[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0036.jpg (99 KB, 1200x900)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
What would be the juiciest lost footage out there?
>>
Golf rumors
>>
I'm still looking for the original footage of that guy that lost his job+got diagnosed with aids and torched his car in the middle of the highway (with his dog inside) before caving in and eventually eating a shotgun blast, all live on national television.
>>
>>198598185
That was like on every cheap ass gore site ever. How cant you find it?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (56 KB, 900x900)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>198598185
Why would you want to see a poor doggo get burned alive, you sick chink fuck
>>
>>198598040
The ayy lmao photo posted to /x/ that was erased from the saved/cache files of every device it was seen on.
>>
Owen Hart fall
All of the 9/11 jumper footage
Kobe Bryant accident photos
Basement Tapes
Randy Stair grocery store shooting cctv footage
The Day the Clown Cried
London After Midnight
Original Sonic CGI version
Frazzled.rip
>>
>>198598185
I've seen that webm several times at /gif/
>>
>>198598040
I can't find the security guard recorded CCTV footage of rich people doing satanic ritual with two women in red. It was on YouTube around 2013
>>
>>198598354
>Original Sonic CGI version
The Cats butthole cut..
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/04/cats-butthole-cut-vfx-editor
“When we were looking at the playbacks, we were like, ‘What the hell? You guys see that?!’” the source told the outlet. “We paused it. We went to call our supervisor, and we’re like, ‘There’s a fucking asshole in there! There’s buttholes!’ It wasn’t prominent but you saw it…And you [were] just like, ‘What the hell is that?... There’s a fucking butthole in there.’ It wasn’t in your face—but at the same time, too, if you’re looking, you’ll see it.”
>>
The Katie Couric Today Show sex tape
>>
Morbid curiosity in the full version of that young girl that accidentally shot and killed the gun instructor after the gun recoiled. All news reports cut off right before the shot.
>>
File: baphomet.png (340 KB, 603x342)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>198598040
Eyes Wide Shut uncut
Drowned God 2
>>
>>198598354
>Kobe Bryant accident photos
Does someone actually tqking pics of that burning helicopter or something?
>>
>>198598423
>The Cats butthole cut..
the ultimate film holy grail
>>
>>198598449
With the automatic SMG?
>>
>>198598354
>London After Midnight
I've seen images of this film since I was a kid and I planned on watching it eventually. Didn't know it was lost media, shame.
>>
>>198598478
Yes there was news that a cop or someone on the scene took pictures of the corpses and was sharing them.
>>
i saw a video of Budd Dwyer's suicide. It was weird seeing how a person actually looks after shooting themselves in the head.
>>
>>198598324
go back
>>
>>198598354
>The Day the Clown Cried
Oh boy more atrocity propaganda for the goyim, can't wait
>>
>>198598496
A studio fire destroyed any copies at the time I believe. All that remain is a few photos and the film's script.
>>
File: 5564158454.jpg (58 KB, 394x361)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>198598040
>Steve Irwin's death
Unfortunately that's lost lost footage, since the police destroyed their copies and they gave one to his wife but she burned it without looking at it. That would've been interesting to watch because allegedly Steve Irwin was very adamant about his cameramen continuing to film NO MATTER WHAT, even if he was dying on film. So the whole entire thing was recorded professionally. Maybe some crooked cop made a personal copy...who knows.

> Kiki Camarena torture tapes
Those are actually somewhere but no one knows or claims to know where they are. Mexican government along with the US probably shelved them, but I heard that they were so disturbing that the transcriptionists had to take breaks to throw up and cry while they were transcribing them

>The original moon landing
NASA literally doesn't have the original recording for some reason; they think they might have recorded over it. Only copies of the live broadcast exist.

>D-Day footage
There should be tons of footage from D-Day but the huge 35mm cameras were taken out by machine guns and then there was a Major who for some fucking reason dropped a ton of high quality recordings into the English Channel.

>Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo torture tapes
This is probably the most fucked up one (pic related). It's a husband and wife that abducted girls and tortured them while they recorded it. One of the victims was the wife's little sister and although you can read the transcripts (Fireside Chat) the video was destroyed by the police, as well as all the other videos. Supposedly she would comment/compliment and offer suggestions to her husband while he was torturing and raping young girls. Craziest part is that she's not in prison either. She like made a deal with the police for a reduced sentence if she talked and then claimed she was a victim herself or some shit.
>>
>>198598506
I never realized how much blood there is in the head/brain. It just poured out of his nostrils like a faucet turned on.
>>
>>198598908
>NASA literally doesn't have the original recording
It was broadcast live, they didn't have a giant reel of film on the moon, whatever recording people had of the live broadcast is the same footage nasa would have.
>>
>>198598908
>might have recorded over it
stopped reading there
you don't ACTUALLY believe we went to the "moon" do you?
holy shit globetards are retarded
>>
>>198598354
>Basement Tapes
They would make Dylan and Eric look like pussies going off on the transcripts.
>>
>>198598527
right after you go back to r/asianmasculinity chinkcel
>>
>>198598040
Princess Diana's death tape.
>>
>>198598040
Isn't her video online? I swear I've seen it.
>>
>>198598354
>Frazzled.rip
What's this?
>>
>>198598185
That's not lost footage

It was in 1998. I remember watching it live becuase I just got home from school and suddenly they cut to breaking news and the man was going crazy and lit his truck on fire killing his dog. Then he stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. First time I saw someone actally kill themselves
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (90 KB, 708x1000)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>198598908
>Grizzly Man last recording
He recorded the audio of him and his gf getting mauled alive and apparently the whole time he screaming “come out here I’m getting killed out here!” and his gf tried to yell at him to play dead and attacked the bear getting killed herself. Ride or die bitch right there. The only people who have ever heard it are the coroner and Werner Herzog for the movie unless some crooked guy kept some footage.
>>
>>198598354
>Frazzled.rip

It's just a creepy picture of Hilary Clinton
>>
>>198598040
The spider pit scene of King Kong and the vampire bat scene of Tarzan Escapes.
>>
>>198599024
Hello Chaim
>>
>>198598040
Owen Hart's fall
I used to have the video though that was 20+ years ago during the WinMX days
>>
>>198599023
>they didn't have a giant reel of film on the moon

