[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>11132923

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing - FanCh
-Figrin D’an & The Modal Nodes - FanCh
-K-2SO (Andor)
-Armorer Forge Playset - Pulse/Disney
-Jetpack Trooper (Jedi Survivor)
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Cobb Vanth (Deluxe)
-Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
-Shriek Hawk Mandalorians Build Pack - Amazon
-Moff Gideon’s Imperial Light Cruiser Hallway playset (w/ Mandalorian Privateer)
-The Mandalorian (Imperial Base)
-Bo-Katan (Plazir-15)
-Osha Aniseya (The Acolyte)
-X-Wing Pilot 4pk - FanCh
-HK-87 (Arcana)
-Dark Trooper
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)

The Black Series:
-Darth Nihilus - FanCh
-Clone Commander Obi-Wan Kenobi - FanCh
-Asajj Ventress - FanCh
-Darth Malak - FanCh
-Cassian Andor (Andor S2)
-Dedra Meero
-Darth Maul (TPM)
-K-2SO (Andor)
-Imperial Armored Commando
-Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
-IG-12, Grogu & Anzellan (Deluxe)
-Bazil (The Acolyte)
-Vernestra Rwoh (The Acolyte)
-Darth Maul w/ Sith Speeder - SDCC Exclusive
-Inquisitor & Duros Bounty Hunter Halloween Edition - Amazon
-Mandalorian Shriek Hawk - Target
-Mandalorian Shriek Hawk Trainers 2 pk - Walmart
-Rebel Fleet & Stormtrooper 2pk
-Shin Hati (Arcana) - Target
-Jedi Survivor 3pk w/ B-1, B-2, Magnaguard - Amazon
-The Phantom Menace 3pk - GameStop
-Darth Sidious (ROTS) - FanCh
-Captain Enoch & Night Trooper 2pk - Walmart
-Yoda & Commander Gree 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase 2 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Walmart
-Mandalorian Privateer - Target
-Masters of Evil 3-pk - Amazon
-Darth Maul Holocomm Collection - Target
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)

Imports/Other lines:
-SHF Jar Jar Binks
-SHF Stormtrooper
-SHF Dark Vader (ANH)
-SHF C3-PO (ANH)
-SHF R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mafex Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian)
-SHF Darth Maul (TPM)
-SHF Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
-SHF Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
>>
>>11146976
>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
-STAP & Battle Droid - Pulse Con Exclusive
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Princess Leia (ANH)
-Dagan Gera (Jedi Survivor)
-Momaw Nadon

The Vintage Collection:
-Momaw Nadon
-Han Solo (ANH)
-Chewbacca (ANH)
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Ben Kenobi (ANH)
-Anakin Skywalker (Ahsoka)
-Lt. Callahan (Ahsoka)

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls.
>>
Love that ventress figure
>>
>>11146984
I think she looks weird but I am still getting her.
>>
File: IMG_3359.jpg (43 KB, 403x655)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11146321
What is this?
>>
File: tlc-c03-anakingdroid1.jpg (437 KB, 1576x1000)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>11147107
Assassin Droid from this comic pack
>>
>>11146863
This shows the level of retardation at hasbro, Bacara gets a nice cloth kama skirt but Rex has the horrible plastic kama skirt.
STOP THE PLASTIC SKIRTS.
>>
>>11147478
This figure is going to suck so much lol. The clone armor in Ahsoka is so shitty. Regardless of whatever media source is listed on the packaging, all clones should be designed using the ROTS model. I don't know why this is impossible for Hasbro. It seems like for every single Rex figure they do something retarded.
>>
So, I just got my Commander Fox reissue from Amazon and BBTS just emailed me saying that my Captain Rex pre-order will be processing soon. Looks like those reissues are actually happening, fuck the naysayers.
>>
RIP James Earl Jones
>>
>>11147784
Mother fucker, I was hoping you were trolling.
>>
>>11147784
fuck
>>
>>11147784
RIP. A true legend
>>
>>11147784
F

He was the real deal
>>
>>11147784
It's so sad that he lived long enough to see the franchise he loved turn into woke shit
>>
>>11147784
Damn. He had a long life at least and a great career. A powerhouse for sure. RIP.
>>
>>11147818
And even though he ok'd it, it's so grim that AI is using his voice now too...
>>
>>11147818
I don't think he cared, this was a paycheck for him
>>
>>11147818
At least he didn't have to see Mufasa
>>
>>11147784
F
>>
>>11147828
Nice pic anon. Rip. I think whoever voiced him in EA's BF2 is the best alternative. But for some reason they keep picking worse voices for other shows and games
>>
>>11147784
F. While I would have liked for his last Star Wars movie to have been handled by better people, I still think his last hoorah was a success and he’ll obviously go down as a legend.
>>
>>11148037
Apparently he gave Disney the go ahead to use AI for his voice even in death, so it’ll be him… in a way I guess
>>
>>11148060
The ‘good’ thing about it is that Vader’s voice has always had some processing and additional sound effects. It should lessen the effect of an AI not sounding exactly like him. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, personally. I mean, I guess it’s totally fine to use AI voice, I just don’t see why people feel the need to resurrect the corpse of a beloved icon to make another movie. I can live with what we have already.
>>
>>11148067
Yeah it's a little weird for sure, but I have less of a problem with it since he gave explicit permission for them to do so. If it was his family making the decision or some lawyer it'd be another story.
>>
File: IMG_20240809_132400.jpg (944 KB, 4000x3000)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
>>11147784
Fug
>>
>>11148090
I completely agree about it being fine because they have his permission to use his voice, I'm just saying it's the filmmakers and fans alike that want to see such a film be made in the first place that strikes me the wrong way. He's done enough for Star Wars and no one will ever forget that, just let him and voice go in peace is what I'd prefer. I'd have no problem if they simply recast Vader.
>>
>>11148099
If they were never to use his voice again, I'd prefer it that Vader just not appear anymore. I can stomach it for video games but with actual shows or movies, I feel like either use the AI voice or don't use Vader at all. The voice is just too iconic and anyone else who does it just doesn't sound right.
>>
>>11148111
not using Vader at all would also be acceptable, his story is complete anyways and every time people try to add on to it, they usually just make it worse with a few exceptions I can think of. Again though, new media recasting him would be fine with me. He's a fictional character. It's using the voice of an actual dead person that rubs me the wrong way. I totally empthasize wtih your perspective, though.
>>
>>11148057
Assumed you meant Rogue One, which was actually a pretty good role for Vader. Didn't even realize they had him do lines for Rise of Skywalker.
>>
>>11148164
I did mean Rogue one, I agree that he did a pretty good job in the role, his scenes with Krennic were memorable. I also didn't realize they had him do lines for the ST films at all, fun fact.
>>
New BS Thrawn review
https://youtu.be/cWBDjKwsRQs?feature=shared
He looks okay, I guess
>>
>>11146976
Haven't been on /swg/ in ages. Are they ever going to release this nigga or nah? (armored I mean)
>>
File: 1633819051613.jpg (51 KB, 480x660)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>11148488
Hasbro? Releasing good figures? Ha!
>>
>>11148860
I'm obviously talking about Hot Toys, poorfag. Sell your Hasblows if you're so disillusioned with them, then.
>>
File: 1722553631161672.jpg (256 KB, 800x1200)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>11148863
>Hot Toys
Oh we got a fancy boy here, fancy tastes! Fancy! He only plays with BIG toys, with REAL hair he can brush with his teeth.

