[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jim Carrey.jpg (34 KB, 710x636)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>narcissist
>takes psychedelics that are supposed to kill your ego
>inflates his ego instead and he is now an even bigger narcissist

What a prick.
>>
im only interested in his movies which are great
>>
>>198599013
>Jim Carrey
He hasn't been in anything good for two decades.
>>
>>198599057
he was great in the first sonic movie. i havent seen the other one
>>
>>198599013
yeah dudes an npd case for sure. watching him go insane when he was talking to Norm was peak embarrassing. he's a wackadoo
>>
>>198599076
Yeah hes good in that aswell. Yes Jimmy gave that woman an std and then gave her presciption meds which made her off herself but we all make mistakes. He grew abeard and was acting enlightened around that time then just dropped the act and went back to normal.
>>
>>198599140
i still think about roconnaissance
>>
>>198599013
I wish more people into movies would watch Beyond the Black Rainbow. We need to get past this boomer misunderstanding of psychedelics being a flowery thing for hippies or to become enlightened. Ancient warrior cultures would take them before they went on blood curdling raids and shit, psychedelics are way more complex. Even psilocybin can bring out some of your darkest traits if you approach psychedelics with such naivety.

It makes complete sense that molly or acid would make someone a more pathological piece of shit when they were pathological and a piece of shit before.
>>
>>198599183
I took shrooms and any identity faded and 'i' knew 'i' was just the universe experiencing itself and there was was no real person in anyone and it made me have panic attack then I stayed at a friends house and woke up feeling fine but the following few days were some of the most peace I've ever felt
>>
>>198599279
They can be extremely helpful. But they can also be used like a tool used in bizarre and ignoble ways.
>>
Didn't he give his twenty year old gf herpes then maybe kill her or drive her to suicide?
>>
>>198599183
This is absolutely true

The positive aspects of psychedelics are only as good as your willingness to change. If you're committed to becoming a better, wiser person, then a drug like psilocybin can make it easier. If you're a narcissist who takes psychedelics because you want to impress people with your Third Eye, then you're probably gonna continue being a narcissistic piece of shit.
>>
>>198599183
>Even psilocybin can bring out some of your darkest traits if you approach psychedelics with such naivety.

I did shrooms for the first time about a year ago after spending my entire life being afraid of them, it's my favorite altered state experience that I've ever had.

I expected to have some bad freak out, because I've got horrific anxiety due to reasons I won't get into here, and weed just makes me uncomfortably paranoid for that reason, but mushrooms were a wholly positive experience. It's hard to explain, but it felt like my mind jumped to a different track, if that makes any sense, and my mental approach to everything was different, in a positive way. I no bullshit think that they at least helped me to get out of a really bad psychological state that I had been in for probably five years up to then, and therapy and SSRIs hadn't done jack.
>>
>>198599013
Ego death isn't real. The altered state of consciousness on shrooms (or weed if you're a weakling) will give you a sense we're all one fractaled in the same forever mass but it doesn't change that you're still stuck in your mind separated from others even if you feel one with everything outside. Having a sense of pride made us work, and making the excuse you don't work because of your ego death just means you're a lazy fuck
>>
>>198599013
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHTY THEN!
>>
K hole then tell me ego death isn't real.
>>
>>198599057
Kidding was fantastic
>>
>>198599013
rare example of a man with Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>198600075
Glad to hear it, man. I wish more people who deal with depression and anxiety would take psilocybin. The world would be a much better place.
>>
>>198600105
>you're still stuck in your mind separated from others
This is an illusion that can be destroyed while under the effects of certain psychedelics, especially if the dose is strong enough. But to your point, after the drug wears off, it would be impossible to maintain this state of mind and be able to survive.

It's also worth noting that ego death is possible during deep states of meditation. It's like deep sleep but with an awareness of being.
>>
>>198599057
>He hasn't been in anything good for two decades.

Built a career ripping off Jerry Lewis schtick. Every bit the narcissistic tool Jerry was.
>>
I’ve taken shrooms a few times, up to 2 mg, and it wasn’t a big deal. Comparable to something I could get from edibles, at least in how it affected my state of mind, it made my body slightly agitated and hot feeling and uncoordinated.
>>
>>198599013
Just staying true to his roots by talking out of his ass.
>>
>>198600796
>2mg
well theres your problem, you took 2 miligrams when you need to take 3.5 GRAMs to have a nice trip
>>
Try watching this and let me know how far in after Jim Carrey gets on you get to before cringing out

https://archive.org/details/Norm_Macdonald_Live/Norm+Macdonald+Live+-+S03E14+-+Norm+Macdonald+with+Guest+Jim+Carrey.mp4
>>
>>198600828
oh sorry i meant 2 grams, it actually feels like quite a lot to eat even with some chocolate
>>
>>198600796
I'm pretty sure you mean "grams". 2 mg would have no psychedelic effect whatsoever.
>>
File: 1713669757372523.png (295 KB, 658x901)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>ego death
I don't know that this means.
>>
>>198600701
This
>>
>>198601030
it means becoming a democrat
>>
>>198601030
It's the destruction of the illusion that you're a distinct individual separate from other things. It's a pure consciousness without divisions.

