowered as people claim it was. Yeah it has some great cards, but most tier 1 decks for the next few set shit on it
>>
>>93442230
>Yeah it has some great cards, but most tier 1 decks for the next few set shit on it
That's obviously not the case as it had the most tops in the bt17 format.
>b-but japan
stfu, retards in this thread said the same about imperial in bt16 and thought it was gonna be a paper tiger overhyped by the nips, im fucking tired of the contrarians here who think somehow players on this side are special enough to somehow change the tide of the meta when in reality the west meta ends up pretty similar to the jp one when there aren't differences in banlist
>>
>>93442283
nigger it does not have the most tops in bt17. Besides most of those “topping” lists are fucking locals where any fucking deck can top. If you actually looked at some of these lists you’d see they’re mid as fuck
>>
>>93442184
what do you want to be done? Ban it from your locals? Hit a card? Never print V-mon again?
>>
>>93442283
man you’re gonna love blue hybrid and dorumon next set
>>
>>93442302
nigger it does not have the most tops in bt17.
Feel free to provide a source then. It has a slight lead in https://digimon-cg-guide
>Besides most of those “topping” lists are fucking locals where any fucking deck can top
e, and in Digimon Meta it is tied with Numemon with 12 tops each (there are 15 decks tagged Blue hybrid but 4 of those are alternative bases like marcus, ulforce and gabumon with AnGa top).

>Besides most of those “topping” lists are fucking locals where any fucking deck can top
Feel free to filter by events and player count in any reputable source to prove it doesn't have a lead in big events then
>>
>>93442437
Whats wrong with dorumon next set?
>>
>>93442456
not that guy but after playing Imperialdramon the deck does feel kinda mid. I know I’m not some amazing player but it always feels like my opponents has answers for partition and that protection option card. I’m probably just bad tho idk
>>
>>93442419
>G-guys imperial isn't that good anyway
>get called out
>Ok, fine its that good but what you gonna do about it?
>>
>>93442419
Literally just limit BT12 Exvee and Sting. They let your stack keep turn when you dna which gives the deck too much flexibility instead of forcing you to set up a memory setter or memory boost before you can go off.
>>
>>93442571
first dude didn’t say imperial wasn’t good, he said the deck wasn’t as busted as people act like it is.
>>
>>93442610
dude so many decks fucking keep turn now. Or they’ll make some untouchable fuck off dude
>>
>>93442610
>literally
tranny
>>93442571
NTA, you must be really bitter to be projecting this hard. Gaofurry much?
>>
>>93442679
Eat a dick.
>>
>>93442692
Busy playing 20 memory turns and chewing on my 19 year old wife ( I yelled at her for putting a skirt on her meramon in decode last night, though the poker visor was funny, made meramon look like hunter s thompson)
>>
>>93442610
dumbass, you still need the setter if your opponent tries to memory starve you. Legit what shitty deck do you play that you think the bt12 cards are a problem?
>>
>>93442610
>boooo hoooo it’s not fair that imperialdramon gets to keep turn
>ignore the fact my deck can otk and floodgate my opponent too!
>>
>>93442712
Are you retarded? Let's say you start with 1 memory, veemon in raising, and dual tamer on board.
Veemon to battle area
Play BT16 Worm and evo into Stingmon or Exvee from trash for 1 memory putting you at 0
Evo into Exvee/Sting from hand onto the remaining level 3
End of turn dna into Paildramon gaining 3 memory (2 from champs 1 from tamer)
Swing twice with jamming and piercing
Evo into Imperial and unsuspend while threatening Fighter Ace

Or if you have no Veemon in raising you can do the same shit with Shadramon to free play a second veemon from trash and then dna and still keep turn.
>>
File: BT17-088.png (74 KB, 430x600)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
man they need to make a Terriermon with the ST effect but the EX4 inheritable because where the hell are you getting the memory to play 4 cost tamers that don't set/gain memory and both get blocked by the same floodgates