FANCY!
>>
>>11148869
I will never not see 1/6 as cringey dolls lol.
>>
>>11148896
this is someone's embarrassing custom. i recognize that awful hair. don't let this affect your view of 1/6.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (132 KB, 828x567)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>11148905
It’s actually not a custom, just a shitty third party release.
But I agree with the sentiment, here’s the Hot Toys artisan Anakin coming out with rooted hair that looks way better.
>>
Blurrgy blurrgs just came in from Amazon. Can't wait to open them later and mess around with them.
>>
Anyone guessing what ships will be next tonight on series 7 of MGS? I hope Jazwares make a fucking Starwing aka Assault Gunboat.
>>
>>11148896
Yeah you're definitely way more adult and manly with your 1/12 plastic childrens toys lmao
>>
>>11149103
Durge w/bike or we FUCKING riot
>>
File: 20240910_143528.jpg (171 KB, 1500x676)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
He did it guys! Greefy made it to the promised land!
>>
>>11148905
Nah Hot Toys suck expensive doesn't equal good

>>11149153
All toys are ultimately for children. The most "mature" thing is probably having one or two statues. 1/12 can be okay if you only have like 5-6. 1/18 is most childish because they are made for playsets and space ships. I collect 1/18 idgaf
>>
>>11149230
I don't know if toys are for children. It's just that the toys adults normally have are much more expensive than the toys kids have. My dad's jetski comes to mind.
>>
>>11149230
Look guy we got a smarty pants in here. Fuck off
>>
Doki doki some hito come to /toy/ board to yell at people that toys are for gakis. Shinde kudasai normalfaggot
>>
Well it sucked no good mgs for a while. Almost all the ships we already saw.
>>
>>11149430
I'm excited for the torrent, I had the 1/18 version as a kid, I also had the hailfire droid which I hope they do aswell.
>>
It's probably nostalgia, but I always liked the Episode 1 packaging, so I made it into a wallpaper. Here it is for anyone who might want it.
>>
>>11149452
I still have a carded Yoda without the "Episode I" on it.
>>
>>11149452
Based pape Anon
>>
>>11149026
Dayum, you got that quick
>>
>>11149452
~2:1 Aspect Ratio
That's a weird monitor you got there.
>>
>>11149512
I didn't ratio it for any particular monitor size. I just cleaned up the scan that I had, removing reflections, scratches, a crease and the trademark next to the Star Wars logo, and made it big. You can just fit it to whatever monitor you have.
>>
>>11149518
Stretching images always looks terrible and there isn't any room to crop it but, I appreciate the attempt. I agree that it would make for a great wallpaper.
>>
>>11149525
You don't have to stretch it. Just select fit when setting it as a wallpaper and select the background colour as black. It basically ends up with the same look as a widescreen movie.

That said, when I get the time, I'll either try and find more elements to build in more detail on the top and bottom, I'll post it here when I'm done.
>>
>>11149568
You certainly don’t have to go through all that work on my account but, if you did, I’d certainly add it to my rotation. Most of the monitors here are 16:9 but I probably have at least one display hooked up in whatever ratio you choose. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>11149509
Amazon shipped them early which was a nice bonus to already getting them for their mistakenly low price listing. Overall it's a fun set. Mando with the new hips and cape is great and the paint they used for his helmet, pauldron, and center of his chest has a nice shine to it. The Blurrg is also pretty fun. I love seeing a creature in TVC. The articulation is pretty good despite how limited it is by just the anatomy of the body. Sure some elbows and wrist joints would have been nice but I don't really find myself needing them. The jaw can open pretty wide which is fun. Paint is also nice on it with some decent drybrushing over the body to bring out details and they hit the eyes with a gloss finish to make it more lifelike. My biggest complaint about it would be the awful seem down the middle of the head and body. It stands out horribly. I feel like there could have been a better way to mold and hide that a little better.
>>
>>11149595
nothing a little touch up with the glass file or some high grit sanding paper won't fix. Especially if you hit it with some matte spray afterwards since it's already pretty shiny. I bet you wouldn't even be able to tell there was a seam after that.
>>
>>11149595
That might be the worst set we've had in years. Jesus.
>>
>>11149595
Can the TVC Kuiil fit on one or are we going to need a whole new Kuiil?
>>
>>11149887
He can fit
>>
>>11149452
Thanks, I love this aesthetic too. Prequels have so much soul.
>>
Got TVC Kanan and Judge Mando today. Kanan might be my favorite figure in the entire line for how easy it is to pose. I'm Mando'd out but the Judge likewise is probably my favorite in terms of deco.
>>
>>11150081
Yea Kanan is a top tier figure. I got him a few weeks ago and can't stop messing with him. Same with Zeb. Mando Judge is cool too. The colors are great and I like the subtle weathering on his helmet so it isn't just traffic cone orange. I just wish he had a holster for his blaster.
>>
>>11150159
>The colors are great
He looks dressed for fall.
>I just wish he had a holster for his blaster.
An odd exclusion but accurate to what we see in the show. At least he has a blaster.
>>
>>11150176
I'm placing an order from Marauders for a bunch of pouches and shit I need for customs. I went ahead and made sure to add some extra holsters so I can give one to him and any other Mandalorian figure that might use that body again in the future.
>>
File: 1726083404708.jpg (2.63 MB, 3072x4080)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
Ok, which one of you did this?
>>
>>11150260
Maybe I’m retarded, but i fail to see what this has to do with Star Wars
>>
File: 1726083613059.jpg (2.68 MB, 3072x4080)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>11150260
Whoops wrong pic that it won't let me delete. That was $75 worth of product I was seething about. I hope you like my counters.

Now which one of you did THIS!
>>
>>11150260
Are you planning on giving your dog advil?
>>
>>11150276
I didn’t do that but I was the one that bought all that expensive dog food, my b yo.
>>
>>11150279
No that's for me. Had a migraine last night and used the last of my current stock.
>>
>>11150281
It's expensive but it lasts two dogs a little more than a month so it is what it is. They love it and who am I to deprive them of something they love?
>>
>We'll never get a Rebels-style Grand Inquisitor in TVC because of that awful Obi-Wan Kenobi design
Pain.
>>
>>11150289
yeah I feel you which is why I avoid feeding them any storebought dogfood in the first place. Just whatever meat I'm cooking up (chicken/beef/pork/fish) + some pumpkin now and again. It's expensive but it's what they're actually supposed to eat. I read some of the ingredients and even the best dogfoods contain shit like sawdust.
>>
>>11150276
>General Lando's feet poking down from the top
My man! He ain't ever leaving these pegs
>>
>bbts got my Rex
awesome now I only wait for the trooper commando
>>
>>11150349
Idk maybe they'd retool it into the Rebels one. New chest, shoulder pads, and head would make it close enough. They probably want to make more Rebels figures to support the Ghost.
>>
Who falls for this scheme? Its the Ahsoka painted green. Thats why everyone think swcollectors are retarded.
>>
>>11150349
I think we'll get him. It won't take much to take the existing figure and retool it to be more accurate to Rebels. He has a much higher chance of being made than Fifth Brother or Seventh Sister. I just hope we get season 1 versions of Ezra, Hera, and Sabine to go with Kanan and Zeb.
>>
>>11150382
Just got the notification for mine too. Crazy, I've had that thing on order since 2021.
>>
>>11150433
5/10, this is not bad. Of course you would expect them to look identical sans paint job since they’re canonically the same model of starfighter. This is like complaining that Obi wan and snaking would have identical star fighters besides paint job. Yeah of course they would, they’re both the same type of ship.
>>
>>11150433
This isn't Jazwares's fault, the show literally took Ahsoka's fighter and painted it green for Saesee. If you want to blame anyone, blame the show's art team.
>>
>>11150426
>>11150438
Maybe. Here's hoping.
>>
>>11150276
>U-Wing and Una Bongo on discount
>Two of my favourite designs
>Never seen them on shelves here in Aus
>We still have Asajj Ventress' ship shelf-warming at 5 bucks (like $2.30 for Americans) in every speciality store that carried this line
>>
>>11150594
If it makes you feel better, Ventress' ship has been shelf poison here in the US too
>>
What are your thoughts on the Ahsoka starship presented yesterday? It looks big.
>>
>>11150731
Where was this presented?
>>
Alright so what disappointment do you expect at Pulsecon this year?
>>
>>11150785
If the Star Wars team shows up at all, it's a disappointment.
>>
>>11150785
The most disappointing thing they could do is not show the new TVC Ben, Luke, and Han. So long as they do that I'll honestly be satisfied. Unless they look like shit...
>>
>>11150785
More Acolyte shit wasting slots. I just want to see the new ANH figures for TVC and something announced similar to the Jabba's Court Denizens pack for the Cantina and I'll be happy.
>>
>>11150881
Honestly I really want them to announce there doing Jecki and Qimir in TVC but I know they won't sadly. I hope they still do Yord and don't cancel him, cuz yellow lightsaber supremacy
>>
>>11150819
How would that be the most disappointing thing they could do when most people don’t collect TVC? If anything they better show those figures in the more popular scale but, we’ll just get Skeleton Crew shit sadly.
>>
>>11151319
I would rather just get a Jedi Temple Guard to have a yellow saber than anything else from The Crapolyte
>>
File: merrin.jpg (70 KB, 480x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Will we finally get everyone's space goth waifu?
>>
>>11150743
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzA1Qfmtdg&pp=ygUcTWljcm8gZ2FsYXh5IHNxdWFkcm9uIHNlcmllNw%3D%3D
>>
>>11151549
I don't care about TBS.
>>
>>11151606
I fucking hope so but I doubt it. Which is why she's going to be near the top of my list for Last Figure Standing.
>>
>>11151550
I would also like a temple guard, unfortunately without any relevant appearances in anything lately they likely won't make one unless there's a large outpoor from collectors.
>>
ALRIGHT BROS STAR WARS COVERAGE FOR DISAPPOINTMENTCON 2024 STARTS AT 2PM ET
GET HYYYYYYYYYPE
>>
All I want is a TVC Kay Vess pipeline. Outlaws is really comfy, and Kay is cute. This is one time where the haters are actually wrong.
>>
>>11151950
>Kay is cute
mongrels are not cute, shill
>>
>>11151950
Even if they were that shit would never sell. Even if the game were less of a shitshow/more popular I don't think it would sell.
>>
>>11151950
I want them to make her too. She'd be a good fit since there's a ton of figures she can interact with already and we have the Cantina coming. I think it would be cool to see her in the default outfit as a mainline release and then do an exclusive deluxe pack of her with the speeder in one of the other outfits. Maybe just the Outlaw set since it could just be her main outfit repainted with different lower legs to save on costs.
>>
>>11151549
"most people" don't collect toys as adults period, how do you exist in this hobby while even slightly caring about what most people do/don't do?
>>
>>11149749
In what way? It's a much better deal than those two speederbike sets we got. $5 cheaper and a brand new creature we've never had before with a good amount of articulation and paint.
>>
I just want Gar Saxon and an updated TVC Boba from Empire , after that they can cool it with the mandos for awhile
>>
>>11151872
I just want a Black Series HK-47.
I would however settle for a tube top Ahsoka, a slave Leia, or a Sith Stalker Armor Starkiller.
>>
>>11151612
You're in the minority, then.
>>11151995
I don't care what you do, but keep attacking that strawman.
>>
>>11152085
i've all but abandoned tbs after starkiller but i'll consider picking up the rest of the kotor and tfu cast if they make them
[spoiler]tfu shaak ti never ever[/spoiler]
>>
>>11152116
In general, sure. In this thread I dunno. There are a lot of 3.75 purists.
>>
>>11151872
I expect nothing and I know I will still be disappointed
>>
File: outlaw qt.jpg (73 KB, 960x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>11151952
You are just gay anon

