[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Anhelo.png (1.12 MB, 672x936)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Previous: >>93424321

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>how to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

Thread Question/Prompt: What is the most cancerous card ever printed?
>>
>>93427504
>Cephalids are now Octopuses
no fucking way
time to update my seamonster tribal
>>
>>93428779
Updated my Skullbriar deck but haven't bought it yet. Any input?

https://www.moxfield.com/decks/UFtHuegKqUSotw-mX4SawA

I think I need more removal, but maybe not.
>>
>>93428918
I goldfished it with 1 swamp, tutored a forest on t1 and killed an imaginary foe on t4 with infect. 10/10, would not play against it again
>>
>>93428779
>TQ
Ever? Non power nine choice would be this thing.
>>
>>93428978
>the birth of simic
>>
Gay Bolas
>>
>>93428976
Oh fuck yeah! I need to learn mtggoldfish.
>>
>>93429036
How gay?
>>
File: 1721848090450706.png (213 KB, 319x360)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>93429036
>>
>TQ
>>
>>93429038
just to get some confusion out of the way
https://mtg.fandom.com/wiki/Goldfishing
>>
>>93429043
Gayer than Ral.
>>
>>93429057
Got it.
>>
>>93428995
Doesn't draw you enough cards to be simic.
>>
>>93428918
The colored mana sources seem a little lopsided. You've got a lot of green cards and while you'll always want both colors early I could see cutting two swamps for two forests give you have so many utility lands that only produce black.
>>
>>93429080
Good point, thanks.
>>
Stay with Esper Urza or switch down to Blurza? This is intended to be the high powered deck amongst my piles.
>>
>>93429288
I play high lord artificer and I win a lot of games. I can post an old image of my deck if you want to take a look.
>>
>All tutors must be different colors
>Tutors can not access a win condition
>>
>>93429330
Why not just cut tutors and add draw spells if its such an issue?
Personally ive cut tutors out of all of my decent decks and only left them in my absolutely best and absolutely worst decks
>>
>>93429327
Gladly, I'm considering moving to him so I can consolidate my colors and pull out the Mana Web, Harbinger of the Seas, Winter Orb, Winter Moon, etc that I've been sitting on.
if I tap Winter Orb during the player-right-before-me's end step, all of my shit untaps during my turn, right? Since it's all untapping simultaneously. I don't wanna accidentally fuck myself over with it.
>>93429330
dum
>>
>>93429330
Ehhhhhhh. That just pushes 5c decks who abuse them the most.
>>
File: IMG_4457.jpg (230 KB, 672x936)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>2024
>I am forgotten
>>
File: 1721316614714323.jpg (98 KB, 1024x682)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>join a new playgroup
>one guy loses some games
>immediately goes and buys an urza deck
>>
>play commander at a new shop in a new town
>everyones super friendly and had a great time
>one of my pods even went out of their way to fuck the guy trying to cast infinite combos
I didn't win at all but I had fun :^)
>>
Does anyone currently play Sydri? Ive been meaning to put her together ever since the Oloro deck but never had the cards for it till now
Obviously shes not a good deck but when has that ever stopped an edh player?
>>
>>93429365
Unwritten rule is that I don't play commanders with more than 3 colors and it's actually somewhat difficult to find a black tutor that's both useful and doesn't just let you search a wincon.
>>
>>93428779
>tq
Winter Orb
Anyone who defends that card is a psychopath
>>
>play commander at LGS
>some autist sits down with me and my friend who's a girl
>your gender confuses me
>you should teach me everything I dont know
We ended up having some good games, but fuck if covid didnt absolutely buttfuck nerd shit. Everyone kinda looks sickly and has zero social skills.
>>
File: 20240124_125259.jpg (3.43 MB, 4000x3000)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB JPG
>>93429363
Here's my list, it's the polykraken variant so it's very strong and resiliant at the cost of no creatures. It's missing a buttload of new foils, mindbreak trap and a foil winter moon because I cant be assed to take a new picture. You win by making infinite mana and dumping it into urza until jace comes out, or polymorphing a construct into the kraken, then playing a zero cost thing and bouncing codex shredder with a mana positive rock to deck the table.

With regard to your winter orb question, you nailed it. You tap it right before your turn and all your shit untaps. Same with trinisphere or static orb.
>>
>>93429405
Alright, I love winter orb, I'm going to argue with you about it. Why do you think it's so bad? I'd argue it's underpowered if anything.
>>
>>93428779
>What is the most cancerous card ever printed?
Mana crypt, not super fun to play against. Feels cheap to play. Generally kills my desire to play any deck its in.
Still shouldnt be banned.
>>
>>93429420
>tangle wire
I like you
>>
>>93429405
Sucks to suck
>>
>>93429373
>>
File: 1633070405279.png (684 KB, 600x723)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>93429438
Thanks anon. I also run it in my "7/10" powered yawgmoth deck to show new players what's up.
>>
Thirty (30) starting life is objectively superior to fourty (40)
>>
>>93429420
Straight up I'm actually really impressed with this. A bit jealous too, and I didn't really expect a Jace wincon in an Urza deck, but I think that's me being naïve.
I think you've convinced me to go for it. My current Urza pile is this
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/3341558/urzas_factory
Gonna start with tearing out all of the nonblue cards and see what's left over. Then fill in the blanks from there, I'm thinking something like 36 lands for consistency with only a few nonbasics like Fomori Vault, etc.
Gotta find my Winter Moon, Winter Orb, etc now.
>>
>>93429442
>>93429430
It's too strong. One PERMANENT a turn is too much of a restriction for a mere two mana investment. It's also far too easy to break the symmetry. It effectively gives you multiple extra turns if you cast it into tapped out opponents. In most situations it's basically colorless Time Walk, but better. I love the card too, but that's because it's so good and I've learned to play around it over the years. Winter Moon is a good iteration on the concept. Worb is a poorly designed card, simple as.
>>
File: confess.png (163 KB, 640x559)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Confess your /edh/ sins

I've replaced Mana Tithe in every deck that runs it with Reprieve
>>
>>93429531
I unironically have tried to find a place for stax pieces in every single deck I build because I so desperately wanna use stuff like Winter Orb, Winter Moon, Mana Web, etc.
>>
>wanna build a monob deck based on the art
toshiro, yawg, shizei, or k'rrik boys?
>>
>>93429548
Og Erebos
>>
>>93429548
I say Shirei or Toshiro because they have fantastic art, but Shirei especially because you can use cool art but shit cards with fun effects to sacrifice and recur.
>>
>>93429379
as an edh player you should always have a targeted removal deck. Judith, Carnage Connoisseur or Chatterfang, squirrel general are good choices. Chatterfang food token production is one of the more fun ways to control the board, hey look it's a donut that mysteriously also brought a squirrel, aww I have 5 squirrels that thing there gets to die.
>>
>>93429497
I know winter moon is the new hotness, but I dont think I'll run it. Back to basics is much MUCH better. Also if I could I would definitely run that blood moon blue creature that just released and maybe also brazen borrower and fate spinner. Looks like you have some work to do, I'm always here so throw together a list and I'll give my opinion.

>>93429511
It's one land. Static orb is two permanents. I'd argue the proliferation of cheap artifact ramp (read: not necessarily fast mana) to the extent ran by an average player is more than enough to play around it until you hit removal, unless your playing monoblack but that's a different problem altogether.
>>
>do diy project of $0 budget edh deck the last 2 days
>"Okay, finally got all the cards I want piled up, let's sleeve all the cards that made the cut"
>160 card deck, would have been easily over 200 if I didn't make some tougher cuts
I don't think I'm smart enough to do this stuff without a precon to guide me...
>>
>>93429548
Gotta say yawg, even for the memes. Ol' storm son is a fine choice as well. Shirei is a bad time, at least when I built it.
>>
>>93429563
Thanks, and I'll definitely get working on it right now. Appreciate the assistance too, I'm relatively newer to EDH as a format and it'll be nice to go back to monoblue Artifacts like I used to do.
>>
>>93429561
I mean I'll probably let him get one win in then play my tryhard decks. If I'm feeling really mean I'll just swap Loran to helm my mono W flicker deck since I never cast Abdel kek.
>>
>>93429531
I cut a pet card I adore for a card that's much more powerful because it was printed a decade later. I'm sorry Ink-Eyes, I still love you.
>>
>>93429574
No worries, I've played a monoblue artifact deck like this for over ten years. It started as a venser ramp deck where you use the commander as removal and ramp your way into like blightsteel or an eldrazi. After that it was a teferi stasis deck which used to be the best deck in the format for a while.
>>
>>93429551
good art but not edgy enough for me

>>93429558
Fuck why not both and I'll throw in k'riik for shits and giggles. Any lesser known tech for shirei?

