[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DAIMA.jpg (266 KB, 1400x670)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>AUGUST
Super Saiyan Son Goku - Legendary Super Saiyan (Reissue)

>SEPTEMBER
Full Power Frieza [Web Exclusive]
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta - Unwavering Saiyan Pride (Reissue)

>OCTOBER
King Cold [Web Exclusive]
Son Goku (Mini) - Daima
Super Saiyan Goku -Z Warriors [Store Exclusive]

>NOVEMBER
Trunks - GT [Web Exclusive]
Vegeta (Mini) - Daima
Son Goku - Super Hero (Reissue)
Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Reissue)

>DECEMBER
Super Android 17 [Web Exclusive]
Piccolo (Mini) - Daima

>JANUARY
Pan GT & Gill [Web Exclusive]
Super Saiyan Trunks - Infinite Latent Super Power (Reissue)

>FEBRUARY
Vegeta - Older Style Battle Clothes [Web Exclusive]
Frieza - First Form (Reissue)

>MARCH
Medical Machine [Web Exclusive]

>PROTOTYPE
Gomah - Daima

Tamashii Nations Dragon Ball Series
>https://tamashii.jp/item_character/dragonball_series/

Tamashii Nations Surveys
>https://tamashii.jp/survey/

Previous thread >>11081275
>>
>>11095861
Finally my wallet can rest. Whoever at Bandai thought it was a good idea to pick up 10 different classic shonens and do figuarts for them at the same time was bugging. At least with Daima I can take a break from DB and focus on Naruto, One Piece, Berserk, My Hero and Yuyu Hakasho. I feel sorry for the ones getting Demon Slayer, JJK, CSM and Kaiju as well. It's just too damn much. We are living in a golden age though.
>>
File: file.jpg (57 KB, 1080x607)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
the text isnt clear but i guess i fuck up not Bundle stuff with the broly
>>
>>11095928
Whenever you order BD shit it comes with EVERHYTHING they show in the promo images. They just package the head and faces seperately so the figure comes with the animal head on by default. For example, 024 is SS3 Goku so they send it all together as one order, but in seperate packaging.
>>
So, can I get some suggestions/can you guys share your solutions for displaying your dragon ball figures? I really don't want to use detolfs, ive yet to see a good display in a detolf with 1/12 figures. Also some shelf reccomendations would be great if possible.
>>
Why are the 3rd party figuarts getting so popular and common? There's people I see with more bootlegs than Bandaid figures.
>>
>>11095964
Budgeting, billy with glass doors and/or shelves. Maybe work in some lighting.

I only use Detolfs for statues because of the big vertical space.
>>
>>11095981
Probably because official releases are slouching lately. People want popular characters like kid buu and broly, tamashi refuse to make them, so other people swoop in for the sales. Then you've got figures they do release that are extremely lackluster like toyotaro goku not having a body that looks remotely like the art its referencing and trunks exploding. So, people start selling upgrade kits like the revo style UI body or entire figures like the trunks without his jacket. I think tamashi just know they don't have to actually even try at this point. They can release things as slowly as they want, as poorly designed as they want and with as poor qc as they want and still make money. I say this as someone who doesnt hate every SHF release or rant about 'line dead' its just the sad reality
>>
>>11095865
>Whoever at Bandai thought it was a good idea to pick up 10 different classic shonens and do figuarts for them at the same time was bugging.
Bandai knows they have maybe another few years of DBZ figures before that cash cow is going to be (close) to tapped out. I suspect there is a market for more accurate representations of Goku throughout the years (ex: Saiyan Saga), but it is going to have diminishing returns and I think a LOT of collectors are going to lose interest in the line after Cell Saga is completed and they finally get around to doing Buu Saga.

One Piece and Naruto are both fairly untapped markets for an articulated line, so it makes sense Bandai is leaning into those a bit more and we are seeing a reduced frequency of DB stuff.
>>
>>11096020
People treat this line is as if it is the only one with a 3P scene, and it is all due to Bandai incompetence, and that is patently not true, though. Many toylines have huge 3P scenes. DB 3P scene has just come a long way in the years and yeas since it started around with DF's shitty Ginyu Force figures and the like. A lot of them were able to evolve, and see the mistakes that Bandai and other 3P figure makers were making and adjust. Like, DF was once the top of the game for 3P, and their figure mostly blow now. What's more, I've yet to see many 3P groups make good looking faces along with Bandai's often mediocre or even bad faces.
>>
Soon...
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mxGFFKuB7-U
>>
>>11096123
>we are seeing a reduced frequency of DB stuff.
We're still not at the point of reduced frequency they've got 2 releases a month coming up. October has Cold, Goku Mini, November has GT Trunks, Vegeta Mini, December has Super 17, Piccolo Mini. The Daima stuff hasn't even slowed things down at all cause they're in months that had a release already anyway. It'll have slowed down when there's a figure like once every 3 months.
>>
>>11096123
retard
with the fucking pace they are doing figures we gonna reach 2030 before they actually run out of figures
>>
>>11096129
>DF's shitty Ginyu Force
Take that back! It was awesome at the time! Still honoured to have been the first to put up a review on Youtube :)
>>
>>11096201
We've been over this 3p is a useful term when referring to stuff that isnt trying to scam you like aliexpress pages pretending to be the real product, its stuff like the new broly with unique sculpts that are upfront about not being official products. Yes they are bootlegs still. Yes you are being pedantic and autistic about avoiding the term 3p despite how useful of a distinction it is in these discussions
>>
>>11095861
Why isn't Pan on the OP?
>>
I miss panguy where is he
>>
>>11096328
His dream came true (twice). We still have the bluechads and gotrunksfags to keep things exciting though.
>>
>>11096328
Hopefully dead, if he get GT Pan figure he's welcome to post her and do meme reaction with her
>>
>>11095861
these will shelfwarm so hard
>>
>>11096409
Blue is never ever, so he’ll be around a while
>>
>>11096328
last i heard he OD from his own cum while surrounded by his pan figs.
>>
>>11096328
check the sex offender registry
>>
>>11096451
He went out the way he wanted....
>>
can't wait to see daima shit shelfwarm
>>
File: rocks.png (326 KB, 442x536)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
Was always looking for stuff that could be used in figuarts dioramas and never considered you could get those aliexpress bootlegs and use just the terrain parts. Has anyone done this and are there some others that would work?
>>
>11096865
>this retard is from an alternative universe
>>
>Daima figures are pretty much the first DB figures in the history of the line that didn't immediately sell out, despite being easily the cheapest figures in the line, ever.

This is what this line has become...
>>
they should have just waited until it aired to sell them
>>
>>11096949
>thinking baby shit won't shelfwarm when no db fan on either side of the pond wants them
if they are still up on amiami after preorder night then it's a bad look bro sorry
>>
>>11097020
This. They're at least reasonably priced(or Goku and Vegeta are anyway), but these designs are weak as fuck and are basically going to be dependent on the hype and success of the show to sell them.
>>
>>11097006
I just opened the thread to post about this. I wanted to order the armour Trunks rerelease but it sold out instantly along with the first form Frieza rerelease while all the Daima stuff is still up.
>>
I think the only reason to get the daima figs is if you want a small version of one of those characters to take with you somewhere or have on your desk. But I dont take figures places with me and if I'm having a desk figure I'd rather just have a full size actual character
>>
>>11096900
I don't know why you'd do that instead of just getting some foam and making rocks yourself.
>>
>>11097020
Not specific to figures but I notice this problem a lot with anime goods in general. I like to buy keyrings/rubber straps and OP/ED CDs sometimes but I don't want to order anything until I've watched a show long enough to know I really enjoy it and want to buy something for it, but the preorder period for these is often closed before 3 episodes have even aired.
>>
>>11097020
They want them in Japanese stores on shelves when it airs in October. Someone can watch the show then go out and pick one up the next day. The pre-order to release is only 2 months for Goku Aug pre-order then Oct release. Its only bad for people outside of Japan but I think it's definitely the right call when they're considering locally.
>>
SDCC stuff is up on p-bandai now. Get ready to pay $100 for a goku
>>
>>11095928
Where can I buy this?
>>
>>11097022
just like in hlj, right, champ?
>>
>>11097052
or maybe people just like them in general
>>
>>11097107
5ktoys.com

Fenrir, just click featured preorders and sort by date.
>>
>>11097107
Nevermind bud. Sold tf out.. lol don't worry I bought 3 of each. See you on ebay bruh lol $$$
>>
>>11096865
>they're sold out at Genki
>>
>>11097132
inconcievable
>>
File: banCHAD.png (265 KB, 711x349)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>enters
>unveils and releases an updated figure one of the most desired Goku designs that is borderline flawless aside from one issue that is relatively isolated to specific use cases that is widely lauded and praised
>refuses to elaborate
>continues to churn out more cheap soulless retools and repaints of an outdated body mold that nearly every collector is beyond sick and tired of
>>
File: 1722169181323056.png (143 KB, 640x640)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>they know everyone will drop the line once Goten and Trunks are released so they're delaying them
lame
>>
>>11097405
>Chest is too light when recorded
>Ruins stopmotions because of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8yc4wMHGUU