Yeah they did and they were really high quality (for the time) using "original slow-scan television" or SSTV. THOSE were and are completely lost, which sucks because they contained conversations that weren't released to the media and other things that weren't broadcast live.
>>
Event Horizon
>>
>>198599608
the moon landing broadcast was 11 hours long. they had non-video cameras that they took pictures with and brought the photos back to earth.
>>
Donald Trump piss tape
>>
>>198599023
>>198599608
Of course they dont. Kubrick loves to burn his cut, I mean look at clockwork orange deleted scene, eyes wide shut deleted footage
>>
File: 1714087667065.jpg (521 KB, 860x1075)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>198598040
TNFlyGirl for most recent. She recorded all her flights and I believe the reports said they found her camera in the wreckage.
>>
>>198599800
Dude shut the fuck up.
>>
>>198599649
Are you talking about the original cut that got an X rating and had to be recut so it could be rated R and actually played in normal theaters?
>>
>>198598040
The epstein tapes obviously, since they have the most powerful people in the world on them. His help said he had a room insulated with lead that was taping the whole mansion. You can assume the plane had the same.
>>
>>198599800
moon landing wasn't recorded on film, there were no film artifacts or "cigarette burns" to indicate splicing. a roll big enough to have the entire thing without switching is unheard of even in 2024
>>
>>198599980
>since they have the most powerful people in the world on them
epstein was fucking the girls himself, he wasn't loaning out his property to other dudes.
>>
>>198598527
gtfo, dog lives matter
>>
>>198600014
No one's buying your bullshit glowie
>>
>>198598908
>Craziest part is that she's not in prison either. She like made a deal with the police for a reduced sentence if she talked and then claimed she was a victim herself or some shit.
Fucking women, man
>>
Patterson Bigfoot blooper real.
>>
>>198599023
based zero knowledge discussion enterer
>>
Titanic photographs that were taken on the ship and went down with it
>>
>>198598040
Osama Bin Laden raid footage
Sandy Hook Shooting classroom film
>>
Armin Meiwes was a German cannibal that killed a willing victim over the course of a 4 hour video, including the severing of the man's penis while still conscious and their attempt to both eat it after cooking it. Even the cartel flaying videos aren't that hardcore.
>>
>>198600146
I just assumed they were lost with pretty much everything else on the ship
>>
>>198600412
Now that you mention it, the Titan submarine probably had footage being recorded by the passengers, that's definitely lost forever.
>>
>>198598185
this is on one of the faces of deaths on youtube and a bunch of those zoomer "horror" youtube channels

>Eazy E's unreleased album Temporary Insanity, Ice Cube diss track, and SNES game
>Mr Roger's "Lost Sunflower" and "War" episodes
>TWISTEX and Jarrell TX twister ground footage
>Dale Earnhardt Sr. fan camcorder
>Senna's death photo
>Schumacher paparazzi photos from his home
>The Office Original Conspiracy Ending
>Ed Edd n Eddy "Special Ed"
>Family Guy Secret Unrated Scenes
>Fresh Prince: Royal Visit Cancelled NBC Special
>Friends "Ross' Painting"
>Everybody Loves Raymond cancelled TV Movie "Frank Goes West"
>The Apprentice Racist Tapes
>Kobe Bryant Body Video/Cops mocking him
>The Simpsons on Fox Kids
>Halo PS2 Commercial
>Paul Walker on-scene corpse video
>>
>>198600302
>Even the cartel flaying videos aren't that hardcore.
cartel shit is way more hardcore, all the "too much for the public" shit cops say because they're fucking cowards.
>Mr Brandes swallowed 20 sleeping tablets and half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off Brandes' penis
barely call what happened to him torture, guy was totally out of it.
never trust normies that "had to take breaks to throw up" upon reviewing the film, they don't watch any gore videos, they have no tolerance.
>>
>>198598112
fpbp
>>
>>198600503
the thing pressurized in milliseconds, there wouldn't be any footage of anything other than the cameras breaking
>>
Sarah Silverman bombing at some game awards show
>>
>the Guy Fieri season of Food Network Star has been scrubbed entirely off of the internet
this one has always fascinated me, it wasn't that long ago and there's no reason for it not to be on streaming or on youtube or something
>>
>>198599547
Thanks anon, this jpg avi just installed a virus via the exe file it had in it.
>>
File: Frank_Fay_1936.jpg (53 KB, 640x978)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>198598040
Is it considered lost footage if a single nitrate copy supposedly exists but is locked up by the UCLA Film and Television Archive because of (((reasons)))?

>Under A Texas Moon is a 1930 American pre-Code musical Western film photographed entirely in Technicolor.

>New York Latinos led by Gonzalo González protested the film, characterizing it as "anti-Mexican" mainly because Frank Fay portrayed Mexicans as being liars and womanizers. Police brutalized the picketers, killing González. The murder sparked a pan-Latino protest

>The film survives as a single nitrate Technicolor print, copied by the UCLA Film and Television Archive.

>Frank Fay was an American vaudeville comedian (the first stand-up) and film and stage actor. He is considered an important pioneer in stand-up comedy.
>For a time he was a well known and influential star, vaudeville's highest-paid headliner, but he later fell into obscurity, in part because of his abrasive personality and anti-semitic fascist political views.
>he helped organize a rally at Madison Square Garden in January, 1946. It was an event called “The Friends of Frank Fay,” which included members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi party employed as speakers to talk about the “Jewish influence” of America’s “Communist President Franklin D. Roosevelt.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM7stEDJUIo
>>
>>198600157
>Sandy Hook Shooting classroom film
They will never let that shit out.
>>
>>198598506
psh thats nothing. you need to watch actual cartel gore videos to know the way the world really is
>>
>>198598040
That episode of Seinfeld where Kramer takes a dump on the floor
>>
File: 1691471492582953.png (1.78 MB, 1044x1554)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>
>>198601352
Those Aztec and Mayan fuckers did that for centuries. I know what they did and still do, but I don't need to see it.
>>
>>198599277
No that was a low quality recreation that was deboonked almost immediately because of the obvious anachroniatic artifacts.
>>
>>198601074
>Frank Fay is considered the very first stand-up comedian. Prior to his emergence in the early 1920s, comedians accompanied their act with props and funny costumes. Even those without gimmicks rarely appeared onstage alone. Comedians had their punchlines set-up by another person, a straightman.

>Fay decided to use the same persona he had offstage. No props, no costumes, no partner, he took to the stage wearing a well-tailored tuxedo and told jokes alone. It was so unconventional that The New York Times frowned: "“Fay needs a good straight man, as before, to feed his eccentric comedy." There was initial resistance to a man just standing and talking, but Fay's success would transform stand-up as an artform. Jack Benny, Milton Berle, Bob Hope and Jack Paar all cited him as an influence. Fay became one of the most influential stand-up comics of all time.

>“Everybody criticized Frank Fay because of the anti-Semitism,” says elderly comedian Will Jordan. “But if you just talk about Fay’s anti-Semitism, you’re leaving out the man who was literally the first stand-up comedian.”

>While many celebrities distanced themselves from Fay, he found a friend in the popular radio commentator Father Charles Coughlin. Coughlin railed against “Jewish bankers” and spoke favorably of Mussolini and Hitler. His crusade against trade unions, social security and many elements of President Roosevelt's New Deal (Coughlin reportedly called it The Jew Deal). By the early 1940s he was a pariah to Jewish show business and a faded star to gentiles.

