[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>10994848

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-X-Wing Pilot 4pk - FanCh
-Cal Kestis (ISB Disguise) - FanCh
-Mandalorian Judge - FanCh
-Kanan Jarrus - FanCh
-Ezra Bridger - FanCh
-Zeb Orrelios (Deluxe) - FanCh
-HK-87 (Arcana)
-Dark Trooper
-Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
-R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Enoch & Nighttrooper build pack - FanCh
-Darth Vader (ANH)
-Stormtrooper (ANH)
-Ahsoka & Droids Order 66 4pk - Amazon
-Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot
-Captain Rex (Bad Batch)
-Jabba the Hutt playset - Pulse

The Black Series:
-0-0-0 (Reissue) - FanCh
-BT-1 (Reissue) - FanCh
-Bossk (Reissue) - FanCh
-Ahsoka (TCW Reissue) - FaCh
-Sabine Wren (Rebels Reissue) - FanCh
-Hera Syndulla (Rebels Reissue) - FanCh
-Captain Rex (Reissue) - FanCh
-Commander Fox (Reissue) - FanCh
-Emperor Palpatine with Throne (Reissue) - Amazon
-Jedi Survivor 3pk w/ B-1, B-2, Magnaguard - Amazon
-The Phantom Menace 3pk - GameStop
-B-2 Super Battle Droid - FanCh
-Darth Sidious (ROTS) - FanCh
-Captain Enoch & night Trooper 2pk - Walmart
-Yoda & Commander Gree 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-The Last Command 4pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase 2 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Walmart
-Mandalorian Privateer - Target
-R5 & Pit Droids - Target
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Padawan Jecki Lon (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Knight Yord Fandar (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Indara (The Acolyte)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Masters of Evil 3-pk - Amazon
-Darth Maul Holocomm Collection - Target
-Fallen Order 3-pk w/ Inquisitor Cal Kestis, Purge Trooper, Second Sister - Amazon
-Mandalorian Nite Owl - Walmart
-Phase I Clone Trooper
-Droideka
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Ki-Adi Mundi - FanCh

Imports/Other lines:
-SHF Jar Jar Binks
-SHF Stormtrooper
-SHF Dark Vader (ANH)
-SHF C3-PO (ANH)
-SHF R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mafex Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian)
-SHF Darth Maul (TPM)
-SHF Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
-SHF Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
>>
>>11017648
>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Princess Leia (ANH)
-Dagan Gera (Jedi Survivor)
-Rebel Fleet & Stormtrooper 2pk
-Dedra Meero
-Imperial Armored Commando
-Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
-IG-12, Grogu & Anzellan
-Momaw Nadon

The Vintage Collection:
-Anakin Skywalker (Ahsoka)
-Shriek Hawk Mandalorians Build Pack
-Armorer Forge Playset
-Jetpack Trooper (Jedi Survivor)
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Blurrg & The Mandalorian
-Moff Gideon’s Imperial Light Cruiser Hallway playset (with Mandalorian Privateer)
-Lt. Callahan (Ahsoka)
-Cobb Vanth (Deluxe)
-Ahsoka the White (Ahsoka)
-The Mandalorian (S3 Final Chapter)
-Bo-Katan (Mando S3)

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls
>>
So the Acolyte comes out tonight, right? Anyone else excited?
>>
Is disney able to make an old anakin figure with the special edition clause in the contract?
>>
>>11017651
Why should I be?
>>
>>11017661
I mean it’s the first high republic show, the books have been pretty good so far. It’s really starting to establish itself in the lore the same way the Old Republic did, but I think it could eventually become better if they keep hiring competent writers.
>>
>>11017667
>if they keep hiring competent writers.
That's the exact opposite of what they did for Acolyte
>>
>>11017668
Did you already watch it? If so, that’s disappointing to hear. The quality of the High Republic stuff so far had me gaining some faith in Disney Star Wars and this was their big change to solidify it, if it’s failed, then yeah I’m extremely disappointed.
>>
>>11017651
I'm going to give it a watch but I don't have grand expectations. I never touched anything High Republic related and only have just started watching some videos just to get familiar with the setting but it doesn't super excite me much.
>>
>>11017651
I'm curious about it, unlike Boba Fett, Obi-Wan, or Ahsoka. I wouldn't say excited, though.
>>
Reminder that one of the Acolyte lead actors said that Anakin blew up the Death Star in an interview. These people don’t care about Star Wars.
>>
>>11017674
They're actors. They don't need to. All they have to do is deliver decent performances.
>>
>>11017674
Harrison Ford outright hates Star Wars and Han Solo is still one of the most beloved characters, so I fail to see what your point is.
>>
File: 1693594811979617.jpg (504 KB, 2348x2095)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>11017651
I'm thrilled!
>>
>>11017674
Unless that actor said they are a "giant Star Wars fan" I don't really care if they get shit like that wrong. They're just people doing a job. If that makes you mad then what about Harrison Ford or Alec Guinness who outright disliked it?

Anyway to make this toy related, I might pick up the TVC Sol figure after watching a review. Seems like it will be a decent figure for making custom Jedi with. Curious if they will reveal anything after the show comes out like the "Sith" character with the teeth on the helmet.
>>
>>11017682
>"Sith" character with the teeth on the helmet
I hate that design. It looks like a low budget streambait horror movie got hold of Star Wars. I expect we'll get a figure of it, though who knows anymore. I once thought another Kylo and TROS Emperor were inevitable too.

Sol is a pretty good figure though.
>>
>>11017651
I legitimately had no idea. Idk it’s weird for them to go to some radically different point on the timeline so unceremoniously with a tv show.

I really hope we get new versions of the separatist droids in TVC now that there’s more focus on prequels. I don’t collect black series but that droideka might have to get that
>>
>>11017651
The Acolyte actually comes out on Tuesday night.
>>
File: haslabcharacters.jpg (99 KB, 885x875)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
YakFace posted some hints about the figures coming with the Cantina.

>A tough, last one. No hints other than the 4 starred characters have first and last names. Each underscore represents a letter OR a space. Ex: If the character has a first and last name, the space between them is also represented in the underscore. The characters are randomized as to not give away if they are a base figure or what tier they are.

So far some of the possibilities:
Wuher
Brea Tonnika
Senni Tonnika
Greedo
Labria
Takeel
Muftak
Nabrun Leids
Arleil Schous
Ellors Mordak

He also confirmed that the deluxe offering does not have any additional figures with it compared to the base offering.
>>
>>11017674
Stop buying into the YouTube hate machine, you goddamn NPC
>>
>>11017776
I mean Wuher and the Tonnika sisters are a given.
>>
>>11017782
I’d rather be a hater NPC than a NPC that actually watches that slop, they didn’t even make a figure of the most interesting design with the Jedi Wookiee
>>
>>11017776
I cracked the code
>DELUXE KENOBI
>BEEBEE-EIGHT
>SABINE
>LANDO
>DELUXE LANDO
>DELUXE AHSOKA
>>
File: 1714377818177078.jpg (134 KB, 698x701)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Soon we will be together
>>
File: ABXY wing.jpg (2.94 MB, 2832x1666)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
I got an A-wing.
>>
>>11017949
>Hello darkside my old friend...
>>
>>11017782
>watch our show because it's so heckin diverse, inclusive and queer!
>black girl dark side power!
>um actually the Jedi are bad
>>
How's Black Series Krrsantan?
>>
>>11017648
>>11017649
>>11017949
What were they thinking with this expression?
>>
Anyone got a comparisson between the Droideka from PofF and the newest BS released?
>>
>>11017975
He was hoping to get transfered to Kashyyyk, but Yoda decided to go instead.
>>
>>11017974
just okay. looks great, good sculpt, but can't really move much. there's a mod to remove the shoulder spacers that will at least let him hold his rifle in both hands. would not pay full price if I were you.
>>
>>11017974
He is okay. Has some range limitations in places just because of the sculpt but you can do some modding to make it *slightly* better. He at least looks great though.
>>
>>11017969
At least there is an arrangement for the Jedi losing their way. How they let a Sith lord in and stay right in front of their nose is pretty damn shameful. Child solider thing (Clones) is pretty fucking insane too.
>>11017974
He looks amazing but as the other Anons have said, his articulation isn't the best. I paid full price and don't regret it. Take that as you will.
>>
File: knockknock.jpg (99 KB, 736x952)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>11017788
The people who actually like the new Star Wars material and think it is anything more than a vehicle for blatant ideological propaganda are the same kind of people who have walls of Funk pops and see no issue with raising their wifes (black) son. there is no saving them.
>>
>>11018043
>At least there is an arrangement for the Jedi losing their way. How they let a Sith lord in and stay right in front of their nose is pretty damn shameful.
This is literally what the prequels are lmfao
>>
>>11018110
I think that was his point anon
>>
BBTS has 10 Glavis Ringworld Mandos in stock
>>
SHF preorders on amiami go up in 4 minutes from this post, good luck gentlemen