Ultimately, it's something you have to experience to fully understand.
>>
>>198599183
>>198599279
>>198599826
>>198600075
>>198600755
kys stonerfags
>>
File: jim carrey.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1090)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>
>>198601157
I’ve had it, it’s overrated as an experience. God is unironically evil. There’s nothing that says God has to be good. God made this universe so that all of our existence would one day die and not matter at all. He’s a sociopath playing with us like we’re Sims.
>>
>>198601178
He looks so much better with short hair
>>
File: 1683243818755725.jpg (93 KB, 680x834)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
Best thing he ever made was this
>>
>>198599183
The creeps just had bad trips in my experience. Maybe it needs a whole crew of them to actually act out something awful.
Honestly, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is the best representation of the experience I've seen.
>>
>>198601192
>God made this universe so that all of our existence would one day die and not matter at all
I strongly disagree.

We are portions of omniscience (the "creator") whose purpose is to realize the optimal state of being (aka heaven). This process is necessary because truth/perfection/bliss doesn't exist in a vacuum and therefore needs to be eternally realized.

I believe the ego death one experiences on psychedelics is only a taste of the supreme being. It takes more work to ascend than just tripping balls.
>>
>>198601030
It's an inadequate way to describe an experience similar to psychosis. The other anons were also correct, I just thought that should be mentioned.

>>198601173
I don't smoke weed or anything. Psychedelics really helped me.
>>
>>198599013
>>inflates his ego instead and he is now an even bigger narcissist
Basically every person that says they have removed their ego.
>>
>>198601281
Ngl that's pretty funny
>>
>>198601330
Yeah bro congratz on opening your minds eye or whatever
come snuggle with the cosmos while I unite the clans to protect the unobtainium against steven lang
>>
>>198601030

There's a lot of hippy dippy bullshit surrounding it but it's mainly the ability to truly think outside of oneself and to perceive the world objectively instead of viewing everything through your own personal lens of needs and wants. People act like it's some magical thing that you need to blast your brain with drugs to achieve but with some IQ and effort anyone can attain it.

Imagine a state of being beyond you thinking where your next meal or coom comes from.
>>
>>198599013
>inflates his ego instead and he is now an even bigger narcissist
I know someone exactly and he might be the most insufferable person on earth
>>
>>198599500
It was chlamydia. Which apparently is a tricky STD as the infected may show no symptoms and can carry it for a long time without antibiotic treatment. But it's curable. Biggest threat to women is it may cause infertility. Tbf his gf/dead woman sounded looney tunes to begin with.
>>
>>198601318
The second law of thermodynamics guarantees the heat death of the universe. God made us to die with awareness of our ultimate fate. He is evil. Him being evil solves the problem of evil in a God created universe. Goodness existing is a cosmic joke to make existence that much crueler. If I was a good God, I would not design the universe as he did. I would design the universe to be like this if I was evil.
>>
>>198599135
Hes always been insane, from the beginning. If you are talking about Norm from SNL he is actually the most sane person I can think of so it would be a balance
>>
File: ems.jpg (206 KB, 800x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
watch Kidding
>>
>>198599013
Hate this fucker. If he is so non-ego, why not give up his riches and go back to being a janitor?
>>
I get the bad feeling Jim Carey may go the same as Robin Williams
>>
>>198599013
yeah hes a prick but hes right about vaccines and actually has the balls to say it publicly, Covid proved him correct. I hope many people listened to him and stopped jabbing themselves with big pharma poison.
>>
>>198599183
That movie sucked so bad and if you thought it was anything except surface level wankery then you should stop taking drugs before your brain gets any smoother.
>>
>>198601364
You're just some gay retard online.
>>
>>198601427
>The second law of thermodynamics guarantees the heat death of the universe
Heat, energy, stuff... all illusory. All matters of perception.

The idea of a universe that begins and ends makes absolutely no sense. Where did all the quantum flippity flap come from? And where did the source of the temporal universe come from? It must be self-created, right? But how? I think the only solution is to tie in the "creator" with the temporal universe into a cohesive whole in which the source creates itself through its creations, namely the souls (embodied portions of its consciousness).