>>11151975
>She'd be a good fit since there's a ton of figures she can interact with already
Yeah I want someone new to fight stormtroopers that's not the same old OT characters. And she would fit well with Jabba stuff as well as the Cantina as you said

>>11152069
Honestly, it's just the Disney Mandos that suck. If they did EU mandos, I would not care. Even Rebels ones at least have some unique colors I guess. But the constant blue background extras from live action are so lame. No one cares about background extras, make some actual characters at least.
>>
>>11152069
I really want an updated ESB Boba as well but at this point I don't know if he would be a strong enough seller with all the Mando and Boba fatigue. And they'd probably do something stupid like making him Deluxe because of the paint apps. At the very least I would want them to give him an articulated rangefinder like the Death Watch troopers have.
>>
>>11151950
>>11151975
I'd Want:
>>Kay w/Nix
>>A set of Kay /Nix and her Speeder
>>ND-5 (new COmmando Droid mold for TVC, so they can reuse it for Regular Commando Droids and the various repaints from Clone Wars and Jedi Survivor
>>Figures of the Pyke, Crimson Dawn, Ashiga Clan and Hutt 4 packs or something, even some swoop bikes
>>a new Imperial technician mold

That's just from Outlaws, we've still got a few outstanding characters from the Kal Kestis games.
>>
>>11152156
Well, Pulsecon is made for the general public and not for this thread specifically, so I maintain my point.
>>
>>11152274
I'm desperate for a Pyke soldier. Just put one on card for the autists and then do a trooper builder 4-pack and I'd be satisfied. They already have a sculpt done from the Black Series one and that seemed to sell okay given how it went out of stock at most places. We need them in TVC already! Especially since that scale has the Boba Fett that fights them.
>>
>>11152274
I hope Outlaws never gets any toys. What a trashfire.
>>
>>11152275
The question wasn't.
>>
>>11152298
The question wasn't what? I'm responding to a guy who said the most dissapointing thing Hasbro could do is not reveal the new OT TVC figs. I'm saying that since TVC collectors are in the minority, that this would hardly be the MOST disappointing thing that they could do. I don't understand why you're trying to argue with me here.
>>
File: KYLEKATARN.jpg (219 KB, 700x800)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>11152290
THIS
>>
>>11152275
>pulsecon
>the general public
what world do you live in where the general public cares about toy collecting?
>>
>>11152332
I want a new Kyle Katarn too
>>
>>11152335
You are part of the general public and so am I.
>>
>>11152354
I want a new Dash Rendar.
>>
>>11151950
>Kay is cute
The voice actress is so cute irl. The model in-game is a mess and all over the place sometimes. Looks worse compared to promotional material, shame really.
>>
>>11151950
maybe try improving your taste
>>
>>11151952
>>11152291
>>11152529
Try posting some toy pics and enjoy things for a change
>>
is the micro-squadron bad batch havoc marauder any good? might pick one up

shame about some of the other ships being shelf poison
>>
>>11152766
Honestly, now that they've done most of the big name ships, I really don't see this line lasting that much longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the line and have gotten pretty much everything I'd want, but judging from the series 7 reveals there isn't much left for, at least me personally, to get. There are a few gaps, I'll totally buy the ARC130 when they get around to it, and I'd be able to die happy if they made an Outrider, but that's never going to happen. Just my two cents, I hope I'm wrong. I really do enjoy this line and want it to succeed.
>>
>>11152770
Feel like there's still so many Republic and Separatist ships they haven't done yet. It would be a shame if they ended because there is still so much left to do.
>>
Is anyone else tired of the negativity in here? I’m honestly just really tired of the constant whining about new Disney SW projects. Can we just talk about what we do like with Star Wars and its related toys? Like I’m not happy with some of it either, but this is not the place to complain.
>>
>>11152770
How jewish is Jazwares? They could always redo the previous ones, like the Razorcrest again but larger.
>>
>>11152794
Every general inevitably goes towards the same points with the same personalities. It would honestly be better just to have the odd thread about new releases or specific topics every so often.
>>
File: 7847373763.jpg (65 KB, 746x260)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
What you guys expect for today? Will they show that Dagan Gera?
>>
>>11152810
The TVC ANH figures seem obvious since they've already teased us with those. I don't even remember what all else has been pipelined. Skeleton Crew stuff seems obligatory.
>>
>>11152794
Tbh I am tired of the constant shilling of slop wars and this is the only site you can be negative about it without getting downdooted and yelled at. That being said I would prefer to only talk about the toys but it is kind of unavoidable talking about the media the toys are from.
>>
>>11152844
>only site you can be negative about it
People complain about SW on every site, from Reddit to YouTube, it isn't some niche thing. People occasionally liking some slop is not the same as constant shilling and I barely see shilling because I don't sit reading social media.
>>
>>11152865
Yeah there’s literally whole subreddits devoted to shitting on Star Wars, so I’m confused what that one anon was on about.
>>
>>11148863
No I wasn't. Stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>11152794
Yes, it gets tiresome and makes it really hard to keep making these threads sometimes.