Thanks Bandai.
>>
>>11097444
Yeah, that's what I mean by pretty isolated. For most people, it doesn't cause any practical issues. And for those who do take pictures constantly, it's like 2 seconds in photoshop.
Unless, of course, you're making stop motions.
>>
>>11097450
I really should use photoshop for some of my pics, I want to take some again, instead of having them collecting dust in my closet
>>
>>11097052
I'm only getting Piccolo, and this is the reason. He looks decent. Goku and Vegeta (especially Vegeta) look like ass.
>>
Believe it or not in some other circles there's actually people that want DB nendos. I'd imagine those people might be into the Daima figures. But among the usual audience that buys figuarts these seem really unpopular. The crowd that wants chibi stuff won't make up for the usual audience that's skipping them.
>>
File: z.png (1.67 MB, 1608x1870)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
flopped
imagine how hard these will discount domestically in the west
>>
>>11097640
>sold out on hobby genki
>sold out on NinNin
>sold out on HLJ
>f-f-flopped
Whatever helps you sleep at night, anon.
>>
>>11097695
Yeah, I don’t get why people are so upset over these. For $20 a pop, they’re really not that bad. I can’t wait to post pics of them when they come in.
>>
>>11097713
They're 40 at bbts
>>
File: chrome_PrxpEzwJ2H.jpg (375 KB, 1075x1208)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
new DF bootleg dropped
>>
>>11095861
>>11097640
I don't care about the shotas. Where are the loli milfs?
>>
>>11097722
Is this for real? Why would they bootleg a literal welfare figure that's on the shelf at every Target and Walmart?
>>
>>11097739
It’s good for people outside the US, maybe you should think about more than just yourself for once.
>>
>>11097722
Demoniacal Fit will never do anything cool anymore.
>>
>>11097739
usa exclusive and he needed an excuse to charge money for the skirt he made
>>
>>11097739
Walmart and target carry sh figuarts?
>>
>>11097770
They have been for years. They've been carrying all the $35 Dragonball SHFs since SRoE Goku came out. They've even been carrying some of the Nardo Figuarts too.
>>
>>11097778
I'll have to look out for them then.
>>
>>11097752
Not the worst thing they've done people buy the dragon stars Vegeta just for the skirt. You get the DF and its a copy of a USA exclusive figure and you get an accessory for Vegeta too.
>>
>>11097742
Lets be real noone outside of the US matters
>>
>>11097720
So dont order from there? You dont have to be scared of importing.
>>
>>11097796
Everything you buy is from outside the US.
>>
>>11097810
My point still stands
>>
>>11097713
Even for $20 I don't really want them, I just don't dig the Dragon Ball Babies idea. Maybe I'll change my mind once I actually watch the show, but I'll wait. These won't be difficult to get.
>>
>>11097796
really? because every mutt politician I see is obsessed with sucking israeli cock
>>
I'm just gonna get the Masked Majin.
>>
>>11097695
>>11097713
cope pedos
see you in a couple of months when they are selling for 900 yen like back arrow and squid game flops
can't wait for the other baby shit they try to release to flop even harder because they can't even sell these
>>
>>11096129
>DF's shitty Ginyu Force
At least my Guldo is articulated.
>>
>>11097906
post it with a message
>>
>>11097640
The original release of proud namekian was 6000 yen msrp and 7000 for his most recent reissue. The non discounted msrp on mini Piccolo is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1706483200051226.png (492 KB, 531x603)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
SROE has always looked off to me. This new EE Goku makes it look even worse.
>>
>>11097625
>The crowd that wants chibi stuff won't make up for the usual audience that's skipping them.
Nendos are insanely more popular than any other import line, so I don't think the lost sales of SHF buyers would hurt at all.
>>
>>11098544
its the head
>>
>>11098544
>>11098554
this. And ppl say i was crazy for putting the lssj head on base goku because it was "too big" when its the same as the new goku.
>>
>>11097640
Imagine this is a overwhelming success to the point they remake every figure in the line in this style
>>
>>11095861
That Piccolo doesn't even look like a child, it just looks like a chibi.
>>
>>11098544
because they finally stopped giving the figures generic anime faces and gave them faces you'd actually see in the show, that one in particular only works for early dbz or og dragonball but my god it looks miles better than the goku faces tamashii put out before now.
>>
File: 1707987263314724.png (88 KB, 780x396)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Daima is a huge success. Only one explanation, people are buying these up to make Goten and Trunks custom figures.
>>
File: N2726655001001_003.jpg (137 KB, 800x800)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>11098570
They need to go for more exaggerated expressions, and make the eyes and style look like the proper era of the manga/anime. More often than not, there's very little personality or character to the figures, since the vast majority just come with: Neutral face, Frowning face, angry face with teeth gritted, angry face with mouth open.

Its rare that they deviate from this. Even sometimes exaggerating those expressions can make a lot of difference, like I really liked this face from that EE Goku, but none of the other faces look that great to me.
>>
>>11098544
I can't stand 2.0 Goku shoulders. How is this still acceptable in 2024? The face is amazing but it's all for nothing since it's stuck on that body.
>>
>>11098751
it isn't
but it's all bandai has deigned to give us other than the lss goku
>>
>>11097722
Double fucking awesome! Was waiting for this. Its been impossible to get the US exclusive kaioken. Plus I as about to buy a dragonstars vegeta for that trick! But now I don't need to!
>>
>>11098751
Obviously they just can't do a good base Goku because the demand would just completely overload their tiny production capacity
>>
>>11098751
>>11098857
I find it so funny that multiple third party companies just took the Super Hero Gohan body, recolored it and it sold like crazy.
Meanwhile, Bandai is still just trying its best to milk the 2.0 mold like their lives depend on it. Gotta get at least 5 more Goku releases out of it!
I avoid third party, but between the "3.0" Base Goku and the Kid Buu, while Bandai is busy giving us more 2.0 Goku reuses and Daimaslop for the foreseeable future, I'm starting to regret not at least looking into it.
>>
>>11098900
I still think the 3rd party 3.0 base goku sucks and it looks fucking weird, like hes wearing a body suit over himself.
>>
>>11099087
how do you mean? it's basically super hero goku?
>>
>>11099194
super hero gohan*
>>
>>11099194
It looks he injected himself with steroids. Hes as buff as lssj goku which he shouldnt be when hes at base form. Also his shoulders has the marvel legend syndrome where its too small compared to the bicep.
>>
>>11099223
base goku is pretty buff in z. especially buu saga
it's why i enjoy the super hero gohan sculpt a lot. it lives up to what i remember most of goku in the z style, with those stupidly wide bulging pecs and biceps
>>
>>11099271
goku is buff in general but he was never that buff like lssj goku in buu saga.
>>
File: compr.png (617 KB, 554x863)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>11099289
Neither is perfect, but the "3.0" is much closer to what I think of when I think of late Z Goku. The wost part is probably the one part DF did themselves, and that's the head.
And even that is better than the SROE. But that's an unfair comparison.
Different outfit on SROE notwithstanding, of course.
>>
>>11097874
why are you obsessed with pedophilia?
>>
>>11099318
I just can't fathom how anyone can think the 2.0 looks better in any way. IT was good at the time, but that time was... what... a decade ago now?
An updated version could be better than what the third party companies have been putting out in terms of "3.0"s, and I would absolutely welcome it. But having at least that as a baseline minimum is something I'd be happy with.
Just for the love of god make the neck compatible with the Legendary Super Saiyan version.
>>
AHHHH FUCK IT! YES HE AHS STUPID MONKEY ARMS AND FLOATY NECK, BUT I DON'T CARE I'M ORDERING THE NEW VEGETA AHHHHH!
>>
>>11099332
those birthing hips and tiny shoulders are atrocious.
>>
>>11099479
Yeah, the 2.0 is pretty bad.
>>
>>11099318
the one on the left looks ugly, desu. like a model kit
>>
File: GTc-44nagAENlSX.jpg (2.73 MB, 2500x1662)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>11099470
Good boy.
>>
>>11099498
Left is literally just the new ultimate gohan body.
>>
>>11099318
the one on the right looks ugly, desu. like am odel kit from 10 years ago
>>
>>11099512
Ahhhhhh Cui! I swear I'm going to get a shitty job and buy you! Then I'm going to do lots of funny pics. Also who make this pics? Because they're great
>>
>>11099512
kek
>>11099523
exact and looks ugly
>11099529
>am odel
did you get a stroke?
>>
File: GGRyOUqaUAA16pD.jpg (406 KB, 2048x2048)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>11099571
I'll have to get back to that some other time.
I follow a bunch of Japanese toy posters/diorama builders and fuck do they retweet a lot.
Along with twitter's annoying infinite scroll, it's a big pain to find anything back.
>>
>>11099523
People here read third party and turn into terminal contrarians running to defend daddy Bandai.
Extra funny when it's basically Bandai's work, just minorly retooled.
>>
>>11099609
I'm really tempted to create a twitter sometimes but no, i don't want to
>>
File: 2Bk0cli7Un.png (1.76 MB, 1805x1139)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
looks like kong/bd is working on great apes
>>
>>11099523
I have him and he always looked off to me.
>>
>>11099523
This is so much better than any 2.0 Goku and people who act otherwise are coping big time.
Not only is the sculpt far superior, but it also doesn't have the cancerous shitty knees and plug in shoulderpad sleeves.
>b-but muh backwards leg range
Legendary Super Saiyan fixed that in part. Also, the 2.0 Goku has garbage outward leg range.
>>
>>11098544
SROE has a tiny head and a generic anime face.
>>
File: yhrtgefd.png (206 KB, 569x427)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
I wish they would make monsterarts for the random dinosaurs that show up earlier in the show
>>
>>11099716
gohan has worse arm range than 2.0 goku, even with the deep cut into the chest and the arm cant even do a proper kamehameha pose. He also has the neck thickness of a horse
>>
>>11099783
>gohan has worse arm range than 2.0 goku, even with the deep cut into the chest and the arm cant even do a proper kamehameha pose.
now the range for all other parts of the body
>He also has the neck thickness of a horse
accurate, then
>>
File: 2ih58415.jpg (173 KB, 1100x618)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>11099794
>now the range for all other parts of the body
like you said worse leg range aswell and the neck cant even tilt left to right only hinge forward and back. Gohans ankle and hinge left and right better but goku has better range with the forward and back.

