[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0041.jpg (183 KB, 749x831)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Costner tried to ape him in The Bodyguard, which was written for McQueen. Failed. Gosling tried to ape him in Drive. Instead of cool he came off autistic. Le he’s me
>>
>>198580458
A lot of modern actors are famous because they were made famous by casting directors who said “hey, he looks like [actor from golden age of hollywood]”. George Clooney looks like Clark Gable. Leo, James Franco, and Benicio look like James Dean. McConaughey looks like Paul Newman
>>
>>198580458
Nice tiddies
>>
>>198580458
>Gosling tried to ape him in Drive.
Im pretty sure Gosling was aping Delon from Le Samourai and Ryan O'Neal from The Driver
>>
Gosling was trying to be Ryan O Neal from The Driver, not Mcqueen
>>
Gosling was being himself in 'Drive'. That's why the movie is so powerful
>>
File: 1118full-june-palmer.jpg (180 KB, 1118x1113)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>198580458
isn't she the one that got in a car accident and died? or was that some other busty bimbo?
>>
>>198581006
Yes. Mariska Hargitay's mother
>>
>>198580952
By being himself, you mean a shitty fuckin actor with zero range?
>>
>>198581006
She started hanging around Anton LaVey basically joining the early Church of Satan, then she pissed him off, he cursed her, she got decapitated by a semi, and now every semi legally has to have a piece of metal on the frame to prevent cars from going under it as the driver gets decapitated called The Mansfield Bar.
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (152 KB, 750x1104)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>198580818
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (153 KB, 750x837)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>198580458
Lots of new, good things can come from someone trying to impersonate someone and missing the mark. David Bowie was trying to be Bob Dylan in his first couple good albums.
>>
That Jayne Mansfield sure had some big breasts!
>>
It must be weird being mariska hargitay, where old guys just talk about wanting to bang your hot mom, and then you have to film the 3000th sexual assault episode and you go cry in a pile of money. Anyways she was pretty hot. They don’t make them like that these days!
>>
>>198584007
>mariska hargitay
wasn't she pure flatness too?
like, no enhancement possible due to straightchestness?
Born slim as a shark fin
>>
>>198584007
I've actually met Mariska. I told her she had a very hot mother and asked her if either of them ever had seen eachother nude or not. Just the thought of them having lesbianic sex with them titties and all that blonde hair and all that makes me all wet
>>
>>198581881
spoppy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.