>>11152816
>I don't even remember what all else has been pipelined.
Well it doesn't help that for some reason I accidentally fucked up and deleted a lot of stuff from the TVC portion in the OP list before posting the thread. Here's what we have:
The Vintage Collection:
-Jedi Master Indara
-Yord Fandar
-Dedra Meero
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Kenobi)
-Phase I Clone Trooper Lieutenant
-Mandalorian Super Commando (Maul Armor)
-Baylan Skoll
-Shin Hati
-Momaw Nadon
-Han Solo (ANH)
-Chewbacca (ANH)
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Ben Kenobi (ANH)
-Anakin Skywalker (Ahsoka)
-Lt. Callahan (Ahsoka)
>>
>>11152941
Those are in order from newest to oldest right? So guessing Callahan, Anakin, and ANH today. I hope there's some surprises though that haven't been pipelined
>>
How are they so bad at staying on schedule every year
>>
>>11153051
>behind by 20+ minutes
>still doing the stupid fucking phone trivia game

Fucking hasbro.
>>
>>11152085
Damn, throw in a Mission Vao to go with Zaalbar and you're literally me.
>>
>>11153051
every year they have to waste time on shit nobody cares about
now they're doing something about GI Joe photography because I guess they ran out of time to do that in the actual GI Joe segment
>>
I don't know who this blonde woman is but I already love her
>>
>>11153061
I don't, women have no business getting involved in Star Wars
>>
>>11153063
The Force is Female, incel
>>
Not sure how to feel about the commando droid, it looks like it has straight up animated proportions
>>
Great stuff so far. Xizor, Bacara, Commando droid so we'll probably get that trenchcoat one from Outlaw.
>>
The Anakin at least does look better than the last realistic TCW verson
>>
>ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT

THE HORROR. THE HORROR.
>>
STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS
YOU LOVE THOSE RIGHT
CAN'T HAVE STRONG MEN IN STAR WARS ANYMORE
>>
Elan Sleazebaggano when?
>>
>>11153084
He's busy running Hasbro.
>>
meh, only the Bacara clone interests me so far
>>
>>11153084
Dexter Jettster when?
>>
New Luke body is nice, but that head is rough, what is it about ANH Luke that Hasbro has always had trouble capturing his likeness?
>>
>random Mos Eisley back street
was anyone asking for this
>>
Looking forward to TVC Luke and this diorama piece.
>>
File: IMG_2710.gif (1.67 MB, 220x208)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>11146976
>still no TVC imperial dignitary sim aloo
We are never going to get him, are we?
>>
>>11153104
I wasn't, but I like it. Will be nice to combine with the cantina.
>>
>>11153104
It's neat I guess, incorporating the doorman droid from Jabba's palace is a nice touch, but I don't think I'll be getting it
>>
Black Series Dog in Armorer Costume when?
>>
how much did swallow get paid to do this?
>>
Hag sex
>>
>>11153120
A gallon
>>
>>11153120
She swallowed
>>
>>
File: jazwares-1024x2048.jpg (242 KB, 1024x2048)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
How is the Micro Galaxy resale value?

I absolutely adore the 1" figures, but I don't have any interest in the vehicles themselves, so I was planning on either buying the characters on aftermarket or buying the full toy and reselling the vehicles.
>>
File: 1726254005174.png (1.68 MB, 1854x1431)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>11153136
I don't own any star wars figures but I think I'll get these.
>>
>>11153136
I'm actually not disappointed other than no pipeline reveals. But this was a good presentation imo. Anakin looks great and very happy it's not a repack. New tooling means ROTS look is on the menu. The Mos Eisley playset came out of nowhere but that is exactly the kind of stuff I want in TVC. Luke is okay, head is questionable as always. Would've liked binocs like the 6 inch but maybe there will be a deluxe or landspeeder version later. And I don't get black series anymore but I think I'll get that Dagan because he looks really good and I love those games.
>>
File: monkeneuron.png (225 KB, 345x492)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>11153136
the droid commando is nice
i hope the torso and legs dont get loose like the b1s
>>
>>11153136
Dagan looks great, but he was such a nothing presence in the actual game, especially with the third act twist. On the fence about getting him. Xizor I think I'll pick up just for the variety he'll bring to the shelf. Everything else is pass for now. Very disappointed in the lack of pipeline reveals. When's the next likely opportunity for those?
>>
When does the STAP go up?
>>
>>11153158
4 PM for Pulse members, 5 for everyone else (check times for your timezone).
>>
So that was a total waste of time
>>
>>11153156
I think I would've preferred Bode if they had to do a villain instead of Merrin. But they probably picked Dagan because it's a more interesting design and lightsaber characters sell.

I also wonder if they possibly had him designed a long time ago to coincide with the release of the game but got delayed for tooling budget reasons. Fallen Order got Cal and Trilla at the same time before the release of the game.
>>
>>11153205
Welcome to star wars
>>
>>11153136
God, this line is so fucking anemic.
>>
>>11153136
>EU character
Based
>Yidsney slop
Cringe. Star Wars is better off dead at this point.
>>
>>11153140
Just check ebay
>>
>>11153104
>>11153136
The tattooine street set is the only one of these playsets I've actually been impressed with. More jawas are always cool, all 3 sections look different, some neat accessories, there's a working door and an actual fucking play feature with the jabbas palace robot eye. Plus this is gonna be what? $50 ish? This is how it's done, it's a set that has a fair amount going on and encourages some imagination, a far cry from spammed hallways or a $400 cantina that doesn't have half of what it should.
>>
File: 1608579919633.jpg (81 KB, 700x415)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
yo im new to collecting star wars figures, just got into them after replaying the kotor games. the hasbro ones look nice, but does anyone know if they will release a shaak ti one? shes my favourite jedi and i find the lack of her as toys/figures surprising
>>
>>11153264
>Star Wars is better off dead at this point.
Seriously. How does the team even get up in front of everyone and put out such horrible work?
>>
>>11153347
You will eventually learn to stop asking questions like since unless there's a leak or reveal, no one knows shit about what toys a company is planning to release. However, Hasbro has been doing a lot of prequel figures this year, so there's a small chance. I wouldn't get your hopes up, there's no news about one currently. I'm sure they'll eventually get around to her.
>>
>>11153391
thanks
>a lot of prequel figures
i really liked the aayla secura and ki adi mundi figure so i got my hopes up
>>
>>11153397
Mundi is also one of my favorite figures this year, they have really been knocking it out of the park with the prequel figures. Even if they don't have every character you want, now is a great time to get into TBS since there's so many good new figures and cheap older figures at the bargain stores.
>>
File: GIC9k_sbAAASlU2.jpeg.jpg (131 KB, 1280x950)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>still no dr hemlock action figure announcement

you make like 5 figures of moff who-gives-a-fuck-anymore gideon
>>
File: 1726257731057550.jpg (604 KB, 1940x1952)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>saber can split
>no ghost arm
Goddamn Hasbro, GODDAMNIT
>>
>>11153438
I was really hoping they would have done that. Now I'm expecting to see some sort of exclusive pack down the road with it included so I dunno if I want to buy this one now.
>>
I wound up preordering
-TVC Luke
-TVC Dedra
-TVC Anakin
-2 of the Mos Eisley street sets
I'm happy. That playset was a nice surprise.

The Black Series Commando Droid and Xizor both look great. I just hope a Dash Rendar is in the works. Luke and Leia I will probably pick up later since I don't have any version of those looks in 6".
>>
$59.99 jfc
>>
>>11153490
>$59.99
fucking how
>>
>>11153490
How is this more expensive than the Tantive IV hallway?
>>
$50 for the STAP seems a little ridiculous, but fuck I need it.
>>
>>11153543
Will it even sell out? You can still get Maul’s speeder that was a SDCC exclusive. It might eventually hit clearance.
>>
>>11153142
I’ll grab Luke and leia
I’m seeing YouTubes complain about Luke’s face but I like it
Why Luke got brown hair tho?
>>
File: Pulsecon-24-Star-Wars-80.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Ah, blessed be my 3.75inch and it's long history.
>>
File: ReturntoTatooinePoster.jpg (232 KB, 1667x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>11153578
I love this photo.

