[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread: >>11000662
>Origins Night Stalker goes on sale June 18th
>Extendar has sold out and is now shipping
>Horde Trooper Prime with Hoverbot revealed in package
>Necro-Conda now up for pre-order on fan channels, no longer Wal*Mart exclusive
>Lord Grasp and Terroar are reportedly not Wal*mart exclusives, they just get first dibs for a while. No ETA but expect them to show up on places like BBTS eventually.
>Krang hitting shelves at Walmart in abundance, should be easy to find in the USA
>Sla'ker arriving in Target stores
>More Turtle of Grayskull figures coming including; Hordak, April, Alternate Leo, Turtle Armor He-Man, Deluxe Rock Steady/Bebop, Splinter, Stealth Ninja Leo and He-man, and Merman. More rumors for an additional wave of Raph, Donnie, Rattlor, Mekaneck.
>Masterverse Horde Trooper coming in Fall as Mattel Creations Exclusive
>Origins Demo Man and Geldor coming in Autumn
>Crowdfund vote winner is the Snake Lair, Crowdfunding campaign date pending
>Skeletor/Demogorgon are starting to show up, He-Man/Vecna should be next
>Toon Collection Mer Man and Stratos in stock; Evil-lyn's and Webstor's beginning to trickle out. The Collector now available.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/aVe6D4GZmr

TQ: How many more vehicles and mounts do you expect to be released?
>>
Imma bouta go wait at the il border for extendar. Im guessing the donkey fedex is using for my toys died or got way layed.
>>
>>11019906
This, lately the threads haven’t had a logo so I’m unsure how “official” these really are. It seems like a spammer has taken the reigns of the thread. The only time we make a thread early usually is if it hits image limit and that last thread did not.
>>
>11019906
>11019916
You can officially shove it up your ass. Nobody cares and those rules never existed here, stop inserting fake autism.
>>
>>11019868
>Krang hitting shelves at Walmart in abundance, should be easy to find in the USA
This should be updated to Moss Man next time. Did anyone else have Krang pulled and Moss Man put out at their store?
>>
>>11019984
Clearly you haven’t been here very long, because for a very long time the OP had the logo on it.
>>
>11020006
The only one carrying on about the logo at this point is a troll. Trying to stir shit must be the only highlight of the day hey ?
>>
>>11019995
Not in my area yet, but that did cross my mind. Maybe when they sell the other two krangs itll get swapped out. Just not able to order or find merman yet.
>>
>>11019995
Nah, both are on pegs at the one WM that still has a MOTU section. Still waiting on Grasp and Terroar. I might cancel Krnag if I find those 2 in store and wait for the sale on him. He's starting to pile up now.
>>
>>11019383
they looked nice but like all of funko's other forays into the action figure market they were as fragile as can be. ive heard countless reports of the hip joints snapping over time and snapping while still on the card along with general QC issues. beyond the mounts and playsets Id say they're more trouble than they're worth. its a shame really because they looked good enough to incorporate into any MOTU collection
>>
>>11020037
my local walmart finally got around to clearing out the naked stratos wave. unfortunately no sight of terroar or grasp, but they were stuffed to the gills with cartoon collection and krangs
>>
Meet your new sleep paralysis demon,
>>
>>11020226
Is that all new parts
>>
>>11020240
Looks like it
ToG Mer-Man tail, Krang, ToG Moss Man torso, Mouse Jaw arm, King Hiss arm, Terroar neck, Cringer head
>>
>>11020226
wow u are so cools nd awesome! ! omg omg we should b frens like other peoples i think u look very nise we are going to have sooo much fun together >w< what kind of music do u listen to ? ? ican listen to whatever u wants to play do u like video game i like video games! what games do u like to play? ? glad we're frends we will be bst of frends. we're gonna hang out whenever we need to hang and it's gonna be so much fun.
>>
>>11020226
Horror inducing!
>>
>>11020226
use snake face with snakes out.
>>
>>11020246
Rattle-Hood neck. Terroar would be more purple than blue with red in front.
>>
>>11019916
>>11019984
>>11020021
I just want to point out that a year ago I suggested making a new thread when we were at bump limit on a Friday night and everyone dog pilled on me about how that's not allowed and would violate board culture, and learn to use the search function. I'm not sure what got deleted but it does seem like this is a hard to please bunch of discord trannies.
>>11020152
Seconded, I love the look of the various Funko 5.5"s but they do break easily. They are great if you are the type of collector who leaves things on the shelf, not so great for playing with.
>>
Who really cares who makes the thread? If its time for a new one then its time for a new one right? As long as it is made with honest intent then it shouldnt matter. All this op talk on the board in general is just kinda silly but what do i know?
>>
>>11020555
This board is starting to crumble on itself.
>>
File: 20240605_095414.jpg (3.13 MB, 3000x3525)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB JPG
Found Skelly today. Already have Shredder. Just need Moss Man and that's all I want from this line for now. The part swap potential is just too great to pass those three by, but I'm otherwise not impressed with the line enough to buy any others.
>>
File: GIZb33hWYAAPItJ.jpg (263 KB, 1310x1310)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
How big should Tytus and Megator be in Origins?
>18 inches for vintage accuracy
>12 inches like Classics; smaller than vintage but still twice as tall as Origins figures
>Some other size, state below
>>
>>11021086
18 inches. By virture of being more vintage accurate I can see the giants selling better as the average MOTU diehard would have them double for the vintage giants. Semi-related but Im still hoping we get Gygor and the PoG dinosaurs.
>>
>>11020621
>starting to
its been shit for a few years now. it was starting to get bad even before covid. it's only gotten worse since.
>>
>>11020226
>average deviantart sparkledog
always love seeing your partswaps anon
>>
>>11020226
I'd fuck it
>>
File: MotU Mega Evil Warriors.jpg (3.46 MB, 4160x3120)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>11021086
18 inches. Otherwise just release them as 5.5" figures and do every vintage figure in Mega scale instead of quietly cancelling that line.
>>
>>11021169
Hey, MegAnon. I thought you dropped off.
>>
>>11020638
I wouldnt pass up slaker, ram man or mutated he man but if you just want spare parts i guess they wont help. I just like how huge they are.
>>
>>11020638
I'm the same way.
I only bought Mikey because I'm gonna nna give his hands and feet to frog Monger and I could probably have some fun with the wig. I might've bought Ram Man too to swap him with regular ram Man parts, but then realized that there are no swappable boots big enough to do it right, so he's not worthwhile.
>>
>>11021249
>I wouldnt pass up slaker, ram man or mutated he man but if you just want spare parts i guess they wont help. I just like how huge they are.
I didn't even realize that mutated He-Man was huge! What's his parts reuse or newness?

I've decided that since the gimmick is "Turtles on Eternia", I don't need variants of the MotU cast I already have but the four boys, Splinter, Casey, April, Krang, Shredder, Sla'ker, Two-Bopsteady and Leatherhead are must-haves, and I'll pick up the odd Eternian like Ram Man because him being an actual ram is so much more fun.
>>
File: MotU movie poster.jpg (24 KB, 255x391)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>11021309
So I guess the logical implication of what I just said is that Mattel could take my money another time by continuing the crossover with "Eternians help the TMNT on Earth".
>>
>>11021317
>He-Man went to Earth to fight Injustice Superman
>Ninja Turtles were playable in Injustice 2

Guys, there's a rabbit hole here.
>>
>>11021309
>I didn't even realize that mutated He-Man was huge! What's his parts reuse or newness?
New right foot, new head, new harness. Maybe the spike bracelets and waist piece. The arms are Andre the Giant re-use. Rest is Standard MOTU buck.
>>
File: GPZ13XrWYAMGwFa.jpg (335 KB, 1343x1580)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
Look at this bad dude. Wish they would reissue Koldar or at least make a CC version for retail since he's a Cartoon only character.
>>
Masterverse starting to hit ROSS Dress for Less stores again. Found 2 sets of this wave, $4 each. Only needed Zodac, was hoping to find viking Heman and Skeletor.
>>
>>11021492
I'm really iffy on him. I don't like that the head is just blatantly the Classics head for one. Classics inspired (like Leech's alt head or even Kronis' head) is fine, but don't just reuse the old line's heads. I also wish he was a little blacker. I mean he was from Dakon's black guy kingdom and supposedly based on Mr T, darken him up. Hopefully those get corrected from prototype to finished product the way they made Sy-klone more vintage accurate and less blatantly Japanese like the proto looked.