>accurate, then
sure.
>>
>>11095861
Two questions if someone can help me out. 1) Is global freaks legit, and not gonna keep my preorder payment if they fail to ship the product, and 2) if you order various preorders to the USA, and your shipping comes out to free allegedly, do I get charged to shit on separate shopping feed when each item becomes in stock?
>>
File: 1715927618476892.png (3.84 MB, 1815x1361)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
2.0s are shit. They need to redo every figure.
>>
>>11099934
this but also super trucks is just shit and that figure is just accurate to its shitness
>>
>>11097722
for all 2 people buying this its about 40$ according to 5ktoys, no idea why DF has fallen off recently but I heard its something to do with a mass exodus of people from DF's group going over to Blackholetoys
>>
>>11099813
>worse leg range aswell
no? lol
it has complete outward leg range and no back range whereas the 2.0 has dogshit outward range. and the legendary ss goku has done a lot to fix the backward range already
>sure.
yeah, more accurate than the mangled 2.0s
>>
>>11100043
so then gohan has better outward range while goku has better backward range. We're not talkn about lssj goku. So overall gohan range is shit compared to goku.
Cope harder.
>>
>>11100280
>So overall Gohan range is shit compared to Goku
No? Because outward split range is more important than backward range.
2.0 Goku has shit outward range and 3.0 Gohan has shit backward range but good forward and outward range. It also has better almost everything else.
Cope harder, nobody wants more of your dogshit 2.0 Goku reuses.
>>
>>11100294
How much better is the forward range?
>>
>>11100294
i just gave you a list of why gohan body sucks compared to goku and u still think it has better range? You really are retarded. Not my fault you wasted money on a shitty third party goku that sucks dick.
>>
>>11100311
For 3.0 Gohan? Probably not considerably. Both it and 2.0 Goku hit the 90 degree bare minimum, I think. I've not compared because most of the time, the discussion doesn't veer towards forward range. Usually, it's "yeah but 3.0 has bad backward range" "2.0 has bad outward range".
>>
File: basedgeto.png (70 KB, 193x263)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>11100328
It objectively has better range on most points. What you did was win an argument in your head.
And outward leg range is more important than backward leg range, and 2.0 have catshit-level leg range.
2.0 Goku is shit, outdated, and that's why most people wanna move on from them, while you're one of the 5 people who want more Full Power Super Saiyan-tier wastes of plastic.
>>
>>11100334
>and 2.0 have catshit-level leg range.
outward leg range*
>>
File: 1718357531324709.png (2.64 MB, 1500x2103)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
When would you say the Figuarts line peaked in terms of quality and consistency
>>
>>11100374
cooler
>>
>>11100374
Difficult to say. Looking at this list, I absolutely love Super Buu, Jiren (not a fan of the character, but the figure is great), Final Form Cooler (my favorite character), SS4 Goku, and hell, why not, First Form and Second Form Frieza.
But I also like Legendary Super Saiyan Goku.
>>
>>11100374
Cooler was, is and will always be the best figurre in the line
>"b-b-b-b-but the limited articulation
Don't care, he looks cool as fuck
>>
>>11100384
>"b-b-b-b-but the limited articulation
Which always boils down to "uhm my copy has paint rub and the butterflies suck uhh no im not gonna prove it shut up!!!" from a guy who seems to have an agenda.
>>
File: 1722793913491796.png (2.84 MB, 1500x2103)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>11100374
If we're picking a timeframe probably here. Many of the figures people praise like the Broly, Super Buu, Jirens, Cooler are here and there were only a few duds like Kid Gohan and Full Power Goku.
>>
>>11100427
This seems about right, but it feels like the "Best era" if the line is in constant flux. There was a time when people said 2016 to 2019 (basically from Awakening Goku through the Broly movie) era was the best. And now it has kind of shifted to the point that people usually consider the Broly movie the starting point of the best era.

I think the irony is that these days Bandai is simultaneously too experimental and too safe. There's like maybe two or three figures in the whole line that have the armor that actually work pretty well. The rest, the shoulder pads are usually a gappy mess as soon as you start articulating the arms at all. Why do they always seem to experiment with different shoulder pads, when waaaay back at armored Broly they had a pretty good setup that worked? Or why can't they do something like they did with Jeice, where they just give you an alternate set of shoulder pads that don't make them look so gappy when you have the arms articulated? None of them have worked as good as those two, and those two have been around for years.

Then, they seem to refuse to change anything on any of the standard Gokus and Vegetas. And when they do change something on a Vegeta, they somehow make each figure look worse and worse.
>>
Do we even have an up to date Dragon Ball SHF tier list?
>>
>>11100454
Cooler is F tier now because of paint rub and bad butterfly joints.
>>
>>11100454
https://tiermaker.com/create/every-dragon-ball-sh-figuarts-146017 is the most up to date I could find.
>>
File: 91.png (121 KB, 616x109)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>11100460
Fake news.
>>
>>11100334
we all want to move on from 2.0 goku but the fact you think gohan is the answer, you're wrong. Like I said before the range overall on goku is better than gohan, cope all you want but the only thing gohan has better are the face plates and sculpted knees?
>>
>>11100471
>but the fact you think gohan is the answer, you're wrong.
So what is the answer, lol? The setup for many existing 3.0s is heavily in the same ballpark, you goober.
>Like I said before the range overall on goku is better than gohan
No it isn't. Stop flailing at phantoms. Gohan's overall range is far superior, and also outward leg range >>>>>>> backward leg range.
>but the only thing gohan has better are the face plates and sculpted knees?
And the chest sculpt.
And the arms sculpt.
And the shoulder sleeves not being peg in pieces of garbage.
>>
>>11100460
How autistic do you have to be to continue with this after all this time?
>>
>>11100481
Exceptionally. But I think that guy's just being playful.
>>
File: file.png (578 KB, 977x515)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>
>>11100481
I was just goofing around because the schizo a couple of posts above brought up the butterflyfag out of nowhere. It just cracked me up is all.
>>
File: tier.png (1.25 MB, 1308x1124)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
I thought of it, but I can't think of anything I consider outright horrendous. Maybe something like FPSS Goku, but it's not outright terrible, just not great and kind of boring.
Best and Great can be very beholden to personal biases. They could go either way.
I got the first 3.0 Future Trunks release, which is why it skews lower. It has the QC issues, and I am not gonna buy a new Trunks just to have that fixed.
>>
>>11100492
Why does /toy/ only like shirtless men and little boys?
>>
>>11100495
>brought up the butterflyfag out of nowhere
Because that's the only guy constantly contesting that Cooler is good.
>>
>>11100497
best price/content in the line get into the S tier
>>
>>11100492
Where is the rest of the Ginyu Force? Why is Great Ape so low? Why is 16 so high?
>>
>>11096328
Now that I think about it that guy actually just disappeared completely not just here but on all the db generals on the site. He would basically run the same Pan routine everywhere. If he were around these last few months on vg you'd be seeing "Is Pan goiong to be in Sparking Zero???".
>>
>>11100479
>The setup for many existing 3.0s is heavily in the same ballpark, you goober.
and the only good one is lssj goku whos shirtless.

>No it isn't.
his arm range is shit

>And the chest sculpt.
horse neck.

