[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716936534630.jpg (291 KB, 980x551)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
How's Argentina doing these days? I haven't been yet, I am considering making it my next trip. Besides Buenos Aires, what is the most beautiful city in Argentina, either architecturally or topographically
>>
File: 1708911627239.webm (3.45 MB, 360x640)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB WEBM
How hard is it for digital nomads to get Argentinian residency and citizenship? I've heard it's pretty easy and can be done in 3 years.
>>
File: 1703516353411.webm (3.26 MB, 576x1024)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
>>2692214
I am also looking to immigrate to Argentina for...reasons...
>>
>>2692223
Is it difficult to find my own personal zesty twink like this in Buenos Aires???
>>
>>2692211
>>2692214
>>2692223
>>2692235
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>2692211
None the country is shithole
T. Argentinean that lives a comfy life overseas
>>
>>2692214
According to our piece of shit constitution any nigger can come and live in Argentina. Don't remember how many years but you can get passport very quickly.
However, you will be taxed like hell
Not to mention you will be surrounded by browns
>>
>>2692298
don't care, you niggers flooded my country first
>>2692310
what's the tax like?
>>
>>2692329
Vat 21%
Depending on the province and the city the real state tax will vary.
Plus income tax, social security tax and so on
If you have a car be prepared to pay ton of tax.
Basically the state will take at least 40% of your income.
And if you plan on opening a business be prepared to be taxed until the last cent
>>
>>2692332
isn't milei shutting that shit down?
>>
>>2692329
Paraguay is supposedly easy to get citizenship, lower tax as well
>>
>>2692332
sounds nice compared to canada
>>
>>2692339
Anon politicians usually don't fulfill their candidate promises.
Not only he won't reduce the taxes, in fact its likely that he will increase them. (Btw last December or January I belive they already increased it)
>>
>>2692350
Paraguay is a hidden gem.
They have some interesting stuff going on.
Also, their women are hot as hell.
Many German/Austrian chicks plus some very hot Latinas too
>>
>>2692407
Ok anon go and do your own experience.
The tranny shit is also present in argentina specially in big cities.
The gender ideology also there.
The White men le bad and Christianity le bad is also there.
Maybe we aren't as bad as Canada for now.
Just give us 5 years and you will see
>>
File: IMG_9332.jpg (2.29 MB, 4032x3024)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>2692211
Please call me
>+1 (902) 566-9962
>>
File: 8sgj5eaxr2931.jpg (26 KB, 691x411)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>2692211
I am a big millie fan, I hope he succeeds
>>
>>2692464
Yes, I know that politicians are liars that campaign on promises they will never fulfill. My understanding was that the situation in Argentina was so bad, however, that they were forced to make dramatic changes to the tax code to combat runaway inflation
>>
Does Buenos Aires have a good techno scene?
>>
>>2692211
Argentina-bros--what is really going on with Milei's program?

Is prosperity coming back?
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (1.14 MB, 1179x1163)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Does anyone know what the current situation is for the exchange rate is? Do I still have to go to a cueva with USD cash in hand?
>>
>>2694414
>Is prosperity coming back?
Look at Greece and the UK, that's what's happening in Argentina.
When will retards realize austerity never works.
>>
>>2694491
>you can't just give me less welfare bro
>>
My only experience with argies is that they're profound seethers. They're always angry about something, they really do put the "arg" in argentine.
>>
>>2694558
Can any bros who have experience with BsAs and BKK tell me which city is better for making local friends?
My main priority is making friends with young people my age
>>
Why not just live in italy?
>>
>>2692214
Only 2 years on either temporary or permanent residency to get full citizenship/passport. I have done expensive research for my future escape down there. Their constitution is extremely welcoming for immigrants. You literally cannot be deported because everyone, regardless of status, is seen as Argentine while in the country. I read somewhere that if you buy a home in the "frontier" you get automatic citizenship based on settling wild land. It's that open for you. The only other country I know that is super simple is Armenia. They have zero rule about being in Armenia. As long as you maintain your residency (again with temp/perm) you can get a passport after 3 years despite never stepping foot in the country
>>
>>2695336
thanks for the response, anon. I'm going to check it out. I'm not sure if it's my city, but it sounds really tempting
>>
>>2694730
Seriously? This is an over 40s board.
>>
I like Millei I hope he gets lots of sex
>>
>>2696158
>I like Millei I hope he gets lots of sex
That's an official benefit of the president there, the last guy was an old dork and still banged a new model every week at work
>>
File: pepe 2 based.jpg (64 KB, 505x493)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2696233
>>I like Millei I hope he gets lots of sex
>That's an official benefit of the president there, the last guy was an old dork and still banged a new model every week at work
>>2696233

The libertarians get lots of sex.
Latins get lots of sex.
Presidents get lots of sex.