And speaking of Dakon, hopefully we don't get screwed out of him getting a figure this time around. I mean, he was integral to the whole story involving Geldor, it was retarded NOT to make him. But hey, good thing we got Classics Stan Lee and a trio of retards cosplaying as vehicles instead of an actual classic MotU character, right?
>>
>>11021573
>supposedly based on Mr T, darken him up.
That reminds me that I need to find WWE Superstars Mr. T for retail price, since I never got any MOTWEEU until the Andre/Sgt Slaughter wave showed up on BBTS.
>>
>>11021659
>I need to find WWE Superstars Mr. T for retail price
good luck
>>
>>11021659
>>11021667
He's only going for $40 now on ebay with shipping. He's discontinued so better grab one now. It won't go lower than that.
>>
>>11021659
If you goy andre and slaughter i COULD trade you my mr t. Ill never forget the casheir double baggging that mr t, like why?
>>
>>11019913
RIP donkeh
>>
>>11021527
its rare to see anyone other than revelations battle cat and skelegod in my ross. I saw NE Beastman once and since then its only been origins vehicles. TJ Maxx carries some of the superstars but prices vary weirdly from time to time. Sometimes they'll be 3.99 other times 7.99 with no rhyme or reason.
>>
>>11021317
a few threads back I actually did mull over this idea. they could base the figures from the 2nd crossover after their movie looks, maybe even bake in some cartoon influence, and end up with weird but fun looks like God Emperor Shredder or Super Skeletor. Ive also been trying to figure out what a RGB MOTU crossover would look like
>>
>>11021249
I kind of wanted the He-Man and Ram Man for the translucent body parts but didn't like how they looked when I first saw them, but since they did the running change to make Ram Man more translucent I'd probably grab one now. I haven't seen any confirmation if they've done the same for He-Man.
>>
>>11021945
There's a YT review showing US and EU editions of both translucent and original versions for He-Man and Ram Man
>>
>>11021945
Ive got the translucent ram man and original mutated he man. At first i was kinda bummed about mutated he man but ive come to like it as is. I kinda just came up with a bs reason why ram man is clear (totally made of ooze) and he man isnt (just covered in ooze or perhaps has ooze in his blood).
>>
i wish they'd just release terroar and grasp through amazon
>>
>>11021527
This wave is all over Australia at next to nothing too and has been. For months.
>>
What walmart exclusives are there right now?
>wwe superstars
>terroar and grasp
>krang, mer-man, moss man
>red horde trooper?
>>
File: extend.png (116 KB, 228x382)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>live in canada
>order extender, pay extra to ship up here
>miss delivery email
>extendar is on the porch for all of two hours
>stolen
>all I'm left with is the delivery picture of it sitting on my porch
Farewell, friend.

Show me your Extendars to console me.
>>
>>11022483
Is Red Trooper even out yet? I saw the pics come out but haven't heard shit about where or when it's actually supposed to sell.

>>11022495
F
Also a canuck, mine is still enroute. I'll take pictures in your honor once he arrives
>>
>>11022483
Everything but the red trooper is a wm exclusive, ive only seen a few pics of the new horde trooper so idk much of it. >>11022495
I cant, still havent gotten mine yet. Sorry you got robbed anon. Really sorry. Thats awful.
>>
>>11022514
>Is Red Trooper even out yet?
No
>>
Vypor's finished box art was posted.

Now where the fuck is Night Stalkers so we can see something new?
>>
>>11022821
>>
>>11022959
>We still have to sit through blueTung Lashor, greenRattlor, redKhan, snakeNepthu, Chameleon Monger and Dick Flick AT MINIMUM before we're done.
>>
>>11022821
Looks weird that he's called Origins Vypor on front. I know it's some copyright nonsense but looks odd.

>>11023028
Dont forget golden Roboto who is a gay joke.

Speaking of, as typical, I dont see any photos of Necro-Conda out of box or youtube videos but I can find him on ebay and such
>>
Wake Up!
>>
>>11023063
Getting King Hiss for a couple over retail was the smartest order I ever did
>>
>>11023063
There a reason you're posting this? Are they available for sale somewhere again?

>>11023050
No, I think were safe from Golden Rod
>Haven't bothered to box art tease him like the rest
>Golden Rod requires Roboto head on Multi-bot body, which won't be possible for Origins since Roboto's head is designed to not be a swappable head

I can't imagine them specifically sculpting a new Roboto head specifically just to put on that piece of shit. You never even see the hardcore snake fags that beg for shit like Quick Flick ask for Golden Rod
>>
>>11023108
They could redesign Goden Rod to keep the Roboto torso like they redesigned Vypor to not have unique bone wand or bent legs or Reptilax to not have a skirt.Besides, they did Beast Man open mouth head just for Moss Man, if it means releasing a figure that's so cheap to make they could sculpt one head and one not-dildo accessory.
>>
>>11023115
>skirt.Besides, they did Beast Man open mouth head just for Moss Man

Of all the points you could have made, you thought comparing Golden Rod to MOSS MAN, one of the most popular vintage line characters, was a good one?
>>
>>11023108
>No, I think were safe from Golden Rod
Hopefully, aside from looking as boring as possible, the idea that the ancient Snake Men need a robot because every faction needs a robot is fucking dumb.
>>
>>11023108
Read the top corner. Fan favorite!
>>
>>11023154
Oh shit! I missed that! Holy based!
>>
>>11023063
>>11023154
Is anyones able to validate this? Says for eternia on it but I cant seem to find any info on their website.
Almost ready to call bullshit on this
>>
Looking at nightstalker... is anyone going to buy this? I barely touch my Stridor.
>>11023159
Seems too high effort to be bullshit.
>>
>>11023160
Not going to buy Nightstalker if it's just him.
I'd consider it if he has a cool pack in (besides the repainted Stridor base pieces). Wouldn't expect a figure, but if he had something the spider from Snake Mountain or the little imps from Battlefield Warriors, I might bite
Honestly, even exceptionally cool boxart SOMETIMES hooks me. (Confession that the deciding factor that got me to buy Wind Raider was because that was the first time we saw Frog Monger). Like, if Nightstalkers box was....I dunno, Skeletor riding him to the Slime Pit so he and BLADE could save Beast Man from getting slimed by WRAP TRAP and the back art had 'stalker kicking MONSTROID'S push buttons because he's swinging SAUROD and GOAT MAN around...that's the kind epic art +character teases that would get me to buy.
That's probably silly when I could just download the art once it's posted online, but if it's adequately cool I'd like a physical copy of it.
>>
>>11023063
Cool, i never saw thunder punch. Ive got a dirty vintage one but id grab this quick. >>11023160
Nah, im passing up night stalker. I may play with roton or land shark but im not a vehicle guy. stridor looks cool but its kinda boring. I qill say that night stalker looks great.
>>
Roton has such a weird disconnect between its actual design and function and it's media marketing when you really think about it.
>Designed to function as a land vehicle, driving it across the floor is what activated its feature (as opposed to vehicles intended as flying where the feature can be activated while you're swooshing it around)
>Even box art shows it driving across ground, cutting tall grass, because it's supposed to "clear the way".
>Every piece tie in media says "it flies".
>>
>>11023242
the evil warriors are short on flying toys so I'll take it
>>
File: sssseeeeeth.jpg (77 KB, 990x544)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>11023063
You better not be fucking with me anon. These two were the only ones I never found on pegs and Im not paying scalper aftermarket price for them. So this better be real.
>>
>>11023156
>>11023159
>>11023160
>>11023277
It's a troll. Literally nothing on foreternia about this on their main page or discussion forum, and King Hiss has an orange corner on the box anyway, he changed "deluxe figure set" to "fan favorite". It's definitely "too high effort" >>11023160
>>
Do Masterverse box art teases account for shit the way we assume Origins teases do?
And if MV doesn't have vehicles, would they tease a planned Origins vehicle on an MV box (or vice versa, are any of the Origins teases actually gonna end up in MV instead?)

Cuz I just found out Fright Fighter is on MV Sy-klone and I'm pretty hyped
>>
And here I thought they made new torso for Lyn but no, it's Teela's torso again with armor on top. They just had change slightly the crotch.