Vader
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-170878

Stormtrooper
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-170880

C3PO
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-170882

R2D2
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-170884
>>
File: 1689530458088245.png (37 KB, 388x275)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>r2 sold the fuck out in a second
at least i grabbed 3po
>>
>>11018213
>>11018220
I was able to secure all 4, I went for R2 exactly at time thinking he would be the one to sell out and sure enough. Thanks for the heads up anon. Actually R2 seems to be up again for now!
>>
>>11018224
Looks like it’s back to sold out, it’s showing all of them as sold out for me.
>>
>>11018224
>I went for R2 exactly at time thinking he would be the one to sell out and sure enough
i thought c3po was gonna sell first with the new shiny gold finish, guess i was wrong, in any case i'm really bothered since there's decent enough options for r2 now
>>
>>11018213
>>11018220
Yea R2 went fast. Looks like 3Po and Vader went next. Stormtrooper the only one still available which shocked me as I feel like people love their troopers and having 20 of them. youll neve see those fuckers at an Ollies.
>>
>>11018230
I thought C3po would be the highest liekly pegwarmer since hes proved 1000yen+ higher than the others for some fucking reason and a lot of people would just use a black series for him since its decent enough and hes noones favorite character or anything.
>>
>>11018241
>hes noones favorite character or anything
Speak for yourself. I'd still watch all six movies if it was just Threepio and Artoo walking around getting into adventures.
>>
File: 1689670123456051.png (37 KB, 395x288)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
got em
>>11018238
>Stormtrooper the only one still available
it also sold out and went up again, it was r2>stormtrooper>c3po-vader, didn't see which of those 2 sold first, i still don't get why they released another vader so close to the last one, i hope they do leia, han and chewbacca if they continue with the re-releases
>>
>>11018244
well it kind of is. They are the only characters to be featured in the entire saga without dying afterall.
>>
>>11018250
Especially when as far as I can tell and Robo said the same thing, it’s the same as the Kenobi Vader just the robes are over the armor. Still, I bought one to replace my old figuarts ANH Vader since it looks a lot better.
>>
>>11018250
weird Im sitting here refreshing out of curisoty every couple minutes and i never seen it go out of stock(still there). for the record that was the only one I picked up. 3PO also up again.

I'm guessing they want Vader to almost always be readily available which makes sense since he's probably the most popular and iconic character. if people don't have access to Vader, its probably a significant enough number that wont branch out to other characters. definetly seems that way since this is the 3rd variant in the last two or so years.
>>
They’re all currently back up, weird
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 437x134)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>11018275
Super limited though, never seen an SHF army builder like a stormtrooper have a limit of 1 per house
>>
>>11017975
It honest to god look like the face he makes right when he realizes the clones are about to dick him with no lube on that bridge.
>>
>>11017949
>Go on.... Ask them about the droid attack on the Wookies.
>>
Acolyte was definitely not as bad as I was expecting, it’s fun so far. I would recommend everyone at least give it a chance.
>>
>>11018816
no
>>
File: GPPrPQYb0AAbX3h.jpg (751 KB, 3900x3900)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
Shriek-Hawk, Target exclusive. Kinda new I guess, it's still fucking blue though. And not female
>>
File: GPPrPQYbgAIAzte.jpg (759 KB, 3900x3900)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>11018856
>>
File: GPPrPQdagAAvXg7.jpg (1.01 MB, 3900x3900)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>11018857
>>
Nevermind, female's in the two pack. Cool
>>
>>11018859
Wal-Mart exclusive. And nevermind, they look kinda shitty
>>
>>11018856
>>11018857
>>11018858
Admittedly this is a cooler design, but the mando fatigue is real.
>>
>>11018861
This, I just can't bring myself to care about any more random Mandos. I have plenty at this point.
>>
>>11018859
>>11018860
Woah, is that soft goods on her? That’s new. Either that or it’s sculpted well. These both could use a nice wash though for sure. But honestly who cares about these background ass Mandos at this point?
>>
>>11018861
>>11018865
Last year I thought I'd be all over them, but I'm just so tired of seeing the same 3-4 year old molds with maybe a couple new parts thrown on.
>>
>>11018868
>all these colorful Mandos
nah let’s release all the blue ones
>>
>>11018870
There's gotta be some autist on the design team that insists on consistency in that regard.
>>
>>11018856
>>11018857
>>11018858
>>11018859
>>11018860
Do all these random mandos even sell well? These seem like they’re going straight to Ross or Ollie’s
>>
>>11018860
they remind me of the gi joe figures with random nonsense patched all over them
>>
>>11018859
>>11018860
At least they sculpted some new parts. I hope the TVC pack gets that same treatment
>>
>>11018860
Looking forward to picking this up on clearance
>>
So on the G.I. Joe stream today they said they weren't revealing their HasLab today because they were given the slot to do it at SDCC instead. Which means that the one for TVC isn't going to be revealed then either. I guess that means we might be waiting until August or September.
>>
Did the cantina really need to be a Haslab? Feel like they could've knocked it out it in two small play sets, one with an alcove, two chairs, and table, and another that has the bar. Feel like that would've been good enough. The leaked pictures did not get me very excited. I wish they had at least done an exterior panel for the entrance but doesn't look like there is any exterior at all. Some kind of sand colored mat that can be used for the floor would've been a good inclusion as well.
>>
>>11018102
Is Boba Fett being a nazi not ideological
>>
I'm so fucking tired of blue Mandalorians.
>>
>>11018976
I agree that the whole thing could have just been sections released in the mainline and then one giant set similar to the Throne Room. However I think the plus of it being a HasLab is the figure support. Some of the characters probably have a much better shot at being updated/made at all by being put into the campaign than released into the mainline or even as an exclusive to fan channel/Pulse.
>>
>>11017679
"fans" are certainly saying a lot of things.
>>
Dear Hasbro.
Stop shitting out Mandelorians and give me a Vintage collection Jana Solo,
And while you are at it give me 2 Mara Jades.
One "Hand" and one "normal"
And please don't fuck up the sculpts.
>>
>>11018868
I get that some of the mandos would have mis-matched armor from swapping out parts on the fly, but they really cant pick up some spray paint? I thought mandalorians took pride in there weapons and armor, you'd think they try to make themselves look impressive/intimidating.
>>
>>11018976
You can’t wait for clearance on a Haslab. Also don’t get to prey on consumers sense of FOMO with a mass retail release. With a Haslab you’ll get people paying probably more than they normally would have cause if they don’t get it now they’ll never get it.
>>
>>11019168
I thought it was cool how in the first episode Din has a Shoretrooper shoulder pad. They should do that more, where background Mandalorians will have random bits of armor from folks they’ve killed that we’ve seen from past movies and shows. It’s a fun easter egg without being completely obnoxious like having R5-D4 show up for no reason.
>>
>>11019168
the first thing Boba did was re-paint his armor. he's just built different.
>>
>>11017682
What a waste of money and plastic.
>>
>>11018856
More like Yawn Pigeon. Star Wars sucks now.
>>
>>11017703
>I once thought another Kylo and TROS Emperor were inevitable too.
It's actually hilarious that the movie and merch did so poorly that they didn't bother to release the main fucking villain. Zombie Emperor, Sith Eternal Emperor, Ben Solo, and Rey with yellow saber are all things I'd honestly buy.
>>
Why is everyone who hates "Huttslayer" as a name the same type who thinks "Doomslayer" is great? Is it the politics? Yes, it's the politics because Bethesda panders to white bigots.

