[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jumpchain OP.pdf (5.9 MB, PDF)
5.9 MB
5.9 MB PDF
>Brutus' Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>DriveAnon's Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cx7KoDkQa9qmDfJN9_CehZ0fxXEweKOu?usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDVDFBR2NpdG03S0U/view

>Last Thread
>>93405787
>>
Reposting 0.1 of my Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire jump. Feedback and critique are appreciated.
>>
File: 1000042927.jpg (312 KB, 2000x1000)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>Moon Princess Impregnation
These Domain Expansion names get weirder and weirder...
>>
I have a Dumb Ass question. I have been playing around with not giving My jumper all their purchases immediately having them actually earn them or find them in jump if they don't make sense for their background.

Now my Jumper has companions, I was going to make them wait too... but they are all Drop In's this jump, so I am wondering if it makes sense to make them wait or just drop everything in their lap as they are Drop ins so it doesn't have to make sense anyways.
>>
>>93417114
>L would never have thought of meeting Light, if Light didn't kill the FBI agents
God, Light could have just shut the fuck up and ignored Raye and he would be fine, wouldn't he?
>>
>>93417158
>but they are all Drop In's this jump, so I am wondering if it makes sense to make them wait o
Yes
>>
>>93417164
Light being an arrogant asshole is pretty much what dooms him most of the time. Even his first 'bout' with L ends up with L realizing he matches the psychological profiling of Kira because Light can't be humble or admit making a mistake to save his life.
>>
>>93417164
Definitely, his notes on Light were basically just that he's a dilligent student who studies hard in his free time and occasionally goes on dates with girls(assuming he still goes through with the robbery to identify Raye)
>>
Okay but how would L react if Light just, like, admitted that he was Kira? Say that he started feeling more and more guilty for taking innocent lives until he couldn't take it anymore, and just confessed to him complete with explaining the Death Note. Would L even believe him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63vgNWQ9_M
>>
>>93417198
L would ask Light about information only Kira would know and then test the Death Note on death row inmates to see if it works. Honestly, though, he might be pretty convinced when he sees the supernatural being after he touches the thing.
>>
>>93417198
L would arrest him immediately and he'd be condemned to death after they tested the Death Note on some death row convict. L would probably get it burned if the feds didn't act quick to wrest it out of his hands.
(Funnily enough it's kind of funny how he used the damn thing on people who were already in prison and slated to die even outside of the context testing his powers. Yeah nice justice dipshit.)
>>
>>93417131
Now that the act is done all that's left is naming them. jumpers what kids names have you come up with?
>>
>>93417224
>>93417231
Light buried the Death Note in concrete and threw it into the ocean, so nobody would ever be corrupted by it again and he wouldn't be tempted to use it but would still retain his memories of being Kira. So the Death Note is unavailable and not even Light can find it.
>>
>>93417232
Hugh Ass.
I like torturing children.
>>
>>93406687
JUMP #0169: Slave Harem in the labyrinth of the Other World

+1000
Origin: Drop-In
Race: Wolfkin
Perks:
>The Job Market [Wizard, Beast Warrior] (100)
>I Saw A Documentary On It (free)
>Delicious Food (100)
>Likeable Guy (200)
>Protagonist (300)
>Mule (400)
>When In Rome (100)
>Cheater (400)
Items:
>Basic Supplies (free)
>Information Card (free)
>Track Suit (free)
Companions:
>Extra Full Party (200)
>Waifu Slave (free)
Drawbacks:
>Aesthetics (+0)
>Monster Magnet (+200)
>Outlaw [Bandit] (+600)
Total: 1800/1800

My usual Eight +500
Origin: Explorer
Perks:
>The Job Market (free)
>Navigator (free)
>Mule (200)
>Rare Finder (300)
Items:
>Basic Supplies (free)
>Information Card (free)
>Black Magic Crystal (free)

Sheryl +500
Origin: Battle Slave
Race: Dragonkin
Perks:
>The Job Market [Dragon Knight] (free)
>Drop Dead Gorgeous (free)
>Battled Hardened (200)
>Go For The Throat (300)
Items:
>Basic Supplies (free)
>Information Card (free)
>Collar (free)

Commentary: Given his enforced outlaw status, Jumper might as well lean into his role. After looking for a reasonable remote location he sets up a mountain fortress as his base of operations. Given my ease of teleporting this really shouldn't hamper my exploration of the local labyrinth phenomena.
>>
>>93417232
Bill, Ashley, Jeff. I'm... not great with names. Jumper cuts a very unassuming presence usually as well.
>>
>>93417070
Writing’s not hard, I’ve done it plenty of times. I just have more fun running through ideas in my head then writing them down.
>>
>>93417242
L would *probably* believe him but he would have no way of proving he was the killer anymore. So maybe Light would be sent to a mental institution and L would be pissed for the rest of his life...
...and then Ryuk just takes the thing out of there, writes Light AND L's names and gives it to some other schmuck.
>>
>>93417164
Yes, in the short sequel manga the protagonist pretty much plays it as Light without taking unnecessary risks and wins. Not that it matters since he dies when Trump buys the Death Note and Ryuk kills him.
>>
File: IMG_9049.jpg (1.58 MB, 1491x1687)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Best jumps for going pure raw murderous prowess? Like just that damn skilled at killing, rather than superpowers or magic or whatever.
>>
File: Noel and Messier.jpg (52 KB, 480x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>93417253
Yeah, that’s fair. Writing is work and imagining is free.

…I should actually plot out the rest of my time in mortals instead of rolling dice to determine things.
>>
>>93417271
>Ryuk kills him
He didn't die of that, he died because the shinigami king got super pissy about it.
>>93417272
Kurenai has a perk that makes you stupidly good at using random bladed objects.
>>
>>93417271
Man that was so funny. The kid pretty much had a flawless plan. The only reason he lost was a literal diabolus ex machina. Imagine being so good the King of the Shinigami gets pissed at you for it and retroactively makes it so nobody can do what you did lol
>>
>>93417232
Not something stupid like Arcueid.
>>
Is there any reason I shouldn't go about systematically exterminating the Shinigami in Death Note for being metaphysical parasites upon humanity who actively drain the lifespans of mankind to sustain themselves? Do they provide any actual service to humanity in return for their "work", because I genuinely don't remember if they actually do anything of note beyond sucking up people's lives and fucking around with Death Notes when they're bored.
>>
>>93417272
There was a book series I read ages ago. Fantasy setting, but random people had fancy eyes and got superpowers from them. One guy had like silver and gold eyes or something and the ability to see lies? Idk. The king might have had mind control? The main character had her superpower be killing things though. Put a rock in her hand and she could beat a dozen knights to death when she was ten. It later was revealed her thing was survival iirc after she did some wilderness stuff and revealed she always knew which way north was or something.

I dunno if we have a jump for it, but I can’t even remember the name.
>>
>>93417158
Yeet that shit out of a portal at them when they do good things
>>
>>93417313
Honestly I think Shinigami have a pretty rough deal. They don't *have* to be bad people, but they are actively punished for making the choice to not be so. They live in what seems like a deserted wasteland and their ruler is a collossal asshole who seemingly wants absolutely no one to be having fun without making someone else suffer, ever. I'd kill the King, repeal the laws that seem to have the specific purpose of making people's lives worse and rehabilitate the Shinigami.
>>
Anyone got a list of settings with a masquerade?
>>
>>93417319
Very helpful.
>>
>>93417272
Generic Western has a perk literally called Just Good At Killing Things.

I"m fond of the combination of the Fighter perkline from Highschool of the Dead and the skill perks of Rurouni Kenshin when I gotta be a murderblender
>>
>>93417344
Nta but the problem is that they, to live, must kill humans, they are predators, so humans don't like them.
>>
How hard is it to survive Battle Destruction School Dangerous as a first jump
>>
>>93417369
I'd just create human clones in vats, wake them up, give them a name, kill them. Extract memories from the brain, put it in another identical body, send them on to life, repeat with more clones
>>
>>93417299
Nasu doesn't peak English. its why we get all those stupid names in the clocktower. and Artoria actually being called Altria
>>
>>93417388
To be fair it's not a specific Nasu issue. The best one I've seen so far was Quattro Vagina
>>
>>93417400
>My name is 4Pussy, fear me
>>
File: e11.gif (487 KB, 500x373)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>93417400
He makes it work.
>>
>>93417232
Serelda. It's a family name.
>>
>>93417383
I would simply give them agelessness if I wanted.
>>
>>93416827
? Seems simple enough. Theo was at an academy of science, the local deity didn't like said academy as they would find uncomfortable truths, he got BETRAYED by the main, really retarded and unlikeable, heroine, survived and bidded his time, encountered and made some of his allies, build his fucking flying city, discovered more Ether technology like fucking artificial speeded up pregnancy.
>I can't warp my head around why anyone does what they do
They need an army, the girls have body good for it literally, Theo lay ayy it out to them, like it ot not, they have to get egged.
Seems pretty easy to understand.
Demiurge want to kill everything, and his mere presence is literal sterility.
Bahamut wanted to genocide everyone, except her church-kingdom and make a reincarnation cycle around said church-kingdom because she couldn't kill Demiurge or his effect. She's retarded as it's just slowed the process, and make Theo and his Rival sped up their plans.
In the Law Ending Theo find the theorycrafting of the cure, but isn't able to use it because of basic logic and have to get Deus Ex Machina out of this. In Chaos, he decide to let the old world die, and replace everything by better, newer, and superior races. Which sound great, until you realize that he's an asshole, and oh yeah, it really helped that Bahamut fucking showed Demiurge down his throat so now he's a fucking God and only the usual Chaos Escalation can stop him.
Unironically, Theo's plan on Chaos was the best plan logically and morally, it's insane, how do you fuck that up? Theo at his most fucked up, despite all the atrocity he is doing, is the most logical, unless you go for the fake harem ending.
Why is Chaos always the coolest most based route, even when it's really fucked up?
You won't find me defending the finer points of the plot though, just the basic bitch things.

What I disliked the most in GAIA was the labyrinth, the lack of corruptions and the plot is very weak ya.
>>
>>93417388
Magi names are on purpose, I vaguely remember it getting mentioned in one of the works that they name them some bullshit so they are removed from human society or something like that.
>>
>>93417388
>pic
I can assure you, I don't want right pic. I want neither, but I would choose left if I had to.

>>93417400
Emphasis on best, dunno if it's because the character is like that or because the show is like that, but besto.
There's Laputa too, but it's less stupid name and more Miyazaki being a bit retarded.
>>
What are some neat animals to take as a ninja animal summon clan in naruto? I was thinking maybe something other than frogs, snakes, or slugs.
>>
>>93417507
Turtles obviously.
>>
Hey a question in the morrowind jump. If you take the anticipation perk. Does your divinity go away post plot? Hows that work in worlds without a convenient source of divinity (heart of lorkhan) to draw from?
>>
>>93417507
Centipede.
>>
>>93417271
>>93417298
That ending sucked. Just because the author got a boner to point out.
>>
>>93417507
Foxes, you can get kitsunes as well as giant 9 tail knockoffs.
>>
>>93417272
SB has a jump for the Baldur's Gate Trilogy in its D&D series folder. One of the major Bhaalspawn powers is the Slayer transformation that takes everything about you that isn't good for killing and murdering things and basically shuts that stuff down entirely for an equivalent boost in your ability to just absolutely murder-death-kill your way through everything as long as you're in the transformation. The Slayer form is also pretty damn strong on its own even without that boost, in the game's it automatically set your physical stats to 25 (the highest they can go) and gave you a ludicrous amount of attacks which (literally, in context of the lore) made you murder incarnate. The perk version doesn't have the whole "your soul will be destroyed if you stay transformed too long" issue either, though it'll take you a while to train it up to the point you can use it for more than a minute or two before falling out of it.
>>
Does anyone have the updated Warehouse? The version on the Drive is broken for me
>>
File: 1715366113483814.jpg (27 KB, 474x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>93417388
>pic
Eating is so goddamn disgusting.
>>
>>93417271
Trump bought the Deathnote? As in Orange Man Trump? If so what on earth was the in story justification for that?
>>
>>93417272
Assassination classroom should have that, also ultimate talent in Danganronpa.
>>
>>93417538
Are you an alien?
>>
>>93417535
It's in the OP Post.
>>
>>93417531
Can't wait for BG2 jump.
Man, the Slayer in BG3 is so badass, they really mixed both the Slayer and the Ravager into something horrible and cool. Poor Sarevok and Viconia though. Holy shit they were done dirty.

Baal was a sick motherfucker.
>>
>>93417561
BG3 jump neverever.
>>
>>93417507
weasels, though I think Temari might already have that clan contract? Or at least the one for that one supernatural version of weasels from japenese myth
>>
>>93417572
>You will never bitchslap Mystra.
>You will never steal the Dead Three's powers
>You will never have super brainwashing powers
Why living bros.
>>
>>93417507
Vultures that specialize in stealing eyeballs
>>
>>93417232
Barcueid, Carcueid, and Darcueid, because those letters come after A.
>>
>>93417561
They should have left the bhaalspawn stuff behind entirely and focused entirely on the new plot stuff imo. Retreading old ground that already had a satisfying conclusion served little purpose beyond nostalgia bait and was basically guaranteed to cause fan backlash when new writers, who probably have never played the earlier games and don't give a shit about them, completely butchered the presentation of OG characters from the earlier titles. This happens virtually every damn time a "remake" for an older game gets made and the game publishers never seem to learn their fucking lesson.
>>
File: 15716851611512.png (338 KB, 750x547)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>93417547
The new Kira puts the Death Note on an auction using Ryuk to deliver it to the winner. USA government is the one that ends up buying it.
>>
>>93417185
It's not even that he's just an arrogant asshole. It's that Light's ego cannot coexist with other people. He WILL rise to any challenge or provocation issued to him, he can't help himself. His God complex compels him to seek to "defeat" L in a direct intellectual competition to prove his superiority when by all accounts he could effortlessly win with minimal issue simply by keeping a low profile and continuing what he was doing. But L deliberately prodded his ego and leveraged it against him, puzzling out that Kira was probably Light within a hilariously short amount of time. He knew for like 90% of the series, he was simply sitting around trying to figure out how Light was killing people and how to prove it in a court of law.
>>
>>93417561
I too am hoping that Acheld will eventually get around to the BG2 jump. Their BG1 jump is great and I've had a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>93417561
For me, it's the full illithid transformation, even though the diminished model they had to use to keep the character animations isn't nearly as cool looking as the standard illithid model, and you only get to play as it for the last couple hours of gameplay, which are also the most tedious hours of gameplay, and it's pure combat. Haha...

>there will never be another game with this much mind flayer focus again
>this is all I get
>>
>>93417616
>pic
That's retarded though, there's no way "kira" would be able to use the money without getting caught.
>>
File: 1526343356591.jpg (18 KB, 316x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>93417590
the twenty seventh child is names Aarcueid. she grows up to look and act just like Arcueid but with a pirate hat. accent comes included.
>>
>>93417281
>…I should actually plot out the rest of my time in mortals instead of rolling dice to determine things.
Write down a loose order of major events and develop things as you go.

Meanwhile I’m making a new Mortal Heroes build and find myself 1000 points short. The Gem destiny would help, but the whole point here is to make a build that doesn’t take it.
>>
>>93417635
The money was donated to Japan, creating an economic boom for several years.
>>
>>93417185
>>93417617
L literally won when he captured Misa, utterly embarrassing Light when he thought he had a guaranteed W. Misa just used the "give away the Death Note" thing to escape at the last minute, which in itself seems highly conspicuous and realistically should've let L realize Light did the same thing later on to thwart his dumb hail Mary plan.
>>
>>93417635
He asks him to split the donation to every person in his age range from his city or something like that.
>>
>>93417638
Together, they combine into their ultimate form, ABFGJKLMNOPQSTVWXYZRCUEID.
>>
Remember that the logic behind extended stay drawbacks is that every 10 years of extended stay is as hazardous as doing a FRESH jump WITHOUT being paid the +1000cp for a fresh jump, because it's 10 more years for random nonsense to try and catch you. Too much time in even perfectly safe comfy jumps and you become an ACTUARIAL STATISTIC unless you have a perk for that... and Drawbacks should never be costed as 'we'll assume everybody bought a perk that made this less hazardous', because at that point they're outright TAXES.

LESS THAN HALF of the world's population actually lives long enough to die of old age(*)... and that's just in ONE, mundane real world.

