[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>11017648

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-HasLab Mos Eisley Cantina
-X-Wing Pilot 4pk - FanCh
-Cal Kestis (ISB Disguise) - FanCh
-Mandalorian Judge - FanCh
-Kanan Jarrus - FanCh
-Ezra Bridger - FanCh
-Zeb Orrelios (Deluxe) - FanCh
-HK-87 (Arcana)
-Dark Trooper
-Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
-R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Enoch & Nighttrooper build pack - FanCh
-Darth Vader (ANH)
-Stormtrooper (ANH)
-Ahsoka & Droids Order 66 4pk - Amazon
-Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot
-Captain Rex (Bad Batch)
-Jabba the Hutt playset - Pulse

The Black Series:
-0-0-0 (Reissue) - FanCh
-BT-1 (Reissue) - FanCh
-Bossk (Reissue) - FanCh
-Ahsoka (TCW Reissue) - FaCh
-Sabine Wren (Rebels Reissue) - FanCh
-Hera Syndulla (Rebels Reissue) - FanCh
-Captain Rex (Reissue) - FanCh
-Commander Fox (Reissue) - FanCh
-Emperor Palpatine with Throne (Reissue) - Amazon
-Jedi Survivor 3pk w/ B-1, B-2, Magnaguard - Amazon
-The Phantom Menace 3pk - GameStop
-B-2 Super Battle Droid - FanCh
-Darth Sidious (ROTS) - FanCh
-Captain Enoch & Night Trooper 2pk - Walmart
-Yoda & Commander Gree 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-The Last Command 4pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase 2 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Walmart
-Mandalorian Privateer - Target
-R5 & Pit Droids - Target
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Padawan Jecki Lon (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Knight Yord Fandar (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Indara (The Acolyte)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Masters of Evil 3-pk - Amazon
-Darth Maul Holocomm Collection - Target
-Fallen Order 3-pk w/ Inquisitor Cal Kestis, Purge Trooper, Second Sister - Amazon
-Mandalorian Nite Owl - Walmart
-Phase I Clone Trooper
-Droideka
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Ki-Adi Mundi - FanCh

Imports/Other lines:
-SHF Jar Jar Binks
-SHF Stormtrooper
-SHF Dark Vader (ANH)
-SHF C3-PO (ANH)
-SHF R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mafex Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian)
-SHF Darth Maul (TPM)
-SHF Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
-SHF Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
>>
>>11025935
>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Princess Leia (ANH)
-Dagan Gera (Jedi Survivor)
-Rebel Fleet & Stormtrooper 2pk
-Dedra Meero
-Imperial Armored Commando
-Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
-IG-12, Grogu & Anzellan
-Momaw Nadon

The Vintage Collection:
-Han Solo (ANH)
-Chewbacca (ANH)
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Ben Kenobi (ANH)
-Anakin Skywalker (Ahsoka)
-Shriek Hawk Mandalorians Build Pack
-Armorer Forge Playset
-Jetpack Trooper (Jedi Survivor)
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Blurrg & The Mandalorian
-Moff Gideon’s Imperial Light Cruiser Hallway playset (with Mandalorian Privateer)
-Lt. Callahan (Ahsoka)
-Cobb Vanth (Deluxe)
-Ahsoka the White (Ahsoka)
-The Mandalorian (S3 Final Chapter)
-Bo-Katan (Mando S3)

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls.
>>
>>11025938
HasLab Cantina is now underway! Campaign ends 11:59pm ET on July 8th, 2024 with a minimum requirement of 8000 backers.

>https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-mos-eisley-cantina

-Base Version $399.99
-Deluxe Version $499.99

Each version comes with exclusive new figures of Wuher and the Tonnika Sisters.

Stretch Goals:
- All new Greedo - 11,000 backers
- All new Nabrun Leids - 14,000 backers
- All new Arliel Schous - 17,000 backers
>>
>>11025939
It's kind of retarded that it doesn't include any kind of floor, and that amount of figures included for $500 is pathetic
>>
>>11025950
The floor would limit the modularity and how it could be displayed. I'd rather it be left out to get other things included because out of all the pieces, a floor is the easiest thing to make yourself.
>>
>>11025939

Deluxe really doesn't seem worth it in any way to me. What's the point of an extra wall if it completely blocks the interior from being seen?
>>
>>11025955
Why does it even need to be modular? Why couldn't it be fixed like Jabba's throne room? This set currently looks much lower quality overall than that one, and seems to just be less material overall, while that retailed for $230 I think
>>
Oh look a Jana Solo vintage release....
oh wait. no.
It's Slave Leia..
oh wait it's a Vintage Mara Jade...
oh no.
well maybe next time.
>>
>>11025959
Because you can wait 6 months and release separate modules.
Design your own Cantina.
Just like in the Entertainment.
Pretend your Mandelorians formed a jazz band.
>>
>>11025938
>Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
Picrel?
>>
>>11026057
I can't wait for that to be a lousy repaint instead of a new sculpt like it should be
>>
The Cantina is struggling to fund. Shit's dead already.
>>
>>11026121
You're going to keep posting this in every thread aren't you? Barely 3 days and it's half funded. You're a fucking idiot and a troll.
>>
>>11026121
>>11026157
Disney will make sure it fails so they can further the idea that no ones cares about the OT anymore.
>>
>>11026176
>pathetic troll is pathetic
Enjoy your last (you) from me you loser.
>>
>>11026177
It's the same retards who got butt broken about Giant Man funding too. Some people just hate everything.
>>
>>11026157
It's struggling to get halfway. You lost.
>>
>>11026157
>3 days and it's half funded
If it didn't reach the min backers by now, it's a dud bro. GI Joe passes the min in less than 24hours. This offering was a joke.
>>
>>11026214
Hitting 4000 pledges in 3 days isn't the L you seem to think it is.
>>
>>11026221
Joefags will eat anything up though. And I say this as a Joefag.
>>
This is what I hate most about the Haslabs - the poorfags SEETHING. I really can't wait to add this one to my shelf. I really can't remember the last one I actually backed besides the Sail Barge (I'm not into DisneyWars tripe).
>>
>>11026236
same bro, I bought 3 just to own these poorfags
>>
>>11026241
Cool story bro. I'm sure you have proof, right?
>>
>>11026225
>Joefags will eat anything up though.
Except for a Super7 Cobra Mothership.
>>
>>11026242
just bought two more due to your seething comment, keep it up
>>
>>11026243
Well Super7 makes actual trash so...
>>
The only thing I find odd is why didn't they wait for SDCC FOR THIS Haslab? I get it, they're going to show off a different brand's product, but surely they could have had this one ending like 2 weeks after? Timing this to end before SDCC shows they fully expect this one to fund. And again, for all the doomsayers, how many times has it been speculated that Hasbro cooks the numbers. No way this will fall 100 short and fail to fund.
>>
>>11026250
how long is a normal Haslab campaign? something like 90 days, right?
>>
>>11026246
Yes and no. When their figures have issues we all know about it. But I've literally never heard any complaints about their Playsets and vehicles like the Thundertank, Snake Mountain, etc. No WAY was I going to spend $500 on a Mothership because where would I put it to where I can actually SEE what I spent so much money on, but it wasn't "trash", just vastly overpriced like everything Super7 does to fund being based out of one of the most expensive US cities, San Francisco.
>>
>>11026253
You can literally see the countdown clock for yourself on their webpage, kid.
>>
>>11026258
wow, you're a cunt. hope you cheer up someday.
>>
>>11026260
Nah, he's right. How about you check these things for yourself instead of needing to be hand held. Jesus.
>>
>>11026260
>wow, you're a cunt.
No, you're a fucking fool. If you haven't realized by now how many people lie on the internet and learned how to verify things for yourself, then you're truly lost and utterly susceptible to the whims of an anonymous crowd. What day is voting this year? When are my taxes due? Either grow the fuck up and learn how to fend for yourself or prepare to spend the rest of your life miserably blaming others for the dumb shit you fall for.
>>
>>11026250
Because the GI Joe team is putting out a Flagg Haslab at SDCC
>>
>>11026236
Sure bud
>>
>>11025939
OH WOW CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN REARRANGING 150 CUPS AND HAVING THEM ALL FALL OVER EVERY TIME I BUMP SOMETHING OR MOVE A FIGURE!!
Did you have fun moving all the cups and pillows around in Jabba the Hutt's throne room action playset? Well this is triple the fun!

This is absolute cancer. Doesn't even have a roof or walls to cover up exposed plastic. At least the Jabba's throne room one bothered to sculpt everything. This is just lazy, lazy garbage. The figures look nice, but the set is awful, catering to toy photography people who are willing to buy this half finished kit and then spend hundreds more on making a floor, a roof, etc just to get a few nice pictures. Why not design this to be an actual PLAYSET?

>working lights in tables and bar
>cantina band area with sounds, plug a couple of them into the floor that rocks them back and forth so it looks like theyre bopping around
>have a fucking floor and the bar section on a fold out hinge bit so you can access the booths easier(like many of the older lego cantina sets did)
>magnetic cups and table and bar top so you can place cups around without them falling all over the fucking place
>pop up levers in a chair to kill/knock over greedo
>exterior with opening doors that the droids interact with

Basic. fucking. shit. Try designing a toy playset thats actually worth $500 instead of this copy pasted modular garbage with exposed unfinished plastic literally everywhere.
>>
>>11025950
It'd be cool if they throw in a floor some point before it ships. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a printed design on paper/cardboard would work. But retarded collectors will probably throw a pissy fit at the sight of cardboard again even though it's a good inclusion... Already they are complaining about optional stickers....

