[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (239 KB, 672x936)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Previous: >>93398908

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

Thread Question/Prompt: Do you run one of your commanders in the 99 of other decks?
>>
File: WAR Bloomburrow.png (2.08 MB, 1344x936)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>get a nice mix of Planeswalkers from different sets for Imagine:Critters and the Secret Lair
>Rivals of Ixalan, Guilds of Ravnica, Zendikar, Worldwake, Magic 2013, Theros, Throne of Eldraine and Eldritch Moon
>proceed to fill the remaining slots with a whopping SEVEN War of the Spark Planeswalkers
Could they not continue the variety, having just under half your entire pool being from the exact same set is insane
>>
>>93408243
>tq
No
>>
>>93408258
Like the Tezzeret is a nice one, at least, that's never been reprinted, but who the hell wanted that Domri (or, let's be fair, any Domri, they're all pretty meh)? Those are generally the most wanted Teferi, Nissa, Narset and Karns, though, so I'm not that upset for those. Turns out the Planeswalker set had a bunch of good Planeswalkers.
>>
>>93408277
At the very least you probably will have Me on the field
Also consider Temur Ascendancy or Rhythmn of the Wild for access to haste/draw, or can't be countered and choice of haste or +1/+1 counter
>>
Which commander can realistically generate the highest amount of mana/discount for X spells?
>>
File: vadrik.jpg (108 KB, 488x680)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>93408405
vadrik can go really crazy pretty quickly 1 mana for an X pump spell now he's discounting 2x as much, do it again and all of the sudden you're getting a 12 mana discount
>>
>>93408405
I mean, Marwyn makes a fuckton of mana but that's monogreen. The default answers are Rosheen, Wort copying rituals, or just getting a shitton of mana period with something like Zirda or whatever. What are you trying to do?
>>
>>93408405
Vadrik can give you an infinite discount
>>
>>93408435
I've thought about putting him in Kalamax but I really can't be fucked to track day/night for one dipshit
>>
>>93408442
i never found it to be that bad to track, as long as you're the only one bothering with it.
>>
>>93408405
any commander that generates at least 1 blue and 1 mana of any color on tap together with Pemmin's Aura / Freed from the Real. fill the deck with untap permanent creatures and double mana dorks/artifacts/lands so you have other outlets than your commander too.
then cast X=infinite.
>>
>>93408442
lol ya this is exactly how i feel. even as commander. fuck that.

daily reminder: people who track commander damage are cucks
>>
>>93408493
WOAH! Based!
>>
File: 1531495517405.gif (321 KB, 500x384)
321 KB
321 KB GIF
Any Nazgul players? do you get one of each art or just a preferred art?
>>
File: 20240722_133152.jpg (3.47 MB, 4032x3024)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
I got some mail today. You guys get any goodies lately?
>>
I have played two games with this guy and it is absolutely hilarious how quickly the board fills up with zombies. I am now trying to build him to maximize the "politics" of giving three 2/2's to someone each turn.
>>
Time Shatter {15}{U}{B}{R} Instant
Split Second
This spell costs {1} less to cast for each ability your opponents have activated this turn.
Each player loses life equal to the amount of abilities they've activated this turn, plus the mana value of each other spell they control on the stack, plus the amount of mana in their mana pool.
End the Turn.
>>
File: thb-105-mire-triton.jpg (175 KB, 672x936)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Why is it "Zombie Merfolk" if the zombie was a merfolk, but if the zombie was human it's just" Zombie"?
>>
>>93408731
human supremacism
>>
Gay Bolas
>>
>>93408755
Ricola
>>
looking to get my first deck with black in it, would you recommend vamps or pic?
>>
>>93408848
golgari bro
>>
>>93408848
I'd probably recommend the Ixalan vampire deck
>>
>>93408510
>behead all satans
>harlan ellison
Sup /lit/ what decks are you playing? I'm reading Fanged Noumena and playing Urza.
>>
>>93408848
Mono B
>>
>>93408864
>Sup /lit/ what decks are you playing?
NTA but I'm reading The Fall by Albert Camus and playing Varchild.
>>
>>93408864
I keep telling myself I'll finish my reread of Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations but it's been a gallstone walling off the rest of my book pile for months. Playing Meren and tinkering with a half dozen other decks.
>>
File: file.jpg (277 KB, 672x936)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>93408585
fuck them zombies
>>
I've been wanting to build a Grixis deck that captures the feel of being an evil wizard out of a power metal song, and I think I've settled on pic related with a reanimator theme. Any suggestions for her? Trying to stay a bit lower budget for now.
>>
>>93408728
Seems like a nightmare to keep track of, and only stops some combos but incidentally goes off on a ton of large boards. Tapping a land is a mana ability, for example.
>>
>>93408585
Another Zombro
>>
>>93408993
That's a fucking sick card for it, turning your upkeep trigger into draw 3.
>>
File: smigger.png (242 KB, 422x621)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>93408864
I'm reading Hillbilly Elegy and playing Bartolomé
>>
On a scale of 7 to 10 how gay is the new "enters" verbiage
>>
>>93408856
i do know alot of people switch the face commander out but i honestly like the concept of Clavileño's ablity
>>
>>93409060
If it was being done to help readability of cards or to standardize the phrasing among other triggers it would be fine, but because it's just to save space and give more room for ETB value bullshit it blows ass
>>
>>93409060
>>
>>93409012
yeah should have said (except mana abilities)
>>
File: drainpile.jpg (861 KB, 2283x1001)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
any (cheap) recommendations?
>>
>>93409060
Enters what? It makes every card sound clunky and off.
>>
>>93409116
enters the graveyard
leaves the hand
>>
>>93409114
how cheap?
>>
>>93409114
bayou
>>
>>93409114
You need more token generation
>>
File: IMG_4446.jpg (320 KB, 672x936)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>93408243
>Do you run one of your commanders in the 99 of other decks?
Selvala explorer returned is my most tuned deck, love that shit
I also run her in my gay kings deck
>>
>>93409060
It's fine, I'm actually kinda surprised it took them this long considering "dies" was formalized over a decade ago
>>
>>93409174
love this ruling nightmare
>>
>>93409184
dies is both clear and evocative, enters isn't
>>
>>93409196
etb should have been keyworded like hearthstone did 10 years ago
>>
>>93409123
No more than three to five dollah range, maybe I can pick up cheap tutor (brainspoil). Are there any tutors on a stick?
>>93409141
Like what?
>>
>>93409196
>dies is both clear and evocative, enters isn't
Over the years since Innistrad came out I have had to explain to several new players that getting exiled or bounced does not cause a creature to "die". I would assume if I were to teach a brand new player how to play, "enters" would be more clear than "dies"
Plus, 90% of people I've played with have been short-handing card text as "enters" when reading cards to tables for years, so there's no downside for established players.
>>
>>93409245
I genuinely didn't realise that they'd dropped "the battlefield" when I first saw Bloomburrow cards until like my fifth read. It's why I don't really care about Foundations changing [CARDNAME] to "this [cardtype]" because that's sort of what I mentally substitute, anyway.
>>
File: 1697005105243997.png (496 KB, 457x655)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>93409229
They even got an early lead on "do thing twice"
For some reason WotC thought people would like it more when combined with a stax piece though...
>>
>>93409240
That synergize with your strat:
Fungal Plots
Primeval Bounty
Slimefoot

General:
Necrogenesis
Awakening Zone

Tendershoot Dryad is getting reprinted so it might drop in price

Varragoth is a tutor on a stick
>>
>>93409399
Agreed, I'm totally fine with both changes, and I've even been updating my custom set to use them. It does slightly trigger my autism that they didn't do both changes simultaneously, but whatever.
>>
File: sld-605-panharmonicon.jpg (211 KB, 672x936)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>93409412
>when combined with a stax piece
?
>>
>>93409423
I think he was pretty nonsubtly pointing at Elesh Norn, which is Panharmonicon but better and stapled to Torpor Orb but only for your opponents
>>
File: file.jpg (168 KB, 672x936)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>93409423
>>
File: 1623017160213.jpg (13 KB, 236x250)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Please help me cut this pile of cards down to 100. I'm getting woozy staring at it and adding more tags as if that achieves something.
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/PCl4FwoadEGVM3kyZ45jfQ
>>
>>93409439
Not even close to the first version of the effect, which seemed to be what he was talking about.
>>
>>93408442
It's why Night/Day sucks so hard imo. If literally anyone puts a single day night card in the game everyone has to track that shit forever because that card MIGHT return from the grave lol
>>
>>93409452
it sucks as a random one off, if it's your commander it's not as ass
>>
>>93409452
Still not as bad as venture into the dungeon
>>
>>93409444
Why are you running other creatures? Most of them don't do anything to support your main plan, which is making Me slap people to death. You've got a whole bunch of fiddly protection effects like Gaea's Gift when you're in blue and can just run counterspells. Enchantments like Rhythm of the Wild and Shadow in the Warp do absolutely nothing for you, and you're running Greater Good when you have nothing to sacrifice.