>>93429572
What went wrong with your shirei?
>>
>>93429563
Ok I got those confused. I am drinking. My bad. Still it's extremely cancerous. Instead I change my vote to Mana Breach/Mana Vortex.
>>
>>93429540
I don't blame you
>>
File: 146847.jpg (74 KB, 1200x675)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>93429595
Me too, cheers bud what are you drinking? My friend when I was learning played Zur mana vortex and I'm still traumatized.
>>
>>93429531
I sometimes overlook the fact that I've had a game-winning boardstate for several minutes because I'm a fucking gremlin and get lost in the combo sauce
>>
>>93429373
I too was playing edh in 2009. It's crazy how much this game has changed over the years. I want that magic back.
>>
File: 1693730849269775.jpg (131 KB, 672x936)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>93428779
>TQ
It should either put the spell back in your hand, or let you untap the mana spent to cast. It shouldn't just be "Oh your spent 7 mana for nothing"
>>
>>93429616
Knob Creek, neat. You?
>>
>>93429653
Cavern of Souls is cheap now anon
>>
>>93429531
I used to be one of the biggest timmies on this board. I hated combos, I hated counterspells, I wanted to ramp into fatties with my kruphix deck that I posted wholesale in this very general. I used to build hundreds of decks for anons and always give advice to everyone who posted. Over time I slowly got better at magic and entered other formats as a complete beginner who started with edh and was unironically terrible. Now, twelve years later, I watch like 3 hours of legacy content a night and am a much better magic player as a result. I'm so hard on anons because I genuinely care and want people to enjoy magic as much as I learned to. Everyone learns at a different pace, but I want people to be better, to learn more, and to apply themselves as much as they can, but I admit I'm a complete asshole sometimes.
>>
>>93429664
I had a couple of house beers at a bar with some friends over dinner and I'm currently drinking PBR 5.9%. Cheers anon, hope you have a great night.
>>
>>93429614
I find the idea of it very satisfying and I have no idea when/where I'll get to do it. Now that I'm doing Blurza, I feel like it's time.
>>93429594
Lesser known? Not sure, but there was a guy playing it at my LGS a couple weeks ago and he really got a LOT of mileage out of Bone Shredder and some +1/+1 counter creature that let you remove its counter to draw a card, which killed it and it was a 0/0.
>>93429592
I appreciate the assistance a lot. This is very preliminary, but after chopping out all of the unnecessary colors, I've ended up at this.
https://www.archidekt.com/decks/8532878/blurza
Blue cards are cards I think I own already and are likely sitting around in binders, so I can just grab them on a whim. I don't own Crystal Skull yet but I really wanna get my hands on it.
>>
File: frens clink.jpg (86 KB, 1418x644)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>93429706
You too bud
>>
>>93429752
First critique is you need to add some instant speed flicker effects to protect Urza and get more uses out of his ETB effect if you intend to use Cybermen Squadron and Cyberdrive Awakener
>>
>>93429687
My neighbors are timmies, Good couple about 15 years younger than me, the husband invited me over for an edh night one time after seeing cards on my coffee table. They learned a valuable lesson that night about tempo and game control. He's learning about synergy and combo potential as I let him play a few of my edh decks when I come over.

The long road out of being a timmy is paved with stax, tempo and stack manipulation. Congrats on become a degenerate vet!
>>
>>93429676
I can't use cavern of souls to protect emergent ultimatum
>>
>>93429752
>Tishana's Tidebender instead of Stifle
>>
>>93429531
I keep building Stax decks and can't stop...
My FLGS knows me as the StaxGuy and I keep pulling new players into my Winter Orb hell.
>>
>>93429330
>waahhh black is the strongest colour by design and needs to stay that way (i play black combo btw)
>>
>>93429778
>emergent ultimatum
malevolent hermit and bound//determined solve that issue. Autum's veil and veil of summer are also solutions plus the natural in any green deck Allosaurus Shepherd.
>>
File: card for thread.jpg (98 KB, 488x680)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>93429765
Added a bunch of cheap spells for it and stuff like Thassa and Deadeye Navigator
>>93429800
I don't own a Stifle, and I like that she strips the card of its abilities for good until she is removed by force. It's kinda like how I'm running Desynchronization instead of Cyclinic Rift just because I don't own one (I'd use both)
>>
>>93429531
I get fucking mad salty and I'm a complete tryhard that plays really strong hyperoptimized decks at casual tables, but my true sin is that I can't stand whenever anyone else gets more salty than me or is tryharding more than me.
>>
>>93428779
Is Anhelo the most fun spellslinger?
>>
>>93429846
I shouldn't need to run cards that do nothing but stop blue from being cancer. That means blue is badly-designed.
>>
File: 1654229046995.png (203 KB, 640x551)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>93429531
44 completed decks. Have completed the 32 challenge since last month due to being unable to stay with one deck for long until I stopped giving a shit and stuck with what worked. I play twice a week. Yes I proxy, but I deliberately don't put power in most of my decks. I have at least 15 more planned.
>>
>>93429752
Sorry I'm drunk and phone posting so I keep fucking up and deleting my post. Tl;dr you have a lot of high cmc things that are relatively low impact. Pick a single theme and focus on it. I always wanted to build a deck that makes as many urza bots as possible, so if that's what you want to do then go all in for it. Try it out, focus on a combo or two, and post it tomorrow for some better advice when I'm more alert. Also, back to basics has never once under performed, and imprisoned in the moon is highly underrated.
>>
>>93429923
Sounds good to me, tomorrow is my Commander night at my LGS so I'll be running my 3 color Urza and Coram for that, then I'll have a week to work on Blurza. I do intend to focus on winning through Karnstructs, so maybe I'll chop out some of the other high cost stuff that isn't really related like the Mycosynth Lattice/Karn lock which isn't actually a part of the deckplan at all.
>>
File: mrd-262-timesifter.jpg (238 KB, 672x936)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>93428779
>What is the most cancerous card ever printed?
>>
What's a set you actually want from WotC (UB accepted but not preferred)
>>
File: 1720500434168408.webm (1.49 MB, 548x332)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
>>93429531
Group hug is my favorite archetype
>>
>>93429966
Draconic Pride (A set dedicated entirely to explaining that every male dragon in MtG is gay)
>>
>>93429966
Monster Hunter with guild quests as battles.
>>
>>93429966
90's anime. Just akira and fist of the north star and ghost in the shell and such.
>>
File: 1663256431033456.gif (1.99 MB, 250x334)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>93429966
I can't really think of anything. For UB it'd be Doctor Who, which we got.
Non UB would be Nu-Lorwyn (we're getting) or an 80's horror focused set (we're getting)

So I really don't know. Would have to be some other UB shit, and I can't think of something off the top of my head that'd make for a good set instead of just a SLD or something.
>>
>>93429966
I was batting this idea around today but what I'd want is another take on the alternate timeline version of main characters like Crovax Ascendant Hero and Mirri the Cursed.
This time I want them to do an alternate timeline of the Brothers' War where Mishra is "good" and Urza is "evil".
>Young Urza is still Mono blue
>Young Mishra is still Mono red
>Adult Urza is Dimir
>Adult Mishra is Boros
>Commander deck Urza is Grixis
>Commander deck Mishra is Jeskai
>Meld Urza is Dimir
>Meld Mishra is Boros
>>
File: F-JGgSzXQAAQihZ.jpg (203 KB, 1284x1171)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>93429966
Fear & Hunger UB
If I had to pick a non-UB thing, I dunno. They're all pretty uninspired lately. India theme park plane? Africa theme park plane? Store-brand Supernatural would be neat but that's basically Duskmourn.
>>
>>93429966
Personally? A war between two planes that simply cannot coexist together now that they're linked by the omenpath would be sweet. That the very existence of one is fundamentally an affront to the other so they have to destroy each other. I don't think they have two viable planes this could happen between, none of the current planes are united or aggressive enough to lead a front against another.

Alternatively a vanillaware UB
>>
>>93429883
your so right, having to deal with someone else being able to slap your hand and tell you NO when you go to win the game with a single cast is just so unfair.

You do realize you're I win as soon as I get 7 mana spell would also qualify as bad game design under your own logic right?
>>
>>93429966
sci-fi which is actually coming next year, aka space opera.
I hope to God it's not a surprise star wars slop or something.
>>
>>93429966
I'd like a plane made up of dreams and dreamers. Use it as an excuse to do a nostalgia set. The 'evil' faction would be nightmares (GBu) preying on the sleeping visitors and regular denizens of the plane alike.
Have people who remember heroes and monsters of old and give them cards. Show the guild paruns that we haven't seen yet, give some of the legends from old school Dominia sets a card as well. The heroes dream of Urza and a 'fake' avatar of him shows up to do battle with the nightmares so we get an Urza PW card that isn't retardedly overpowered because it's just a fake representation rather than a real old walker.
>>93430130
Theros and another plane that has a pantheon of gods that are actively worshipped would work fine. WotC are too cucked to have a holy war though.
>>
>>93429966
Non-UB more flashback sets like Brother's War. Feels like there's a lot of lore in Magic that is totally under represented in cards.
Avatar the Last Airbender UB too
>>
>>93430175
>I'd like a plane made up of dreams and dreamers. Use it as an excuse to do a nostalgia set. The 'evil' faction would be nightmares (GBu) preying on the sleeping visitors and regular denizens of the plane alike.
This sounds amazing. So it will never fucking happen
>>
would it be an acceptable rule zero to let him be cast from the command zone?
>>
>>93430146
No? It's a clever combo that takes 7 mana in specific colors and lots of other cards. That's completely different from blue only needing one card that costs 2 mana to just decide who gets to play the game.
>>
I love Bloomburrow
>>
>>93430265
I'd probably be fine with it.
>>
>>93430283
they have to have that exact 2 mana spell in hand out of 99 cards as well. Your attempt to deflect isn't working and no it isn't a clever combination of lots of other cards to pull off.