Guess this increases chances they'll actually do pop figures.
>>
>>11023766
She has 2 left fore arms .... I really hope that she doesn't happen to me again
>>
>>11022959
>>
>>11023865
it rotates it's just in a position to look like it's 2 left fore arms
>>
>>11023740
No telling for sure. Leech was on MV Hordak's box all that time ago and we're finally getting him. A couple snakes were on Snout's but we've yet to see them. I can't recall any other teases that have come to pass, but tbf these expanded box arts haven't been a thing until much more recently.
>>
>>11023718
Prove it
>>
>>11024048
I did
You shopped the foreternia logo on it, and I said
>Literally nothing on foreternia about this on their main page or discussion forum
If this WAS legit you would find it on their site, but you can't buy it's not, and you're a faggot who, instead of actually posting your own proof like the source of the image to show im wrong calling you out, instead say "prove it". Get the fuck out of here with your retardation
>>
If Adam had a daughter instead of Dare, what would she be called? Red hair or blonde? I'd like her He-outfit to consist of the fuzzy shorts and a tune top that the power harness would go over.
>>
>>11023865
>>11023900
mine definitely came with two lefts. I hope this is not a common issue with these. I preordered another off amazon to swap parts with.
>>
>>11024067
Damn, what kind of loser would waste their own time to troll a small collector community? Especially when it can be dismissed so easily. Thanks.
>>
>>11024346
I got backwards knees recently, dunno why the women get mis assembled so frequently.
>>
I really hope we get some new Masterverse announcements, soon. The New Eternia figures have been fantastic. I guess with SDCC coming up, we won't hear anything until then.
>>
>>11024755
Depends on what the SDCC exclusive might end up being.
Motherboard was last years exclusive, so if this year it's another MV exclusive, we might at least get a hint of what it is in a couple of weeks, and if no hints, the exclusives get revealed a week or so before Sdcc iirc. So we should get a single figure reveal in about a month and then the large figure showcase at the show itself
>>
>>11024765
Oh, and I meant to add...assuming no months off on MC, July should be SDCC exclusives on MC, then August, Sept and Oct should be Demo-Man, Geldor and MV Horde Trooper (not necessarily in that order).
Then the question is to we end up with 3 months of nothing in Nov, Dec and Jan until the next vintage release in Feb? (If they pull the same shit thry did with Rokkon and leave us waiting over 6 months to release whatever gets revealed at the con)
>>
I only no realized that Snake Armor He-Man's arm and leg are taken from King Hiss. the only new non-removable parts are shin guards.
>>
I just realised we have no idea what Slamurai's head would have looked like. The hood on vintage was removable after all. There is no reason for them to use them same face as Ninjor. Classics gave him Sy-Klone's face but that obviously wouldn't be it since he wouldn't fit under the hood.

What do you think? If Origins gave us unmasked Ninjor and Slamurai, what' Slamy's head should look like?
>>
>>11025092
Fisto without the beard
>>
>>11025092
>There is no reason for them to use them same face as Ninjor.

There are two reasons why they would: cheapness and laziness. The entire point of that wave looks to be "no new parts" and he was already reusing basically everything else from Ninjor, so why not?

And if you don't like that, then take your pick of the only other plain human heads: Clamp Champ's, Jitsu's or Rio-Blast's.
(Actually, I like that last one, I've seen old shitty 80s ninja flicks where the hero was a white guy with a mustache as the white ninja)
>>
>>11025163
>I've seen old shitty 80s ninja flicks where the hero was a white guy with a mustache as the white ninja
oh Godfrey Ho
>>
File: EMBPFuxXUAAJWu6.jpg (74 KB, 1080x909)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11025166
Yeah, that guys movies. Rio-Blast's head on Ninjor's body is perfect
>>
File: IMG_8850.jpg (195 KB, 533x800)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>11025092
>>11025163
I would say Laser He-Mans head. Just with black hair and maybe a darker skin color.
>>
File: IMG_8848.jpg (97 KB, 630x830)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>11025186
>>
>>11023877
O-Oh, h-hey there Kobra Khan! Hehe, no hard feelings about calling you the lamest Snake Man, right? You know I was k-kidding, right? ..Kobra Khan?
>>
>>11022483
>terrorar and grasp
Has ANYONE seen these in stores yet? I heard early on some people saw them trickle out, but I personally haven't seen anything here. None of the ones near me seemed to have got them. Maybe I'll check that weird Walmart I never visit today.
>>11022821
I'm excited, and I want the Chameleon troopers too. Please give us the Chameleon troopers like we got Frog Monger.
>>
>>11025207
I havent seen anything, i read that they are slowly rolling out through distribution and the figures are kinda here and there. I know they arent available for order yet.
>>
https://toyhabits.com/repulsives-reptiles-snake-men-soldiers-motu-weapons-pack/

Hey, SnakehaterAnon....THE RIDE NEVER STOPS! We got FOUR brand new snakemen hot off the presses.

(Except for Kommodoom, they have some of the shittiest names. None of them are punchy and recognizable. MotU never requires you to have niche knowledge of mythology or scientific names of animals to "get" them. It should be a names like Sssqueeze or Rattlor, where you just see the name and can instantly get a mental image of what the character must be like even without seeing them. Names like Moloch, Sobekk and Plat-i-Rhing tell you nothing)
>>
>>11025242
Forgot pic
>>
>>11025242
Yes, I'll take FREE 3D print files for weapons
>>
File: Slush Head Dome.jpg (732 KB, 1136x1000)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
How do I get the bubble off the armor so I can put it on the backpack?
>>
So, how do we feel about Metal-Boto? Do you like Origins having a Build-A-Figure,could it work in the main line or CC?
>>
>>11025590
>So, how do we feel about Metal-Boto?
Like the idea. Part break-up is ok.

>Do you like Origins having a Build-A-Figure,could it work in the main line or CC?
No because ppl will more likely steal those parts vs Metalboto
>>
>>11025590
I didn't buy any of the figures that include his parts, and his inclusion did not entice me to.
>>
>>11025590
Doing BAF in the main line is an awful idea at this point
>One figure sold at a time, no waves
>Only 1 figure per month
>Not even guaranteed a figure EVERY month, since figures get broken up with MV exclusives, vehicles or sometimes just no MotU exclusive at all in a given month

You'd take like a fucking year to just build one figure. If they were doing such a thing THIS year, we'd only have 2 pieces since Feb, since they released nothing in April and not everyone has gotten Extendar yet. And then we'd definitely not get a fourth piece this month or possibly next month either, we'd be waiting until whenever they decide to put out Geldor or Demo Man

Your idea would've flown back in 2021, but now it'd be awful.

And doing it on CC is only marginally better because it's regularly scheduled releases of multiple figures, and they could just trade episode props for body parts...but how many fans would then bitch and complain about "why'd they randomly stop and switch to BAF, now I'll never get a Spell Stone" or whatever the fuck cartoon fans actually like
>>
>>11020226
This is why I love MOTU figures.
>>
>>11023050
Wait, he's already being delivered?
>>
File: 1717867892051988.jpg (124 KB, 711x960)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Hordak is cooler than Skeletor will ever be!
>>
>>11025590
Personally? I'd love it if they themed a wave around it.
>Modulok BAF for a Horde wave of Hordak, Mantenna, Grizzlor, and a non-deluxe Leech.
>minicomic Roboto split up into a proper MC Stratos, Tri-Klops, pink Teela, and Cy-Klone
his minicomic colors are insane
>Multibot parts included with Catra, Shadow Weaver, Wrap Trap, and Dragstor
More wish fulfillment but I'd have never skipped a shitty recolor if each wave had a cool BAF. It wouldn't even have to be a character. Do a prototype castle grayskull turret, cringer, scubattack gear, Imp, sky's the limit if they do it in a way that isn't retarded.
>>
File: 20240608_222955~2.jpg (1.24 MB, 2783x1836)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Lost wave gang check in. It's amazing how much of a bitch these 4 have been to get.
>>
>>11025640
Always wonder what these guys all ACTUALLY would've been in vintage. Like their names and everything we "know" about them is just whatever Scott made up on the spot. I know we'll never know, but it interests me.
>>
>>11025655
I cope by telling myself strobo is kinda retarded so the other 5 couldn't have been that much better than Slamurai or Plasmar. Just wish the colors on the latter were less retarded.
>>
>>11025640
Gee whiz i hope i get grasp. It just looks so evil.
>>
Saw this on instagram to go along with the turtle mashups
>>
>>11023877
You get that guy in shot head on and that’s the MOTU version of the trex guy “I’ll suck you dick” meme.
>>
>>11025242
>>11025245
Damn, I got excited thinking we were getting a Repulsive Reptiles set of figures. I'd love to have the full set to back up Reptilax in the new Snake Lair! Fuck toyhabits is an unusable pile of garbage, it doesn't work with an ad-blocker on but turn it off and instant shit.
>>
>>11025714
it looks like ai slop to me even if it isn't
>>
>>11025792
The site works if you run noscripts
>>
>>11025714
>mousecuck shit
Puke
>>
>>11025936