Focus back on your actual wincon, look at the cards that contribute to it directly (not just ones that can be incidentally nice when your engine is already humming along), and go from there.
>>
>>93409473
The initiative is at least a minigame everyone can profit from by attacking each other. Night/Day just sorta keeps happening and only one person gives a shit.
>>
>>93409495
Fair, but Day/Night is at least evocative. It's like the Ring, once you see it happen you can narrow it down in your head to "if nobody casts a spell for a turn the werewolf gets bigger" or "this one guy gets skulk and does some other bullshit." When someone "ventures into the dungeon," any one of 3.560 things can happen and only a third of then actually mean anything for the game.
>>
>>93409495
NTA but Initiative is the worst fucking mechanic of all time in terms of game design. At least day/night can be tracked with a simple heads/tails coin
>>
>>93409518
>filtered
I bet you don't even bring tokens, your coins don't count as creatures to me so you're wide open and I swing at you for 80 damage
>>
>>93409485
A lot of those creatures exist to get counters on Me that I can't normally get. Most namely trample and flying, with occasional hexproof. My goal is to get nesting grounds or ozolith out and move those onto Me so that way she can keep them.

For counters, I'm pretty certain that running things like Tamiyo's protection is better than a counterspell, since it's 1cmc, and will give my creature hexproof from whatever I need, and indestructible if it's a board clear. I'd rather WOG go off, and Me is the only survivor. The things I'm concerned about is bounce effects that don't target, which I have some counters in there, but I have sac outlets I can leave out and use in response so she can die rather than get bounced, so she can keep her counters. I don't care if she dies. I can recast her as long as I have cards. Things like greater good are the best since it's a sac outlet for her that draws me lost of cards, which will let me play her more since I need to discard to cast her from graveyard. The other altars are iffy, for sure, but greater good on Me when she's going to die anyway seems very strong.

Rhythm is a haste enabler for her, but I agree on shadow in the warp. I wanted it so I can cast her for temur alone from the graveyard, but it really doesn't do much in the end.
>>
>>93409444
i literally have no idea what your gameplan is supposed to be here. why do you have so much excess garbage in here for no reason?? like dumping 90 dollars on jew lotus and not getting vorinclex or literally any double strike at all in the entire deck?????
>>
>>93408585
I've never actually looked. At the very least you're drawing an extra card per turn. And shock and Lightning bolt turns into card draw too. And you can goad them. Seems kinda fun.
>>
>>93409563
>like dumping 90 dollars on jew lotus and not getting vorinclex
i packed a jew lotus recently that I'm not using. I don't have vorinclex. Also, I somehow missed that card. thank you for pointing it out to me. Also, it's not like I'm putting that many counters at once onto her that doubling the amount added is going to make a huge difference. After one or two times of doubling her counters with a sorcery spell that costs less than vorinclex, I will be set for the rest of the game if I can keep her from getting bounced.
>>
>>93409060
0, there's no need to be mad at things just because they're new
>>
>>93409452
I ain't keeping track of shit. Your card and also only you are using cards with the mechanic. Your shit to keep track of.
>>
File: zopandrel.jpg (178 KB, 672x936)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>93409601
i just think having half the cards in your deck relying on the hopium that you'll draw the one of the 3? cards that will let you move counters from one permanent to another is really stupid too. you should focus on increasing the counters that your commander has and preventing other threats from getting in the way of your gameplan. unblockable is not as necessary when you have ample access to trample, especially when your commander can give themselves first strike.
zopandrel or unnatural growth could easily let you run away in one turn with all the extra combat that you're packing, too.
>>
>>93409639
fair enough. I see that angle. There are enough cards that give my commander trample and such via methods other than ozolith and whatnot, so it makes sense to cut the cope on creatures with ozolith out. It seemed like it could be fun but you're right, it's unreliable. I'll switch things up right now
>>
>>93408949
>varchild
Post your list. I'm reading Watership down and playing varchild
>>
>>93409664
https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-07-24-scorched-earth/?cb=1721705165
I don't think it's fully updated, but here. One of my favorite decks. I need to get some more survivor tokens so I can turn things like goblin bombardment into survivor bombardment.
>>
>>93409452
>everyone
One person has to keep track. The one who played the card that cares about it
>>
File: acr-53-edward-kenway.jpg (152 KB, 672x936)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Why is this mother fuck 26 dollars?
>>
File: cute crab.png (33 KB, 460x307)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>93409419
thanks I will look at those
>>
>>93409710
because fuck you stop having fun buy our cardboard
>>
File: momentous fall.jpg (185 KB, 672x936)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>93409659
the ozolith interaction, while funny, shouldn't really be your entire gameplan since i see little to no artifact recursion in the entire deck and artifact removal is 1 mana. a few good equipments or auras could make your commander extremely deadly while still keeping +1/+1 counters after being removed or sacrificing it.
you also have fuck all draw in that deck so "as long as i have two cards in hand :))" will never happen ever. if you really want to lean into recurring her with sacrifices, momentous fall, rishkar's expertise, and disciple of freyalise would all be good options to include
>>
Figured it might be early enough in the thread to get a bit of feedback.
Looking for thoughts on this Dragonstorm list. Weighing options in the maybeboard. Built a lot of the deck from accumulated bulk, but I'll upgrade slowly over time.
https://archidekt.com/decks/8459648/storm_by_suicide
>>
File: 1654581789257.png (2.23 MB, 1500x1003)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>93409664
I am also playing Varchild.
>>
>>93409843
oh lawd, I like it
>>
>>93409801
Yeah, I know I need more card draw, those are all added now, I was just trying to cull the deck to a more reasonable number for the main archetype before adding more of the generic stuff like removal and draw. It's hard to hammer the deck down into exactly what I want it to be. I feel like the equipments I have left in the deck are the most efficient ways of getting the most damage out as fast as possible for the least amount of mana. Mageslayer seems really strong for the deck when paired with power doublers and extra combats. Powerfist gives trample and incrementally buffs her, and Ixador practically doubles her power as well. I think I'm going to cut more superfluous stuff like haste enablers since she doesn't really need haste to function and just replacing those with boots seems a bit more efficient.
>>
>>93409893
i always find cutting fun cards is really hard, so i do my best to put in ramp, interaction, and draw (the more "on theme" these can be the better" ) before putting in synergy and unique pieces, so I don't find myself winging over what I have to cut to slot in a draw spell or five
>>
>>93408435
>>
>>93409956
>Make Vadrik, who Discounts Instants and Sorceries, into a 1/1, from is 1/2 baseline with an Enchantment
what did anon mean by thsi
>>
>>93409843
>>93409682
Nice! I started out with lots of forced combat too but before I ever finalized the deck I decided to go in a different direction, especially since the people in my local meta tend to attack with them anyways I think I made the right choice. I got cards like repercussion and other ones that do damage to creatures/players based on how many creatures they have. And for when I do get it back I have a sac package like tooth and nail, that combined with brazen cannonade and cards like tooth and claw. It's a lot of fun, bouncing between wide and tall
>>
>>93409971
>pay X mana to make your spells cost X less forever
>>
Should radiant fountain be an artifact? IMO yes.
>>
>>93409981
>brazen cannonade
love this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe.
>alpha strike
>sac all of the survivors to goblin bombardment
>each survivor is now a lightning bolt to target plus a shock to each other opponent
>>
File: tsp-53-clockspinning.jpg (230 KB, 672x936)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>93409983
I'd rather just pay x mana every single turn forever
>>
>>93408243
Can Magus of the Candelabra activate its ability on the turn it comes in?
>>
File: file.png (1.23 MB, 672x936)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>93409811
consider Castle Lochthwain, Bolas's Citadel
Maybe just the Ruby Medallion to discount Dragonstorm
I initially thought of Warren Soultrader, but I don't see any good recurrable creatures in there to feed it
>>
>>93410016
not unless it has haste
>>
>>93409995
It's a land. Run darksteel citadel like a normal person.
>>
>>93410032
Alright. That's what I thought, since it has tapping in its cost (everything before the colon), even if it's a mana ability. I let a guy run it with haste tonight because I was winning that game anyway, but the third claimed since the comma separated the mana cost and the tap cost, it could be activated like a mana ability
>>
>>93410044
lmao imagine letting someone tap their dorks as soon as they play them, what a bunch of shitters
>>
>>93410003
Yeah it kicks ass and with the carnivore and hellion tokens I turn them into i get to do it 3 turns in a row if the table somehow lives that long
>>
>>93409945
Man I know that pain. I'm currently working on cutting down my Ob Nixilis deck and at almost every turn I find myself having to cut some doofy, shit card that just seemed fun. Down to 149, have way too many token generators and pingers and need to really start figuring out how it's gonna go.
>>
>>93410093
>down to 149
do people really?
>>
>>93410117
All the time. I jam in the cards that look fun, a ton of redundancies for the stuff I wanna do, and by the time I'm ready to whittle a deck out of it it's usually somewhere between 130 and 200. Turns out there's lots of cards that do things I like.
>>
>>93410124
Instead of you posting the same decklist again, sell me on your deck idea trippy
>>
File: card for thread.jpg (100 KB, 488x680)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>93410138
Lemme see what I can do..
The Commander is Ob Nixilis, Captive Kingpin.
I want to ping opponents to trigger his ability obviously, and the main methods I want to do that with are sacrifice outlets and either creature tokens or good sac bait creatures like Reassembling Skeleton, Gravecrawler, Poxwalkers, etc.
I've got some Exile payoffs like Iraxxa to make even more tokens, Poxwalkers to recur itself, Flaming Tyrannosaurus and Memory Worm for burn damage.
Last but not least, I included a lot of Death Triggers so that the constant sacrifices serve twofold as pinging with things like Falkenrath Noble or Blood Artist.
Win Conditions:
>Pinging a lot
>Punching people for Commander Damage
>Citadel/Flux Combo
>Going infinite with a recurring creature + Pitiless Plunderer and a Storm payoff (Grapeshot or Bitter Ordeal)
>>
>>93410183
u got kederekt parasite in there
>>
>>93410183
what sac outlets are you using?
>>
>>93410211
Yeah, grabbed one from my LGS the other day. I love that thing, it's so innately mean. Running Soot Imp as well to punish literally any nonblack spell cast.
>>93410212
The ones I'm currently down to (after cutting out like 10 others) are
>Gnawing Zombie
>Goblin Bombardment
>Shivan Harvest
>Ashnod's Altar
>Malevolent Awakening
>Mind Slash
>Phyrexian Altar
>Warren Soultrader
>Blazing Hellhound
>Ghoulcaller Gisa
>Magmaw
>Thermopod
>>
>>93410232
>Shivan Harvest
Take this out, no one likes land hate
>>
Thirty (30) starting life is objectively superior to fourty (40)
>>
>>93410246
Well they weren't supposed to like it, anon lmao
I specifically picked it because it both fits the need of a sac outlet and also fulfills my desire to destroy nonbasic lands whenever possible. I'm also running Blood Moon and Winter Moon, alongside Torpor Orb.
Here's the decklist. Gotta chop it down. I'm also debating Viscera Seer since the deck relies so heavily on topdeck exiling.
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/7882680/1ping_emporium
>>
>>93410246
stop playing 5C decks
>>
>>93410332
shjut the fuck up faggot land hate literally ruins games
>>93410324
dont say i didnt warn you when you get kicked out of your pod
>>
>>93410246
learn to play 5c shitter
>>
>>93410350
>>93410332
>only 5c decks hate land destruction
>>
>>93410350
>>93410332
>defending land destruction in the slowest format
>defending a tripfag on 4chan
>>
>>93409473
Venture's problem is not enough dungeons IMO
Also Venture is inherently better because only the player interacting with the mechanic has to track it.
>>
>>93409071
Its cool and fun, run death trigger doublers and effect doublers like Strionic Resonator and Roaming Throne (which doubles his implanting and the token creation, hate how effective this card is)
But then again, Sauron is also fun, so it is a hard decision.
>>
>Urza's Cave
>Crop Rotation
>Expedition Map
Any other land tutors I should run in Ulalek to get Planar Nexus out for Tron?
>>
>>93410407
Elvish Reclaimer, maybe
>>
>>93408731
A better question is why aren't merfolk fish type
>>
File: Sylvan scrying.jpg (148 KB, 488x680)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>93410425
What about Sylvan Scrying? It seems decent but I'm bad at evaluating cards.
>>
What cards from Bloomburrow are you planning on running in decks?
>Hard mode: no tribal-focused cards
>>
>t1
>shock steam vents
>against ur dragon
>ur dragon player casts sol ring
>strix serenade
>casts mana vault
>pact of negation
>urigger seethes for 4 fucking turns before top decking a land and casting arcane signet
>8 turns~ later
>has a huge board w/ terror and some token dragona, but my propaganda is saving me
>sudden substitution his majestic genesis
>roll out sol ring, grindstone and painters servant
>mill him out
>biggest FUCK YOU I've ever heard, spills his monster on his cards