Literally any two card combo and vampiric tutor wins the game. Or fetch Demonic consultation, Thassa's oracle and Tainted pact since there's never a right answer to that trio.

It's basically just a cheaper tooth and nail with the gimmick that they can 'put back' one of the three options, but we both know there are no good options to put back.

So again, it's a degenerate I win card just as much as the degenerate two mana NO you don't win card.
>>
>>93430265
No, but I would accept rule zeroing that you always have command beacon in your opening hand
>>
>>93430265
I wouldn't count on it. It's high value for low cost because it has a casting restriction. If you remove the restriction then even if you're using a below average deck, it's going to leave people with a bad taste in their mouths if they feel like you're only winning because they let you break the rules.

You're in black. Just run whatever other black creature as your commander and a bunch of tutors to put him in your gy.
>>
>>93430265
campfire, command beacon, netherborn altar all help you put him into your hand and start the party. Or run him with varragoth as the secret commander.
>>
File: monty.jpg (202 KB, 1080x838)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
you think we'll get a holy hand grenade engineered explosives at some point?
>>
>>93429687
>>93429772
Nice blog post(s) but if EDH didn't make you into more of a Timmy, you should unironically just go back to legacy and stay there. You are the cancer in edh that makes the format less fun
>>
>>93430343
if it's not worldfire what are we doing here
>>
>>93430343
I'd rather hope for holy hand grenade Nevinyrral's Disk
>>
>>93430346
trying to be a gatekeeper and demand everyone play by the narrow zone of cards you enjoy in the narrow zone of non-interactivity within the narrow zone of how you prefer to win is the cancer in edh.

There is a place for stax, tempo, combo, control and big creature smash battlecruiser in edh.

If you can't handle being told no when you try and windmill slam a 5-6 mana I win creature down, then you deserve to be disappointed when any of the other players at the table replies with a solid NO.
>>
>>93430348
Worldfire would be good
>>93430360
I was thinking of 'good' cards (or at least expensive) but they do that as a crap shot for this stuff anyway
>>
File: Temple-Garden.jpg (6.27 MB, 3264x4440)
6.27 MB
6.27 MB JPG
Have you ever printed out a proxy deck?
I've got several at this point.
>>
>>93430370
lightning greaves, Boots of funny walks.
>>
>>93430378
I don't have the balls
>>
>>93430379
They could do a third lair if they wanted, I don't know how many people are still around who actually watched it but they're at least popular enough that I'd assume it's gotta be a good seller
>>
>>93429531
I cannot play commanders that are below 5 CMC. Not because I don't like them, but because the decks become cursed when I build them.
>>
>>93429531
I don't play anything above 4cmc unless it has ward, hex proof, indestructible, etc
>>
>>93429847
>>93429752
>Lord high deck
Here's some cuts
>Darksteel Forge
it isnt as good as it looks and youll be countering spells way more often than actually dealing with mass destruction. 9cmc just isnt worth it.
>Platinum Angel
she's just a meme
>Thassa, Deep Dweeliling
Dogshit card for your deck
>Machine God's Effigy
terrible card in general
>Akroma's Memorial
what kind of retard would even put that in a lord high deck?
>Hulking Metamorph
you dont need a sculpting steel this bad
>Forensic Gadgeteer
faggy card from MKM just drop it, sucks
>Spellskite
bad card
>Back to Basics
>Mana Web
>Winter Moon
>Winter Orb
>Harbinger of the Seas
>Trinisphere
stax players dont make friends
>>
>>93430265
No. Phage can manage, so can he.
>>
File: mkc-56-austere-command.jpg (143 KB, 672x936)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
In a deck with less than ten artifacts and enchantments total, and in a deck where the majority of my creatures are 4cmc or higher, this card is basically a no-brainer inclusion, right?
>>
>>93430419
Idk it's a pretty good card even if you can hit most of your own stuff desu
>>
File: 1609987657629.jpg (18 KB, 344x342)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>93430411
>advising against artifacts in an artifact deck
>stax players dont make friends
>>
>>93430265
Why even play him at that point? You know damn well you didn't pick him because you thought mono-b knight reanimator was so interesting he needed to be at the helm, and you're a bitch for not wanting to put in the effort to make your speckal snowflake commander work properly.
>>
My pod doesn't run enough enchantment or graveyard hate. How can I make them regret these choices?
>>
>>93430477
By playing an enchantment or graveyard deck

You already know the answer to that question
>>
>>93430484
I really don't have any experience with Selesnya which is what I think when I hear an enchantment deck nowadays. And I don't want to run a graveyard deck, but rather a graveyard hate deck.
>>
>>93430477
God tribal and auras have some one-sided board wipes that will fuck them up and can act as a wincon.
>>
>>93429752
>no time sieve
>>
>>93430419
Sucks that it's destroy instead of exile. Most of the creatures under 3 mana I'd want to get rid of are the slew of blood artist impersonators and they're just going to send 50 damage to my face if I ever play it.
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1000x452)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>93429966
I wanna see a set on the plane of Xerex and make it highly complex with cards using weird math stuff.
>>
>>93430265
No it's a powerful enough effect that you should need to jump through the hoops to get him out.
He's better in the 99 anyway since a lot of the best knights and knight payoffs need white or red.
>>
With Bloomburrow dropping soon I want to snag a copy of Derevi and build an old-school snow deck with him. Is he still the boogeyman he once was or can I expect him to live a turn?
>>
>>93430521
Same, but it'd be extremely watered down, because none of the current artists or designers comprehend it, so it's gonna be dumb shit like OG Niv's flavor text.
>>
>>93430537
Not really. Powercreep has become so bad that Derevi seems below average in many people's eyes. She's still a good commander, but miraculously became sort of niche, even though I think she stood the test of time somewhat.
>>
>1600 decks
>No clear wincons
Is he based?

What the fuck does his deck do
>>
>>93430537
>Boogeyman
Honestly reading this card now I have no idea why I even thought it was good. Cheating the tax is nice I guess but what's the payoff here? It's just such a mild card now
>>
File: voc-116-verity-circle.png (1.46 MB, 745x1040)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>93430560
Excellent. Lot of newer players at my LGS, so i'm banking she'll fly under the radar. Pic rel might finally get a chance to shine.
>>
>>93430574
I also bought Hylda specifically for the deck. I meant to make mine with activated abilities in mind, but somehow I ended up being more legendary heavy than I intended. Maybe I should rework it, but it's been relatively fun in it's current state too.
>>
I have a copy of this in my Pantlaza deck, but is it really worth it?
I've done my paces and I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
>keeps opponents from destroying my creatures willy nilly
but
>they either aim for Pantlaza anyways so I don't get a bonus trigger, or my dinos are big enough that no one's randomly swinging at me

Being a power doubler is nice, but if I'm swinging then I'm probably swinging for enough that the damage doubler just does more damage at once or surprise kills a creature if the opponent isn't paying attention. That's assuming I haven't tapped out (which I like to do).
It gets a nice discount to its casting cost since I've got some high-power creatures (let's say a 5 mana discount on average) but the naturally high mana cost means I don't discover into it often.
It also doesn't do a whole lot the turn it comes down unless I'm immediately going for the damage doubler.
Good way to scare people if they do a destruction-based board wipe, but a vanilla 40/40 token without trample can still be dealt with pretty swiftly.