(*) Specifically, I believe the statistic is that approximately 40% of the population will die at the age of 70 or above... and that's still counting the people who manage to get homicided or accident at 70+, so the actual 'died of complications of health of old age' is EVEN LOWER.

Even WITH aging removed from the equation, that first century of life - and remember, 10 jumps is 100 years - is putting some noteworthy effort into trying to kill you just via the random vicissitudes of existence... and that's BEFORE you dropped your ass into a new world with fantastical hazards. This shit ain't SAFE, never was.

If Generic First Jump is available from your Benefactor, NEVER EVER skip it. FUCK your character concept, y'all NEED dat shit. Hell, take the extended stay Drawback in there if you can. (Given the anti-chain-fail protections of G1J, better you get your first century of life there than anywhere else.)
>>
>>93417617
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CKjELxHhg
>Hot take: Columbo would have had better success than L at catching Light.
>Now, I'm not just saying this because Columbo is the greatest detective ever. Columbo's whole shtick is that he's a master of catching people who are (supposedly) smarter than him, feeding their egos and acting like a bumbling fool.
>This would honestly be the perfect strategy against Light, someone who's so cocksure and so obsessed with defeating his intellectual equals, that he'd completely overlook the Lieutenant until the last second- and by then it'll be too late.
>>
Reminder that Yagami spells "I Am Gay". And can you really deny that Light is gay after seeing how he plays tennis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofBh5a84K0
>>
>>93417612
In a way, that made sense, it's BG3, we should have knew.Balls' name would be involved in some way.
But I completely agree with you on everything, if shit all over the original trilogy.

>>93417623
The level of fun you can have with this jump is stupid. It's great.

>>93417629
Bro no, you'll lose your hair, your beauty, your soul apparently, and most importantly, your dick. ...I think? I dunno what to to think, I never did that with TheEmperor/Baldur
What a sus fucker.
>>
>>93417667
Are we finally back around to SB crossposting season?
>>
File: 1701587850100638.jpg (35 KB, 248x348)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>93417666
Its just all the kids sitting on top of each others shoulders wearing a trench coat. the older ones got bullied into it by there younger siblings.
>>
>>93417507
Birds are good as messangers, scouts and flying mounts.
Dogs are pretty good at tracking and recongizing certain senses .
Aquatix animals like Sharks do both aud you in moving around, you can also unleash them to attack underwater targets.
>>
>>93417685
>lose your hair
I disdain mammalian traits as it is.
>your beauty
And gain so much more devastating beauty.
>your soul apparently
Illithids have souls, the gods of Faerun just can't even detect them because they're so alien, let alone harness them. The FR setting creator confirmed it, the fact that illithid liches exist also confirms it, and Withers even tells you he was wrong about illithids not having souls in the game, which confirms it yet again (along with the fact that you plainly exist on the Fugue Plain as a squid if you choose to kill yourself in the end).
>your dick
It's left ambiguous in the in-game flavor if they have conventional genitalia or not, and it's wort mentioning there's a Drizzt novel where he kicks a flayer in the nards and it hurts.
>>
>>93417635
>>93417645
>>93417659
The final yield of the auction is a bid of 1 quadrillion yen by the US which is, what, over 600 billion US dollars. The money is spread across bank accounts all over Japan so it couldn't be traced back to him, with him getting something like multiple millions by himself imo
>>
File: 1721726604844021.png (1.02 MB, 1080x1178)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>93417480
>Seems simple enough.
I meant the girls, half the time they seem to act contrary of what they want to do or what they claim to be like.
And yeah the plot isn't very good, it's somehow worse than RAGNAROK which wasn't anywhere above mid
>>
>>93417645
>>93417742
Wouldn't that just create massive inflation?
>>
>>93417771
Kinda yeah. It was remembered as the "Kira Bubble" afterwards, and we all know what happens with economic bubbles.
>>
>>93417590
At least you didn't let her name anyone Kumper.
>>
File: 12895719285719.png (304 KB, 760x580)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>93417769
Do you plan to add side material stuff to the Toaru jump?
>>
>>93417822
There are already a few side material things in, but some I want to keep away for NT since magic side gets magic gods, aleister, coronzon, etc. So science side needs more stuff.
What you mean in specific? maybe I can cram it in
>>
>>93417838
Mostly thinking about fairy tale/folklore based magic since it's not on the WIP list and I think the users only show up in NT.
>>
So the archives mention Trinity Seven a bunch of times as if its jumpable, or at least has a WIP doc. Does anyone have the pdf?
>>
>>93417507
Consider, BAT NINJA!
>>
>>93417644
>Thing
>Other thing
>Infernal thing
>Back to the first thing
>Beach episode
>That other other thing
>Steal from a 1000 year old sidereal
>More things

I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>93417913
It's Reddit's and is from 4 years ago, so not at all current with the outer god bullshit the series currently has.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qti9dMrBmpgvbBnai2B0UQF4xUXHZe4VwCJi9KrxP5M/edit
>>
>>93417771
It would significantly up the value of the yen and devalue the dollar, at least, so Japan would come out with a positive trade and an economc boom anyway.
>>
>>93417954
I wasn't invested in the outer god bullshit anyway. Thanks anon.
>>
>>93417769
Pregnancy and rape and an autistic MC will do that.
Can't defend much of the plot again, but holy shit, Chaos is the goat again though. Goat of Goats. Again. Did not expect the title drop, Belios' plan, or the sheer depravity of it all. It's delicious. Some call it comical, I wanna say, dunno don't care shit's great.
It's the only game of the three were the hero just push aside the heroines, no corruption, except Carmilla if you choose to, or anything, he just use them as egg factories and if it's your first playthrough they are gone from your team. It's jarring and ballsy.

>And yeah the plot isn't very good, it's somehow worse than RAGNAROK which wasn't anywhere above mid
Reading RAGNAROK make me happy, sad, laugh, worried.
Happy, it'll be a good game. Gaia still is a good game, same with Frontier, despite their flaws And it's because an International Release, the flaws it has will be lessened.
Sad because we will have to wait until the next year for it to come out. November 2025 is the expected release date. Kill me.
Laugh because the moment the kickstarter was opened, the minimum and above were reached, and it's still is going up tiers.
Worried for a lot of reasons, it seems to be the most hated game behind Gaia, to the point announcing Vidar that was compared to Anora instantly made people cheer. This make me worried. Gaia IR and Frontier IR had bad things in them, and they were the International Release, they were the better, polished versions.
Oh and the artstyle, what the fuck is up with our new MC and Loki's face.
Oh and there's two MCs. Vali, and Loki from Frontier. I don't like that. One because I self insert a bit and sharing girls and the spotlight is weird in a hentai game, a bit of a boner killer and because I learned that this Loki isn't the one I played and loved to play so I'm not interested other than he was the final boss of the original Chaos. Laame.
I hope for some DEPRAVITY.
>>
How would a JJK/Inuyasha crossover world work?
>>
>>93417771
Immediate short term burst of value (from the yen going up a ton, making imports cheaper) and a significant boost to the economy because everyone goes out and pays all their bills/buys a new car/starts a new business.
The issue is that if car manufacturers rise prices when the production lines get crammed shut of new orders, (same for construction businesses/new houses, new businesses, everything), then the inflation starts to build up.
Basically this would give Japan a significant boost in all markets. From there, there's the possiblity of this spinning back into a new burst (manufacturers/construction companies/banks reinvesting all the money into themselves) or just inflationing (they just raise prices to not have to keep up with demand).
The first one is amazing. The second one is a disaster.
>>
>>93418036
Sango would be hot.
>>
>>93417977
Wouldn't the dollar rise, given that they now have the ultimate weapon in their hands? It's basically a confirmation of eternal US hegemony. Sure, they can't actually use it, but nobody knows that.
>>
>>93418045
She already is. Arguably being drawn by GayGay would just make her less hot.
>>
>>93418071
That's what I mean.
>>
>>93418060
Nta but wouldn't some other country send a spy to go steal/destroy it inevitably? There's no way that thing is lasting forever.
>>
>>93418086
Well that's part of the great game of spies and shadows, rather than the economics of nations.
>>
>>93418036
It would make Inuyasha worse. Which is no mean feat.
>>
File: 1721465193634520.jpg (406 KB, 800x1800)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>93418026
>Goat of Goats
Let's agree to disagree. We ain't really communicating here.
>>93417888
Yeah that's nt stuff
>>
>>93418086
>>93418106
What anon said and also: that's an outlook that investors do not have. What will actually happen is:
>INVESTOR 1: THE US IS LITERALLY INVINCIBLE NOW FUCK BUY DOLLAR BUY DOLLAR BUY DOLLAR BUY DOLLAR BUY DOLLAR
>INVESTOR 2: FUCK THEY GOT A LOT OF MONEY NOW. BUT YEN YEN YEN BUYYYYY
>INVESTORS 3+: DOLLAR AND YEN ARE RISING BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW
>(dollar and yen rise)
>>
>>93418114
>It would make Inuyasha worse.
I watched it when I was a tween and liked it. I remember liking Sesshomaru the best.
>>
>>93418036
That reminds me there is a petrified miko and dragon corpse sitting around you can take and probably use for something if necromancy is your thing.
>>
>>93417344
>They live in what seems like a deserted wasteland and their ruler is a collossal asshole who seemingly wants absolutely no one to be having fun without making someone else suffer, ever.
The Shinigami king is a nice Sukuna?
>>
>>93417506
>There's Laputa too, but it's less stupid name and more Miyazaki being a bit retarded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laputa
>>
>>93418036
sesshomaru wank vs Sukuna wank. also Kenny and Naraku are pen pals.
>>
>>93418134
I like his mom, she is a good doggo.
>>
Would the creation of an actually reliable missile defense system that could intercept nuclear weapons cause World War III?
>>
>>93418131
>Let's agree to disagree. We ain't really communicating here.
Aww come ooooooon, it was great! Theo being an asshole, Bahamut fucking up again, the heroines fucked up fates when you beat them, Main Girl's ending as a GACHA MACHINE!, the Gaia race, Titie's fucked up body who was way more fucked up in the original, self righteous hypocritical AU organization being knocked down a notch. It was fun!
Theo is an asshole but man, I loved it. And hey In True Chaos he still care a bit about Titie. so all is forgiven. kek.
>>
File: tomino names.jpg (1.03 MB, 480x4320)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>93417400
Tomino did a little trolling.
>>
>>93417674
>deny that Light is gay after seeing how he plays tennis?
My nigga the fact he even plays tennis is proof enough.
>>
>>93418189
No, why would it? It would lead to more aggressive proxy wars and maybe would break stuff like the Cuba blockade. Depends on how widespread the tech is.
>>
>>93418199
If he was really gay he'd just use his dick as a tennis racket.
>>
File: 1720926396274229.png (2.93 MB, 1920x2331)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>93418195
Anon, it's a shit game. There's no other way to say it. Theo is a piece of shit that deserves everything bad that can happen to him.
All the characters are selfish retards and nothing made sense for more than 3 seconds
>>
How many times would a jumper have to nuke central and south America to get them to stop sending people to the US?
>>
>>93418220
>gay he'd just use his dick as a tennis racket.
Anon he's Japanese meaning he's Asian. His dick is too small for using as a racket that's why he uses a racket like a woman.
>>
>>93418240
A belt of radioactive cobalt across Panama would work. MacArthur was truly ahead of his time.
>>
>>93418240
As much as is required to form an impassible barrier of radioactive fallout.
>>
>>93418170
I'm not stupid Anon.
>>
>>93418221
>it's a shit game
Nah, wouldn't go as far. Stupid labyrinth system, worst heroines, no corruptions just titles, but not a bad game, maybe the worst of the series.
And if you say that about Theo, then Milia deserve thousand times worse.

>pic
*kick* *kick*
*kiiiiiiiiick*
>>
File: 1719475542511863.jpg (302 KB, 1359x2000)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>93417516
>Does your divinity go away post plot?
Only if you took the Stolen Divinity drawback.

>Hows that work in worlds without a convenient source of divinity (heart of lorkhan) to draw from?
It's just on the level of individual Tribunal members, it doesn't actually depend on the Heart of Lorkhan unless you got the Stolen Divinity drawback.
>>
Good night guys.
>>
>>93418286
LEWD creature.
>>
>>93418286
Need her in naked labcoat flavor.
>>
File: 1705491809911301.jpg (4.07 MB, 3500x3500)
4.07 MB
4.07 MB JPG
>>93418290
>>93418303
>naked labcoat flavor
Unfortunately there is only one fanart like that (that I know of/have) and it's very NSFW. Still, peak taste you both, I approve.
>>
>>93418287
Good night, WoL
>>
>>93418325
I still miss your retarded foxfu posting days.
>>
>>93418325
Is it on gelbooru or danbooru?
>>
>>93418290
Not as lewd as this one.
>>
>>93417232
Not sure yet (but I know what sorts of names I intend to avoid), but it will be relevant for the Dragonblooded chain that I'll start once the dupe is out. I know in the first run of that Chain the kids had names like Corona or Widukind or Sarolt, depending on who their other parent was and which jump they were born in.
>>
File: 1715149024411812.png (634 KB, 1200x1600)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>93418325
>>naked labcoat
peak fashion
>>
>>93418342
This creature is AI generated; it's no good, and into the garbage it goes.
>>
File: 1713770811690801.jpg (348 KB, 1800x2400)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>93418337
Gelbooru it seems.

>>93418327
Waifus come and go. Style is eternal.
>>
Should I make the Tau my first empire by doing the scenario that has you unify them after all hell breaks loose? They are relatively small and advanced.
>>
File: Hyrule HairCare.png (366 KB, 600x300)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>93417727
That's why I said apparently.
... I still find it weird how the gods can't do shit with them, and worse, the Dead Three decided to do that shitty plan of their with that in mind.

>I disdain mammalian traits as it is.
You are shaming us all.

>It's left ambiguous in the in-game flavor if they have conventional genitalia or not
Does The Emperor/Balduran shake his hips? They don't show that?
>>
>>93418399
They have no apparent external genitalia but there is a weird bulge there.
>>
>>93418411
This isn't helping.
>>
>>93418417
You wouldn't even need a dick if you get four canonically erogenous tentacles in exchange. There's always polymorph spells anyway. I wanted to be a skeleton before this so I hardly care and have plotted workarounds.
>>
>>93418380
>Waifus come and go. Style is eternal.
>He's not loyal to his waifu.
>>
File: 1720576698274258.jpg (439 KB, 1116x2000)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>93418282
>kick* *kick*
>*kiiiiiiiiick*
Worse than the time rurushu compared Touma to Suzaku and Nunnally
>>
>>93417590
>Darcueid
>>
>>93418459
She gonna steal yo wallet
>>
File: 1702623619194872.png (84 KB, 340x340)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>93418443
I dunno how to tell you anon, but waifus aren't real.
>>
>>93418391
No, save them for later, make an empire with your space marines
>>
>>93418451
If you have some form of native biological regeneration, is the damage caused by magic use as an Esper anything to worry about?
>>
>>93418436
>four canonically erogenous tentacles in exchange
They are on the mouth, and nowhere long enough to do fun things with them.

>There's always polymorph spells anyway
>I wanted to be a skeleton before this so I hardly care and have plotted workarounds.
Since when can they do that?
>>
>>93418451
Who the hell does that.
nice hentai pic

>>93418464
I'm horrified by your casual racism sir.
>>
>>93418476
>They are on the mouth, and nowhere long enough to do fun things with them.
Seems to be the case for most of them.
>Since when can they do that?
A wizard can learn a polymorph spell.
>>
>>93418499
Yes, but I thought the Polymorph spell was taking the shape of something or someone, not flat fleshcrafting.
>>
File: 1720638355425472.jpg (726 KB, 894x1272)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>93418472
Aside from the pain? Not really, just get a really good one for good measure
>>93418483
Lelouch
>>
>>93418510
It is. You get a dick doing that.
>>
File: not impressed.jpg (25 KB, 334x415)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>93418514
>Lelouch
Clever. Never thought Rurushu was Lelouch.
>>
File: image-900x506.png (840 KB, 900x506)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>93418466
You are weak.
>>
>>93418527
Then why the fuck does the Grafting mechanic even exist for, if you can grow anything as you wish. What's the drawback.
>>
>>93418538
Hell if I know.
>>
File: learn_this_power.gif (1009 KB, 500x229)
1009 KB
1009 KB GIF
>know basically nothing about the Digimon World games
>wish to replicate the Meat Fields anyway, so as to host delicious meaty feasts without any need to actually keep livestock
>also to confuse anyone writing travelogues about the inevitable territorial acquisitions of Jumper
>>
File: 1721569158282641.png (1.81 MB, 1920x1080)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>93418532
Just saying anon. I also never expected him to be so callous to the mentally damaged
>>
>>93418542
That mean you can, literally, get Beholder's eyes willy nilly. The eyes that cancel magic!
You could polymorph yourself a crown of them!
>>
>>93418558
>magic up eyes that cancel magic
Nta but what
>>
>>93418564
Antimagic Field is itself a spell, makes sense to me.
>>
>>93418551
>to the mentally damaged
That's insulting to Touma, Touma is great.