>And the arms sculpt.
marvel legend shoulders

>And the shoulder sleeves not being peg in pieces of garbage.
atleast it cant do a kamehameha pose. The shoulder sleeves is so bad that gohan cant even raise his arm properly.
>>
>>11100543
>and the only good one is lssj goku whos shirtless.
Huh? No? Lol.
>his arm range is shit
Not at all. Try using the arms on the 2.0 Goku with those garbage ass sleeves.
>horse neck.
Sounds like you just don't like Dragon Ball Z. Maybe you want more emaciated Superslop.
>marvel legend shoulders
You've coped so hard with your garbage 2.0s that you've gone around to memeing at phantoms.
>atleast it cant do a kamehameha pose
It can't, lol. 2.0 Goku famously cannot strike a good kamehameha pose.
>The shoulder sleeves is so bad that gohan cant even raise his arm properly.
I'm starting to believe you don't own any SHF, including any 2.0 Goku, if you think the arm range on them is good. Absolutely LMAO @ u
>>
File: my-image.png (403 KB, 1140x617)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
Yeah I think this is pretty accurate.
Ginyu has those annoying pads and my Raditz pads around the waist keep falling, they're really loose now, if not for that he would be great (does someone know how to fix that? Maybe with glue?)
Piccolo was my first one but I don't like him that much and 3rd Frieza has good articulation for me, he's not bad
>>
>>11100492
>>11100496
>>11100557
Why the fuck do people like Cooler so much?
>>
100m usa winner did a Kamehameha
>>
>>11100562
Because he's the coolest
>>
>>11100555
yea you def dont own the figs, goku can do a kamehameha but gohan cant. Even bandai knows gohan 3.0 is shit so they're constantly updating it and trying new things out. Cant wait when bandai shows off 3.0 goku and its nothing like gohan 3.0.
>>
File: 20230122_151705.jpg (1.1 MB, 3109x1908)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>11100562
He's fun and good looking but 2rd Frieza is an upgrade, good imagine how perfect he would be if they do a 2.0..
>>
>>11100575
>yea you def dont own the figs
says man who just unironically purported that 2.0 goku has good arm range
your larp is over my man
>>
>>11100492
>>11100496
>>11100557
Where's Pan?
>>
>>11100579
show me gohan doing kamehameha
>>
>>11100577
I mean, is 2nd form Frieza really that much better? I think they're fairly similar where it counts most. And Cooler has a Cooler design so he wins out for me.
(Also I don't like Frieza's sohulders. They're supposed to move with the arm and remain part of the deltoid, not be armor flaps that move up when you move the arm up.
>>
>>11100581
In the bin my dude.
>>
>>11100581
In the trash, where she belongs.
>>
File: 1693840310391420.webm (1.2 MB, 1280x720)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
>>11100581
dead.
>>
File: smug zards.png (1.28 MB, 750x1000)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>11100577
Cooler and Frieza are just really cool together.
I really need a 4th form Cooler and 2.0 4th form Frieza.
>>
File: 20230920_205111.jpg (1.42 MB, 1908x3985)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>11100583
>I mean, is 2nd form Frieza really that much better?
For me it's, there are things I can do with 2nd that I can't do with Cooler and one of those is the hero landing or this. He has articulation swivel in his wrist and i don't remember what else, i have to grab him to see and I don't feel like doing it now.
This is my opinion
>>
>>11100463
Turles is better than Cooler. Comething about Cooler puts him a little below. Still awesome, but he's not very fun to handle. Turles is amazing but his knees are for some reason a different color. Turles feels better to play with than Goku too for that matter... funny how we have Turles, Goku and 2nd Form Frieza in the past year then we get the Vegetas and Daima figures.
>>
File: 20230604_171953.jpg (1.25 MB, 3302x1829)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>11100597
>Cooler and Frieza are just really cool together
They're, it's a shame I wasn't able to get King Cold because I like his design the most, it's the armor and the cape
>>
>>11100599
Fair enough.
I don't like that Frieza has the 2.0 hips, personally. That, and like I said, I think they did his shoulderpads wrong, because they're always attached and flush to the arms in that form. (They only become more like shoulderpads in form 3)
>>
File: gokuheads.png (1.05 MB, 800x800)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
3P alt goku heads are now in stock at Ali. Good timing. Wanted to get mine before Frieza full power next month.
>>
File: 20240102_171646.jpg (630 KB, 1671x1908)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>11100639
>I don't like that Frieza has the 2.0 hips, personally
I don't know about all that 2.0 hips or 3.0 or whatever, to me they're the same as cooler and I can do pretty much anything
>>11100639
>they did his shoulderpads wrong
I should grab him again to check but I remember liking them, because I didn't have the same problems as Ginyu or Nappa. They'te pretty seamless to me, although I didn't do many fight poses
>>
>>11100742
I mean with the extra cap piece. It's an aesthetic (and a functionality) I'm not super fond of.
>>11100742
>I should grab him again to check but I remember liking them, because I didn't have the same problems as Ginyu or Nappa. They'te pretty seamless to me, although I didn't do many fight poses
No, don't get me wrong. They are good shoulderpads.
They're just not right for Frieza. They're on upwards flaps, which means that when you move the arms straightforward, they will not sit flush against the arms as much as they should. In this case, they probably should've been part of the arm, not the chest. Sadly, it'd still cause a seam between shoulder and chest, but it would at least mean the shoulder moves with the arm as it should.
>>
>>11100690
Thanks anon, ordered one.
>>
>>11100690
it's criminal we didn't get a frown face with Full Power Frieza
>>
>>11100690
link?
>>
File: 02.png (502 KB, 636x752)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>11095861
Only six months until the Pan figure is released..
>>
File: 20240520_152425.jpg (1.14 MB, 3360x1848)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
WHEN ARE WE GETTING A NEW CELL BANDAI!!!
>>11100816
No worries. I had to ask the guy I ordered from which ones he sent since it was random. I'm getting the darker yellow and translucent, both blowing to the left (which I guess is accurate to the scene). Just make sure you get the one you want. I kinda wanted the lighter yellow, but dunno.
>>11100985
Just search ssj goku head sculpts on ali express.
>>
>>11101442
found this.
>>
File: 18.png (548 KB, 665x752)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>11096328
See >>11101415
>>
>>11101442
>I had to ask the guy I ordered from which ones he sent since it was random.