It's a cool card. I'm not sure if it's winning me games or just letting me win the games I was already winning a little bit harder. Win-more, basically.
I'm tempted to replace it with some artifact/enchantment hate since I have a lot of creature removal but struggle to get rid of people who use artifacts and enchantments as a cornerstone for their strategy.
>>
>>93430614
might work better if you had some fight effects so ur dinos would be dying by your hand then you get the token out for pants triggers and board presence
>>
Post your commander with the oldest initial release date
>>
>>93430411
>Darksteel Forge
I wanna believe in it as a card, but I could understand cutting it for cost.
>Platinum Angel
She's one of my OG cards, alongside Darksteel Forge, and I really feel like she'd be fun but I can understand that too
>Thassa
I don't know about her being "dogshit", her goal is to flicker Urza, she replaced Conjuror's Closet just because she's indestructible
>Machine God's Effigy
Yeah I'm gonna cut this
>Akroma's Memorial
My ideal wincon is combat and it gives my creatures an easy-in to doing that
>Hulking Metamorph
Considering the Prototype cost is just 2UU, it's basically just a shittier Phyrexian Metamorph. I figure that Redundancy, especially when applied to Simulacrum Synthesizer will come in handy
>Forensic Gadgeteer
She straight up just doubles my artifact casts by giving me "mana rocks" and draw
>Spellskite
I disagree
>Stax players don't make friends
Don't care
>>93430469
same
>>93430508
>not using a Dimir card in a MonoBlue deck
lmao?
>>93430564
I'm actually gonna buy a box just to get him in a few days. That boy is silly.
>>93430614
I think what you're looking for with Skullspore, or at least how I've used it in the past is slipping it in with decks that provide blanket trample and have sac outlets to turn a bunch of shit creatures into a giant meatbag. The part where it protects against or at least makes people hesitant to play Boardwipes is kind of a bonus. I think overall, this isn't a terrible thing to use.
>>
File: file.jpg (245 KB, 672x936)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>93430622
>>
File: 1713421702834.png (749 KB, 680x855)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>>93430622
'tosh
>>
>>93430636
Does tosh hold up these days
>>
File: R.jpg (233 KB, 672x936)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>93430622
>>
>>93430641
He's alright. Gets shut down very easily by certain decks though
>>
File: precon-fun.png (281 KB, 1179x688)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
Time to have fun with the furry critters
>>
File: soraya.jpg (256 KB, 672x936)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>93430622
>>
>>93430564
>What the fuck does his deck do
fool around
>>
>>93430622
All of my commanders are from October 2023 or newer
>>
>>93430634
>>93430648
>>93430671
Damn I didn't know we had such based low count decks among us
>>
>>93429966
It's far too early for this but I would like a set focused on the phased out New Phyrexia, showing the ravenous fights for power now that Elesh is dead, Sheoldred and Vorinclex are decapped, Urabrask is dismembered and Jin is wormfood.
I think it would be interesting to see.
Alternatively Bloomburrow 2
>>
File: mma-182-progenitus.jpg (264 KB, 672x936)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
What is the most soulful 5 color commander?
>>
>>93429964
Does the card trigger during the extra turn, recursively? Effectively completely replacing the regular clockwise turn order?
>>
TQ
Orcish Bowmasters
if i could ban any card, it would be Orcish Bowmasters
when someone plays Orcish Bowmasters, the entire game is now Orcish Bowmasters : the game, and the best answer to Orcish Bowmasters, is Orcish Bowmasters
>>
>>93430751
or bolt it
or rapid hybridization
or beast within
or murder
or swords to plowshares
>>
File: 1000034275.jpg (369 KB, 672x936)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>93430622
I have several Legends commanders, including Halfdane, Tetsuo Umezawa and Adun Oakenshield. I also have Gwendlyn Di Corci, but took the deck apart.
>>
>>93430758
after it has been flashed in for 2 (two) mana, pinged two separate things at a minimum, created a 2/2 body
>le dies to doomblade
>>
>>93430770
This doesn't seem half bad
>>
>>93430772
1/1 body, and pings 1 thing on entry. Unless you're suggesting someone *always has it* when you cast your one draw spell, anon. You wouldn't suggest someone *always has it* would you? Because that sounds a lot like you should have some of the much more copious amounts of removal in this game that can kill 1/1 creatures. You're not a foolish boy, are you anon?
>>
>>93430723
Horde of Notions
Second place is the gay baby
>>
>want esper deck
>equipment/tokens/flicker
>spirit theme
>almost no thematic commanders
>find two
>saruman of many colours
>wernog + hargilde
neither of those fit what i have in mind
does anyone have ideas on how to fix this?
>>
>>93430783
>Unless you're suggesting someone *always has it* when you cast your one draw spell
nta but most people who have it will choose to play it when they see draws coming yes. It's not the kind of card you just play in your main phase and let sit on the table.
>>
What is the game plan with this guy?
>Sacrifice an creature to get a copy of it
Why would I ever do this ability
>>
>>93430838
Do Faerie tribal or Esper fliers.
>>
>>93430846
Why wouldn't you? I use mine for Corpse Dance loops, mostly.
>>
>>93430843
So what you're saying is that you blow all of your removal over the course of the game and play 1 draw spell in your deck, so you never have removal?
>>
>>93430849
>esper fliers
is there any support for flying or is it just a cool theme?
>>
>>93430894
Anon Esper has Blue/White in it, the only colors with support for fliers. There's even an entire precon of cards that benefit from flying.
>>
File: file.png (1.46 MB, 672x936)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>93428779
>TQ
>>
Haven't played for like a year or a half, did they add any new cool angels or angel-related spells?
>>
File: traveler.png (354 KB, 375x523)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>93429966
>non-ub
I think Foundations is going to fill my cravings if we're going back to basics after all these recent sets were focused on specific plane settings and universes.
>ub
Duel Masters reimagined as MTG cards, but best case scenario for that possibility would be Secret Lairs.
>>
File: card for thread.jpg (93 KB, 488x680)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>93431251
Angels got a precon not that long ago, I think. Other than that, I can only think of Shilgengar, the Demon with an Angel and Blood Token tribal thing going on.
>>
Would a flicker or phase out effect cancel this sacrifice?
An anon said they come back as a new instance with flicker and the card doesnt exist when it is phased out
>>
>>93431267
>precon
I heard something about it, but lost interest when it turned out to be one of those limited and expensive precons. I play casually with mostly stuff I pull and a handful dirt cheap singles I buy off people. The only relatively expensive card I paid for was Giada, so FOMO stuff like that is outside of my pay range.
>card
Shame, I was hoping for some new legendary angels and some new cheap ones.
>>
>>93429966
Id want something really simple, where the cards fleshed out the setting without too much of an overarching story.
Maybe like a desolate plane with caches of ancient civilizations scattered around but without a host of characters going around putting the pieces together. Just let the setting be and remain mysterious. This works better now than ever because there are no longer blocks so they dont have to revisit the setting and can just let it breathe for one set. Bonus points if they can avoid memey shit (they cant).
>>
File: IMG_4459.jpg (247 KB, 672x936)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>93430622
I love the planar chaos/ invasion dragons
This is the one I have built currently
>>
>>93429075
>wizards standing over a forest and doing bullshit to it
yeah, that's definitely simic
>>
>>93430846
Best I can think of is stealing opponents' creatures and saccing them, but I am also interested in cool ideas with this guy.
>>
File: IMG_4460.jpg (217 KB, 672x936)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>93430846
You could do something with angelic renewal
>>
>>93430783
oh yeah you're right, people dont cast Bowmasters in response to draw triggers 99% of the time xd!
bowmasters abusers be like why yes i do think casting a 2 mana spell in response to your draw 3 cards spell giving me 4 damage, a 4/4 and a 1/1 threat that needs to be answered is reasonable

wotc is going to love feeding drones like you more FIRE cards in their UB drivel
>>
>>93429437
Lmao
>>
>>93429564
No one cares proxy fag
>>
>>93430283
You're an idiot if you can't tell the difference between a reactive card, and one that essentially wins the game on the spot when cast. You say it's 7 mana, but the cast would be meaningless UNLESS there were things that existed in the game that could stop it from going off.
>>
>>93430283
>>93429883
Actual retard lmao
>having to play around weaknesses is bad design!!!!!!!!!!
>having to play around others is bad design!!!!!!!!!
>grrr I shouldn't have to think ever I should just land and play cards!!
>>
>>93430411
>>93430626
Swordbro don't listen to that guy's shit advice.
>>
>>93430772
That's not all that impressive for EDH, Anon.
>>
>>93430614
>IF in swinging
>Dino player not swinging every turn no matter what
I hate this game. I hate that even the brainless Timmy fucks who show up to games just to ruin them don't even utilize combat anymore. Fuck you faggot
>>
>>93429531
I bully slow players

