[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (35).jpg (19 KB, 574x384)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
What would you do high on NZT with your new found 2000 IQ?
>>
Come up with a way to kill myself painlessly
>>
>>198584194
Work 50 years and die in your sleep at 80 from old age?
>>
>>198584218
>Wanting to love that long

I'm good thanks
>>
>>198584174
Listen. And thats what no one did
>>
Learn Japanese, Get Rich and have a harem of 2 japanese women and 2 white women.
>>
Masturbate in increasingly complex ways.
>>
goon
>>
Have sex and poop my pants
>>
If I knew I'd already be doing it dumbass.
>>
The problem with high IQ people is that they lack creativity. They can't come up with any new ideas. They end up just learning a shit ton of languages and memorizing a bunch of books but they don't solve any mathematical puzzles, theoretical physics or create new inventions.
>>
This movie was made for dumb people and it shows. The premise itself is based on an urban legend, and the movie is nothing but poorfag escapism.
>>
>>198584832
Intelligence, memory and knowledge are different things. Moron.
>>
Break my addiction to NZT
>>
>>198584854
Yeah you're retarded. Look up the highest IQ man to ever live. He just ended up learning like 100 languages and doing nothing else. It's the same story for most of the "highest IQs to ever live".
>>
>>198584854
People like Einstein and Oppenheimer had high IQs but they didn't have the record breaking IQs.
>>
>>198584174
Get a work from home job and murder my gf so I can get a new one and get a border collie
>>
>>198584835
But I wanna be wicked smaht
>>
File: flatten.jpg (54 KB, 1200x630)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>198584835
>This movie was made for dumb people and it shows. The premise itself is based on an urban legend, and the movie is nothing but poorfag escapism.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.