[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq.png (1.49 MB, 1199x535)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
mfw the horse is racist
>>
>is that me own daughter dying of tuberculosis? someone find me a gypsy right proppa quick to lift the curse and cure her
>>
>>198567117
>>198567155
Reddit: the show
>>
>>198567117
kek
>>
>>198567210
I was talking to a girl I met on Tinder and she seems cool and we were talking about game of thrones but she also mentioned she likes Peaky Blinders… is this a ghost situation?
>>
>>198567268
That’s a man anon, (((she’s))) definitely a coal burner. All Coal Burners and leftists use tinder, try Hinge instead.
>>
>>198567268
Do you honestly think game of thrones is better than peaky blinders? I would say keep seeing her so that you can have sex.
>>
>>198567321
I know this is bait or whatever but I met her IRL she’s not a guy or coalburner.

>>198567351
Of course it is, sissy.
>>
>>198567376
>Of course it is, sissy.
Alright well i hope you continue to enjoy cockblocking yourself just to prove that your nerdy tv show is better than her nerdy tv show.
>>
>>198567467
It’s not about TV shows, I’m saying is she inherently stupid for enjoying this slop?
>>
>>198567268
game of thrones is only superior to Peaky Blinders for its first 4 seasons and that is being very generous to GoT
>>
>When a British person born in the 1890s who came of age when Britain was the most powerful nation on planet Earth, with every other nation either under her dominion or seething about this fact, DOESN'T want to completely abandon the empire and become a vassal state of the United States and welcome a third world brown horde in the millions.
>>
>>198567844
there’s no contemporary jew politics in game of thrones unless you want to count Arya being a deadly warrior in the end
>>
MOY OWN FACKKIN HORSE, A FUCKIN RACIST?????

ARE U FUCKING JOKING MATE, U WOT???

ARE YEW TELLIN ME MY OWN HORSE IS A FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHITE!!???

MY OWN HORSE IN 1920S INGERLUND IS A FOKKIN RACIST?? ARE U HAVING A FOKKIN LAFFF MATE

I CANNOT TAKE THIS, I AM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND
>>
OI IS U BEING RACIST IN 1920??
>>
>>198567117
>DEW YOU RESPECT BLACK PEOPLE 'ORSE OR NOT??
>neiighhh
>OWN BLUD 'ORSE IS A ROICEST
>>
ME OWN HORSE LISTENIN TO JOE ROGAN
>>
>>198567117
Stud Buckbraker vs virgin chav

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.