Wendigomon with Alliance and "When Digivolving, if you have 1 or less tamers, you may play one with [Lopmon] or [Beast] in its text without paying the cost" when
>>
>>93442776
This fucking turn of events that you describe happens to me so often that it isnt funny anymore. I go out of my eay to snipe that goddamn tamer when i can.
>>
I don't think a single high tier deck right now (English EX6) is particularly broken or degenerate enough that it shouldn't exist. They all have answers. That said, if there is a deck anyone should complain about, it's probably Numemon. It's still good even in the JP meta and has one of the highest floors of anything available.
>>
File: GRzLayeXEAADZd7.jpg (97 KB, 951x1295)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>93442811
The big problem is that the movie option cards and 7 aces make existing decks even stronger. Like Imperial doesn't need this shit.
>>
>>93442636
>he said the deck wasn’t as busted as people act like it is.
That's a meaningless statement then because no one is saying Imperial is tier 0 or even BDIF rn before bt17. It's very clear Numemon and Magna set the pace for the current format while Imperial is in 3rd or 4th place, but it still gatekeeps a lot of decks and people rightfully see it as overtuned cause you can't look at the new paildramon and Davis/ken and not think they deliberately printed some cards way ahead of the curve. Its clear they intended for these 3 decks to phase out most of the stuff before the set that could still cling to the meta
>>
>>93442776
>damn I didn’t draw another level 4 for dna
>damn I didn’t draw the bt16 wormmon
>damn I don’t have Pail
>damn I don’t have a Fighter Mode in hand
nigger have you actually played the fucking deck? The deck requires multiple turns to set up it’s tamers and you can still lose to not having all your pieces fast enough. Even then some decks don’t fucking care. What if rhey have digimon emperor and you can’t promote your level 4 in the back? What if they have a floodgate that stops the tamer from playing something.
Yea the play you described just now does happen, but fucking MagnaX doesn’t give a fuck and Numemon with a level 5 on the board also doesn’t give a fuck. Blue Hybrid also wont give a fuck. Tyrant doesn’t give a fuck. Ragnalord doesn’t give a fuck. Any “busted” plays you can list off that Imperial can do, other decks can do the same in reverse.
>>
>>93442831
lowkey the new ace is good but is a hute target for removal with no way to protect. If you dont go for game with it you’ll likely lose it. The option card is fucking cracked tho
>>
>>93442869
sorry meant to say level 3 in the back
>>
>>93442869
>Yea the play you described just now does happen, but fucking MagnaX doesn’t give a fuck and Numemon with a level 5 on the board also doesn’t give a fuck. Blue Hybrid also wont give a fuck. Tyrant doesn’t give a fuck. Ragnalord doesn’t give a fuck. Any “busted” plays you can list off that Imperial can do, other decks can do the same in reverse.
Lmao retard, tyrant and ragnaloard have a very poor Imperial matchup. Gigadeath is an autowin button vs tyrant and even if you dont see it you can strip the sources with Dav/ken and suspend izzy so they cant redirect. Ragna does a whole bunch of nothing if you have DM out to punish them for attempting a Blast jogress. You're legit bad if you think those have anything on Imperial
>>
>>93443088
go play Imperial and go on a winning streak then faggot
>>
>>93442835
people who don't have hero energy but wish they did get very bitter at people who do exude hero energy
>>
>>93442419
I'd be fine with no v-mon shit for 3 or 4 sets. No more v-mon until we get v-tamer.
>>
>>93442566
You're playing it wrong. The point is to have multiple rookies going off, gathering all your pieces and hitting a critical mass of making a paildra or two every turn while permastunning your opponent.
>>
>>93443088
>>93443088
A Ragna player can Jogress proactively so their effects resolve before Dragon Mode's. Hoang's channel has an interview with the guy who won a regional describing how he plays that matchup. Tyrant can play the grind game against Imperial against anything except GigaDeath, which most list are only playing at 1 instead of 2. They have the redirect on a level 5 inherit that doubles as fodder to kill Tamers. Both decks happen to threaten removal of an Imperial stack by battle, which happens to be an out to Partition. Neither deck is favored, but "very poor" is a bit of a stretch. Current Imperial is really not all that hard to beat
>>
I'm so tired of impmon crackheads hitting 3 or more deathslingers/wizarmons per turn
>>
duftmon+devas is fun. I wonder if this deck will give duft a legacy of evolving off mihira
>>
>>93443525
see that’s exactly what I try to do but sometimes I just don’t get my pieces fast enough, or I only get enough pieces to make one Pail. Often times I make a Pail, go into DM, then they always have an answer to my board and I can’t recover. Don’t get me wrong, I do try to set up tamers and play rookies again if my board gets wiped but sometimes I don’t get the pieces for DNA again. Like I def think the deck is good, but like barely good if that makes sense? It’s high roll as fuck when it does get everything, but any missing pieces can hurt bad
>>
>>93443578
>A Ragna player can Jogress proactively so their effects resolve before Dragon Mode's
Which gives them a shitton of memory
>>93443578
>Hoang's channel has an interview with the guy who won a regional describing how he plays that matchup
The guy himself says it is a losing matchup and that only managed a tie cause the imperial player misplayed the first game
https://digitalgateopen.com/article/regionals-europe-2024-07-20-ex6-ragnaloardmon-1st
>I only needed to dodge Imperialdramon. I said before that I had answers for everything in the meta, but the answers for Imperialdramon were too inconsistent or too reliant on my opponent's miss plays.
>I couldn't dodge it, game 1 was to my advantage thanks to a lack of matchup knowledge from my opponent, but he quickly adapted during the match. The games were quite grindy so we had to finish at time with a draw.
>They have the redirect on a level 5 inherit that doubles as fodder to kill Tamers
and that inherit can be stripped by ken/davis since tyrant is only immune to digimon effects, not tamers
>Neither deck is favored, but "very poor" is a bit of a stretch
Any competent player i know that pilots those 2 knows that its a losing matchup and you mostly have to rely in your opp bricking or not knowing the matchup, Imperial just has the superior toolbox and efficiency
>>
>>93444264
yeah modern imperial either draws what it needs or just dies. There is no room for a side plan or utility in the list. Its like playing wanderer in commander. They kill you before you get going or you just keep going and going.