I make sure the person with the most expensive deck doesn't win
>>
>>93429531
I dont play my expensive decks anymore but I also dont take them apart
>>
>>93431335
Wow what a incredibly faggy post
>>
File: 1000024393.jpg (139 KB, 634x521)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Kenrith reprint?
>>
File: nec-111-taurean-mauler.jpg (171 KB, 672x936)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
messing around with saurons ever increasing orc army is there any other cards that just become increasing threats overtime?
>>
>>93430723
im a Kyodai, Soul of Kamigawa guy myself.
Also Karona, False God.
>>
>>93430379
Coconut Shells 0
Artifact - Equipment
Equipped creature gains Banding.
When equipped creature bands with anothe creature, they both gain Horsemanship until end of combat.
Equip 1
>>
>>93432002
>flickers ur token
>>
>>93432014
what do you even put in Kyodai? have some copies of him and I wanted a 5c commander that wasn't Kenrith, Omnath or Jodah
>>
What's a good boros commander that isn't equipment based, isn't very popular, but is still good? Would also prefer to stay away from anything too opressive, or anything that follows a very specific pattern/relies on very specific cards (like sunforger).
>>
>>93432089
Dragon/Spirit tribal, with all the Dragon Spirits from Kamigawa, nothing too special or unexpected. There are a lot of Mutate builds around him, not sure why though
>>
>>93432117
>dragon/spirit tribal
I see, not really what I was hoping for though
>>
>>93432104
94 cards to look through quit being a lazy faggot. If you wanna be unique then YOU be unique not someone else for you
https://scryfall.com/search?as=grid&order=name&q=%28type%3Acreature+type%3Alegendary%29+color%3DWR+%28game%3Apaper%29
>>
>>93432123
i mean he isnt really high powered and a bit janky, but thats the point, right?
you could try and build Voltron around him, though his +5/+5 for 5 sucks, even without considering what Golos got for 2 generic more
>>
My Boros commander is Iroas.
He isn't played super often.
The whole deck is basically just attack triggers galore since things won't die when swinging. Most of the attack triggers being things that make more bodies.
I would make Adriana the commander but I wanted something with an old border and Adriana came out after the ugly new border was implemented.
The deck doesn't really have to rely on him but he helps a lot.
>>
>>93432144
Ah shit forgot to quote
>>93432104
>>
>>93432139
I've been through the whole pool many times, and brewed a good dozen decks, but I don't like any of them. Just looking for suggestions.
>>93432144
Preventing combat damage for free attack triggers sounds pretty cool. Iroas by himself is like 30 bucks though. Adriana sounds like a good support card in the deck, but as the commander, without that combat damage prevention, you don't get those attacks for free anymore, which isn't some absolutely horrible thing, I suppose, but it's just a bit sketchy islf that's what you're relying on for value.
>>
>>93432142
>voltron
I would personally run him as protection in the command zone with the rest of the deck being good creatures that need to be answered
>>
>>93432205
if you wanna stay with plain goodstuff just stay with Kenny, Omnath or Jodah, no need to beat around the bush
>>
>>93432278
Good stuff is good for its cost. This would be just be creature bombs that need protection.
>>
>>93432185
The problem with Adriana is that she is a 5 drop. So I have to basically wait until I can get her out to start attacking and getting the triggers.
The melee would make my creatures pretty huge so I am not worried about them dying on swing, but yeah Iroas is definitely a better option.
>>
>>93432325
I think the best thing would be to have a ton of rock ramp and basically only have big creatures, buffs, and removal
>>
File: 1645726057286.jpg (58 KB, 500x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>93429531
I once brought a 30€ Nezahal deck to a 25€ budget game night and ruined the evening for everyone
>>
>guy plays azlask
>have to remove it because it's an imminent threat even with 0 experience counters because of the stupid spawn
>doesn't matter because his contingency is tossing out titans so you just lose anyway
I hate eldrazi so fucking much also what the hell were they thinking with new emrakul? Stealing your creatures and then nuking them if you dare remove her is just insane
>>
File: 1651161786828.jpg (23 KB, 420x420)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>93429531
I still run mono red Krenko deck and there's no stopping me.
>>
>>93429653
Is Jace using water magic here
>>
>>93432452
were the 5$ difference really the malicious coefficient here, or the fact that Nezahal is extremly obnoxious to begin with?
>>
>>93432515
It's unclear if it's actively water magic or just a visualisation of counterspelling fire magic. Jace I think occasionally used a bit of water magic in earlier stories, but he also used to summon sphinxes and fairies so.
>>
>>93432488
i think there is stopping you, alright
*perishes to removal*
>>
>>93432515
i mean yes, its a sufficient counter to 'Fireblast', wouldn't ya think?
>>
File: somebodystoppedme.png (31 KB, 222x224)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>93432553
>>
>>93432553
Nta but my krenko deck has actually won without him several times and that scares even me
>>
>>93432485
>also what the hell were they thinking with new emrakul?
Money, people will buy packs to pull the busted cards
>>
Can someone help me understand archetypes, at least on EDHREC. In all type of games I like playing high damaging magic so I looked at the burn stuff. But some stuff is not appearing? For example I saw this general talk about Wort and casting high damaging fireballs but it's not there, I just want to see what all my options are before I make my first deck and I just wanna burn some fools
>>
>>93432613
thats some good fuckin deckbuilding right there, then.
I've not seen a lot of super consistent Mono R decks, they either blow the table out turn 4 or fizzle.
My best Mono R deck by far was Rionya, with Khârn being my most consistent
>>
how do you even compete with modern day legendaries without also using one yourself or one without a built in card advantage engine?
playing derevi somehow feels awful compared to something like tevesh szat/thrasios or RG etali which can shit out cards like crazy
>>
>>93432650
I've actually played a lot of mono red. I started doing it a long time ago because in the days of yore, nobody liked it and everyone kept saying that it was the weakest color. I wanted to prove that it could be done.

It's even easier these days with all of the impulse draw.. red gets a LOT more card advantage nowadays than people think, but you do have to know how to utilize it properly and you have to build your deck in a certain way if you are taking advantage of the impulse draw spells.

The thing is if you can solve the card advantage problem, red is a lot of fun, at least in my opinion. My favorite keyword in the game is haste.
Something that a lot of people don't think about is how haste scales UP in multiplayer matches, instead of getting worse like a lot of mechanics do.

Anyways I love the "red creatures clone" archetype that includes Rionya, Delina, Jaxis, etc. personally I built Jaxis. Jaxis is a little slower and less explosive, but her ability allows for some advantages that I really like.

Personally I think that everyone should build mono color, it's a fantastic challenge, and what you lose in versatility you typically make up for in speed and versatility because you always have the right colors to cast your spells
>>
>>93432665
keep disgusting value commanders off the board, use a lot boardwipes. with all the ward being thrown around theres no way around it
>>
File: my fav.png (1.27 MB, 1082x710)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
I think these two are the most based commanders in the game, but they aren't that popular, what gives? Which do you prefer btw
>>
>>93432708
people just think mana dorks are beneath them.
a friend is supposed to build Ragga, our whole playgroup endorses it and we want him to hurry up with it.
i myself play Yurlok (rebuilt from Belbe) and i love this style of group hug. i just want to see my niggas shine
>>
>>93432485
>losing to a commander that dies to bolt
>>
>>93432729
This is second time I see someone say this, are commanders with 3 toughness or less just cringe?
>>
>>93429563
Wintermoon is playable in any monocolor deck though. Back to Basics is only playable in U or Ux
>>
>>93432724
What are your win cons in your Yurlok deck?
>>
>>93432703
well, Jaxis und Khârn are more of the cheaty ways to play red, because of Card Draw from the command zone.
A friend had Jaxis and she was very consistent and powerful, but doing it twice in form of permanent copy is inherently so. Thats why Rionya is so stupid, she does shit ten times.
Mono Red is best
also haste is amazing, my favorite deck is Samut, Voice of Dissent
>>
>>93432706
not all commanders can be answered by removing them and having a counterspell at every opportunity is just begging the other two players to bury you
>>
>>93432764
its best in drawing the game by burning everyone at the same time. I play x Spells and do have that Nybloom combo. So my main way to win is filling the pool with trillions of mana and then dump it all in a x spell before i get burned
>>
>>93432741
if your commander dies as soon as it comes out it's shit
>>
>>93432790
Could you share your decklist, if I may be so bold sir?
>>
File: 1000024399.jpg (158 KB, 672x936)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
bros I can't stop building golgari decks I need help
what's a FUN (not just for me) and POWERFUL Jeskai commander? been thinking about pic related but I am open to suggestions
>>
>>93432770
>also haste is amazing, my favorite deck is Samut, Voice of Dissent
Funny, my fav is henzie because he gives everyone haste. That Samut is neat

Mono red is amazing. Can you tell me though, how the hell do you build Khârn? It always seemed to me like once you loe control of him the initial time, your opponents would just pass him around and you would never get him back, nor would you get any more card draw from him
>>
>>93432642
Group slug might be what you're looking for
>>
>>93432770
>well, Jaxis und Khârn are more of the cheaty ways to play red, because of Card Draw from the command zone.

Yeah absolutely true. I've also built norin, purple, solphim, imodane, ojer, krenko tin street
>>
>>93432845
For me, the burn needs to have a kick to it. I want the burn to do A LOT of damage at same time, instead of slowly widdling down opponents
>>
>>93432642
Red is high damage spells. X is choose how high you want the damage to be so look for X in the casting cost. Wort is good because she let's you double up on your spells for pretty cheap and is in good colours for getting both big mana and big X spells
>>
>>93432708
>Ragga
Honestly would but I have built too many RG decks. There are also other RG decks in front of him.
>Yurlok
Friend said he intends to build him, so I won't. Alao his best cards cost money, so nah.