>but he's the one the demons fear

That explains why they all rush him like they're about to fight Barney Fife or Steve Urkel...
>>
>>11019417
Anon what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>11019381
>he never existed in the first place
Imagine being this dumb and thinking this
>>
What’s the best Han Solo figure currently?
>>
>>11019454
There are none
>>
>>11019454
For what scale?
>>
>>11019486
1/12
>>
>>11018859
Detta the Mando poster. fuck these threads all you do is posting mandalorians and shitty bobashit
>>
Acolyte was fucking boring, holy shit. Lead's cute though, nice rack
>>
>>11019380
I kind of want an Old Lando too. Billy Dee Williams and Ian McDiarmid felt like the only two actors in the entire movie who were genuinely happy to be there.
>>
File: hzgPdsE.jpg (220 KB, 1632x918)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>11019501
Yeah I guess I'd take him just to complete the set of old farts.
>>
>>11019501
>>11019508
We desperately need an archive old Luke and Leia if that happens.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 215x234)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>11019519
Oh yeah, I forgot we got a new Han. Still waiting on Crait Luke myself, SHF looks kinda shitty.
>>
>>11019527
I'm still sad TVC Crait Luke turned out so shit.
>>
>>11019527
Yeah the SHF Crait Luke was pretty shitty, it’s weird because the TFA Han that released alongside is one of the best Han figures.
>>
File: aKNS2nW.jpg (215 KB, 1500x2000)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>11019531
Are any of the sequel TVC good?
>>11019532
Their hobo Luke was also solid. I'd say Crait Luke was rushed, but I don't know why it would be.
>>
>>11019536
>Are any of the sequel TVC good?
I think the Reys turned out well, though I don't own any. The Sith troopers are good. The one Kylo we got is solid in terms of sculpt but even more than the other figures mentioned is sorely lacking in articulation.
>>
>>11019536
Is that just the hobo Luke TLJ head on the black series body? That looks great, that likeness is impressive. Then they fumbled it with the Crait release, shame.
>>
>>11019417

Sorry. Doomslayer is not my Doomguy.
Doomguy is my doomguy.
Grandson of a warrior.
Son of a Galactic (Well, okay, no one knows THAT) Warrior.
American. Marine. Goddamn Space Marine. UAC HOO RAH.

You are a dum.
>>
>>11019538
I remember that Kylo with its head and scarf being one piece. Baffling choice
>>11019545
Yeah it's just sitting on there cause the whole neck joint just broke off when I tried popping the head off.
>>
>>11019549
Did you heat it up before popping the head off?
>>
>>11019551
I did, probably not enough I guess. I can still pop the hinge back on, it just has a crack in it now.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (245 KB, 894x1311)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>11019545
>>11019536
The lacking of decent Lukes is a shame, only Hot Toys made a figure of this look.
>>
File: IMG_9889.jpg (48 KB, 512x443)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>11019562
SHF made this outfit, it’s the one we’ve been talking about.
>>
>>11019566
Nice, I thought Hobo Luke was the white one. All of his Lukes are kinda of hobo/recovering alcoholic...

This figure looks good, shame it is lacking the walking stick and the backpack.
>>
>>11019496
I think it's okay, it's not as bad as I expected but not especially compelling. I'm kind of tickled by the main character whose job is doing really dangerous and illegal repair work being named Osha though.
>>
File: IMG_9890.gif (2.9 MB, 540x225)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>11019576
Needs the green milk and alternate face as well to really sell it
>>
File: eCUjQh1.jpg (215 KB, 2000x1551)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>11019576
I ended up giving him Palpatine's
>>11019583
I thought the premise was going to be a lot more interesting before episode 2. Then I kinda lost interest when it was revealed to be very simple.
>>11019584
Would've been gold.
>>
>>11019584
>>11019566
>>11019562
I am still very upset how Disney treated Mark Hammil and the rest of the cast for the ST. We didn't get one fucking scene of them all together. They'll teach the disaster of the ST in film class, on how to fuck up a billion dollar IP.
>>
>>11019583
Yea there is nothing going on that really is making me invested. Am I supposed to feel bad for these Jedi being killed when we don't even know who the fuck they are? I thought this whole show was sold as a murder mystery but they already solved who was doing it pretty damn fast
>>
>>11018892
>>11018868
>>11019168
>>11019378
Hasbro thought you wanted more bucket head people so there ya go.

>>11019610
Instagram has some really weird people on there. Months ago these apes were beating drums about "Balancing teh scales" and other shill bullshit.

Being a fan of this IP is scary....
>>
>>11019640
>>11019651
After Ahsoka shows abysmal first episode of 'the REAL main character shows up, and gets stabbed by a lightsaber, but it's meaningless anyways', I literally don't even bother with anything star wars anymore, besides the figures, and big surprise, I'm mostly only interested in old characters, with very few exceptions. I just bought robot servant guy, which is because I have a love for droids. E wing looked cool, too, but ships may be too little too late.
>>
One of the coolest looking characters in the Disney era only to be ruined by Kathleen K Kennedy by forcing the writers to make her take the mask off and be useless in the end. I am surprised Hasbro has put her figure out multiple times by now. Even in the worthless Archive line.
>>
TVC Master List
Wave 19 (October 2024) – E7763
“Elevation” x1
“Graduate” x1
“Scholarship” – VC328 Mae (Assassin) x2
“Semester” – VC329 Jedi Master Sol x1
“Trimester” – VC330 HK-87 Assassin Droid (Arcana) x1
“Bronx” – VC271 Dark Trooper x2

Wave 20 – (November 2024) – E7763
“Success” – Mandalorian – Imperial Jetpack (The Mandalorian) x2
“Campus” – Bo-Katan – Mythosaur Pauldron (The Mandalorian) x1
“Enrolled” – Jet Trooper (Jedi Fallen Order) x2
“Major” – Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka) x1
“Masters” – Ahsoka Tano – Peridea (Ahsoka) x1
“Study” – ??????? x1

I'm assuming "Graduate" or "Elevation" has to be Osha from The Acolyte. Not that I would put it past Hasbro but she's the main character so to not get a figure of her would be an odd choice. Especially since we have Mae coming and it would have made sense to not reveal Osha to avoid spoilers. But still, it's a bit depressing that there's still so little left to be revealed in the year. I hope there are some surprises during SDCC since we won't be getting anything HasLab related. Another 4 pack reveal similar to the Palace Denizens set would be great.
>>
File: IMG_9897.jpg (161 KB, 828x1007)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
New preorders
>>
>>11020098
Fuck I need Crosshair. Just wish it wasn't set for August. That's already a super packed month for Star Wars shit I have preordered already.
>>
>>11017651
It was boring as shit, the acting was atrocious, the script even worse and will ultimately be yet another useless entry into Disney's already pointless mockery of Star Wars.