Consider this:
If we live in a closed system entirely made of information (matter, anti-matter, dark energy, etc), the information could not be static or impervious to influence at any point in space because an unchanging and/or self-contained state could neither interact with nor support anything. Therefore, the ultimate source of existence would have to be both stable and non-material because nothing that's subject to change could be self-created - i.e. the conditions that the source must rely on for its existence must be a spontaneously generated, temporal manifestation of its will to exist in perfection.
>>
>>198601610
Better that than being high off my own farts thinking my word is gospel because I huffed some shrooms at some point.
You fags are all the same preaching as if you've achieved gnosis.
>>
>>198601473
Rich leftists live in a disingenuous smiling bubble. They will actually say and do the most brutal shit while telling you not to be negative lol
>>
File: screenshot104.png (1.38 MB, 1366x768)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>198601432
yeah do this
>>
>>198601578
It was mostly surface level, but that's still deeper and more honest about psychedelics than boomslop. For every 10 or 20 guys psychedelics will help, there are those like Jim Carey who will just become even bigger cunts largely because of the drugs.
>>
>>198601670
No, no I don't think you are and I never posted any pseud shit like that. You have it horribly wrong.
>>
>>198599013
I think there is this thing called the ego of not having an ego or something like cult leaders and people who think they have spiritually ascended get it.
>>198599076
>Sonic movie
what is the appeal of watching these things???
I could watch a Pokemon movie maybe if my internet failed and it showed on TV and I was bored out of my mind because I played the games as a kid and also watched some of the anime. Why do people like Sonic what is the appeal??? Is it like My Little Pony or something???
>>
>>198601670
Man who has smelled his own farts for too long without fresh air. Its rntirely possible, but people of any religion love the stank of their own farts and will try and tell you their god created that flavor
>>
File: screenshot130.png (929 KB, 1300x734)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>198601720
they are simply good movies
>>
>>198599013
Jim Carrey is a very talented actor and a very good guy. One of the last legends of the golden 80s90s era
>>
>>198601514
>please talk about vaccines guys
Ffs find a hobby, bro
>>
>>198601720
>what is the appeal of watching these things???
Literally Jim Carrey
>>
>>198599183
The last time I took shrooms I got absolutely bodied by my conscience and made it out via the power of friendship and those cramp warmers for women.
I have sins that were forgiven in good faith, and because I'm retarded/schizophrenic I see that bad trip as my conscience or the universal collective unconscious serving me up the punishment
For days I could smell death (not literally, but theres a phantom scent that I associate with my own mortality)
>>
>>198601720
You sound like a real boring cunt
People like the Sonic movies because they're fun, humorous harmless flicks
Quality popcorn movies
>>
>>198602007
What does death smell like bro
>>
>>198601432
Was it actually good?
>>
Jim Carey is a fuckin weirdo. As a weirdo I can understand. You cant understand the behavior. My ex wife and current gf know, sometimes people do weird shit when they are left alone. I think Carey had a little too much isolation to play with..which can make you bonkers
>>
>>198601030
It’s supposed to describe completely ceasing to perceive yourself as an individual but I’m skeptical that it’s even actually possible
>>
>>198599013
this seems to be what happens with retards who take psychedelics. they don't become enlightened, just deluded and blinded to their own ego. it reminds me of autists who think they don't have emotions
>>
>>198601720
>what is the appeal of watching these things???
The studio changing that crappy Sonic design and turning around what was arguably going to be the biggest disaster for Sonic Team into a modestly successful franchise brought a lot of attention to it.
The 3rd film will be based on Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube which was immensly popular with late millennials/zoomers.
>>
>>198601691
>>198599183
Nah it sucked and has no redeeming value
your broscience joe rogan webinar on psychedelics and "umm epic warriors 2 billion years ago tribes" was equally gay and shitty
>>
>>198602033
Sulfurous gas and rotten meat. Quite foul. Never walked past a dead thing by the road? Think like x10 for a human body.. I only know because of my time overseas a hot decomposing corpse smells like..luckily there was some wind
>>
>>198602013
I have my tastes and I do not like children's movies. I was genuinely curious if people watched these as a sort of joke (like LMP) or actually enjoyed them.
>>
>>198600779
>illusion that can be destroyed while under the effects of certain psychedelics
>If I personally take enough drugs, I CAN be in someone else's mind
It's all in your fucking mush brain dipshit
The level of hubris that stonefags have
>>
>>198602033
Strong stench that reminds me of ammonia or what I'd imagine embalming fluid to smell like it
Whenever I smell it everything around me feels sterile and cold, like a morgue.
P spoopy, but I treat it as if it were just schizo thoughts
I've almost died multiple times to silly things like alcohol poisoning and car crashes,
Its like my bodies grown familiar with death, and I know I've long since accepted and mourned my own death.
>>
File: grinch.gif (3.56 MB, 526x640)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB GIF
>>198599013
>>
>>198602081
>The 3rd film will be based on Sonic Adventure 2 for the Gamecube which was immensly popular with late millennials/zoomers.
Oh ok So it's like Advent Children for Sonic fans or something kind of?
Anyways, I'm European and no one here owned a Gamecube so Sonic is not really a big thing.
>>
>>198600787
Jerry wrote and directed almost all of his solo films, and many of them are terrific. He invented APB and the video village in film. He was a genius. Jim Carrey is a clown and nothing more.
>>
>>198601670
>huffed shrooms
opinion disregarded, you are a retard and have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>198602181
Nah. You think death is a familiar concept untill youve smelt it. Blood, iron, copper, literal shit, and the worst part the confusion of the person while its happening. Stay at home anons, while you can.. shit gets real fast when you are pretty much killing for money
>>
>>198601030
You percieve the world through mechanisms in your body, and psychedelics makes you aware of it
Like when someone say "You are now breathing manually" or "blinking manually", basically you take over the autopilot of minor functions
Well, psychedelics say "You are now hearing and seeing and sensing the world manually. But I'm gonna scramble it up lol", and the drug takes over the autopilot sensory recovery, and you realize you are just a collection of walking radars
>>
>>198601281
What
no shot that was Carrey's drawing
no fucking shot
>>
Does anyone remember the schizo anon who made a million infographs about how Jim Carrey is an abuser, killed his old girlfriend and then linked to a lengthy blogpost alleging he's a serial killer who killed Kurt Cobaine? Or did I just dream that
>>
you've never taken drugs
>>
>>198602159
>If I personally take enough drugs, I CAN be in someone else's mind
That's not what I'm suggesting. I'm saying these divisions (inside/outside, me, you) are illusory.

What do you think you are? You can't be the body. The body is made up of stuff that's not the body, and it's perpetually returning to something that's not a body - therefore, you don't really possess a body. You can't be your memories, right? Those events don't exist anymore, and they're all based on illusions anyway.