I liked mana burn, so I prefer Yurlok. Also while dorks are good value, they are very volitile, so I don't tend to run them often.
>>
File: sus.png (640 KB, 1534x930)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>93432872
Wort intrigues me because I love gobbos, I checked the X spells and she isnt there either
>>
How many board wipes is too many? I keep finding myself replacing synergy pieces with board wipes because other players always have a bigger board than me, and faster too.
>>
>>93430738
Yes. It's very degenerate
>>
>>93432856
How about pic related? With the right set up Ziatora can dome people for 30+ the turn she comes down and do it again next time around. The treasures can be used to hold up interaction, pay commander tax, or banked for a nice X cost. She also works well with pingers that care about artifacts or tokens. Personally I love how she can make it feel like you're holding a gun to the opponents' heads and can pull the trigger at any time.
>>
>>93431322
Both of those are correct
>>
>>93429531
>I am a certified judge

I judged at a convention where my mentor was the head judge and haven't played a game since, almost sold all my cards at one point actually, solely because of the interactions I had with the other judges
>>
>>93432831
If you don't have a superfriends deck, Leori is pretty cool.
Gandalf of the Secret Fire is fun.
Zedruu is always a good time.
If you don't have a voltron deck, Ruhan of the Fomori can be a fun beatstick.
>>
File: I want to do X spells.png (1.13 MB, 1080x686)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Which deck is cheaper
>>
>>93432944
The one you make cheaper?
>>
>>93431322
Yes.
>>
>>93432958
Which functions better cheaper
>>
>>93432944
Both are like 25c
>>
>>93432976
It's about decks
>>
>>93432944
Rowan is cuter, so she probably charges more.
>>
>>93432970
The one you build better
>>
>>93432981
>>93432970
You can make functional deck of both with cheap, but Wort has access to green, so it's more resilient. Not to mention that removal is better, there's no viable ways to get rid of enchantments in RB, for example. Recursion is also better in RG.
>>
>>93432944
Wort looks like your mom, I'd bet she's cheaper.
>>
>>93432941
superfriends is often pricy and zedruu I can't imagine it being able to withstand my friends' decks as they will often gain the permanent and beat the shit out of me with their creatures, plus I don't really want to give them advantage if I can
>>
>>93433071
They both look like my mom in some sense
>>
>>93433099
with and without makeup?
>>
>>93433080
Donate symmetrical stax pieces with zedruu anon so they can't do that!
>>
>>93433132
well that does not look fun
>>
File: hatred.jpg (123 KB, 488x680)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
I was told this card is in /edhg/'s hall of fame, is this true?
>>
>>93433152
It's true, it's one of the legendary cards in /edhg/'s patheon of excellence.
>>
>>93433144
trust me anon, it's fun
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/JrCKTXxSLUCiZJ9nWKfsMw
>>
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/m7W3LxnDvUe-sxu6F_RUgw

Here it is, the most based deck ever
>>
>>93431642
These are not sins my son, keep doing the Lord’s work.
>>
File: sfsdfdfsfdf.png (213 KB, 282x404)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
still pretty new. I don't have to pick a creature such that my opponents *have* to choose a creature with equal/lesser power, correct? If I pick a 1/1 and they all are higher, it's effectively exiling every other creature?
>>
>>93431267
The art in this card made me stop shitting on modern magic art
>>
>>93433461
Yes. You can even pick a 0 power creature if you're playing walls or something, your opponents just choose if they have something smaller or equal.
>>
>>93432708
Big mana, big creatures gets really boring after awhile.
>>
>>93433152
luv this card in my rakdos group slug
>>
My playgroup mostly sticks to high power/borderline cedh decks and the only thing I have built that can somewhat keep up is my Savra deck and kaalia, what are some fun high power decks I could build, would najeela be good for high power but not cedh? Or what are some good decks in black I could build
>>
>>93433575
I like sheoldred
>>
This thing is rad as hell, is gruul enchantments worth playing, I've never built an enchantment deck but he sounds fun
>>
>>93433612
You can certainly make it work. Green is one of the best enchantment colors and red is always a fun color
>>
>>93432708
Raggadagga is actually pretty good
Yurlok is a one trick pony
>>
>>93433285
>witch's cottage
That's all I needed to see, undeniably based
>>
>>93433630
I was gonna pick up the precon and try to upgrade it a bunch, but I don't know what would make it cracked
>>
>>93433642
>Yurlok is one trick pony
And?
>>
This chick or a farseek?
I have very high mana costs but I feel like she's just going to get pinged off the field the turn she comes down. At that point I'd rather just have a land I can use on turns 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 than three mana I can maybe use on turn 4 if she hasn't died yet.
But maybe I'm just assuming the worst.
>>
>>93432944
With Rowan, does her effect update with every life you lose, or does it snapshot the current life you lost when you activate the ability?
>>
>>93433963
You could just check the rulings on her it's literally the very first one.
>The value of X is determined only once, at the time Rowan, Scion of War's activated ability resolves.
>>
>>93433961
Dorks that cost 3 and have conditions on use aren't very good. I'd run farseek/rampant growth/nature's lore in a deck that's already soft to wraths, or fanatic of rhonas in a deck that can support it.
>>
>>93433979
"nods" "nods"
>>
File: 1696942723064161.jpg (160 KB, 1366x999)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Friends are telling me I should upgrade my precon in this order.

Gameplan
Card Draw
Mana Base
Interaction

Are they correct?
>>
>>93434018
Heavily dependent on the precon.
>>
>>93433988
>fanatic of rhonas
God that card is so fucking cracked. I really should just say fuck it and get one. Ferocious is basically my favourite keyword already.
>>
>>93434025
This. Post the precon or the list in it's current state.
>>
>>93434026
Yeah I've got three or four decks that could use one and I pulled zero from the MH3 box I bought for drafting. Got $100 in eldrazi and ocelots I managed to unload so I can't be too mad, but it would've been nice to get the shit I actually wanted.
>>
File: 1710532253622917.png (49 KB, 159x159)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>93434025
Fae Dominion
>>
File: Untitled.png (314 KB, 445x510)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>93434018
Personally, I follow the "My Deck Tickled A Sliver" method of deckbuilding.
Your priorities should be, in order:
Mana
Draw
Threats
Answers
Synergy

Synergy is the flashy stuff that probably made you want to build your deck in the first place. The meat of your deck, if you will. At the same time though, it's important to remember that if you want your deck to be strong, interaction and a clear path to victory are the vegetables that you can't ignore.