Clearly salty anon just keeps watching his opp go +6 off of his security bombs, which is really fucking funny
>>
>>93444690
exactly, I like the deck but I wasn’t sure if I was playing it correctly or not. The deck def goes hard when it gets it’s pieces but lowkey any deck with de-digievolve can deal with it easy. I really like partition buy I’m happy it has ways of dealing with it, even after it goes off, crimsons blaze or something will clear the field afterwards
>>
>>93444758
my worst match ups are like, levimon gamers and for some sychroninstically lore accurate reason black wargreymon always gets me. I think thats just a funny glitch though
>>
where to play online
>>
>>93445633
The comfort of your own home.
>>
>>93445633
the buggy sim where kids will go AFK until you surrender because there's no timer
>>
>>93445633
Project Drasil, not automated, require joining their discord to play.

DCGO, automated, buggy as hell and doesn't have all the cards.

Playing via videocall, most reliable way but gotta know people before hand.
>>
>>93445878
>require joining their discord to play.
lolwut
No it doesn't, it's just a website, you don't even need an email.
>>
>>93444525
Fair enough about Ragna, I forgot important. I've played a lot of Tyrant vs Imperial though and the only time it doesn't feel relatively even is when they high roll. Imperial is a more consistent deck and Davis & Ken is really violent against any stack with an Ace in it, but it also takes at least 2 turns to set up on the board. Tyrant can set up in raising and Imperial doesn't OTK easily, so I just try to make them play around every card. Fielding Davis & Ken? Hard play GranKuwaga Ace and see if they have Fighter Mode Ace. Getting ready to go into Paildramon? Suspend Kabuteri so MegaKabuteri Ace will kill the stack if they swing, they can't remove it, and going into Tyrant in response will let you start killing their shit. Make it so every board they set up has to start with promoting a rookie if possible. If you ever get to 2 established redirects per turn, the only way Imperial can come back is GigaDeath since their DP caps at like 17k. Honestly, the hardest part about that matchup in general is that Dragon Mode can put you in a bad situation if you need a Training to climb and don't have specifically MetallifeKuwaga to play off of Tyrant.
>>
>>93447676
nice get. I'm pretty sure the crybaby anon just refuses to run floodgates
>>
>>93447783
That's true too. Both of the green floodgates rookies are good in that matchup, essentially equalling a minimum of 1 turn bought for Tyrant via the extra memory your opponent has to spend to make the same plays and/or attacking over it
>>
>>93423980
Delay option is the simplest answer, but I could possibly see them doing some weird sort of "place this under your tamer" and then having an inheritable effect to mimic piloting them
>>
File: Screenshot (41).png (1.35 MB, 1920x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
They passed me like 7 memory on Turn 2
>>
>>93449701
congrats on beating a deck that does literally nothing
>>
>>93449766
with a deck that does nothing too
>>
>>93449792
skipping level 5 and stunning the board with megagargo ace is totally nothing yes
>>
>>93449808
okay but enough about bt8 rapidmon
>>
I wonder if Boltboutamon and Aegisdramon will be blast DNA
>>
>>93449701
Is the bt17 support any good? Other than the new decent level 5, it still isn't looking too well
>>
How do I deal with Manga X?
>>
>>93450159
Only support worth playing in bt17 is blue hybrid
>>
>>93450222
Just have a blocker ready to go at all times.
>nyaromon inherit
Uh...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.