So, what is the self?
>>
>>198601430
yeah I was talking about that Norm. He had Jim on his show in like 2019 and or something and Jim was having mental breakdown during it. At one point he literally screams at the top of lungs at norm and looks like he's about to kill him then started laughing
>>
>>198602159
look up intrinsic nature and how it's not possible. the self can't actually exist
>>
>>198602380
I am the machine in charge of upkeeping and preserving the body.
It serves my function that the body live as long as possible, like in a symbiotic relationship.
He's there to be a bunch of meat, and I'm ethereal inside taking control over it and trying to not make it self destruct.
What's "illusory" about it
>>
>>198602283
No one can be prepared for their last day on earth anon, I'm not claiming to be stoic at the end
But the last car crash I wasn't driving and I saw the Delano barreling towards us too fast to avoid, and to this day I'm glad my friend (who was driving) didn't see me smile at it.
I drew a large amount of blood in a work accident recently, and I don't think I've laughed harder in years.

There is an extraordinarily small amount of people legitimately better off dead I am one of them, and no I'm not suicidal.
Sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to muster the strength to fight her off when she comes for me, knowing full well I don't deserve to win
>>
>>198602465
Nah.
Guess what?
Two people are different
boom
owned
I win
>>
>>198599183
a bipolar friend of mine killed himself after a month of doing psychedelics
>>
>>198602509
lol they started my deathclock too
>>
>>198602506
I said actually for a reason, meaning not in any actual understood reality beyond illusory image. by self I meant something that constitutes intrinsic nature. You and someone else don't do that. Nothing in the universe does
>>
Got some 220ug tabs recently, gonna fuck around and find out this weekend.
Last time I did LSD I saw Aphex Twin live in a field, was the best night of my life
>>
>>198601427
you're meant to be good regardless of an overwatching eye. whether we were created or not we were all dragged into this reality, into the same boat, so as much as is possible, just be kind and excellent to one another.
>>
>>198602147
>I cant enjoy something and I am completely unable to comprehend how others might like something I dont
>>
>>198602495
>You and someone else don't do that. Nothing in the universe does
Well, this dude does
>>198602495
checkmate
>>
>>198602065
It's 100% possible my man. It's a total game changer, too. it's not just hippy bs. it needs to be experienced at least once by everyone
>>
>>198602105
dilate
>>
>>198602565
>intrinsic nature
yeah they are intrinsic differences between one thing and another thing
the main difference being that they aren't the same
because if they were the same
why are they different?
I win again
get so shit on you fucking chicomm retard
>>198602655
projecting tranny
>>
File: Abby-Hensel-Married.png (70 KB, 707x398)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
what kind of thoughts do you think they would have on shrooms?
>>
>>198602495
>I am the machine in charge of upkeeping and preserving the body
Where's this machine?

>He's there to be a bunch of meat, and I'm ethereal inside taking control over it and trying to not make it self destruct
You lost me here.

The way I see it, the body is the machine. Consciousness (the formless "driver" behind all the information) is not a machine, not subject to change, and not temporary - therefore, I believe its the consciousness that is absolutely real.
>>
>>198602503
Lighten up, Francis.
>>
>>198602585
>Last time I did LSD I saw Aphex Twin live in a field, was the best night of my life
I love Aphex Twin, but this does not sound like a good idea to me. His shows can be pretty dark and intense.
>>
>>198599013
i just wish he wasn't such a libshit. better off shutting up about politics
>>
>>198602779
Its the mental illness in me you fanumtax chudflake not knower
>>
>>198602638
>it needs to be experienced at least once by everyone
I love how your recommendation for it explicitly denies what it is supposed to reveal.
>supposed to be the eternal state, it only lasts for a few moments
>supposed to remove ego, every individual that does it remains an individual
>>
>>198602503
Lol ive lost prolly at least a couple pints of blood just leaking (lol Army). And you arent wrong.. when you start getting a little funky you arent wrong. I did some weird shit.. Like I was drunk but no fun..
>>
File: 1489991596156.jpg (101 KB, 663x767)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>198599013
He was responsible for his girlfriend's death then went nuts afterwards. Not so complicated once you know about it, folks.
>>
>>198602813
Being there was a ton of different vibes. It did get dark, it got atmospheric, it got chaotic. All the different emotions and sounds and just witnessing that moment was a couple thousand other people was unforgettable. It was so amazing, honestly. The best live music event I’ve ever been to.
>>
>>198602729
Imagine a bad trip where you literally have another head attached to your body.
>>
>>198602746
>Where's this machine?
In a nebulous state of a projection within the brain. Like Cloud storage. Without me, the body can't sustain itself. Without me, the body can't move.
The body can be completely destroyed, and I can survive on brainpower. Now, if the brain is destroyed, the body can't survive without me.
It's pretty reasonable to assume I am the machine moving my body (which is just a bunch of existing, real inert meat)
>>
>>198602892
Worst part was no actualy combat and being shot at like they romaticize all the time.. just a damn bomb that threw shrapnel in my leg and lucky my shit wasnt shredded
>>
>>198601281
Shia made that dumbass
>>
>>198602986
Well we all shit ourselves when we die, so theres really no such thing as a romantic death.
A bit of gallows humor goes a long way in easing it up
>>
>>198602949
>In a nebulous state of a projection within the brain. Like Cloud storage. Without me, the body can't sustain itself. Without me, the body can't move.
Here, it sounds like you're talking about the soul, in which case we'd be on the same page.

>The body can be completely destroyed, and I can survive on brainpower. Now, if the brain is destroyed, the body can't survive without me
Here, you lost me again.