They were talking about hints that may be in this WIP image of the Return to Tatooine poster. It looks like there's tracks on the right for something.
>>
>>11153075
>I like the actor on the back of the card
>>
>>11153578
Good times. It's like the sequels never happened.
>>
File: IMG_3684.png (35 KB, 720x628)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Dash Rendar confirmed in Xizor’s description. Shadows of the Empire Luke and Leia too. We eating good.
>>
>>11153623
Based but it seems obvious. It would be weird to not release him when he was a big part of that whole project.
>>
>>11153597
Jawa Sandcrawler?
>>
>>11153640
That's definitely what it seems to be implying but I wonder how that would even work given their determination to do vehicles at accurate scaling. I think even as a HasLab it would be too big. Unless they just do it as a small section or something.
>>
>>11153438
I can’t believe hasbro is so cheap that they prioritize a character missing an arm to save on costs /sarcasm /not really sarcasm because no force arm
>>
>>11153490
is the jawa unique in any way at all or a total repack of an earlier one?
>>
File: IMG_3686.png (767 KB, 1274x539)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>>11153640
>>11153674
I doubt it’s a sandcrawler. I only see them doing a dewback and Luke’s landspeeder as our vehicles. Unless they finally want to give us this speeder that was outside the cantina. LEGO has put it in its cantina sets multiple times.
>>
>>11153679
They just said its bandoliers are newly tooled. Don't think anything about the actual figure itself is different.
>>
>>11153473
I understand if they release a deluxe later with the ghost arm, but they gave this one the double saber. It makes no sense.
>>
File: BS Leia.png (142 KB, 552x460)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
The new Leia is such a vast improvement over the old release. I think I will pick her up. I heard rumors of EPlll Anakin and Obi Wan and perhaps Cody getting the new figure treatment also?
>>
>>11153694
I don’t know about obi or anakin, but a leaked factory pic of the Cody was posted a day or two ago
>>
>>11153689
I think we'll for sure see Luke's landspeeder. The Ubrikkian speeder would be great, especially to put outside the Cantina but I just don't see it happening unless it's a Pulse exclusive. Definitely too niche of a thing to put at retail. I wonder who they would even pack with it
>>
>>11153694
Oddly enough I saw people complaining about her being a traffic cone and praising the old one, I was surprised because that old one is honestly shit.
>>
>>11153623
Based.
Deluxe Dash with Swoop bike soon?!
I imagine we'll see Guri, Leebo and Buzz cut Chewy too.
>>
>>11153676
The Crapolyte shouldn't be getting toys at all
>>
>>11153701
Honestly the best chance of us getting it would’ve been as a tier unlock for the cantina, but alas it didn’t happen
>>
>>11153711
I vaguely recall reading that it was initially included in one of the early pitches for the project.
>>
>>11153699
>I don’t know about obi or anakin, but a leaked factory pic of the Cody was posted a day or two ago
I wasn't sure if the pic was indeed a Cody but if it is that's great cause it means we may see new figs for Ani and Obi, since they're starting to do ROTS characters. They definitely need updates.

>>11153703
>Oddly enough I saw people complaining about her being a traffic cone and praising the old one, I was surprised because that old one is honestly shit.
I think her dress will be soft enough and probably have slits on the sides to make it pliable enough to move her legs. It's not like she was doing back flips in the movie so what does it matter?
>>
>>11153623
Oh fuck yah. I'll absolutely grab all these. The Shadows of the Empire Luke with removable helmet is the figure they got me into Star Wars in the first place.
>>
>>11153692
Yeah. I think they could have released him with the ghost arm cast it in translucent blue plastic and then include some kind of plug to put there if you wanted it as the one armed version. Then do another release later on as the High Republic version from the flashbacks with the arm cast in normal colors.

>>11153729
>It's not like she was doing back flips in the movie so what does it matter?
I get the people complaining about it but yeah, she doesn't need to do much than stand or lie down. At least the complaint when they did this for the TVC version had a little merit because it meant she couldn't sit down in the Falcon.
>>
>>11153438
That's fine, the ghost arm is retarded anyway because only Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin are supposed to know how to become ghosts.
>>
Was hoping for Obi-Wan and Han too but I guess they don't want to blow their wad at once.
>>
>>11153426
I think they are done with Bad Batch.

>>11153623
Watch it be a Boushh repack lol. If they do Luke in the guard armor that would be cool as fuck. Man they're really trying to pull me back into black series...

>>11153613
lol I think they aren't allowed to say the names of the actors because they do this all the time. Either they're not allowed or avoid it just to not have any association/liability.
>>
>>11153775
They barely have anything to show as is
>>
>>11153775
I'm surprised they even showed Luke to be honest but given that he's set for a March release, they will probably show the others in a month or two. Since a March release means they will most likely be shipping sometime in January or February.
>>
BBTS already put up on preoder the new reveals
I just placed an order for the Bacara clone
>>
>>11153829
They've been up for hours at all the stores.
>>
Did we get a possible estimated release date BS Leia?
>>
>>11153777
they'll make figures if theres demand, plus he's just a galen erso with a coat and different head anyway
>>
>>11153623
are these going to have retro cards? i’m not a carded collector except for vintage (85 and older) but there is something about the purple SOTE action figure packaging and that whole line that really takes me back more than pretty much anything. I think because it was the first “new” star wars action figures, not just OT rehashes. It was like pre-hype for the prequels, along with the special editions.
>>
>>11154094
I would assume not, Xizor is just in a normal box, although they made their “entertainment” color that purple
>>
>>11154107
ah okay. that’s a shame.
>>
>>11153703
I think cloth goods for capes dresses and robes is better but ONLY if the company specializes in soft goods if the designers (like hasbro designers) don’t know good fabric or can’t afford good fabric it’s an unmitigated disaster
>>
>>11153938
Press info just says Spring 2025. It'll probably be March like the TVC stuff.
>>
>>11153938
no idea, afaik her and luke go up for preorder on the 18th, though.
>>
>>11153490
For $60, I was hoping that they would make it modular with a few different options for how to set it up so you can create an entire street with a few of these.
>>
>>11154144
That's exactly what you can do with it. Looks like you can even connect it to the HasLab Cantina and the Nevarro one of you want.
>>
>>11154151
I get that and that feature is neat but since this new one is a non specific location, it could have been neat to be able to change its appearance or position around so you could have each one flank the cantina and look different on each side, for example. It could be a general purpose play set for linking other specific ones.
>>
>>11154151
Doesn't having the eyeball droid next to the door imply that it's supposed to be the outside of the Nevarro cantina?
>>
>>11154154
Those droids are the Star Wars equivalent of doorbell cameras. They're everywhere
>>
>>11153689
Stan Solo had this made a few years back
>>
>>11154190
Thanks, but I refuse to buy anything from that hack.
>>
Xizor looks cool, definitely picking him up. Wish he came with one of those comic inspired boxes, but maybe I'll pick up a copy of the old Shadows of the Empire book or comic to display him with.
>>
>>11153694
I’m trying to limit myself to only one version of each character but I’m really tempted to pick this up
>>
>>11154228
I also only do one version of each character with limited exceptions (one OT and one PT Obi Wan for example). What I'm doing for this one is selling my OT Leia and Luke most likely and replacing them with these new ones. It's their most iconic look anyways.
>>
>>11154233
My Leia is the Boushh disguise, and my Luke is the yellow jacket version. I always thought the best version with the green saber was cooler… it’s like I’ve been collecting Shadows the entire time lol.
Xizor is a must-have, he’s better than I’d hoped. They even gave him a staff like the old toy. Curious how they’ll make Dash’s shoulders and the bimbobot look.
>>
>>11154238
I have ESB Leia now and ROTJ Luke who I agree is as also an awesome look. It's hard though, I don't have enough room on the shelf to buy more than one version of each character unless it's something like Anakin and Vader. I don't collect anything other than OT and PT figures, but I think it's cool that the EU fans have been getting cool stuff like Xizor this year, though.
>>
>>11154238
I didn't even consider if they'd make Guri...that'd be really awesome. I need a LeeBo though if they're going to go deep. A full Shadows collection right now would be such a shot in the arm for how horrible Star Wars is right now.
>>
File: bac.png (37 KB, 146x135)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>11153136
As per Hasbro tradition, Bacara is missing decals.
>>
>>11154131
>I think cloth goods for capes dresses and robes is better but ONLY if the company specializes in soft goods
It works for capes and Robes. Dresses it kinda depends. I like the new Leia cause it looks better but for articulation the cloth makes sense.
>>
I finally got the BS Commander Fox cheap. It was waiting 5 years or paying $120
>>
The Aliexpress bootleg TVC clone listing updated with
>blank phase 2
>501st
>appo
>hardcase
Looks like they color-matched the blue to the latest Rex, so they should also match the official new 501st, albeit not fully since these are unfortunately still using the removable helmets which look worse than the nonremovable ones on the official new 501st. Grabbed Appo and Hardcase anyway, I'll post a comparison when they arrive in a week or so.
>https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256807134898469.html
>>
>>11154876
Bacara looks really bland since there's basically no paint apps on his body. I think they should've weathered him. I know some people prefer clean figures so they can weather themselves if they want to but still, he just looks boring without any paint.