I might buy some of the Jedi if they get released in TVC, particularly the Wookiee
>>
>>11020098
Can't wait for them to cancel my new preorder for crosshair in 2 years.
>>
File: lol.jpg (25 KB, 767x612)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>11020157
I hope Master Incelus gets a figure.
>>
>>11020098
Sure.. release another Dr.A at 6.
Where's my fucking Vintage version with a duster you cunts?
>>
WTF, Master Jedi Trinity gets killed off in first 3 minutes of episode 1? kekkles me shekkles Disney.
>>
>>11020214
why are you spoiling faggot
>>
>>11020157
>boring as shit, the acting was atrocious, the script even worse
Prequel fans should love it then
>>11020174
Why wouldn't they just cast an older guy intsead of putting a 20 year old in a bald cap and fake beard
>>
>>11020218
keep whining retard but dont get attached to any of them
>>
>>11020218
If you didn't watch the first minute it was up on d+ you're not a SW fan anyways. Why would you care.
>>
File: TVC_haslab_take2[1].jpg (257 KB, 1200x628)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Welp here we go.
>>
>>11020218
it's spoiled in the previews
>>
>>11020235
Nah, prequels are better and actually good.
>>
>>11020652
okay
>>
>>11019536
>Are any of the sequel TVC good?

Zorii Bliss is the only really good one. Rey from TFA is decent, especially for a pre-photoreal figure, but her hip joints are outdated. Same goes for the First Order Stormtrooper, Finn, Sith Jet Trooper, Poe and Phasma. Kylo can’t even turn his head if I remember right. Snoke is decent I guess, but not a very cool character. TLJ Luke and Rey have bad paint jobs on the face. TROS Rey and Crait Luke have awful faceprints and TROS Rey’s holster renders one of her legs completely useless. Knight of Ren can barely stand and his head is also really loose on every copy I’ve handled. Sith Trooper have monkey paw hands that can’t hold the handles of their blasters correctly. And I think that covers literally all the sequel figures. I’d really like a Ben Solo with all the updated articulation. Training Luke and Leia and a yellow lightsaber Rey would also be cool. TROS is such a dog shit movie but it’s maybe the most toyetic out of all the stuff Disney has put out. Which is ironic cause that’s the only Star Wars movie they didn’t make a dedicated toyline for.
>>
>>11020174
Hairline of Ric Olie. Scar of Anakin. Obviously fake beard of reshoot Attack of the Clones Obi-Wan.
>>
>>11020703
Wrong
>>
>>11020174
god lord they didn't even try
>>
>>11020174
>>11020235
>>11020709
>>11020724
>in deep meditation for 10 years with impenetrable force bubble
>she needs a way to kill him
>puts bottle of poison on the ground
>"master this is what you look like now"
>holds up a mirror
>he opens his eyes to see
>>
>>11020098
Nice, I never thought I’d be able to get that Aphra for less than $50. I know she’s an annoying cunt but I love her for it.
>>
>>11020098
Are they just rereleasing garbage?
>>
File: star-wars-shaak-ti.gif (1.94 MB, 498x373)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Legends is the real star wars for me, not for any culture war reasons, but simply because I grew up with media from that era and all the new stuff contradicts the lore or regards it as non-canon.
I wonder if there are any boomer fans that are the same way where they just cling on to stuff from the OT that was invalidated by the prequels, like the clone wars being about mad cloners or boba not being a clone and stuff like that
>>
>>11020767
>are they just rereleasing the most expensive second hand market figures
>>
>>11017648
>angry old man chasing you with his walking light stick
What kind of pose is that?
>>
>>11020825
That's how he was running before being 66'd.
>>
>>11019566
Own this figure. Surprisingly good even though the lack of accessories & hands. The hooded tunic's cloth texture is the main attraction, the best I've seen on a figure this scale. Got it for cheap when it shelf-warmed a few years back.
>>
>>11019973
The figure is fucking awful but I like this design, the cyberpunk shaman vibes are cool.
>>
>>11020703
Are you talking about the sith troopers heavy gun? Yeah, that thing isn't designed to fit well in an action figures hands, but the other two guns fit good. I liked the sith trooper and jetpack trooper a lot, as basic action figures go, they're the best thing to come out of the ST, but make sure you interpret that properly; of everything that came of ST, the simple trooper figures, as action figures, were the best thing, of everything. Zori was cool, too. Too bad we never got an unhelmed kylo.
>>
File: 1715855380119162.jpg (133 KB, 562x567)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>11020791
You're not a true Star Wars fan unless you have your own headcanon.
>>
>>11020791
I think it's pretty natural to ignore retcons when watching preceding material, even if you don't particularly hate them. just watching a new hope with empire and rotj in mind is pretty ridiculous, vader is a comic relief sub boss.
>>
>>11020980
crazy Lucas almost killed off Vader in ANH
>>
>>11017679
wow, beneaththepalace, minus 5 lucasfilm credits for not trying hard enough
>>
>>11020791
When I watch the OT I never consider the prequels. I don't think they line up especially well and I think they're shitty movies. It's not that hard to compartmentalize. I was a child when the prequels came out too, so that's not it.
>>
>>11021237
I think you're a shitty person
>>
>>11021237
This, the sequels unironically feel closer to the OT than the prequels ever did and the ST keeps my attention way better than the prequels did, they’re just bad and the worst kind of bad, boring bad.
>>
>>11021252
The sequels are even more boring than the prequels lmfao. They're literally a pointless trio of incoherent stories.
>>
>>11021252
>the sequels unironically feel closer to the OT than the prequels ever did
That's cause they were ripping shit from the OT 1 for 1 even when it didn't make sense like the resistance.
>>
>>11020980
>vader is a comic relief sub boss.
Mmmmm Retarded you are, yesss.
>>
>>11020980
I wouldn't call him a comic relief sub boss but he's clearly a glorified henchman in ANH
>>
>>11021252
>>
File: 1644505525003.jpg (32 KB, 720x540)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>11021252
Out. Now.
>>
>>11021361
>>11021346
yeah I got too cute with that description, apologies for my faggotry.
>>
Can we talk about toys and not argue over the movies/Disney for the 1000th time? The HasLab is being officially revealed tomorrow. We know some details from the leak a few weeks ago and there were more yesterday apparently (I haven't seen them personally). What figures are your wants for the Cantina? Are you going for the Basic package or Deluxe? Do you even want the Cantina as a HasLab?
>>
>>11021507
>>11021507
Considering that nobody responded to this, >>11020402, I don’t think there is much interest clearly
>>
>>11021482
Apology accepted, Captain Needa...
>>
>>11021507
>>11021524
I don't care because I do care. It's coming out tomorrow, there's no sense wasting effort wishlisting when we'll know in less than 24 hours. And the fact it will have figures and it's the Cantina means I'm backing it, Simple As.
>I don’t think there is much interest clearly
YOU don't see discussion so YOU proclaim lack of public interest. What a narcissist.
>>
>>11020214
>>11020174
>the only white characters in the show die immediately
>>
>>11021535
I mean it was kind of a big surprise that they’re revealing it tomorrow when other anons were theorizing we may not see it till after the upcoming GI Joe one and nobody said anything. I was saying more not many people here at least seem interested, obviously I know there’s a lot of interest for a cantina.
>>
>>11021507
It's going to be another Rancor man. Disney has shit on the old fans that have been keeping SW afloat. Unless this cantina set is madular and can be fully diplayed on a shelf all facing out it's not going to attract a lot of support.
>>
File: 1608148181275.jpg (43 KB, 400x400)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11021559
Not him, but TVC fans are pretty wild IMO. If the Tonnika sisters are included in the set I think it will fund. Keep in mind, I totally agree with all of your criticisms. The this set (400 and 500 dollars if the leaks are correct), is pretty insane.
>>
>>11021559
I wanted that rancor so badly… it was so close and I’m kinda pissed at OT fans for not backing it and hasbro for not extending the time because it would’ve funded for sure that way.
>>
>>11021562
>If the Tonnika sisters are included in the set I think it will fund.
Fucking A' right! I think it's funding regardless, but Tonnikas should push it over the top. And a new upgraded Wuher sounds great.
>>
>>11021562
>>11021580
Just like how everyone said the Rancor or Reva’s lightsaber would fund too, right?
>>
>>11021587
>Reva’s lightsaber
No one on the fucking planet thought that would fund, retard
>>
>>11021524
Because this thread would rather argue about off topic shit over and over and over and over. Go to the fansites and there's been a lot of discussion around the HasLab.
>>
>>11021559
>It's going to be another Rancor man
Literally not even the same ballpark. But then I'm never surprised at how short-sighted so many of you useless ponitificators can be. The vast majority of OT collectors started with 3.75" scale. The Jabba's Palace was successful. A lot of us love these environments to display what we already have, a large collection of OT aliens. And there will be exclusive figures and tiers of more figures. The Rancor is too big and just a single creature that is nowhere near as interactive with our existing collections, and the tiers were just garbage. He takes up way too much space to display with mainly just Luke & a Gammorean, maybe expanded to the 2 Rancor Keepers. Big bucks, big space, minimal case use. Nothing like a massive diorama.
>>
>>11021588
Nta but I thought it would based on how stupid Disney Star Wars fans are
>>
>>11021587
>Just like how everyone said the Rancor or Reva’s lightsaber would fund too, right?
Fucking midwit. See what I wrote here >>11021591 The Rancor and especially Reva's lightsaber aren't even the same ballpark. We get it, you're low IQ and can't grasp any nuance past "durrr its all Star Wars brand!"
>>11021588
>No one on the fucking planet thought that would fund
Dude, I sincerely believe that everyone at Hasbro felt the same way, they did it to not piss of Lucasfilm so they could shift blame off themselves. Why pay to mold & manufacture something most retailers would not order and those that did would have to clearance it out? They knew they had a turkey on their hands.
>>
File: Eisley.01__scaled_800.jpg (81 KB, 800x662)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>DOA
>>
>>11021609
I actually want a cantina and this is extremely disappointing. It will look like shit from the outside and the roofing around the booths and entrance looks awful. Seriously what were they thinking with this?
>>
>>11021609
>DOA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Other than being a contrarian TROLL, can you actually try to use your big boy words and defend why you think so?
>>11021619
>It will look like shit from the outside and the roofing around the booths and entrance looks awful. Seriously what were they thinking with this?
It will look great on a shelf. You're looking at a top-down view and you lack the brain power to imagine it as it will actually be used, sitting on a shelf.