If the listing I found allows me to pick which one I want should it be good? or should I message the guy just in case? I mostly want the light yellow one really.
>>
>>11101473
Yeah. Since they are in stock now and not a pre-order (the translucent didn't exist when I POd) you should be good, but maybe ask then to send a pic before they ship.
>>
>>11101475
I sent him a message, thank you!
>>
>>11100639
The 2.0 hips are fine when used right. It's just how they implement them with smaller figures that's an issue. But for looks on a black speedo? They look fine and work great on Frieza.
>>
File: Pickle.jpg (191 KB, 762x1080)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
The old Goku just kinda sucks but you can have good range with the old setup. Ultimate Gohan is better than Goku but it isn't really better than Piccolo. Piccolo also has probably the best implemented crotch flaps that looks really blended together. If you wana use numbers he's kinda like a "2.9" or in db terms "2.0 full power".
>>
>>11101442
I am really scared that whatever 3.0 SS2 Gohan we get won't have as good and cool a hair and face sculpt as that.
>>
>>11101610
Yeah, that's pretty good. But I just really don't like the hip caps. In trying to cover up more, they've made it visually worse for me. So I'm all aboard the "3.0" boat. Especially if they keep working on the backward range, which they kinda have with LSS Goku.
>>
>>11101610
Love these hips. Looks really good with baggy pants.
>>
>>11101415
>>11101469
I can't wait for you to recreate your entire Pan gallery when you get your figure
>>
Got gotenks and the Kong kit for him today
>>
>>11101933
both look great btw
>>
File: IMG_1908.jpg (2.92 MB, 4284x5712)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
Worst thing about moving
>>
>>11102312
eh. I did the same shit. it's easy to be lazy. especially if you're moving them.
>>
>>11102312
This is why I keep my boxes.
>>
>>11102312
WATCH OUT FRIEZA IS ABOUT TO HIT YOU WITH A BEAM
>>
>>11102312
Bruh that’s thousands of dollars in a single box, at least use plastic baggies to prevent paint rub
>>
>>11102312
Just do a Lasagna style. Lay a cloth or small towel, then a layer of figures preferably the larger heavier ones. Then another towel, then figures, repeat until just before you can no longer seal bin shut. They'll be protected and won't risk scratching or bouncing around during transport.
>>
>>11101456
can u post a link, all I see is non bloodied
>>
>>11102312
thats fine just do with this anon said >>11102340
>>
>>11102354
pls
>>
Just got new EE Goku and he's pretty good. Him and Buffku are the best Goku figures. Meanwhile Vegeta continues to get garbage.
>>
>>11102312
if I did this I would need a box solely for the goku and vegeta figures I have
>>
>>11102312
If I didn't own the original boxes I'd spend the money and get a bunch of smaller low height flat containers that can each hold a bunch of figures lying down side to side. Then you can stack these containers without worrying. Having a bunch of figures stacked on each other like that is going to crush or damage the bottom ones.
>>
>>11102416
The recent namek Vegeta is pretty good imo. Granted, nowhere near Buffku levels of good but I am enjoying him more than I thought I would.
>>
>>11102312
I'm having to move soon and I'm dreading packing up my collection. I have all my boxes and plan on transporting them that way but holy shit is it going to suck packing everything up again.
>>
>>11102312
Where's Chi-chi?
>>
>>11102511
They're relatively easier to repack than others imo. I had to do this earlier this year.
I could fit about 20 normal-sized SHF together with a few big bois in a normal-sized moving box.
Got the bulk of my DB collection in four of those and a few smaller ones for weird boxsizes like Fat Buu and Shenron.
>>
>>11102312
Oooff. So glad I was fortunate enough to buy my forever home at 25 before I started seriously collection so don't need to worry about this.
Although I still do >>11102337 for resale purposes.
>>11102425
Also this.
>>
>>11100595
LOL very creative
>>
I pray for a good announcement this month
There will be an announcement right
>>
>>11103029
They announced a bunch last month. It's not looking good.
>>
>>11103029
Don't worry anon. They going to announce preorders soon.
>>
>>11103029
What do you mean? There were Daima announcements.
:^))))))
>>
>>11103029
>>11103046
There should be. They did show a bunch last month but all 3 of the Daima figures went straight to pre-order. Only prototype we have now is the Gomah guy and they'll probably wait til its airing to put him up since he's a new character unlike Goku and them.
>>
>>11103064
This will Pbandai.
>>
File: general blue sniff.jpg (80 KB, 828x566)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>11103029
It’s time
>>
>>11103029
Kid Buu, Perfect Cell 2.0, Final Frieza 2.0
>>
>>11103127
Holy fuck this. My biggest want.
And also 4th Form Cooler, Janemba, SS2 "Teen"Gohan 3.0, Base Goku 3.0.
>>
>>11103064
Even after sdcc we still only have this guy as a recent proto if we don't count Roshi, Proud Prince. Still going into the monthly drops blind.
>>
>>11103064
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO
>>
On the one hand, you have Final Form Cooler, SS4 Goku, LSS Goku, Turles, 2nd Form Frieza.
On the other, you have >>11103064
>>
>>11103064
this will be in proto hell like cheelai
>>
>>11103196
don’t forget cheelai and lemo
>>
>>11103336
I really hope we get Cheelai one day.
>>
>>11102464
im surprised by how much I like him. There's a lot I dislike about it and yet there's times when he looks great to me.
>>
since tamashii likes to give us shit we didnt ask for first im expecting Bojack, Android 13 or Dr Wheelo very soon.
>>
File: Trunks_SS_Third_Grade.png (681 KB, 708x531)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks when?
>>
File: Tr.jpg (196 KB, 1191x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>11103336
>>11103340
It'll be a 2 in 1, no ones gonna buy Lemo alone.
>>
>>11103347
Base form Android 13 would be instant buy for me though. He's not at the top of my wishlist but he is on it.
>>
>>11103064
Based
>>
File: file.jpg (535 KB, 1536x1920)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>11103064
yamcha got a new contender for the least buyed figure in the line
>>
>>11103401
na thats most of the dragon ball line like King Piccolo who is still available
>>
3p needs to make chrono
>>
>>11103334
Or fucking proud prince vegeta ... shit still pisses me off
>>
>>11103401
I like Yamcha
>>
File: what-the.gif (1.95 MB, 498x278)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>11103064
>>
Was wondering if you fellas could help, does anyone know what the equivalent paint colours would be for the off white grey this Vegeta figure has? So perhaps if there is a close enough match with Tamiya paints or something? And the light brown if possible
>>
>>11102464
I switched his shoulders and it made all the difference to me. Slightly off color but at least it looks more accurate.
>>
>>11103348
Never. But they'll have to do Super Saiyan 3rd Grade Trunks eventually if they want to round out the Cell Saga.
>>
>>11103604
Are you trying to fix up damage or what? I don't think I could recommend anything that would be an exact match for fixing existing colours. I could only make suggestions based on what I would do with paints I have on hand if I was painting from scratch and just wanted to be close enough, which would be Sky Grey and maybe VGC Leather Brown or maybe VMC English Uniform if I was starting slightly darker and highlighting up.
>>
File: rjfxRd5sXr.png (1.01 MB, 1318x675)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
what the fuck
>>
>>11104546
Guess >>11100002 took the illustrator files with them.
>>
File: chrome_O7lgYeQxZJ.png (437 KB, 477x585)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
blackholetoys is doing this apparently?
>>
>>11104891
>blackholetoys
who sells them?
>>
>>11103598
Why? His ankles don't even work.
>>
>>11104894
5ktoys
>>
>>11104975
5k doesnt carry BHT stuff, mostly just aliexpress shops
>>
>>11104891
At least it's something Bandai wouldn't touch.
>>
>>11105150
>something Bandai wouldn't touch
What is anything anyone actually wants?
>>
File: file.png (1.82 MB, 960x1280)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
im sold, 3P is the best right now
why keep eating bandai lazy slop when the quality is almost identical
>>11104891
more pics?
>>
>>11104891
Who wants this? Like literally?
>>
>>11105195
>posts figure that is 90% Bandai made with some shit tacked on top
Unironically what did anon mean by this?
>>
>>11105231
Me, and clearly others who are asking where to buy it. I think you’re in the minority on this one.
>>
>>11105271
ok then, you enjoy your sh figuarts retcon shoehorn fatso
>>
>>11105231
Id buy it actually.
I’m a sucker for Frieza Force stuff. It will be my first 3P purchase actually.
>>
File: IMG_4307.jpg (2.17 MB, 1308x1320)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>they fixed the chest miscolouring in the reissue
WaitGODS…I kneel
>>
>>11105366
neat. sticking with my original, though, since the skin issue isn't really obvious because I don't take a lot of pictures
>>
>>11105366
Based. Remember the defenders saying you’d have to wait years to get a fixed version? Less than a year later and our efforts have been rewarded.
>>
File: IMG_2212.jpg (47 KB, 1024x769)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>tfw I’m a wait god
>>
>>11105370
>>11105371
>all that cope about waitGODS regretting not getting him despite the flaw because he would not be reissued and would be expensive on the aftermarket
Heh
>>
File: which is this.jpg (100 KB, 636x560)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>11105366
Should've used a different lighting for this comparison cause the left doesn't show how off color it can actually look under other lightning/photos.
>>
>>11105366
>>11105382
Nipples still look ridiculously big
>>
>>11105385
That means I can lick them easily
>>
>>11105385
How else is he supposed to breastfeed Gohan so he grows up big and strong?
>>
>>11105382
It’s Isaac Wong’s photography, you know how he is.
>>
>>11105366
Honestly, pissing me off Bandai keeps pulling this shit.
They get their proto, see the color's fucked, and still go ahead with production.
>>
>>11105366
>>11105382
Cool, but doesn't do much for me because it looked fine as is in regular lighting.
>>
>>11105366
Glad I waited
>>
I'm never buying this shit at initial release. I'm convinced they're doing this on purpose. Release shit version, people buy it up cause they want the character, then fix with reissue to get the double dip.
>>
>>11105366
His face looks way more orange, though...
>>
File: Gohans_04.jpg (211 KB, 1000x739)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>11099523
>>
here's the difference. can you tell which is which?
>>
>>11105667
Is it just me or does the face look a wee bit darker?
>>
>>11105671
yeah now there is a dismatch between the chest and the face LMAOOOO
>>
>>11105671
>>11105667
>get a perfect figure you must buy both and swap the old head onto the reissue
>>
>>11105671
>>11105676
>>11105677
keeeek. sorry, waitchads. i guess i'm sticking with my "tanlines version" (only really visible on cameras and super blue light)
>>
>>11105667
I can tell its the left because I'm looking for it. If there was only 1 fig in the pic it wouldn't be obvious.