It's a character in the Star Wars Holiday Special.
That's the cocainiest special ever.
It had Bea Arthur.
It had Wookies jacking off to Holo porn.
Hookers (probably) died in hotel rooms. that has nothing to do with Disney.
- and neither does THIS Bear.
>>
>>11025241
Thanks anon! That is good to know they are still coming out, just slowly. I would like to get at least Grasp.
>>
I suppose problem with Baf is that if theyll make more complicated gimmick figure, it might be impossible to break him up. But if he's basic buck figure, then folks might just get a head, maybe chest armor and skip some figures rather than buy whole extra figure just to get "He-Man's arm with tan and silver bracelet, maybe a shield."
>>
>>11025481
You can't easily even thouhg it was advertised like you would be able to swap the heads. I recall some dude on youtube did it, but I think it required boiling and even then he had to break something.
>>
>>11025640
Nice catch!
>>
I hope we get more Filmation Origins figures. I really want Filmation She-Ra and Adora. Also want Filmation OCs.
>>11019868
>>Origins Demo Man and Geldor coming in Autumn
Huh what when did this get announced?
>>
>>11026102
>hat when did this get announced

Back in March
>>
>>11025590
The actual figures are good enough on their own, The BAF is just bonus as it should be. He's not that big of a deal in the story so it was a good choice. Not really worth doing in the mainline.
>>
>>11026105
Thanks! That is super sweet!
>>11026102
I also forgot to mention I'd love a King Randor and Queen Marlena two-pack or release of some sort from Filmation (even if it has to be an exclusive).
>>
FINALLY, ive picked up my extendars. 3 weeks in shipping. Ill just walk to get my next order.
>>
>>11026102
>>11021492
What other vintage minicomic/golden book only characters are out there that haven't been made into a figure yet?
>>
No one bought this trash lmao, scalpers mad
>>
File: 1000001264.jpg (1.66 MB, 3412x2268)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>11026318
Kex Queen
Prince Dakon
Garn
Princess Rhea
Lodar
Lodar's Kobolds
Masks of Power reptile and werewolf
The 3 Obelisk warriors
Delora (human version)
Haramesh if they do creatures
Goat Man
Mota the Wizard
The demon that posed as Lady Irena or whatever her name was
>>
File: MOTUC Lodar review 2.jpg (423 KB, 1502x1600)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>11026332
>Lodar
Man, this is an awesome design. Too bad he's a Slave master and won't be made in the current social climate.
>>
>>11026321
I only really want the Origins rendition of CG He-man and it's too much of a novelty to buy all four for.
>>
>>11026321
>ROSS pickup this Fall
>24.99
>>
>dreamt about MotU last night
>In dream, Rio-Blast and Snout Spout battling evil together and exchanging bants
>Snout Spout gets damaged and knocked unconscious
>Rio rescues Snout Spout and discovers he's actually an exo-suit with a pilot inside
>Pries open the suit and Snout Spout is piloted by a qt3.14
>Rio gets flustered, bashful and smitten with Snout Spout girl
>>
>>11026321
Id enjoy a na he man, please bring new adventures to origins mattel. Or masterverse i guess, you did a good job with slush head.
>>
>>11026321
I bought it like an idiot, oh well such is my punishment
>>
>>11026504
Jesse, waht are you talking about?
>>
File: IMG_20240610_135359.jpg (1.92 MB, 1074x1966)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>as seen in DREE ELLE'S RETURN
>(Dree Elle not pictured)

Trollan fags btfo
>>
File: E0WUsypWUAIWNXb.jpg (1.51 MB, 3176x1604)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>11026558
Maybe someday, but even the classics version failed to sell.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1718045793334.jpg (323 KB, 2048x2048)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
They're up on BBTS for a spicy $35 each.
>>
>>11026564
Figures aside, they didn't even include her in the art of an episode that centered on her

Even Aran and Oona got to be in the art on Skeletor's art. Kittrina got to be in art on Webstor's. And Dree Elle is told to fuck off
>>
>>11026321
>80's shit version of 2002-man
Good, hope they all grow mold at an Ollie's
>>
>>11025674
Behold the might of Strobo
>>
>>11026577
I think this is a sign mattel has NO INTEREST in wasting a slot on this smurfette orko
>>
>>11026525
Id like new adventures in origins but im fine if mattel continues to make new adventures in masterverse. I missed new adventures so its all pretty fresh to me.
>>
File: lll.png (1.05 MB, 1220x1037)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>11026570
pass
>>
>>11026564
I have to wonder if they're even going to do a cartoon collection orko at all. The origins one is already so accurate, all they could really improve on is making him smaller.
>>
>>11026570
>no knee and elbow articulation
Yeah, no.
>>
>>11026570
>those arm swivel cuts
Ugh, how did they manage to make worse-looking articulation than the originals?
>>
>>11026818
>>11026857
Yeah, I'd love to see Galaxy Warriors in Origins but I just can't justify $35 U.S. for these. They're modern sculpting is nice, but the complete lack of any modern articulation leaves them in a weird place IMHO. Too detailed to look good with a vintage collection, and too limited to work with a modern collection like Origins?
>>
>>11026857
Why in the absolute fuck would they not make the cut at the bracers if they really wanted swivel rotation. Its just so obvious and wouldn't be as noticable.
>>
>>11026610
If its so sacred why did He-man just fucking break it
>>
>>11026525
Where do you buy this guy in Canada? Our Targets went extinct.
>>
>>11026931
It's infuriating yeah
>>11026610
Watch as he just hunches over slightly and does jackshit
>>
>>11026935
>Where do you buy this guy in Canada

You don't. If you haven't figured out yet that we don't get jack shit, you're the slowest of pokes.
>>
>>11026885
>>11026931
They should've gone for the elbows and knees like the average Origins figure.
>>
>>11026775
Doubt it since the Fan Favorite is up for Pre-Order. He was just re-released not too long ago for the 40th so I'm guessing Mattel said close enough. If they do decide on a Cartoon Orko he'd be a pack in fig since he'd be smaller. Maybe like packed in with a Cartoon articulated Battle Cat.
>>
File: P1300143.jpg (1.1 MB, 1080x1920)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>11026564
>>
>>11026982
Yeah but they look cool. So far im only getting baltard and hori dame, since i want them regardless of articulation.
>>
File: BALT.png (324 KB, 750x957)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>11026570
>completely drop the ball on B's most prominent feature
>not even slightly updated articulation
>sales drop
>line gets cancelled before it even started
>formo goes bancrupt
>everyone dies
>world explodes
>>
>>11026570
As someone who was keen on those two and a bunch of the others monster ones, they fucked up. I don't know why they didn't team up with Mad Hatter and make these in the Origins style like his ugly KS figure. Or just make them in the Origins style. I'm not paying that much for badly cut wrist swivels. I would rather dig through flea markets for the originals.
>>
>>11026570
I dunno. Its a new Baltad, do I think they could have had a better face and articulation ? Yes I think so, should be cheaper too. I still pre-ordered him though because its OK for what it is. I can see myself enjoying having a new and different Baltard.
>>
Any idea why so many characters in ToG have a furry back? I dont even think it's the same sculpt, they made new wool for Teela, Duncan, Leatherhead, Splinter and maybe SN Leo, can't tell for sure with him.
>>
>>11025092
it'd be kinda funny if Slamurai's face underneath was just Fisto but asian.
>>
https://youtu.be/l6JXpvEcXqQ?si=ATismePT2QQxyBNg

Necro-Conda in hand review
>>
File: 20240611_111711.jpg (2.28 MB, 4160x1872)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
One is better than none.
>>
>>11027579
holy shit you actually found one?
>>
Important question: do the legends of dragonore accessories fit in origins figure hands?
>>
New Night Stalker images on MC
>Doesn't appear to come with fun extras other than the Stridor display stand in Snake Mountain colors
>Not a window box, but nothing particularly fun or interesting drawn in the art

Pretty lame
>>
>>
>>
>>11027590
y
>>
>>11027591
Such an easy pass.
>>
>>11027587
Yeah, it was like an anon suggested it would happen. Merman and krang must be the same peg number so merman was literally in front of a few krangs. I wasnt an ass, i left one behind for the next guy even though i really want two.
>>
>>11027700
You are too good for this world.
>>
>>
>>11027744
Man I am going to miss origins at retail in waves of 4 + deluxes. We'll never get Pink Teela or any of the recolors I want now that it's just snake exclusives for retail and MC crap like Geldor at a snail's pace.
>>
>>11027700
Good for you anon.
>>
>>11026570
i have a formo Pantera and that doesn't have wrist swivels last time i checked

Didn't know they even had those on the dudes.
But why on earth didn't they integrate them just at the edge of the round bracelet?
It wont show bad angles if you twist it with parts jutting out, AND there would basically be no seam visible.