>pic
My spirit soul animal when I see something shitty.
>>
>>93418391
Yes especially if they are the fetish art Tau.
>>
>>93418045
I remember there's a PS2 self insert Inuyasha RPG where your character tries to cuck the canon couples. I wonder how pissed it would make people if they did this with another franchise nowadays.
>>
>>93418575
>Cast anti-magic spell
>The anti-magic spell is within its own range
>Anti-magic spell is negated
Wizards are not engineers.
>>
>>93418600
Got to love it when self insert protagonist just make any girl they want there's. Code geass had this for when you bang nunnally and lelouch just had to accept this
>>
>>93418564
I'm not making the rules, the central eye of a Beholders nullify magic, despite them being magical. There is no zero explanation for this paradox and the writer even handwave it by saying no one know how it work.
If you think that's weird, remember that Beholders' eyes are full of magic, and that they themselves like to look at magical spells and items, it's their versions of a hobby and eating. Kinda.
>>
>>93418610
But anon, it just works.
>>
>>93418634
Do the people who post these pics even play F/GO? That's even less Saber than Muramasa is Shirou.
>>
File: this kills the shiki.jpg (128 KB, 1426x640)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>93418648
You think that's going to stop them when it looks like there ship is in danger?
>>
Would a jumper having the powers of every single stand in Jojo would be too much to handle for anyone in JJK jump?
>>
File: the bigger one.jpg (1.29 MB, 1047x1280)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>93418600
>tries to cuck the canon couples
Tries, not succeed?

>>93418634
>Code geass had this for when you bang nunnally and lelouch just had to accept this
Lost Colors was based just for this.
Brother in Law indeed.
>>
>>93418634
>Fuji fire
Where I come from, we call that self insert but same energy.
>>
>>93418675
Does that include stuff like Made in Heaven, Gold Experience Requiem, and Wonder of U?
>>
>>93418691
None of the Heaven stands but everything, yes
>>
>>93418675
Didn't Araki thought of making DIO every Arcana stands or something?
>>
>>93418634
Imagine focusing on Castoria when the same Lostbelt already introduced the best character.
>>
>>93418600
I remember when "cuck" first started seeping into site parlance before it became the defining phenomenon of Web 2.0 4chan.
>>
>>93418704
I heard there was a plan at one point that his Stand would be "having the Stand of every Joestar," which is how he used that Hermit Purple-esque ability that one time, but I don't have any proof.
>>
>>93418676
>Tries, not succeed?
There's some gaps in my memory, but from what I remember the MC gets Isekaid back to real world right after he confess. So all romances ends up with him looking at the clouds saying 'We Will meet someday again' or something like that. Unless you pick Kagome, then she just calls you.
>>
>>93418675
JJK has this handles easily. stands are so goofy they will just make Comedian stronger. and the fact Takaba being a Japanese comedian will know ALL the Jojo's jokes. get ready to be trapped in jojo meme hell.
>>
>>93418735
>There's some gaps in my memory, but from what I remember the MC gets Isekaid back to real world right after he confess. So all romances ends up with him looking at the clouds saying 'We Will meet someday again' or something like that
Cringe.

>Unless you pick Kagome, then she just calls you.
Based I guess.
>>
File: 1686622828369258.png (319 KB, 725x712)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>93418718
Truly, this fairy is best girl.
>>
>>93418751
Which Jump
>>
>>93418739
This. It'll just actualize the Jorge scenario where Kars talks someone's stand into betraying them.
>>
Legit question, is there anything stopping me from summoning 5 Artorias?
>>
>>93417667
I'll survive because I'm just better.
>>
>>93418766
There is only one of her.
>>
>>93418758
>>
>>93418766
>is there anything stopping me from doing X in TYPE MOON?
No. Fucking dammit. Put it in your skulls already you dimwits.
>>
Ghosts appear and fade away.
>>
>>93418675
Depends on how much main character energy jumper has.
The sheer breadth of abilities means you can probably finagle a solution to most encounters with quick thinking and good strategy, but the fact that you'd still be a squishy human behind all your powers means you could lose if someone manages to get a clean hit in.

If you used Star Platinum and The World at the same time, could you stop stopped time?
>>
>>93418766
The fact you now have to feed 5 Artorias
>>
>>93418791
You posted Part 2 twice.
>>
>>93418739
Nah, if a jumper is funnier, then Tanaka would lose
>>
>>93418799
If there are multiple Artorias then why do people care so much about her fucking other dudes? Fuck your own Artoria instead of fiending after some other dude's.
>>
>>93418805
Just realized that as I posted it.
>>93418779
>>93418758
>>
>Sonic=King Arthur
>Artoria=King Arthur
>Therefore, Artoria=Sonic
This proves that Eggman would hate her.
>>
>>93418791
>>93418779
>>93418821

Thank you anons. Ya dork
>>
>>93418823
>Therefore, Artoria=Sonic
There's art of this out there
>>
>>93418824
Just one anon. Had a fuckup with my files that I only just now noticed; fixed now.
>>
>>93418763
Do you think an Ultimate Lifeform who tried their hand at comedy would be funny enough to make people laugh themselves to death?
>>
>>93418833
That would be a thing, an Ultimate Thing eeeh?
>>
>>93418766
In a regular grail war I'm pretty sure there's protections in the system against someone summoning multiple servants, and if you did summon 5 Artorias the mana cost would probably suck you dry immediately, given one servant is already a huge burden on most summoners.
But if you can deal with both of those issues (or just go hopping to different jumps any picking her up each time), then go ahead.
>>
>>93418833
Shadows memes have killed many.
>>
>>93417667
It's also only 100 points, so the extra ten years can't be that much worse.
>>
>>93418842
>5 Artorias immediately suck you dry
Lewd
>>
>>93418842
Even if you CAN deal with the mana cost, can you deal with the monetary cost? Their stomachs will suck your wallet dry immediately.
>>
>>93418826
Need it.
>>
>>93418843
where is the trailer egg-man
>>
>>93418817
This is the case with multiple characters in F/GO, with different people either crying or boasting NTR over different versions of characters. Sometimes the degree of separation is just "They're alternate timelines," or "They're both different copies of the same soul," but sometimes the separation is as crazy as shit like, "She's a wrong-type entity copy of an impossible theoretical future version of an alternate timeline version of the original," and shit. Still, people unendingly post about it, some because they still feel they're being cucked, some because they want to feel like they're cucking. They will never reach the apex.
>>
File: 1720799008514005.png (909 KB, 848x1700)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>93418591
>Touma
Bring a great bro that can fight the world and win doesn't mean he isn't brain damaged. Like, several at that.
>>
>>93418718
>best character.
But Camazotz wasn't in Lostbelt 6
>>
Can Wishcraft from F/SN or Prisma Illya Summon Servants?
>>
>>93418864
Be patient, it will come eventually.
>>
>>93418883
Yeah, but he isn't that brain damaged, and he isn't a piece of shit like Suzacuck.

Oh yeah, let's come back to VB real quick before I go to sleep, how was the original Ragnarok?
>>
>>93418884
Schizophrenic Mecha Protagonist Batman is a strong contender.
>>
>>93418888
>Babysitting Cream
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
>>
>>93418887
Go there >>93418780
>>
>>93418907
>Letting her chug an entire 2 liter bottle of soda
I hope that part's not accurate.
>>
>>93418887
Yes but the cost will be absurd.
>>
>>93418871
>Everyone wants to have their own Saber wife
>Infinite timelines and immaterial variations
>Jealous boyfriends and husbands multiply
>No Fucked a Saber club for patrician men
How did we get here? Is the cuck just the natural predator of the based?
>>
>>93418887
Yes, but you will need a good amount of mana.
>>
>>93418905
Suzaku isn't brain damaged. He's just a retard
>VB
Hell I don't remember. I wanna watch some old anime tonight but afterwards I can try to check vB Ragnarok again
>>
I need psychic waifus, like the esper sisters and Sabrina. Can't think of many.
>>
>>93418906
It's honestly amazing to me how both for Part 1 the 6th and 7th singularity were the best, while for Part 2 it's the 6th and 7th lostbelts that were the best
>>
>>93418934
>Can't think of many
That's because the few you have already have their hooks in your mind.
>>
Would making artifacts that provide protection from sorcery and distributing them across creation be petty if Raksi refuses to be my waifu?
>>
>>93418934
That one dead girl who is a psychic god.
>>
>>93418930
>Suzaku isn't brain damaged. He's just a retard
I could have sworn he was both!

>>93418930
>Hell I don't remember
Aww come on you talked as if you knew Ragnarok's plot at least.
>>
>>93418924
nta but this is why nobody likes really sitting down to think about multiverses, because for as much as anything being possible/impossible sounds great on paper, in practice you have no small shortage of things one wouldn't want to act as the statistical counterbalance to things they would want, and you can't just go pruning all the things because then you run the risk of not discovering things you didn't know you'd want until you stumbled across that confluence of unlikely attributes/happenings. The whole thing is just spaghetti-shaped nightmares unfurling and recombining in an uncountable array of forms and permutations that rely entirely on your willingness to abuse denial and blind faith so as not to grapple with the cosmic truth of causal uncertainty.
>>
>>93418934
Jedi
>>
>>93418887
Yeah. If I remember right that's basically where a lot of the servants in F/GO singularities come from, the holder of the grail using wishcraft to brute force summon them for whatever goal, if they weren't there originally.
But you are really going to need something on the level of a Holy Grail to do it, because like others have said, the cost would be absurd. Summoning a servant is already expensive, and doing Wishcraft takes so much more mana than just doing things the proper way.
>>
>>93418939
Yes, but also why do you want the baby eating Gorilla women as a waifu?
>>
File: 1720746566691822.jpg (612 KB, 1835x2610)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>93418934
Just so happens Academy City is full of those.
>>93418944
I've played Ragnarok. I just don't really remember that much. Except Loki's mommy issues being fucking weird
>>
>>93418956
I can fix her, plus I take inspiration from the 3e version where the baby eating thing is a test.
>>
What are some good jumps to start a comfy neet chain?
>>
What's stopping me from turning a Follower into a Companion later?
>>
>>93418974
Me. I am.

Fuck you.
>>
>>93418974
Nothing.
>>
File: 1667923694532933.png (1.39 MB, 770x954)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>93418969
>He wants the Ironic baby eater.
I would rather stick with the 2E version. at least that one stays eternally 16
>>
>>93418969
What kind of test involves eating a baby?
>>
>>93418959
>I've played Ragnarok. I just don't really remember that much. Except Loki's mommy issues being fucking weird
That's not Ragnarok, that's Frontier. Ragnarok is the sequel that is centuries afters where the MC is different and Loki act as a secondary MC and blah blah you've read my trump walls of text.
...Are you high? You should probably sleep before it goes bad.
...Don't drink alcohol with your meds kay?

>Except Loki's mommy issues being fucking weird
Heh, they are funny for sure.
>>
>>93418992
She east baby's as a power move and tries to make other people think she's crazy.
>>
>>93418974
The biggest obstacle in the world. Yourself.
>>
>>93419002
Oh yes, she's eating babies just to make others people THINK she's crazy. But of course they're wrong and she's entirely sane while eating them.
>>
>>93418978
You. Me. Tomorrow. Under the bridge by the Waffle House. 8:30 pm
There, we shall settle things
>>
>>93418992
If you actually challenge her to save the baby, she'll respect your courage.
>>
>>93418981
I mean IIRC Raksi is supposed to be disgusted by Ma-Ha-Suchi's rape camps if she learns about them so her eating babies doesn't make sense unless it is a test.

>>93418992
The Five Ordeals. It could qualify as Humility, Fear, or Sacrifice.
>>
>>93419001
>funny
I liked the corruption bits. It was fun how the married woman became a lamia that preys on shotas
>>
>>93419024
I love how you can cheese learning sorcery by choosing to sacrifice something like your uselessness
>>
>>93419036
Anon your uselessness means you can be lazy and not do something. Sacrificing your uselessness is bad unless you want to have to jump at every opportunity to do something.
>>
>>93419044
Sacrifice your ignorance. Learn all that there is and always be aware of the world around you.
>>
>>93419044
I hearing that flat girls should sacrifice their small chests.
>>
>>93418641
This isn't a paradox at all, though? Antimagic field is a spell and it cancels magic. Nothing stops magic from canceling magic, and it's not like the beholder is aiming its powers at itself.
>>
>>93418934
Unfortunately all the ones I can think of offhand are from Marvel or DC so I have no good recommendations.
>>
>>93419051
Then they would have no chest.
>>93419047
There are things you are not meant to know, like what Luna's cock feels like when you take it balls deep.
>>
What was the most racist Lostbelt?
>>
>>93419047
You're gonna go crazy.
>>
>>93419064
Mine.
>>
>>93419064
In the story, LB2, because it's populated by giants that hate humans. Outside of the story, it's LB7.
>>
>>93419056
I always got the impression that anti-magic field was less of a destroys magic effect and more of a super buffed aoe dispel magic like it prevents magic from being 'structured' so the magic is still there it just can't do anything.
>>
>>93419062
>>93419065
What are you, a pussy? Stare into the abyss, watch it blink, and clap it back.

Sacrifice fear. Sacrifice despair. Sacrifice ignorance. Sacrifice insanity. Sacrifice your own death.

W I N
>>
Actually what are some good belts to get? I know Inheritance Cycle has the Belt of Beloth the Wise which lets you store unlimited magical power but are there any others that have useful powers?
>>
>>93419078
That's gonna fuck you up hard enough that the great curse will make you normal.
>>
For a mind control specialist, what secondary magical discipline would be the best synergy?
>>
>>93419085
Nah, I'd win.
>>
>>93419087
Mind reading? So you can know if they've slipped loose.
>>
Conky in Dark Souls y/n?
>>
>>93419087
Buffing/enhancement, so all your pawns are stronk.
>>
>>93419087
I've seen some good synergies for divination with mind control. To make sure you don't fuck up your thralls long term, make sure you get the right people under control, and preventing discovery.
>>
>>93419085
Winnow yourself of all that is false until only that which is true, that which is immutable, remains. Shatter the world underneath your blade, take up the Final Shape.
>>
>>93419064
>>
>>93419093
Honoured one mindset. sacrifice all earthly desires and win.
>>
File: 38532041_p0.jpg (265 KB, 600x631)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>93419026
The Mad form were really cooll, where in Hollow it felt like an afterthought plot wise and design wise, I wish they had cut-ins or scenes, even if half of them are just naked for those that actuallt changed.
It's too bad Tyria (Frontier Main Girl clone of Loki's mom with less boobs because True Odin was a bitch) couldn't keep the GIANT mommy milkers she got during her mad transformation scene.
It's also too bad Frontier's Mad form are all terrible gameplay wise

Ragnarok's summer deity is better. Holy shit that thicc milf that become a fucking mothwoman and they got cut-ins since this time, even the Mad form got skils.

>preys on shotas
In every sense of the words. Chaos is FUN in there.

Did you know? One kickstarter goal that didn't make the cut was Evil True Odin
I'mma go to sleep, it's nice to talk to you. Sleep well. Be careful.