Additionally, you can see it's modular so you can change configuration as needed for your own shelf. There's no ground because that would drastically raise shipping costs AND lock more into how it would be displayed (less modular).

Remember the recent Jabba's Guards 4-pack that was $80? It sold like gangbusters. This will have more than 4 exclusive figures. This will fund. Anyone who thinks otherwise is incapable of reasoning beyond their own prejudices.
>>
>>11021619
>the roofing around the booths and entrance looks awful.
That's like bitching about looking at a playset from the bottom.
>>
>>11021609
This shit's gonna be like $400-500 and they still cheap out by hollowing out the walls and leaving exteriors undetailed. This looks like the kinda thing a photographer would throw together for a quick shot
>>
>>11021633
>hollowing out the walls
Makes perfect sense to me, why do you NEED fully solid walls? Do you want to spend more? Do you want more weight on your shelf?
>and leaving exteriors undetailed.
Oh, you can see every angle from that leaked pic, retard? To me it looks like the Jabba's sets (including the seperate alcove from years back) where it was unfinished where it doesn't matter and finished where it did matter. Cry all you want but the MINIMAL parts you'd want to add can be done by the most inexperienced of customizers. You could take the section of the bar and just use a regular printer to print an 8x10 sand wall texture to put on that side of the shelf it's going to rest up against. You crybabies are SO small minded.
>>
>>11021653
Bro why are you shilling this hard for a product that hasn’t even been announced yet? I’m confused as to why you’re calling us the crybabies but we’re providing valid criticisms and you’re just getting upset for some reason.
>>
>>11021628
>Other than being a contrarian TROLL, can you actually try to use your big boy words and defend why you think so?
nah, I'd win
>>
>>11021653
>bro just fill it out yourself
Yeah that excuse would work if this was a retail product that cost ~$100, but it's not. This thing costs as much as a car payment and doesn't look good from the top or sides, it's literally unfinished
>>
File: IMG_9915.jpg (2.34 MB, 5476x4107)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>11021609
Meh I’ll just stick with the lego UCS version, $400 and looks a hell of a lot better and comes with a lot more.
>>
File: IMG_9914.jpg (422 KB, 2000x2000)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>11021682
Not to mention, exterior detailing
>>
File: cantina eBay.jpg (502 KB, 1528x1419)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>11021609
If it’s going to be around $500, the price is absolutely ridiculous. There’s a seller on eBay who sells half and full versions of the cantina fully painted and detailed and everything. The half option, which is similar to what Hasbro’s offering is $320 shipped. Their full cantina is $600 shipped. Their roofing personally to me looks way better than the hasbro offering as well and the paint seems far superior.
>>
File: hq720.jpg (45 KB, 686x386)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>11017651
I enjoyed it more than I thought. Felt new but still Star Wars unlike the sequel trilogy. Fight choreography, practical stuff and sets were solid. I liked the lead asian Jedi and his Padawan and the return of some prequel era stuff like the Trade Federation.

Would pick up a few figs probably.
>>
>>11021748
Fuck off shill
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (892 KB, 1280x1280)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>11021709
You're tripping dude. Looks like typical 3D printed garbage quality.
>>
>>11021609
Yeah this thing won't fund. What a waste of time.
>>
>>11021767
Just like The Ghost wasn't going to, right?
>>
>>11021609
Great, I missed the barge, but at least I get the privilege of paying $500 for this pile of shit. I'm about done with this line.
>>
>>11021758
Why do Star Wars fans get so upset when people enjoy Star Wars? What do people like you gain from being so damn miserable?
>>
PLEASE SUPPORT THE CANTINA

just pre-order even if you don't want it so us who want it can get the tiers, just cancel at midnight
>>
>>11021794
What if I forget to cancel?
>>
>>11021853
you'll have a super awesome Cantina playset for your display
>>
>>11021787
What do you get from guzzling diarrhea from Disney?
>>
>>11020174
Master Incelus ... kek

>>11021764
Garbage yes, but it functions good as a diorama just the same.
Honestly, for a $200 3D printer you could make your own if you were inclined to and you could keep making stuff from there.
>>
It just occurred to me that one of the pipeline reveals they postponed from the May 4 stream was probably ANH Han. I was wondering why they would already start development on cantina figures without knowing if it will get funded considering those figures may not sell well on their own. So those haslab related pipelines were probably figures they were going to make regardless of if it gets funded or not. Since Greedo's coming with the cantina, a new Han will be needed. Presumably the others are Ben, Chewie, and Luke though that is a lot to drop all at once so they might spread them out.
>>
Hello, frens.