I didn't choose to be based.
>>
>>93410459
a better choice than Reclaimer, I think
>>
One lore bit I don't understand is
>Colorless cards are actually all colors
What the fuck is a WUBRG card then? "Colorless card we thought was too strong to be slammed in every deck like The One Ring?"
>>
>>93410488
meanwhile, in reality
>ur dragon player uses deflecting swat to force you to mill yourself
>you come here to make up a ridiculous cope story because a person who actually won the game wouldn't make such a lengthy seethe post
>>
>>93410488
>Turn 1 pact
If you somehow didn't lose from this you just bullied a coughing baby with a hydrogen bomb because you had 4 mana available at instant speed.
>>
>>93410524
>seethe
>deflecting swat turn 1 without a commander

no, you are one of the asshurt I force of vigor or vandalblast turn 1 on your sol ring

eat shit nerd

ill also snipe your rhystic the moment it comes out AND pay the 1
>>
>>93410513
There's a difference between Eldrazi/artifact colorless and Ugin colorless
To put it in terms of light, black is the absence of light (Eldrazi/artifact) while white is the presence of all light (Ugin)
>>
>>93410532
I meant force of negation, the exile a blue card if it's not your turn.
>>
File: snc-29-rumor-gatherer.jpg (177 KB, 672x936)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>93408405
Maybe not the highest but you can get some pretty fucking insane plays in Elminster, who gives X discount equal to amount you've scryed
>Elminster in play
>Rumor Gatherer in play
>Kicked Rite of Replication the Rumor Gatherer
>6 RG in play total now
>use Elminster -3 to dump creatures into play at 6 cost discount per creature
Gets even more busted if you have something like Storm Herd where you can dump 40 bodies at once. Probably winmore after resolving a Storm Herd, but I did hit a Decree of Justice for over 200 mana in a real life game using these retarded tactics
Overall though Elminster is just a very fun deck, even for a Planeswalker commander
>>
>>93410478
I was thinking of using the Patchwork Banner for some tribal decks since it's basically an Arcane Signet with a 1-mana anther effect stabled on. For non-tribal stuff, Artist's Talent and the red lynx that does damage based on number of nonbasic lands opponents have seem like they'd work in my red group slug deck. I hadn't actually noticed that card you posted but there's actually two decks I have that might want it. One is a Hakbal merfolk deck since Hakbal's ability lets me quite easily get counters on all my merfolk so the ward effect is very useful, and having another way to put counters on creatures when he isn't on the board is useful as well. The other is infect, since the last step is basically another copy of Kaldheim Vorinclex. Putting a +1/+1 counter on an infect creature every turn and proliferating it is also good, but being able to kill people with poison twice as fast is what would really make it worthwhile.
>>
>>93410547
That doesn't answer how it's different from wubrg aside from WotC wanting the card to be more splashable.
>>
>>93410667
Oh being WUBRG or colorless is totally balance-related, and has probably little to do with lore a lot of the time
>>
>>93410183
ok i just threw together a simple list with this guy and he can just run away with a game really quickly as a spellslinger holy shit
>>
File: hazezon.jpg (168 KB, 672x936)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>93410478
might finally throw together my land hate hazezon deck now that the elemental bear that recurs lands will be out
>>
File: dmc-2-jared-carthalion.jpg (161 KB, 672x936)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>93408243
My 5C Jared runs a good chunk of my current commanders because it's a hub deck for dismantled and potential future ones. It's a weird deck in general that goes in one of several directions randomly, and players have sworn they've played against other decks I own that I either haven't even touched in months or just put together.
>>
>>93410513
buddy what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>93408258
Mostly rares and uncommons from that set too.
>>
>>93410778
Lore-wise I have no idea. But from a mechanical perspective, colorless cards are allowed do any effect. It's just that they're typically very inefficient compared to their colored counterparts. afaik this does not apply to colorless artifacts. I assume this is what that anon is referencing.
>>
>boss how do we fix the treasure problem
>just make them lose on the spot
Bravo
>>
>>93410863
ok what's a better way go
>>
>>93410867
I'm not that anon, but an artifact that costs 1 or 2 mana and completely dumpsters 0 mana artifacts. Alternatively, static effects in all 5 colors that shit on tokens or 0 mana artifacts.
>>
>>93410867
nta but to start, they should always enter tapped, like powerstone tokens. Yes I know powerstones don't technically have to enter tapped, but every card that creates them does so tapped. That would help a lot. It would prevent immediate abuse of cards like Dockside and would allow for counterplay. Whether it's target or mass destruction, neutering like Stony Silence, bouncing, w/e. Point is it would give a chance to deal with them unless the player also has a way to untap them right away.
>>
>>93410876
>>93410886
I got it. Treasure should have been like armies. Loot Treasure X. Make a Treasure token with X Loot Counters on it, with Tap, Remove X Counters: add X mana.
now it's a mana pool that you can tap into once a turn and is able to be deleted with regular artifact hate.
>>
>>93410894
I do think that could help by preventing use across phases, but would open it up to proliferation. Seems like that would potentially be even stronger. Sure, Vampire Hexmage, Hex Parasite, Thief of Blood, etc... become even better, but still. Though making them all vulnerable to a single artifact removal piece would probably offset the proliferation concern. It still wouldn't prevent explosive plays off of cards like Dockside though. But that's probably more of a Dockside problem than a treasure one.
>>
>>93410917
It'd just be different. There's already *plenty* of artifacts, lands, creatures, and enchantments that make mana dependent on the amount of counters that they have, treasure being another one of them isn't really that big of a deal, especially if dipping into it was only once a turn. Yeah you could build up a huge pile of booty but then gruul player abrades it all and sends your loot back to the stone age
>>
>>93410931
True. Though most of those other cards only put counters on themselves and then can be proliferated. So many cards make treasures. But you're probably right. The tap to access would help significantly. Unfortunately WotC would never change treasures so significantly. I doubt they'd even errata them all tapped. No way they'd change how they work.
>>
>>93410946
Yeah obviously it'd have sweeping ramifications to try and retro fit a new treasure token, but it'd an interesting alternate design space, could be a cool idea for a future planar chaos set or something
>>
File: 1720355815271473.jpg (94 KB, 488x680)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
new rule: everyone is allowed 1 (one) (uno) treasure
also fuck every color making token copies of things
>>
File: yasharn.jpg (181 KB, 672x936)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>93410981
fuck them treasure
>>
>>93409060
It's far clunkier and less clear than enters the battlefield.