>It's pretty reasonable to assume I am the machine moving my body (which is just a bunch of existing, real inert meat)
If I'm understanding you correctly, perhaps "machine" isn't the optimal word. A machine consists of multiple parts performing different functions - and I don't think the source of existence would fit this description. And make no mistake, it's the source (one source) that drives all effects.
>>
File: jim carrey text.jpg (22 KB, 316x421)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>198602910
I'm thinking about his cock today
>>
>>198603322
Lol if the last text was a direct follow-up, it's literally psychopathic
>>
>>198599013
Why is everyone who does psychedelics the biggest douchebag if they are supposed to kill your ego?
>>
>>198601030
teenagers, scammers/manipulative people, democrats all use it to mean something different and to sound cool/profound or to trick you. You just need to know when you hear someone say it you can treat that person like a child spouting nonsense.
>>
>>198603454
I've done psychedelics and I'm only a 3rd degree douchebag, so maybe do some more research on the side effects, k?
>>
>>198603431
If it was anyone else, I would think it was a bad shop, but I can picture him having that type of follow up
>>
>>198602879
Yes yes, it's all a rich tapestry. You could just kys, you know. Then you wouldn't be trolling this thread with le edgelord character, angsty 14-year old. Now put the tablet down, it's not Friday yet mister!
>>
>>198599076
I walked out of that piece of shit
>>
>>198603147
I am the operating system to my body's electric car, if you'll like that better than machine that I admit is pretty broad.

>The body can be completely destroyed, and I can survive on brainpower.
>Here, you lost me again.
As per the banned experiments of nazis on eugenics, we can be pretty sure that we can live as floating heads like in Futurama, but so far nobody has ever lived without a head.
I'm not being esoteric here, it's pure medical reseach and a known fact
I don't know if you can call the thing a soul or not, but it's pretty conclusive that whatever it is, it's on the brain

That logically follows, that the body is just random meat and we may as well not need it, as atrophy on 0g on space would suggest.
>>
>>198599013
He killed his gf.
>>
>>198603665
Look even if I were trying to larp as an edgelord you're the one telling people to kill themselves over it
You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>198603929
Lol what a soft faggot. Also kys.
>>
>>198603748
>I am the operating system to my body's electric car
An operating system is still something that contains multitudes. This would be like the body, itself, not what created it - and again, it's what creates the body that truly drives it, not the body itself. The body is just an illusory manifestation of of an ineffable source.

>but it's pretty conclusive that whatever it is, it's on the brain
The brain serves as a vessel for consciousness, but it's not the consciousness itself.

As I said earlier itt, nothing that's constantly changing or prone to fluctuation can be self-created. But there has to be a changeless, self-created foundation for all of existence (something on which to build) - and what could be totally stable and self-created other than a perfect consciousness (omniscience)? Therefore, everything we experience is essentially like an interplay between the generative force of omniscience, the limits it sets, and the actualization of these things by means of its embodied portions (aka souls).
>>
uh ackshully James (I call him James) is a warrior against Drumpf's tyrannical fascism that seeks to enslave the vaginas of all women and he wants to kill a black guy too
>>
>>198604276
>Then you wouldn't be trolling this thread with le edgelord character, angsty 14-year old.
>>
>>198599013
you just don't like his politics to bee onest w you
>>
>>198602887
You being caught up with language doesn't matter to anyone else my man. It's just you playing a game with language with yourself because you can't think clearly enough. Sorry lol

I didn't claim anything about any eternal state and you stating 'remaining and individual' totally proves you have no idea what I was saying
>>
who says he takes psycodelics?
>>
>>198600105
>(or weed if you're a weakling)
weakling alert
You felt the need to bring it up.
>>
>>198601720
>Is it like My Little Pony or something???
yes. both the sonic and mlp fan base are largely autistic
>>
>>198599013
Didn't his wife or girlfriend or something die recently before this interview happened?
>>
>>198599183
You're talking boomers who dropped some tablets to write or make a piece of something. At that point in their lives as memorialized by their works, they were barely middle-aged liberal arts artfags who were just guinea pigs for something without long term side effects documented.
>>
>>198604452
>largely autistic
just like my islanders
>>
>I drew a large amount of blood in a work accident recently, and I don't think I've laughed harder in years
damn you're sick and twisted bro
real DAMAGED shit
>>
File: 1668458912913172.png (39 KB, 775x525)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>198602729
>what if like, they're all the freaks, and we're the normal ones?
>>
File: 1644084295284.jpg (40 KB, 565x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>198602887
>ego death is just supposed to make you perfect but people who have it aren't perfect lol ego death is just mumbo jumbo
That is literally all you said.
You got mad that you haven't taken it and someone said that you need to
You're a little bitch. go take shrooms and feel no self you dumb nigger
>>
>>198599013
I cannot sanction his buffoonery
>>
File: R (5).gif (1.91 MB, 498x249)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>198604411
I'm 42. You lost.
>>
>>198604561
Watch out, better not cut yourself on his edge.
>>
>>198604609
>go take shrooms and feel no self you dumb nigger
Lmao
>>
>>198604647
Don't forget, we're here forever. Wishing you a happy early 43'rd. :)
>>
>>198602344
the graphics maker was my friend. my friend isn't serial killer anon, they discovered some incriminating creepy shit about JC long after serial killer anon first appeared. my friend and serial killer anon don't know one another. Serial killer anon's friend reposted my friends graphics for some reason. My friend doesn't think JC is a serial killer but definitely responsible for the death of his GF by way of gaslighting her into suicide or something even worse.