>>11025955
>The floor would limit the modularity and how it could be displayed
Then just don't use it? Lack of floor limits photography unless you make one yourself
>>
>>11025960
Aren't TBS Jaina and Mara repaints of Dr. Aphra? I think there is a TVC Aphra. They could do it if they wanted

>>11026236
Poorfags are the worst. They want all this shit for free. Someone will find $3 figures at Ross and post "the price it should've been" lol kill yourself. Stop collecting if you can't afford it simple as
>>
>>11026292
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Holy Fucking SEETHE!!!
>150 CUPS AND HAVING THEM ALL FALL OVER EVERY TIME I BUMP SOMETHING
You have two options here - either don't be a massive hamfisted landwhale, and/or look into "Earthquake Wax"
>At least the Jabba's throne room one bothered to sculpt everything.
It literally has a massive open ceiling betwen the front and back, dingus.
>working lights in tables and bar
You can literally add your own lights. But you want to pay more
>exterior with opening doors that the droids interact with
There IS one, moron. Unless you're talking about where they hid from the Stormtroopers which was a completely separate building.
>spend hundreds more on making a floor, a roof, etc
It's fucking MODULAR you utter retard. And nobody is going to spend "hundreds" to do so. Sand is cheap, it gets everywhere, especially in your vagine you whiny crybaby.
>>
Remember how a printed cardboard background was one of the shitty stretch goals for the Rancor and everyone hated it? Unironically a printed mat floor would have made a good stretch goal for this one instead of a single figure. They don't seem to learn the right lessons from their mistakes.
>>
What's the point of arguing anyway, are you trying to make the people who have always wanted this cancel the order, or are you trying to make the people who think it's a bad deal pay $500 for brown cup holder halves
>>
File: kenner cantina.jpg (427 KB, 1000x594)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
superior cantina coming through
>>
>>11026394
>Unironically a printed mat floor
And, HOW do you make one to fit everyone's needs for a modular system with two tiers and different layout options?

1) designate your display shelf
2) figure out your layout
3) buy a bag of cheap sand or get your own
>>
File: DID SOMEONE SAY SAND.gif (3.8 MB, 480x208)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
>>11026425
>buy a bag of cheap sand
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
All right, so what's the overall best of the newest Dins? The BS Glavis Ringworld, the Mafex 2.0, or the SHF 3.0?
>>
>>11026432
It’s between Mafex 2.0 and Ringworld Mando
>>
>>11026349
>Lack of floor limits photography unless you make one yourself
Then just make one? It will cost you far less to do than what they would have increased the price of the set by to include it.
>>
File: IMG_9915.jpg (2.34 MB, 5476x4107)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>casually mogs your Haslab
>>
>playset is 32inches x 19 to 29 incles
>NOOOOOOO I NEED A FLOOORRRRR!!!!!
You tards REALLY don't think this shit through, do you?
>>
>>11026450
Do you?
>>
>>11026450
The people that post here tend to just be out to complain for the sake of complaining. Just ignore them. If we actively stopped giving these krumudgens attention they'd stop.
>>
>>11026452
Really? That's the best you can do? Fucking pitiful. I backed the deluxe tier. I have everything made so far to display in it. I'm an experienced painter, customizer, and 3d printer. I have money to burn. I'm not crying like a little bitch like you are. I'll make my own floor.

For the non-trolling crybaby faggots: I think I'll display mine like the Basic tier then put the extra section from the Deluxe tier on it's own shelf. Or, eventually, maybe, I'll build a massive display shelf to put dioramas on each shelf for the Sail Barge, Cantina, and the BMF.
>>
>>11026456
>they'd stop.
No, they never stop. It's not in their nature. Best to humiliate them like the vermin they are.
>>
>>11026458
You're being just as cringe anon.
>>
>>11026449
>REEEEEEEEEE NO FLOOOOOORRRRR!!!
>>
>>11026457
I bet you graduated top of your class in the Navy Seals too.
>>
What is going on? I don't remember the other projects causing this much butthurt. Is it Black Series fags being jealous that TVC gets another project or poorfags seething as usual? This is easily the best project the team has done since the Khetanna.
>>
>>11026494
>This is easily the best project the team has done since the Khetanna
I hope you’re referring to just the Star Wars haslabs, which even then I would say that is false, but if you’re saying out of all Haslabs you’re a retard.
>>
>>11026494
There's a group of very vocal anti Hasbro posters on this board that make it their life's mission to whine about anything and everything Hasbro has done. They do this with every Haslab across whatever IPs Hasbro has. I don't understand why though. It's not like Hasbro actively monitors /toy/ for feedback.
>>
>>11026501
>valid criticism=Hasbro whining
it’s a $500 diorama piece, I think people are free to criticize it. Personally I really like the idea of it, but between the price and honestly it looked flimsy when they were showing the modularity of it, I don’t think it’s as good as it could have been.
>>
>>11026425
Fuck your modularity nigga. Just include a big mat that works with the default layout. If you want to move the pieces around either cut up the floor or don't use it

>>11026494
>best haslab since barge
Nah... Razor Crest and Ghost are way more impressive than this. This is just a bunch of unpainted hollow plastic panels that snap together. I don't hate it, I think it does the job but it looks cheap. I'm expecting quality on par with the Tantive IV playset. But honestly, for what they wanted to do, I don't think there was any way to make it not look ugly and cheap. I think this is the best we could've realistically gotten
>>
outside of the figures, how long before a 3d print file is available for this? The set isn't complex looking and a filament printer could manage it.
>>
>>11026494
>I don't remember the other projects causing this much butthurt.
NEWFAG DETECTED. Every Haslab brings a healthy serving of butthurt. This time it's all poorfags.
>>
>>11026528
Imagine being this ignorant. The people that have been selling these files and playsets for YEARS have been bitching up a storm over their gravy train ending. Are you REALLY this incapable of searching?
>>
>>11026497
Obviously yes I'm talking about Star Wars, hence why I said "the team"...

>>11026527
They're impressive yea but at the end of the day they're still just ships that can't do very much. A full size cantina is something we've been asking to have for decades and has a lot of figure support as well as working as a display on its own. It is quite literally a dream project which is the point of HasLab. How many actually do anything with those massive ships other than set them on the shelf after looking at the inside once when first taking it out of the box?

>Tantive IV playset
Nah man, this is more like the Throne Room set which is also a great piece. The Cantina has a much larger footprint and like the Throne Room and Sail Barge, a place for decades worth of figures to finally have a place to be prominently displayed.
>>
>>11026538
Poorfags are always crying

>$500 for THIS?! B-but in 1950 this would've been $10... For $500 it should come with at least 50 more figures, a gift card to Applebees and a Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pro!!
>>
>>11026551
>How many actually do anything with those massive ships other than set them on the shelf after looking at the inside once when first taking it out of the box?
Genuinely what are you going to be doing with this cantina besides setting everything up, taking some pics, and then it just sitting there? I don’t see why you think the ships are boring but this diorama isn’t.
>>
>>11026432
>>11026434
>It’s between Mafex 2.0 and Ringworld Mando
This, but Ringworld for me. It's cheaper, don't have those overcomplicated accessories and Hasbro finally nailed the proportions specially the helmet. For me it's on par with BS Vader (ESB at least, never got the 40th anniversary).
>>
>>11026527
>Razor Crest ... way more impressive than this
The ship that got blown up and the manbabies threw tantrums and tried to offload their toys? THAT Razor Crest? lol.
>>
>>11026555
That's exactly the point. The Cantina is designed to put on a shelf and litter with figures as a full open environment that you can actually see. The ships are great and they put a lot of detail into them which I appreciate but that stuff goes largely unnoticed because that's not really how most of us display them. Which is why the modularity of this set works out because it gives you options. You can have the full thing on display if you have the room. Or take just the alcove with Han and Greedo and make that its very own display on your shelf. Grab the exterior facade and put it with a Dewback and some sandtroopers and you have another. Or take pieces from this and put it with the Nevarro Cantina and you have a new environment.
>>
>>11026378
The jabba set sculpts the top of the playset so it looks good and finished from all angles. The holes are fine, it lets in light and gives access to the set. But the plastic is all sculpted and looks good.
I hate the Jabba set for what it is- again, a featureless dollhouse and not a playset - but it makes this look like a joke.

Lights are not expensive. Could I rig up my own lights? Uh, sure, I guess. But I don't want to do a whole project, and who knows how easy or hard the set will be to actually illuminate everything. The set is already massively expensive, if I had to pay $50 more for lights and electronics I gladly would.

Likewise, I would have gladly paid for a floor and sculpted coverings for the alcoves instead of it literally looking like an unfinished movie set.

>>11026436
A cardboard floor would increase the cost of this set by $10. Shit they could have made it a part of the fucking package.
>>
File: exclusive cardboard.png (544 KB, 947x947)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
Just make a paper floor a stretch goal
>>
>>11026593
>Shit they could have made it a part of the fucking package.
For all you know they could be. They didn't show off the packaging yet.
>>
>>11026593
>Could I rig up my own lights? Uh, sure, I guess.
They sell those bag lights that you just twist to turn on and set inside a paper bag that would work great for this cheap as shit on Amazon.
>sculpted coverings for the alcoves
Literally removable so you can see the figures on display, best for a Detolf, and completely a non-issue if you put it on a standard shelf because you won't see the top of the playset.
>A cardboard floor would increase the cost of this set by $10
Look at you, thinking Hasbro passes on savings to it's customers. KEK!

Either buy it or don't. Cry like a bitch or don't. IDGAF. I'm going to have a total BLAST playing with mine while the community cries.
>>
>>11026436
The set should have included a detailed plastic floor for the price that they are asking. We're not talking about raising the price further. $400 for this is just pathetic.
>>
>>11026599
>Make collectors cut up their $500 collector's box
kek, NOT gonna happen. Also, shipping costs are a big deal, so are packaging costs, this sucker is MODULAR so it's NOT going to be in a 32x19 or 32x29" box you dumb fucks.
>>
>>11026602
>NOOOOOO
>I DICTATE THE COSTS AROUND HEERRREEE!!!
Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly? You stupid fucking retards, the box is going to be MUCH smaller than 32x19 or 32x29. Fucking crybaby children.
>>
>>11026432
New body on the SHF is good but the helmet holds it back again (looks to be same shape as the 2.0) and the thick ass cloak. The helmet for the new Vader is fucking great. That was their fourth Vader, so I expect Mando 4.0 for the movie will finally get it right lol.
>>
>>11026602
That $400 is accounting for potentially 6 all new figures which is over $100 retail. So really $300 for this set isn't bad considering the Throne Room was $250. I don't know why this lack of floor is triggering so many of you. Buy this pack of cross-stitching mesh for $10 on Amazon and glue to a piece of cardboard and there you go. Problem solved.