>>
>>11105667
>FIRSTfags cucked
>WAITchuds lost
DOUBLEDIPGODS... NOW IS OUR TIME.
>>
File: file.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1200)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>11105667
Goku (forma arancia) LSSJ
>>
>>11105366
Major cope. Everyone knows left is closer to how Toriyama colored it, maybe you can think of right as a Toei version?
>>
File: s-l1600 (1).png (2.61 MB, 1131x1379)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>11105366
>>11105667
Not made at this since I have pic rel on the way, so will likely get a copy of the re-release to pose shirtless.
>>
>>11105683
hahahaha
>>
>>11105667
The skin tone is different but they both have mismatched chests
>>
>>11105686
That's a good idea.
>>
>>11105671
I actually noticed it more on the original pic. They probably tried darkening the face a bit to somewhat match the chest fix? Probably should've just left it.
>>
>>11105667
I can see the difference, but it's not major enough for me to bother buying the figure a second time.
>>
>>11105683
I AM THE BANE OF MY BANK
MONEY IS MY BODY AND GOLD IS MY BLOOD
I HAVE BOUGHT OVER A THOUSAND GOKUS
UNAWARE OF LOSS
NOR AWARE OF GAINS
WITHSTOOD BANDAI TO CREATE MY COLLECTION, WAITING FOR ANOTHER GOKUS ARRIVAL
I HAVE NO REGRETS, THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
SO AS I PRAY
UNLIMITED WALLET WORKS
>>
>>11105694
To be fair, DBfags buy a dozen repaint 2.0 Gokus anyway. What's a second actually good Goku?
>>
>>11105366
face and facial features are darker now. Eyes have a darker outline around them.
>>
File: next time for sure.jpg (73 KB, 853x480)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
You know what they say, third time's the charm. WaitGODs next reissue will be the perfect one...
>>
>>11105708
first gen waitfags always lose
we second gen waitfags FEAST
>>
>>11099318
I prefer Bandai, Hai sculpt and the 2.0 hips on baggy pants. But Dame I love how much wider the torso and arms are. The thicker neck is also a nice touch. Left also has way better detailing when it comes to the folds in the sculpt and the boots. Don't think either of the faces look right.
>>
>>11105699
>have an excuse to buy a second now
>display the original with the wind swept hair
>display the new one with the regular hair
Bandai did a really good job numbing me to buying dupes to be able to display alt hairs and face plates. (T-t-thanks, superhero Gohan.)
>>
>>11105714
Both are pretty much Bandai.
Except the head and face. That is the only thing that is actually new.
>>
>>11105686
What do I search for for this shirt addon?
>>
>>11105739
Nevermind, reverse image search worked.
Don't know if I want to fork over the price of a Goku for that.
>>
>>11105746
You could probably buy those parts, cast them in some kind of resin or silicone and sell copies to make up the price.
>>
>>11105667
Right is the newer one, right? Skin tone looks a good shade or 2 darker on the torso. It's nice. Hope teen Gohan gets a reissue like this. I ended up skipping hip because of the reports of his hips breaking easily.
>>
File: buffkushirt.jpg (34 KB, 432x576)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>11105753
You know what? Fuck it. The low supply fomo got me.
>>
>>11105366
I'll await more samples before committing to buying a 2nd one.
Though I already got a different reason, because of black junk on one of the hairpieces.
>>
>>11105809
I will too, this particular photographer is infamous for making things look shitty.
>>
>>11105809
The original run Gokus also weren't all the same, some had it much worse than others for the mismatch. If someone had one of the really bad ones its prob worth swapping but otherwise maybe not especially if the new one has a mismatching face now.
>>
>>11105782
why do ppl want to make their action fig into mcfarlane figs from the 90s?
>>
>>11105869
He’s just putting a shirt on, anon. Those bare nipples are too lewd
>>
Both othe original LSS Goku and the reissue have the small sticker right? Unlike Trunks where you could tell from the sticker size. If you're buying online they could send you the other one and then there's people trying to do swap and returns.
>>
>>11105867
>especially if the new one has a mismatching face now.
Which'd kinda be the same as Frieza with his mismatching colors.
>>
>>11105881
frieza is premium and does not get reissue
goku its regular so next year will be fixed again
>>
>>11105974
I think he means 2nd form Frieza?
Also premium, though.
>>
>>11105999
yes that what i mean with premium, its the only thing the figure had wrong with it
>>
*ahem* fuck P-bandai, everything should get a reissue
>>
>>11106072
true
>>
>>11105718
I've thought about getting a second Trunks to have one displayed powered down and one in super saiyan but I don't want to play the original release vs reissue roulette and I'm still kind of annoyed that they couldn't include a happy/calm faceplate.
>>
>>11106123
I was hoping to use Time Patroller on him, but then they decided to make him bigger...
>>
File: MJ3.jpg (113 KB, 504x712)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>11106131
>>
>>11105718
>display multiple of the same guy
No. This is wrong. There's only one of him in the universe at a time. I rotate a Goku out when i display another. 2 Gokus cannot exist at the same time.
>>
>>11106183
What about the storage universe with all the rest of the gokus in it? How does that work?
>>
can someone link the bloody ssj goku face? I still can't find it on aliexpress
>>
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806795436032.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.55.694630f4W0DPF0&algo_pvid=37ae9bb0-f961-4c2f-869d-cd870c21cb78&algo_exp_id=37ae9bb0-f961-4c2f-869d-cd870c21cb78-27&pdp_npi=4%40dis%21USD%2136.15%2136.15%21%21%21258.02%21258.02%21%40210307c117231751860212324e677c%2112000038930789220%21sea%21US%210%21ABX&curPageLogUid=td1frq3QHnvi&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch%7Cquery_from%3A
>>
>>11106239
70 bucks?
>>
What do you guys think is the best normal goku body?
>>
>>11105366
Hahahahahahahaha I was beating this drum when the re-issue was first announced and the entire general denied it would happen
>>
>>11106072
What's your most wanted reissue? For me it's Great Saiyaman and EE Nappa.
>>
Buffku is the best Goku they ever made and it still has issues. When will you guys take the 3rd party pill?
>>
File: UISIGN.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1200)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>11106249
Other than the new SSJ Goku, this one is the ultimate usage of the older tech which I personally still very much enjoy. Proportionally and visually it just looks and feels super solid. Although, it's unfortunately long sold out and has jewed aftermarket prices, even the bootleg DF version is overpriced, too. The new EE Goku looks good but is arguably a step backwards from even the really old buck the OG Red SSJ Godku has
>>
>>11106249
buffku
>>
>>11106324
I'd rather they make a new Saiyaman. The old release has awful feet. It's weird a posing character is hard to pose.
>>
>Always hesitant to pre-order 3rd party off Ali because of the canceled Buu stories and shit
>Remember it has a pay later option for me now
So I went nuts. Did already get one seller begging to postpone shipping date though.
>>
>>11106259
you still have a fuck up goku waitfaggot
>>
>>11106324
The Ginyu
>>
>>11106324
I'm just waiting for updated molds, because the ones I want are all from the 1.0-era.
>>
File: mosthandsomehuman.jpg (160 KB, 850x1133)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>11106657
A new saiyan saga Yamcha would be amazing. He just look so fucking cool and the faces they make are much better now
>>
>>11106379
This is probably my favorite Goku. I liked this look for UI more than MUI anyway. Its honestly baffling they never put this guy out again, or even used the blue shirt torso for some Super Saiyan Goku. I mean, this is pretty much his look when he throws the Spirit Bomb at Kid Buu....then again, considering they still haven't even GIVEN us a Kid Buu...
>>
File: 1658000713598.jpg (3.62 MB, 4032x3024)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB JPG
>>11106183
I STRONGLY DISAGREE
>>
>>11106707
A Mexican with far too many pesos to spare.
>>
>>11106694
Bandit Yamcha w/ Puar first please.....
>>
>>11106379
So glad I got 5 of these on release. Honestly thought by now it would have had a standard release. I've had infinite fun kit bashing and posing in various classic scenes from namek all the way to the super broly movie. No idea why they made it so limited.
I should probably think about selling me sealed one at some point.
>>
>>11106713
I don't think they ever going to do Dragon Ball figures again, it's all Z and... super, god I hate super
>>
Great figure. Very sad that it is not normally available in Japan...
>>
>>11106781
sigh 2.0 goku slop
>>
>>11106207
Those are his era memories/knowledge of forms. You pull out his memory of SS3 Goku and swap it onto your shelf.
>>
File: IMG_2486.jpg (420 KB, 828x546)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
Cui came in today
>>
File: 0ZFdMOK.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>11106523
>Should be pay in 30 days -after- shipment
>Already have to pay within 30 days when this shit doesn't release until next year
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
>>
File: 20231128_172659.jpg (1.47 MB, 1908x3948)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>11106926
So jealous.... soon I'll buy him. I like his design and he look so fucking fun to have. I already have a few ideas, he's going to be my comic relief character
>>
>>11107204
She's so hot...
>>
File: file.png (257 KB, 478x598)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
what goku is this
>>
File: file.png (582 KB, 478x598)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
dumping some images from Tonsen instagram
>>
File: file.png (397 KB, 478x598)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (458 KB, 478x598)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
le onions face
>>
>>11108331
Is the head glossy and the body is matte? Or is the head just an entirely different color than the body? It seems like a lighter pink than the body, but I can't really tell. Sculpt looks fantastic though.
>>
>>11108331
>>11108333
>>11108335
Looks awesome. This and FP Frieza are the only DB figures left that I'm really looking forward to.
>>
File: left.png (1.07 MB, 1346x722)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Another comparison
>>
>>11108331
>>11108333
>>11108335
How can "people" complain about bootlegs still? Does Bandai produce anything at this level anymore? If anything Bandai has been lacking with their hasbro level re-use sloppa for years now. Never before had Bandai included windy or dynamic hair pieces until 3P shit started to creep in, and now hopefully figures like this kid Buu are an impetus to get some high quality shit from Bandai again. Either way, we are eating good.
>>
>>11108439
uh... not sure what the old and new one are. maybe i'm blind but both seem like they have lighter chestplates
>>
>>11108487
File name is the new one.
>>
>>11108442
The top half looks great, but it basically is just designed to function like Bandai's Super Buu, which is debatably the best DB Figuarts they've put out.