What is generally considered the best Black Series Han? I have the first one they ever released but am looking to upgrade.
>>
>>11022008
Probably the Bespin Han Solo, he’s really good and not too expensive nowadays, personally my favorite costume for him as well
>>
>>11022012
From what I've seen I think that's the best looking one too. Just wanted to see what others thought because sometimes the faces can look better or worse in person.
>>
>>11021609
They really will try to sell us just any kind of trash won't they?
>>
>>11021779
It didn't fund, Disney had to prop it up because they couldn't let anything associated with their forced new star Ahsoka fail, because if something connected to Ahsoka failed then that means forced feminism has failed and we can't have that.
>>
>>11021787
If I wanted to be miserable, I'd watch the ACKolyte.
>>
>>11021779
>>11022109
You won't believe the amount of sperg autism seething fans this one group on Instagram is about The Ghost ship when it was funding. Paying $500 for a shitty space ship was enough to fulfill their empty void of consumerism. Anyone who said anything negative about it got blasted by the acct mod.
>>
>>11022126
Why do zoomers talk like such faggots?
>>
>>11021787
>Why do Star Wars fans get so upset when people enjoy Star Wars?
Disney Star Wars isn't Star Wars
>>
Personally I prefer my Haslabs to be ships, I think that’s a lot cooler than a cantina dollhouse
>>
File: IMG_9948.jpg (191 KB, 828x1138)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
What went so wrong with this figure? He’s $33 on amiami, which is an insane discount
>>
>>11022528
Nothing really, he’s kind of an underrated gem.
>>
File: IMG_9953.png (1.23 MB, 1792x828)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
ENTERTAINMENT
>>
That'll be $500 plus tax
>>
>>11022595
I don’t understand why fans were clamoring to have them
>>
Holy hell this thing looks flimsy
>>
Gaaaarabage
>>
Idk guys I thought this thing would fund but after seeing it and the price idk… I think it will but I think it will definitely be close
>>
You guys think they'll reissue the TVC Modal Nodes? I want the cantina, but I see no point to getting it without the band and it's already so expensive that I'm not willing to pay rape prices for them.
>>
>>11022586
How hard is it to just say "the movie" lol

>>11022597
Boomers are insane these two are some of the most boring figures ever
>>
I would've bought one booth if it was under $60. I don't care about all the rest of this nor do I have the space. Maybe if it was $300 I would've considered it and figured out space later.

But it is cool and I appreciate all the detail that went into it. I think it will fund but don't know if it'll hit all the tiers. Maybe just Greedo. Though that's what I said for the Ghost too and it unlocked all the tiers
>>
>>11022634
Yeah I definitely don’t think it’ll hit all the tiers. They also made the backing period shorter, with it ending in around a month on July 8th. 8,000 backers is already pretty steep for the price. I bet the Tonnika sisters wanted a shit ton of money.
>>
>>11022637
No wonder the page refers to them as con artists.
>>
File: IMG_4563.jpg (29 KB, 449x449)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I hate how half the figures arent even cool aliens and two out of the three aliens have already been made as figures anyways. At least they implied said alien figures may get released in the TVC mainline soon tho
>>
The biggest surprise here is the new Chewbacca. I thought they were going to use that mold from like 2002 forever. Though I guess the top half will still be from that old figure. Oh well, should still be a good upgrade. New Chewie and ANH Han have been two of my most wanted figures.

>>11022614
Yeah I could see them getting a restock. But is there even a place for the band in the cantina? They didn't say anything about it in the video
>>
>>11022642
There isn’t really, I guess you could use one of the alcoves and just take out the booth and table and just put them in there. Very strange they didn’t address this or include a more dedicated spot for them when that’s the first thought a lot of people have when they think of the cantina.
>>
File: IMG_1707.jpg (30 KB, 780x437)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
So 2025 is going to be all about #returntotatooine and they will make a bunch of background aliens only a couple dozen boomers care about. How about #revengeofthesithanniversary :(
>>
>>11022664
Yeah I saw a lot of people complaining about “boomer OT crap” in the YouTube comments.
>>
File: IMG_6291.jpg (212 KB, 490x720)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>11022664
Oh fuck off, even since i was a kid the cool aliens were the most fun thing about star wars toys. I havent even boughten alot of star wars figures anymore because for the longest time they mostly ignored the background aliens in favor of sequel shit or disney+ shit like boring humans from andor figures. Even tho ROTS is one of my favorite star wars films having all these new cantina alien figures is a dream come true for me
>>
File: IMG_9956.jpg (207 KB, 828x801)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Don’t forget the official Haslab Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina sticker sheet!
>>
the cantina scene is iconic because of all the weird aliens, why would you include none of them? I see there are some as stretch goals, but you can see a Greedo on its own no problem (and they probably will anyway)
>>
>>11022680
sell a Greedo*
>>
>>11022672
Yeah I was kind of just stirring up drama kek. I like the aliens too. I hope they do a new version of the Duros guys and the brain head guy. They will probably do Hammerhead.

>>11022677
Sticker sheet is unironically kino. I fucking love aurebesh posters. But this thing REALLY needs a floor. I don't care if it's just a sheet of paper. All this photography potential they talk about is significantly limited without a floor
>>
>>11022677
I actually don't mind this. I think it's a neat idea to let you decorate the cantina how you want but I understand how a sheet of stickers is not really that thrilling when you're putting down $400 to $500 on a product.
>>
>>11022664
>nooooooo you can't just make aliens we need a 30th RotS Anakin
>>
>>11022689
Oh okay cool. Honestly i really want them to also do alot of the aliens that havent gotten made yet but if they redid the duros thatd be cool too
>>
>>11021609
The cardboard Power of the Force set is a better and cheaper set in my opinion. The only things I care about are the background characters.

>>11022595
I hope they get a release outside the set.

>>11022597
Forbidden characters, who couldn't be made after one of the actresses tried to sue to get paid likeness rights, since they weren't paying any of the actors over the figures.
>>
>>11022700
Fuck off Crimson Samefag. Your opinions are shit.
>>
>>11022700
Oh look he came crawling back to suck more Hasbro dick
>>
>>11022700
>one of the actresses tried to sue to get paid likeness rights
This was confirmed to be false years ago, stop spreading misinformation you idiot
>>
>1,368 out of 8,000 in an hour
Okay it's probably getting backed. Happy for everyone who wants this.
>>
>>11022706
>>11022710
>>11022712
Damn I knew people didn’t like him, but I didn’t realize he made you seethe this much lmao
>>
>>11022714
This happens every time tho lol, there was 3,000 people in that stream and a lot of them decided they wanted it and backed it immediately. It’ll slow down after a while.
>>
>>11022715
Trip on, CC
>>
>>11022714
I think it'll definitely fund, but I don't know if it'll reach 17,000 to hit all stretch goals.
>>
>>11022712
Where did it get confirmed? It's one of the most well known Star Wars toy facts. The story was that the actress was trying to sue over her micro figure, since she was never paid.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/tonnika-sisters.1036146/

Banthaskull even confirmed with the actress herself that they didn't have legal rights to make her
https://www.banthaskull.com/story/news-its-time-for-tonnika

>Angela confirmed some of the rumors, including that Lucasfilm lost the paperwork they needed to create merchandise in her likeness, and that when given the opportunity to sign again, she questioned the benefit she would receive in doing so. She was disappointed that after signing the release, she would still need to pay for her own figure. She explained that she thought it would be fair for them to send her a sample, and ultimately refused to sign.
>>
>>11022727
The part where you said she tried to sue
>>
>>11022733
But she did
>>
Well that was underwhelming, when’s the next Haslab?
>>
Is this the saddest droid in SW? It can't do anything on its own and the whole purpose is to be handheld tools(and be the cheapest interactive droid toy possible). You even decapitate it for some functions. "Why do you give me sentience??" "Ahh my neck why do I feel pain!!" B2EMO has depression for sure but at least he can move...
>>
>>11022733
She did though. It happened when Galoob made micro figures(and her picture was put on a trading card around the same time), and then after that... no more Tonnika Sisters were allowed to be made, because the one actress wanted to get paid for her likeness.