VB! VB! VB!
>>
>>93419116
Man this was such a fucking dogshit design.
>>
>>93419085
>Utterly fearless
>Never despairs, perfectly hopeful
>Always aware of all things around them, perfectly correlates all knowledge they hold
>Terrifyingly, perfectly sane-always has a handle on their own mind
>Cannot be killed without special charms to kill the unkillable
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>93419128
It's a shitty design for a shitty Lostbelt. ORT and Camatotz were WASTED on that nonsense.
>>
>>93419056
It's the central eye itself that does it. That's why it's a paradox. it's inside a creature that does magic.
Thought now that I think about it, I wonder if Beholders are being careful to not have their main eyes looking at their other eyes.
>>
>>93418549
Any magical/ science enough setting can have wizards/scientists able to create meat plants. Heck, the meat apples even need to be cooked. It is just telling the tree to stack protein in the right way.
>>
>>93419116
What the hell, that's a real FGO design?!
>>
>>93419132
Fear is the capacity to recognize danger. Hope is only useful when it is feasible. Total awareness leads to sensory overload. Define "perfectly sane."
>>
>>93419116
this can't be real.
>>
File: Marvel Telepaths.jpg (262 KB, 700x1006)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>93418934
>Wanting psychic waifus
Anon, you are lost. Never let a woman inside your head. They will use every memory and thought as a weapon agonist you.
>>
>>93418934
Gardevoir
>>
>>93418972
Batman TAS. You can start with $100 million monthly allowance for doing nothing. Just neet all day.
>>93419059
What about MindFuck from Empowered? She is a good person, she even edited her own mind to become a good person. Granted, her brother forced her to cut out her own tongue and eyes to force her to focus on psychic powers. And she did end up in hell. But she is still a sexy ass blonde chick.
>>
>>93419128
>>93419144
>>93419149
His in-game sprites are pretty decent, actually. It's just the card art that looks, umm, 'special' like that.
>>
>>93418131
She may be a bit crazy but damn she is hot both physically and mentally.
>>
>>93419173
I think his stage 3 sprite still looks like an American in a dollarstore halloween costume both in dialgoue sprites and battlesprites.
>>
>>93419116
very funny to see people point to FGO's "diverse designs" with that shit going on with Genshin
>>
>>93419153
Psychic waifus are fine as long as you have immunity to mind reading and control.

Speaking of which what are the lowest power jumps that offer such protection?
>>
>>93419207
Futurama, I think.
>>
File: 1720715780183419.png (1.48 MB, 1080x1600)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>93419193
She can be really weird in the sense that because of her intense Jap bullying and rich parents busy with living that high life experience, she latches very hard and it's not difficult to gaslit her into accepting harem end or being the beard to a fag
She has basically no spine unless it's about kokkoro, and even then just barely.
She's a better pick than Sekai, despite her somewhat bland personality
>>
>>93419207
XCOM has a Mind Shield item
STALKER has a perk where your brain is just built different
Harry Potter, both the original and Mojave's version, have perks for Occlumency
Pretty sure there's something in Exalted - Infernals
>>
>>93419116
Is it just me or are his arms just... small
>>
>>93419153
A small price to pay for telekinetic handjobs
>>
Reminder that this loli is unironically the most powerful being in the entire Symphogear universe. She only lost the first time around due to her own depression, and the second time around because she literally forgot to account for the specific control mechanism that her enemy was still wearing after having casually broken out of it.
>>
>>93419159
What's the deal with Gardevoir, anyway? It looks like a grass type, it's pierced by a watermelon clitoris stinkhorn, none of this shit is coherent as an idea.
>>
>Prideful Princess
>The Chuuna Ninja are quite possibly the weakest faction in the supernatural world in Japan. As such, they must make use of all they have at their disposal and compensate with skill and hard work. Among all the Chuuna Ninjas, you are a genius of your generation. Top of your class, you already possessed a mastery over most of the ninja techniques passed down by your clan at a very young age. Not content with that, you have both the disposition and sheer talent to keep advancing in your training at an astounding pace, quickly leaving any of your peers behind.
>Lastly, you possess a great skill in battle, and are able to quickly come with effective countermeasures and exploits that would allow you to even go toe to toe with members of the Three Big Families if given just a day or two to train yourself.
Do you think the talent given by this perk would at all transfer or crossover with Magecraft?
>>
File: 1516283168856.png (641 KB, 870x940)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>93419255
I want to seduce her. My several powerful harem perks will aid me for that
>>
>>93419259
Supposedly it's a weird combination of a ballerina and a knight.
>>
File: Star Wars x Ace Combat.jpg (152 KB, 1000x600)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
What are your favorite jumps/settings to write stories for?
>>
>>93419284
Oh, it's just Pearl.
>>
>>93419279
I don't see why not?
>>
>>93419293
I run into the problem of coming up with too many ideas for stories to start writing them down. JLU is just like that.
>>
>>93419282
She's a suicidally depressed 700 year old loli who never quite got over the fact her father was burned at the stake purely for making medicine that helped sick people and was promptly accused of witchcraft. In Season 3, the season she first showed up in, she proceeded to unveil her plan to literally dissect the entire world and alchemically disintegrate it all in one stroke. She only got stopped by Random Doctor Ver who hacked her super alchemical fortress (and killed himself in the process), and even afterwards proved that she didn't even NEED the thing to actaully destroy the world; she literally has the raw power to do it all on her own by burning her own memories for fuel. It took six Symphogears in X-Drive amped up on Ignite Modules (berserker powerboosts) to defeat her, and even then she managed to survive as a shade while rescuing her loli clone's soul by housing the clone's soul in her own body while her conscious mind faded away to recover for the next year or two. During those years she proceeds to watch as her loli clone has cute fun adventures with the rest of S.O.N.G. and is slowly reformed until she decides to fight a fucking god for their sake and nearly kills said god all on her own when six Sypmhogears in X-Drive had already fucking /failed/ against her, and is only stopped because Miku-who the goddess Shem-ha was possessing at the time-happened to be wearing a repurposed Symphogear with purification properties which counteracted Carol's Divine Dissection alchemy. And she STILL did more damage to Shem-ha than literally anyone else at the time.

So, uh. Beyond just harem perks, you might need some therapy perks. She's not exactly in a healthy headspace before she dies, and it takes a LONG time and a lot of effort before she reforms.

Fun fact though: she comes in both Loli and Grown Woman forms, and can switch between the two if she wants. Loli is just more power-efficient for her.
>>
>>93419293
Mass Effect. I crib a lot of my worldbuilding for the Terminus Systems from a fanfic series. The author realized that he was effectively writing an entirely different universe, filed off the serial numbers, and published it on Amazon. Unfortunately, he took down everything related to his story, even getting other authors who wrote fanfiction of his fanfiction to delete their stories, and I haven't been able to find a backup /anywhere/.
This is what turned me into a media hoarder.
>>
>>93419352
>Unfortunately, he took down everything related to his story, even getting other authors who wrote fanfiction of his fanfiction to delete their stories, and I haven't been able to find a backup /anywhere/.
He took down the stuff he published on Amazon, or he deleted his free fanfictions? Because if it's the latter that's really scummy.
>>
Y'all ever start putting together a jump outline for a story you are reading and then it suddenly goes from street level Call of Cthulhu to rewriting all of reality repeatedly as part of a slap fight between gods in like four chapters?
And then you just lose all motivation because it would just be another cosmic power jump rather than a fun urban fantasy horror jump.
>>
>>93418036
Sukuna has a mental breakdown when the dog brothers hand him his ass. Naraku fucks up everything somewhere.
>>
>>93419293
The Elder Scrolls is always great writing fuel for me. I know enough of the lore of the game to get the details right and the world is big enough to still leave room for inventiveness. As much as I like Katia, the write-up I did of Skyrim remains one of my favorite write-ups.

Night in the Woods is another one because of the characters. Especially Bea. Being trapped working in a family owned hardware store really hits home for me. Especially the isolation she feels from not having a lot of people around her. "Best available friend" is a great scene. Plus there's the creepy/mystical side of things that may or may not exist. There's a lot of interesting ways to play with that. If I want to lean really hard into the strangeness, I'll combine it with Mother .

I also really like writing for League of Legends, but I tend to fall into the hole of writing basically the same story each time with little differences. Except I usually don't realize it until I'm halfway done with it.

There's also two combined settings that really set off my writing spark. Candyland Fallen (Adventure Time + Path of Exile) and Hang 'em Hyrule (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess + Generic Western). I really don't understand how I made the former work so well in my mind, but post-apocalypse and now-apocalypse mashed together and worked somehow.

>>93419368
Boy, do I feel that one. That's why I stopped working on jumps for things that aren't finished or at least definitely winding down. It's really disappointing sometimes but it's the only way not to get caught in update hell.
>>
File: jc40.jpg (93 KB, 460x650)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>93419293
At one point it was Exalted. After finally finishing the writing equivalent of edging to a climax, I'm not sure I have one anymore. I just go where the wind takes me, be it an increasingly mismanaged looter-shooter live service or an increasingly mismanaged fantasy wargame.

>>93419255
She's like, less than 1% of an actual god.

>>93419064
LB6.

>Because of the fairies' contempt for humanity?
No. No, because of MY contempt for the fairies. LB6 made me so racist that it singlehandedly upended my opinion on the fae across my chain from opportunistic ambivalence to remorseless genocide and enslavement.

>>93419368
I made that into the gimmick of my entire chain in response to, yeah, numerous supposedly street level Call of Cthulhu jumps to approaching Demonbane before we got DYN Freaks.
>>
File: F8jxOsObQAAgDkq.jpg (826 KB, 2048x1638)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>93419342
I got perks from DxD, Isekai at peace, oregairu, campiomeh, I saved too many girls, FGO, waltraute, totem Isekai, etc
Some depressed slut who isn't even a millennia old won't stand a chance.
>>
>>93419365
The latter.
What's weird to me is that he said he lost motivation to finish the fic (one and a half "books" left) so he provided an outline for how the rest of it would go. Some time passes (forgot how long at this point, it was years ago), all his shit vanishes off the internet, and he says he's rewriting it all as an original story.
>>
>>93419390
>She's like, less than 1% of an actual god.
And she still nearly dissected Shem-Ha and killed her, WITHOUT the whole "seven Symphogears working in harmony disrupts Divine Power" cheat on her side. And her singular song has the output of 6 billion climax songs, which has been canonically proven repeatedly. AND it was only by raiding the remains of her shit that the other alchemists actually got the formula for creating the Philosopher's Stone; they showed this later on in XV, the super-alchemists didn't even have the Philosopher's Stone until they raided her crashed fortress for the data held within.
>>
>>93419410
Nigga I was referring to the fact that Shemmy herself said she was at a fraction of her true power during that fight. Yes, yes Carol strong and that's great and all, but she was fighting the deific equivalent of a patient in critical condition (and still lost)
>>
File: 1672942354188864.gif (360 KB, 244x325)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
>>93419419
Anon, don't diss anon's waifu. That's a breach of etiquette
>>
>>93419427
No, I will continue refuting his assertion that his waifu is the strongest CHARACTER in the SETTING because it's blatantly false when at full power Shemmy was shut down by Saint Seiya Guy, Fine's boyfriend who turned out to be real and not a cope.
>>
>>93419381
It was really annoying because it was split into three parts and the first one was a great urban horror book with big dangers out in the world but the scale felt like a world that worked out without to much handwaving and then the second book buffed it a bit but still within acceptable levels and then the third part hit and the world gets destroyed repeatedly and rebuilt as a close but different version repeatedly as collateral in a fight between powers that were never implied to be able to pull that level of power before.

Just suddenly goes from high ends can destroy a city over a couple of hours if you call up or annoy the wrong thing to suddenly everyone could always destroy continents by sneezing and they were just pretending to get hurt by people with lightly enchanted weapons before.
>>
>>93419437
>full power Shemmy was shut down by Saint Seiya Guy, Fine's boyfriend who turned out to be real and not a cope.
I need an explanation
>>
>>93419461
The explanation is long, involves ancient aliens, the origins of humanity literally being a species of distributed computation nodes, the moon being used to cockblock an ancient human priestess, and a very shonen guy whose arm got cut off and later turned into a superweapon for a cute girl thousands of years later.
>>
>>93418974
Nothing. Just pay the CP in a random jump to import them as a companion, usually it's just 30 CP. This is a thing you've been allowed to dofor about ten years. You pitiful retard.
>>
>>93419526
50 CP. Mistyped.
>>
>>93419446
That sounds awful. I sympathize. Fire Force didn't go quite that hardcore but it really hit the ground running once the power escalation started.
>>
I hate street level fags. Cosmic power levels are based actually, and I'm sick of pretending they aren't
>>
>>93418887
Miyu tries doing that in Prillya, using the full power wish of the Ainsworth HGW that brought her to Illya's world, and that still was only able to temporarily materialize the Class Cards for a few minutes(or until they used one big attack), rather than summon the swrvants properly/for long.
>>
>>93419567
So the Holy Grail cannot summon Servants
>>
>>93419446
>pic
You know this pic is always funny to me. Cause the whole point of why he did this. Is because explicitly brought up in narrative that Sukuna knew that the second he beat Gojo he was going to be immediately jumped by everyone else and he wanted to save his easy full heal for that. Like imagine Sukuna popped his full heal here and then he gets hit with a hollow purple before Gojo dies via a stroke of luck and strategy from Gojo. He is in a much worse position than he already is in.
>>
>>93419446
>>93419590
Also challenging strong sorcerers and curses is how you improve a lot. Its a series where people with talent make leaps and bounds in the heat of combat and Sukuna learned world slash by stalling Gojo out.
>>
>>93419446
What series?
>>
Who has your jumper buck broken?
>>
>>93419461
Anon is complaining about a full power god shutting down another full power god because that is somehow hard to understand or something, nothing important to see here.
>>
File: 1705857064489257.png (169 KB, 862x699)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>93419561
I like to jump with only training and harem perks. And learn/train/earn everything in setting.
>>
>>93419549
>>93419381
>That's why I stopped working on jumps for things that aren't finished or at least definitely winding down.
Any chance for an update on Stardew Valley or Hades (I can understand if you don't want to do an update for Hades 2 since its still in dev and you could argue it should be an entirely jump altogether.)

But Stardew Valley did have its recent biggest patch ever in 1.6 and its unlikely to have another big one anytime soon since the dev is working on a new game to my understanding.
>>
>>93419624
Nothing more fun than training your martial arts so much you can punch concepts and gods.
>>
>>93419390
>Powerlevels don't matter against strategy
>EXCEPT THIS ONE TIME
Why are you like this Shard?
>>
>>93419624
I enjoy going to Final Fantasy II for Balanced Aptitude and Beyond Limits. The first lets you learn any skill/discipline thay can be learned, the second is pretty self-explanatory but lets you train any skill to absurd levels without end.
>>
File: capsule_616x353.jpg (119 KB, 616x353)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
So whatever happened to that anon who was working on a jump for Children of the Sun?
>>
>>93419666
His Great Radiance demanded that poor anon's end.
>>
>>93419678
Shame. It's a really fun and stylistic game; could make for a half-decent jump.
>>
File: 1721738962262324.gif (1.04 MB, 672x818)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>93419637
>>93419664
Based fellow training Chads
>>
>>93419694
Remember everyone training for power levels is good. Training yourself and others for the Sakuga and fight choreography is better.
>>
>>93419660
Despite arguing to the contrary, Shard can literally only think in terms of powerlevels and can only conceive of powerlevels if they're big energy blasts or capable of nuking planets/universes/multiverses instantly because he's burnt his fucking brain out on capeshit and shonen garbage. And if said character with high powerlevels loses to anyone even ONCE, regardless of context, he automatically loses all respect for them and turns them into a shitpost in his chain.
>>
No matter what you say, you can't deny that Carol has the BEST songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBR-LDDR1gE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrhDQVaxhpY
>>
What the fuck is up with Temporal Lightning in Elden Ring? What makes it temporal?
>>
>>93419890
There's nothing in Elden Ring called "Temporal Lightning," or anything to that affect. There IS a storm that exists outside of the conventional flow of time, which is also suspending an eternally crumbling city in the sky around it, but there is no quality of the lightning therein that specifically possesses time-altering qualities.
>>
File: 79fyy20dhbgc1.jpg (380 KB, 982x1625)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>93419890
There's no such thing. The only variants of lightning I can think of, outside of the lightning wielded by the Ancient Dragons, is Death Lightning and Ice Lightning. The former of which is the corrupted golden lightning of Godwyn that was twisted by his transformation into the Prince of Death and the latter of which was created by the Dragonkin Soldiers manufactured by the Eternal Cities because they had the powersof a Dragon but had never seen the sky. So they cobbled together their own kind of lightning in an attempt to become proper Dragons like their masters wanted but ultimately failed.
>>
>>93419890
Temporal deez nutz. The fuck is that?