This guy and his films have been buried by the Hollywood elite. Literally the man who invented stand-up comedy and modern emceeing. But he dared to cross the jews and now his representative film has been erased from the world. He was cancelled.
>>
>>198598421
It's still up. It's at the hadron collider. Been thoroughly "deboonked" but the explanation is very weak.
>>
>>198599411
only two people have heard the audio...

and the 11k who listen to it on youtube...
>>
File: 1aa28b053ec5c73e.png (933 KB, 1000x562)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>>198598908
>Karla Homolka
She married a black guy after release
>>
>>198598040
that UFO footage James Fox talked about for years now where its these two dudes driving through Nevada and a UFO hovers over them. Apparently they were able to capture the UFO on videotape. The last guy who had it was a complete schizo living in the middle of no where. Supposedly Jake Paul went to meet this dude to secretly record the footage.
>>
>>198598450
that shit got put on steam and pulled off steam because it turned out they were selling illegal copies of the game.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>198598040
>juiciest
Surprised nobody ever mentions the Bianca Devin's sex and murder tape. Yeah, the dude had consensual sex and secretly filmed it then he did the deed right after. Not interested in it for the obvious cheese angle but that would literally be the closest thing to seeing a genuine snuff film. Don't think I could watch it since she was generally interested in him and he was just a total, manipulative psycho nutcase
>>
>>198603324
>coalburner is a psycho
imagine my shock
>>
>>198602141
fake audio, how new are you?
>>
>>198598112
QRD?
>>
>>198598040
Trumpanzees sex tape with Stormy Daniels
>>
>>198599411
I heard the grizzly man death recording a long time ago. I forget which board. I know there are some fakes out there but it was legit.
>>
>>198598354
>Owen Hart fall
I saw that one, how that is lost?
>>
>>198598040
glomar mission, inside footage of the challenger
>>
File: NORM_911 pet goat.jpg (59 KB, 1080x648)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>198598040
Uninterrupted live feeds of 9/11. And any reporting on the 'Israeli' and '[east] German' art students soliciting federal offices for 'art' sales.
>>
>>198600146
>>198600412
>>198600503
There are actually photographs taken on the Titanic as it was sinking to the bottom of the ocean, presumably by a passenger stuck on the ship, over the course of several hours at varying depths. Only a few of them were recovered after floating to the surface, but it's likely the rest are down there preserved in salt water
>>
>>198601505
>Japanese comedy is 100 years behind
wew
>>
>>198604067
I actually remember reading a Fox News on-line article about the art students. That shit was SCRUBBED shortly thereafter.
>>
What sucks about 'lost media' is that we're hitting a depreciating return.
A lot of stuff have been found so it's just getting to the point of stupid 'lost' stuff like kids show pilots or just odd-ball stuff that isn't super interesting.
Worse, since everyone is up their ass about archiving everything - we probably won't have a lot of 'lost' stuff in the future.
>>
>>198603834
I don't want to be put on a list but it had to do with the Tiger Woods drama with his girlfriend being a smokescreen to hide something that happens and happened inside the golf industry
>>
>>198598546
>Oh boy more atrocity propaganda for the goyim, can't wait
The Day the Clown Cried is supposedly terrible and would immediately become /pol/ gif fodder. Literally a clown leading jewish kids to gas chambers. I hope it's released by the library of congress soon
>>
>>198603701
That’s not what happened. He was some friendzoned little beta male who got mad that she kissed some guy and he responded by cutting her head off
>>
>>198604212
lmao I was thinking the same thing this looks like something Seth MacFarlane would come up with. It’s so funny they’re releasing this the same year Israel is deciding to go full genocide. Damn lol
>>
File: IMG_0041.jpg (97 KB, 365x512)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>198604465
>>198604212
holy fuck lol
>>
>>198604592
How is there not a Ben Garrison signature in the corner of that picture?
>>
>>198604115
Japan exclusively copies America from 100-150 years ago. Even anime has a uncanny resemblance to late 19th century/early 20th century illustrations.
>>
>>198601074
Anon, want to show up at UCLA with pitchforks (no torches tho nitrate is delicate) and demand they release it and the other 1930 kino they are hoarding in 2026?
>>
>>198598040
Toolbox killer tapes
>>
File: 20190715_191138.jpg (399 KB, 798x2321)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>198604258
>>198603701
she was a psycho
>>
>>198598185
wasnt the Fox news feed on dailymotion?
>>
>>198606100
well well well
>>
>>198603966
It didn't even air on the PPV, only the people in attendance saw it (which I was). It was recorded but the one copy is locked away at WWE headquarters.
>>
>>198598040
Cameron Diaz BDSM porn tape.

Kathleen Kennedy's The last jedi cameo.
>>
>>198598566
I heard there is one copy in existence in an old archive somewhere. Someone found it like 20 years ago and verified it was complete by holding up the film and giving it a manual look, but was too spooked to spool it up on a machine.
>>
File: 1701662662881942.jpg (267 KB, 841x1200)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
Josef Mengele's midge boiling videos
>>
>>198604067
>'Israeli' and '[east] German' art students soliciting federal offices for 'art' sales
QRD?
>>
>>198604193
>we probably won't have a lot of 'lost' stuff in the future
That's the point
>>
>>198605854
This is the holy grail of my morbid curiosity.
I’m probably wrong, but I really don’t think anything else is comparable to it based on the information available.
>>
File: IMG_6373.jpg (149 KB, 2290x1270)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>198600714
Reminds me of how that Kitchen Nightmares episode with the two Persian brothers running a restaurant in New Orleans (Oceana) got scrubbed from the internet and streaming services because they filed a lawsuit against the network.
Anyone know where to find this in high definition?
>>
>>198604193
That reminds me, the pilot episode of Rocket Power is unavailable to watch anywhere outside of this one museum in LA and in NYC.
>>
>>198598040
Why don't one of you negroids just go to work for the police department that handled this case and then get access to the video and leak it?
You get a slap on the wrist, the internet gets to watch the original femcel off herself.
>>
>>198601608
The film itself is a debunk, it’s perfectly choreographed for the camera dude to look away right when the girl is “stabbed”. Obviously to mask the prop knife. In real liveleak videos and shit they never flinch
>>
>>198606100
ok but if she just had sex with those 6 guys and avoided the weird creepy incel, she wouldn't have been murdered. at the end of the day, the moral of the story is: stay away from weird creepy incel men unless you want to be murdered! which is something every woman knew already. we have to navigate our whole lives around avoiding that type of man. and yes, sometimes it drives us a little crazy. the fault lies with men, always.
>>
>>198606785

There's three tapoes locked away at WWE hq that they will never show but you can find the latter two