The days of reading the card explains the card are fucking gone. Just use ETB and other acronyms for common as fuck terminology. I put it on all my proxies and it's never confused anyone even total greenies once it's explained what it means.
>>
>>93409114
Yeah, proxy anything over 5 dollars like non-retards do
>>
>>93409843
STOP SELLING ME ON NEW DECKS DAMNIT
>>
File: 1674503498180710.png (1.75 MB, 4000x3000)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>93410374
NO MY HECKIN LANDERINOOOOOOOOOS HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY MY 8 DROP NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>93410490
I'll probably add that and call it there then, thanks for the tips anon
>>
File: sam or i.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1063)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Want to get the Bello precon
>Also want to build my Faldorn
>I feel a slight tism about having two Gruul decks
What is the most of the same color combination among decks you have built?
>>
File: IMG_2054.jpg (108 KB, 612x612)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
are any of the enhanced evolution precon commanders fun? got mixed feeling about otrimi because tracking mutations especially when copying comes into play seems like too much hassle, zaxara looks bit too much one dimensional but ukkima looks promising
>>
>>93409060

People bitched when "dies" was put into the game but in retrospect it was just pearl clutching over nothing. This is the same thing.
>>
>>93411333
I have 4 ofs of Rakdos, monored and Jund at least. May have the 'tism, but I'm not a stickler about equal amounts of colours. I also want each of my lands to at least have a different art. Same art is fine if the borders are different, however. That being said, maybe I'm just a different flavor of retard.
>>
>>93411354
Isn't there technically a difference between "dies" and "is put in the graveyard from the battlefield"? IIRC a creature with an effect that triggers when another creature dies does trigger even if the creature itself dies at the same time, but an effect that happens when the card is put in the graveyard wouldn't because by the time the creatures hit the graveyard they are by definition no longer on the battlefield so any effect that requires the permanent to be on the battlefield for it to work (i.e. most of them) could no longer trigger. Similarly there's a difference between effects that cause a creature to exile instead of dying and be exiled when they're put in the graveyard, as in the latter case the creature still dies (activating any death triggers) and is just removed from the graveyard and put into exile as soon as they hit it, while in the former the creature never dies and is just directly exiled.
>>
File: sad guy.jpg (35 KB, 500x554)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>like using boulders for my deckbox
>like using plastic cases for my commander
>no plastic cases seem to exist that fit in a boulder
Why must I be cursed?
>>
>>93409060
It's a good change that saves space. The only gay thing about it is that there is more text changes coming and its not all in sync
So we have Assassin's Creed cards saying
>When Creature Name enters the battlefield, do something
And then Bloomburrow saying
>When Creature Name enters, do something
And then Foundation saying
>When this creature enters, do something
Spreading it out across multiple sets just causes whiplash for players that just doesn't need to be there. Either do it all in Foundations or do it all in Bloomburrow
>>
File: 1000034160.jpg (213 KB, 672x936)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>93411405
No, it's just a shorthand for it, but it's more intuitive to use it for living things, which is why it's not used with non-creature permanents, but Carth the Lion still refers to planeswalkers dying, for example. I think it's the only card that uses the term in conjunction with walkers, so it's an unique case.
>>
>>93411451
take the bastionpill
>>
>>93411562
I have bastions but they feel flimsier but I think its a psychological thing due to the see-through plastic, but its something I genuinely can't get past.
It feels like I could throw a boulder and it would survive but if I threw a bastion it would break
>>
You like to brew ROGUE decks?
>>
>>93408258
uncommon walkers are the best ones they've ever printed though because +x abilities on planeswalkers were a mistake.
>>
how do i revelmaxx with this bitch?
i throw in every fucking satyr i can find and then what?
>>
>>93409060
It bothers me on a primal level
>>
>>93409060
The amount of anons lying in response to this just so they can keep up NEW BAD is hilarious. No enters isn't clunky or confusing or worse. Guarantee everyone here was already saying enters when they read a card
>>
File: banana.jpg (92 KB, 323x400)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>93411892
You give your Satyrs lots of delicious FRUIT.
>>
>>93411926
This, go bananas!
>>
>>93411859
Neat idea but I neither like partners nor 4 color decks. Another neat rogue commander?
>>
Commanders for this feel?
>>
File: Prof.jpg (75 KB, 919x653)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>93412063
I have autism and don't understand what "this feel" is in this image.
>>
>>93411892
>>93411926
I bought a Willow Satyr for this deck, but ended up taking the deck apart. There's honestly not much reason to play satyrs aside from maybe five, but Gallia is basically best utilized as a card advantage engine.
>>
>>93412039
not sure if an actual Rogue tribal is meant, but if so, Raffine is great if you want a sweaty turbo list, Kamiz is better if you want to enjoy Rogues as a creature type.
i think Marchesa is quite fun too
>>
>>93411859
Why is Whaleron Olive there?
>>
>>93411926
>>93411956
Nice!

>>93412152
been thinking of listening to an anon who suggested a Hazenon Harem deck, and just slapping her into it
tokens, lands, ramp, draw, it should do it all
>>
>>93412063
the one and only
>>
>>93412063
>>
>>93410863
Ive been away since covid
There's a treasure problem?
>>
>>93411065
Battlecruiser loves mld
>>
>>93412404
There was one before covid
>>
>>93412424
They absolutely do not lmao
>>
>>93412063
I don't even understand what this is supposed to convey
>>
>>93412253
I still remain convinced Kelsien's a Warhammer Fantasy character that wandered into Magic.
>>
>$20
>>
>>93408405
>>93408435
>>93408437
>>93408440
>>93408482
>>93410591
The correct answer is Rowan
>>
>>93409114
Forsaken miner and mind slash seem fun. Also evolutionary leap.
>>
>>93411956
what does a red mana banana taste like?
>>
https://www.ign.com/articles/magic-the-gathering-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-secret-lair-spoilers