>>93419793
Dream of the Endless folds Goku, Naruto, Ichigo and Superman at the same time like dirty laundry btw
>>
>>93420076
>Dragonkin Soldiers
Am I crazy or are they Trolls? Like they have the same carved-out stomach where Marika ripped out the eye of the Fell God from their bodies after the war with the Fire Giants. They're emaciated like Trolls are and have the same skin, complexion and shape but they're all bandaged up. They're mutated and elongated into dragon form by whatever the fuck the Eternal Cities did to them. Including the power to wield ice lightning and other Dragon shit.
>>
>>93420089
Just because you're covering your ass by bringing up an obvious stomp does not make it any less true, Battler!
>>
>>93420089
>Dream of the Endless folds Goku, Naruto, Ichigo
Fairly believable
>and Superman
This is where I draw the line, purely because Superman's canonical metanarrative role would let him win.
>>
>>93420089
Shard, Dream is literally in the "can instantly blow up planets/universes/multiverses" category. And all of the Endless are in the category where you haven't lost respect for them or treated them like jokes because they've never lost to anyone in a raw 1v1.
>>
>>93420089
And Darkseid would fold Dream effortlessly.
>>
>>93420142
But if I bring up something relatively obscure like Keys to the Kingdom, nobody will recognise the setting and just assume I’m making up random bullshit to win an argument…

>>93420136
Honestly after the bears and that hippo I’m not sure, it’s so easy to turn into a dragon by eating dragon bits I can believe the first step any sorcerer would take trying to make half-dragon supersoldiers is find the toughest thing around and feed it dragon-slop until it starts breathing an interesting element

>>93420146
I am specifically referring to Superman’s near-total helplessness against Barbatos and everything above him as well as the fact that DREAM was the one who had to bail him out of that one on top of, well, more generally how he’s been treated by DC recently for that particular bit of powerlevel ‘tism

>>93420156
He got caught in a circle by a shitter old mage.

>N-no, he was tired from saving the multiverse from his own fuckup-

He got caught in a circle by a shitter old mage.

>>93420159
Old man sadness technically falls under Dream’s jurisdiction so actually, no.
>>
>>93420089
>>93420156
>And all of the Endless are in the category where you haven't lost respect for them or treated them like jokes because they've never lost to anyone in a raw 1v1.
Incidentally, this is mostly because DC never fucking uses them or forgets they exist so they've never gotten the usual capeshit powerhouse treatment. Though that also has to do with Gaiman running a pretty tight ship and refusing to let them do that to his characters.

>>93420159
Eh, no? Even when DC rarely, RARELY acknowledges the presence of the Endless in the wider cosmology, they're always treated as beyond any of the New Gods. That and Darkseid has taken so many L's that Shard can never respect him.
>>
>>93420177
>>93420186
It's really funny that you assume the instant the writer changes Darkseid won't reveal that actually Bigger Darkseid was merely a fragment of the Real Truest Biggest Darkseid and all this time old man sadness and any other plot device hindering him even slightly was just a ruse to gain even greater cosmic power so that he can job to Superman and Friends even more magnificently next time.
>>
>>93420177
>But if I bring up something relatively obscure like Keys to the Kingdom, nobody will recognise the setting and just assume I’m making up random bullshit to win an argument…
Bring up Candy Scabs. Or even Destiny, given how your attempt to shank the Winnower went. You had options.

>He got caught in a circle by a shitter old mage.
Fair, but I can also bring up that Dream has multiple facets that all act individually so his more human Moebius self getting caught doesn't mean much.
>>
>>93419573
It can as per FGO, but it needs pretty absurd levels of Mana. Miyu can only channel so much from her wand through her body, and it is a massive feat that she can restore seven Servants.
Gilgamesh almost killed himself summoning six through his own mana with his grail in the Babylonia singularity.
>>
>>93419624
Real training? Or are we talking about shonen/isekai levels of training where the protsg becomes a god in a couple years?
>>
>>93420205
I'm pretty certain we've already had writer changes since Dark Crisis. Nobody has really bothered to touch on the Great Darkness stuff since then, so much like BWL, it's probably retired until some major moron gets complete creative control and tries to powerscale the characters even harder and even more ineffectually.
>>
>>93420186
>Though that also has to do with Gaiman running a pretty tight ship and refusing to let them do that to his characters.
He’s starting to cave in recent years. He threw his full support behind the show. Guess the divorce and those allegations are cutting into those royalties.

I’m not saying we’re definitely seeing the Justice League vs the Endless next year, but I am saying it’s starting to look like an actual possibility. At some point. In the future. If Gaiman decides he really needs that money to higher enough lawyers to beat the allegations.

>>93420205
You can’t come back from being subjugated by fucking Deathstroke. I don’t care how many levels of avatar separation you’re on, that’s like my pinky getting broken by a doormouse (a regularlass doormouse, not a hero shrew or some other mammalian bullshit)

>>93420209
Destiny might as well be a shounen setting at this point, we got Guardians making fusion-ha transformations out of Light and Darkness/solving Nezarec and his colleagues by just bumrushing them and blowing them the fuck up with like 5% of the preptime they had against Oryx/fighting an Anti-Spiral expy/turning said Anti-Spiral expy’s energy into a powerup aura

>multiple facets
I mean it’s kind of the most important one since it was the one left when all the others fused together in Overture. Also something something, Apex Predator humans, Deathstroke corrupting the Great Darkness powerscaling, something random rabbi dreaming the Ten Sephirot something
>>
How many Great Big Ultimate Darknesses does DC even have at this point anyway? It feels like there's a new one every single arc and they're all so absurdly similar in nature and theme.

>>93420242
I can't hold that against him. At this point Deathstroke is just Squirrel Girl with an edgy tacticool paint job.
>>
>>93420242
>Destiny might as well be a shounen setting at this point,
Yeah, but Bungie seems somewhat determined to prevent the Winnower from ever being a thing we'll see beyond the lore, which basically guarantees we're never getting a situation like say, it getting partially tainted by sad old man energies or other stupidity.
>>
>>93420255
I would say that only two, Perpetua and the Great Darkness. But they appeared one after the other, with the Great Darkness arc basically being used to retcon stuff from Knights of Metal parts.
You may count Erebos as one, but it only appears in a what if universe.
>>
>>93420255
The Great Darkness is the original and the only one with any real claim to the title, as well as being the biggest (at the moment). But DC has a fuckton of these things, with 99% of them being one-off baddies who never amount to much beyond their original arcs.
>>
>>93420255
Perpetua. The Great Darkness. Mother Night. The Anti-Life Entity. Prayala.

This is just counting the ones that have some title like “the void itself” or somesuch, not Non-Ultimate Darknesses such as Izanami or Lady Styx (she was the resident apocalyptic dark matter goddess FROM SPACE! before Snyder made DC dark matter into literal nightmare fuel) or the First of the Fallen (who is, according to himself, technically a former chunk of God as his conscience but one God cast from himself for seeing the embarrassment of witnessing Jesus as a masturbating retard. On the one hand, the First of the Fallen is literally the Satan expy the Hellblazer writers used as Lucifer’s less cool more wicked and above all else IP-friendly counterpart since they couldn’t touch the real Lucifer and the Presence does…not appear to bring up Jesus at all in any known interactions with other characters. On the other hand, in context the First had literally no reason to lie and certainly no reason to tell such a pathetic-sounding lie about his origins and honestly it would explain a lot about him existing in the same setting where Jesus’ incarnation on Earth was the result of Gabriel raping the “virgin” Mary)
>>
>>93420348
Shard, what would your Jumper look like if they jumped their entire chain...in REVERSE? Start in DC Comics, end in Pokemon/Genesis.
>>
>>93420224
I don't think you have to worry much about the latter. The perks for it exist, but Jumpchain inherently throttles progression to ten-year increments.
>>
File: 1309565688599.jpg (3.04 MB, 3504x2336)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
Does anyone of a list of farming or nature-related jumps, especially those those offer interesting plants?
>>
>>93420397
Farmville, Harvest Moon, Sunhaven, Stardew Valley, Atomicrops, and World of Cultivation.
>>
>>93420397
>>93420406
Harvestella, Sakuna of Rice and Ruin
>>
File: 93690764_p0.jpg (1.19 MB, 1794x1155)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>93419624
>>93419664
Imagine what the Way of Woobly Punches, FF fisting, infinite potential and Pierce from SMT could do.
>>
>>93420177
>it’s so easy to turn into a dragon by eating dragon bits I can believe the first step any sorcerer would take trying to make half-dragon supersoldiers is find the toughest thing around and feed it dragon-slop until it starts breathing an interesting element
Imagine.
Dragon that breath Detined Death.

THE 3 DRAGON TRANSFORMATION SHARD. REEEEE.
Still can't believe they pulled a "da way to unatural immortality is wrong" and then "actually it's because it's a copy of the real thing" and but I guess I should have seen that coming after Dark Souls 3 being about meditation and shit.
Also even more hidden weapons.
>>
>>93419139
Im not sure why you think that is a paradox though. Its a a magical effect made by a race of creatures who reproduce explicitly by having nightmares about others of their race come to try and kill them.
>>
Wow that anon was right there's just this one guy with broken English constantly trying to get Shard's attention.
>>
>>93420639
We told you.
>>
File: Bonbon.jpg (46 KB, 550x628)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Jumpers do any of you have mime or clown companions? Do they make you laugh? Are they waifus? How strong are they.
>>
>>93420722
>Jumpers do any of you have mime or clown companions?
I have a Jester is she counts

>Do they make you laugh? Are they waifus?
Yes

>How strong are they.
Apparently they are an ancient eldritch abomination
>>
File: 1720317351401824.png (558 KB, 702x631)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
Reminder: orc waifus are exceedingly fertile.
>>
>>93420216
>Gilgamesh almost killed himself summoning six through his own mana with his grail in the Babylonia singularity.
Nta, but not really. Gilgamesh summoned 8 servants as far as he knew(merlin only pretended to be summoned, but likely it still incured thr spell cost for Gil, since he wanted to outdo the HGW after seeing it through his clairvoyance, and the summoning itself went fine. He just didn't have the mana regen to keep of with the servant upkeep and exhausted himself, which is why he chose to incarnate them.
>>
>>93420743
The most fertile.
>>
>>93420639
It's also the guy who seethes about Fate "shits".
>>
>>93420743
That's not an orc, that a pig girl.
>>
>>93420864
Everyone does that. "Saying it's also the guy" is like saying "it's also the guy who is breathing".
>>
>>93420870
Same thing
>>
File: 1716737352166708.png (50 KB, 190x221)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>93420639
>one guy with broken English constantly trying to get Shard's attention.
Me?
>>
File: carlos3.png (72 KB, 250x188)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>93420639
>>93420895
We all want a nice piece of Shard.
>>
>>93420886
Meh fair enough, in some setting, they are just bigger girls, in some, they are onis in all but names, in some, they pork girls.
>>
File: 1716161570311861.png (267 KB, 399x452)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>93420912
Yeah dude, you got no idea of the degenerate things I'd do to him. Dude will never be able to sit down or walk straight ever again
>>
File: carlos.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>93420919
Be careful though! The Shard is pretty big, large, and the head is cutting! Over 1000 feet high!
(How many jokes can we make with it?)
>>
>>93420895
No, your english is pretty good and you're not even remotely as obsessed with shard as this guy.
>>
Jumps for peak dex build?
>>
>>93420982
Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san
>>
>>93420982
Any jump associated with Spider-Man or Batman. Bleach and OPM have perks that scale DEX (or speed at least).
>>
File: rw20hr.png (179 KB, 981x545)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
So i'm going to be picking up Time Stop as my semblance in LeWdBY but i'm just wondering about some drawbacks for the ability since I don't want it to be so overpowered as to be like my Jumper can stop time indefinitely with it but I also don't want it to be held back to the point it's like the world where it lasts only 10 seconds or it can only be used for lewd activities. So besides the usual of it being powered aura i'm thinking it would have a high-ish startup cost but a low running cost up to a certain time let's say somewhere between 15-30 minutes initially where after that point it would the cost would rise the longer it stays active. In regards to bringing other people into it i'm thinking that it would require another bit of aura to bring them in but they could then use there own aura to supplement the cost to keep them in it though they would also come out of it when the jumper's time stop would stop no matter the case. Bringing them in would also have diffrent levels for aura cost like being able to pose them would be the lowest, bodily functions for hentai shenanigans would cost abit more and fully bringing them in would cost the most. So does that sound good? Or do you anon's have any other suggestions on how I should have it work?
>>
>>93421086
>all the retardation of a porn setting
>exponentially multiplied by the retardation of the base RWBY setting
Don’t fucking bother, just by having a brain functional enough to type all that without devolving into ESL babble you’re inherently more broken than every character in the setting. Also, who are you kidding? You’re not jumping PORNby for meaningful character or ability interactions, you’re jumping it to fuck everyone. What does it matter what your power actually is? You’re just going to bend Salem or Raven or Jaune or whoever the fuck it is you’re after over the table anyway.
>>
Anywhere with good stuff for a sort of playwright or theatre theme? Basically a "the world is a stage" thing going on
>Darkest Dungeon, Jester stuff
>Hollow Knight, Grimm Troupe
>Fate Britain, Shakespeare perk, nursery rhyme perk
>Infernal Exalted, Elloge perks
>Hedonites or Slaanesh, Sybarite perks
>>
>>93421086
If you want a drawback, make pathetically weak at first, and evolve at snail's pace.
Or make it like a bit strong at first, and evolve at snail's pace.
>>
>>93421176
Kingdom Death has some stuff related to that.
>>
>>93421176
>theatre
Theater.
>>
>>93421197
Theatre.
>>
>>93421206
Your country hasn't mattered in over 75 years. Theater.
>>
>>93421192
It does?
>>
>>93421219
NTA but it should. Reality is basically fiction to some background dudes.
>>
>>93421219
It's a reward.
>Showtime
>At the beginning of combat, you can clap loudly and state "Places, Everyone!" to summon a small retinue of stagehands. They will appear from shadows out of people's sight to rearrange the location of the battle. They will clear out extraneous items, and leave only your group and your opponents before the lights dim and the 'stage' lights up. A scribe will remain as witness to record the next act in your play. Ushers will appear to prevent anyone in the audience from interrupting the performance.
>You will also find yourself more easily able to make grand monologues and find your acting skills improved. You can make certain requests for the stage including props and setting before they are summoned, but all props will be returned at the end. After it is over the stagehands will clean up by putting everything back the way it was before the show, except for any harm done to either party. The scribe will give you the script for your actions after they compile them into a play that forms some kind of arc.
>>
>>93421176
There's a literal Shakespeare jump that has a playwright origin.
>>
>>93421086
Nah that seems fine.
>>
>>93421176
Grimm faerie tail jump can let you be supernaturally good at something. I chose story telling
>>
>>93421086
Weiss acomplishes a time acceleration effect by combining her semblance woth Gravity dust.

Maybe you could do something similar? As in make your time stop semböance be inherently something else, which turns into time stop if combined with gravity dust, this would make it reauire a consumable resource your jumper can occasionally not have on him if you dont eant him to use it.
>>
>>93421442
>Weiss accomplishes-
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
And doubly nothing in a setting about Weiss sucking your dick.
>>
>>93421176
I think the Ainead jump has something for that.
Also maybe the Artist origin in Greek Myth could be useful?
>>
File: 1701591808084006.jpg (1.02 MB, 2436x1332)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>93421455
To be fair, having her sucking yo dick instead of being out in the streets making everything worse for everyone is a net positive. Anon is saving remnant
>>
>>93421478
Weiss losing brain cells sucking dick is more preferable then her losing brain cells hanging around her team.
>>
>>93421442
And then she reclass into a dancer.
Remember when she was a spellblade? I sure do.

>>93421514
You mean existing.
>>
>>93417319
I've never read this but I once saw a crossover fanfic where aria had that power.
>>
What’s the perfect amount of harem members before it start turning to shit
>>
>>93421618
0, things turn to shit the moment women get involved.
>>
>>93421618
3, more than that and you run into thebproblem of character bloat. Stories with more harem mebers than thst usually have the problem of making the girls either very flat after their introduction, or devoting too much time fleshing them out every time the story advanaces, that you end up wirh 10 pov chapters of the same few days before something new happens, causing you to end with a story taking like 100k words to reach a certain point, when it reasonably could've happened in 15-20k.