>https://a.co/d/83Wvvyg
>>
>>11026619
>Buy this pack of cross-stitching mesh for $10 on Amazon and glue to a piece of cardboard and there you go.
Don't forget the sand! It comes in several varieties
1) pocket sand
2) outdoor sand
3) sand caught in the manbaby's vagenes
>>
>just make the floor
>just make the roof
>just install the lighting
Christ why don’t you just go ahead and make the whole diorama while you’re at it? You said you’re a sculptor, painter, whatever the hell, so I’m waiting on your cantina.
>>
>Dude just pay $500 for half of a cheap plastic diorama then put another $500 into finishing it yourself
>>
>>11026063
I hate her stupid pants.
>>
>>11026631
Hasbro has been taking ideas from Games Workshop it seems
>>
>>11026631
>then put another $500 into finishing it yourself
Kek imagine being this bad with money.
>DUDE sand and maybe some cardboard and $10 for a bundle of plastic sheets is gunna cost me $500!!!!

ALSO, just for the record, I visited Yuma Arizona and got sand for my Sail Barge Diorama. No, not going to Tunisia.
>>
>>11026648
Can we see this diorama?
>>
>>11026631
>then put another $500 into finishing it yourself
Unless you're buying a bunch of the old figures to populate it, there is nothing you would need to do this that would cost you anywhere near that much. LED's are dirt cheap as is making the floor.
>>
>>11026651
When it's finished, sure! The sand is in several plastic containers right now, The Khetanna is still in it's box. I just moved and I'm trying to rearrange too much shit. My new house came with a frickin' pool table, because it's too damn big to remove. I'm debating setting a separate shelf up and using the pool table to set up some large format 3d printers because it's rock solid stable, vs using it to put a massive diorama on top of and finding somewhere else to set up the 3d printers. It's going to be awhile though, and the cantina has me rethinking a few layout plans. I do intend to make a massive Death Star diorama though.
>>
This haslab is unironically worse than any of these other cantinas. It looks unfinished in a way none of these do. The vintage and potf2 ones are explicitly front facing, not some weird multi angle thing that's then left unfinished on more than half of its surface area. The micro sets are based. The sideshow stuff was sculpted from every angle to allow scenes on the inside and out, and managed to have a section of roof that was sculpted too. Even all the Lego sets big and small didn't disregard the exterior.

I also think it would have benefited from some functions instead of 200 bottles and chairs, but even disregarding that complaint it's just flat out unfinished.

All star wars toys of this size and price should be looking to emulate the big millennial falcon, which had lights, sounds, moving parts and tons of features alongside fantastic detailing.
>>
>>11026653
Why wouldn't you?
>>
File: bridge to nowhere.jpg (100 KB, 828x597)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>11026665
I agree with this 100%. They replicated the movie set when that’s not what people want, they want a playset that captures what it looked like in the movies. This seems to be a theme with TVC though, let’s not forget their infamous “bridge to nowhere”, “half a carbon freezing chamber” “playset”
>>
>>11026665
>This haslab is unironically worse than any of these other cantinas.
Okay, then shut the fuck up and stick with those. Oh. Wait. You're just poorfag coping and seething. Delude yourself ALLLL you want son. This Haslab is fucking EPIC!
>The Galoob mini cantina is BETTER!!!
kek. lol. kwab.
>>
>>11026675
>They replicated the movie set when that’s not what people want, they want a playset that captures what it looked like in the movies.
contradictory cryfagging is contradictory. It DOES look like the fucking movie, dipshit. You're just looking at the angle most aren't going to be displaying it in. Fuuuuck, I think the level of COPE and SEETHE has hit a new record with this Haslab.

Youuuuuuu want thisss, don't you? The HATE is SWELLING in you now!
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (173 KB, 1433x783)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>11026676
Nta but I own the LEGO UCS Cantina and it’s also $400, so it’s not poorfag coping.
I don’t understand why you’re shilling so hard for something that you don’t even have in hand yet, but you’re acting like it’s the best thing ever. From what I saw in the stream, this thing is flimsy as hell. When they were showing the modularity of it, the whole thing looked like it was about to fall apart. There was gaps in the alcove roof part before he even touched it and when he went to remove the roof, the back wall came off. Moving around and assembling this thing is not gonna be fun.
>>
>>11026676
>Stick with those
I am, don't worry
>Stfu poorfag
No, and I literally promise I spend more on toys than you. This is a garbage set for any price, and id gladly pay any price for a giant cantina that's actually well done.
>>
>>11026675
Exactly. This obsession that the designers, and, I guess, some of the fandom have, is absolutely killing SW toys. Gone is any sense of fun, imagination, or playability replaced by making things as "accurate" as possible at the cost of all other things.
>>
>>11026678
Does it though? I remember there being a floor and roof in the movie.
>>
>>11026686
>From what I saw in the stream, this thing is flimsy as hell.
It hasn't gone into production yet, that isn't the final injection molded plastic, that's literally a 3d print you fucking retard. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>11026687
>I literally promise I spend more on toys than you.
DOUBT! I wish that were true though.
>>
>>11026695
>>
>>11026693
>Dude, mah favorite cantina scenes were when the camera focused on the roof or the floor!
I get it, you just want to argue and cry. There there, son. There there.

>TANTIVE IV - No Roof. Partial floor
>Jabba's Palace - partial roof, no floor
>Nevarro Cantina NO roof, NO floor
>Carbon Freeze Chamber - NO roof, NO floor
>Endor Bunker - partial roof, partial floor

>Cantina - no floor, partial roof - EHRMAGERRRD I'M GOING INSAAAAANE!!!!
>>
>>11026673
I can't imagine the majority of people who are backing this don't already have most of the figures to go with it. I don't personally, but I'm also not intending this to be a super screen accurate display for me. It's just gonna be another places for figures to hang out, much like Jabba's throne room is or the Nevarro cantina.
>>
>>11026619
>That $400 is accounting for potentially 6 all new figures which is over $100 retail.
That's not how stretch goals work in crowd funding at all. The base price is the base price. The stretch goals are funded by the savings the factory gives the company for placing larger bulk orders.
>>
>>11026697
How many storage units full of toys do you have?
>hurrrrrrrr
>my pic of import crap shows mah monthly expenditure!
Son, on a WEAK month I'm still over 1.5k. Average $3-4k per MONTH on toys, and I've been at this for more years than I want to admit.
>>
>>11026703
Not the OP you responded to, but during the crowdfunding for the Super7 Mothership and other crowdfunding projects it's been discussed that the stretch goals are always baked in to the final cost. It's literally the industry standard. You're welcome to provide proof for your claim though if you can.
>>
>>11026703
This isn't accurate. While the per unit cost might be a bit lower with a few hundred more orders, the stretch goals are getting funded by the massive additional profits made from more orders. In general profits should be around 40-50% of the cost. A made to order product like this might cut it a little bit closer with the margins, but it's going to be at least 30% and that's godawfully low.
>>
>>11026706
So youre the reason why domestic toys are still shitty?
>>
>>11026706
NTA but that sounds like an impressive collection! 36k worth of toys a year for years?? Post some pics brother! You should open a museum.
>>
Did hasbro send an employee over to shill in here all day or something? I don’t get why you would defend a product you don’t even have in hand yet this fucking hard.
>>
>>11026713
Sure kid. That's exactly what it fucking means. Nevermind the vast amount of old shit I buy off ebay, especially in lots.
>>
>>11026697
This is an insane flex, great shot too.
>>
>>11026627
You’re just not gonna acknowledge this? Why didn’t you build a cantina already if you wanted one so badly?
>>
>>11026716
Just a sunken cost fallacy at this point I think. Guy is seriously delusional. The set is pretty poor overall, really only useful to serious toy photography people which has to be an incredibly small percentage of buyers.

>>11026699
Pretty sure all or almost all of these sets are fully sculpted so that they look good from any angle. The tantive 4 explicitly advertised it's alternate rooms you could make with the flip side of the panels. The cantina has the exterior. The jabbas throne has exterior detailing. The carbon chamber is dogshit but still has everything sculpted I guess. The only one I'm not familiar with is the endor bunker but I'm sure it's better than this mess.
>>
>>11026724
He doesn't have any time or money left over after spending 4K a month on toys that he then hoards into storage units. You'd think someone with all that extra money would buy a bigger house for that stuff.
>>
>>11026728
Don’t forget the hours he’s spent shitposting in here all day
>>
File: vc_nevarro_cantina_23[1].jpg (288 KB, 1600x1066)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>11026725
The Nevarro Cantina only has fully sculpted sides for the half-archway piece. The rest of the walls are like this.
>>
>>11026627
Hey faggot, if you want a specific response try actually REPLYING TO someone.
>>11026724
>>11026728
>>11026732
>poorfag coping
>You'd think someone with all that extra money would buy a bigger house for that stuff.
I did. I also had a condo that most of my family were using for storage since I wasn't living in it while I was working out of state. I'm an opener, you can hoard serious amounts of shit when they're not boxed and you can combine them together in the same box or tote. As for my storage, now that I'm back home I'm getting 3x the square footage that I was getting in LA for 1/3 the cost. Poorfag cope all you want, insult me all you want. I never built my own Cantina because I just never got around to it. I started a Death Star playset years ago that I was mostly dremeling by hand, then moved on to 3d printing parts, and now I have a Thunder laser coming to start on the large walls. I've been preparing for this for a long time. You're just shitposting and crying. I made bank during the lockdowns.
>>
>>11026738
That’s the funny thing though, nobody has insulted you, only you have calling us retards left and right for being disappointed in the Haslab despite it being one of the things I’ve wanted for a long time.
>>
>>11026738
maybe when you're done with the death star you can work on not being a massive faggot
>>
>>11026741
>only you have calling us retards left and right for being disappointed in the Haslab despite it being one of the things I’ve wanted for a long time.
I'm sorry you're retarded. Imagine being your parents and how disappointed they are in you. I mean, you're literally running around making retarded statements in your posts, whether you're disappointed in your toy or not. I still don't care. I'm going to enjoy the HELL out of my deluxe set when it arrives.
>>11026742
>poorfag seethe
kek.
>>
>>11026745
>deluxe set
>no ceiling
>no floor
>no exterior
>no lights
>no sounds
>no holding the literal 200 cups the size of your dick on to anything
>no features of any kind
>some neat figures