A video detailing it, that she created a legal issue, since none of the background actors originally had likeness rights and weren't getting paid. And she wanted compensation for her work.
https://youtu.be/qTSJPZTrhbs?si=AzcGorG4hTGIdc4c
>>
>>11022695
There's like 3 ROTS Anakins and they're all dogshit screw you anon

>>11022742
The lamest one for sure. I hope they don't make any toys for it but they probably will
>>
File: IMG_9972.gif (149 KB, 220x94)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
>>11022744
>links to a Spector Creative video
>>
If it was $300 or even $350 for everything then I could see the appeal of it but this is a bigger ripoff than the ghostrider haslab. But TVC fags are mentally retarded spergs that buy anything so it might fund.
>>
>>11022739
GI Joe Classified is up next and they got the main slot for SDCC which is where they said they'll unveil the classified haslab.
>>
>>11022757
Put your trip back on CC
>>
>>11022749
That droid was designed as a toy first, it's their next BB-8 Baby Yoda slot. They just went super cheap.

When are we getting a lightsaber that's also a droid? A droid wristband that lets you transform into an armored warrior or a magical princess?
>>
File: oh michael.jpg (134 KB, 828x602)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
For someone who claims to not care, he was sure quick to say something about the Haslab. Also hasn’t he said he wish Kenner did a cantina playset in the past? It makes no sense.
>>
>>11022597
The 3.75" line has tons of background characters. They like collecting background characters. These are new background characters. They're background characters that have been requested for decades. A Cantina diorama doesn't feel complete without a lot of background characters.
>>
>>11022766
He's just salty it's not being sold in Walmart so he can get it on deep discount.
>>
>>11022715
Sup Samefag
>>
>>11022727
Fuck off Crimson Samefag, you already got proven wrong.
>>
>>11022766
No one cares about your man crush CC, fuck off.
>>
>>11022700
Figured you'd be all over it with how old and out of touch you are.
>>
>>11022766
This is just his way of coping with the fact that he really wants it but since he’s said a million times he’ll never support a haslab he can’t get it. I’m sure he’ll “mysteriously” get sent one by some guy in Australia or something.
>>
'magine caring about star wars in 2024+
>>
TVC CARDED GREEDO!?!?!
SIGN ME UP!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (131 KB, 410x386)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>11022803
Disney shit mostly sucks but ill always love OG star wars like ANH and i even love the prequels with all of their flaws. Seethe
>>
File: 1710154798819176.jpg (34 KB, 240x340)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>11022629
>hot 70s space chicks in catsuits
>boring
>>
>>11022814
I bought one of the older Greedos last year, the one that came with the cloth vest, thinking Hasbro will never make a new one. Maybe I'm coping but desu for some reason I think I still like that one better than this new one even though new one has better articulation and is more accurate
>>
>>11021876
>everything new is bad now and forever

How openminded of you. Maybe some new things are good and some new things suck, anon. You'll understand when youre older.
>>
>>11022831
Nah, Disney shit sucks now, and in the future.
>>
File: image0.png (117 KB, 466x513)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>11022828
That zoomer haircut inspires great rage in me and i am a zoomer
>>
>>11021758
>STOP LIKING THINGS

I know SW is for kids, but certainly not literal babies right? A lot of nuWars is slop but there are some good things, much like the old EU
>>
>>11022834
I concur. I liked the mandalorian even the season with lizzo had some good parts to it
>>
>>11022834
>but there are some good things
This is factually incorrect
>>
File: GPfWj6JWwAEvnQk.jpg (443 KB, 1517x1065)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>
>>11022928
Who hasn’t been made yet?
>>
>>11022858
Andor. Mando S1
>>
>>11022973
I would also add S2 Mando, The Force Awakens, Book of Boba Fett, and the good episodes of Kenobi
>>
>>11022830
Honestly the new one doesn't look that much better, I'd get it if it was single released but I'm not going to be upset if I'm stuck with the 2007 one.
>>
>>11022973
Andor is boring shit
>>11022977
TFA was just a cheap rehash of ANH and rey was bad in that too just not as annoying as she would be in TLJ and TROS
>>
Oh man, I totally agree! The original trilogy will always have a special place in my heart, but I have to say, the expanded universe content like The Mandalorian and The Clone Wars has really kept the magic alive. Speaking of which, if you guys are as obsessed with Star Wars™ as I am, you have to check out the latest HasLab™ project!

They've created the Hasbro® Star Wars®: The Vintage Collection™ Cantina playset, and it's nothing short of amazing. This set brings the legendary Mos Eisley™ Cantina to life with incredible detail and all the iconic features we love. It's perfect for both collectors and fans who want to recreate their favorite scenes. Seriously, this playset is a dream come true for any Star Wars® enthusiast. Don't miss out on adding this masterpiece to your collection!

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-mos-eisley-cantina

May the Force be with you!
>>
I'm getting the base offering. I don't have room for it but that's future me's problem. Thing looks too good to pass on and of course I want the figures too.
>>
>>11021764
NGL this looks like shit compared to the haslab

If this is fine quality for you, you might as well 3d print everything. Your own figures, ships, etc. Stop buying toys already
>>
>>11022928
So what if instead of a $100 extra set of booths, they made a $200 extra set that just came with everyone?
>>
File: cantina_79[1].jpg (236 KB, 1600x1600)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Fucking BASED
>>
>>11022830
new Greedo looks great, but not $400 great
>>
>>11023048
I'm pretty confident that out of all the figures shown, Greedo is definitely going to be released into the mainline in some way. This feels like another Rancor Jedi Knight Luke situation.
>>
Oh just get it if you want it
>>
I don't care about the cantina itself, but all the figures look neat. Hopefully the stretch goal get met. Greedo will probably get relased regardless though.
>>
>>11022766
>>
>>11023052
no, we have to argue about this for the next month
>>
I'm just laughing at all the people who kept claiming the Tonnikas would never, ever be made.
>>
>>11022973
Wrong
>>
Man I wish I had my own house and a job but I am a NEET living with my parents. I still have some money so I technically could afford this but idk it feels irresponsible. Out of all the Star Wars Haslabs so far, this is the one that comes closest to being somewhat appealing to me. But even then I'm not crazy about it. It's kind of the FOMO that makes me want it.