Kenrith better be the bonus card
>>
I'm trying to make a white token/artifact hybrid gandalf work, mostly because of le funny gnomes, but he just feels slow as fuck. I need to reach (somewhat) uninterrupted t7 to build a threatening board state (sometimes t5-t6, but t7 is way more common).
Filigree Vector does a lot of heavy lifting for the few tokens I generate
what do, what am I missing, what should I throw out?
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/m3b4nRHKekyJ8S6Vz1VOjA
>>
>>93413014
it's pretty shit, glad I flipped mine when I got the omo precon
>>
>>93413432
No Pearl Medallion?
>>
>>93413511
I replaced it just a second ago with Wayfarer's Bauble because it didn't help me cast half of my artifacts early
>>
>>93410863
>>just make them lose on the spot
based but its in green so not actually very based
>>
>>93413511
The medallions are only good if you plan to cast multiple colored spells in the same turn cycle. If you're tapping out for haymakers, have a lot of colorless plays, or using mana to activate abilities, it can be worse than a land.
>>
>>93413432
Cringe namefag
>>
>>93413661
thanks for nothing retard
>>
File: 1721689063408521m.jpg (98 KB, 827x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Talismans>Signets
>>
>>93413770
Monocolour > Colourless >>>> 2 colour >>>>>> 3 Colour >Massive power gap> 4 and 5 colour.
>>
>>93413395
Like a dick dipped in period but something tell me you already knew the answer.
>>
File: 1715529332902394.jpg (35 KB, 720x960)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>93413838
anon what the fuck?
>>
File: 1716789503985884m.jpg (133 KB, 819x1024)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>93413837
2 color is objectively peak EDH deck building.
>>
God damn, I love this simple busted design. Just infinite card draw and selection. I can put whatever I want in my deck as long as it costs 4 or more.
>>
>>93413885
Frog
>>
File: _20201004_123454.png (568 KB, 719x537)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>93413860
False. Monocoloured is actually objectively the best:
>most flavourful
>you never need to worry about colour fixing
>actually need to research the colour to find answers to its weaknesses and work arounds for them
>you get to run interesting tech lands and cards with triple monocolour devotion without fucking up your deck
>can actually cast high cmc cards due to proliferation of artifact ramp
>aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>93413936
Based
>>
>>93413837
k. I'm still running all 5 colors though
>>
>>93413936
>>93413837
Most based mono red and mono black commander?
>>
>>93414030
I am very opinionated on this subject. Seizan and Slobad, but red has probably the most based commanders in all of magic.
>>
File: lair.jpg (949 KB, 1200x2200)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>
>>93414092
I'm torn. On one hand, I love monty python and these cards dont offend me. Dark depths, ashnods and dismember are even playable. BUT WHY THE FUCK IS THE BRIDGE OF DEATH NOT BRIDGE FROM BELOW?! It was so fucking easy, a home run, and they picked one of the shittiest cards of all time instead.
>>
>>93414092
did mtgcs or something ever update to let you make custom nameplate cards
or whatever we call this treatment
>>
>>93414128
Because they want you to be able to shout "What is your favorite color" while you WUBRG someone out of the game
>>
>>93414128
yea what that guy said
>>
File: Leovold.jpg (118 KB, 920x728)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>93413885
>smug shit eating grin
Same energy FREE HIM YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>93414152
No. The answer is blue. Not every colour, just blue. It's a bridge from below because they're thrown off the fucking bridge.
>>
>>93413104
>have to tap for reduction
>no haste
>no blue
>limited by the amount of life you lose which is finite
>4/2
Anyway I cast lightning bolt gg
>>
>>93413885
>Just infinite card draw and selection
No. I wish, you got me excited.
>>
>>93414092
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kill me
>>
>>93413885
How is this busted? I would just say it's "good". It's not even the best card in the set
>>
I really hate free counterspells
Fuck you wizards
>>
>>93414030
The answer is anything with below 2000 decks
>>
>>93414092
>no holy hand grenade
>no rabbit of caernbog
>>
>>93414279
There are like three playable ones in edh, stop complaining. They werent made for you.
>>
>>93414279
Hello
>>
File: ObsidianFireheart.jpg (196 KB, 473x659)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>93414330
neat, now you can make lands flooded and on fire at the same time
>>
>>93414301
surprised they don't have oathsworn knight
>>
File: Image(6).png (177 KB, 265x370)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
Admit it, he is based
>>
>>93414361
Always could. Quicksilver fountain my guy, and you dont have to play the big poorly designed fish.
>>
>>93414211
Why is blue so important?
>>
>>93414369
>ugly and uncharismatic actor who got his roles solely due to of nepotism
lmao
>>
>>93414369
No because I play fragile combo decks where if any one of five cards leaves play I can't win.
>>
>>93414371
>Poorly designed
You're just bad at the game
>>
File: 38026-1532336922.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>93414395
Dont talk shit about my boy.
>>
>>93414321
Force of will, pact, force of negation, fierce guardianship is way too many, and they keep trying to make more
>nuh uh I get to combo out because I have a doctors note
And yeah silence is similar but at least silence is proactive, not reactive.
Reee
>>
>>93414369
I love him

https://archidekt.com/decks/5549751/must_go_faster

R8 plz
>>
File: 1638918559315.gif (359 KB, 240x200)
359 KB
359 KB GIF
>>93414425
>>
>>93414395
You say ugly and uncharismatic
I say childhood hero
>>
>>93414376
No blue means you can't stop combos.
>>
>>93414484
Disenchant/murder says hi
>>
File: 1708994270500177.jpg (24 KB, 563x565)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Which Bloomburrow precon will give me more bang for my buck, Coon or the Squirrel?
Also why didn't they do a boros commander deck, isn't Mabel supposed to be the main character?
>>
>>93414409
>asiangirlslaughing.jpeg
No, it's bad.

>only gives one island a flood counter on etb
>if you're playing edh, you're already running mostly islands if you want to cast the dumb fish on curve so it doesnt mana fix
>only reduces the cost of one spell per turn, and only instants and sorceries
>if you want to get more counters you need to swing with your dumb fish, making it vulnerable because it has no built in protection or evasion
>has no synergies with existing flood counter technology because quicksilver fountain wont hit your islands and the other cards are bad
Baral would be better in basically every situation. Looks neat, is bad.
>>
>>93414493
Permanent-based combos are either memes or don't care about removal stuck on the stack.
>>
>>93414427
Fierce guardianship is bad. Mindbreak trap however...
>>
>>93414509
>Baral would be better in basically every situation
Lol
Lmao
Imagine getting filtered by this fish, /edhg/ really is bad at magic
>>
>>93414454
okay gramps
>>
>>93414541
Go on, explain your retarded opinion.
>>
File: Innkeeper's Talent Alt.png (385 KB, 490x681)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
I found it amusing that the first thing that came to my mind upon seeing Innkeeper's Talent was that I can use it to double the amount of poison counters I put on people. I guess the flavor is that I'm poisoning the customers to death? Anyway, I that'd be worth making an edit more fitting for my infect deck.
>>
>>93414510
Idk food chain seems to work just fine
I play brostorm and it hangs with the best of em still, though admittedly is more of a struggle than it used to be
>>
File: white.jpg (1.2 MB, 3648x1024)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
This set has really good white cards.
>>
>>93414567
Don't gotta, you're just a retard.
Imagine fucking shilling for baral
>>
>>93414551
Imagine being under the age of 30.
You basically arent even human yet.
>>
>>93414395
>ugly
Provably wrong
>uncharismatic
Ya see, y-ya see, the way to uh...to do a uh Goldblum impression...is uh, uh uh, to put...EMPhasis on the uh, wrong part of the word.
>>
>>93414599
I didnt say baral was good or that you should play baral, just that it's better than the stupid fish in all but the most niche situations.
>>
>>93414619
I would give you an analysis on why you're wrong but I think it would be wasted on you so I wont
>>
>>93414509
>only one on etb
And attack
>mana fixing
It's a mono colour deck
>one per turn
One free spell per turn (including your opponents) is good!
>baral
You will doubt less get more value manawise out of the fish than you would either baral
>have to attack
Oh no you have to play the game good thing he is likely to be the biggest creature on the board in your average game
>irrelevant thing
>>
>>93414509
>Baral would be better in basically every situation
Baral is a 1/3
Did you even read the card?
>>
>>93414395
>solely due to of nepotism
Did he pull a Nic Cage and change his name from his extremely recognizable relative? Because I cannot name a single other golblum in hollywood.
>>
STOP FIGHTING
>>
>>93414092
Would love to have it, but it';s SLD so it'll sell out literally before I wake up for the day. I feel like this isn't how FOMO is supposed to work. It doesn't matter if I know it and want it if it isn't obtainable either way.
>>
>>93414330
This is charix if he didn't suck/had FIRE design
>>
>>93414611
Just like Cake!
>>
>>93414671
You can scoop any time
>>
>>93414776
the band?
>>
>>93414789
Yeah
>>
>>93414369
>randomly played Dracula in a shitty FMV game in the mid 90's
based for that alone
>>
>>93408258
>tezzeret
>kiora
those aren't in the set, those are secret lairs. look at the set codes.
>>
File: wqe21.png (249 KB, 279x387)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
I'm making GRUUL ROBOTS. Is this commander kill on sight?

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/Na6ZxggU-kafzReaNMwfXw
>>
>>93414627
I'm not telling you it's bad for my benefit, I'm not going to play it. I'm just saving you some headache from building a stupid deck.

>>93414632
>this entire post
Low power shitposting anon detected. You know what decks that focus on instants and sorceries love? Swinging in combat with their key card without winning the game. You dont get free spells. You get a single blue pip discount, conditonally more with VERY few ways to cheese more counters that do nothing without your commander, and while some spells are one blue pip and would therefore be free, it's only once per turn, with no way to refill your hand built in. You could like chain of vapor or a brainstorm or a flusterstorm, and maybe ponder on your turn but that's it. Then your stuck with a vanilla 4/4 that you have to swing with if you want a bigger discount, so you not only need to worry about removal, but also it getting blocked in combat.

Baral gives you a similar, albeit slightly worse, discount that applies to every instant and sorcery you cast and draws you cards. He can actually be a key part of a game winning combo, unlike the fish. With like helm of awakening, high tide, two counters, and another cost reducer you could maybe storm off with the fish, but there are way too many hoops.