Yeah it's deluxe alright.
>>
>>11026519
Your criticisms are hardly valid.
>>
>>11026738
Anon why can't you have a normal conversation about this? Most 1/18 collectors at this point are far from poorfags, or at least spend a good amount of money on the hobby regardless of their financial standings. I'm not some california dwelling rich guy like you I guess, but I spend a lot on toys. I am especially attracted to the giant offerings like haslab playsets and giant ships and super 7 snake mountain and all sorts of other big ticket, large shelf space real estate items. This feels like maybe the worst set I've seen in the realm of this pricepoint, for all the reasons many anons have shared. Obviously a good amount of people are ordering it, and it's been pointed out the "type" of person that would probably get the most out of it- but it feels heavily flawed and a bit overpriced for what it is and I don't see how that's even up for debate. For something that has been a "Dream" toy for a long time this is woefully undercooked.
>>
>>11026758
>I'm not some california dwelling rich guy like you I guess, but I spend a lot on toys.
That didn't stop you from coming out swinging with
>>11026687
>No, and I literally promise I spend more on toys than you.
You flexed nuts, you lost, and now you're trying to take a different path. Don't come out swinging and then cry when the shrinkage hits you.
>>
>>11026761
Nta, but why do you think those are the same people? He literally said he’s not trying to pretend he’s some rich guy. You’re just a huge fucking asshole and I hope you’re happy with your house full of toys, because based on how you’ve acted this entire thread, nobody wants to be around you.
>>
>watch children's movies
>buy children's toys based on children's movies
>call others manbaby

Why are Star Wars fans like this?
>>
Jesus Christ, where's the anon who cried shill from the SHF general when you need him?
>>11026715
This. If you're going to get on a high horse, at least post some pics of this several 100K collection or you're just larping at this point.
>>
>>11026750
>deluxe set
There's a non-deluxe too, kid
>no ceiling
Don't want one.
>no floor
Thank God! I just added the old M.A.S.K. Boulder Hill playset to my collection, it's kind of a bitch to make room for. I'd prefer to make my own Cantina floor according to what I decide my final layout to be.
>no exterior
Except for the exterior they showed off in the pics. And who is seriously going to display the cantina exterior? Such a weird crybaby flex
>no lights
Easily remedied for under $10 myself
>no sounds
Easily remedied by myself for about $20 if I really care to, which I don't
>no holding the literal 200 cups the size of your dick on to anything
Whew lad! I knew you were a faggot size queen but keep your fantasies to yourself
>no features of any kind
Except, you know, the ones they showed off in the video. Did you need some 1978 stands attached to sticks so you can wobble the figures around?
>some neat figures
Icing on the cake, baby!

I couldn't care less if Hasbro called this the "We Hate You If You Buy This" package. We all wish things were cheaper, but even comics aren't ten cents any more, grampa. I'm going to be having fun with this. It's literally perfect for a shelf display, a roof would just get in the way.
>>
>>11026765
>You’re just a huge fucking asshole and I hope you’re happy with your house full of toys, because based on how you’ve acted this entire thread, nobody wants to be around you.
>WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE.JPG
This isn't your cuddly warm & fuzzy safespace you dumb faggot. I don't want anyone around me aside from my family and close friends. It doesn't matter how nice a person is, jealousy kills a lot of friendships, and I don't need sticky fingers helping themselves to my stuff. You act like I was going to invite you over, which, I'd never do that.
>>
>>11026761
>>11026765
Right on. So can you actually answer me now or is this just going to keep being your whole thing for the entire thread and beyond?
>>
>>11026776
what were you trying to prove here…?
>>
File: kk.jpg (67 KB, 990x889)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: fool.png (49 KB, 1293x197)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>11026776
What's your question? And you're replying to two different people, dumbass.
>>
File: double fool.jpg (71 KB, 828x354)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>11026783
oh sweet I’m the other half
>>
>>11026769
Considering that the outside of the cantina has a ton of characters, creatures, and vehicles and that walking around in tatooine has a bunch of screentime as well, it would have been very nice to have the outside be sculpted and be able to put stuff like landspeeders, dewbacks, rontos, and others outside if we wanted. It's just blank wasted plasted at this point so I'd say it's a pretty big missed opportunity that would have cost probably very little difference to at least have the stuff be sculpted.
>>
>>11026781
>>11026783
NTA but it's clearly showing that it's not the same guy you dense fucking retard.
>>
>>11026786
Cool, wanna come over and play? I just got a sweet retro gaming setup with everything since the dawn of gaming up to PS5/PC stuff on a sweet little computer.
>>
>>11026781
Just trying to show >>11026761
That I'm not the same guy so would love to have an actual conversation about all the issues people have with the set that isn't mired in shitposting, but apparently that's impossible.
>>
>>11026782
kek underrated
>>
>>11026787
Is this your question from here? >>11026776
>rontos
Don't make me insult you further for this SE shit
>Considering that the outside of the cantina
Okay, HOW? It's already 32x29". The back of every alcove would function as part of that wall. You can't just separate it for another diorama. You'd have to keep it as a massive dio. How do you display both the exterior and interior at the same time? You just can't have both. One compromises the other, and really the majority prefer the interior to the exterior, that's where the bulk of the aliens and action happen. You'd have to ditch the roof to see inside. Logistically speaking, what you say just makes zero practical sense. We're at 32x29", then what when you throw in speeders outside etc. I've long since planned for many of these dioramas, and really the most optimal use is to just do them separate. You already HAVE the exterior entrance! It's included! You CAN put your Dewbacks & Jerbas and Jawas out there! But if you want the Stormtroopers encountering the Landspeeder, Spaceport Speeders with Wioslea, etc,. you should make dedicated displays.
>>
>>11026792
>but apparently that's impossible.
No, you're just too impatient while I type
>>
File: CANTINA EXT.png (561 KB, 971x463)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>11026750
>no exterior
>>11026787
>it would have been very nice to have the outside be sculpted and be able to put stuff like landspeeders, dewbacks, rontos, and others outside if we wanted.
Is...is that..is that an EXTERIOR????
AAAAHHHHHH I'M GOING INSAAANNEE!!!
>>
>>11026803
That’s the one exterior part, you’re missing the other 3/4 of the cantina that’s just bare walls
>>
Why do Haslabs cause so ,much seethe? Every fucking time, with every fucking franchise. How come no other crowd find project gets this kind of reaction,?
>>
>>11026792
>would love to have an actual conversation about all the issues people have with the set that isn't mired in shitposting
Most of the "issues" come across as shitposts, so the responses tend to be shitposts in return.
>>11026805
See what I mean?

AGAIN, HOW do you display Interior AND Exterior at the same time for a set like this? It's already 32x29". If you're displaying the Exterior, you cannot see the Interior. Simple as. Not ONE of you are posting valid counter proposals. No, Lego doesn't count because this is a much larger scale (and you're fucking dumb enough it needs to be pointed out to you)

The shitposting will continue from many people because your expectations are unrealistic and you cannot and have not provided any valid counter proposals (other than "they should gimme MORE for less!")
>>
>>11026796
..Dude I don't know how to tell you this but there's lines in the inside where the alcove seperates too. If there's lines on the outside who cares. It would still be nice to have some finished outer walls since, again, it's just bare plastic that you can see from literally any angle. This thing is like 5 inches tall. On any shelf, from any angle, you're going to be seeing a lot of naked bare shitty looking unfinished plastic. The only time it will look good is in low shot photos. Compare this to the Jabbas palace adventure set, where they bothered to sculpt the top of the wall and the backsides of the archways, so you cant see any naked plain plastic if its up against a wall.
>>
>>11026809
..Who said anything about displaying it at the same time? Plus you said yourself, it's modular. It would be great to be able to flip it around and use it as exterior mos eisly stuff when I want. Plus from almost every single angle there's exposed plastic visible regardless. Plastic that, if it was sculpted, would look good from every angle.
>>
>>11026809
>AGAIN, HOW do you display Interior AND Exterior at the same time for a set like this?
The modularity of it. They already made that small exterior doorway area removable, add other exterior walls on the outside of the alcoves that can also be removed and connect to the other exterior pieces to form an exterior you could display as a backdrop elsewhere. Maybe throw in a moisture vaporator and a trough on the outside too, although that’s not necessary. Simple.
>>
File: doitforhim.jpg (87 KB, 1388x660)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>11026787
>Considering that the outside of the cantina has a ton of characters
But we're missing the most important one! And frankly I don't want any kind of exterior display of Mos Eisley until he gets made
>>
>>11026809
You're ignoring the very simple observation that- from a molding perspective- it would be little to no difference to have both the inside and outside sculpted. To have half of this product- parts that are very visible in nearly every product shot that not an extreme interior closeup- be unfinished is pure laziness.
>>
>>11026807
Because most other crowdfunds are actually good. And when they're not, people still destroy them too (look at Mattel- something good like Eternia, praised and funded, something garbage like their jurassic park gate, ripped a new asshole by the entire fandom and not funded).
>>
>>11026807
Because adults that play with toys are usually poor. They want a lot of value but don't want to pay for it and get mad when they want something but can't afford it. Either be more financially responsible or don't get into hobbies you can't afford.
>>
>>11025938
>-Rebel Fleet & Stormtrooper 2pk
I'm kind of a TBS newfaggot, does anyone have any pics for this? I have the ROTJ stormtrooper fig and the fleet trooper (the guy with the gray hair who gets the closeup in ANH). I'm hoping it isn't the same fleet trooper.
I found this pic on google, which can't be right, can it? That stormtrooper looks like ass.
>>
>>11026859
It was just a pipeline reveal from the May 4th stream so there are no pictures. It's a safe bet that the Rebel Fleet trooper will be that same figure in your pic but possibly with a new head and then the same Stormtrooper as what you got on the 40th ROTJ card
>>
>>11026859
It hasn't been revealed yet. That picture can't be real, no way they go back to the old stormtrooper.