>>11155122
I got a couple 212th. They smell a lot worse than the 6 inch ones I got a a few years ago. I don't think I want anymore, I don't want to have a bootleg army. I hope Hasbro releases a single 501st at some point outside of the 4 pack. Just call it Appo like they did for the 6 inch. As for the helmets, even though these are the old ones, the visors are better painted than Hasbro's VC269.
>>
>>11153780
True. I don't mind their sharing what's in development, but it makes reveal streams like this feel even more sluggish when they only show off a handful of things at a time. I admittedly don't care about much else TVC has pipelined, though, save for maybe the final scene/Jedi legend Obi-Wan.
>>
>>11155116
Yeah. Thank God for those reissues, Rex and Fox were the last two I needed. I already have my Fox, but my Rex is sitting on my PoL since I have a few more figs releasing soon.
>>
>>11155122
>albeit not fully since these are unfortunately still using the removable helmets which look worse than the nonremovable ones
That's definitely the worst thing about them. At least since the head underneath is white you don't really notice the chin poking it as much but the skinny lenses are still annoying to look at.
>>
>>11155144
Yours held a smell? I noticed the bags they came in smelled bad on the inside, but I didn't notice it linger long on the figure itself. As for armybuilding, I don't personally have a huge bias against bootleg/unofficial figures, although I do have a bit of a huge bias against this removable helmet, so for regular 501st/blanks I'm almost definitely sticking with just the official ones, but when it comes to stuff I don't think hasbro will ever make with the better helmet (e.g. the 104th battalion and others that aren't too popular, relatively obscure characters like hardcase/appo/etc.) or stuff that hasbro somehow makes worse (e.g. the 212th with the even skinnier visor) I think these are pretty great. Kinda wish they hadn't done the regular 501st and the blank and did 2 other unique 501st guys instead, but I get why they did what they did.

>>11155286
Yeah, agreed, I really hope they can start using the nonremovable helmet in the future, it's such a huge improvement for this figure.
>>
>>11155151
It hurts too cause none of these people know anything about Star Wars or *care* about what they're showing. It's so fake. The GI Joe team is so excited about what they have, the Marvel team is so excited about what they have... Star Wars is a chore.
>>
>>11155197
Is it me or these reissues hit the scalpers in their nuts. This is a good method to eradicate scalping.
>>
>>11154197
I don't blame you.
The guy is a massive cunt on his facebook page and is a massive figure nazi
>>
File: IMG_3729.jpg (2.25 MB, 9597x2209)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
A picture I saw of all the upcoming black series figures at this point. Who are you most excited for? Personally for me, prequel Yoda, and ANH Luke and Leia despite owning the SHF.
>>
>>11155522
the hair is just too dark on luke for me to want it, which sucks because leia looks great
>>
>>11153690
I own a lot of jawas, so that's a little disappointing, but oh well. Long gone are the days of the two pack where the jawas were different sizes.
>>
>>11153708
he's from the game jedi survivor, not crapolyte. I share the sentiment however. generic white jedi with yellow lightsaber is unironically the only character I would want besides the wookie.
>>
>>11155522
Imp commando, Bacara. Gree is a bit on the bland side this time around and seems a sadly weak two pack
>>
>>11153490
These usually go on clearance. Tantive IV set was released years ago and is still readily available below retail price.
>>
>>11155522
Not interested in black series garbage, simple as.
>>
>>11155392
It's not scalping if it's been 5 years
>>
File: ghost.png (1.3 MB, 755x652)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
This fucker's arriving on doorsteps in just a few weeks, where you guys putting it? I have the Khetanna on top of my dresser, the Razor Crest's on top of my fridge. My 2008 Falcon is leaning upright against my DVD shelves. Haven't managed to get a 2010 AT-AT yet.
>>
I finally indulged and grabbed the Obi-Wan/Vader two-pack. Vader is whatever; the face sculpt is cool but getting the eyes to perfectly line up with the lenses seems like a lost cause. I can do it if I pop the head off and reassemble it but it just makes everything feel less secure and awkward. It still looks good overall. It's neat that you can swap helmets with the ROTJ Vader if you want, but it affirms my criticism that the Shaw likeness could have been much better had they been less committed to reuse. If I'm being harsh, I think the old removable helmet Vader (VC08 or whatever) did the gimmick about as well. I wish they would just do swappable heads for Vader.

Obi-Wan is kickass, though. I thought the first Obi-Wan figure was good, but the likeness on this one is significantly better. I'm slowpoking but it really is the best Obi-Wan figure in the line. It'll be fun to put it next to the upcoming Ben Kenobi. I'm guessing the Jedi Legend Obi-Wan will mostly be reuse of this same as TBS, but that seems justified.
>>
>>11155522
Bacara finally
>>
>>11155974
I would have nowhere to put this thing if I got it, but I'm jealous of the version of Kanan it comes with.
>>
>>11155947
Scalping is an an intent-based crime, it has nothing to do with timeframes.
>>
>>11155974
Is anyone actually excited to get this? I was kinda hyped and almost backed it but ended up not and I’m glad I did because I realized a few months later I didn’t really want it nor have the space for it.
>>
>>11155974
Yeah I'm excited to finally get it in my hands... FOR ME TO SCALP!
>>
>>11156165
Okay but you don't know people's intent. Maybe they just don't want the item anymore and are selling it for its current market value. Many toys go up in value so you can't blame them. It'd be like getting mad at someone selling their appreciated house for more than what they bought it for. Listing after several years, it's safe to assume the seller is not buying to flip but just getting rid of something they originally got for their collection.
>>
File: IMG_3374.jpg (60 KB, 728x1000)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>11146976
>original HK-87 figure included a blaster
>The repaint if it doesnt
Fuck hasbro
>>
>>11155392
Not if reissues are unpredictable and come after many years.
>>
>>11155689
I don't think it looks bad, but I think TVC might have gotten the better end of the Luke deal. Neither is perfect though. I'll suspend judgment until we get a better look at production samples, but I somehow think the TVC pilot Luke might have a better face sculpt than the new one.
>>
>>11156294
For some weird reason, Kenner and Hasbro have always had a hard time capturing Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford's likenesses in 3.75 scale. They range from looking kind of close to looking like completely different people.
>>
>>11156299
They struggle in both scales, honestly, and when they do get close to nailing it they tend not to capitalize on it and go backwards. Here's hoping the new Obi-Wan gets Guinness right. I've been waiting for Obi-Wan for 15 years.
>>
>>11152354
Same. I wouldn't put it in my top 5 or anything but a new Kyle Katarn in either scale would be a success I think. Unfortunately I don't see TVC getting it, but with TBS nothing is off the table of they're doing shit like Dash Rendar and Prince Xizor.
>>
>>11156194
Yeah that’s my point, exactly.
>>
>>11156312
What complicates things is that Luke kind of has two likenesses to get right because of how much Hamill's appearance changed.
>>
>>11156337
I feel like they do a better job with his post-surgery appearance and have a hard time with his original face
>>
>>11150276
>Stealing Reva...
>>
>>11156382
Meanwhile... CASES OF HER AT OLLIES
>>
>>11155974
>>11156168
I'm excited for it, I just got a huge garage shelf in going to be decking out to be a display case, it can fit the razor crest easily and I got it specifically to fit the Ghost when it comes in.
>>
>>11156168
I'm not, and I didn't get it. It's a "screen accurate" model, it's not a toy. There's absolutely 0 features or functions or anything even remotely fun going on with it. There's a bunch of beds and chairs. As exciting as getting 100 bottles with the cantina. The big millenium falcon is a masterpiece of a toy, it has lights, sounds, firing missles, an escape pod, mechanical lowering ramp, dejark table with hologram creatures, a med bay that you can plug in medical equipment into, a rotating gunner station, smuggler compartments, a light up hyperdrive.. it's incredible. It does so much and has so much for you to do.