>>93414647
Pretty cheeky ya cunt.
>>
>>93408258
that Kiora is peak cute
>>
>>93414860
>you don't get free spells
You're bad at the game. Read the card
>>
>>93414587
this set has singlehandedly reinvigorated my interest in an angel/cleric deck. jackdaw savior it doing a lot of the work there.
>>
>>93414776
I fucking LOVE Cake.
>>
>>93414839
>with mana value 4 or grater
It's bad
>>
>>93414030
I have Chainer and Xiahou Dun in black and in red I have Ilharg, Rionya and Tahngarth. I'm thinking of taking apart Ilharg and making a Kiki-Jiki or Rose out of it.
>>
>>93414886
Based
>>
>>93414876
>didnt read the very next sentence just to shitpost
Anon I'm trying to help you. I'd love to be wrong and it could actually be a cool good new deck, but I'm not. Because I actually play magic.
>>
>>93414896
>Xiahou Dun
Man back when I would play on mtgo there was a guy who would play at the same time as me. He had a Xiahou deck and it was both so bad and so good. Sure it won most games with an exsanguinate or some other mana sink + cabal coffers et all but damn it was just filled with cards you would never see. Literally the perfect edh deck. I miss hanging with that guy.
>>
>>93414860
You're approaching this from a really weird mindset and you keep comparing him to baral.
I don't see this as better or worse than baral, rather he's an alternative charix.

But let's talk about some of your points.
>it's only once per turn, with no way to refill your hand built in
This is a little silly, baral does draw and discard, so he doesn't refill your hand either, and most commanders don't have built in card draw. You're in blue which is the color of draw, and with Eluge you can afford to play the more expensive counter spells that have draw attached because odds are it's going to be free.
>Then your stuck with a vanilla 4/4 that you have to swing with if you want a bigger discount, so you not only need to worry about removal, but also it getting blocked in combat.
Eluge rapidly is going to be bigger than a 4/4 but also blue is the color of granting unlockable. More importantly though blue is the color of flicker.... You can just flicker him to get a bigger discount. And guess what, the discount stays if he dies and has to get recast because your opponent likely isn't going to have the means to remove the counters from your lands.

>You know what decks that focus on instants and sorceries love? Swinging in combat with their key card without winning the game.
Again I think you're making some incorrect assumptions about what's going to be in this deck based on decks that you're already familiar with (like baral)
>You dont get free spells
You quite literally do get free spells. It's going to be incredibly easy to get 2-3 flood counters and that is the sweet spot for all of the good blue instants. Anything after that is just icing on the cake. The fact that you think this is only going to be good for casting fluster storm or ponder is really bizarre to me.
>Irrelevant stuff
>>
File: jerwarhella.png (183 KB, 269x393)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>93414887
it's a good thing green and artifacts are bad at ramp. Also, it turns vehicles into creatures with haste and indestructible.
>>
>>93414981
He's just complaining this doesn't work with treasure tokens
>>
>>93414395
He was great in The Fly and Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The meme has become larger than life, though.
>>
>>93414943
Correct its not my job to read any further once you are revealed to be disingenuous. It's also never gunna be just a 4/4 but you are committed to your retard larp
>>
>>93414972
>alt charix
Yep it's an islands matters beater with some added flair. I'm vunna be swapping my charix deck for Eluge. Likely won't even change many cards
>>
>>93414972
Y-you unironically just want him to be a big swingy beater with counterspell backup? I mean if that's where the bar is, I guess he's fine, but he would be on the lower end of mid powered at best. I was just so disappointed that he has the promise to be a combo commander but, it's like he was intentionally designed to be bad at that in every concievable way.
>>
>>93414959
He does hold a special place in my heart, because he's the only viable monoblack spellslinger commander, and I have a boner for recursion commanders. Toshiro is also sort of okay in that part, but I don't like it how it's limited to instants only and aside from few exceptions, those are single use, like with the new Kaervek.
I suppose I could build the Kaervek as a budget version of sorts, but it'd feel like a pale copy anyway.
I do run some weird cards, but mostly it's relatively optimized, so it has mostly stuff you'd expect, though I don't run a single tutor.
>>
File: 6999296.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1246)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>93415074
>Y-you unironically just want him to be a big swingy beater with counterspell backup?

Yes
>>
>>93415094
List?
>>
>erm... I prefer *not* to use any commanders in the top 100 of edhrec
>>
>>93415074
Battlecruiser is edh
>>
File: Mr. Bripe.png (1.25 MB, 954x603)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
I play whatever commanders I want and don't care what others think
>>
>>93415103
this but unironically.
>>
No one replied to my post :(

>>93414430
>>
>>93415124
>this but unironically
>>
>>93415103
As it turns out, novelty seeking: the format is filled with people who seek novelty.
Imo this is a good thing
>>
>>93415099
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/rDFp6_Vt7ESQ90fT5oU_JA
There you go. I have been thinking of cutting Bitter Ordeal for something better, but I have a foil of it and it's just so pretty that it's hard to give up.
>>
>>93415141
>Not even a jak
I am insulted
>>
>>93415141
>implying I can grow facial hair
Wewlad
>>
>>93415142
>Here's why that's a good thing:
>>
>>93415130
Here's your reply, anon.
>>
Archidekt or Moxfield?
>>
>>93415150
Bitter ordeal is sick lol
>>
>>93415141
Bow ties are cool
>>
>>93415097
But anon, there are much more interesting monoblue decks to play, like the most patrician deck in the format: monoblue ramp.

>>93415112
Debatable but I dont have the energy to explain it.
>>
>>93415185
>not mono blue eldrazi
>>
File: 1705646718635.jpg (396 KB, 964x1208)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>dude kills my blyte the turn it comes out because mono red is scary apparently
>>
>>93415185
>monoblue ramp.
If you mean orvar I have considered it but ultimately decided no
>>
>>93415160
why is it a bad thing?
>>
>>93414430
>>93415130
10/10 just for including Barbed Shocker and Thieves Auction. If you're okay with UB cards, I think River Song's Diary is a bit better than Chaos Wand these days.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (395 KB, 919x1280)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>93415195
It could be if you want it to be, but may I suggest pic related?

>>93415209
I dont mean orvar. I mean a high tide deck filled with blue artifact synergy that generates an arbitarily large, but finite amount of mana into stormtide or myr battlesphere or whatever.
>>
>>93415103
Well its a good thing my commander fell out of the top 100 recently then
>>
>>93415242
Because 9 times out of 10 it's just someone dealing with their insecurities and needing validation that they are a unique and interesting individual vicariously through their deck instead of playing the damn game.
>>
>>93415274
sounds like the issue is motive rather than the fact they play a non top 100 commander?
>>
>People still arguing the land whale is bad
Flicker or attack even a couple times, and almost all your spells are free once per turn. Anyone who thinks that's bad are retarded.
>>
>>93415174
Bowties are the biggest redflag a human can wear, youre either a lesbian, troon or a massive pretentious cunt, might as well wear a gold star on your jacket cause you should be sent to a camp for wearing one
>>
>>93415300
this is the general that told me one ring and phlage was bad
>>
File: 1720655349956242.gif (47 KB, 320x240)
47 KB
47 KB GIF
>>93414030
krenko and tergrid
>>
>>93415281
Read the original post.
>erm... I prefer *not* to use any commanders in the top 100 of edhrec
It's clearly mocking people who only use those commanders specifically because they're not in the top 100, not because they have any actual connection to those commanders or find them interesting. They are literally only doing it so they can be perceived as unique and different.

I don't care if your commander is The Ur-Dragon or Ziltoid the Omniscient, so long as you're using them because you actually like them and the deck you're playing and aren't just looking for asspats about how creative you are.
>>
>>93415274
This.