I still like my pantera for what she is, and might get a few more. But stuff like this makes them hard to fully embrace. Especially when they're more expensive than origins.
>>
>>11027404
The only thing that screams "barbarian" more than a thong and harness is a big fur cloak.
>>
>>11027748
Im not following the cartoon collection closely like i was origins but i think its nice to atleast see masters on the shelves. I guess the cartoon stuff could draw in a fresh batch of potential fans, just like the turtles stuff could so im glad for the health of motu even though im kinda getting left behind as a origins fan.
>>
File: eternia-mockup-1.jpg (565 KB, 904x887)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
Thread's boring, let's design a playset /motu/.
If we look at all of the playsets we got from the vintage, I think we can highlight the best things they had in common:
>traps, most commonly a trapdoor
>a prison/cage for captured enemies
>secret entrance
>gated primary entrance
>weapons rack
>ladder/elevator, or ideally something for our toys to climb and get knocked off of
>some kind of monster(s), in this case the Fright Zone wins by a mile as it has a proper puppet instead of just stickers
Lastly the playset needs to make good use of space. Castle Grayskull had 3 floors in its interior plus the outside is just a flagship good castle toy.
Considering all of this plus trying to think of a good Eternian location, I'd like for MOTU to give us either the Temple of Darkness which could be a good new neutral ground for our toys to conquer, or an Evil Dead-inspired of haunted mansion.
>>
>>11027435
Oh damn, not sure how good he will look in the dark.
>>
>>11027934
Your forgetting one very important element: the playset needs to look and feel like a character in its own right.
Grayskull, Eternia and Snake Mountain all have giant faces with mouths that open and close. Even Slime Pit has its skull head and face. Fright Zone is the only one that kinda fails it, because I don't know if I'd count the puppet as the the playsets face and Hordak face is just so small and unattention grabbing
>>
File: temple.png (1.27 MB, 1066x905)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>11027939
sure wish the reviewer showed us that, huh?
>>11027945
This is a very good call. Maybe the haunted house could look like that 2006 movie monster house from the exterior?
>>
File: IMG_9001.jpg (214 KB, 900x1163)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>11027945
>>
File: IMG_8999.jpg (173 KB, 900x1196)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>11028028
>>
File: cgm.png (504 KB, 514x705)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>11028029
>>11028028
reminds me how much I want pic rel as a simplified origins figure
>>
File: 20240607_184844.jpg (2.81 MB, 4624x2084)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
>>11027587
They're hitting harder now
>>
>>11025640
i want these guys so bad and Ive only managed to get snake trooper. im seething but im glad you got some anon.
>>11025590
i dislike metalboto's design and wished they had thought it out more instead of mushing together the robots from each franchise. But i like the bafin this instance since my ambivalence towards the character means Im free to partswap his limbs with any of the other figures.
>>
>>11025714
ive actually been toying with more crossover ideas in that vein but Im unsure if they're worth sharing or not since most dislike ToG as is
>>
>>11027591
33 bucks isn't too bad, thought it'd cost more

I'm grabbin two
>>
>>11028099
Id love to see this nasty guy in origins, i keep thinking of how to use the king hiss shell gimmick on him. Like maybe have the king of greyskull inside or something. >>11028149
No one is talking about moss man, im hoping its a slow roll out like merman seems to be. Still focused on grasp more than any others.
>>
>>11028099
replace the blonde hair with the esper wisps from the spirit of grayskull figure. Kinda like the flames on Ghostrider's skull.
>>
File: Evil-Lyn-19.jpg (239 KB, 2048x2048)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Anyone else feel like the CC Evil Lyn was made intentionally with yellowish skin and no cape to set up a deluxe release later with the right skin tone, softgoods cape, and alternate head?
>>
>>11028826
I want this version so much
>>
>>11028826
They should have just made her with a removable helmet, no "alt head" about it
>>
>>11028913
>removable helmet
Only if they do swappable hair/helmet type thing. Otherwise the helmet will be huge.
>>
>>11028826
Expect her in a 2-pack with a skeletor with the faceplates from the veefriends version.
>>
>>11028826
Cutie you know that's why they did it
>>
>>11028913
I just realized no female has recieved a deluxe figure in origins so no alt heads. Guess ill just wait for my deluxe origins despara figure to get a spare female head
>>
>>11029243
Lady Slither was deluxe
>>
>>11029243
>no female has recieved a deluxe figure in origins
What about Snake Queen being a Deluxe? No alt heads but still
>>
>>11028826
Gotta get repaints from CC somehow.
>>11029243
Lady Slither is the closest thing to Deluxe woman Maybe that one She-Ra with real hair. Not surirising considering there are less that 10 female characters.
>>
>>11029259
>. Not surirising considering there are less that 10 female characters

I was going to try and prove you wrong (excluding PoP), and the only way I could was by dredging up and counting obscure minicomic ladies, a couple unproduced concept things, and generic Filmation ladies.
So you're technically wrong, but I'm sure you'd also say that half the list doesn't count because literally who.
>>
File: PXL_20240612_204514342~2.jpg (1.05 MB, 2875x2268)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Couple of new acquisitions and 1 customization
(I bought a ToG Mikey and swapped his hands and feet onto Frog Monger)
>>
File: PXL_20240612_210007827~2.jpg (1.04 MB, 2295x2268)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>11029297
I'm only missing Rio-Blast now and I'll consider my Heroic Warriors complete.
Gwildor fits in and scales well enough with Origins that honestly I'm just going to take him off my Origins wishlist. I don't need or want an Origins version any more than I need an Origins Orko since the minis version is perfect in my display.
And I'm not interested in buying the rocks, so yeah...outside Rio Blast I don't need any heroes in Origins anymore.
(Well, I'd buy some of the not vintage heroes, but I honestly don't expect them to make the ones I actually want)
>>
https://thewhole-shebang.co.uk/product/masters-of-the-universe-origins-action-figure-the-evil-horde-horde-trooper-prime-14-cm-free-uk-shipping-pre-order-due-august/

Horde Trooper Prime preorder is up ...in the UK
>>
>>11029317
Not vintage heroes as in? Like we talking Origins King Grayskull? Or like mini-comic/filmation only characters?
>>
>>11029317
thats a heartwarming pic anon, really gives me vibes of pic related. I hope you take care of your collection for years to come.
>>
>>11029317
>That Teela pose
>Extendars fist
Is this on purpose or an i too long on 4chan?
>>
>>11029574
Yes
>>
>>11029317
I'm very happy you also don't give a shit about the shitrocks. You're tempting me to get Gwildor again, but then he'll do nothing but live in Grayskull or a box so I'll pass once more.
Very good pic, I too hope you hold on to these for a long time.
>>
Got mutated Moss Man today so I've been having fun making some swaps. I suck at names though so Skelly and the magician guy I don't have anything for, but I was thinking Scare-Wolf for top right and Ripper for bottom right.
>>
>>11029846
And what kind of eldritch horror would these two be if they didn't glow under blacklight?
>>
>>11029262
How about Origins has less than 10, that's for sure. It's barely above 5.