In setting 3-4 would also be the limit in how much time you can reasonably devote to your harrm members and still feel like you're in a relationship.
>>
>>93421618
3-4, mostly cause 2 don't count as harem. 5 or more become too much for it will take a significant portion of your time to maintain relationships with so many.
3-4 is also a number short enough that one can feasibly have deep connection with each of them.
Well, in my case I like cute girls so all the cute girls belong to me
>>
File: Hajun.jpg (21 KB, 240x320)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>93421625
Indeed, all you need is yourself.
>>
>>93419047
Misho in keychain of creation did exactly that, it didn't go well for him.
>>
>>93419293
At the current moment, Norse Myth/Greek Myth since I'm on a classical binge since watching the Ring Cycle. But usually I prefer to writefag for settings I give a shit about like Fate and Creepypasta
>>
One Piece question: How much do the Marines pay?
>>
>>93421750
I can't remember payment ever coming up explicitly? I assume there's a decent bit of hazard pay depending on the where you're posted.
>>
>>93421750
Probably enough to where they don't consider leaving. I mean bounties are pretty lucrative aren't they?
>>
>>93421791
>bounties are pretty lucrative aren't they?
You actually have to be pretty strong to go after the more lucrative bounties, so I assume that's not an option for the fodder-tier marines.

But yeah, the pay/benefits of joining the marines as a no-name loser barely stronger than a real-world person have logically got to be good enough to justify the chance of getting torn apart by pirates, unless they're shanghaiing people off screen.
>>
>>93418675
Unless the negative stands screwed you, there's quite simply no way you'd lose. Wonder of U or GER alone obliterate anything in JJK.
>>
>>93421750
Enough to make a living, I guess. Probably not that much, especially for the fodder ranks, but in return you don't have to pay for basics like food and shelter.
>>
>>93421666
>3-4 is also a number short enough that one can feasibly have deep connection with each of them.
>Well, in my case I like cute girls so all the cute girls belong to me
I feel you Ric. There are too many cute girls out there. Gotta get 'em all.
>>
>>93421917
Nta but GER can't touch Gojo, so it can't loop his death, even if it can stop him from winning, instead WOU wins by doing nothing, quite litterally, the only possible argument is that immaginary mass doesn't exist, and that's a ridiculous stretch.
>>
>>93422049
The masculine urge to claim all cute girls as yours is real mate.
>>
>>93422054
>GER can't touch Gojo
I think it probably could by reducing Infinity to Zero. Like, it hit Diavolo IN time skip where he's been shown to be completely untouchable. Stands like GER, Tusk act 4, Made In Heaven and so on seem able to ignore or manipulate seemingly absolute supernatural powers.
>>
>>93422049
>>93422077
I prefer to leave cute girls available for others. Of course, if the local MC is the type to ignore them, I shall step in.
>>
File: 1719952103872201.png (399 KB, 600x800)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>93422118
>I prefer to leave cute girls available for others.
Only if you don't think they're cute enough for you
Otherwise, your cuckold fantasies have no place in here
>>
>>93422118
>Of course, if the local MC is the type to ignore them, I shall step in.
So, basically almost all of them.
>>
Which (Elder Scrolls) Oblivion jump is the best one?
>>
>>93422135
Don’t mistake generosity for impotence.

>>93422136
Quite often, yes.
>>
>>93422135
How hard would it be to deal with the Index perk drawback?
>>
>>93422147
The one you like the least. Or the most. Or the one you feel the least about.
>>
>>93422101
From what we know it can only bring the effect of an action to zero,and while yes, it was capable to ignore the effect of king crimson, that seemed to me more because of its superiority as a stand read absolute asspull, by the way tusk thanks to it's wormhole could no sell limitless on the other hand.
>>
>>93422147
I don't know, I just know that its not the Morroblivion one.
>>
>>93422185 (me)
For some reason the spoiler tag didn't work.
>>
>>93422164
Depends on your origin and affiliation. Being on the run or a lone magician like Index technically is, means you have very little access to the original grimoires or decent enough copies of those to compare with your botched knowledge.
But being part of the Roman Church or the Anglicans means you can just bring up the issue to the higher ups and arrange to reread all the grimoires they have on custody.
If you feel lucky enough you can just go on and trust that you won't ever touch the botched knowledge.
Drawback fades away once the jump is done, if that helps.
>>93422161
I'll take your word for it
>>
>>93420397
Bride Stories has a fertile farmland item option that allows things to grow fruit year round without weeds. If you can combine it with a larger property then it can spread the perfect growing to them all.
>>
>>93422185
Even if it's something Gojo learned to do automatically, using Limitless is still an action the same way your non-manual breathing is.
>>
File: qgnf2nkfna.png (26 KB, 980x125)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Considering the jump is dealing with Japanese high school doujin stuff, would you say it'd be reasonable to have the knowledge gained from this perk to be based around having knowledge of Karate or Judo since they're taught in Japanese schools? I know it's more of a club thing there but still.
>>
>>93422232
I'm not so sure GER would be capable to undo an automatical, subconscious process, but here we are in fanwank territory so there's not much meaning in continuing, anyway we agree that all stand horribly curbstomp JJK and that's what matter.
>>
>>93422222
Possibly dumb question, but with Imagine Breaker can avoid the effect if you put a glove or something before touching magic stuff?
>>
>>93422243
Feels a bit weird? There's still a bit of a difference between a PE teacher and a porper martial arts instructor. But i suppose if you wanted you could say your studies included training on how to give basic self defense courses.
>>
>>93422222
>Pic
Can't wait till that elf chick gets dicked down by the human, she's the fucking worst.
>>
>>93422193
The spoiler box is for attachments (images, pdfs, etc). The way you do spoiler for text is
Text
in one line. There's a keybind for it, but I don't remember that one.
>>
>>93422222
last thread you did refer to an ILP perk, what is it that?
>>
>>93422054
>GER can't touch Gojo
It absolutely can. It can just reduce Gojo's Infinity to zero. Hell, it doesn't even have to do that. It just reduces Gojo's existence to zero and erases him from history as if he never existed in the first place. And because of its acausal nature, GER isn't even threatened by the death of its user. If you kill its user, it can continue to exist and even retroactively bring them back to life without their conscience effort by erasing their death.

Keep in mind that what GER did to Diavolo isn't because that's the extent of its powers. This is both explained and also shown in expanded material. It did all that shit to Diavolo specifically to mindbreak him because GER itself is much more of a vengeful and sadistic asshole than Giorno is.
>>
>>93422252
>I'm not so sure GER would be capable to undo an automatical, subconscious process
What? Why wouldn't it? It can undo death, infinitely.
>>
>>93422284 (me)
Put (spoiler) in brackets rather than parentheses, and end it with [/spoiler]
>>
>>93422284
I used ctrl+s and the two boxes appeared, but when I posted it it didn't work. Try again
>>
>>93422287
It never showed any of these powers, if you say that it's in additional material I will search, but unless I find anything, or you provide proofs, you aren't a reliable source.
>>
>>93422295 (me)
weird, this time it did work.
>>
File: 1595300482930.jpg (949 KB, 1534x1817)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>93422286
Index Librorum Prohibitorum
The perk name is A Certain Magical Index.
>>93422276
As expected of elven sluts, only good for getting dicked down by human males
>>93422260
Good question, I have no idea
>>
>>93419666
That was me. Anytime an anon expresses interest in making a jump for an IP and then disappears, there's a 60% chance it was me. Still interested in doing it, but as usual, current backlog takes priority.
>>
>>93422305
Shut the fuck up ESL, listen to what other people tell you. You are, as always, wrong. At this juncture your reputation is bad enough that no one cares about your opinion, you are just wrong deal with it.
>>
>>93422260
Touma never tried that. If he really doesn't wanna break magical stuff he just straight up avoids touching stuff.
>>
>>93422319
Thanks.
>>93422354
Why do you think I care what you think about me, or who I am.
>>
>>93422382
*what you think about who I am.
>>
>>93422243
Unrelated to your question but I do wonder which subject would be best to pick up for the long run.
>>
>>93422382
NTA, because nobody will ever engage with your posts besides insulting you, making your time here even more of a waste of time than it otherwise would be. By the way, nobody likes you here or IRL, kill yourself
>>
>>93422319
>Index Librorum Prohibitorum
>The perk name is A Certain Magical Index.
Then wouldn't ACMI be the correct spelling?
>>
>>93422260
There was one instance during WWIII were he was wearing gloves and he ended up using it on Las Order, but the narration didn't bother mentioning whether he took it off or not and the anime had him straight up not wear gloves at all.
>>
>>93422401
Ow the edge.
>>93422406
Yeah, but my mind went straight for ILP since that's the correct terminology in-setting. My bad.
>>
>>93422401
Ricrod just engaged with my post without insulting me, as always, Psycho answered normally, as always, stop projecting your delusions on the thread.
>>
>>93422222
>If you feel lucky enough you can just go on and trust that you won't ever touch the botched knowledge
Is that why you recommended taking the luck perk?
>>
File: ywnc1E3.jpg (303 KB, 496x1164)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>93422305
It literally does. Hell, GER itself explains how its ability works and it doesn't matter if your power is activated or not. It can designate anything, even retroactive events or actions, and eliminate them entirely by resetting them to zero. Any ability that exists in front of GER will be prevented from reaching its conclusion no matter what it may be and even if the ability is already in effect. GER demonstrates this by manifesting and moving inside of King Crimson's time erasure, even communicating with Diavolo and telling him about how its power works and that everything Diavolo does is pointless in the face of it.
>>
>>93422434
Yes, basically.
For this jump I didn't want drawbacks to be the end of it all, so I'm trying to make them into stuff that one can work around with other perks from the doc or just by taking certain actions in-setting.
While Missions are other way to get more points by doing small scenarios.
The intention is to make it a bit more engaging writing-wise (and push for my OTP), tho I'm a dumbass so not sure how it actually comes out.
>>
>>93422305
>It doesn't do what it says it does
k
>>
>>93422446
It never showed to be capable to retroactively erase someone, or survive the deat of his owner, if you say it can stop an already in effect ability it's a better argument, but it's immunity to time destruction isn't because he undid it, since it perceived the destroyed time without needing to undo it, anyway I've not strong feeling about this, but the claims I was answering weren't even remotely implied.
>>
>>93422511
Post me the panel where it said it could erase people from reality, or survive Giorno's death.
>>
>>93422512
Bro, Diavolo literally split Giorno's head open and GER said "No" and made it not happen.
>>
>>93422545
Stop replying to the ESL faggot
You know the pattern by now, he'll just continue to argue for the next 4 hours despite being proven wrong at the outset of the discussion
>>
>>93422470
Nta but if I took dark matter and Between Geniuses and Eccentrics would I be able to immediately create other bodies that I control? I'm planning to become an ever increasing dark matter supercomputer using dark matter bodies as terminal.
>>
File: gosling.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1058)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>93422629
Yes, but you run the danger of getting hijacked by one of your clones.
And yes, for the most part the only limits of the Level 5s within their powers purview is their imagination and processing power to do the math for it.
Sometimes the second one can be bypassed, like Accel wings or Kekine's awakened white form
>>
Pandora (Greek Myth) or Eve (Genesis), which first woman should I get?
>>
>>93422545
No, Diavolo only foresaw killing Giorno, but he could never actually do it.
>>
>>93422656
Couldn't I simply use my superior processing power to directly control the clones, rather than ending like Kakine, never giving them a mind?
>>
>>93422680
Yes, but at that point you aint really an ever-increasing supercomputer, are you?
>>
>>93422664
Why not lilith?

Anyways go with eve.
>>
>>93422692
Lilith is ok but I think shard said to treat her with caution, so I didn't include her initially. Anyways, I'll probably go with Pandora instead
>>
>>93422691
My Idea is by increasing the sheer mass of my "main body" making it into a simply gigantic processor, and from there create new "units" that I control.
>>
What did you do in Redo of Healer?
>>
File: 2023.04.18_04.32.40.jpg (617 KB, 1920x2160)
617 KB
617 KB JPG
>>93422716
Why not simply recreating part of your brain and multiplying it externally thus increasing your maximum processing output which is constantly increasing and then fuse with your dark matter to multiply your aim and have countless clones while still keeping your consciousness intact and protected? Its the same basis used for the Exterior thing Misaki used until Gensai stole it to make Misaka become big electric ape.
>>93422749
All the cute girls, also I gave the mc to the gun hero
>>
Can Balefire kill a god?
>>
>>93422749
Conquered the world, deaged the princessess to see if they were inherently evil or could be grown rightly, brainwashed keyaru and mostly everyone, ruled without being particularly evil, and gave everyone more powerful bodies with black god to buff both them and myself. studied my heart to learn how to reproduce it as the alchemy hero.
>>
>>93422716
I think the problem with that is you are nerfing yourself by spreading your processing powers across multiple terminals and esper powers depends on that. While leaving them with their own minds would increase the processing.
>>
>>93422776
Yes, that's a better way to say my plan, thanks, I can have difficulties on expressing it. I want to create a supercomputer based on my brain to use as main body, making my human form part of it, keep expanding it and from there creating mindless clones that I control. The next stage would be to create clones to use magic and analizing Index mind to replicate the data kept there within my clones, when my processing power is high enough to handle the grimoires.
I will use the luck perk to help these plans
>>
>>93422796
Yes but the terminals aren't to heighten my processing, perpetually increasing the size of my computer body has that objective, the clones are just to interact with the world.
>>
>>93422819
Yeah sounds about right.
>processing power is high enough to handle the grimoires
Grimoire issue has nothing to do with processing power. Their issue is that reading them will drive you mad. Effect is supposed to be even worse for espers and scientists since their heads are full of actual science based around the natural laws of the world and grimoires will fuck your understanding of those forevermore more.
>>
File: 1721066137023967m.jpg (63 KB, 768x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
What's the best power available in the Worm jump?
>>
>>93422861
>Effect is supposed to be even worse for espers and scientists since their heads are full of actual science based around the natural laws of the world and grimoires will fuck your understanding of those forevermore more.
Clearly you need to be crazy and think that everything is true at the same time.
>>
>>93422875
The power to leave Worm
>>
>>93422875
Iterative Improvement, you can make items that just give you powers or upgrade your weapons with all sorts of absurd bullshit, as long as you've saved up enough charge at least.
>>
>>93422898
See, in theory that's true but doesn't the guy with that power only make a spear and some boots or something and he's incredibly mid?
>>
>>93422875
Relationship Modification. Why do stuff when you can make another guy do it instead.
>>
>>93422913
His charge builds up way more slowly and he doesn't get to choose what he spends it on, causing a fair bit of waste.
>>
>>93422861
The processing power is to actually understand 103000 grimoires at once, I hoped to avoid the mental corruption thanks to taking them from Index, but if this isn't enough I will have to study on mental partitioning, even if this go back to the risk of being overtaken by my other personalities, or trying to trick my brain into accepting discordant information about reality.
>>
>>93422913
Because he gets killed before doing anything. WoG is that he becomes a Mover/Blaster just below Legend
>>
File: 1696080350419.jpg (379 KB, 2314x2669)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>93422656
>or Kekine's awakened white form
What do you mean by white form?
>>
>>93422664
Definitely Pandora
>>
>>93422931
Didn't him become titan kronos, one of the strongest titans?
>>
File: NT_Index_v06_006-008.jpg (1.14 MB, 3028x1600)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>93422949
A body made of pure dark matter.
>>
File: 1701971053178670.png (95 KB, 359x412)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>93422969
>pure dark matter
>is white
>>
>>93422875
Pure versatility: Complete Arsenal
Minmaxed against Entities: Sting
The coolest looking: Assimilation
The funniest: Soft physics
Personally I like taking thinker or tinker powers.
>>
>>93422875
>pic
The Coffin of Scotty and his gay rommie
or
Ashley Graves VS the laws against incest.
>>93422877
If only. Understanding is just a part of it, but the grimoire itself can just start frying your brain. This is why only Index herself has been every been able to properly store them and why the church went balls to the wall and gave her so much grimoire knowledge.
>>93422923
>I hoped to avoid the mental corruption thanks to taking them from Index
Some dude tried that and after like half a page he was bleeding from every hole in his head, and having a minor existential crisis.
I think it was even in the anime
>>93422949
Kekine becomes white. Accel joins with Muggers to fight him and them fail because Mugino's jobbing power. Then he gets taken over by a beetle - afterwards kekine tries to come back in his OG body but Othinus makes him into a ball and throws him to the ocean to die like a bitch.
>>93422986
Its called dark matter but its not really dark matter, more like exotic matter since he can change its properties at will
>>
>>93422986
Nta but In fact what he creates doesn't follow the scientifical definition for dark matter, it's closer to exotic matter.
>>
>>93422986
His actual power is to create and control a form of unknown matter that he just named dark matter. It's not actual dark matter but a strange form of stuff that didn't exist until Kakine got his powers.
>>
>>93423012
>Some dude tried that and after like half a page he was bleeding from every hole in his head, and having a minor existential crisis.
I think it was even in the anime
Completely forgot about it, probably should rewatch it then, I hope my plot armor will avoid me similar mistakes.
>>
>>93422923
What kind of mental partition?
>>
>>93423057
Not a perk, simply use my dark matter supercomputer brain to divide my ability to think, either by simply reprogramming it or, like Kakine, creating clones, but ensuring they have no scientific knowledge to make them better suited to magic.
>>
>>93423046
>I think it was even in the anime
IIRC the novel made it sound like he was killing himself while trying to read it.
I think it happens the same day Accel meets Last Order.
>>
File: Sailor Disney.jpg (285 KB, 850x638)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Which is your favorite Disney jump and what did you do there?
>>
>>93423103
Well, thanks for the reminder, I will have to work more for it then.
>>
>>93423104
I really like Aladdin it's well done. I haven't visited it yet in a chain though. It's in the list of jumps to do.
>>
>>93423092
Ok so of its a computer do you even need clones? Why not make more actual hardware? Build yourself a massive supercomputer and link up to it wirelessly and have it running different servers maybe?
>>
File: 6c_qo6MQJdU.jpg (119 KB, 603x604)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>93422470
>Pic
But short and smug is the best way to elf.
>>
File: 1680530470012.jpg (51 KB, 353x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>93423103
How common are fat old men in Academy City?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