My friend is however sure that JC is an abuser and into some deep dark shit. allegedly in a cult or cults, and has manipulation over the media and people in Hollywood to protect him from being exposed. Friend was driven to complete mental breakdown because Jim allegedly lurks the internet and targets folks he doesn't like with harassment. He also allegedly pretends to be his own fans and gasses himself up. Apparently he has an ego more brittle than a glass Christmas ornament.

His exposure may only come after he dies at this point because nobody ever fucking says or does anything in real life to stop him. It's very disheartening. He seems like a very demented, unhinged sicko, I guess that's why nobody messes with him.

Nobody should like JC or idolize him. Not even his past accolades. He's an empty shell. The majority of Hollywood even seems disenchanted with him, he's like a pathetic court jester who's kept around so he doesn't snap and go postal on everyone. Says a lot when even people the cesspool industry don't seem to like you anymore.
>>
>>198599183
My cousin ate a pot cookie and we found him in the closet sucking his thumb 12 hours later.
>>
>>198601485
I hope he does. He's a horrible person and has driven multiple people into ruin. This man has caused widespread pain and suffering with his cruelty while pretending he still makes the world laugh. He deserves to die miserable and alone.
>>
File: R (6).gif (959 KB, 400x225)
959 KB
959 KB GIF
>>198604778
Yeah I know we're forever, faggot. I've been here for 15 years
>>
>>198604841
Those infographs were pretty convincing from what I remember. Nobody who has met Jim Carrey has a single good thing to say about him.
>>
>>198604841
tbqh this is extremely easy to believe with 0 evidence
he's always struck me as an empty vessel
talks in a plastic way
>>
>>198604841
Any chance the manipulation is the usual variety of blackmail, i.e. exploiting children to be in the club or for themselves? JC's birthday party group pic was unnecessarily creepy. A bunch of old geezers with some fame delighting in being grotesquely sinister. How come they can't muster that dark energy for their "comic does dramatic acting" as movie villains?
>>
>>198605007
His painting as therapy TV special was quite emotionally manipulative. Probably like Jonah Hill's image rehab "documentary" with his therapist. Just abusive control freaks trying to seem harmless to court the public.
>>
>>198599013
That is one DARK white male
>>
>>198599279
Every drug fag I’ve ever met says shit like this and they’re the most insufferable pieces of shit and do nothing to help anyone else, add to society in any way or create anything worthwhile. They do shitty “art” and say it represents some inner bullshit but it’s like three lines on a page or some gay street art style shit and it without fail sucks every time
>>
>>198605054
My friend came into contact with people who were less than six degrees of separation from him. There's also a humongous racket in Hollywood with lawyers like JCs consistently intimidating and whacking people which is a whole different enchilada of corruption in need of systemic overhaul. Let's just say that I'm not usually one to believe everything I hear, but in this case, everything I heard sounded realistic. Corroborate it with what's publicly buried but out there about JC's behavior when you ignore the PR propaganda, it matches.

JC lost all semblance of reality a long time ago. My friend was raised by a narcissistic parent and also victimized by narcissistic partners so it really tore them apart. They used to like JC and his work, grew up with his movies. I think beside the harassment they endured online that's why they broke down.

JC constantly presenting himself as a victim and mental health advocate guru who overcame somehow managing STILL to swindle thousands of people into thinking he actually cares when he's just a pathetic narcissistic manchild bully is enough of a contradiction to make anyone go mad. While he's been more of a transparent jerk in recent years and the girlfriend thing should've torpedoed him it's like nothing can take him down. Whenever he has a controversy he just hides in cowardice. It is baffling how he's continuously treated like a wounded puppy. Dude is basically the Joker of Hollywood. Started off as a geninie charity nutcase who worked his way up only to become the monster he despises.
>>
>>198605385
Hippie shit is fucking retarded. They espoused drugs as a spiritual thing but it's just bargain bin sensory only temporary illusion of enlightenment. You feel euphoric so you feel at peace with all things. Wowie zowie. Next you're gonna say sex can make you feel powerful and watching sunsets is calming. Hippies are trash. Always about peace and love but usually just sexually degenerate drug fiends. You know, losers.
>>
>>198605385

As the thread has discussed a narcissist will take psychedelics and just become more of a narcissist because he confuses an altered state of awareness as some grand awakening when in reality he just enjoys staring up his own ass and talking about how much smarter and profound he is than everyone else is.

An egomaniac by definition cannot decouple from their ego.
>>
File: image0.gif (1.49 MB, 500x314)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>198605188
He also allegedly goes into long hibernation periods according to his own friends so it's not impossible to believe he'd browse the internet or procure his assistants to do it. In a brief clip for a bumper for the the Hollywood Reporter roundtable he did, he can be seen playing on his phone. He then smirks at the camera. There's something very sinister about it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UwWG1J1P_2s
>>
you can have an ego and still have a completely objective perspective on reality
it's called pragmatism you retards
>>
>>198599013
that's not what ego death means
>>
>>198605967

>ego compels him to insult others and posture that he is superior to them
>>
>>198605890
I think its the fake warmness in his voice like he's obsessed with his legacy
Bro talks how people remember Robin Williams
>>
>>198605269
Manipulation seems to be pretty garden variety in Hollywood from what me and my friend heard, yeah. It's pretty common in general to keep collateral in high level industry on people you see as threats. That's how you stay in the game whether or not you actually abuse people. JC is also well connected and started off as a poorie so he's probably looked at with greater sympathy than say your average nepotism baby. I almost see comedy guys as being sort of like sadistic frat bros. They seem like a rare breed of freak. JC apparently hung out in the Viper Room with JDepp and did drugs there back in the day, another red flag.