Just realised you can use Moss Man to make walking head.
>>
>>11029900
I think it's at 5 exactly
Teela, Sorceress, Evil-lyn, She-Ra, Slither.
Unless you're counting Goddess as a unique character and not just as a weird Teela/Sorceress variant
>>
>>11030095
And if you count ToG you can add April.
>>
>>11030141
Why would you? It's a crossover and a separate line from Origins.
You might as well count Chyna and Becky Lynch at that point
>>
>>11030141
No thanks
>>
>>11030157
Behold 2 completely unrelated Beast Man figures from 2 different toylines!
>>
>>11029257
>>11029258
>>11029259
She totally slipped my mind, dunno how but i guess its because she new to me. >>11030157
Its all the same umbrella, but i do try to keep the cross over stuff on a seperate shelf.
>>11030287
I was so happy they kept that free wheeling paint style on the tog beastman..
>>
>>11029851
coolest swaps of the bunch
>>11029900
lol
>>
File: GP73441WsAAtLLX.jpg (265 KB, 1323x1000)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
anyone have more concept art from the vintage line that never got made?
>>
If snake mountain has death traps to stop intruders, who cleans out the corpses of would-be thieves?
>>
Share with me your obscure, hidden knowledge of future releases, MOTU gen. Do we know if preorders for Masterverse Snake Teela are going up soon or likely still months off?
>>
>>11030750
Gimmie dat! No, do a cross over and make the plane a converting robot type deal. Like the plane can change into a evil robot or something by moving parts around. Yknow, kinda like that empire state building toy from the motion picture Big which stars tom hanks.
>>
>>11031015
They get moved to the sex dungeon.
>>
>>11031015
Beastman eats it in secrecy. His guilty pleasure.
>>
>>11030750
That looks badass, I wonder if Mattel will eventually do concept vehicles through MC. I'd love them for my collection, much more than the simple remakes like they've done so far.
>>
File: partyvan.jpg (87 KB, 625x328)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>11031091
Wave 3 ToGS comic teased the Turtle Van might have been ported along with Casey and April. I hope so cause the line needs a vehicle and the Ooze pit playsets.
>>
File: DOOM.jpg (208 KB, 1836x2424)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>once you were just a farm boy
>but after demons from another dimension killed your father, you joined the eternian guard
>now He-Man is missing, the captain of the guard has been captured, and any of your brothers in arms could be snakes waiting to strike
>your only option is to go AWOL and take the battle to Snake Mountain, leaving a trail of bodies in your wake
>>
File: IMG_20240614_011628.jpg (285 KB, 1024x776)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Oh, lawd, the fat Horde woman has a sidecut, too. LMAO
Also, Modulok wearing a jacket
>>
>redditor cut himself on slaker
metal
>>11031623
would
>>
>>11031623
>Modulok wearing a jacket
How should you know he is a scientist?
What i find more infuriating than the sidecut is that they used male established characters but decided to create new female characters. I mean we have 6 established female characters. I blame New-Ra. Because they used these female characters and made them unusable at this moment.
>>
File: 1713177080448097~3.jpg (74 KB, 474x708)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11031645
Spop has nothing to do with it and you know it.
We've known for decades that the entertainment rights to MotU and the entertainment rights to PoP are separate. As far back as 200x people were saying "why Horde Wraiths, why not Shadow Weaver?" That's why. So right off the bat, Catra, Entrapta, Shadow Weaver and Scorpia have ALWAYS been excluded from appearing in a non-PoP media tie in. Your only possible pre-existing options are Despara and this version of Octavia (and as far as we know, they might not even be able to call her Octavia if they did go this route).
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending these particular designs. But if you want female Horde mooks in a MotU cartoon or comic, unless the producer is willing to actually get the rights to BOTH properties (which I assume would be a headache in most cases), new characters are the only option

Personally, I think they should've used purple Octavia instead of girl Webstor since they're so similar anyway, and a different better OC for the cyborg
>>
File: Rio Blast.jpg (148 KB, 1200x900)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Come on Mattel, we need some Rio Blast news. Or Modulok. I bet Rio Blast is gonna be a deluxe figure anyways.
>>
>>11031635
He is sharp. You could take an eye out.
>>
>>11031623
>Revolution tie in comic.
No worries I'll never read this shit. It'll fade quietly, hopefully taking these shitty fanfic level characters with it.
>>
File: Moduloks.jpg (1.48 MB, 2941x4042)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>11032231
>Or Modulok.
PLEASE!
>>
>>11031623
Lol
>>
>>11032274
Scott would make them canon
>>
>>11031728
So i was right. It is a IP right issue. Besides Mattel owns the toys, so Catra and Entrapta should be useable.
>>
File: IMG_9113.jpg (359 KB, 944x1291)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>11032231
For me Rio Blast is a Galactic Guardian sent to investigate why Atonedar and his people landed on Eternia!
>>
>>11032824
Your not understanding the distinction between toy rights and entertainment rights. This is how the situation developed:
>80s
>Mattel created MotU
>Gets Filmation to make show, but Mattel owns MotU whole hog and do whatever they want, whenever they want with the property and with characters created by and for the MotU toyline.
>Enter PoP. Mattel and Filmation create franchise as a COLLABORATIVE effort from day one. Filmation, therefore, is granted SOLE entertainment rights to characters created by and for PoP. Entertainment rights for MotU and PoP separate.
>Eventually, the right of Filmation (or the entity that bought them) to have entertainment rights to MotU elapses BUT the rights to PoP NEVER elapse.
>As toy rights owner, Mattel can make as many TOYS of MotU and PoP characters as they want, but they can only use the characters under the MOTU brand in tie in cartoons and comics unless they get the express permission from the holder of the entertainment rights for PoP

Mattel can make as many TOYS of Catra and Entrapta as they want, but legally CANNOT use Catra or Entrapta in any tie in media they produce without express permission. So, no, just because Mattel owns the toys does NOT make them useable. Because they fall under PoP rights exclusively (as opposed to say Mantenna who was made for the MotU toy line despite being in the PoP cartoon so he still legally falls under the MotU brand rights for entertainment purposes)
>>
>>11032829
>Atonedar
>Heroic Master of Reparations!
>>
File: shera-fox_0004.jpg (185 KB, 864x1080)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Is motu for girls?
>>
>>11032516
kek well yeah, the only thing bigger than his unwarranted ego was his terrible taste.
>>
>>11033449
I know this is bait but my daughter loves motu and pop. Equally.
>seen Flowers for Hordak so many times its not funny anymore
>>
So I'm a leaf and I want Tog Krang and Mer Man. Is posting in the BST thread looking for a burger to hook me up going to work?
I really don't want to pay ebay rape prices.
>>
>>11033612
It certainly cant hurt. Maybe try the motu discord posted in the op, im sure atleast one guy who has been around the general posts there frequently, seemed like a decent guy.
>>
File: flowers-for-hordak-2.jpg (94 KB, 712x478)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>11033610
>seen Flowers for Hordak so many times its not funny anymore
Wow, that must be a LOT of times.
>>
>>11028826
i'm actually glad as i prefer the cartoon look and buck much better but yellow skin is where it's at

i might consider a white hair yellow skin version
>>
>>11032843
Oh, my bad. I swear i saw a “S“ not an “A“
>>
>pic rel was in every walmart by the truck load
>every. walmart.
>Terroar and Grasp are about as rare as a four leafed clover
doesn't make sense
>>
>>11034844
>Terroar and Grasp are about as rare as a four leafed clover
Their official release date isn't until July anon, calm down. WM employees aren't the best at keeping street dates so that's why some people are finding them.
>>
>>11035183
>July
Oh that is great news! Not that anon, but I've had the worst luck with Walmart exlusives in the past. Only about 2/5th's of the Walmarts within 50 miles of me seem to stock exclusives, and its very random when they'll get them in.
>>
>>11035228
Thats why i decided to work at one, i get 40 hrs a week to stalk the toy aisle. Too bad my store doesnt carry motu or classified even.
>>
Man Mattel really did kill motu with their gay bullshit didn't they?
>>
>>11036049
You mean a constant oversaturation, high price point vs a dwindling value, not understanding their audience, shotgun approaches to both, Big box retailers over-ordering less popular waves and not being able to shift product efficiently

Or are you asking if He-Man, a man in a pair of fuzzy briefs who has a playboy alter ego with one of the most rainbow-memed faces on the internet, became too gay for modern buyers.
>>
File: 2024-06-11 21.27.34-1.jpg (961 KB, 2162x2162)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>11022495
I am so sorry to hear that. Hope these help.
>>
File: 2024-06-04 00.23.37-1.jpg (775 KB, 2517x1888)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>11036119
I was a little disappointed with him at first, but he's really a cool dude.
>>
File: 2024-05-27 20.57.33-1.jpg (1.56 MB, 2140x2853)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>11036123
Really fun with cross-overs.
>>
>>11036114
That's why we go back to the original mini comics. Fuck Adam. Not literally though.
>>
>>11036127
The toyline's 4 years in. It's still selling, they're still making new, interesting products. Mattel being Mattel, I'm surprised we've gotten this far. I'm hoping we get the other playsets that are in the works, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>11036158
I mean brand wise for the next revision post movie, when Mattel drudges it out again. Make He-Man He-Man, no Adam stuff. Just go back to that original story and concepts, build off of that instead of the brand restructure DC did back in the day.
>>
>>11036175
Or just do new adventures. Who really knows what mattel has planned. origins was jumped off by the wwe crossover, origins and masterverse have done really well for a good few years. Now we are getting the cartoon collection to keep a certain he man audience happy like origins but they are getting alot of new eyes with turtles of greyskull. Sales are sales, idk if mattel wants to go back to basics. We like snake men the most according to mattel.
>>
>>11035235
tfw when I did summer jobs at walmart back in uni, they literally never got anything new for MOTU the entire time I was there. just he-man and skeletor.
>>
File: MY-NARR.jpg (188 KB, 880x808)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>11036245
Next MOTU Origins Collab will be Minecraft. Especially with the Jack Black movie coming out next year and Mattel still has the figure license and doing well in retail.
>>
https://creations.mattel.com/products/masters-of-the-universe-origins-night-stalker-vehicle-htm99
>>
File: file.png (506 KB, 998x628)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>11036775
Ha ha I bought three