>>11023101
I thought they'd never make them in mainline. Would've had to be a fan channel two pack or Haslab and ended up being the latter
>>
How much does a popular character Hot Toys figure can increase prize in 2 months If I had to cancel one of my preorders?
>>
File: look brea.jpg (50 KB, 484x344)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>11022595
Look Brea, we're finally getting official figures.
>>
>>11023142
You could have at least tried to phrase that sentence properly if you were going to waste your breath mentioning how you’re a deadbeat speculator.
>>
File: 1713556386788662.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>11020174
fucking hell that's atrocious! lmao!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: wrong galaxy.png (869 KB, 988x557)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>11018868
>>
My hope is that they will sell an alcove as a normal modular playset in the mainline later on. Throw that Greedo in as the figure since we know there are several Rodians working for Jabba that wear the same clothing or a Sandtrooper. It would be such a useful set since it looks like the holes on the sides of the walls might be the same as the Nevarro Cantina so you could possible link them up together with that to build that out more. Or get a few and attach them to serve as the audience chambers for Jabba's Throne Room.
>>
>haslab reveal today
>thread is this dead
yeah this doesn’t bode well
>>
>>11023505
About on par with what I expect out of these threads these days. Just Banthaskull alone has had more posts today than we usually have with two of these threads combined.
>>
>>11023522
Yeah but I like this board a lot better, banthaskull is mostly just boomers
>>
>>11023085
Michael is a commie?
>>
>>11023293
comfy af
>>
>>11023526
it's not nearly as bad as jedi temple archives with paul's schizo ramblings
>>
>>11023540
I kind of feel bad for him, JTA used to have actual scoops and rumor reports but I guess they lost their sources and now the place has nothing to offer except culture war outrage
>>
>>11023542
He did it to himself desu. Dude got literally mindbroken over Star Wars toys
>>
>>11023542
>>11023543
Yeah, the site did used to have actual content and was easily the biggest SW collecting site like a decade ago and it went to his head. He actually thought he was single-handedly influencing Hasbro. Now that his sources have dried up he's spent the last several years screaming into the void and desperately clinging to relevance and the only way he knows how to do that is to pander to right wing outrage.
>>
>>11023526
They may be boomers but at least they actually talk about toys and not constant culture war bullshit and Disney whinging other than the fact that they make too much material for Hasbro to keep up with now. I've found a lot of the guys there to be pretty easy going.
>>
>>11023540
qrd? I don’t know much about there
>>
>>11023550
Paul reviews all of the figures. Any time it's a figure for anything Disney related, he spends about half the review saying how he didn't watch whatever it's from and assumes that if it's a male character, they are probably some bumbling oaf or if it's a girl that she's Kathleen's self insert/a girl boss, etc. He also uses the phrase "clapping and barking seals" in almost every review because those are the only types of people who buy toys based on Disney products. Even if he ends up liking the figure objectively as a toy.
>>
>>11023586
He's also the best example of the worst kind of cardfags, he's the kind of asshole who will write long ranting posts about how the name box on a card is .2mm off center and how it's the greatest travesty that has ever occurred.

Also curiously he doesn't think anyone else's nostalgia is valid. He wants vintage style cards and nothing else, and when Hasbro started making POTF2 and E1 style cardbacks he threw a fit and thought it was an insult that they would make them. He can't even adopt a "not my thing but happy for whoever likes these" attitude.
>>
>>11023540
>>11023542
I still like JTA as a resource/archive. It's not the only one out there, but I appreciate how it's organized. Even the reviews always do a good job of breaking down parts reuse and their provenance.

He's a bit of a twat, but so is half the people in this thread.
>>
>>11017682
Zoomies finally got their yellow Qui Gon Jinn
>>
>>11020214
She's only """"""dead""""""" not dead, dead.
Nobody is killed in the Disney wars not even with lightsaber.
>>
>>11023536
Michael deep lore

https://youtu.be/834h9XnX1IQ?si=jh1R0x4sfHsivug_
>>
>>11019417
I dont like fags that get offended by the word slave. Theyre thin skinned pussies
>>
>>11023715
Fuck off Crimson Dickhead. Stop shitposting Retroblast crap. NOBODY FUCKING CARES.
>>
>>11023549
sound like brainless consumers of product from the entertainment
>>
>>11023715
Fuck off CC. You are the only one who gets his anus twisted about retroblasting.
>>
>

The Mos Eisley Cantina reveals itself: dark and dank, alive with sabacc games and deals being made in hushed tones. Upbeat jazz by a Bith band fills the air. A watchful bartender quirks his brow at you before sliding a cold Jawa juice across the tabletop.
>Upbeat jazz
>jazz
It's over, Jizz music has fallen...
>>
>>11023852
Soulless and evil.
>>
>have to buy all the cantina aliens that go for ~$50 now
Fuck
>>
File: 288.png (650 KB, 600x722)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>11023852
>>
>>11023981
I'd just wait a bit. They will probably reissue some of them and they're clearly okay with updating some based on Nabrun Leids. A lot of these characters have a better chance for either of those outcomes as opposed to the Jabba's Palace ones like Hermi Odle.
>>
>>11022700
>I hope they get a release outside the set.
The haslab description says "exclusive card back", that implies a non exclusive version exists/will exist.
>>
>>11023714
I heard people calling the acting CW tier, that was community theater tier.
>>
>>11023819
You act like constantly talking about culture war horseshit isn’t completely brainless.
>>
>>11019549
>I remember that Kylo with its head and scarf being one piece.
I understand why they did it that way, but it's frustrating. The hips bother me more than anything. I still can't believe we never got another Kylo. It's not in my top 5 list or anything but it's one ST figure I would almost certainly buy.
>>
>>11024353
Honestly I'm surprised they re-released Finn before Kylo. Yeah, Kylo wouldn't benefit from faceprint but if there's on sequel character that can probably still sell it's him. Also weird that none of his unmasked TBS figures have gotten re-released with faceprint.
>>
>>11023714
why the fuck is the black girl acting like she's shocked
>>
File: headlandi.jpg (37 KB, 260x320)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>11024302
>constantly talking about culture war horseshit
>>
>>11024370
Black magic sheboon power of innocence
>>
>>11024365
They're probably saving any Kylo reissues/new figures for the 10th anniversary of TFA next year.
>>
Enhanced image of that tease for the new Ben, Luke, and Chewie. Nice that Luke is getting all plastic on his lower tunic.
>>
>>11024372
Darth Dinduit
>>
>>11024471
Hope the face sculpts are good.
>>
>>11024370
>why the fuck is the black girl acting like she's shocked
sub 75 iq
>>
>>11024471
Didn't know they were doing a new Obi Wan. I thought we were getting a new Luke and Leia. Glad to see Luke is all plastic now. The cloth only works for capes imo.
>>
>>11020157
>Its not like I like disney SW Acolyte...but I will keep watching
Fucking tsundere loser
>>
>>11024127
They are too fucking cheap to get new female pilot torsos.
They aren't going ot make new ones, just soft edged shit.
>>
File: bananas with katanas.jpg (238 KB, 873x892)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>11024372
Around Elves watch yourselves.
>>
>>11024650
They pipelined all new Luke, Ben, Han and then a partial update to Chewie to give him new articulation in his legs.
>>
>>11023714
Literally moments before this line:
"A Jedi cannot be killed by blade or blaster. Steel cannot kill them..."
>>
File: 1707148919735405.jpg (8 KB, 199x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>11024370
>>11024906
So THAT'S why she's surprised!
BRAVO HEADIELAND!
>>
>>11023022
you clearly missed promoting all of the wonderful "entertainment-inspired" details and accessories !

Also, I'm in France and have been trying to order the Cantina for the past 2 days, but Hasbro Pulse (EU-website) is blocked at the order confirmation page. Anyone else facing this issue ?
>>
File: ACTION CUPS.jpg (1.12 MB, 3000x3000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Can't wait to get my cantina and spend hours having fun placing 150 cups everywhere and having half of them fall over every time I bump something! This is such a fun playset for the greatest toyline ever!
>>
>>11024877
>They pipelined all new Luke, Ben, Han and then a partial update to Chewie to give him new articulation in his legs.
Interesting. Will have to check it out, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1704731443460227.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>11025169
And if it gets bumped you'll lose 30 of those in nooks and crannies. Assuming your pet doesn't eat them.
>>
>>11025358
post her feet
>>
>>11025589
Sir, this is a blue board
>>
Cantina is struggling
>>
>>11025824
It's halfway there in less than two days
>>
>>11025824
You're struggling. It's going to fund, it's just a question of how many (IF any) stretch goals we hit. And if we miss them, we'll get them later on different cardbacks since the cardbacks are the only exclusive to this haslab.
>>
>>11025935
NEW THREAD

>>11025935
NEW THREAD
>>
>>11020174
jedi master abe lincoln

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.