It's probably going to be repacks of those same figures you have but with worse paint apps because they tend to cheap out on paint with the army builder packs
>>
>>11026868
>It's a safe bet that the Rebel Fleet trooper will be that same figure in your pic but possibly with a new head and then the same Stormtrooper as what you got on the 40th ROTJ card
Well that's somewhat reassuring. I probably won't even consider getting it if the fleet trooper has the same head, especially if it's going to be lower quality overall like >>11026870 said.
I appreciate the info regardless.
>>
File: officer_squad.png (1.1 MB, 1200x720)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
With Jerjerrod being down to $10 on amazon, it seems like a good time to mention again that Marauder Gun-Runner heads swap really well on some of these newer figures, and at ~$3 per head the whole 'custom' generic officer is still gonna run you ~$4 less than a new-normal-priced figure. Don't know how many people other than me are into armybuilding generic officers like this, but if it applies to any of y'all now's probably gonna be the cheapest time to do it.
>>
>>11026902
Just grabbed JerJerrod since I had to order some other shit. Should have grabbed a few more but I'm still waiting for some other preorders to ship. I still need to buy some heads from Marauder to replace the Andor heads on the Aldhani disguise figure.
>>
File: Is0IFzK.jpg (2.19 MB, 2665x2306)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>11026432
I went with Black Series cause I liked the proportions the best from what I'd seen. I'm really itching for some better range and extra hands though. Oh and the stupid shoulder flap design they insist on using is really frustrating too, so I snipped them off and put magnets on them instead.
>>
File: cod vs borderlands.jpg (701 KB, 1719x1046)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>11026425
Like someone said, just buy a big mat.

I bought a couple of mousepads to fake floors n shit and they're pretty quality
You can also find custom printed mats too. Just find some high res image and get them to print that. Costs like 20 bucks for something two feet long.
I think even Walmart sells custom mousepads.
>>
File: 1638808698411.png (519 KB, 666x478)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>11026930
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY A MAT
well you're gonna have to
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BUY SAND
Sand is free
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GATHER SAND
>>
>>11026930
That looks really bad bro
>>
File: yoda thinking.jpg (104 KB, 1600x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>the cantina shill disappears after normal office hours
hmm interesting
>>
File: 31267.png (1.99 MB, 2400x1800)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Just picked this nigga up for $60, did I fuck up?
>>
>>11027011
You're mond numbingly stupid of you think Hasbro is wasting their time shilling on a board of like a hundred people.
>>
>>11027021
>mond
>of
ironic and would it really be that crazy to think? goodsmile does it
>>
>>11027019
>$12.99 on target site in stock for shipping
>$12.99 on Lego site on backorder
>under $30 on eBay

Took two minutes for me to google
>>
>>11027043
>wasting your time on bait
>>
worth holding onto for a few years?
>>
>>11027019
>>11027050
post in the lego general, we don’t do lego Star Wars here
>>
>>11027019
it was funny watching “investors” seethe after he was supposed to be exclusive to the $650 Venator and was worth like $100-$150 and now he’s worth nothing lmao
>>
>>11027085
Honestly, this shit needs to happen more often. The speculation and reseller market is out of control. People just want to have the figures, not investments. I don't collect Lego, but this also happens with the Black Series and TVC.
>>
>>11026665
In the bottom right vintage shot Greedo looks like he's about to get railed and Ponda is trying to stop it
>>
File: BridgePlaysetCompressed.jpg (249 KB, 2185x1595)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>11027005
there was some guy on here who thought it was real, so it's better than most things out there.
Just find a high resolution image, instead of using a generic design a mousepad store has to offer like i did. It'll be way cheaper than whatever Hasbro or any toy company would produce too, because cheapshit cardboard stuff is going for over $40.

And for that cheapshit cardboard to have any durability whatsoever, it needs to be glossy, so it'll always look cheap and fake. Whereas a mousepad is far more vibrant looking despite drinking up lightsources as if it had a matte appearance.

>>11026940
Bro, they 're $15 shipped. Go look at what cardboard crap costs. If Hasbro made that shit, that's like an extra $30-40

Also, sand sucks.
>>
>>11027122
Kek and Obi-Wan looks like he's doing this to him
>>
>>11026665
>creature cantina has a blackjack table
let me guess, you "need" more?
>>
File: gBB6mOA2q0Y[1].jpg (15 KB, 223x200)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>11027208
>there was some guy on here who thought it was real, so it's better than most things out there

kek
>>
>>11026541
wasn't asking for a source on the file or anything, i was posing a hypothetical. It's not a complex looking set, so i was just wondering how long before the homebrew crowd make something similar.
>>
>>11027208
>there was some guy on here who thought it was real, so it's better than most things out there.

Dude just dropped the most real fact.
>>
>>11027208
No one thinks this looks real. Stop lying subjectanon.
>>
>>11027268
Someone did think it was real and i was crying from laughter

And they're really are better than anything out there. $10-20 for something that's photorealistic, photographs well thanks to its matte appearance, firm even surface for figures to stand on, and two feet long.
Only actual molded plastic that's been painted will look better, but that's pretty expensive. I own a couple dozen playsets and none of them have paint that makes it look anything but plastic.

I'm sure someone can use them for convincing backdrops too, ala imperial hangers on the deathstar or star destroyer.

... do they even make backdrops in 1/12 or 1/18 scale? Someone should cash in. Insert a 8" or 12" tall backdrop inside a bookcase or drape it over books and it might look amazing with proper lighting.
>>
When do we normally get news on black series helmets?

What is next, whats the rumors, what's in the pipeline kinda stuff.

I've googles but it only talks about current helmets
>>
>>11026921
>so I snipped them off and put magnets on them instead.
Explain please.
>>
>>11027274
Kek
You posted that someone thought it was real, everyone doubts you so you finally post "proof" and the proof is someone saying it looks like absolute shit and they can't tell what it is.
>>
>>11027345
Gee anon, I'm guessing he snipped them off and put two magnets on them and the shoulders instead.
>>
>>11027274
What >>11027358 said. The screenshot you posted is him saying that it looks like shit. I like how you'll scrounge up screenshots of four year old posts to try and back up your shitty claim, but when someone asks you to post a toy it becomes this impossible task that you can't fathom.

What made you like this? Shitty genetics? A hyper inflated ego? Bad parenting?
>>
>>11027358
>illiterate
You're wasting everyone's time saying 2+2=5 and you're retarded for thinking you're clever for it.
>>
>>11027431
Whatever you need to tell yourself subjectanon. Still your mousepads look like shit.
>>
>>11026930
Why do you just have random rusty grates in your house? And did you take this during the eclipse? That’s neat anon.
>>
>>11026930
holy shit is this real??
>>
Maybe a hot take, but I would prefer if they did cantina figures at 5poa and did more of them, rather than wasting months on super articulating just a few characters. Perfectly ok for minor/background characters to have minimal articulation so long as heroes and villains and troopers are super articulated.

No one is excited that Greedo is a stretch goal, because all of us have a small pile of different Greedo figs already. I'm pretty meh on Wuher and Nabrun, wish they'd instead gone all in on ones like Tonnika sisters that we had no offerings for yet.
>>
>>11027589
I would have rather they put Arliel in Greedo's place since he is the only one out of the stretch goals that doesn't already have a figure and then put Nabrun as the top unlock since he is probably more expensive to produce anyway. Also Mr. Stevie said they have no plans to make any of the stretch goals outside of the campaign if they aren't unlocked, so I hope we do reach them since it will benefit people who didn't back the project.
>>
>>11027596
That too. I think I have a PotF "Wolfman" from some old cantina 3 pack but it's dogshit and not accurate to anything visually
>>
>>11027605
That's not Arliel, that's Lak Sivrak. We'll never see him again since Lucas hated him and was intent on replacing him.
>>
>>11027596
>know TVC has MOC collectors who are insane for the cards
>lock NEVER DONE BEFORE figures behind a paywall
>you want one to open?
>buy two
I will not fall for Hasbro jew tricks.
>>
>>11027624
I don’t get the appeal of keeping figures on cardback
>>
>>11027631
If I have them on display, It feels like a live in a toy shop!
>>
>>11027639
Were you one of those kids who didn’t get a lot of figures growing up so what you remember of toys was seeing them at the store on card?
>>
>>11027642
No I just want the experience of a toy shop to still exist.
>classic autism
I get sad around the time of the year TRU closed down. I don't like things to change, TRU was a crapheap for the last decade, I buy most of the toys online but I still liked going there and seeing what they had.
>TVC on pegs never ever again.
>>
>>11027624
It is a little bullshit. They could at least make their cards resealable.
>>
Osha TVC. Only interested in it for custom fodder so I'll wait till she's dirt cheap.
>>
>>11027666
And her BS counterpart.
>>
>>11027666
>>11027667
Who asked for this?
>>
And as predicted, a Target exclusive Shin Hati with new cloak.
>>
>>11026930
This totally looks real.
>>
>>11027674
Fixed the height issue? No? Don’t care. Also fix that hair.
>>
File: psx-20240610-145358.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>11027673
If you think that's bad, who asked for THESE. More Holocomm figures baby!
>>
>>11027666
I don't care about this character at all but the figure actually looks really cool. Lots of accessories. Wonder if it could work as a rebel trooper. I've wanted to make the twi'lek Rebel from battlefront 2

>>11027676
They fucked up making the hair a separate piece. It looks so bad. Should've been one sculpt
>>
File: 321489415efsdf45815e1.jpg (64 KB, 842x475)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
More garbage Retro line shit too
>>
>>11027674
>Black Series gets TWO Baylan and Shins before TVC even gets ONE?! WTF Hasbro?!? Do better.