>Owen Hart fall and death
>Droz getting paralyzed
>Benoit tribute show (Happened before details came out)
>>
File: 1647465394814.png (68 KB, 223x226)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>198600744
Wait...for real? I clicked on it
>>
>>198605854
I remember there being a youtube video showing people running out of the courtroom while the screams of a young woman were playing in the background, shit was horrifying just from that.
>>
>>198598040
Ultraman Dyna pilot for Fox Kids
4kids dubbed ALL of Tiga's episodes, but only aired a few of them. It would stand to reason that they tried their hand at adapting Dyna, too
>>
>>198600570
>Special Ed
Never got made past the title and general concept.
>>
>>198600089
It was Paul Freeman (Oh there he goes!) who fabricated some of his works, not Patterson
>>
File: FB_IMG_1702347312014.jpg (30 KB, 1080x608)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>198598040
>Twister 1996 commercial featuring Hillary and Bill Clinton
>Animaniacs lost anti-prostitute PSA
>Lisa Nowak interrogation footage where she admits to almost sleeping with a dog
>Milk (2008) lost anti-gay protest scene that featured an actual anti gay marriage hate group that studio accidentally hired
>lost 80s Disney investors tape with the first coined usage of ESG
>Sonny Bono tape filmed a day before accident, shows him acting hectic and complaining about his legs being sore
>Grown Ups 2 lost Cameron Boyce cgi nude scene
>Sue Klebold's first unpublished memoir where she admits she found a grenade and thought it was a toy
-Fantastic 4 2005 - test screening cut that had a pre-deepfake CGI Marlon Brando and Christopher Reeve in a crowd scene, end credits dedicated film to their memory
>Moor Murders lost photograph published in newspapers showing unidentified children playing near burial site a day after murders
Terminator 3 - for your consideration screener that featured full cast encouraging people to vote for Arnie as Govenor or be terminated
> Stomp The Yard 2, straight to DVD sequel that was filmed by a low budget studio that never have the rights to the first film. 25% was filmed and was ordered by a judge to be destroyed
>>
>>198599547
There is no video of it
>>
>>198600570
> Schumacher paparazzi photos from his home
Whats this
>>
>>198608460
You're exponentially more likely to be harmed by an ex than some "incel"
>>
>>198604182
>>198608137
web.archive.org/web/20071029154742/http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2002/05/07/students/index_np.html
>>
>>198606100
>destroying your life and committing murder because you got owned by a discord e-kitten
Loser. I somewhat know his brother too. He becomes mortified whenever someone mentions him.
>>
>>198600714
Wait really? Why?
>>
>>198600570
I know of the uncensored version of Peter falling down the stairs, and the Lois breast expansion scene
What other ones are there?
>>
>>198606100
She deserved it. Thats the main problem with the majority of women today. We let them get away with shit like this without consequences. This cycle will keep repeating until we do something about it and if anyone disagrees then you are part if the problem.
>>
>>198598040
Pat Summerall calling the Jaguars the "Jagoffs" on a random regular season NFL telecast. Not making this one up. Can't prove it, but I hope anons believe me. It was hilarious.
>>
>>198598185
Banned in America #1 1998
>>
>>198598324
You don't really see the dog inside on the footage. The helicoper was too far away. You see the bloody mess from his shotgun blast, though
>>
>>198608509
Big mistake. Reinstall your Microsoft Windows operating system RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>198599811
An unironic Masonic ritual sacrifice
>>
>>198600014
>epstein was fucking the girls himself, he wasn't loaning out his property to other dudes.
lol. lmao.
>>
Velvet Underground 1967 TV performance of 'Guess I'm Falling In Love' from the show 'Upbeat'

audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2UNyDoN_M

not to mention other lost Beatles and Dylan TV performances from the era
>>
>>198600570
>Kobe Bryant Body Video/Cops mocking him
more on this plz
>>198600714
>>198608769
The show might have tipped its hand too heavily that Fieri was a Freemason. Lots of reality TV show contestants are. A winner of X-Factory Australia made a video where he talks about all the secrets of it a few years ago.
>>
>>198608985
Cannot find anything online about this lost season
>>
>>198609057
Other than the fact that it took place, yeah. Very, very weird.
>>
Half of Honey BooBoo season 5 was never released after Mama June's husband turned out to be a pedophile.
>>
>>198609107
Maybe it's not because of Guy, but because of one of the other contestants
Like that one season of Worst Cooks in America that's lost because of its winner killing a baby
>>
>>198609167
MTV probably has a few unaired episodes of "16 and pregnant" where the teen already had a kid when they were younger
Captcha: AGNN (Again)
>>
>>198609177
Not a bad hypothesis, but who in season 2 of Food Network Star would have a similarly dirty reputation? I can't immediately find anyone who did anything to an even remotely similar extent.
>>
>>198609177
Yeah but it’s odd that we don’t even know the reason why the season why scrubbed from existence. Just totally memoryholed with no explanation. And for Guy Fieri of all people
>>
>>198609211
You'd think these tape libraries would be easy to infiltrate and/or hack. I doubt the $18/hr security guards looking after this shit would care that much.
>>
>>198609245
>>198609257
Reggie Southerland has a look to him...
>overly waxy skin
>deer-in-headlights eyes
>pitbull smile
and there's next to no info on him in searches
>>
>>198609257
Right. He's arguably the most famous culinary figure in existence. All anyone can find about the season of that show is an audition tape sent in by Fieri.
>>
>>198609261
MTV is Paramount so, like Nick, there should be some flaw that allows guests to directly access the repositories
>>
>>198609335
https://www.instagram.com/reggies_cookies/

There's a lot of cryptic stuff on here that I'm not sure how to interpret. He last updated a week ago.
>>
>>198609395
His Wikipedia article is also just as sparse as his info on Google searches
>>
>>198609261
There's a history of security guards stealing stuff like props because that pretty easy to do in their position, but since they're replaceable grunts they generally don't know shit about the tech outside of checking surveillance footage. Nobody trained them how to access say Viacoms archives, let alone steal stuff.
>>
>>198609406
>>198609335
His Instagram posts seem to indicate that he's gay and most of them are into some stratum of sick pedo shit. I can't find any direct evidence of that on his public posts, but he has been in and out of rehab. Likes to post pictures of roses. Rosicrucian? Hard to say, but yeah, it's weird that Season 2 of that show has no clips online.
>>
>>198609477
A lot people working these jobs are working well below their skill level, though. There are reasonably intelligent people in low-class occupations. All it takes is one with enough cunning and incentive to leak some good shit.
>>
>>198609535
Also, like in Glass, you could have one new guy who's super-anal about security and makes everything easily streamable and downloadable for "surveillance" purposes
>>
>>198601384
>The 97th Bitter Being
Always pops me kek
>>
>>198606100
I'm sure the guy who murdered her because he felt offended was the actual psycho, but you do you, anon. I assume you'd also kill someone and are not just talk and seethe behind your computer screen.
>>
>>198604199
Stop well poisoning retard
>>198598112
It started out as a meme at the bottom of the conspiracy iceberg but might have something to it
US Presidents are oddly obsessed over golf, some even put millions into golf courts to never play it at all.
What happens on the golf court stats at the golf court
>>
>>198609889
This is meant for
>>198603834
not
>>198598112
>>
>>198604199
Tiger Woods had that car accident that fucked him up more recently. The nature of it was covered up. He was heavily drugged.
>>
File: v_p3_1713834323375.png (840 KB, 832x1216)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
Attenborough's CODEX II. It's the only banned video footage you need.
>>
>>198603324
I bet she daydreams about how to be even more disgusting.
>>
>>198599024
Jewish cosmology is fake and gay glownigger
>>
>>198598040
Will Smith being murdered
>>198598112
You sick fucker.
>>
File: 171411592258671437.jpg (62 KB, 607x505)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
:'(
>>
>>198600157
Those events never actually happened.
>>
>>198598040
The footage of some Muslim faggot trying to stab a priest (cut his own fingers off accidentally lol) that my retarded government is trying to ban the world from seeing for (((some reason)))
>>
>>198608623
>>Sue Klebold's first unpublished memoir where she admits she found a grenade and thought it was a toy
Loool there is no fucking way that's true.
>>
>>198610096
This is not a photo of a dead woman. Homosexuals are encouraged to type "too soon" in response to this image.
>>
>>198608654
Michael Schumacher is a Formula 1 racing icon, smashed his head while skiing and is a vegetable now
there's not a single pic or anything of him in that state
>>
>>198610252
>Redditor thinks the explanation on knowyourmeme or whatever is real
>>
>>198598040
Marilyn Monroe sex tape
>>
>>198598354
i read that as Randy Quaid Grocery Store Shooting and now im disappointed
>>
>>198608693
>>198604182
>According to Le Monde, two of the "students" had traveled from Hamburg to Miami to visit an FBI agent in his home, then boarded a flight to Chicago and visited the home of a Justice Dept. agent, then hopped a direct flight to Toronto -- all in one day.
what the fuck
>>
Professor Alice Roberts made a documentary about wild swimming that culminated in her taking a nice swim. There was a lot of close up footage taken of her parading around with her tits out but the stuff in the final show is cropped so as not to show anything lewd up close, the program did show distance shots of her naked but it is hard to distinguish anything like nipple or minge detail from the distance.