>>93415300
The conclusion is it's bad if you want a competitive deck, but just fine if you want to meme with a fish.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (955 KB, 224x336)
955 KB
955 KB GIF
You play non-top 100 commanders because you want to be special
I play non-top 100 commanders because I enjoy brewing

We are not the same
>>
>>93415308
Phlage IS bad in formats where it's legal, outside of modern.
>>
>>93415320
I think you are attacking a made up strawman and also projecting it on to every single person in a giant wide brush. It's retarded but I don't care enough to guide you threw your meltdown because you expected people to agree with you.
>>
File: 1525189926.gif (1.17 MB, 500x760)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>93415331
I play top 100 commanders because I think they're fun.
>>
File: 1716070377649528.jpg (254 KB, 1869x2048)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>93415346
Which is entirely valid.
>>
>>93415205
no shit, I run auntie blyte and she's a terror.
>>
>>93415274
The format is an outlet to be unique and interesting before its anything else
Why do you think the banned list never changes?
>>
>>93415331
But anon, the most popular commanders are popular because of their brewing space rather than their power.
>>
>>93415363
No, they aren't. There is nothing new you can do with Ur dragon or Teysa and if you want to sit here and tell me there's some unknown secret tech and strats for a 16k+ commander that has existed over 5 years, then more power to you. I call total bullshit. Provide evidence.
>>
>>93415171
It's a cool card, but either it's something I play after a wrath or I manage to make infinite mana with Coffers, Rings and Deserted Temple and exile all cards from opponents libraries, but so far I haven't had a single infinite. Once I managed to take 6 extra turns with Temporal Extortion until one guy realized that I could take infinite turns if nobody took the hit.
>>
>>93414030
Feldon of the third path and Endrek sahr master breeder <- (make sure to use the new superior lore art)
>>
File: 1721754616945447.webm (2.94 MB, 696x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>mfw Aether Snap resolves
>>
Who are the top 100 commanders?
>>
>>93415405
https://edhrec.com/commanders
>>
>>93415369
>implying any secret tech exists
This isnt 2014 anon. The reason no secret tech exists is because there are 16k iterations, not including ones on other websites or in private. Anything worth building has been built or would be built soon after it was released. This is is also why complaining about netdecking is silly; no one takes a deck verbatim, but aggrigating resources before you brew is just smart.
>>
>>93414569
Yeah, when I saw this I started thinking about Loyalty, and Poison counters before +1/+1s, even though they're explicitly mentioned on the card.
Maybe I'm overvaluing Innkeeper's Talent, but I imagine it's going to hit +30bux at some point because of Planeswalkers fags
>oh my science, I can le ult immediately after playing my pw? take my money wizards!
>>
>>93415274
Id be happier dealing with someone who thinks they are a hekkin unique snowflake rather than someone who treats edh like a competitive format
The most memorable games are always with people who really brought something special to the table
>>
>>93415401
>superior new art
I HATE the new art. Why is it superior?
>>
>>93415274
>Noooo I don't wanna read! Just play a heckin familiar commander with familiar cards so I know them all by memory!
READ NIGGA
READ
>>
>>93415404
How do you wake up dead?
>>
>>93414990
>He was great in The Fly
The Fly wasn't great because of him, but in spite of him.
>>
>>93415448
My pod does this. They don't want to read complex cards so they don't, and then they get destroyed because they literally refused to read because reading is hard. Love seeing them make utterly bonkers threat assessment because they ignore the effects of certain things for being too wordy
>>
>>93415448
Bruh have you tried to read modern commanders? Every single one from otj and mkm is just a wall of shitty niche conditional abilities with names that look like a cat walked across the keyboard.
>>
>>93415475
I too hate new thing and love old thing
>>
>>93415328
>competitive
You've basically said nothing of value.
>>
>>93415431
I preordered 2 copies for about 4 bucks each (one for infect and another for a Hakbal merfolk deck that actually cares more about the 2nd ability sine having practically all my creatures have ward 1, possibly up to ward 5 if I have all the cards that give my merfolk ward on the board, is pretty handy), so if it does end up going up like that I'll probably sell one of them. Kaldheim Vorinclex has the exact same ability (he also halves the amount of counters opponents put on things, but I think the main reason people use him is doubling the counters they put) as is Doubling Season (which also lets you double loyalty counters), so it would make sense for it to also go up in value.
>>
>>93415482
Look at it. Just fucking look at it.
>>
>>93415435
Because every part of it references Trull or Endrek Lore. It's very flavorful if you bother to take a close look at it and cross-reference it with other cards that mention Endrek, Thrulls, and actual Thrull cards.
>>
>>93415491
>this commander is bad if you want it to be strong
>nuh-uh! It's actually good if you ignore everything that makes good things good!
Sure anon, whatever you say.
>>
>>93415566
Competitive edh may as well be a different format
My 5c charms deck still wins a disproportionate amount of games and I play at LGSs all over the country
You severely overestimate what it takes to win a game of commander
>>
You will kneel to the squirrels
>>
>>93415591
A man only has so much XDDDDD to go around, wotc im begging ya my jaw is getting tired from being this open this often!!!!
>>
>>93415589
>this dumb argument again
There is only one edh. Yes, you can win with a garbage pile if no one else is trying to win. No, just because you win when people are trying their best doesnt mean your deck is good. Yes, the fish could theoretically win, anything is possible. No, it isnt high powered.
>>
>>93415612
sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>93415328
>The conclusion is it's bad if you want a competitive deck
That's a really backwards conclusion.
I would conclude that it's bad if you want to make a combo deck which you described above. "Competitive" means nothing
>>
>>93415625
There are two edhs
WAAC and spirit of the format.
The role the game fills in both is different and the decks are distinctly different
Not only that but its not a monetary or accessibility difference either, the people who play cEDH are there for a distinctly different experience than casual.
The fish will see no play in cEDH and that fact means basically nothing to both camps.
>>
>>93415566
This discussion only took place in your mind anon. The card is good period, and definitely has the capacity to be "competitive"
>>
>>93415412
17. Nekusar
>Just wanted a skeleton with a crown
60. Yarok
>First legendary I opened, first commander I made
Next most popular is Zacama at 310
>>
>>93415672
Alright, when is it "good" if we're going to play the game of semantics?

>>93415685
No. There is EDH, as defined by the useless rules commitee. One banlist, one set of cards, one objective: to win the game. If your deck fits in the rules, it's an edh deck. There are better and worse decks, taking the moral relativism route is just pilpul. You have every right to build a bad deck or to show off some meme brew like ladies looking left or chair tribal; it's still bad if it doesnt win. That being said, you dont have to care if your deck is bad. You have every right to enjoy bad things. But that doesnt make them good.

>>93415762
Prove it faggot.
>>
>>93415274
Decks are extensions of individuality though.
Unless youre a faggot who just copies. You do make your own decks right anon?
>>
Is anyone else playing Bello? Thinking of doing a Card Kingdom order to prep before sleeper cards spike for RG colors. Is it just stuff like Fanatic of Rhonas Fiery Emancipation Asceticism etc.
>>
>>93415910
>Decks are extensions of individuality though.
Just like being a goth.
>>
>>93415781
>one objective: to win the game
Wrong
The point is to give judges something to do during side events
Its ok if you dont understand it, but other people do.
>>
>>93415930
By playing a game. A game with rules that eventually lead to a winner. Keep up slow anon.
>>
>>93414839
Not exactly kill on sight but really fucking vulnerable to a well timed removal spell so you'd better be able to protect him
>>
>>93415920
Yes. Choices make people individuals even if it puts them into groups.
You know whats not a choice though? Being a faggot like you
>>
File: 1719473046408629.gif (438 KB, 280x280)
438 KB
438 KB GIF
>the monty python thing is two separate lairs
>>
>>93415435
>>93415545
This^ hes wearing an ebon hand cloak which hes a high ranking member of, he also has pieces of armor thrulls on him which he created to be harvested for their scales. Instead of a weird sewer dweller he actually looks like a proper scientist/underground eugenics practitioner lmao
>>
>>93415939
And where does it say the game needs to be played in the fastest way possible
Most players from around the country in my experience are uninterested in ending the game before turn 8ish
>>
>>93416008
Nowhere? I play a competitive stax deck and games frequently go for 20+ turns.
>>
>>93416031
Wording this. If your deck cant win on turn 30 through a hate piece youre bad at deckbuilding
>>
>>93416031
It doesnt surprise me that you play competitive and do not understand the appeal of casual
>>
>>93416006
Isnt the ebon hand that weird rabbit marriage thing?
>>
>>93416064
Thanks anon, I'm glad someone gets it.

>>93416065
I play other formats too, casual just means no judges, deck lists or angle shooting autists.
>>
File: 18175512876.jpg (40 KB, 416x416)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>93415981
They're really whaling with these secret lairs now, the Miku one is four separate secret lairs with bonus lottery cards and I have no doubt there will be bonus cards on these too. They saved the rabbit, black knight, and holy hand grenade for bonus shit and I have no doubt at least one of those will probably be there. Meanwhile the reprint value on them has absolutely tanked and they're hardly worth the asking price. How'd it get this bad?
>>
>>93416103
the rabbit should have just been the Marit Lage token
>>
>>93415457
That only works if he's a secondary character, not the main fucking one.
>>
>>93415591
>More one sided board wipes
>>
File: 1560464200753.png (339 KB, 336x1182)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>93416112
I fucking wish holy shit what a great idea
>>
>>93416031
How do you like staxing em anon?
>>
I won on turn 4 the other night. And I missed a land drop.
>>
>>93416152
Nigga that's NUTS
>>
>>93416115
The star of the movie was the process of the transformation, not his acting.
>>
>>93416160
Anon, it was the actor until the final 10 minutes of the movie.
>>
>>93416158
Yep. It was nuts.
>>
>>93416137
I love it. Stax is love, stax is life. I have fully foiled stax pieces and my favorite card of all time is trinisphere. It took me a long time playing a teferi stasis deck to learn the optimal way to play things without fucking myself over, but in cedh my deck plays a lot more like a tempo deck than a traditional stax deck. People need to use removal on my back to basics or static orb or whatever, which means they have fewer answers to hit my wincons, and if any of them resolve, the tempo hit from a turn or two usually gives me an insurmountable advantage. I win quite frequently even though my deck isnt S tier anymore, especially against cocky farm decks.
>>
>>93416164
No, any actor could have played that role. The focus was on the special effects, the transportation (the baboons), and the transformation, which took over more than half of the movie. Nobody ever praises The Fly for the hack Jeff Goldblum.
>>
>>93416160
You know, I love jeff but this is a good take. The special effects are the real star of that movie.
>>
>>93415981
Both are just an incredibly lame selection of cards. What a fucking waste.
>>
Love this little bastard
>>
File: 71891 (1).jpg (223 KB, 672x936)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>93416152
>>93416169
This is the only 2 card combo ive ever put in an edh deck.
>>93416177
Trinisphere truly is the great equalizer. I built pic related back when he was a precon and slowly turned it into one of the most degen versions if the deck edhrec has ever seen. I love playing against cedh pods and seeing what kind of hate will happen today.
Once you know how to play through your own hate its one of the best times.
>>
>>93416238
Not really. Ashnods altar is a used card. Three visits is a staple. Dark depths is a playable card even banned in one format, buried alive is a playable card, birds is a playable card
Really, the only garbage is Tim and Door to nothingness, both put in as memes.