TVC collectors are so dishonest or simply just retarded. Putting two of the worst figures in the line in a new box does not = two figures. It's one figure and a $25 cape. They just have to cry about every single Black a series reveal
>>
File: it-VreqNb-1718046719.jpg (78 KB, 780x584)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>11027690
Thank God they are making this as a six pack and not releasing them individually. I don't think Ollie's could bear the weight of how many would be flooding their stores.
>>
>>11027687
>Wonder if it could work as a rebel trooper. I've wanted to make the twi'lek Rebel from battlefront 2
I think it will and I had a similar idea to use her for that.
>>
File: IMG_1809.jpg (225 KB, 579x1280)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
If they must do 5 POA, I wish they would scrap retro (which are not really even retro if they're new media figures) and go back to the Force Link style figures with realistic sculpts. Obviously 5 POA is cheaper to produce but I wonder how much cost difference there is between retro sculpts and realistic. Feel like it shouldn't be that much
>>
>>11027676
>Also fix that hair
You mean fix that whole awful head.
>>
>>11027666
Gross
>>
>>11027690
Endless trash!
>>
File: 1709755263802005.png (47 KB, 334x203)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>11027690
Who's going to buy this? I get the original trilogy having retro figures, but this makes no sense.
>>
>>11027666
Looks good but unless I love the show (which I doubt happens) it's not something I'm desperate to have.
>>
>>11028027
That's what I've been saying! Even prequel retro shit makes no sense, as you can buy the ACTUAL original prequel figures for the same price or less!
>>
>>11028065
It's also stupid because it implies Kenner never made improvements to their sculpts as the years went on. It's like they are all stuck in 1978. This doesn't even look like Sol.
>>
>>11027667
why does disney continue to use ugly colors? Why can't her outfit be teal or evergreen or purple. Instead of mustard and shit color for heroes.
>>
>>11028027
Seriously the SW fan swallow any turd branded SW.
>>
>>11028081
>Jedi give two rides
>>
File: OSHA_OIG.jpg (54 KB, 768x492)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>11027667
>OSHA
>>
>>11028065
>>11028081

You guys are retarded, but it is stupid. The original Kenner toys are among the most iconic toys of all time. They should be making figures with telescoping lightsabers, not the more advanced later sculpts. A darth maul with a double sided telescoping saber is all i've ever wanted, the fucking gentle giant made it right, but hasbro fucked it up.
>>
https://youtu.be/arx7huV_X7s

The Acolyte cast unboxing their Black Series characters, Carrie-Anne Moss is an in box collector lmao
>>
>>11028378
Because she’s going to give it to her grandkid to open lmao
>>
>>11027704
Sure, I'll take 5 POA, just no more retro

My Ollies has 3 shelves full of this Black Series dude...
Poor Forest Whitaker
>>
>>11027659
TRU in Canada and Japan (Asia for that matter) is the only reason TRU is still around. Just a place to look at overpriced toys like a museum.

Service Merchandise should come and go back to old method of bringing out your purchases. I think a lot of good change could happen to retail that way.
The modern day consumer can't handle regular mortar-and-brick-store shopping anymore
>>
So what exactly is the purpose of a flashback episode that doesn't reveal any new information?
>>
>>11028426
Acolyte episode 3?
I can only imagine the writers just lifted it from the novel that's meant for teens that can't differentiate a good book and a shitty one.
>>
>>11028426
I mean, it did reveal that both the Jedi and the witches were kind of being stubborn idiots and basically nobody handled this correctly. Now we at least kind of understand why the Jedi felt guilt over what happened, though I still don't see why Old Teenager felt so bad that he decided to meditate for a decade, he barely did anything. If anything Trinity has the biggest responsibility among the Jedi since she was the one who showed up jonesing for some kids to recruit.
>>
Jesus Christ this episode of The Blackolyte was the worst thing Disney Star Wars has ever made. I would rather watch the Lizzo episode of The Mandalorian again. Nothing in it would even be worth committing to plastic and usually I can find at least something in these shows that I wouldn't mind a figure of.
>>
I'm tired of this woke pozzed shit and everyone who defends it needs THE ROPE
>>
File: slave 1 vintage.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1195)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Never forget what they took from you. Never forgive.
>>
>>11028431
They showed up to ask permission to test the kids, which seems to be a law or something, and the crazy twin set fire to the place, they didn't really do anything. I figured it'd be revealed that they did it to "free" the kids or something, but no, a small fire apparently killed everyone but them. If there is more to it, I don't see the need to break it up.
>>11028434
It's pretty bad, like I just don't know who the target audience is.
>>
>>11028446
>I just don't know who the target audience is.
Leslie Headland. That's it. She made this show for herself.
>>
The show's just not doing a good job with its mysteries, like how everyone immediately accepted that it was actually her twin that was doing it. On one hand I'm kind of relieved because "it was my evil twin but I don't have evidence and nobody believes me what do I do" is one of my least favorite plots, but at the same time why go this route at all if everyone immediately realizes it's the evil twin doing everything? Even the gambit of posing as the evil twin failed because the guy wasn't even fooled. Why even make them twins at this point, what part of this story couldn't already be told by making them non-identical sisters?
>>
>>11028460
Not to mention the whole thing only worked in the first place because both twins apparently kept the same haircut for their entire lives.
>>
>>11028378
Lol why'd they invite a guy that doesn't have a figure?
>>
>>11028451
She's feeling the curse of doomed Harv for acting like a pimp for him and covering his little visits.
The FORCE is COMPLICIT.
>>
>>11028451
KK told her to make it more gay and lame.
>>
>>11028426
>>11028431
the point of the episode, which it clumsily foreshadowed multiple times, was that mae's fire was not what blew up the cult complex, it was the jedi group blowing up the big generator/reactor thing they had in there. this is why fake beardman felt guilty last episode, why the kids both say "what have you done" at each other on the broken walkway (one kid thinks the other's fire exploded the complex, the other kid knows the jedi did it) and how we're setting up the show's premise that the jedi were dickheads, because they massacred these people who (maybe? debatably?) didn't deserve it, and were going to kill both the kids too except sol couldn't leave them which is why he was coincidentally there in time to save osha and was probably watching them both when mae set the fire, so he knew about it in order to tell osha that her sister's one-bedroom fire was what killed everyone and definitely not him and his buddies setting off the power machine.
>>
also I use "killed everyone" loosely because somehow mae didn't die, the main mom somehow also didn't die so she can still deliver the rest of her lines from the trailer and possibly be the maybe-sith character, and at that point any number of the witches could still be alive through strand power or whatever.
>>
>>11026815
That reminds me

I still wanna pick up the ice cream guy from ESB
>>
>>11028595
That makes sense, but why not just show that? Are they really gonna dedicate that much time to flashbacks? This show's only got 5 episodes left and they're all under 40 minutes. I guess the "present" storyline is gonna wrap up quickly
>>
>>11027704
Retro wouldn't even be so bad if they actually knew how to fucking sculpt them properly
>>
>>11027667
With a different head and stripped of the vest I could see Joe guys picking this up to have a greenshirt in the motorpool, wrenching on VAMPs or whatever.
>>
File: luuke.png (2.49 MB, 2208x1840)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>>11028678
It'd work as a child, maybe
>>
>>11028682
Oh, Jesus, are Black Series really that small next to Classified?
>>
>>11028682
Aren’t you a little short for a Joe?
>>
Well, the Haslab funded. Guess some anons here need to apologize.
>>
>>11028766
I don't know how to tell you this but 4000/8000 is not funded.
>>
>>11028766
>the Haslab funded
uh you sure about that chief
>>
>>11028714
Yeah, for some reason they're shorter than Hasbro's other 6" lines. Even tall characters like Dooku are manlets compared to ML and Classified.
>>
File: file.png (57 KB, 884x609)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>11028766
Wat?
>>
>>11028894
Well truthfully Black Series and the Adventure Series the team also did is closer to actual 1/12 scale than Marvel Legends and Classified.
>>
>>11028894
I knew the VTC were midgets next to every other line in the scale, but I thought BS was more compatible with their contemporaries.
>>
>>11028607
They're going to save it for a big "reveal" near the end even though its super fucking obvious.
>>
>>11028900
Pretty odd thing to do, you'd think better compatibility would help sales
>>
>>11028434
>The Blackolyte was the worst thing Disney Star Wars has ever made.
I don't think it even comes close to that, but it was redundant in an odd way. I kept waiting for a reveal that would shed light on things but it never came. We already knew there was more to the story than what Osha or Mae think they know with their conflicting understandings, and the episode still doesn't elaborate on it. Did the Jedi do it? Did Darth Insanius instigate something? (That's my guess.) If the Jedi did it without being manipulated, why? If they were manipulated, how? My issue isn't that we don't have these answers, but that the episode didn't recontextualize anything or even give us compelling character work. We don't even know how much the girls knew about the Jedi, so "The Jedi are good!" vs. "The Jedi are bad!" just feels like goofy placeholder dialogue they forgot to detail. I get that they're kids, but it felt like I was watching Attack of the Clones.
>>
>>11028434
>>11028446
>>11028926
Watch something else.
>>
>>11028936
I do watch other stuff, but watching bad star wars shows and complaining about them is still fun
>>
>>11028941
I love niggers as well and worship bbc
>>
>>11028936
Feels good to be an OT purist.
>>
>>11028936
This. Why do you guys watch something you know will upset you? Sounds stupid tbqh...
>>
>>11028967
I didn't mind the first two episodes. They were kinda boring but it wasn't offensive. This third episode was TLJ tier though. Leave it to Disney to make lesbian witches really unappealing.
>>
>>11028986
Stop watching it
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (148 KB, 828x850)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
All the shit revealed yesterday and then Plo Koon and the original Kal Kestis are up for preorder. Was Kit Fisto leaked as one of the reissues? I can’t remember but I’d like him as well.
>>
Black series Plo Koon just popped up on bbts for preorder for September if anyones interested.
As always be quick or suffer the same fate as those that didn't jump on Rex or Fox when they popped up.
>>
>>11029054
why’d you post it when I already had
>>
>>11029054
Thanks, was hoping he'd get an archive release or a Disney Store clone 2pack, but this also works.
>>
>>11029054
How were these robes in hand? They look kinda bad in the pictures.
>>
>>11029047
>no reissues for the rest of the world
Fuck you hasbro, I hate this stupid backwards retarded company.
>worldwide brand
>don't offer things worldwide
>>
>>11029181
Payback for always saying Americans can’t make anything
>>
>>11028904
Classified is made at the same scale as Marvel Legends, about 6.25 inches = 6 feet.
>>
File: 71qQaYAp4pS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (151 KB, 1496x1500)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Remember when Hasbro made a perfect Dooku figure, great likeness and well articulated, but when they decided to give him an extra accessory they decided on a lightsaber blade effect instead of a lightning hand? So close yet so far.
>>
>>11029054
I missed out on getting him at pre price hiked prices, but at this point I want Plo and will get him. I was accepting of the fact that I'd just wait for a new version but will be happy with this one, and if they make a new one I'll still happily grab that too (surely a Clone Wars one will have to happen at some point). A new one would probably also lose the double jointed knees. Still waiting for a yellow lightsaber to show up for him too.
>>
>>11029428
And then besides the deluxe Starkiller, they never even used that lightsaber effect piece with a figure again even though it should be a standard accessory
>>
>>11026703
That's what they want you to believe. In reality they charge you for all the stretch goals from the very beginning, you just might not get them.