Alternatively, Commander by Daenen's checklist is a good way to check that you've got enough of everything.
>>
>>93434088
I'm assuming Alela is your commander
>>
File: 1706939989580561.png (50 KB, 163x163)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>93434099
yes
>>
>>93433688
Cascade is pretty much already cracked you could put almost anything in here and just overwhelm your opponents with value
>>
>>93434018
No that's retarded
Manabase and interaction are tied for your top priority
>>
File: wow cool robot.jpg (24 KB, 747x411)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>93429531
I have like 6 decks with artifact synergies and I can't stop building more of them because I am literally pic related
>>
>>93434132
>Friends don’t like me using the Abaddon deck against them because of how many times I can trigger cascade
Yeah
>>
File: 1716266733639232.jpg (515 KB, 785x1500)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
>>93434096
>>93434152
these are the upgrades I'm looking at right now.
>>
>>93434213
This is me but flicker decks
>>
File: 1718450680538219.jpg (17 KB, 510x510)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>93429531
my favorite deck is Optimus Prime, Hero.
>>
>>93434132
My group plays pretty strong stuff so I want to make somewhat strong, there's a good amount of games that end by turn 6-7
>>
Anyone have Yurlok deck to share for inspiration
>>
>>93434233
>lands
Never worth it. Especially not in a two colour deck. Use the tango, bounce, odyssey filter, and basics for the rest. Scavenger grounds too if you don't already have one. Put one of those in every deck you build. I'm a fan of myriad landscape, especially in decks without green, but that's a personal call. They're all less than a buck and the money you save can be put towards actually useful cards.
Reliquary tower (which is on your list) CAN be good, especially in a two colour deck and especially in blue, but do some playtesting without it first. Look for two things: Question one, how often am I discarding cards from my hand? If your answer is "every other turn", you probably don't need it but it might be worth it. Question two, do I care about the cards I'm discarding? You're in black, so maybe you unironically get more benefit from pitching certain cards into your graveyard. Alternatively, if you're just tossing a couple lands into the graveyard and keeping seven bombs in hand, a reliquary tower probably won't do anything for you.
>>
>>93433612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gaeJSR2bUo
>>
>>93430846
>Tap creature for ability, then sac to make Dane the creature, allowing you to tap again.
>>creature has 'do this once a turn' abilitity'. Use it. Copy with Dane, use ability again.
>>
File: 1380429032572.gif (1.3 MB, 400x360)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
I FUCKING LOVE BATTLECRUISER DECKS
>>
File: leg-230-hazezon-tamar.jpg (390 KB, 672x936)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>93430671
Based fellow Soraya enjoyer. FOr me it's Dakkon blackblade or my favorite fat pirate-turned-Sheikh Hazezon
>>
>>93434303
not impressive in the slightest
>>
>>93434307
Based what's your commander
>>
>>93434324
Gishath, baby
>>
>>93434323
You asked what the gameplan was, not if it was good.
>>
I really want to build mono blue but i'm hesitant
If I built emry lurker of the loch, I'm afraid it's just going to be infinite artifact combo.dec which I imagine sucks to play against, but I do have 3 altars that aren't in any decks right now that I could easily slot in there
I could build arcanis the omnipotent but I worry that's just be tickling my oldfag funny bone, plus it would most likely be labman/thoracle win which is Extremely Gay
I thought about Kefnet Voltron? Or Charix Voltron? But both seem kinda stupid and I feel like I'd be building them just to say I built mono blue which is lame
I want to build thassa but desu it would mostly be for fish tits
I don't think that I have any interest in eluge, sorry guy who's been posting him lately
Anyways thanks for coming to my blog post, please respond with U recs or pushing me in a direction
>>
>>93434323
Then don't build it you stupid nigger
>>
>>93434307
This
BIG CREATURES
BIG SPELLS
>>
File: pfzm7jtdaped1.png (321 KB, 544x767)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Final update on the Neheb thing. Seems any card where it's mechanically relevant will just be keeping "postcombat main phase". It'll be a deprecated but still used term, basically.
>>
>>93434389
So they're retarded basically
>>
>>93434389
uhh qrd?
>>
>>93434417
Yes
>>93434418
They wanted to errata neheb so it said 'second main phase' because they don't like 'postcombat main phase' as a term, and wanted to split main phases into 1st, 2nd, 3rd instead of Main Phase being the same type of step just with combat sandwhiched between. This breaks Neheb so he'd only work 1/turn
>>
>>93434418
They're changing the terms "precombat main phase" and "postcombat main phase" to "first main phase" and "second main phase", respectively, because that's more easily understandable and is just... What people have said for years now. This change did have a mechanical functional difference to a few cards (Neheb, primarily), that made them function only once a turn instead of once per combat, effectively (because there's only one 'second main phase', after that it'd be a 'third/fourth/fifth', etc.), so Neheb and a few others needed rewording to still work, which was something brought up on Twitter after Tabak explained the changes.
>>
>>93434389
so...they changed the phases specifically to halt infinite combos like neheb
then decided not to change those cards, rendering this ruling change pointless
interesting
>>
>>93434417
Mana value
>>
>>93434470
It'll mean neheb will still work(probably) so don't make bad press about WoTC.
Going forward cards that used to work like Neheb won't, because they'll be using terms first and second main phase.
>>
>>93434470
The change had literally nothing to do with Neheb. It was done to make the wording seem like jargon-y. It's the same reason they changed "converted mana cost" to "mana value". The intent with the templating change wasn't specifically "Neheb is too powerful we need to nerf that". That'd be fucking stupid.
>>
>>93434485
Seem less like jargon.*
>>
>>93434429
>This breaks Neheb so he'd only work 1/turn
Of all things WHY THIS?! I just finished helping my sister inlaw finalize her neheb deck, played a few games and it was the first deck that allowed her to enjoy edh.
I guess for the most part the deck is still fine but it didnt really need to be any weaker
>>
>>93434517
The change wasn't made with Neheb in mind, basically. Templating/rule changes causing issues with some older cards has always been a thing. We went through similar shit with the Planeswalker redirection rule being removed.
>>
>>93434517
Apparently from >>93434389 it's still gonna work though lol.
It's not specific, it's just errata changes. Unlike players the paid people who work at WoTC don't take the time to look up rules on random cards when they make changes.
>>
>>93434485
No, it was yet another attempt to shorten the terms so they could cram even more words to cards. At some point they just will give up and change font size and every prerelease kit will come with a ravnica themed magnifying glass.
>>
>>93434570
Okay? Good for them.
>>
>>93434534
Thank the Lord above
This further entrenches my idea that edh is fun in spite if wotc not because of it
>>
>>93434580
>wotc makes fun thing
>wotc upholds fun thing
>grrrr wotc!!!!
>>
>>93434570
>No, it was yet another attempt to shorten the terms
yes, that's what that anon just said. read before you reply
>>
>>93434593
They weren't going to, but the blowback made them nervous.
>>
>>93434625
Proof?
>>
>>93434570
They should condense draw a card to a single word
That would save the most space
>>
>>93434593
>wotc
>makes things fun
All you need to know about wotc when it comes to edh is that the mtgo 1v1 format was solved in 4 hours.
The only decent format is edh and that is because wotc has no say in it.
>>
>>93434666
>wotc allows players to use their program to play more formats
>the players "ruin" the fun
>This is wotcs fault
This tells me more about the players than it does wotc. You're a fucking automaton
>>
>>93434686
Yes
Wotc clearly doesnt know the first thing about edh
>>
>>93434652
I genuinely expect that to happen within a year and they have forgotten that draw means something else too.
>>
>>93434686
It's the same kind of people who are whining that sol ring should be banned.
>>
>>93434615
It wasn't. Jargon means something that illiterate people can't understand and has nothing to do with the length of the text.
>>
>>93434652
>word
You're not thinking big enough. Think of how much space the tap symbol saves. Turn things like 'draw a card', 'exile the top card of your library', 'put a +1/+1 counter' into symbols and you can fit so much more words on the cardboard.
>>
>>93434746
When will we get a Windings SL?
>>
>>93434738
It's not much of a difference in text length, it's much more something done to be understandable to newer players and to be in line with how people have spoken for ages. EVERYBODY calls them "first/second main".
>>
File: file.jpg (219 KB, 672x936)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>93434754
Full-art textless SL of Questing Beast, Chains of Mephistopheles, Word of Command, and every Licid
>>
>>93434732
I think thats a fair assessment
If you want an edh format that feels like casual edh but is enforced via ban list sol ring would be a decent ban
Personally my argument is that edh is fun because the restraints are created by the players, and wotc shows no small amount of hubris around the fact that a player driven format fell into their lap and regularly act like there is no negative correlation between their involvement and the health of a format
>>
>>93429966
a set entirely dedicated to fucking over blue players
this stupid color has ruined competitive and casual magic for years an entire set to BRUTALLY punish people for playing instants, counterspells and endless draw is not only warranted but necessary
people should be losing games for running too many counterspells, it should be a completely unviable strategy, it's the only way to break the hold it has over the game
>>
File: IMG_4429.jpg (19 KB, 473x473)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>93434746
>divination is card symbol card symbol
>>
>>93434758
You'd be surprised how much you can accomplish by cutting all of the corners, anon. This is just another drop in the sea of fuck ups. Clearly the lowest common denominator works in the WotC, because every change they make breaks something.
>>
File: 1627561829514s.jpg (2 KB, 114x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>getting crossfaded for a 3 hour train ride
>brewing decks in a comfy seat with a great view
>get to spend a few days with my gf on the beach
>when I get home hopefully my deck upgrades will arrive
Today is a great day.
>>
>>93434804
hell yeah motherfucker
>>
>>93434720
Wotc did nothing but make it available on mtgo lmao blaming anything further on them is low IQ
>>
>>93434773
You forgot Camouflage.
>>
>>93434810
The 1v1 format on mtgo is a separate entity to duel/leviathan
They absolutely deserve the blame
>>
>>93434804
Grats senpai
>>
>>93434832
What's the difference?
>>
What are fun dragon decks
I want to swing with big dumb dragons
>>
>>93434251
just play a bunch of mana doubling bombs and cast 50 mana worth of spells by the end of the game
>>
>>93434859
Ban list
>>
>>93434871
Miirym is so busted but so good.
>>
File: 1715379788762598.jpg (93 KB, 500x696)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>93434746
>>
>>93434832
>no you don't get it wotc forced everyone's hands and built their decks for them and played the games for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>93434918
Oh sweet jesus is this real? This might be the single worst magic card in existence.
>>
>>93433963
>>93433979
You can activate her with an empty stack and lose life in response, so as not to pass priority for interaction to come through.
I use MDFCs to bolt myself, and pain lands like deserts and Mana Confluence.
Be careful damage lands though, like City of Brass. Those trigger, and therefore open up the stack.
>>
>>93434918
I dislike this.
>>
>>93429966
https://hololive-mtg-proxies.neocities.org/
:)
>>
File: cheapwort.png (73 KB, 483x759)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>93432944
Wort can be stupid cheap, this whole deck cost me 1 tix
>>
>>93429966
Furry strip club plane
Werewolves, dragons, dogs, cats, dinos, hell, even the slivers get freaky
All to celebrate life and procreation
We finally get the Badger tribal support we've been waiting for, because Bloomburrow was just a taste of it, with the new Planeswalker, Casey Heat
>>
>>93434871
Vaevictis Asmadi the Dire oops all permanents
>>
hidden lair elden ring when?
>>
>>93434920
>incentivize competitiveness
>fucked cardpol
>K....k.. kys....
wewest of lads
>>
>>93434943
You can't play lands during the resolution of an ability. You can certainly activate the mana abilities in response to her ability, but if her ability is already on the stack there's already going to be a round of priority before it resolves so additional things on the stack don't matter.
>>
>>93435011
What does this even mean lmao
>>
>>93434666
IIRC this format also came out around the time wotc was trying to get people from the company on the RC. Im pretty sure thats how we got ambassadors?
Either way it came off like wotc trying to gain control of the format.
>>
>>93435041
Figure it out genius
>>
>>93434871
Scion of the Ur-Dragon
Miirym
>>
>>93435057
>have a shitty position
>have no justification for your ahitty position
>when called out for this literally babble like an insane person and act as though you've won
>>
>>93435018
Yeah, I know putting lands in before activation.
I have a playgroup that likes to jump the gun on priority in situations they feel threatened. It's just smoother to have lifeloss built into the landbase as opposed to spells or triggers in my experience.
Activating Rowan and stacking up a Dismember or Gut Shot feels great.
>>
>>93435080
That's literally everyone here
>>
>>93435080
>telling someone to kill themselves over the undisputed fact that WOTCs 1v1 cmdr format sucked balls
Whos the psycho here?
>>
>>93434871
I play kess dragonstorm
Its pretty decent and not 5c
>>
>>93434871
DRAGONSTORM!!!
>>
File: dis-50-nihilistic-glee.png (1.61 MB, 745x1040)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>93429966
Homelands Remastered

The set would be a meta joke about Planeswalkers finally arriving in Ulgrotha and noticing how normal or even weak everything is. The conflict would be that people in Homelands would see the new people as burden as the new folk are filling every corner of the plane with nonsense, cheap gadgets, new types of magics and talks about too difficult concepts like planar travel and what not.