Somewhere there is the close up footage they didn't use.

It is a similar story with Lucy Worsley and a documentary she made about bathrooms where she is bathing fully nude, but with bubbles covering her nipples and minge. At some point there would have been filming but the director saying he would see her large and in-charge erect nipples and virginal, unsullied baby-hole so had to cover them with bubbles.
>>
>>198598040
1997 subway scat snuff film
spyro subway is based off a real video
>>
>>198604592
Its supposed to be available in June
>>
>>198598040
The room full of Epstein's DVDs that the FBI misplaced.
>>
>>198598040
The daisy video from the australian maniac that is thankfully rotting in prison and the Amin meiwes tapes
>>
>>198605854
Yeah, was just about to post about Shirley Ledford's death.

>>198608516
https://youtu.be/PY4YmVi4_LQ?t=1603
>>
>>198598040
The pictures still in the old kodak camera that was lost together with the men who may or may not have reached the top of Mount Everest first. The camera is still on the slopes of the mountain somewhere because they all died. I remember seeing a documentary about it where they found one of the bodies but it didn’t have the camera on it.
>>
>>198611003
>The daisy video from the australian maniac
Some fag posted this once on some (non-4chan) imageboard and everyone had the surprising decency to fuck the thread over enough for mods to delete it. Relatively recently, too, happened in 2021.
>>
I wish Amanda Feilding would just release the full movie since she still has it and has even shown clips of it in various places.
>>
>>198604193
>Worse, since everyone is up their ass about archiving everything - we probably won't have a lot of 'lost' stuff in the future.
Not really, no.
Content disappears from online, and even offline, every day by gigabytes and terabytes. Everything from videos to music to any other data.

>since everyone is up their ass about archiving everything
Who are these everyone? A normie has a tiny HDD/SSD for his operating system, some games and a bit of personal data. 99.9% of people don't archive interesting stuff they find online.
>>
>>198609985
Kek
>>
>>198611643
That’s wild. What if someone got it before them and now some billionaire has it in his bedroom or something? I’ve always wondered how many weird “lost” artifacts are actually on the black market or in someone’s secret private collection
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (22 KB, 306x448)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>198610498
If this was the last thing I saw before getting my brains blown out in a Walmart I wouldn’t even be mad
>>
>>198598112
delete this please
>>
>>198599547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tl4CmTwCog
holy shit guys owen hart is a n
>>
>>198598040
TWO Chubbuck threads running at the same time? I can't believe it, but it feels like old /tv/
>>
>>198606100
>>198608782
>she deserved it
Y’all are bitter little fags, she was a dumb 17 yo slut. I did way worse shit to girls when I was in my 20s. That’s something you grow up to regret or you don’t and you stay a slut. Either way, you don’t die over it.
>>
>>198612335
*lost media thread
>>
>>198612257
Many, many of them.
I'm a small-time collector in a boring nerdy niche. I don't spend huge amounts of money, but I'm a regular in online places where some absolute gigawhale collectors hang out, and I've seen how deep the rabbithole goes. Some of the most sought-after items that people would immediately hand out hundreds of dollars for, or even thousands - not because the item is ultra useful, but because it's ultra rare and hasn't popped up in any auction or deal for many years - can very well be lying in someone's attic, simply forgotten a decade ago because the collector outgrew their hobby back when this item was nothing special, or because they are an autist who just genuinely likes owning it and doesn't want to admit to the community that he has it and that's the end of the story, or because they died and the family thinks the trinket is worthless, etc etc.
And this is a relatively cheap collecting hobby, in general. When you get to items that are worth hundreds of thousands and millions, oh boy.
>>
>>198598040
mythbusters bomb episode
>>
>>198598040
I'm convinced that the Dreamworld surveillance footage is floating around on the surface-level web somewhere. There's no way a tragedy like that happened at theme park ran by teenagers, and not one of those cunts filmed the footage. It's gotta be out there if you look in the right places
>>
>>198608754
Damn. What’s up with him was he an autistic psycho or is the family just fucked up? I remember seeing the pictures that were posted in /b/ the day it happened. She was in his car and nearly cut her entire head off. Shit was flipped upside down and it was hardly recognizable. Maniac shit I tell you.
>>
>>198612364
That’s so fuckin cool. When you think about it almost all of these artifacts are out there somewhere in crazy locations. I guess this is a doxx, idc, but I was working at the old courthouse of this town near where I used to live and I just randomly read this plaque on a pedestal for an old cannon ball. Turns out it was THE FIRST cannonball fired in the Civil War, just chilling on a pedestal in this random ass small town in the South. Absolutely wild she shit people just have lol
>>
swap.avi
>>
>>198610382
Nah sorry, it's not really a dead woman. Sorry to ruin your meme :)
>>
>>198609889
its called a golf course retard ESL
>>
>>198606100
It fills me with a tiny bit of hope that she was brutally murdered. The world's improved, even if the improvement is but a speck.
>>
>>198598040
>no one said Daisy's destruction yet
You all should feel ashamed
>>
>>198600081
>Fucking women, man
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>198612684
It was mentioned twice already. It’s not lost either it’s still floating around on the darkwebs and apparently someone posted it somewhere a few years ago on the open web, probably Reddit.
>>
File: orange.png (506 KB, 750x597)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>198612487
Yeah it's fascinating. And so is the fact that the value of these things is entirely in the person's head. Frankly I couldn't care less about the first ever cannonball fired in the Civil War. It doesn't sound special to me, not even from the historical perspective desu. But it's quite possible that someone out there would pay very good money for it and would put it into a safe room in his house and jerk off to it every day.

An example from my niche: how much would you pay for picrel? It's a transparent orange version of a dodecahedral puzzle, about 9 cm from face to face. Released something like 10 years ago in black and white plastic, and also a small run in this transparent orange. Regular injection molding with plastic, not 3D printing.