The cards in it are usable even if not particularly valuable ones.
>>
>>93416254
>nice mana dork, jackass
>>
>>93416190
It's a cronenberg film. No one actually matters to it but him. All cronenberg films are just his films.
>>
>>93416194
>>93416337
Respectable and truthful opinions.
>>
>>93416254
such a bad card lol
>>
>>93416410
this except your pet card
>>
>>93416410
>self kill your 1/1 token
>destroy a caged sun/helm of the host/crucible of worlds/rhystic study/smothering tithe/
>bad
?
>>
>>93416410
It's not great, but far from terrible.
>>
>>93416464
not in EDH card top 100 so it sucks lmao
>>
>>93416464
This effect is worth 1 green mana. 3 to make it uncounterable.
>>
>>93416169
How do I fit this guy into my Rowan deck, feels like there arent enough tokens to run it
>>
File: 01.png (192 KB, 600x608)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>93416482
Jesus anon, I've seen bad takes but have you looked at that list? Timeless lotus and ruinous ultimatum are higher than blood moon for fucks sake.
>>
>>93416555
>but have you looked at that list?
No, actually.
>>
>>93416555
why would you run blood moon in anything but mono red to shut down your own dual lands???
>>
>>93416567
Look, it's like exclusively bant nonsense, cheap green ramp, talismans, and removal.

>>93416570
To win the game anon. It's one of the best cards ever printed.
>>
>>93416570
I personally enjoy finding Blood Moon a place in dual-color decks since it's so easy to colorfix in 2-color.
>>
>>93416555
Because most people don't want to run a card where the counterplay boils down to "run 7-10 fetches and always leave them open until someone's end step"
It's a cheesy blowout if your opponents didn't build their decks around it and really annoying to deal with if they did because you have to keep shuffling before your untap.
>>
>>93416634
That's not how you deal with bloodmoon and has nothing to do with why bloodmoon isnt a good card?
>>
>>93416410
>blow up commander and a rock so they can't cast them again
works on my machine
>>
File: upstart.png (1.95 MB, 1080x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>looking to build my first deck that isnt a precon i upgrade overtime
so do i just order a fuckton of singles all at once and half end up lost in the mail?
>>
>>93416667
>and half end up lost in the mail?
I've only ever had three packages get lost.
And one of them was UPS.
>>
>>93416667
Or go to a store. Alternatively combine the decks you have into a new one.
>>
>>93416654
>I cast Blood Moon
>While that's on the stack, I crack my fetch searching a basic
>Blood Moon offline
Wow
>>
>>93416719
>sat with a fetch for 4-5 turns waiting for a potential blood moon
and for all of the nonfetch nonbasics out there?
>>
African swallows are non migratory
>>
>>93416667
magic sellers are generally not as shady as ygo sellers,
>>
>>93416719
How do they deal with blood moon in real formats anon?
>>
>>93416754
Crack the fetch in response. Scoop if it's the first turn in Legacy.
>>
>>93416328
Yes but all these cards you mention have had their fair share of reprints in the last two years. Surely they could at least drop rarer reprints with the secret lairs.
>>
>>93416667
I use CardKingdom. Sure it's a dollar more expensive than TcgPlayer but they are 100% guaranteed to not be lost in the mail or have a card swapped out for another mistakenly. Plus they give you a cool custom art token.
Whoa that sounds super shilly but the other main alternative is ebay/channel fireball so yeah...
>>
>>93416789
I buy from card kingdom a lot and I have noticed they don't always send cards that are the quality I have paid for
>>
>>93416730
>Sat with a fetch for 4-5 turns
Nearly a third of your manabase is fetches. You play the fetch as land, then sit on it until you have something you want to cast with the mana, and at that point Blood Moon has failed because your board is already established before the stax piece could stop it. It's not rocket science.

Blood Moon isn't run in EDH because the only manabases it blows out are budget ones that can't afford fetches. It's basically just attacking someone's wallet because there's no reason for any deck with 2 or more colors to not run every fetch if they can.
>>
File: megaman.png (94 KB, 183x183)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>93416667
I bought singles off of card kingdom.
Worst part is that the commander was originally in a precon so half my deck looks like an upgraded precon anyways.
>>
File: Screenshot (743).png (296 KB, 1222x1163)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>93416797
Well yeah it's an American sweatshop like Amazon is
You're probably getting Steve who's worked 10 straight hours packing orders and cracking packs to fill more orders so all the cards start looking the same and he's bending the packs to open them faster so he can go home already
>>
>>93416831
That's super fucked
>>
>>93416831
Card Kingdom is garbage
>>
>>93416831
>workers are expected to work
Oh boo hoo
>>
>>93416831
people are retarded. if any of you are stuck in a job like this, just work less until you get fired. I'm dead serious. it's not worth it to waste your life like this. in most corporate jobs, you can easily weasel through 2-3 years of not working at all before they find out. just hop from corp to corp, do literally nothing, and suck them dry. with your growing portfolio, it will become easier to find a new job with every termination.
don't let the system fuck you. fuck the system.
>>
>>93416916
time is the most valuable resource that you have. wasting it 10 hours a day in a dead-end minimum wage job is sheer insanity.
>>
>>93414837
Yeah I said
>and the Secret Lair
That still brings us to 15 Critters Planeswalkers and 7 of them are from WAR
>>
File: liberatedbyflavor.jpg (401 KB, 1440x1800)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
can someone post the webm of gideon battling erebos please?
picnotrel
>>
>>93416932
Yeah and if you didn't get free money from the government, you'd be doing it too.
>>
>>93416831
Why don't the workers tell their bosses to fuck off?
>>
File: 1695796492823910.png (256 KB, 319x360)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>93408755
>>
>>93417064
I don't get free government money. I'm simply not a slave.
>>
>>93414376
She's a heavily telegraphed glass cannon with no inherent way to disrupt other peoples combos or protect your own win. You get one shot at winning with her and all I have to do is blow her up in response to tapping her or counter your exsanguinate or crackle with power.
>>
>>93417221
Great. Neither are cardkingdom employees. If they wanted a better career they would have studied and if the working conditions are that bad then they should consider finding employment elsewhere.
>>
>>93417260
>if the working conditions are that bad then they should consider finding employment elsewhere
literally what I said, great that we can agree.
>>
>>93416919
How do I do this
>>
>>93417308
good first impressions. always remember that HR cunts are extremely lazy and will barely ever do any background checks. half of them will actually show amazement that an extremely "qualified" person like you is applying. be nice to your coworkers. learn as much as you can in the first few months there. some companies will keep schooling you for over a year if you're lucky. after the first few months, everything becomes smooth sailing and you can slowly stop doing any meaningful tasks, just the bare minimum.
but remember that this will only work in big corpos where you can hide in the endless sea of drones. small companies are too reliant on qualified workers.
>>
>>93416916
you will never be rich
>>
>>93417308
In any job, especially once you are salaried, the only thing you're getting paid for is keeping your boss and boss' boss happy. Doing what you're supposed to is neither necessary nor sufficient for accomplishing this, so figure out what DOES keep you in their good graces and do that to the exclusion of everything else. Your first grade teacher was right, making friends and being polite matters infinitely more than being smart. Be helpful without being available, and when something big comes along that can't be avoided, be prominent in its success.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>93417559
>>93417559
>>
>>93416634
What the fuck do you think blood moon does anon
>>
>>93416810
Of all the nogames posts I have read this is the most nogames of them all
>>
>>93409060
7/10
not as bad as "typal"
>>
>>93416667
proxy with makeplayingcards and mpcfill
>>
>>93418081
Punishes people that didn't spend money on fetches.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.