The legs look like shit, though.
>>
>>11108310
Tracksuit Goku from the manga cover for Volume 18.
>>
File: DF.png (379 KB, 1069x802)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>
>>11108547
Finally doing something useful again.
>>
>>11108547
fucking hell DF is making more gokus than tamashii
>>
>>11108439
the chest discoloration is such an overblown issue. You can't even see it in person. You literally can't even tell the difference here.
>>
>>11108762
That's why I'm not buying the reissue. It might be very slightly different and closer to the tone of the areas around it, but 90% of circumstances, you didn't notice the problem on the first release. I don't take a lot of pics of my figures, so it's not really an issue to me. And if I do take a pic, I know my way around photoshop.
>>
>>11108439
Left = wrong sunscreen application
Right = dislocated arms
>>
>>11108975
The yelling face on the right is more comical to me now.
>>
>>11108547
Neat. I was about to drop $150 on the new SDCC goku, but now I can wait for DF and just enjoy the tonsenarttoys releases for now.
>>
>No Cheelai with blushing Beerus face extra.
>NO GODDAMN KID GOTEN AND TRUNKS
>No Kid Buu with silly faces(Thank god for Tonsen)
>No adult Chichi to scream and berate the shit out of Goku

Why am I continuously denied my fun?
>>
>>11108547
Should take the opportunity to add Raditz-Gohan parts, too.
>>
>>11108439
I love this figure so much bros.
>>
>>11109150
>No Cheelai with blushing Beerus face extra.
ohohohoho
>>
File: GOMAH.jpg (58 KB, 485x551)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIPiJ-_AjuU

Why cant you guys get on HIS level?
>>
>>11110218
Why can't you?
>>
>>11110027
Um why did they make this instead of Goten and Trunks!!!
>>
>>11110429
Because he's the best
>>
>>11110218
>no porunga
>no trunks time machine
>no budokai ring
>likely no room for medical machine
Damn. Detolfs really suck for displaying figures like these huh. Bro needs to upgrade his shelves. You need wider shelves, like 50 inch to make an effective looking display.
>>
>>11110460
Detolfs were always too cramped and vertically spacey for action figs.
I've had all my SHF on shelves, but once I move again I'll move them to a wide billy with glass doors I think.
>>
File: file.jpg (165 KB, 1300x956)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
is there gonna be a single reveal this month?
>>
File: 1709359978808912.gif (2.84 MB, 569x320)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>11110729
You bet
>>
File: shf appule.jpg (72 KB, 797x1227)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>11110729
The time has come.
>>
kong knocks it out of the park again. Just received pink goku parts and fuck they look great. Can't wait to get my reissue next year.
>>
>>11110729
Yes. What Daima character do you want?
>>
File: gC3svB2.jpg (673 KB, 1889x1052)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>11110944
18 and Roshi
>>
>>11110919
Using a 2.0 Vegeta for this is fucking hilarious
>>
File: rapeku.jpg (28 KB, 720x932)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>11110944
pan
>>
File: chrome_bVKvTu7cNz.jpg (245 KB, 1146x1218)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
new teen gohan kit coming next month or so
>>
>>11111403
Still too tall.
>>
Any more Goku reissue comparisons?
Last pics have imo been a bit hard to tell.
>>
>>11106926
Where is your Ginyu Force??
>>
>>11111658
Ginyu, with the Force left at home.
>>
This is the first year the 3rd party figures are better than Bandaid, line-up and average figure quality.
>>
File: Gohan.png (1.72 MB, 1272x959)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>11100582
lol
>>
>>11110729
The healing pod went up on the 18th last month. Maybe something new this Wed or Thurs.
>>
>>11111808
Based. Looks good.
>>
>>11111865
Hopefully Gomah
>>
File: Gohan 2.png (1011 KB, 737x930)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
>>11100582
You should probably stick to Dragon Stars if you’re so mentally handicapped you can’t do poses THIS simple.
>>
>>11112250
>Posing THIS terrible
Maybe take your own advice, kid.
>>
>>11112293
You couldn’t even do a simple kamehameha the fuck do you know about good posing lmfao.
>>
>>11112312
>You
You mean yourself? Because your Kamehameha pose sucks. You really somehow made the gayest Kamehameha pose possible. I mean bravo if that's what you're going for.
>>
>>11112455
Imagine being this devoid of joy.
>>
>>11112465
>Only finds joy in posing toys like a blind child and boasting about it online
I'm very much devoid of your kind of autism thank god.
>>
>>11111808
GOLD
>>11112250
mold
>>
>>11112596
Not your boogeyman anon, but it's just a nice dynamic pose.
>>
File: 3.0.png (618 KB, 608x833)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>11112455
You wanted Gohan doing a Kamehameha and you got 2. The only thing that matters here is that you're an inept moron that wasted 60 bucks on a figure THIS easy to pose.
>>
>>11112640
I genuinely cannot grasp being this assblasted over someone posing figures, please remove yourself from the thread and genepool while you're at it.
>>
>>11112640
>>11112645
my bad, post was meant for this >>11112293
>>11112455
>>
>>11112640
Thank you for the pictures, bro. They're nice.
I think this was about the Super Hero Ultimate Gohan body that people assume would be the basis for a "3.0 Goku" though.
But it's a bit of a non-sequitur, considering they've already started to improve on that body, with teen Gohan being a good example of it, since it's the same basic setup, just smaller.
>>
>>11112250
hey retard, we were talking about adult super hero gohan. Now show me that with a 3.0 adult gohan, oh wait, you cant.
>>
>>11111808
look above retard.
>>
File: Super Hero.png (1.1 MB, 793x835)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>11112770
Ah sorry, THIS Gohan?
>>
Kek
>>
>>11112805
kek, retard thinks this is a kamehameha pose.
>>
>>11112805
Good job, you btfo the faggot.
>>
>>11112770
>>11112772
What was the purpose of posting basically the same shit twice? The same shit another anon already pointed out in a less retardedly abrasive manner.
>>
>>11112936
its amazing how many retards dont know what kamehameha pose looks like.

>>11112945
cause ppl like you are retarded and need to be reminded twice, the anon was too retarded to read or pose properly.
>>
File: gayku.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1382)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>11112250
>>11112640
AR Collector is that you??

Unfortunately I have to agree with >>11112455, a lot of your poses are really gay and stupid. Ones like this for example make no sense and Goku never does this faggy Sonic Adventure 2 cover pose. Your Gohan pose is also retarded for this reason, Gohan never jumps ass first into a fight with a kamehameha. I know nogs on Tiktok love this shit but don't get butthurt that people see it for what it is.
>>
File: faggeta.jpg (172 KB, 1080x1357)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>11112805
STOP WITH THIS FAGGOT FIGTOK SHIT IT LOOKS SO BAD
>>
>>11113118
that looks great
>>
>>11113116
>uhm ackchually he didnt do that in the animu/mango so uhmm basically quit it... chud?
Holy fuck, this is autism. If you're this set on only doing poses from established material, then just get a statue.
>>
File: faghan.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1338)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>11113129
>um don't heckin criticize my wholesome instagwam poses chuddie
Works both ways fag. It also just looks like shit, regardless. If this looks good to you, seriously kill yourself immediately
>>
>>11113138
Can he do the Sonic Adventure pose?
>>
>>11113138
>they have to be YOUR poses because only YOU can think it's lame to cry about a pose not being in the actual series
Lol. The absolute state of (You).
>>
Show me a good pose. I love saving poses I think look cool so I’m genuinely asking here.
>>
>>11113162
>malding because someone doesn't like his little figgy wiggies
kwab
>>
>>11111658
I missed out on them. The after prices for those 3 fucked.
>>
File: 20230201_115619.jpg (997 KB, 2310x1908)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>11113180
I like this and a few others I did when I got Raditz for the first time
>>
Was in Canada Computers today and they had a few figuarts. I saw GT Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and Proud Namekian Piccolo.
>>
>>11113284
Whoa, those figures are WAY past cool! GT Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta? That’s a classic combo, and Proud Namekian Piccolo—now that’s a real gem. You’re looking at some serious collectibles there, baby. Ayyy, that’s the kind of stuff that makes a collector’s heart go "WOW!".
>>
>>11113294
Thank you chatgpt.
>>
>>11113162
>Lol
Nice try, but your response is as empty as it is uninspired. Step up your game if you want to make an impact.
>>
>>11113294
what’s your fucking problem
>>
>>11113250
>t. the guy who was malding because some guy posed his articulated figures in a way that wasn't """canon""" to the source material
No matter how hard you try, you can't turn this around. Just be quiet and let the thread move on.
>>
File: Lol..jpg (639 KB, 1080x2400)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>11113438
>p-p-please just let it g-go!!! I never had an argument other than UR LE WRONG b-but but p-please chuddie kun!
kwab
>>
>>11113444
I think you're living in your own reality, because you never had an argument other than "b-but that wasn't in the show!!!"
Nice job stalking a random dude's instagram and dumping his images because you're so not triggered, by the way.
>>
>>11100002
Well shit, their SS4 Goku is looking good.
>>
So, both Gohans can do the kamehameha thanks to the butterfly joint. Do we agreed with that?
>>
>>11113550
Both Gohans can do the Kamehameha because their body setup is better and also they don't have the horrendous fucking peg in shoulderpad sleeves.
>>
File: ko goku 2.jpg (33 KB, 354x565)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>Even bootleg Buffku has chest issues
>>
>>11113571
quite considerably worse too
>>
>>11113554
End of the discussion then, because the faggot who said otherwise was proven wrong
>>
>>11113577
Correctamundo.
And also the "3.0" body introduced with the newer Krillin, Super Hero Ultimate Gohan, etc. is constantly being iterated and improved upon, so a lot of the weaknesses that setup had are already smoothed out or in the process of it.
>>
>>11113116
>I know nogs on Tiktok love this shit but don't get butthurt that people see it for what it is.
It may not be accurate to the source material, but at least it is better than all the fucking hand posers on Instagram. Ultimately, it is a stupid discussion as figures are meant to be played and posed with and the only limit should be YOUR IMAGINATION and not muh accuracy.