1. Bat
2. Fox
3. Centipede
4. Weasel
5. Bird of some kind
>>
>>93423195
I'm becoming a supercomputer, the clones are the terminals, since my perpetually increasing size would make my true body unwieldy.
>>
>>93423204
>"How dare you look down on me!"
>"How else am I supposed to look at you?"
>>
>>93423224
Guess Im making a naruto weasel clan
>>
>>93423219
AC is has around 2.3 million inhabitants made up to 80% of students and the remaining being adults. So far every old man from those 20% depicted has avoided becoming fat and the only one who could have a fat old man body has already turned himself into a girl.
>>
File: IMG_3726.jpg (440 KB, 2048x1877)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>93422749
Be best friends with the best boy Keyaru to put it simply
>>93423104
Who Framed Roger Rabbit barely edges out of Atlantis - The Lost Empire as my favorite. Mostly spent my time there in an investigator buddy duo with a grumpy not-Godzilla companion as we both tried to find out why the latest few criminals we captured were becoming increasingly…BIZZARE. Somehow it escalated into trying to prevent the nearest real world town from getting nuked by a criminal organization taking advantage of every toon going full JJBA in order to weaponize a toon nuke to its maximum potential.
>>
>>93423247
https://youtube.com/watch?v=t0W86tU1n2w
>>
>>93422875
Quantum Evolution. See, all of the powers in Worm are actually biotechnological in nature and Quantum Evolution allows you to manifest anything that's physically possible using biological principles. So the open secret of the jump is that Quantum Evolution is by far the strongest power since it allows you to potentially evolve and retain literally any potential Worm power if you're put into a situation where you need it. You essentially become Super Eidolon since the ability allows you to reclaim and even improve on any evolution you manifest. There's not even anything stopping you from just turning into an Endbringer in a matter of minutes if you were to go up against something like Leviathan since they're biotech as well. Or even just flat-out becoming an Entity.
>>
>>93423286
>There's not even anything stopping you from just turning into an Endbringer in a matter of minutes if you were to go up against something like Leviathan since they're biotech as well. Or even just flat-out becoming an Entity.
The Shard says lolno
>>
>>93423247
I went with spiders myself. A kaiju spider clan and a bunch of humanoid spiders.
>>
>>93423286
That is very clearly not how that works anon.
>>
>>93423314
>After this jump any powers are now part of you instead of your shard/passenger, and its connection is severed completely. All other shard limitations are released, even if you stay, letting Tinkers mass produce their tech, precogs see the Entities and Endbringers, etc. This doesn't enhance your power, only removes things like the Manton Limit that held it back before. The same applies to your companions and anyone you bring with you.
>>
>>93423286
from what I know, wich might be inaccurate, since I'm a secondary, many powers are based on principle of other realities, so if quantum evolution uses only biological principle of this, wich it might not, since it's a lot I don't reread the jump, it would be unable to manifest certain powers.
>>
>>93423332
>This doesn't enhance your power
Wormfu says lolno
>>
How much would people pay for a ring that gives perfect night vision, removes the need for sleep, allows you to easily focus on things, or other such minor internal lifestyle powers?
>>
File: 1714414683696.jpg (106 KB, 902x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>93423314
Bro, your alien seducing perks?
>>
>>93423365
One ability at a time, I'd say 50-100. All of those things at once, 100-200.
>>
>>93423103
Would science worship allow me to make the space elevator? Should I first reverse engineer it?
>>
>>93423378
I could be wrong, but I assumed he meant irl people with real money.
>>
>>93423389
You would be correct, I'm talking about selling 'magic' items to people in modern earth settings.
>>
>>93423329
Oh yeah?
>Your power can evolve anything physically possible for a biological system, although its an admittedly generous definition.

>>93423343
No, they all work on the same principles. In fact, all of the Entities' powers are technically just reiterates or creative utility of the same underlying power which is related to space-time and frequency/vibration manipulation.

>>93423361
That literally changes nothing, though. The power is already capable of doing this, the removal of limits isn't going to change anything. Hell, your statement that your shard would prevent it from happening is pure fanfiction considering we see multiple people's shards emulating other powers all the time.
>>
>>93423384
>Would science worship allow me to make the space elevator?
Yes
>>93423219
Only like 20% of everyone in the city isn't a student. There aren't that many fat old men.
>>93423138
Take care, anon
>>93423204
Elven women are for correction.
>>
>>93423389
Figured he was asking about the jumpdoc.

>>93423365
If you're talking money, assuming people know it works, one ability at a time would run for low hundreds easily. "No sleep needed" would be heaven for people on the night shift, "easy focusing" basically fixes ADHD, "perfect night vision" is a godsend for anyone working in the dark and at least one three-letter agency is gonna buy em like hotcakes.
Also, its fucking magic, you can basically charge whatever and someone out there would buy it.
>>
>>93423412
>The power is already capable of doing this
One shard will not turn you into an Endbringer, let alone an Entity. I can buy it trying to replicate some of the easier powers, but you're not mimicking Scion with just one shard - the most I'll buy is you pull a Lung and manage to hold off a sandbagging Endbringer.
>>
>>93423365
>How much would people pay for a ring that gives perfect night vision
Tens of thousand, maybe more depending on whether you can combo them with stuff like binoculars. NVG is expensive as hell even with pisspoor tubes costing around 1-3k and the millspecc stuff the US uses costing them up 30-50k a full set. Granted, a lot of the cost is driven up by the scarcity of companies available to make them and MIC corruption but even without that it's still extremely expensive to reliably manufacture them.
>>
File: 1704629055193769.jpg (54 KB, 620x632)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>93423477
>he doesn't know
>>
>>93423444
>Elven women are for correction.
You fool, that only makes us even more smug!
>>
>>93423365
>removes the need for sleep, allows you to easily focus on things
These alone are worth hundreds if not thousands.
>>
>>93423477
>>93423489
Ward is noncanon. I will not compromise on this.
>>
>>93421750
I feel like they don't pay much in money but you get a lot of perks and command power which can be converted into money and luxury via corruption. Like how captain Morgan basically ruled his island as king and the mouse guy got a decent amount of money from arlong.
>>
File: d03.jpg (178 KB, 1798x1077)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Can the people who still read comics, tell the current state of the Industry right now? I heard that both Marvel and DC having their stocks falling
>>
>>93423615
It s very not good. They tried pandering so hard for so long that the few people still buying have migrated to manga.
>>
>>93423615
The industry is dying and /co/ is full of delusional copers almost as bad as Sony ponies
>>
Other than Exalted what jumps offer good solutions to a WoD mage changing reality to fuck you over?
>>
>>93423657
And now they cope by trying to have crossovers with manga.
>>
>>93423615
People still read the funny books?
>>93423679
Yeah, that superman animated show and that other thing with harley quinn
>>
>>93423679
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>93423670
jags wonderland
>>
>>93423670
Thats not as hard as you may think. You can kill one via sniper fire and as ling as they dont have a enchantment up to stop it they die like anyone else.
>>
>>93423615
There was a pretty big growth in readership during covid, like most entertainment industries, which has notably shrung/normalized since then.
>>
>>93423707
>People still read the funny books?
Some do. Though they're increasingly pushed out of book stores in favour of manga and Chink/Gook comics.
>>
>I think I'll pass on pumping myself full of raw unchecked capitalism thanks. :V
Smuthunter's based status is REVOKED.
>>
>>93423670
scp
>>
>>93423764
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>93423777
The voices in his head
>>
>>93423670
Just get some anti-magic perks bro
>>93423770
rpc
>>
>>93423802
OWoD "magic" isn't magic.
>>
>>93423806
Linear Magic is.
>>
>>93423806
Not sure if bait but yes, it totally is.
>>
>>93423764
ADAM is objectively trash though.
>>
If SkyrimAnon is around, I got questions to ask about the Wyld jump. So do waypoints within a Lord of Chaos function like 3rd circle souls?
>>
>>93423806
How so?
>>
File: 1718862566261028.jpg (192 KB, 850x1202)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>93423828
Not waypoints, you're thinking of the Emanations which are basically their Graces.
>>
>>93423841
Ah, I see. But I can still change Waypoints right?
>>
>>93423841
You can chill within waypoints or simulate waypoints inside you or assimilate waypoints to become bigger. Not sure what exactly you mean by changing waypoints.
>>
>>93423863
>>93423872
Misclicked whoops.
>>
>>93423872
nice to see you man. anyways in investiture of the gods, can I companion deities?
>>
>>93423615
They handed over all the creative rights to people that actively and openly hated comics and the people that read them. This is why you have things like gay Superman, self insert fat lesbian goth not Starfire, and self insert half Korean gay teenage Batman that is in high school and best friends with Joker. They tried to ruin the industry so hard most just left for better webcomics and the like.
It is bad and the past two decade of comics have nothing of interest in them. Maybe you could keep the fact that Rogue gor control of her powers, but that was still dumb. She just decided they were her powers and they have to do what she says. So now she has control. Professor X already knew this but never got around to telling her. But he is an asshole cloning his team constantly.
>>
File: 1694476570560988.jpg (119 KB, 850x1027)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>93423892
If you can convince them to ditch their job and go with you yes. Which admittedly probably wouldn't be too hard depending on who you're trying to companion.
>>
File: IMG_4911.jpg (251 KB, 1257x899)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>93423806
>magic isn't magic.
Misaka, is that you? Bold of you to shitpost on the internet after Uiharu of all people had to bail yo ass in the last failgun manga arc.
>>
>>93423872
I meant to say move them, but thanks for answers.
>>
>>93423913
You know what, I wonder how Touma would fare against an oWoD Mage?
>>
>>93422875
Companion Imports are the best power available, because they give you extra powers.
>>
If kids could make Imaginary Friends (like in Foster's Home) irl, how many kids would be sued and assassinated by Nintendo for having Link or Mario as their imaginary friend?
>>
>>93423971
I would have to assume copywrite laws would have to take that into account due to societal pressure.
>>
Did we have a Heavy Gear jump or am I jump misremembering it?
>>
>>93423343
Stop entering conversations that don't involve you ESL
>>
File: IMG_2995.jpg (627 KB, 1079x1547)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>93423971
If they’re as petty as Disney denying a man putting a Spider-Man picture on their child’s gravestone then many
>>
>>93423928
Depends on how strong you think oWoD is.
>>
This might be a dumb question but do you guys know of any way to enhance a body part by absorbing more of that body part? I ask because I have a sharingan and a tree that grows sharingans amd I was looking for some way to assimilate them and maybe boost the power of my own.
>>
>>93423615
I heard X-Men got really, really stupid. Again.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

so decided to start a new chain. Jumpers gonna go on a journey. See all there is and try to leave his past life before. He has no relation to the other traveler wandering around despite any similarities there may be on the surface.
Rolling to see if he manages to convince Ei to come along as a companion after befriending her a few years in during his time in Inazuma. Given how hard a sale that is I'm gonna say it only happens with a 90 or above. If it fails well maybe throw a knock off paimon at him as a friend for consolation.

Jump 1:Genshin Impact
Origin:Traveler
Faction:Mondstadt
Race: Humanoid
Perks
>Weapon Materialisation:Free
>Apple of the eye:Free
>Slice of life:Free
>Personal touch:free
>Ventis calling:Free
>elemental Reaction:-100
>Innate connection:-100
>Building Connections:-200
>World traveler:-300
>wind glider:Free
>Copied clothing:Free
>Serenitea Pot:-200
Companions
>Wish upon a Star:-50
>>
>>93424060
And also that Batman is going to stop being a billionaire with a mansion, butler, Batmobile, etc. So instead of being Batman, he’s just going to be some dude in a suit that punches people.
>>
>>93424060
>X-Men got really, really stupid
As opposed to what?
>>
>>93424079
>Rolled 59
Your filename saw the future.
>>
>>93424096
Regular stupid I guess
>>
>>93423904
skyrim, with the mistery capstone from FGO could I take as my authority event storage?
>>
File: 1705621785568963.jpg (110 KB, 850x1051)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>93424119
You can choose basically whatever concept you want so sure.
>>
>>93423985
Nope. Not the one with the CGI power armor roller derby, and not the other one(s) that might be out there.
>>
>>93424119
>event storage
Your basic attack is a Halloween event, aka inviting Liz to sing.
>>
>>93424126
Ok, thanks, this will be really useful to integrate lostbelts within my nascent world.
>>
>>93424108
To be fair it was a long shot already. Wasn't expecting to win that. Knock off paimon for a knock off traveler then. Fitting I suppose.
>>
>>93422913
According to WoG Dauntless didn't know he could give items actual powers for a good while after he triggered. Just have your pre-insert self not be stupid and you'll be way stronger (even if the jump power wasn't a significant upgrade to his)
>>
Why don't characters like Hiruzen, Hashirama and Itachi know FTG? They're obviously good enough to master it.
>>
>>93423904
yes, I can get Nuwa
>>
>Hard Work Conquering Talent-600
>Talent. Natural aptitude or skill. You either have it or you don’t. Your entire life could be decided at the moment you were conceived. You struggled so desperately to pass this barrier, this unbreakable glass ceiling and somehow, you did the impossible. You became living proof of the value of hard work. When you put in the work, the long hours, you get more out of it than anyone else would. The longer you work at learning something, the better this gets, but it won’t continue forever. You enjoy working in this way, so don’t worry about not having the will to put in that effort. And when you come up against something that only those with talent could do, something limited to those born with it? With enough work, you could match them in that too, no matter what your elders say.
>Capstone Boost Effect- Your hard work has begun to surpass even the limits of humanity, much less the limits of your birth. So long as it is something that can be improved or trained with hard work in the first place, such as physical fitness or skill in magic, there is no practical limit on how far you can train it. However, as with all things, as you get better, it will take longer and longer to see substantial results.
>Notes: In regards to supernatural abilities that people are born with, you need to have something relating to that ability in the first place to be able to train to it. If you had magic circuits, you’d be able to
train them up to get more/better quality ones. But if you don’t have them, you won’t be able to train
to get them.
How far can I take this? Where is the asymptote on growth here?
>>
>>93424207
>Hiruzen
Doesn't think he needs it
>Hashirama
Actually doesn't need it
>Itachi
Dying. Can't be bothered.
>>
>>93423985
I remember sb or reddit having one with a frankly fucking absurd aircraft for purchase that got a laugh out of me.
>>
>>93424271
Who the hell "doesn't need" the ability to teleport? Even if you're not fighting people it's absurdly convenient.
>>
>>93424148
Event storage allow luminary arcueid to condense all textures of earth under her feets, she compressed a city to 10^-35 of a meter.
>>
>>93424207
>>93424271
Didn't Hiruzen master all jutsu of Konoha?
>>
>>93424277
I think that was Heavy Object.
>>
>>93424280
Someone who can run very fast, duh.

