[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720065624339032.gif (1001 KB, 600x450)
1001 KB
1001 KB GIF
I love being American so much bros. Foreigners will never understand how good it feels just to wake up every morning and remember that you had the privilege of being born in the US of A.
It feels like winning the lottery every time you wake up.
It feels like being a celebrity everything you walk outside.
It feels like being a champion of the world every time you go to work.

I clutch my birth certificate as I type this post. It feels orgasmic to think about how I had the privilege of being born on US soil. I could've been part of the tired, poor, huddled masses who live in the other 194 dystopian hellholes on this earth, but here I am. I am eternally grateful to GOD ALMIGHTY, for he made me an American with an American soul.

Foreign plebs will never know this feeling. Being an American citizen is the greatest worldly honor that can ever be bestowed upon a Human being. To be American is to be king.
>>
C A N A D A
>>
>>67108730
America! Fuck yeah!
>>
File: 6l091yn1chy71.jpg (68 KB, 500x522)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Independence day is just a reminder that I will never escape the lower class and my car is the closest thing to permanent housing I'll ever have. Land of the fee and home of the enslaved should have died 80 years ago. BuT aT lEaSt We ArEn'T sPeAkInG gErMaN, rIgHt?
>>
File: image-6.png (468 KB, 1429x1600)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>67116324
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah!
>>
>>67117364
I can't think of a time America saved the day in a full century. What is this "again?"
>>
>>67117423
>what is WW2

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.