This is why people like this
>>11026157
>>11026236
>>11026378
>>11026552
Go into super shill mode. Can't blame them, trying to get more bang for their buck.
>>
>still no black series Barriss Offee
>>
>>11026292
my thoughts exactly.

super overpriced and half assed, needs a floor and roof with pegs for everything including figs not that hard.

the shills are so insufferable about simping for this bullshit. fucking Hasbro

what's even more embarrassing is it leaked and was planned way back and people were coping it was an unfinished prototype. LOL
>>
>>11025955
most retarded take ever
just dont use it
>>
>>11026378
>You can literally add your own lights. But you want to pay more
>It's fucking MODULAR you utter retard. And nobody is going to spend "hundreds" to do so. Sand is cheap, it gets everywhere, especially in your vagine you whiny crybaby.

please tell me this is satire, it can't be real. bro go suck down some more onions holy shit LMAO
>>
>>11027666
>>11027667
Thanks, but I already have enough racist monkeys in my Planet of the Apes collection.
Better looking too.
>>
>>11026432
>The BS Glavis Ringworld, the Mafex 2.0
Both of these. BS is best bang for your buck, Mafex if you want an all-in-one package. Can't really go wrong with either one. I actually ended up getting both.
>>
>>11029812
Why would you not use a part of the $500 set? That would be truly retarded.
>>
Is Star Wars action figures dead when the Haslab inevitably fails?
>>
>>11030482
The cantina is struggling to fund, so probably.
>>
th-they're gonna redo the storm trooper multipack box with the rocker ankles right? because I missed it and now I have a little specialist stormie unit but no basic lads to balance it out (beyond a carbonized remnant trooper who is sparkly)
>>
>>11030482
I think the Haslab is just poorly timed (it might have done better if announced after Obi-Wan, Han, and Luke were released or up for preorder), and unlike vehicles play sets don't have as much appeal separate from the figures, or appeal in general. They overestimated how much people give a fuck about the Tonnikas too, I suspect. Even as an OT purist, I don't care about them and never have.
>>
>>11030482
6 inch will keep going. I wouldn't be surprised if 3.75" is killed for good within the next few years. Thats regardless of how this Haslab does. I could even see 3.75 becoming a Haslab exclusive line eventually

>>11030588
Basic Stormtrooper is in the next wave with Leia, Rex, X wing Luke, etc. I hope they update the hips before they do another 4 pack
>>
File: droideka.jpg (382 KB, 2574x993)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
got my droideka
>>
>>11030770
bruh where’d you get the KFC and cokes
>>
>>11030770
That's so sweet how he's offering him a biscuit
>>
>>11030775
kfc is from minibrands and coke is from the doll house section of hobbylobby
>>
>>11030782
is the table from hobby lobby too?
>>
>>11030786
I got that from an antique store but that have similar tables at hobbylobby
>>
>>11030629
This is all Patrick's fault
>>
>>11030770
Nice. Mine is in the mail with Ki Adi Mundi. I'm pretty excited for them. Haven't been hype for an actual figure in a while now.
>>
Does anyone know if the Pulse Premium free shipping benefit would apply to pre-orders made before signing up for Premium? I got the service when I backed the Cantina and already had the TVC wave with the Rebels characters on order with them so I'm just curious if I'll get hit with the shipping charge when the order is fulfilled since it's on the invoice.
>>
File: CarnorJax.jpg (93 KB, 618x600)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
It's been years and years. When are they making the real Carnor Jax?
>>
>>11030615
>They overestimated how much people give a fuck about the Tonnikas too, I suspect. Even as an OT purist, I don't care about them and never have.
Yeah I'd get them if they were available for a decent price but I wouldn't go out of my way, especially not as far as paying $300 for a diorama set I don't have room for just to get the Tonnikas.
>>
>>11030958
Nope, it only applies to orders made while you have premium. You can't get free shipping on an order you placed before signing up, though you do still get free shipping on orders placed while you have premium even if they ship after it expires.
>>
>>11031147
hopefully with that huge bulge
>>
>>11031201
Okay thanks. I'm gonna cancel and redo that order then. Glad it still applies to things after it expires thoufh. I was wondering if I would have to pay for it again if the Cantina funds since they said it would be expected to ship in the Fall.
>>
File: hem dazon.jpg (61 KB, 640x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I feel Hem Dazon would've been an obvious choice for a pack-in/unlock for this project, not sure why they did Nabrun Leids and Greedo instead of this guy
>>
File: cure_mantis.jpg (269 KB, 1107x1374)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>11031329
>Hem Dazon

Pff, Yam'rii or no deal'ie.
But seriously, Black Series when?
>>
>>11031147

Kanos sold like shit, so probably never.
>>
>>11031391
It might of helped if they got the damn name right on the box.
>>
File: IMG_0159.jpg (101 KB, 1170x659)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Left (40th ROTJ) Right (Last Command) A nice improvement! I applaud Hasbro for trying again!
>>
>>11031816
>black eyes
Impressive indeed.
>>
>>11031816
Left looks better to me
>>
>>11031351
>alien character
you can have photoreal Jyn Erso v7, take it or leave it
>>
File: Dark Empire.webm (2.51 MB, 592x418)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
>>11031816
I hope the next comic set is Dark Empire. Dark Side Luke, Young Sheev with removable cloak, Leia, and then a Han solely to increase the price point.
>>
File: IMG_1811.jpg (430 KB, 2048x1152)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
Suddenly this thing looks really fucking lame in this configuration lol

https://youtu.be/vBf1p1pqERw?si=2mhrJA4rikeVU4z6
>>
>>11032004
Yeah I really think making this a Haslab was unnecessary. Creating the entire fooorplan is overkill and most people won't even have the figures to populate it nor is Hasbro likely to produce new versions of those figures.

>2 booths
>half the bar
>entrance exterior panel
>Tonnika sisters
>$200-250 Pulse exclusive

I think that would've covered all the important elements people wanted and would need to recreate most of the movie scenes
>>
>>11032004
So this is an actual reply to the floor nonsense, isn't it? A 17 minute video showing how you can break it up and put it in a cheap ass cabinet.
>>
>>11032004
>Figures not available.
I know they have to say this for legal reasons but holy shit I cannot think of a worse way to advertise a product. "Here's what you could potentially do to fill out this playset, but we won't sell you all of the figures you need to actually do this. Because fuck you."
>>
>>11032054
You've had years to buy them
>>
>>11032088
If you can't see how retarded what you just said is, then your head is so far up your own ass that you simply cannot be saved.
>>
>>11032100
Keep being mad. I bought the figures a long ass time ago like many other collectors, so your complaint doesn't mean shit to me. Also nobody says you have to do a 1:1 recreation of the scene. Fil it with a bunch of other Star Wars characters or 1:18 toys. Use your imagination for once in your life.
>>
>>11032105
Now it's not clear whether you're missing the point on purpose or whether you just lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>11032115
No, I got your point. It's just not a very good one.
>>
>>11032122
>Keep being mad.
No, you clearly didn't.
>>
>>11032125
>but we won't sell you all of the figures you need to actually do this. Because fuck you."
Okay champ.
>>
>>11032128
I fail to see how that supports your argument that advertising products that you can't actually buy is a good business practice. Since you're stupid, I can say it more simply for you: I get that you're some sort of weird faggot who gets off on having "exclusive" stuff that others don't have, but the fact of the matter is that more people would buy the thing if figures to populate it were actually accessible. As it is now, it looks like it will barely fund by the deadline, and you're definitely not getting those stretch goals. Maybe it would have a wider appeal and would make more money for Hasbro if it weren't a terrible value for the customer and if you could actually buy the figures you need to recreate scenes from the films from Hasbro themselves. Your attitude is actively harmful towards your own hobby and is contributing to the demise of the line.
>>
>>11032136
>Advertise the Cantina with accurate figures from the film
S-stupid Hasbro! You can't just show old toys that aren't available anymore!
>Advertise it with mixed figures from newer media
S-stupid Hasbro!! You can't even make it accurate to the movie!

You are one of those fags that gets mad and complains at whatever Hasbro does whether it's good or bad. That is why your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>11032151
Oh okay, so you are just intentionally missing the point and being disingenuous in order to troll then.
>>
>>11032151
>> from newer media

it's called "the entertainment." Don't you have any brand loyalty?