Regardless, >>11111808 is a more 'true' Kamehameha pose than >>11112250 is, but I think both pictures are nice regardless. (One is soulful and the other more professional looking, but both have their charms.)
>>
>>11113612
>Ultimately, it is a stupid discussion as figures are meant to be played and posed with and the only limit should be YOUR IMAGINATION and not muh accuracy.
This.
The second pose there looks like he either had to quickly dodge and retaliate mid-air, or he accelerated too much and had to compensate for the momentum while trying to shoot a kamehameha.
>>
>>11113138
LOL wtf
>>
>>11113625
That was just his attempt at striking a Toyotaro original (tm) pose.
>>
File: chrome_3vxzNTAHSJ.png (1.44 MB, 879x1200)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
looks like DF is following through with their own super saiyan 4 goku, not sure why their name is on the BHT one if they're doing their own though
>>
File: chrome_Krz8zeJnfM.png (420 KB, 498x752)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
this just dropped on DF's insta wtf
>>
>>11114449
>Third party company making a bootleg of another third party company's readily available upcoming release
Literally why? Could've chosen virtually ANYTHING else.
>>
File: f9loOuI.png (225 KB, 460x500)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Ah damn, the gohan heads I was aiming are gone, anyone have any experience with these?

On that note, you guys think ssj2 head will come with cell 2.0 or be like a whole new figure?
>>
>>11114587
Can be milked as its own fig
>>
>>11114587
>On that note, you guys think ssj2 head will come with cell 2.0 or be like a whole new figure?
prolly with a battle damaged ss2 gohan separate release
the real question is: will we ever get a base head?
>>
File: GohanIBC04.png (337 KB, 566x450)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>11114600
>the real question is: will we ever get a base head?
When they do Bojack Gohan.
>>
>>11114651
This is for me the best looking Gohan after Future Gohan
>>
New thread?
>>
File: Base.png (256 KB, 737x426)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>11114600
I’m really looking forward to this. My favorite Gohan design is his base form after beating Cell.
>>
File: chrome_FeYjZQvxI7.png (1.23 MB, 1212x815)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>11114449
another new DF drop
>>
>>11114834
And dropped my interest again too.
>>
Think they'll re-release gogeta soon?
>>
>>11114849
I'd wait for a 3.0 Gogeta and Vegito tbf.
>>
>>11114849
Last reissue was 2 years ago with Broly, no?
Doubt it.
>>
Cui finally showed up and with PuiPui card in tow. PuiPuibros, is this our sign?
>>
>>11114865
From Genki perchance?
They gave me 3 cards with Mecha Frieza.
>>
>>11114870
Yep, HobbyGenki. I like the cards, got Dodoria, Tambourine, and first form Frieza from past orders.
>>
>>11114865
>>11114870
Oh fuck, I'm getting vegeta soon, hopefully i get a card.
>>
>>11114865
So what's the cheapest place to get Cui?
>>
>>11114942
ebay
>>
>>11114964
Very funny, fuck off
>>
>>11114942
idunno, NNG still has him for 80
>>
>>11115026
Yeah, i saw him on NNG but maybe there was a better option
>>
>>11115026
He's cheaper in Europe, ~60

>Meanwhile, BBTS
>Really asking 125
kek
>>
Bojack
>>
Appulebros our time is near…
>>
>>11115107
>>11110919
>>
File: file.jpg (74 KB, 800x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
the line look bleak bros? we need some fucking hype character soon
>>
>>11115122
We need Videl (pigtails) to save this line
>>
Does the wind swept hair from the effects set fit on the kaioken Goku body and faceplates?
>>
File: 1668278162751010.jpg (46 KB, 357x357)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>videl is released along Spopovich in the same package so you can recreate all her iconic moments from the serie!
>>
Still can't believe I spent 160 on Cold. Going to be pissed if he has a fucked up skin color on his faces like 2nd form Freeza.
>>
File: chrome_aUpV8GBHEo.png (456 KB, 607x569)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>11114834
DF's ssj4 goku bootleg is indeed including the ssj gt goku headsculpt and all that for 35$ before shipping, also they denied collaborating with other companies and selling molds
>>
>>11115371
>160
BigBadToyStore?
>>
>>11115602
Lol imagine if he was only 160 on BBCtoystore? Nah on the P Bandai website. He's retailing for 150 then the tax is like 10ish dollars give or take a couple of cents. They were also doing free shipping when i ordered him.
>>
>>11115665
oooh, that's weird because he's the equivalent of like 115-120 euros for me on NNG?
still way too much though so i passed on it
>>
>>11115371
For 150.00$ it would have been cool if they included a cardboard cutout of the interior of Cold's ship to tie this entire throne scene together. They do those standard with the street fighter figures. Don't know why these higher end Dragon Ball figures don't have them.
>>
>>11115666
Even in Europe he's ~€125.
That they didn't pull the $=€ surprises me.
>>
is no one going to make a new thread?
>>
>>11115673
You do it, twig-boy.
>>
File: metalcooler.png (11 KB, 857x116)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>11115670
Reminds me of when people said Metal Cooler was 120, so I was confused because see picrel.
But then I saw that the US P-Bandai version was indeed 120 dollars. Whew.
And then the BBTS version was 150 or 160 dollars.
>>
>>11115676
Yeah, that Cooler's around 100 here.
Strange times.
>>
>>11115676
Actually, BBTS version was $174.99 lol.
>>
File: 5932838844.jpg (76 KB, 856x499)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>200$ King Cold is sold out on Bigbadtoystore
Who's buying this shit?!
>>
>>11115689
But it's 4 dollars shipping and the customer service is great!
>>
File: oversized toddler pan.jpg (113 KB, 1439x952)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>11115691
Probably includes tip lol
>>
>>11115686
>BBTS version was $174.99 lol.
>>11115676
>15,120 yen
>15.120 Japanese Yen equals
102,41 United States Dollar
A brisk more than 70 dollars more from BBTS. Maybe more, since it released when the yen's value was at its lowest, or near its lowest, I think.
>>
>>11115702
b-but the 4 dollars shipping cost.... the customer service...
>>
>>11115702
B-B-B-B-But.... the pile of loot...
>>
>>11115689
Had to check to confirm. Feeling alot like the green guy in your picture rn.
>>
>>11115702
So now add the shipping costs.
>>
>>11115738
500$ after shipping and tip
>>
>>11115739
>Not including tax
>>
File: ship.png (38 KB, 901x344)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>11115738
That's with shipping.
And NNG marks it as a gift, which surprisingly seems to work like 95% of the time.
>>
>>11115745
BBTSbros.....
>>
>>11115702
They're a domestic reseller of P-Bandai items. Even places like Hobby Genki will mark up their P-Bandai products. Not as much as BBTS, who has to pay more to ship their orders from Japan than Japanese resellers do. So I do get it. Yeah, they're a bit overpriced but back before the line was scraping the bottom of the barrel, it wasn't a terrible way to get P-Bandai items. Nowadays though most P-Bandai stuff isn't popular and ends up binning anyway.
>>
>>11115749
bro that's a 70+ dollar difference
>>
>>11115755
I never said it was good. Just that I get why they have to do it. Otherwise they're outright losing money on selling these things.
>>
File: 1682032583778130.png (864 KB, 1080x1119)
864 KB
864 KB PNG
What's the best place to get special releases that aren't sold on P-Bandai anymore?
Looking to get Turles, Cui, and maybe Full Power Freiza.
>>
>>11115757
pffft they don't need to charge 73 dollars extra to "not lose money"
>>
>>11115763
- Countries without PB, as hobby/specialty stores will stock the PB-releases there instead.
- 2ndhand stores/Aftermarket.
>>
>>11115766
Sure but then what even is the point of them flipping it if they're only making a couple of bucks? I get that you want the best deals, but they are, in fact, a business that's sole purpose is to make money. They're not giving you these toys out of the good graces of their hearts. The reason they sell other stuff at regular prices is because they pay wholesale for those items. P-Bandai exclusives aren't wholesale so they have to upcharge. It's shitty for the consumer, but it is what it is. You have plenty of other options.
>>
>>11115778

>>11115778

>>11115778

>>11115778
>>
>>11115763
I got turles and some other PB stuff on aliexpress, price varies obviously but I got turles for around 100-120$, looking now I see one store ive ordered from "Ichiban Kuji Model Store" that has him for 100$
>>
>>11115773
Bro are you alright?
>>
>>11115691
>this is your average BuckBrokenTS shill

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.