The other thing that people do that was actually revealed to the public via Weinstein case was manipulate the press using catch and kill tactics. Meaning exchanging secrets with the press to keep your name out of the media.

The cult that JC is connected to, Transcendental Meditation, also allegedly has tendrils in some pretty high level people. They definitely have bodies buried somewhere. Two of his exes one of which was the dead girl also have ties to Scientology. Wouldn't be shocking if he were in both cults or moved from one to another and that increased the amount of protection he has.
>>
>>198601030
Your consciousness defines you as an entity separate from the people and world around you. Like, you are not your dog or that tree in your yard.

Now turn that little rule off.
>>
>>198606098
He admitted in an interview before he was famous that he spent a bunch of his childhood "rehearsing" his emotions and reactions to things. The older he gets the harder it is for him to put up that facade.
>>
>>198605385
Weird. Every wannabe straightedge dipshit was a miserable friendless cunt that were straight up drains on society. Get a job, you fucking loser.
>>
File: image0.jpg (203 KB, 840x838)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>198605300
How conveniently he dropped it around the time the accusations of abuse were trickling out. Meanwhile my cat could paint better art with her tail than this NFT he sold for like $50,000. Life is unfair.
>>
>>198599135
My friend said he reminds me of their cluster b mom. That's not a compliment
>>
>>198602060
Being a weirdo is great. When it doesn't harm people. The problem is that Jim Carrey is a category 5 hurricane, not a pleasant rainstorm.
>>
I cannot fathom why anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>198606487
>drain on society
>get a job
right, all those tent cities in my city are full of straightedge dipshits. totally not duggies
>>
>>198600105
ego death is real. i spent months at a zen monastery and experiened "kensho", which is basically the zen word for ego death. it only lasted a few days, though - but it definitely happened.
>>
>>198604447
The implication was obvious trying to flame the point that weed can give similar psychedelic effects, you probably have had a bad trip similar to me, or you're defending weed when I'm not here to attack it. Don't take everything at face value like an autist.
>>198600779
>>198607547
losing your sense of self makes sense, since that is an "illusion" we survive on. Ego hibernation fits a lot better than ego death
>>
From my experience anyone who attacks somebody else (and more specifically their ego) does so from a position of narcissism to begin with.
>>
>>198607294
nta but have you seriously not realized yet that virtually everyone you interact with does drugs in come capacity?
do you actually believe the only people doing drugs are the couple hundred dregs living in skid row or philly? that every single functional individual is drug-free?
lol
>>
>>198606065
well yeah because it's not necessary to put aside my ego to address the point.
putting aside my ego all the time is impractical because it costs me something every time I do it.
Anyone who says different is lying to themselves and is using the exercise as an excuse to run away from something as a cope.
>>
>>198607547
and then everyone clapped
>>
>>198599013
each eye is massively different from the other. i think that can happen when you do a lot of LSD.
>>
>>198603044
Its Will Laren..?
>>
>>198608130
>have you seriously not realized yet that virtually everyone you interact with does drugs in come capacity?
I live in Utah
>>
>>198602288
Similar to this note, I find that it's like seeing the raw feed of data before your brain has had a chance to preprocess it with all the biases from your lived experience. It can also shortcut the assigning of symbols to things which is why it can be really hard/impossible to read while tripping. You see the shape of a letter A as just the shape without any kind of social or linguistic associations attached and realise just how much EVERYTHING you're seeing and doing is saddled with this kind of symbolic baggage. It lets you see a primordial world common to all beings before the veil of human centric experience is put over it.
>>
>>198607547
Really?
I just took a shit ton of ket and got there in a single night
>>
>>198599013
Reminder that he gave his fiancé stds and pills to kill herself with
>>
>>198601178
Looks like Caitlin Jenner
>>
How can you call each other bros while still just regurgitating slander? No wonder a thread about a man’s ego thread has almost 200 replies.
>>
>>198604841
Yea he's a creepy weirdo
Wonder how many women he's raped at this point
>>
>>198599013
You can't be narcissistic if you're actually the goat.
>>
I'm just sad that of all the directions he takes he turns into a massive cuck
all of his characters reveal his inner personality is actually the opposite
guilt destroyed him kek
>>
>>198601192
You can only say that from your subjective perspective. God gifted us with free will along with all its pleasures and pitfalls.
>>
>>198599279
>>198600075
>I’m a huge faggot though
>this is an argument
>>
File: self_recursive.jpg (123 KB, 640x640)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>198602033
Not him, but death smells like a dusty empty room left alone for centuries, like a dehydration chamber and silica packets.
>>
>>198599013
Many such cases. Narcissist and other psychopaths have to be just removed for humanity to thrive.
>>
>>198609092
Fuck off jim
>>
>>198608130
says a lot about you and your social circles
>>
>>198607547
Kek, don't worry, it wasn't ""kensho"".
>>
>>198608904
Probably not as widespread but it's still a thing no doubt. If anything that's more of a reason to people not notice or to be more hush-hush about it.
My point was more about how it's pretty common nowadays among normal people but we only see the hobos doing it because they just don't give a fuck and have nothing to lose anyways.