>>11032105
It's a good thing you could do that. a lot of the prospective investor market wasn't fucking born
when some of these figures came out.
But I guess sucks to be them. The parents and grandparents should have gotten the required figures - if they had wanted to show any brand loyalty.
- you sir or madam are a raging spoiled faggot.
>>
>>11032191
>a lot of the prospective investor market wasn't fucking born when some of these figures came out.
I don't think they are counting on a bunch of zoomers backing this thing. It's obviously targeted towards dudes in their mid 30's to their 50's. Just like all of TVC is.
>>
>>11032004
Genuine display brainlets, too much empty wasted space. Fill the shelf there with books or dvds or smth. Put the exterior and one of the alcoves in front of the books. Put the other two alcoves on top of the books of the same shelf. Space is filled and it looks like a badass split level bar
>>
>>11032201
Are you trying to imply that the concept of a miniature cantina diorama only appeals to a tiny minority of fans? If it had been done competently, this project could have had widespread appeal to all Star Wars fans, even those who wouldn't normally collect toys, and would have brought tons of new people into collecting TVC. Instead, they decided to execute this in the most retarded way possible, by making it an overly expensive and underdetailed Haslab, that can only be completed by those who have collected figures for the past 20 years and have experience with making custom dioramas. Your argument of, "It was intended for hardcore TVC collectors, so it's bad on purpose" doesn't make much sense, since this easily could have appealed to a much wider group of people and resulted in a better outcome for both TVC collectors and Hasbro.
>>
>>11032227
>this project could have had widespread appeal to all Star Wars fans, even those who wouldn't normally collect toys, and would have brought tons of new people into collecting TVC
I strongly disagree. I think there is no configuration in which a 1:18 scale Mos Eisley Cantina dollhouse would appeal to people that don't buy toys. Toy collector market is shrinking every year, people, even kids, just aren't into toys now like they were a decade or two ago.

I don't think the cantina's going to be your widespread appeal item. Something like the Razor Crest or Lego UCS Falcon might do that since it works as an iconic display item. This is a modular diorama that will never look as impressive on display as items like that.
>>
>>11032245
They should have added action features to the cantina, like spinning platforms on the stage so the band can look like they're dancing while playing or have a trap door that you can store slime in and drop a figure into the slime.
>>
>>11032245
Haven't watched the video but Dagobah is retarded lol. What would that even look like? The hut, a couple trees and a repacked X wing? Why does that need to be a crowdfund project? Anyway a big part of Haslabs is figure interactivity so the more characters that can go with the scene the better. Yavin and Echo base would actually be kind of cool but kind of wasted Haslab slots imo. I would like to see them do small sets in the $60 expression of the OT locations
>>
>>11032227
Please explain what it is Hasbro needed to do for this project to make this massive audience of twenty-somethings all of a sudden jump into TVC. I'm sure they would appreciate your insight.
>>
>>11032004
>this will sell our slop
Impressive
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (48 KB, 696x417)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>11032248
A Rebel or Imperial hangar set could be cool if they did them in a way to connect them together and form one large room to house your various vehicles. Pack in a technician of some kind with some crates and floor lights.
>>
>>11032303
They could do an expanded throne room walkways, stairs and pit that connect to the emperors throne they released, and do a rerelease for that too. They could include the battle damaged vader and finale luke.
>>
>>11032347
God I hate myself for not getting that throne set. At the time I thought it was a bit overpriced at $32 or whatever it was but in retrospect that was a fair deal compared to today's prices.
>>
>>11028378
bro its obviously fake promotional material. She is an "in box collector" because she cant even be fucked to open it to begin. once that camera shuts off its to be tossed aside never for an additional thought to be given to it.
>>
Sanded down the nose, lightened the skin, and gave her eyeshadow and lipstick. Pretty fun project for $10
>>
>>11032559
>You will never be a TIE fighter pilot ordered to visit your superior officer's private quarters only to be stripped naked and subjected to her domination kink ending with a black lipstick blowjob for aftercare

Why live?
>>
>>11032221
Lot's of coping n' seething from Michael.
Only actual complaint I have with this is the fact that it's $500
>>
File: bltt.jpg (90 KB, 644x614)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>11031995
Oh boy, I can't wait... to not buy her a seventh time.
>>
>>11032559
>>11032620
Strong Xenia Onatopp vibes, me gusta
>>
just found out about the cantina. What is the response to this thing from you people? I remember the Rancor failing badly.
>>
>>11032849
It sucks but it'll fund cause TVC collectors are desperate for literal whos
>>
>>11032849
It was the top of everyone's Haslab wishlist and the offering is pretty good, but the pricing is a very unwelcome reminder of how the value of USD is cratering, coupled with shameless Hasbro price gouging. It took a project everyone would have loved and turned it into a project that at best people like, and many disdain.

Retroblasting guy is legit autistic though and wants play features rather than diorama scenics for display, showing how out of touch he is with the current TVC demographic.
>>
>>11032849
It will do well and is a very functional, is extremely boring-looking diorama. It looks decent for a plastic diorama with barely any paint to speak of, but it won’t be anything special to display, which is the point.
>>
>>11032960
To clarify, I mean the cantina is pretty good but not great. Sail Barge and Razor Crest were great, Ghost seems a bit esoteric as a Haslab pick but the detail and everything seemed pretty impressive.

Death Star or Star Destroyer bridge would be my next guess for a Haslab as those are most requested. I have no idea why people keep pushing for Sandcrawler, for it's size it's just not interesting enough and honestly nothing remotely interesting happened with one until those Mando episodes. They will probably pick something along the lines of a Bad Batch, Acolyte, or Skeleton Crew vehicle for their next one though out of desperation to promote whatever new slop they're trying to push.
>>
>>11032849
I think it's great. If I didn't have the Jabba's throne room set I would probably be weary of backing this but I loved how that set turned out so I backed the Cantina on day one. Just went with the Basic offering but I would go Deluxe if I could afford it. The modularity is really nice overall. I do think they need to extend the campaign a bit though. It's kind of a ridiculously high number to get the final stretch goal, which is lame since he's the most needed.
>>
>>11032849
Struggling to fund
>>
>>11033237
You'd be a good to think the boomers aren't going to fund it. It's over halfway and still has more than half a month left. I'm not backing that piece of shit cup collection, but let's stop pretending it'll fail. I'm assuming your I've of the same people who said the ghost wouldn't find either and yet it still did
>>
File: dtb-sw-comic-lumiya-loose.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1400)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>11031147
On the subject of EU wishes, I'd like to see a 6 inch Lumiya.
>>
File: yord fandor shirtless.jpg (75 KB, 828x539)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
best body to replicate this look?
>>
>>11033335
You know as much as I miss the concept of the comic packs it's easy to forget that Hasbro really had their b team working on those
>>
>>11033517
stupid sexy fandar
>>
File: img_8768.jpg (269 KB, 675x900)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>11033733
This pass for hot these days? Looks like a methhead.

>>11033517
Probably the comic Shang chi, but I don't know about scale. Also Chi has a tad bit more muscle than your pic.
>>
>>11033318
Oh it'll fail. Nobody wants it.
>>
>>11030482
There's no way this doesn't fund. It has the twins, they are a holy grail of many a collector. $500 is nothing compared to the built up autism over them for years.
>>
File: twins-basil.gif (103 KB, 640x264)
103 KB
103 KB GIF
>>11034152
>>
>>11026250
I think they probably wanted to get this out of the way before SDCC so SDCC spending didn't kneecap it.
>>
>>11026597
They're afraid of doing this because of how the reaction was to it in the Rancor haslab. But they really shouldn't have been because it works to make this significantly better for its price to add to the set while that backdrop did nothing.
>>
>>11026711
>In general profits should be around 40-50% of the cost.
No wonder all these toys are rip offs and it's easy to tell.
>>
>>11033733
LOL have some standards girl!
>>
File: IMG_9707.jpg (2.47 MB, 4032x3024)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
I hardly ever buy Black Series anymore, but Ki-Adi Mundi’s a great figure. Maybe my favorite since Jar Jar and the Gamorrean Guard. Wish I wouldn’t have sold my Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon so they could have joined in the group photo.
>>
File: 1714377818177078.jpg (134 KB, 698x701)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>11034311
He looks great, just don't forget his meds
>>
>>11034311
Plo Koon is getting a reissue. It's already up for preorder
>>
>>11034311
BSCW Mace is cheap on amazon.
>>
>>11034311
>>11034369
Why couldn't they have made him look like the boxart?
>>
>>11034369
>what about the droid attack on the wookiees?
>what ABOUT the droid attack on the wookiees?
>>
>>11027050
Yikes, that is ridiculously overpriced.
>>
>>11027667
>This is 01
Star Wars has fallen
>>
>>11034525
>giving a shit about the box numbers
>>
>>11034406
I know I have it on pre-order. Wondering if they end up doing the same for Kit or if I just bite the bullet and spend roughly $40 on him.

>>11034424
You’re right. I just assumed he’d be higher, but I guess he did get two releases and a couple releases with alternate looks that have kept his value down.

>>11034425
What do you mean?
>>
>>11034525
>history repeats itself
but seriously its probably numbered for each "series", the same reason why >>11027674
is 14
>>
>>11034570
It's the same for even caring about the show. It's clear it's a hostile show just from the promo material so no reason to ever watch it but people did and raise a big stink about it.
>>
File: officer_squads.png (1.02 MB, 1200x675)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>11026902
Replying to myself real quick because I didn't notice this whenever it happened, but the officer 4-pack dropped all the way down to $26 on pulse at some point, which is obviously an even better value than $10 Jerjerrods for armybuilding generic officers. Slightly kicking myself for buying my packs at full price now, but in my defense I really didn't think this one would hit 50% off.
>>
>>11034642
I didn't think it would go that low either so I just bought another set. Figured I might as well get some use out of Premium shipping while I have it. It'll be nice to have a lot of these officers whenever that Light Cruiser hallway set releases. Hoping I can combine that with the Space Walls to make a good Imperial diorama.
>>
>>11033733
no just stupid
>>
>>11034891
NEW THREAD

>>11034891
NEW THREAD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.