If this had anything remotely fun in it I would have gotten it, but it has literally nothing going on besides having the ghost. They need to stop being total boring dipshits and start putting in some fun shit. If instead of a bunch of bedrooms they had a training bay with a killer droid, a prison cell, a maitenance bay for chopper with some robot arms and tools, get imaginative, put in a "playpen" that a little alien mini forest for the alien pet cat thing sabine has to slink around in and chase an alien mouse, put in an arcade machine, put in some hidden cannons that pop out or a bomber bay, literally fucking anything that isn't just a boring cg model recreation.
>>
>>11156450
"fun" is all about what you can get out of something, not the features in a toy.
I sometimes stare at my remote controls or controllers and wonder how they would work as spaceships. Why would someone create a spaceship in their shape, the functions of those shapes, it's role, etc.
Sometimes it's more fun than a micro machine spaceship and it swoops around the same too. No lights. No floopy bits that flips over to spin. No shooting missiles.

A spaceship like that can be nothing more than a background piece and it can still be one of the greatest toys in your collection.

I didn't bother fundijng it,, because disney kiddified the cartoons even more, but i own other large vehicles that look fucking awesome but don't really do anything except look fucking awesome
>>
>>11155522
Please....some non blue Mandos....
>>
File: This is why God hates us.jpg (213 KB, 1050x1867)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>11156384
Where she'll rot with the Eternals. Forgotten.
>>
>>11156583
I honestly like Snoke's design and wish he got better figures.
>>
>>11155522
Everything right of Maul has me hyped. Is the Yoda and Gree 2 pack being released again? Thought pulse had them sold out.

>>11155689
>the hair is just too dark on luke
I felt the same way but, it can be painted lighter if you're desperate for a more accurate Luke.
>>
>>11153136
>these are the twelve toys you're getting for the rest of the year
>enjoy
>>
>>11156634
It’s still sold out, but I think I remember people saying it’ll go back up for sale on pulse and Disney shop around the time it comes out
>>
Anyone submitting a list for Last Figure Standing?
>>
>>11156634
>I felt the same way
It's no darker than some Lukes we already have, like the ROTJ one. I think it'll fit in nicely with them.
>>
>>11156697
Yep. Haven't decided on it yet though. Hard to narrow it down to 10.
>>
>>11156702
It is. Especially since almost half of my submissions from last year are in the pipeline now. I'm trying to go for more Glup Shittos this time
>>
>>11156707
>>11156697
I tried to avoid Glup Shittos:

Snowtrooper
Luke (Bespin)
Anakin (ROTS)
Obi-Wan (ROTS)
Palpatine (ROTS)
Mace Windu (ROTS)
Luke (Endor/Throne duel)
Kylo Ren (TLJ)
Luke (TLJ Flashback)
Kyle Katarn

I feel a little goofy with putting three Luke variations, but I think all of them are justified. Flashback Luke would be a good excuse for an all-purpose Jedi Master Luke that doesn't suck. The previous TVC iterations of the other Lukes aren't terrible (I still like Endor Capture Luke quite a bit) but there's a lot they could improve on and it just makes sense to me, especially with all the new Vaders. Same for Anakin and Obi-Wan, and if you're going to do those it just follows to make Palpatine and a new Mace Windu. I don't even like ROTS very much, but it's a very conspicuous hole in the line. Windu complements the recent Jango Fett too.
>>
>>11156716
>disney shit
no you can just fuck right off
>>
>>11155522
BX-Droid
Clone Commander Bakara
And Xizor (maybe)

As for others, I'd rather buy more B2-Droids and new Phase 2 Clones.
>>
>>11156294
that's pretty good and I've wanted a farm boy luke for a long while, but the fold of his shirt being mirrored makes me laugh. is that image reversed from the movie or was that detail inconsistent at all?
>>
Remember when Pong Krell won March Madness? LOL they are not making him
>>
>>11156777
>Reeee
>>
>>11156918
It's reversed from the movie
>>
File: IMG_3853.jpg (127 KB, 960x960)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Lego is making a huge $500 Sail Barge, looks okay but I think the big takeaway here is it comes with Huttslayer Leia. Any chance this means she may finally come back to TVC and Black Series?
>>
>>11157464
no
>>
>>11157467
Why?
>>
>>11157464
She’s called Slave Leia. Did you just escape from a re-education camp?
>>
>>11157514

He is using the approved Newspeak because the Force is Female and KK saved Star Wars.
>>
>>11157464
LE HECKIN HUTTSLAYER LEIA YOU GO GIRL
kill yourself, also this set looks like garbage, basically just the haslab in brick form, so massive and massively boring.
>>
>putting Acolyte and sequel shit on your last figure standing list
LOL just write an email to Hasbro saying you want them to cancel TVC
>>
>>11157670
I think Kylo would sell pretty well.
>>
For the last figure standing I'm not sure if I should submit votes for dream figures that have basically no shot or more likely characters that I'd be less excited for our that I expect they'll just do anyway in the future.
Like I'd like an episode 3 Anakin, but Hasbro will likely get to him eventually so that feels like a waste for everyone to vote for. But on the other hand I know I'm the only one cutting for Plot Koon from Jedi Power Battles...
>>
>>11157909
Make a top 10 for each of those scenarios and then make your final list based on the top 5 from each.

The two figures I made sure to include in my list that I think are the two biggest messages to send to Hasbro right now are Arleil Schous and a new C-3PO. Mr. Stevie said if we want to see Arleil made without him being unlocked in the HasLab then it has to be heavily vocalized by the community and luckily it seems a lot of submissions are including him from what I've seen. I did the other 8 just based on my personal wants that I've been putting in March Madness the last few times and some from last year's LFS. Some of them would be easy releases to make money on with repaints, like a Clone Commando, and then I balanced it with something that would be unique like Dash Rendar.
>>
File: 1828934942.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1440)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
Anyone else join the Yorde Horde yet?
>>
>>11157999
I should have included C-3PO.
>>
>>11157999
Yeah I was considering Dash as well.
And since I didn't back the cantina and they essentially said most of the figures in the cantina will be exclusive to it, I sort of lost interest in other cantina characters like Arleil or Labria
>>
>>11158009
While I assume you're probably trying to provoke people who dislike Disney Star Wars, I'm excited for the TVC Yord
>>
>>11157909
I would kill someone for jpb Plo Koon.

My list included Frog Lady and Frog Man(if they have the head might as well make it twice), Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax and half the cast of Crimson Empire, and the dinosaur bounty hunter from Obiwan.
>>
>>11158014
He's very much needed,, especially at this point. And they would get so much mileage out of new tooling that it would be crazy not to do it.
>>
>>11158009
I only got master sol and osha
>>
>>11156716
would really like a new snowtrooper myself, shame they didn't during the empire strikes back anniversary
>>
>>11156700
the problem is they have all these different shades of hair for luke in the first place
>>
>>11158009
Why would you waste your money on this shit?
>>
File: DP2ESQpV4AAJZwo.jpg large.jpg (301 KB, 1188x2047)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>11156601
You get what you fucking deserve
>>
>>11158009
>Yorde Horde
I see this online and it has to be some kind of shill/bot campaign right? Shit feels so artificial. Why does an unremarkable, unlikeable character that died half way through the show have a fan following? Even the actor irl is an unlikeable faggot. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>11157909
I didn't vote for figures that are likely to be coming but doing so isn't a bad idea because it shows Hasbro we do want those figures and it may encourage them to do them sooner rather than later.

For example Morgan Elsbeth's legs are the same sculpt design as TBS Ventress so people are assuming she will come at some point but there still hasn't been any word on her. There really isn't a wrong way to vote but I think it's easiest to not overthink about strategy and just vote for the things you want.
>>
>>11158438
Fair point and good advice. I'm also glad some other people aren't all going to cast votes for the obvious or likely characters.