I make so many bad decisions ha ha
>>
>>11036756
I unironically love this
>>
>>11036756
>Especially with the Jack Black movie
the what?!?!?
please say this is not a thing
>>
>>11036784
You can now make a death knighlty phalanx!
>>
>>11036756
needs inspector gadget.
>>
>>11036800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hDulK-jM7w

https://youtu.be/sAta6l-N11M
>>
>>11036756
Yes pls
>>
>>11036826
>>
File: KREEEEP.jpg (588 KB, 1444x1500)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>11036756
His nemesis.
>>
>>11036585
Its not a bad gig, im doing oil changes and tires but yeah, seeing the same figures day after day gets boring. >>11036756
Sign me up, those colors are fantastic. >>11036890
And i have now exhausted my wealth of minecraft knowledge. Steve and a creeper, thats all i know
>>
File: 20240618_164610.jpg (1.79 MB, 4160x1872)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
Why are you up there teela? please get down.
>>
File: IMG_6904.jpg (468 KB, 1066x1414)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
Ollie's finally dropped these boys to $10 a pop, so I finally snagged them. I probably could've waited longer and they'd probably go down even more, but I'm fine with this price.
>>
Why do MotU fans hate horses? Night Stalker is still available and Stridor ended up at major discount.
>>
>>11037161
its not that people hate horses, every vehicle (including battle cat) has binned so far, people just don't feel its worth $33 and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
MOTU are neither 1/12 nor do you buy toys
>>
File: 20230409_155658.jpg (987 KB, 2011x2011)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>11037161
Space is my issue. I actually got Stridor close to full price, but I just can't pull the trigger on Night Stalker. It's the same reason I passed on most of the vehicles. Passing on the Point Dread still hurts.

Perversely, if they ever make those MOTU Dinos, I'll find room! Collecting is complicated.
>>
I'm having an autistic meltdown, and I need someone to help me out. I fucked up and mixed all of my Masterverse extra hands together, and I can't figure out exactly which two go with Thunder Punch He-Man. Did his right grasping hand have a vertical hinge or a horizontal hinge?
>>
To no one's shock, it's the next day and Night Stalker still available.
>>
>>11037401
Ive bought a few dollar store dinos, i think they look great together. I certainley cant get the nice jurassic park stuff due to space and money. Trying to explain toy collecting is as diffucult as collecting.
>>
>>11037161
He just kinda boring. Battle Cat is a character and things like land shark are fool as fuck. Stridor just has annoying blast effect pieces.
>>
>>11037590
I bought him. I also bought Stridor and the Talon Fighter for their slightly reduced price, because I calculated that even at $10 for Stridor at BBTS, it would work out costing more from them due to international postage, and I was already paying MC's flat rate postage. And the Talon Fighter was one of the vehicles I never had as a kid. No regrets, because it's not like the vehicles will ever go on clearance here. I liked the robot horses as a kid. The added articulation is what I always wanted back then. Also threw in a Masterverse Ram Man since he was cheaper.
>>11037835
Land Shark was my second fave vehicle as a kid, so I need to get that fucker next. I can't see us getting Bashasaurus or Spydor, so it will end up being the best vehicle in Origins.
>>
>>11037859
it would be nice to have more vehicles but I don't know what else they would add or change. Besides a better Dragon Walker or something. I'd love to get a new version of the Jet Sled. My dream is to have a new Mantisaur at least. Or more Horde stuff in general like the Fright Zone. I do hope they'll tease that at SDCC. Cause we all know we're getting that Snake Palace or whatever.
>>
File: 20240619_151631~2.jpg (1.32 MB, 3256x1836)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Packing up for another move. I think last time I moved I had maybe two dozen origins figures total. Now I probably have close to a hundred. I've never actually had all my factions bunched up like this, I typically have them spread out across teams/vehicles/and playsets. Please wish me luck for nothing to break or transfer paint, I'm packing very carefully with blanket layers.
>>
>>11038175
Looks safe, i like labeling my boxes so i know who is where instead of "box of toys". I like to put books on the bottom and top to kinda give them a bit more rigid sturdiness.
>>
>>11037859
>can't see us getting Bashasaurus or Spydor,

I'd actually say Bashasaurus is the MOST likely vehicle to get made at this point.
I know box teases probably aren't a guaranteed indicator of anything, but it's shown up more often on boxes and I think in a couple minicomics so it seems like it's on Mattel's radar.
Mantisaur and at least 1 dinosaur might stand a chance too, since they need to finish Horde and they only have 3 figures they can include under the PoG banner so they might as well do SOMETHING to make it feel worthwhile
>>
>>11037078
she's obviously hanging out with battle cat, anon. nice collection btw
>>
File: 20240618_210226.jpg (2.33 MB, 4160x1872)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>11038916
That knuckle head looked cute as hell up there, but she started to knock off stuff. Im not sure why shes been so curious lately.

Reptilax is in at bbts.
>>
>>11038259
>Bashasaurus
It was in the Netflix series so it'll likely be a MC exclusive furthter down. I'm betting all other vintage vehicles will get made eventually even if it takes the next 10 years. Mattel can do whaterver they want now that they aren't restricted to brick and mortars orders.
>>
Street Sharks is getting a SDCC exclusive version of Ripster.Jacket, glasses, and effects piece added. $40
>>
How well does Vykron 's MV gear fit on Origins?
>>
>>11039202
Barely. The armor can fit but the helmets are a crap shoot- space ace's most of all which will not plug in + the gauntlets will need the wrestler body with the bare forearms to even think about fitting.
Tank head can kind of work but I'm debating on gluing the damn helmet to the viking head.
I might actually just get another generic wrestler and cut the space ace tubing off anyway. I think at this point I've regretted every single MV purchase I've made.
>>
>>11039136
Wouldn't be the first time. I only got into MOTU with Origins, but I remember seeing the Matty Collector 1:12 toys being a thing for a long time.
>>
I'm so desperate for a Despara figure in Origins
>>
Idiotic question, but do you guys thing there is a slim chance Moaty will be released as a single set? Be it with a different paint or again as a MC exclusive.
>>
>>11040201
No, I think there's zero chance. He was specifically meant to just be a carrot to entice more sales of Eternia. He's an "extra special reward" for people that funded the project, so they'll keep him that way.
If they released him separately, that'd give fans the idea "oh, I don't NEED to fund projects to get the extras, they'll just rerelease it anyway". They want you have the mindset "I either have to fund this set to get the figure I want or I have to do without" to twist your nuts into hopefully funding big projects
>>
>>11040201
>>11040211
Yeah I really doubt they'd re-release/re-paint it too. Same for the stuff like the Ghost of Grayskull and other unique exclusive molds. At least that is what I'd assume. It would be cool if they did re-release stuff like that!
>>
>>11039257
That's sad, I generally like most of them. Sure there are some that are a bit short of the mark but I like the variety they add to the line.
>>
>>11040201
best you can hope for is to get a 3d printed version
>>
>>11040201
>>11040412
I'm pretty sure there are several printed Moaty toys, there's even a glow in the dark version, you could army built then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR0GiyynDcs
>>
>>11027435
He doesn't seem to glow that much, I kinda expected Scare Glow levels but this snake seems to be on par with the Skeleton Warriors. I'm kinda sad if that's the case, but I guess not every gitd toy can be a green lantern at night like based Scare Glow.
By the way, do the weapons, mouth and eyes also glow? It seems like they should but I still haven't received mine yet.
>>
I find the concept of modulok and multibot pretty cool.
>>
File: Many-Knight.jpg (217 KB, 1600x958)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>11040529
I agree. It is very underused.
>>
File: Variomar.jpg (222 KB, 1600x958)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>11040740
But probably the selling numbers were bad?
>>
>>11040430
you can buy the low articulated model for like 5 bucks and the higher one for like 15

i only attempted it one time so far because i spend my free time being hungover after drinking on fridays

i think i need to invest in a resin printer for something like this
>>
Has anyone ever tried putting the mask from masterverse Jitsu on an Origins one?
>>
MOTU newfag here. I wonder if there is a way to make the armor accessories less "firm", so to speak.
My skeleton warrior's skirt piece doesn't allow much leg movement and the hair dryer can only work for some minutes.