People are willing to pay something like $700 for it. Simply because it's rare. It's not even "there's only one copy in existence" rare.
>>
>>198600570
Anyone care to explain this?
>>
>>198612725
>It was mentioned twice already
Your schizo head voices don't count
>>
>>198604085
>it's likely the rest are down there preserved in salt water
>photographs surviving in the highly-pressurized depths of the ocean for 112 years because of 'muh salt water'
This is a strange thing to bullshit about anon, there aren't any photographs taken during the sinking either
>>
>>198612747
I don’t even know wtf that is. Collectors are my favorite kind of autists. I had a liberal college professor who was definitely autistic and I went to his house years ago and found that he had a huge collection of racist shit from around the world like old American WN publications, KKK robes, Nazi shit and he claims it’s so he can “understand hate better” but then went into detail about how cool everything was it was so funny.
>>
>>198612747
I thought your niche was movie props or something lol. Is your hobby just knick nacks?
>>
>>198610164
Seen it when the news first broke. Had no idea he lost his own fingers kek
>>
File: mf8-Deceth-Copter-15.jpg (135 KB, 900x900)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>198612908
>I don’t even know wtf that is.
A twisty puzzle. Like a Rubik's cube except they are generally much more interesting than a classic Rubik's cube. This one is an equivalent of a 5x5x5 but a dodecahedron, called a gigaminx. It's pretty boring as a puzzle, and also it's an old model and there are better ones released since then. And it's a mass-produced thing, not a made-to-order 3D printed thing from an indie inventor. The cost to produce it at a factory was below $10 for sure. But, to own this orange one in 2024, be prepared to shell out hundreds of bucks if you can even find someone who is willing to part with his copy.

>I went to his house years ago and found that he had a huge collection
There's people with collections of *thousands* of puzzles. Possibly a few with low tens of thousands (>10K, <20K). People whose house or apartment has cabinets and cabinets of them. They don't even solve most of them, they just like to own them. I might own every mass-produced octahedron-shaped twisty puzzle, which I think I paid something like ~$1K for in total, but at least I'm glad that I'm not one of those. Also when you dip into made-to-order 3D printed puzzles from indie artisan inventors, that's hundreds per puzzle.
>>
>>198612908
Most people have nazi shit at home right? r-right?
>>
File: 05121909_5af6bd4b9cdae.png (517 KB, 700x733)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>198612927
Puzzles.
>>
>>198613229
You mean like wooden doors and such? I believe mostly everyone does, yes
>>
>>198603834
I remember this story of a journalist who was covering the PGA tour championships or something and opened a door she shouldn't have, saw a bunch of rich guys fucking kids. She dissappeared shortly after and was never seen again. I haven't been able to find any info on it since hearing about it in a context that originally made me assume it was a real story, but with zero source it is very much a rumor. Does this ring a bell to anyone?
>>
>>198598908
>Kiki Camarena torture tapes
CIA has/had a copy as they were the ones recording it
>>
>>198598040
The Kim Stangl video
Son recorded himself calling his mother into his room, saying his "penis hurt" while fully erect and the mom grabs it and strokes it. As far as I know it's the only real footage of incest online, but it's been wiped and is impossible to find
>>
>>198608782
This. Unironically goes for everything
>>
>>198613426
>As far as I know it's the only real footage of incest online
Why do you act as if incest is some horrifying act akin to eating still-alive babies? People do it. It's not that special. It's kind of a big deal, in the sense that most people don't fuck their closest relatives, but it's not a very huge deal that the American society / pop culture seems to paint it as. Even dogfucking is undeniably more niche and far more icky for just about anyone, and there's tons of dogfucking videos out there.
>>
>>198599023
Yeah dude, the only recording they did up there was cctv tier dogshit to send live back to earth. It never crossed their mind to get high quality footage of the greatest feat of mankind.
>>
>>198613598
That 'cctv tier' footage is from 50 years ago you dumb ape
>>
>>198600014
If I was the one paying you, I'd be pissed off at how bad you are at this.
>>
>>198613426
It's absolutely not the only real footage of incest online. It's not even the only famous online footage of incest to be online. There's the guy who was put up for adoption, then his mother found him when he was an adult and they fucked multiple times on camera. You can find that online.
>>
>>198613639
What?
>>
>>198612684
>>198612821
You can't keep blocking out the voices, anon >>198611003
>>198611726
>>
File: 1660048360637985.jpg (2.71 MB, 3000x3750)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
>>198598354
>The Day the Clown Cried
Literal holohoax propaganda.
>>
>>198613691
Do you think they had space in their tiny craft for HD cameras 50 years ago? They were lucky to have enough room for one and considering its small size the quality was incredible for the time
>>
>>198607978
if that were true, they would have scanned it and archived it by now. it's one of the most sought-after lost films
>>
>>198613762
What does that have to do with anything retard?
>>
>>198613813
>>Yeah dude, the only recording they did up there was cctv tier dogshit to send live back to earth.
This, you colossal mongoloid. It was the only recording. Now shut the fuck up
>>
>>198613854
That wasn't me.
>>
>>198600570
>The Apprentice Racist Tapes
>The Simpsons on Fox Kids
>Ed Edd n Eddy "Special Ed"
qrd on these?
>>
>>198613889
>replying to posts without checking the preceding context
double retard. go back to tiktok or whatever zoomer cesspool you crawled out of
>>
>>198598040
For me it’s the Owen Hart death footage, watched that PPV as a kid and even live they managed to cut away.
>>
>>198614063
They didnt cut away. When Owen was thrown off the rafters they were playing and airing a video package. The only people who noticed were the spanish announce team.
>>
>>198613639
Have you not watched a movie from 1960s or before? Are you retarded?
>>
>>198614063
WWE have the footage. They will never release it.
>>
>>198613201
That’s pretty crazy, I’m too stupid to even figure out a rubix cube lol. Are there any that are too complicated for you?
>>
>>198613654
Wew lad what the actual fuck. I’m adopted and I could never imagine doing that even if my mom looked good. I wonder how that conversation went. I guess he looked exactly like her baby daddy did when he was that age idk lol
>>
>>198613531
>>198613654
Obviously there's real incest out there but I meant more real incest accessible to the general public, because 99% of you find online is fake
>>
>CCTV of the 1998 Oklahoma eraser factory incident
>Audio of Tom Hanks getting a blowjob from his son Chet when he was 11
>Squidward’s Suicide
>Suicide Bart
>Shot in Wizard of Oz where hanging corpse of midget is visible in the background
>Footage of Michael Jackson’s ghost at Neverland
>Michelle Obama’s bottom surgery secret recording
>Baron Trump’s 4chan shitposts
>Steve Harvey prostitute snuff film
>>
>>198612345
You underestimate how shitty women can be, especially teenage girls.
>>
>>198598040
The rumoured Leighton Meester footjob video.
>>
>>198614326
Sure. Some in my possession and some others that I don't have but I'm pretty sure I'll have really a lot of trouble with.
But generally, for many puzzles, the absolute basic fundamental idea of how to approach them is more or less the same. There are some available turns on the puzzle. Some of them intersect. If you do only them, then this affects only a small group of pieces - the ones in the intersection and the ones that are temporarily put in this spot by these turns. By combining such sequences of moves, and also "setting things up" in advance by temporarily putting some pieces where it would be easier to manipulate them this way and then undoing these "set up" moves, you can then isolate pieces or groups of pieces and manipulate them more or less individually. But it's usually far from trivial to find useful sequences that do what you want to do.
Speedcubing is a whole different thing, and it's all about drilling execution of known super-efficient algorithms based on a limited set of specific patterns that you can easily notice.
If you really really want to try to solve a Rubik's cube yourself without any hints whatsoever, I suggest buying the following three things:
- Ivy Cube
- Pyraminx
- Jing's Pyraminx by Shengshou/Sengso
- Skewb
Just google them and get any cheap version that you want. This shouldn't cost more than like $15, maybe $20 at most. These four simple puzzles, in this order, will very naturally teach you, progressively step by step, how to "understand" and use the concept that I described above. After that, you should be able to tackle the 3x3 Rubik's cube and solve it yourself - not with one of the speedcubing methods or the dumb beginner methods which are also about memorization of algorithms that someone came up with, but with actual logic. It will be a slow solve but it will be a fully your own solve.
>>
Not lost footage per se but I wish I could see the types of videos I saw on lime wire when I was younger today, not out of a sexual desire just out of a morbid curiosity to see fucked up stuff. I know I technically could still see it but risking ruining my life just to satiate a morbid curiosity isn’t worth it, I’ll just stick to gore.
>>
>>198614326
Also, if you're willing to spend a bit more, get yourself a LanLan Crazy Comet. It looks somewhat mundane-ish at first, but compared to pyraminx and rubik's cube it will blow your mind with a certain thing that it's able to do. The turning quality is eh but that's mostly because it usually comes very unevenly tensioned from the factory. The caps on centers come off, and there are screws with springs underneath that you can easily tension with a screwdriver to make it uniform and nice.
>>
>>198608516
according to eyewitness reports those were jurors who had to go vomit. And we all heard how the FBI uses the tape as training or some shit.
>>
>>198616174
If I’m not mistaken one of the lawyers killed himself
>>
>>198598040
Easy. Elisha Cuthbert sex tape.
>>
>>198612404
Was a normal guy. Just snapped when he met this girl
>>
>>198616318
Damn did she take his virginity and he got heartbroken or something?
>>
>>198612293
kek
>>
>>198601339
>we have nudes of celebs leak, but all these gory crime scene photos and videos in the amount of millions in police HQs around the country with access by millions of low IQ individuals have never leaked