>>11158434
It rhymes, pretty sure that's all it takes. It's not particularly that clever
>>
>>11158434
The actor is attractive and had a shirtless scene, I’m pretty sure it’s girls who started it
>>
>>11158353
I'm not that bothered. I'd rather have TROS Emperor, if anything.
>>
>>11158438
>and it may encourage them to do them sooner rather than later.
Yes. I mean, I've been asking for Ben Kenobi for 15 years.
>>
>>11158470
women are not real star wars fans
>>
>>11158608
That's not true. Back when I was in High School in the mid 2000s there was this really nerdy ugly girl that was into Star Wars and read all the old EU books. Had some fun discussions about the Yuuzhan Vong with her hoping that our shared interest in Star Wars would get her to suck my dick. It didn't...
>>
At this point a new TVC Qui-Gon and Maul would be nice. I'm sympathetic to the people that want more OT background fodder and aliens but so many main characters desperately need updates now.
>>
>>11158978
TVC Qui Gon peg warmed so bad you would have thought Liam Neeson is a black guy. They are never gonna touch him again in that line.
>>
>>11158992
I know, but that figure also fucking sucked even for the time. A new Maul seems doable and would sell better than most though. I'm sure it would sell better than the recent TCW version.

I'm not a prequelfag but I've always had a soft spot for Qui-Gon.
>>
>>11158978
Yakface has a TPM figure on the rumored list. I really wonder what it is. Personally I hope it's Padme or Jar Jar because I still need them in my collection. I could see it being a new battle droid though since they could get a lot of reuse out of that. Assuming it will be a new figure and not a repack.
>>
>>11158992
Nah they will. If they reissued the exact same Finn figure that was a notorious pegwarmer too, there's no reason to not make a new Qui-Gon. Just make him a fan channel exclusive if brick and mortar retailers don't want to carry him again.
>>
File: 588.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1075)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>Ah, help me Moff Gideon, my helmet has squeezed my head, why didn't you make them larger?
How did they screw this up?
>>
>>11159235
Proportions look better with the smaller helmet
>>
>>11159257
if you're a pinhead, maybe
>>
>>11158996
Yeah I completely agree, it’s unfortunate because the one we have is total shit. Qui-Gon is the only prequel jedi i like too so it sucks.
>>
>>11158434
Because it is, that anon takes posts from Reddit. The few Acolyte fans came with this bullshit, guess what the show is not coming back. That said, Acolyte figures will probably be very cheap soon and I can see a lot of potention as fodder for customs, shame the scale is so small because that Jecki has a great Dafne Keen head under all that silly painting that would make a great MCU X-23.
>>
>>11159235
don't care, I really like the commando look, the bigger helmets look goofy
>>
>more Leia censorship
First the ""Huttslayer"" lego minifig had shorts, now the princess BS figure has white leggings. When will the faggotry end?
>>
>>11160154
I mean is there even a scene you see her legs under the dress? Also I doubt anyone will display her like this.
>>
I now need a figure of space pirate Jaleel White
>>
>>11160319
What is this from?
>>
>>11160154
I noticed this too, the original had flesh legs. I figured they'd do this because TVC made them white too.

Also did they photoshop out the pin joints? It looks like it's reusing the old double knees from the old fig.
>>
>>11160369
Skeleton Crew. He's part of the pirate gang with Vane and the cool werewolf guy.
>>
>>11160376
I can't wait for this to bomb harder than Acolyte
>>
>>11160419
I’ve never watched the Acolyte but there is no way SC does worse. It looks pretty harmless, even if it is shit it isn’t going
to cause any backlash.
>>
>>11160429
The reception of one project harms the next one, look at the drop from Mando S2 to S3 cause of Boba Fett. A Goonies ripoff in Star Wars has little appeal on its own, and after how awful Acolyte was, I can't see many people giving it a chance.
>>
>>11160419
I don't think it will get a ton of viewers but entertainment wise I doubt it's anywhere nearly as bad as The Acolyte. I wager it will be somewhere between Young Jedi Adventures and Rebels. Regardless, I want figures of those pirates. Especially the wolf guy. More scum and villainy is always good.
>>
>>11160376
wolf guy looks cool
that means of course he will not get a figure
>>
Is this Lando's shirt?
>>
>>11160510
>Jod walks up to little black kid
Jod: What's your name son?
Lando: Lando.
Jod: Lando...what? Who are your people?
Lando: I don't have a people, I'm alone.
Jod: Lando...Calrissian
>Lando begins to walk away
Jod: Oh and kid? Take this.
>Throws him his sweaty shirt
>>
>>11160429
>environments/locations that just look like normal ass earth
>cast is mostly kids
>plot that revolves around their qUiRkY incompetence/ineptitude to set things in motion
>the jedi probably dies by the end to protect them from their own mistakes
>the pirates probably don't really matter
>and if we're obscenely unlucky the "we got sent very far away" shit will either
> 1) cause their cascade of bumbling bullshit to be how ahsoka and sabine get back to the main galaxy
> 2) cause them to stumble upon the fucking first order, where the jedi definitely sacrifices himself for the kids and then no one believes the kids when they come back screaming about weird looking stormtroopers
it does not look harmless, it looks like a worse idea than acolyte that will almost definitely fail to do the biggest thing acolyte did right, which was not be required viewing for anything else. this is not only going to be the worst star wars show, its also going to entangle itself with the mando movie and make that worse by association, we are going to wish it was acolyte season 2 instead after the dust settles
>>
>>11160510
No wonder Lando had to steal Han's clothes
>>
>>11160536
I meant harmless as in is isn’t degenerate faggot filth made by a bulldyke. SC looks like total crap but I don’t think it’s homo propaganda, from what i’ve seen at least.
>>
>>11160376
I hope this kills Star Wars for good. Just...ugh.
>>
File: upcomingfigs.png (62 KB, 598x480)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
So apparently this is a leak from yakface? Thoughts? I'm curious if the AOTC releases will be reissues or new figures.
>>
>>11160419
>I can't wait for this to bomb harder than Acolyte
>>11160429
>I’ve never watched the Acolyte
>>11160431
>after how awful Acolyte was
>>11160432
>I doubt it's anywhere nearly as bad as The Acolyte

Nothing will be as bad as The Acolyte. There's no way a future production could ever outdo the witch chanting scene. The only thing that kinda comes close in terms of "trying to be serious but looking funny" because it's so fucking retarded is the chase scene in BOBF.
>>
>>11160562
I'm betting for new Anakins and Obi Wans at least
>>
>>11160567
The main cast is a group of children. Remember all the shitty dialogue between the young twins? And the laughable chase scene with little Leia in Kenobi? Now imagine an entire show full of that shit.
>>
>>11160574
i feel like people were fast to memory hole that awful kid leia shit
>>
>>11160562
Where did he post this? The website has been down since yesterday.
>>
>>11160684
That entire show was memory holed besides the final duel. And even that was shitty
>>
>>11155522
only the commando droid
>>
>>11160546
>implying the elephant kid wont be gay
>>
>>11160848
NEW THREAD

>>11160848
NEW THREAD
>>
>>11160713
>Where did he post this? The website has been down since yesterday.

Screenshot from here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLHdm0Wb67E
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>11160162
Nope but she was clearly wearing only boots and panties, no bra. It was another time.
>>
>>11161933
She's clearly not wearing white leggings there.
>>
>>11161933
Jesus Christ those legs. I always forget how fucking hot she was.
>>
>>11160154
This is probably more a case of Hasbro cheaping out and just using white plastic for as much of the figure as possible.
That said, if you have one of the earlier releases you might be able to do a leg swap?
>>
>>11155522
From this I already have Thrawn, Maul (in the three-pack, but probably the exact same figure), the Commando droid, Xizor, Luke, and Leia.
>>
>>11156382
While I never condone stealing figures in any context, maybe this is a case of someone wanting the figure to complete the set, but not wanting to actually pay money for Reva?
>>
>>11158009
>>11158019
Honestly if Star Wars was the ONLY thing I collected, I'd probably buy multiples of all the Acolyte figures purely to have as generic background Jedi in displays.

I think the biggest sin Disney commits when it comes to these things is the hair, everyone has modern haircuts. Really everyone in prequel era stuff should have 50s/60s style haircuts, everyone in OT era should have 70s/80s style haircuts and build sci-fi hair and make-up off that.
>>
>>11160162
What is this, the 1800s?
>>
>>11161933
>no bra
Imagine those Khazar milkers bouncing back and forth smacking each other every other second while she was running down the death star corridors.
>>11162022
>>11162051
mmmmmmmm
>>11162403
>What is this, the 1800s?
We've come full circle anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.