On a similar note, how do you guys fix rigid articulation? The hip-leg movement looks like it's glued and I fear putting force in it cause it might break.
Is hot water enough? Again, the hair dryer works but it's only momentary.
>>
>>11039907
Thats my bit, but ill join the greater cause. >>11040409
Im on yhe fence on buying a second one since its like $20 right now. Such a stupid great box and pretty good toy. >>11040740
If we dont get these then origins is DEAD! The lack of modulok/multi botin any form will lead to the DEATH OF MASTERS!
>>
Hey, remember those articles?
https://thefwoosh.com/2016/10/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-i/
https://thefwoosh.com/2016/12/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-2/
https://thefwoosh.com/2017/08/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-3/

Most of these characters didnteven make it into Classics.

Would you want any of those in Origins?
>>
>>11041261
>>
>>11041416
Me i bought a cheap as hell he-man and sun man for like 10-12 bucks a piece to put the other vykron pieces on
>>
Every since ToG introduced Krang and Slash, I kept wondering if there is MOTU character with those kind of double-ringed studded bracelets. And I finally found him - Minox!
>>
>>11041929
Minox using the extra large Slash buck would be pretty cool, actually.
My only gripe with him is how kinda dull he looks.
Like, you just know that if Mattel made him themselves, at bare minimum he'd have wacky colors like being purple skinned guy with an orange ox head and green armor, or they'd push the electro horn/robotic thing and make him look full cyborg, like an ox equivalent of Snout Spout
>>
>>11023050
>but I can find him on ebay and such
Not sure if I'm missing something here but I just checked ebay to see how much Necro-Conda costs and, fuck.
The fact that some people already bought him for like triple the original price is retarded, considering that he's still on BBTS for grabs. Unless, of course, that the shipping cost on ebay is less expensive than BBTS or any other site for preordering stuff, it beats me.
>>
>>11041908
Fuck yes to Wrap Trap, Masks of Power, Lodar, Delora (if its the minicomic version), King Hiss' slave girl, Dylamug (if it's the concept version), Sharella, Kex Queen, Garn (if it's the minicomic version), Prince Dakon, the witch, Minox and Shezar
Fuck no to all the Filmation shit (I'm not buying CC anyway)
Fuck indifferent to all the rest. No strong feelings on whether or not any of them exist
>>
Well, we got to see 2-Bobspeady box. He comes with right arm, weapons and the feet.

So Splinter will only have torso and the shell.
>>
>>11041929
I came up with a bull OC a while back who had a CRT display for a head with a pair of horns stuck on it and his face would be a lenticular decal

And his name was Monitaur

I also came up with the steam powered robot minotaur but I've forgotten what I called him
>>
Stop reminding me I want origins goatman. If we can get Casey with a random warhammer and Geldor of all characters on MC we can get goatman.
>>
>>11042188
Excluding Filmation stuff since that'll go to CC anyway, Goat Man has to be THE most likely not-from-vintage Evil Warrior to get a toy, right? Who else even remotely comes close to him from that team? Karg?
>>
>>11042070
>He comes with right arm, weapons and the feet.
Fuck yes
>>
Apparently, Mattel filed the trademarks for Scare Mare (the Scare Glow mount Mondo is making), and Succubug and Tarangela (the new Rev Horde women you hate) back in Jan under toy action figures and accessories.

I don't know that i'd go so far as to assume toys of them, but they're probably not gonna be just "throwaway" characters, Mattel is gonna keep them
>>
>>11042268
I think we'll get Masterverse versions of those new Horde members at least.
>>
>>11042283
I have doubts just because they didn't even do all the Rev characters that showed up in the actual show, how much less likely then are the bitches that showed up on like two pages of the tie-in prequel comic?
>>
>>11042241
I mean, who's left? Once exlucse Filmation and vintage, all I've got is Draego-Man, Gygor and Pibgoy.

And I'd list potentially Karg as more likely. He just seems like obvious addition to all other movie guys.
>>
>>11042297
>Once exlucse Filmation and vintage, all I've got is Draego-Man, Gygor and Pibgoy.

Oh, there's others, but you have to dig deep enough that it's names that in no way are going to approach Goat Man and Karg for popularity.
Skelcons. There's Minox that was posted earlier. Maybe Shezar counts because she was allied with Skeletor. Some of the unproduced concept guys were MAYBE meant to be Evil Warriors, like Tank Top, Mandible Man and "Sultra". Haramesh from the minicomics was a demon working for Skeletor. The "Son of He-Man" Evil Warriors. The 4H designed a pterodactyl man and scorpion man for 200x that they never used. The purple cyclops from Origins boxart is always drawn among Skeletor's team. And the lady demon that was disguised as He-Man's friend in one Golden Book
>>
>>11042322
>Skelcons
I could've sworn they were all but confirmed to come in Origins, guess I had a brain fart.
>>
>>11041912
Hey thank you. I like the idea of the Oni mask on him but want him in scale with my other Origins.
>>11041908
As a Goldenbooksfag, the characters I'd really like to see are Motta the Wizard, Goat Man and Lady Irena. Skeletor's Spy-Bat from the Dragon's Egg would make a fun little pack in with someone.
>>
File: 1707850368654.png (1.58 MB, 1631x900)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>Skeletor enslaves Scare Glow to work for him
>he also has the army of Skeleton Warriors
>fuck he even has a tiny glowing skeleton as a jester/voice of reason
>now King Hiss has also an army of undead glowing snake men
When is Hordak getting his own gitd army or minion?
>>
>>11042437
They were in one of the minicomics before the snakewank started.
>>
>>11042461
>Mattel keeps churning out snakemen and refuses to focus on other factions
Sigh, so adfter these Necro-Conda stuff sells out which gimmick snake will they release?
>>
>>11042467
Probably the red Kobra Khan and/or the chameleon men. They look like the dirt cheapest, lowest effort shit that Mattel likes to focus on.
>>
>>11042297
>And I'd list potentially Karg as more likely. He just seems like obvious addition to all other movie guys.

I'd disagree because even the vintage movie guys probably won't get made for a long time yet and Karg requires significantly more effort than Goat Man.
Goat only requires a new head and armor and can slot into the Origins canon basically anywhere.
>>
File: GQssxLRWEAAJpoo.jpg (995 KB, 2146x2146)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
>>
>>11042511
Two-Bad soon~
>>
>>11042458
That lil fella is a cutie. Nice pic.
>>
File: Capture_Keeper_02.png (759 KB, 1014x741)
759 KB
759 KB PNG
>>11042523
>It ends up toonshit Two-Bad
>Keep waiting for vintage Two Bad, plebs
>>
>>11042537
I will get them both and have two Two-Bads
>>
>>11042523
>>11042537
And the Vintage Two-Bad ends up being a MC.
>>
>>11042458
Just wait until Mattel releases another glow in the dark snake men variant.
>>
>>11042467
>refuses to focus on other factions
We are getting the red Horde Trooper, so that's something. Skelecons would be nice though, and I say that as a snake fan.
>>
>>11042511
That might be the worst backcard art of the entire line
>>
>>11042322
How many are there Filmation Evil Warriors? Anyone aside from Fang Man, Icer and Strongarm?
>>
>>11042936
Batros, Dragoon, General Tataran and Toy Maker.
I've also always wondered if Plundor was an Evil Warrior...they never state he was working for Skeletor, but Skeletor sent He-Man directly to the vicinity of Plundor's factory so maybe it was deliberate and Plundor was tasked with dealing with He-Man by Skeletor? That's getting into head canon though
>>
>>11042560
We already know he will. They expressly said that the rest of vintage will be MC. The entire thing. They're not gonna make an exception for Two Bad because reasons
>>
>>11042950
No love for Darkspy.

Plundor feels more like his own boss. He basically run hos own planet.
>>
>>11042973
I had to Google who you were even talking about
>Invisible
>Not named in episode, only in script
>Doesn't do anything except send a macguffin through a portal

How do you expect anyone to remember that? Or even notice him in the first place?
>>
>>11042993
Come on, If Light Hope had a figure, I bet they could give him a cool toy like that, with transclucent body, and black cloak and mask. Kinda how someone suggested turning Raven into a full character.
>>
>>11042443
>Lady Irena

Like actual Lady Irena or the imposter?
If the later, they really oughta give this creature a proper name IF they gave it a toy.
>>
>>11043398
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (77 KB, 1200x676)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Does Mattel have a thing for these kind of feet? Nearly all of the villain toys have them.
>>
File: walkinthedragon.png (541 KB, 862x792)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
New Thread:
>>11043536
>>11043536
>>11043536

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.