As the weeks and months pass the planeswalkers and other legendary folk would slowly corrupt these simple-minded Ulgrotha people and turn them into nihilistic consumers who just want more and more new stuff from the planeswalkers. They become mad and hellbent and attack each other for that small rush of dopamine.

Planeswalkers and other legendary people would leave the plane and call it, "the worst plane ever" and just tell other how awful time they had in there. In the end, as the plane is left with nihilistic dopamine addicted common people. Baron Sengir is only one who tries to remedy the situation by offering these people a salvation. With a cruel twist of fate the Baron would be consumed by the people he tried to save until a dark spark reawakens him turning Baron into a Mythic Creature. A new type of creature that has planeswalkers loyalty powers but has power and toughness of the creature. Baron could increase his powers by adding more powers to his oblivion counters that act as +1/+1 and loyalty counter, or take them away and unleash a massive burst of power at sorcery speed.
>>
>>93435122
They should kill themselves for their shitty reasoning. Players killed it, wotc just made it available. Any other view is dishonest and just an attempt to shift blame from the players
>>
>>93432530
the latter
I had 20+ cards in hand and was playing control while slowly killing everyone with commander damage
>>
>>93429966
War of the Spark except it's an anime tournament arc instead.
>>
>>93435166
So instead of fighting to survive they're actually just competing against each other for who gets to kill Bolas?
>>
i tried aristocrats decks, but theyre not fun
the decks need sac fodder, sac outlet, and sac payoff, but when youre missing one or more of those pieces, youre useless since the individual cards have low impact
are there aristocrats decks that dont have this issue?
e.g. decks that are either very consistent or the individual cards have impact when played alone
>>
>>93429995
>Mishra, Planeswalker
>>
>>93435152
Players killed it by playing to win.
If EDH was only played at a competitive level the format would have also died under the enormous price of entry and homogenized format.
>>
>>93435152
>wotc has no influence
>over the format they choose the banlist for
This is such backwards reasoning I can hardly believe it
Players were given the incentives by wotc, the card pool by wotc and you cant blame them for responding the way they did. This was not a casual format, players were going to optimize it, wotc just didnt know the first thing about edh and thats how you get a stupid format. You wouldnt blame people for playing black lotus in standard, that would be on wotc for allowing a card that powerful into the format.
>>
File: blood avatar.jpg (178 KB, 672x936)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>93435184
shit out tokens with your commander, it's an stoppable sac outlet if you want to do aristocrat things
>>
>>93435220
>I'm a little bitchmade nigger and cannot think for myself
Summed up your post for you! I can and will respond to players being fags. It's always the players fault and always has been. You guys just want to play like faggots and point to wotc as a scapegoat for your faggotry.
>>
>>93435175
They're fighting over who gets to FUCK Bolas
>>
>>93435184
Prepare for the shitstorm, but aristocrats is bad and boring if you arent comboing off.
>>
>>93429966
Anything that releases a bunch of premodern-border cards, and Cyberpunk UB
>>
>>93435323
Please we DON'T need another Murderous Redcap argument...
>>
>>93435184
You need to build a aristocrats as a sub-them and not the main theme. The main theme is typically creature aggro with something like tokens. Then you use payoffs like goblin bombardment or ravenous squirrel to get additional value out of things that die. A good example of this is Trynn and Silvar, a deck that has many paths to victory wether through token swarm with trynn, aristocrats payoff with Silvar and other cards, or commander damage with Silvar
>>
>>93435184
Silvar and Trynn gives you 2/3 of those in the command zone and a semi-indestructible growing menace beater
>>
File: 1718869835432823.jpg (904 KB, 3360x1200)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>mulligan to 6 gives me a 59% chance to see one of them in my opening hand
>if it fails I got a 35% chance to draw one before turn 4
cant go tits up
>>
>>93435337
Haters gunna hate, I've built like 20 black decks and if you're using an aristocrats strategy you need to combo out or you're going to brick due to variance.
>>
>>93435184
What better sac fodder is there than your opponents creatures, or just take it the many many ways you can make it.
Caesar has also been a solid aristocrat commander in my experience due to being a payoff and sac outlet in one
>>
>>93435414
A-are you unironically surgicalling your own slimes against humanity?
>>
>>93435419
Youre bad at deck building then
>>
>>93435436
why wouldnt you?
>>
>>93435436
Presumably not all of them
>>
File: _0.png (282 KB, 425x720)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>93435440
>I have an opinion
>I disagree
>you're just bad
Here we go again... maybe instead of immediately assuming you're the most knowledgable person in the situation, you could ask why.
>>
>>93435476
You're the one that's being aggressive to other people who are disagreeing with you
>>
>>93435444
>>93435447
> surgical slimes
>someone wipes the board
>all your slimes are now in the graveyard to be tormods'd
My balls arent that big I'm afraid.
>>
File: 20240725_155223.jpg (2.01 MB, 2856x3185)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
Yep, I'm thinking bird kino
>>
>>93435306
But then you already know who wins.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (225 KB, 1951x2600)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>93435500
I didnt even call you names or insult your mother yet. Where the fuck do you think you are? I just said prepare for the shitstorm because I got the feeling someone would sperg if you disagreed.
>>
>>93435521
That's a pretty blurry picture. I assume thats a kangee in the back but I'm blind as shit.
>>
>>93435517
huh? slimes are tokens. they dont enter the graveyard.
also I exile only 10 or so copies of the card so I create 12/12 tramplers. if I have 30 copies of the card this leaves me with 20 more slimes.
add a token and counter doubler and I reach critical mass in turn 7 or so.
>>
>>93435550
Correct, but he's being swapped out soon.
>>
>>93435563
Oh hahaha my sides. I always exiled every card from someone's deck when I played surgical I just assumed that's how it worked. Carry on anon, you're doing god's work.
>>
Any reason not to run Strix Seranade and Swan Song in every deck with blue?
>>
>>93435189
Unironically, it'd be pretty cool I think
His focused more on aggression, same 5 ability thing, etc
>>93433503
I genuinely really like it, it's pretty solid
>>93431615
There's usually a little bit of actual thought in some kind of take like his, and I figured that some of it sounded reasonable (at the start lmao) like Darksteel Forge is one of my OG favorite cards but it IS high cost and generally speaking I'm unsure if I'll need it. The other shit was funny though like "THASSA BAD"
I'm unsure if I should still run it, but I'll put it back for now
>>
Why did none of you tell me about this commander? Why you hiding huh?
>>
>>93435708
No one wants to play janet jackson with jimmy hendrix's hair in a clown suit.
>>
>>93435604
that is how it works, but whenever you're searching for a specific card in a library you can always fail to find it
>>
>>93435745
With two epithets even
>>
>>93435708
Got me curious about how many instants/sorceries there even ARE with 10 CMC or greater. Apparently only 21 (I'm not sure if Commit // Memory or Rags // Riches really count, as a whole card they have that, but you don't cast the whole card). And only like 10 can actually fit in Zaffai as a deck. Weird thing to have on a card, but I guess it's mostly just extra, the 5 or greater stuff is probably what you're actually doing.
>>
>>93435768
X costs work too
>>
>>93435772
Oh, true. Blanked on that. Still a strange thing to me.
Also wow most big spells fucking suck even for their costs. The best ones are just the Delve ones.
>>
>>93435788
I was surprised by that too, you are just better off doing an X spell deck
>>
>>93435640
>You don't want to keep a 2/2 token for one card
>You currently aren't running Offer
>You want to lower your powerlevel
>Your table specifically wouldn't see value from one or the other
>>
NEW THREAD
>>93435854
>>93435854
>>
>>93435476
>IT'S TAPE
>>
>>93435540
>Still replying
You're the one sperging lmao
>>
File: 40k-131-magnus-the-red.jpg (149 KB, 672x936)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>93435802
she seems better in the 99 of a izzet discount deck
>>
>>93435708
>will forever have the typo of Thunder Collector on it
>immune to card declaration effects because of wizard's own incompetence
lol
>>
>>93434088
that deck needs a complete makeover if you want to get use off of her token generation
t. upgraded deck but switched to nymris

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.