Makes you ponder.
>>
>>198616464
They are all probably on computers not connected to any network and still running XP. They just print them out when they need them.

Police stations get hacked all the fucking time and held for ransom. My counties police station and courthouse got hacked 4 years ago and they shut everything down for two weeks. They always end up paying the ransom to the hacker because it's easier and quicker than the IT guys trying to fix everything. It's like a thing.
>>
>>198601339
Its because it was a fucking hoax, why do you think they tried to destroy Alex Jones over it?
>>
>>198599900
Jamie still mad
>>
>>198616464
There's tons of such footage from, say, Russia (I don't mean the current Ukraine war, just internal crimes). Or Brazil. Or any other place where procedures are more lax. The pics of the shot up classroom with dead kids when that one former student came to the school where he had been bullied with a gun are fairly easily available.
If anything, this makes me quite curious as to how not even one - apparently - less-than-squeaky-clean US cop never leaked similar footage from these discussed massacres on US soil.
>>
>>198598040
River pheonix overdose
>>
>>198598040
The dancing Israelis taped.

The tapes confiscated from the gas station across from the Pentagon on 9/11.
>>
>>198616629
I have a friend whose a cop. The reason is that the only people who have access to the photos are forensics and if they got leaked everyone on the team would get in a fuckton of trouble so they take measures to keep them from getting out.
>>
>>198615622
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>198615622
>>198615914
beautiful autism my friend, thank you
>>
>>198608693
This one always surprised me
I mean until I looked at the history of Jewish usury financial manipulation bribery and blackmail that got them kicked out of hundreds of countries and potentially caused the black plague
>>
>>198608460
>t. responsibility avoider
>>
>>198609686
He's a total psycho, but so was she. I'm just glad it didnt happen to a good girl worth dating, dunno why you're seething about rekt trash.
t. nta
>>
>>198604193
I haven’t bothered to check, but I wonder how hard it is to get access to that shitty Willow show that Disney scrubbed from
D+ after it was a massive flop, and it was worth more to them as a write off than a program taking up server space.
>>
File: LmpwZw (1).jpg (55 KB, 580x580)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>198611901
I use yt dlp to scrape pages for videos that have things I think google will go after
most recently I've only saved youtube videos though, ones where we'll known people make loose handed jokes about "da joos" that should seemingly get them in trouble
or comments by well known figures about topics that could cause a lot of stir and wind up in them disappearing
I don't pay much mind to any of it but it's more of a marker in case they wind up disappearing so that I can be the first one to say "Ha I knew this would happen"
to myself.
But I also archive things like old playboys from .archive before they get removed by morons,
also physics textbooks and medical articles that become politicised from my uni online library in case they seemingly become useful in arguing with someone

as you can tell I have a large social life

here's the bell I broke last week
>>
>>198605854
Just reading the wiki and transcript of that case fucked me up for a week or two. I probably shouldn’t have looked into it when I was in a depressed state.
>>
>>198613201
I got some of these from Japan but they're humorously all one colour
>>
skibidi backrooms rizz
>>
>>198610096
Eeeeeewwww, she's catholic
>>
>>198601384
>Raab Yourself
this one always gets me
>>
>>198617236
ohio gyatt
>>
>>198603949
I know which clip you're referring to and it was definitely fake.
>>
Dyatlov Pass gopro footage
>>
>>198598185
request it on /gif/ I've seen it tons of time
>>
>>198598506
HEEEEEEEEEEY MAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>198617352
kek
>>
>>198616380
Look at the texts the anon posted above. I think that’s what did it for him. He read those and just resolved to kill her
>>
>>198617192
You'll need to elaborate, but if you mean puzzles that are actually functional puzzles but they lack stickers and the sides that should logically be of different color are the same, then it's probably a "force cube". Buy six stickerless ones (where there is differently colored plastic, not black plastic with stickers), disassemble, reassemble into cubes of solid color. Apply stickers, and then you have a fairly unique green cube with stickers, or blue, or red, instead of the boring black.
>>
File: Alice Roberts 1.jpg (111 KB, 800x1047)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>198610633
incredibly based post, and I'm reading waterlog atm due to watching this
>>
>>198617352
That was released a decade ago. Look up Devil's Pass 2013.
>>
>>198600302
m8 there are clips on /gif/ of africans taking bites out of people or chopping them up for consumption, and also some clips of mentally ill faggots cutting their dicks off, one even puts it in his mouth after.