>>93424304
Ask how many Harvard professors can recite their first dissertation word for word.
>>
"""""Ender [-200 XP / -400 XP, Incompatible w/ Nether]
The nature of the End has infused itself into you. You can freely teleport
within your line of sight and can even reflexively teleport out of the way of
projectiles. For double the price, you can freely teleport between nearby
dimensions like the Nether, Overworld, and End. You cannot choose Endermen,
Shulkers, or similar mobs as your species without this modifier.""""

How would Obito react to the Kamui dimension suddenly being flooded by hundreds of endermen picking up one meter cubes and then leaving?
>>
>>93424288
Less painful to experience that listening to Liz sing.
>>
>>93424245
>pic
My hard work could conquer her talents if you know what I mean.
>>
>>93424304
That was actually a mistranslation. It's more like he knows about them all academically.
>>
>>93424309
And that is how little I cared for the jump. Thank you though anon, you are indeed correct.
>>
Why do so few "might makes right", "law of the jungle", "the strong shall rule" types account for the idea that they AREN'T the strongest?
>>
>>93424318
>Someone who can run very fast, duh.
Naruto characters are not ftl. The Raikage was the fastest ninja alive (probably barring Obito and Itachi) and he had a whole several minute long conversation about if he should use a transport method that gets him to the battlefield at light speed since it's highly dangerous.

If he could get there in even 5 minutes he would've just done that instead.
>>
>>93424348
Ok, like momoshiki who know all shinjutsu but he obviously can't perform sukunahikona, daikokuten, the claw marks, the reflection shinjutsu and omnipotence.
>>
>>93424372
I never said they were, I'm just saying a very fast guy with otherwise human-like biology probably doesn't care about teleportation as much as us.
>>
File: Iguana and Smallmind.jpg (575 KB, 848x1200)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>93424365
Because the real GOATs like Augus and Oryx who unironically do live by that creed, also tend to die violently in battle rather than waste time strutting around having philosophical arguments.
>>
Is it a good idea to summon an Archer in F/Z to prevent Gilgamesh from appearing?
>>
>>93422875
Thantos is objectively the most strongest in jump, Brocton Bay has some amazingly powerful capes who are basically defenseless against the base shadow projection, letting you ramp up to the point of being unstoppable pretty quickly, and that's ignoring the multiple methods in the jump of skipping the ramp up step and starting strong enough slaughter a signification fraction of the cape population in the first few minutes of entering the world.
>>
Can Mahito cure AIDS?
>>
>>93424488
Probably, which Archer would you summon?
>>
>>93424488
That likely means Gil just appears in another class he qualifies for. Caster for example.
>>
>>93424496
>Thanatos is (headcanon)
ENTER CARTOON PHYSICS
>>
>>93424500
Almost certainly yes.
>>
>>93424496
I really enjoy Energy Shadow purely because it reminds me of imaginary games I used to play with my friends back in elementary school.
>>
>>93419207
Master PC, if you're willing to ignore the entire reason you'd go to that jump. The bystander 400 and 600 perks make it so that nothing can change either your mind or body and block any kind of supernatural means of reading you. It even allows you to plant false data, if you want.

It's low power in the sense it's basically a modern day world.
>>
>>93424519
Best ways to get rid of him is just steal his catalyst.
>>
>>93423928
He stomps the traditions mages who try to cast magic on him while the Technos stomp him because they would open with shooting him with a gun which he has no counter to.
>>
What should a Cursed Tool that can answer any "yes or no" question correctly cost?
>>
>>93424627
Can it answer questions about the future or is it limited to past and present?
>>
>>93424664
Yes.
>>
>>93424627
Depend on the absoluteness.
>>
>>93424664
It could answer any yes or no question, which would include questions about the future.
>>
>>93424627
That would include perfect precog and make you an undefeatable god (if you weren't dumb), so more that you can afford.
>>
>>93423286
I feel like this is ignoring the fact that most shards are like the size of hills and some are the size of continents. Even if this worked as you claimed, which is highly unlikely, it would require turning yourself into a giant largely immobile piece of landscape for each individual power you want to emulate. And that's not even getting into how many shards actively require the input and information from other shards in order to work right as per Ward so you may end up needing to emulate a whole bunch of different hill+ sized shards in order to actually get a workable power.
>>
>>93424680
"Would I win?"
>>
>>93424627
>"Would I lose?"
>"Yes"
>Get mad at the Cursed Tool
>>
>>93424686
Comedian.
>>
>>93423365
depends on how common magic items are in the jump. If they don't exist at all you can basically name your price, if they're common but don't frequently cover utility stuff like what you're offering then you could get a good price for them and probably dominate a niche market.
>>
>>93424207
>Hiruzen
He probably knows it, but may not have mastered it to the level of Minato or Tobirama, its possible he can only use it in ways not viable in a fight like Minato's Guards
>Hashirama
may just lack the motivation to bother learning it, he doesen't seem to have had the technqiue autism Tobirama had.
>Itachi
decent chance he just never had the opportunity to learn it, like presumebly its in the scroll of seals, only open to the Hokage office and certain trusted Shinobi.
>>93424304
nta, but I personally assume that he knows it, for this reason. Especially since the FTG jutsu wasn't super special unique, it was learned by Minato's guards as well(though they could only use it together).
>>93424348
nta, but no, that is just a fan interpreation, but Orochiamru actually specifies that Hiruzen knows and can use all jutsus in Konoha. Which th the way the manga is further reinforced by him repeatedly being shown to be super versatile in the amount of jutsus and elements he can use, up to the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.
>>
>>93423670
Marvel Cosmic has iirc a drop-in capstone that just flat out makes you immune to reality warping.
>>
>>93424721
Why didn't he FTG out of Orochimaru's energy cube?
>>
>>93420982
KonoSuba. Fallen Goddess of DEX, mage origin, capstone-only build with a generic DEX-boosting spell as your obsession.
>>
>>93424516
I don't know. The Class is kind of garbo desu, it's filled with summer event servants and japanese servants. And men, it's mostly dudes
>>
>>93424627
That's barely even a limit. Might as well just say you can answer any question because all you have to do is use a series of yes-no questions to answer anything.
>>
>>93424758
It looks like Atlanta might be the only viable Archer waifu. . .
>>
>>93424758
No matter how many times Fate tries to claim the opposite, EMIYA is unironically one of the best Archers in existence.
>>
>>93423985
what is heavy gear?
>>
>>93424767
It's still limited. You can't trial and error your way to just beating everyone. If you wanted to find a way to beat Gojo, for instance, all you could do is come up with plans and ask "Would this plan work?" to which the answer will likely be no to 99.99% of plans.
>>
How hard would it be to convince the Brush Gods in Okami to share their techniques with a god other than Amaterasu? The jump keeps going on and on about how much the gods covet their techniques, making me think that Amaterasu is the only god who would get that kind of preferential treatment that compels the other gods to hand their techniques over with relatively little resistance.
>>
>>93424758
Well they have ushi gozen if your into NTR and Kuro for brown Loli.
>>
>>93424735
Like I said, it's entirely possible hes just not good enough to use it properly in battle. We know that mastery affects the speed of the jutsu as Minato was faster than Tobirama, so Hiruzen's use could simply be too slow or elaborate(like how Minato's team needs to form a circle together to use it).
>>
>>93424803
As we all know, only combat applications are useful.
>>
>>93417144
Seems good to me.
>>
Question would it be wasted points to take tarnished in elden ring if you've already purchased some level of divinity? The phrasing with the resurrection makes it seems the tarnisheds slightly stronger. Though I could be misinterpreting it.
>>
>>93424701
Low level reality warping is weak compared to nigh omniscience
>>
>>93424735
nta but presumably because it was his best chance at taking out Orochimaru. If he just left then so would Orochimaru which leave Konoha open to a future invasion where Sarutobi would no longer be around to fight. This would almost certainly be the thoughts the hokage would have once he realized Orochimaru developed a body-hopping jutsu for pseudo-immortality which iirc happened right near the start of the fight. He had to take out Orochimaru right then and there because otherwise he'd have become an eternal menace to Konoha. Also probably more than a little bit of guilt over the fact that he had an opportunity to stop Orochimaru in the past and didn't do it, resulting in Orochirmaru going on to victimize countless people and do all sorts of fucked up bullshit which could have been prevented in Sarutobi hadn't let him go.
>>
>>93424846
Takaba could make a magic 8 ball that can answer any yes or no question if he found it funny.
>>
>>93424803
You can just brute force write out a perfect plan to beating anyone by asking binary questions about the letters that would make up a written plan.
>>
>>93424784
And you know what? Half of his competition is Tawara Tota, Tomoe Gozen, Sei Shonagon(a poet), Saika Magoichi, Minamoto no Tametomo, and Oda Nobunaga.
>>
>>93424871
Well that's just stupid and taking things too far.
>>
>>93424519
I mean, CasGil is much more reasonable and sane than ArchGil, so that would be a good result either way
>>
>>93424803
>>93424834
Just to play ball with you, you could just ask "will Gojo be able to get here in time to derail our plans" before intiating your operation and you've basically eliminated him as a threat. Or "will there be anyone at this location at this time that could interfere with our plans" and 99% of combat is no longer an issue. That's just brute-forcing shit too. You could also ask shit like "will this distraction be enough to lure Gojo away for long enough to complete X goal" and you get the same result. All of this with very uncreative applications of yes-no questions. It's unfathomably broken with even more than a few minutes to think about it.
>>
>>93424844
I mean it's basically free auto-resurrection with effectively no downsides so I'd say it's useful taking regardless of anything else. The number of things that would be able to put a stop to that sort of thing and actually kill you properly are likely to be pretty slim on the ground in most jumps and even the jumps that *do* have something capable of stopping it might never end up using those methods against you because the things capable of using those methods might not realize they even need to use them against you in the first place. If it's as effective as the version in the actual game then that means it can even protect you against stuff you'd think *would* be capable of killing you permanently, like how getting slain by Rikard doesn't result in you getting added to his sword or how being killed by Malekith using Destined Death on you somehow fails to actually, you know, keep you dead.
>>
>>93424839
Thanks anon.
>>
>>93424889
nta but I'd argue it would be a bad result on account of it being much harder to take advantage of Caster Gil's ego to pull out a win against him. All that's really happened is that you've exchanged one problem for a different problem that is arguably even more difficult to deal with.
>>
>>93424902
Well, I already knew all that. Still not as good as Comedian.
>>
>>93424889
Technically there the same person. It's just the modern age puts him in really bad mood.
>>
>>93424878
>Minamoto no Tametomo
That guy can shoot arrows through time and sapce that apparently turn into other Servants. He's legit. Okay, he had a Grail when he did that but I wouldn't even believe other Archers could do that WITH a Grail. And he was still treated like a superweapon in Traum, where he didn't have a Grail.

Unfortunately picrel justifies contempt for the Archer class on multiple levels

>Her famous act is...being captured and paraded
>Why does she have hovering shoulder cannons? This is never acknowledged, and neither Iskander nor Nero has shit like that despite being from a more advanced ciilisation
>Another NP that doesn't fucking explain what it does
>One of her Skills is just a snub at her
>Completely ignored by her own intro event because it was Liz's event
>Why did the goblin turn on the stove?

Good Arts looper, at least.
>>
>>93424931
Comedian + Six Eyes is literally unbeatable as long as your sense of humour encompasses death or you refluff it as Tragedician or something. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>93424701
Please, stop, if you think comedian is too op for its price tag try to make it a little closer to the rest, don't use it to say everything is balanced, we have already enough shitposting as it is.
>>
>>93424946
I was just making a note that a fucking baffling number of real Archers are Japanese and thus disqualified by default under Fuyuki rules. That includes EMIYA too. The class if fucking crippled if you aren't summoning Arjuna.
>>
>>93424758
My recommendation is best-worst fairy
>but that doesn't make any sense
Something something the Throne is extradimensional, merging worldlines, something something
>>
>>93424925
But chances are GasGil will be much more likely to notice that the Grail is a problem, and less likely to be controlled by his saber-boner
>>
>>93424991
Or Tristain
>>
File: Aslaug.png (437 KB, 600x720)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>93424758
How about Aslaug? She's the valkyrie daughter of Sigurd and Brynhildr and got some decent abilities.
Or maybe Hippolyta? we only see her as a Rider, but she should definitely qualify as Archer too And her abilities are pretty decent.
Otherwise, how about making a custom Robin Hood? We know in Fate there were a bunch of people who have taken the mantle of Robin Hood over the years, so making one who was a woman is fair enough.
>>
File: 8129751985718.png (889 KB, 1355x721)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
Is taking the Teen Titans jump now a chainfail?
>>
>>93425022
How would it be?
>>
>>93425022
No, and you're retarded.
>>
>>93425022
Let me guess: did TTGO accidentally erase the original TT's world entirely or something like that?
>>
>>93425022
What is this pic about?
>>
>>93424991
Kek, imagine summoning Arash as your Archer

>Pros: Very strong NP!
>Cons: Firing it loses you the Grail War unless everyone kills each other first and you get a clean shot at an enemy Servant or Master without a barrier NP in the way
>>
>>93424958
>someone activates DA before you mindwhammy him,
>A sniper headshot you by surprise before you find something funny
>A CT that manipulates emotion stop you from considering your ideas funny before you unmake his
>You play too much against a ten shadow users and he springs on you Mahoraga
>Someone poison you and you die in your sleep, without managing to notice it.
>>
>>93425031
>>93425045
Yes, the Crisis on Infinite Earths movies shows that TT universe is one of the realities that collapses.
>>
>>93425058
But on the plus side, the dude is just built different and really doesn't need his NO tonturn most people into Swiss cheese or survive attacks he really shouldn't
>>
>>93425061
Canonically don't work
>>
>>93425031
nta, but the movie crisis on infinit earts part 3, features a cosmic event that wipes out a bunch of alternate earths, including the DCAU and the Teen Titans universe.
I'd give you a spoiler warning, but the trillogy really sucks.
>>
>>93424861
He probably couldn't
>>
>>93425080
Name one thing in the series that contradicts the idea he could do it.
>>
>>93425074
No, canonically they didn't try, since he was explicitely a surprise for wich Kenjaku had no countermeasures.
>>
>>93425058
Funny thing is when summoned in an actual grail war Arash is apparently a fantastic servant, on-par with the Knights of the Round & Ozymandias even without his NP.
>>
>>93425022
No more than our current RailDex jumps.
Or the older Ben 10 jump.
Or LoT if you don't take the first DLC.
Or JJBA Part 6 if you don't bother getting involved with the plot.
Or any of the mainline pokemon game before before Gen 7 if you took our Alola jump as Ultra Sun/Moon.
Or the DCAU jumps if you took a continuity toggle with one of the drawbacks that drops you in a Bad End future.
Or the Batman Arkham jump...
>>
>>93425079
Shard will have fun with this one.
>>
I currently workshopping a Caster Medusa with the Servant Supplement, I want to give her a Skill/NP that amounts to 'the potential to surpass born perfection' because of her whole 'born imperfect so she could change and grow' thing, any ideas?
>>
>>93424803
Just to a binary search of all the possible plans you could do.
>Does the first digit of binary value representation of a 500 character asci text file detailing the best possible plan for dealing with Gojo equal 1
>Does the second digit of binary value representation of a 500 character asci text file detailing the best possible plan for dealing with Gojo equal 1
>Does the third digit of binary value representation of a 500 character asci text file detailing the best possible plan for dealing with Gojo equal 1
>etc
Then input into a computer to get the perfect plan
>>
>>93425117
>Batman Arkham
Does anything bad happens, besides the Suicide Squad game existing?
>>
>>93425058
Arash actually has really solid physical stats >Strenght: B
>Endurance: A
>Agility: B+
thats very high end in most grail wars,
combined with his skill in archery and clairvoyance, he could probably just normally inflict tons of damage to most servants from far away.
>>
>>93425117
>JJBA Part 6 if you don't bother getting involved with the plot.
Assuming Bohemian Rhapsody doesn't take you out and you don't get hit by a car or something, the Heaven plan wouldn't kill you since you'd still be the same person, just in a world where Pucci never existed/died before Part 6 could happen.
>>
>>93425101
Doesn't Lancelot instantly destroy him in Camelot?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.