Do the math. Probably exponents somewhere.
>>
>>2694750
Argentina is cheaper, easier immigration policies and a path to citizenship. If Italy offered a D-visa similar to Portugal, I'd consider it
>>
cities are shit, take the province pill

https://www.youtube.com/@Gui10Road/videos

>>2692329
argies are not one of your problems
>>
>>2692211
Why is Robin Williams holding a chainsaw (alive & well in Argentina)?
>>
>>2692211
Still Weimar economy. Milei just another center right false messiah
>>
I’m planning on visiting Argentina from late December to mid January. I’ll be spending around 3 weeks total. Will be visiting friends in Montevideo and Buenos Aires for probably a week. Then I intend to drive cross country from Buenos Aires to El Chalten and do some climbing in Patagonia.

Looks like a 32hr drive so I want to make that the focus of the trip and take my time and see the country. I will probably be by myself and speak only the tiniest bit of Spanish. Is this plan realistic? Anything I should be aware of in advance? Any recommended things to see across the Argentinian interior?
>>
>>2698772
theres not a lot for tourist outside of the mountain ranges, check this channel>>2698220, that dude later videos were in my province rio negro, el chalten is further south and those provinces are more desolate, in true this region is for long trips into the wild or straigh into nice hotels with no much in the middle
>>
Brehs, I'm going there in a couple of months. Sadly have to cut some places because Patagonia hiking hijinks, but I will be in Buenos Aires for 4 days then off to Salta for 5 days with a car rental then off south towards patagonia. Any recommendations for less known attractions?
>>
>>2700317
Oh boy, good luck driving. Argentine drivers are absolutely terrible. At night they will drive behind you with high beams on.
>>
>>2694490
The official exchange rate (1 USD : 943 ARS) is closer to the blue dollar rate (1 USD : 1325 ARS) than ever before, but the difference is still significant enough to make it worthwhile to bring a wad of Benjamins. If you are traveling high-class, you can probably pay for everything with your credit card and get the tourist dollar rate, which is very closet to the blue dollar rate.
>>2692332
VAT is included in the price of goods in Latin America. Who gives a fuck if the shop or restaurant owner has to pay whatever percentage of his earnings to the government. All that matters to the tourist is the cost of goods at the current USD exchange rate.
>income tax
Jesus Christ, why would a foreigner try to make money locally in one of the world's worst economies?
>>
>>2698220
I'm not very impressed with the limited selection and absurdly high prices of bookable hotels in Argentina's smaller cities - Neuquen in picrel. Google Maps does show some cities as having a good number of hotels which are walk-in and cash only (the red dots with no price).
>>
>>2700353
thres an oil boom around there, everything is jacked up
>>
>>2700348
>The official exchange rate (1 USD : 943 ARS) is closer to the blue dollar rate (1 USD : 1325 ARS) than ever before
That's completely not true lmao, it was just as close 2 years ago
>>
If Argentinian citizenship can never be renounced, dies that mean the government fuck with me even if I'm back in the US?
>>
>>2700522
there's no tax or any extra responsability just for having it
>>
>>2700317
Check out the James Turrell museum.
>>
>>2692235
Buenos aires is full of twinks, I was surprised how gay is the entire city, not rio levels of faggotry but still, pretty gay, fun times
>>
>>2700522
>dies that mean the government fuck with me even if I'm back in the US?
the government can barely bother to fuck with you even when you're in Argentina
>>
>>2692298

What if I just wanted to visit the Patagonia region and do some hiking, wine drinking and eat some cooked dead cow?

I don't want any drugs or prostitutes, just some pretty rocks and nice views.
>>
buenos aires lokey looks so comfy and friendly I wanna learn spanish in 3 months then escape there on my savings and become a new man
>>
>>2701842
the city kind of looks like shit
>>
>>2701845
there are nice places and shit places just like every city, no worries if the aesthetic isn't your thing though but personally I love going round it on google maps street view, feels like a southern European Brooklyn imo
>>
>>2692214
Seems kind of shortsighted to throw out the Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation. Those are how a country grows beyond being a simplistic natural-resources extractor.

The very first law passed in the U.S. was the creation of a patent system. They did that before they even set up laws for the militia.
>>
>>2694490
>>2700348
Do the cuevas accept Bitcoin, or will they only take Tether? Any specific cueva that will do Bitcoin?

I've looked online and even tried emailing and calling them, and I get zero responses.
>>
>>2692466
The sole advantage.... you dont have indians (from india).
>>
>>2694730
Why? Why?
>>
>>2695336
>You literally cannot be deported because everyone, regardless of status, is seen as Argentine while in the country.
what cúckery
>>
>>2702174
We don't know that yet... just ask yourself "When will latin america become developed?"
>>
>>2702513
>We don't know that yet
We don't know what yet?
>>
>>2702175

i used to go to one down on rivadavia. think i found them on localbtc or whatever. doesn't that exist anymore?

i wouldn't just go to one of the cuevas on florida, no need to let people around there know that you have a btc wallet.
>>
Is Google translate good enough let me order food, get around and navigate airports and bus stations?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.