[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2352555.png (117 KB, 390x300)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
Why is john krasinski getting more attractive as he gets older? Shouldn't it be the opposite?
>>
No, he just started taking care of his body. Though he's obviously getting help from the best in the business and likely on supplements none of us can afford.
>>
>>198577348
Age looks good on handsome men.
>>
>>198577348
very heterosexual thread.
>>
>get money
>pay trainers and chefs
>look good
sorcery, possibly alchemy
>>
>>198577375
>>198577387
These
>>
If you’re tall and the Norwood reaper never pays you a visit, with a moderately handsome face, then by lifting you can basically stay attractive well into late adulthood
>>
>>198577348
Steroids. Top-quality physical trainers. Cosmetic procedures. Pricey haircuts. Tanning. Personal chefs and nutritionists. Wealth. Shall I go on?
>>
>>198577348
Most men do. Dimorphism becomes more defined as one ages.
>>
>>198577348
Most men do. Dimorphism becomes more pronounced as one ages.
>>
>>198577387
What is specifically handsome about him?
>in b4 "he looks unique"
>>
I'm 42 and look better than ever. Quit drinking entirely and that makes all the difference.
>>
>>198577348
his haircut on the office was josh hartnett in the faculty tier lol
>>
>>198577348
it helps that he ditched that stupid late aughts haircut
>>
>>198578420
Better hair
5 o'clock shadow
Clothes fit better
>>
>>198577348
I can never take him seriously. He will always be Jim Halpert to me no matter how much Hollywood wants him to be le epic Tom Clancyman
>>
>>198577348
is he still Jim from The Office, or do people respect him as an actor now?
>>
>>198578210

Depends on the dude. I'm 39 and I've gotten better looking as I've aged. I looked kind of boyish and rolly polly when I was young and I've gotten more masculine with age. But in contrast I've got a friend of mine who was like the best looking dude in our high school and now he looks at least 10 years older than me and his boyish looks have aged like milk.
>>
>>198577348
He just looks more masculine, and since you are a flaming homosexual that makes him more attractive to you.

Anyways its because hes been taking roids and test for the last decade.
>>
Why does a male celeb after spending decades in Hollywood look better now than he did when he played a dumpy office worker? Wild
>>
>>198578761
I meant, what is inherently handsome about him. I believe his appeal to women comes from his status from The Office, plus height and hair. His face is pretty fucked, he wouldn't look out of place among alcoholic coal miners.
>>
>>198577388
You don't have to be insecure, fag.
>>
>>198578420
Human Grothe Hormone
>>
I look about the same as I did 20 years ago. The trick is to be ugly.
>>
>>198577375
“Supplements”
>>
>>198577348
On the Rogan supplements

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.