The Meiwes tapes would have been over the top back in 2002 when it happened but by now anybody whose been on this site, let alone all the goreclip ones has seen way worse.
>>
>>198600014
Got a little break from justifying the ethnic cleansing of Gaza and the West Bank?
>>
>>198598040
Michelle Obamas cock after her dress was swaying exiting an airplane on a French tarmac
>>
>>198598040
The Epstein files.
>>
>>198603701
>the dude had consensual sex and secretly filmed it then he did the deed right after.
nice cuck headcanon you got there.
dude filmed her at some point in the past when she sold her ass to him for drugs, which is how this balding fatso ever managed to get a whiff of her in the first place.
Then she friendzoned him and had him drive her and chad to a concert, fatty mcbeta did it but got mad on the way back and slit her throat in a fit of incel rage.
>>
>>198606100
>2017
that's like 3 years before her murder and she would have been like 13/14.
She met the incel beta murderer like 4 months before he killed her. So either this is her dm to some other guy who never killed her or fake as fuck.
>>
>>198612345
>You don't die over it
She sure did. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You should count yourself lucky that one of the girls you fucked over didn't put one in your head
>>
>>198604592
Unironically what was he thinking
>>
>>198604085
>Only a few of them were recovered after floating to the surface,
He had a Polaroid? You're so retarded you must be a zoomer.
>>
>>198598185
https://archive.org/details/danielvjonessuicide
>>
>>198599024
>Moon landing is fake
>Oh yeah also just letting you know I'm a flat earther
Well poisoning kike
>>
>>198598040
Grizzly man getting rekt by that bear
>>
>>198598354
>frazzled.rip
Remember when the website had a countdown for when the video would get leaked and it ended up being some unknown conservative e-celeb trying to sell a book or some shit
>>
>>198599411
>come out here I’m getting killed out here!
https://youtu.be/c412hqucHKw?si=ciGTyq06sriYAQRi&t=17
>>
>>198614156
Do you not understand how big and fragile those cameras were and how tight the lander was for space/weight?
>>
>>198598908
>Steve Irwin's death
i've seen it or i've seen someone being stabbed by a ray tail as a demo for what irwins death would have been like. i don't know how many people are killed by ray tails to the chest but i have seen one on film.
>>
>>198598040
lol superman
>>
>>198616302
As I recall, it was the guy in charge of prosecution, who had to see and hear everything.
>>
>>198600014
Holy shit dude, get demoted already, you're awful at this.
>>
Kate Beckinsale Justin Bieber sex tape, ca. 2010
>>
>>198618111
It’s supposed to be released soon I think
>>
not 'lost' obviously but was that one image of some camper that had been killed and whose whole leg had been eaten to the bone [that was often spread around as tim treadwell but was nonetheless likely the result of a similar bear/wild animal attack] actually real?
>>
>>198598040
Did you know three of Seth MacFarlane's animated shows, Family Guy, American Dad and Cleveland Show, surprisingly have a bunch of lost media? These include:
>Family Guy: Video Game (Unreleased Gamecube and Wii versions)
>Family Guy Online (Lost MMORPG)
>Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (lost Wii and 3DS versions. Prototypes exist)
>Lost Cleveland Show game (developed by Activision and Heavy Iron)
>Lost American Dad game (developed by Activision and Heavy Iron)
>Family Guy original full pilot (1998)
>American Dad original full pilot (2003)
>Lost Family Guy mobile games
>Lost American Dad mobile games
>Samsung Doorways (lost Family Guy AR game 2018)
>Road to Rhode Island extended Dr. Amanda Rebecca scene NSFW (full)
>American Dad video game (2008; for the PS2, PS3, XB360, Wii)
>Lost Paul Reubens cameo audio (Star Wars: It's a Trap)
>In Harmony's Way w/ Brian Griffin's appearance
>Laura Prepon's original recordings as Hayley Smith
>Nia Long's S2 Cleveland Show recordings
>Lost assets for Animation Throwdown and Warped Kart Racers (two Animation Domination crossover games w/ FG and AD)
>Other FG, AD and CS deleted scenes
Some are unconfirmed (even deemed to some as fake), but most of them are completely lost. How could Seth's famous shows spawn so many lost media? You would think fans would dig them up or ask developers
>>
File: _130975765_maccaa[1].jpg (42 KB, 976x549)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>198612487
>>198612364
Paul McCartney's main bass guitar was found in a random attic in London almost 60 years since it got stolen back when the Beatles were touring. The guy who owned it had inherited it from his dead brother and just thought it was an old piece of junk so it laid there for who knows how long. Then the guy himself died and the wife just so happened to have the brain to check the serial numbers and shiet and so she managed to give it back to Paul who gave her something in the upper six figures as a thanks. The instrument is estimated to be worth $10-15m.
>>
>>198613754
Provide further proof, articles etc. Anyone can slap images with texts together and claim it proof.
>>
>>198618730
>she managed to give it back to Paul who gave her something in the upper six figures as a thanks.
Money laundering, no stringed piece of equipment is worth that much, even considering potential sentimental value. Either that or it had finger prints from the old Paul and he knew it
>>
>>198618361
>Do you not understand how big and fragile those cameras were and how tight the lander was for space/weight?
So much for the "Hassleblad technology." 1- indeed.
>>
>>198598040
I've been looking for a copy of The Grifter for almost my entire adult life. I'm starting to believe it's lost forever.
>>
>>198598112
>duct tapes your hands together so you can't type.
You know what you did...
>>
>>198618830
>no stringed piece of equipment is worth that much
Nigga what? only art fetches higher prices than old instruments lmao. Just look at all those Stradivarius violins which are all in the two digit millions and theres like several dozens of them in circulation. Don't you think the bass that the biggest and most important modern band played would also fetch a similar price? There have been tons of times where old instruments have resurfaced and fetched big money from either the original artist or collectors.

The guy from smashing punpkins got his guitar back after it was stolen decades ago and paid an undisclosed sum for it. Same happened recently with the guy from Alter Bridge who had his guitar re-sold to him after it was stolen 20 years ago from a van.
>>
>>198601417
>I know what they did and still do
Source: trust me bro, I just KNOW
>>
>>198598908
>then there was a Major who for some fucking reason dropped a ton of high quality recordings into the English Channel.

I don't know the details on this, but off the top of my head, could it be something along the lines of
>jesus fucking christ this is so horrific that we have to destroy the tapes, otherwise if the domestic population sees this nobody will willingly join the army
Only reason I'm saying this is that the whole bg deal with vietnam was the extent to which the brutality of war was captured on warfare and broadcast back home by the free press, whereas in previous wars almost nobody except actual combat veterans would have actually seen the reality of war behind heavily staged propaganda footage that glorified it.
>>
>>198619220
*the extent to which the brutality of war was captured on FILM
>>
>>198618990
>Nigga what? only art fetches higher prices than old instruments lmao. Just look at all those Stradivarius violins which are all in the two digit millions and theres like several dozens of them in circulation
Money laundering
>>
i'm not going to look but I remember all those
>duct tape challenge
videos. I remember thousands of them got scrubbed from youtube
>>
>>198619496
what's that?
>>
>>198617124
do you have the 3 busy debras video?
>>
File: 1567057275998.gif (29 KB, 220x264)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>198598040
>What would be the juiciest lost footage out there?
billions of hours of peak amateur content before the PH purge
>>
>>198619864
There's this one video I'm convinced went with it. It's this nurse giving a guy a blowjob, with the pretext being that it's for a sperm sample. The thing is, the acting, the girl, etc idk the whole thing was just perfect. She was some nice pretty american/european chick doing an amateur video. Now all the videos that remain are hypersexualised commercial videos of "nurses" (eastern european prostitutes in halloween costumes) frenetically shagging some hulk. Fuck that.
>>
>>198601608
Anyone have link?
>>
File: over.jpg (116 KB, 479x641)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>198619864
>>198620046

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.