[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: phil-moss Idoneth.jpg (246 KB, 800x1073)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>Previously in the Mortal Realms:

>>93717350

Smells fishy, edition

>Official AoS website:
https://www.ageofsigmar.com

>Downloads, Rules Errata and FAQs:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-downloads/

>Tools
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/
https://runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

>Anvil of Apotheosis hero creator:
https://aosg.github.io/

>Booru:
https://ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

>Thread question:
What do you like about your army?
>>
>FEC
Creepy little dudes, just nasty cannibals
>CoS
Faith and firepower
>>
>>93733807
>TQ
The fact I get to bring pirate elves, fanatic doomsayers, and cannons in the same army. The cavaliers are nice, but not as cool as the prior cavaliers were. The extra bits and disconnected legs made them much easier to convert.
>>
File: 1723331806129828.jpg (83 KB, 1024x576)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
CoS: Shooting and watching my regular humans beat the shit out of things like Daemons and strange creatures

Hedonites: the mortals are gorgeous models and I like moving fast.
>>
File: spurlpox.jpg (1.58 MB, 2268x2483)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>93733807
>TQ
Maggotkin here with three favorite things.
1. Being tough
2. Spreading disease
3. Planting trees
>>
>>93733807
>Sylvaneth
I get to have units that are pretty like elves, but not cringe like real elves. Also, it's nice having a bright and verdant army to take a break from all the death and gore.
>FEC
Best naked screaming retards in the setting, also probably the happiest faction in lore.
>Nighthaunt
Bedsheet ghosts are cool, ironic punishments are cool, finally I can play a tabletop version of Ghost Master.
>GSG
Troggoths are cute, squigs are cute, goblins are funny. Playing a slot machine army is fun on occasion and this is the closest I've got.
>SBG
Vyrkos grow on you like mold, and I can throw together a full Halloween army with the other two Death factions for the yearly garagehammer event I attend.
>>
>TQ
Skaven:
-Versatile
-Recursion to make up for unit losses
Tzeentch:
-Magic
-Tricks to bamboozle the opponent
Ogres:
-Relatively low model count with low skill requirement to start painting
-Basic bitch rules
>>
File: Skryre_01.png (1.11 MB, 661x835)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>93733807
>TQ
Anything that I attempt to write here eventually turns into a mewling tirade about how incensed I am that warlock engineers aren't wizards anymore and that warpvolt galv- look see I'm doing it
>>
>>93733807
>TQ

I got mixed undead (FEC and Soulblight), I just really fucking love big hotde of replacable mooks backed by massive fuckoff monsters who just rush face. Also it'a nice how I can cross contaminate armys a bit.
>>
>TQ
I liked having a bunch of different stuff for warclans but now that BS are gone and they're separated again I've just kind of given up and basically turned it into a GA destruction army with whatever I like. I'm working on a arachnarok shaman and ogor tyrant currently and once I see the anvil of apotheosis stuff I'll get to work on my skulbugz guy
>>
>>93734461
You can model first and tune the AoA profile to it. We already know it'll basically be existing options anyway, a canon wielding priest riding a Mournfang or a crossbow wielding tyrant on a Stonehorn, etc. Just like the StD Dawnbringers AoA
>>
>>93734351
I'm 200% mad death frenzy got removed
>>
>>93734487
I'm more interested in the base sizes and how that stuff is gonna work. I don't have any spares that would be the right size for what I was thinking of doing so I'd like to see how they figure that part out
>>
>>93734584
I dunno, its a fucking cheese ability that you can't balance the army if it exist but then other people kept their bullshit that's the same way. My problem with skaven really is how everything is over priced and half the units are redundant and don't have roles.
>>
more like Games Wokeslop
>>
>>93734714
L.M.A.O.
>>
>>93734584
They've heavily implied that Vizzik will have it. It annoys me that they're hyping it up like it's some unknown new ability and not something that the Warbringer used to have.
>>
File: Silent People.png (448 KB, 443x591)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
soon
>>
>>93734931
Hopefully they change the head if they ever do get models, it's too gor looking
>>
>>93735037
>gor looking
what looking?
>>
>>93735077
Beastmen
>>
>>93733807
>OBR
The general theme of bone golems melded with hundreds of heroic souls. Also I love the idea that Katakros only gets his ass up from his throne when his lackeys are dead.
>Fyreslayers
I always loved dwarves and, while not perfect, those crazed fierly lads grew on me. Gotrek just fits in.
>SBGL
It's the vampire counts of old, with the same tarpit tactics and some cool, hard to kill heroes.
>>
>>93735100
What's that?
>>
>>93735195
That's very funny anon. You are aware bonesplitterz and beasts of chaos didn't just disappear from the setting entirely just because you can't play them, we're literally talking about an unplayable race
>>
>>93734354
Shit I should also say, FEC lore is my favoirte shit. Having theae slobbering freaks see themselves as classy artistocrats with court intrigue when to everyone else they're green schizos bashing each other with bones is a good bit.

Soulblight I know fuckall about AoS lore but I dig the slav werewolf vampires.
>>
>>93735220
>bonesplitterz
didn't they literally all go die at the edge of the realms like lemmings?
>>
>>93735220
They literally did? Bonesplitterz killed themselves and Beastmen were genocides by the chaos gods
>>
>>93735280
>>93735220
Are you playing telephone with lore? Nowhere is it stated that all of the BS died.
>>
>>93735350
Read the only lore they have for 4e?
>>
>>93735366
Are you referring to the lore that you didn't read?
>>
>>93735699
>run off the edge of the realms
>suicide pact war against rats who dominate the edition
AHH, I see what you mean. They are thriving
>>
>>93735726
Impressive that you can type when you can't read
>>
>>93735736
Pure copium. Every legends army was given the same "they're all gone" fluff, only BoC persist with the teaser for the Gavespawn refresh and that was obviously an exception
>>
>>93735747
As in it was one dude who survived with his primordial goop
>>
>>93735747
>Bonesplitterz getting amped up on WAAGH magic in the parts of the realms that have the most magic
>they're just all dead
I get that you're a shitposter but this is impressively retarded
>>
File: moving-goalpost.gif (4.12 MB, 498x280)
4.12 MB
4.12 MB GIF
>>93735747
>>
>>93735764
I want to believe
>>
>>93735790
I doubt it will be anytime soon but they went out of their way to leave the door open for everything that left to return in some form
>>
>>93735813
bonesplitters aren't even going to tow, GW doesn't want to be found with african orcs ever again.
>>
>>93735832
They aren't African orcs you racist cunt
>>
>>93735813
Knight Arcanums are warrior chamber actually
>>
>>93735747
>These things don't exist in the setting anymore they're all dead!
>They are blatantly stated to still exist
>C-copium!
>>
File: 1700385493917219.png (405 KB, 674x696)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>93733807
>>
File: 6363636.png (1.4 MB, 824x1024)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>93733807
>STD
It is dumb person army but no one says this out loud

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.