[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trash/ - Off-Topic
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

(Your) slippery pocket pussy edition

A thread for horny anons to worship girls that make them go PLAP PLAP PLAP and bust out lots of steaming boy batter.

Rules: NO SHOTA OR LOLI, no weird fetishes or drama!
Go to /dft/ to share tags!

Gooning is obligatory while posting ITT

Last thread: >>67067053
>>
File: GuOWPSiQrKiZotVCjJBVJE5Q.jpg (607 KB, 1200x1679)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>67117107
I looked at her nipples in that drawing for one second and instantly got rock hard... fuckkkk I wanna plapppp
>>
>>67117146
>I wanna plapppp
And what is the reason you're not currently? Super lame anon, you know.
>>
File: 1718553161692303.jpg (432 KB, 1448x2048)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>67117208
I got busy with other stuff that took me away from fapping for a bit, but I'm correcting that now!
>>
>>67117254
Good anon, you really shouldn't neglect draining your nuts like that.
Work on getting a nice rhythm going in your hand and stroke it~
>>
File: 1716460689439102.png (1.37 MB, 1024x1024)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>67117302
I know, I gotta make up for it by spending as much time as I can pumping~ Those amazing 2D girls deserve as much cum as I can give them! Stroking my stick up and down in a nice rhythm to their perfect bodies~
>>
>>67117354
Yes anon, you'd better be churning up a huge, satisfying load for them~!
Squeeze that goopy pre-cum out and drizzle it all between your soft fingers~
Just like letting it slide down between these tits designed for you to plap plap plap your throbbing gonner meat until it's sore~
>>
File: jvzcyx.jpg (490 KB, 3200x2400)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
Plappies for futas!
>>
Finally home! Now I can plap to my wife like she deserves~ Feel free to join in and plap with me, anons!
>>
>>67118534
Plapping to your wifes tits feels incredible anon~ She's so hot and busty~
>>
>>67118534
I dont know who your wife is Anon, but she's very cute and her big soft pillowy funbags makes me wants to grab my goonstick and PLAP Like crazy! I really like her slightly disgusted expression, its like she knows how many gross gooners are using her as fap material
>>
>>67118837
I'm so happy to hear she's making you feel amazing anon~ Please keep plapping your gonstick to her as much as you want~

>>67118870
She's Rio from Blue Archive, in case you want to look her up and keep plapping with us!
>>
>>67118910
>She's Rio from Blue Archive, in case you want to look her up and keep plapping with us!
Thank you Anon! Such a cute plapwife.... I love her long legs in her black tights, I cant wait til my goonstick pops imagining covering them in white! What's your fav part of your wife?
>>
>>67118946
Her long, dark hair and serious expression really turn me on~ it's like she's disappointed I'm back on my desk, handfucking myself to her lewd pics~ But also her big tits... I can't stop plapping to them!
>>
>>67119117
Those are all good parts! I wonder if she hopes that maybe this time, you'll get out there and find a real girl, but then she sees you right back at your desk squirting out another load to her huge tits!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.