>>198609516
>me
>social circles
kek
kind of funny that you think you know what individually goes on with your 'social circle' behind closed doors, too
>>
File: olaf.jpg (1.28 MB, 2048x1106)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
it all went wrong when this kino never got a sequel
>>
>>198601192
You're an absolute idiot

The alternative is never existing at all
>>
>>198601427
>The second law of thermodynamics guarantees the heat death of the universe

It's just a perpetual cycle, the universe will big bang again and again
>>
>>198609472
Cremated remains yes, not being Worm food
>>
>>198609472
nah death always smells like shit.
Literal shit.
>>
>>198607547
Cbt, meditation, habit forming... All about repetition to reprogram the pavlovian
>>
>>198606512
His "look at my painting, not the news of my STD's" schtick inspired the same from Hunter Biden later. Lots of cat crazies who may buy your art if you start an acct for them to build a brand.
>>
>>198599013
>>198599049
>I'm a jew who literally makes sure your post is kosher
>>
>>198602065
You can and it's scarily easy, you don't even need to down several grams of mushrooms or whatever, just smoke a bowl of salvia and you'll pretty much be there
>>
>>198602065
>>198610435
Heroin will solve your problems too. It's the best thing ever.
>>
File: 654564564.jpg (65 KB, 843x826)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>198599013
>picrel
>>
I took 2.4 grams of psylocibin and had zero effect, altered thoughts, etc. is this common? Is there a fox?
>>
>>198607547
It's terrible. First there is a feeling of euphoria that everything is connected and then it turns into a state of perpetual anhedonia. To escape this I had to reprogram my mind and hypnotize myself into my old self.
>>
>>198610521
It can happen. Try 3 or 4, stop at 5. People usually go a hero from 6 or more.

Also don't take advice from strangers on the internet.
>>
>>198610513
kek it do be like that
the event has no long lasting effects and anyone claiming that they incorporated it into their life is full of bullshit because it would take constant and permanent effort to do so akin to what buddhists do, in fact I'd argue it makes you a worse person because it leaves you in a 'cannot be unseen' state in which the things you experience after it are all in contrast to what you felt things *should be* so you are inherently scrutinizing all the time, internally, unwillingly
>>
>>198599013
narcissists don't have a core, dummy.
if he is a clinical NPD
that only works on normal people.
>>
>>198604609
The things claimed about it are not true. Demonstrably. It is not lasting, and it does not remove sense of self.
I've done it plenty of times. Mind alterations via chemical are only profound to the unintelligent.
>>
>>198599013
since when? i remember some fitness youtuber who did the same and he basically went around telling people he was god, then later went to thailand to suck ladyboy cock
>>
i watched tree of life on shrooms and fix'd my mental illness
>>
File: IMG_7694.jpg (15 KB, 280x280)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
When I turned 19, I smoked 40x purple sticky salvia out of a bong with a torch lighter and was sent to another fuckin’ dimension. I held the hit for like 20 seconds, exhaled, and the smoke started to pixellate until I warped through the cloud. Like my soul left my body and I was in some kind of void where the population was just me. All kinds of weird shit going on there, but the point is it felt more lucid than any dream I’ve ever had and it was the most alien experience I’ve ever encountered when compared to mushrooms, lsd, and molly. Really wish I would have tried DMT back n in the day but I never will at this point due to bipolar disorder and my tendency to have manic episodes. Probably related to the psychedelics desu.
>>
>>198599013
He wanted to be a Russell brand character so bad but he lacks resells heart and soul and brain big time
>>
>>198611365
Joe Rogan is like that though...he's never quite been right in the head.
>>
>>198602105
>>198601578
Kvetch harder
>>
>>198599013
perfect Roobotnik and I'll be forever grateful he's still doing Sonic even though he "retired"
>>
>>198611048
not op but doesn’t narcissism stem from deep shame at the core? Therefore they evade getting closer to their true self.
>>
>>198605385
When stupid people can’t argue against what someone is saying they always resort to attacking their character. What’s worse is in this case you’re not even attacking a real person, you’re just saying what this person said corresponds to people you made up in your head as if this somehow invalidates their experience
>>
>>198599183
>DUDE ACID LMAO
kys
>>
>>198599183
>Ancient warrior cultures would take them before they went on blood curdling raids and shit
That is a completely made up myth with zero evidence. I agree with your point though. They can make bad people worse.
>>
>>198602065
>>198601380
I do this all the time without any drugs. You just need a lot of free time, like being a neet.
>>
>>198601030
Don't take it personal
>>
The problem with Carrey is that he's starred in too many existential, artsy films that he's actually convinced himself he's some tortured poet/genius and not some guy who's famous for making le epic funny faces and making a genuine ass of himself. He thinks he is as intelligent and introspective as the screenwriters that wrote his best roles
>>
>>198601157
But you are retard, you are different to other things, that's why you're you
>>
>>198605300
Howard Stern tried to shill painting as a cope for poor mental health too. I mean I'm sure there's some merit to it, but it's pretty gay.
>>
>>198612198
That’s just how our brains have to process reality to enable us to survive but existentially there is no actual difference between you and any other thing on any objective level
>>
>>198601178
lol
>>
>>198612431
>there is no actual difference between you and any other thing on any objective level
This is nonsense and you don’t actually believe it
>>
>>198601030
Fuck these niggers, I'll tell you the truth.

Everything is fucking connected. Literally everything in a spider-wen of cause and effect. Absolute recognition of this simultaneously calls attention to your own meaninglessness but also the purity of the human experience, because your greatest accomplishment and worst failing are of equal value in the sum total.
>>
>>198601427
Except energy is constantly leaking in/out of the universe into the greater multiverse, it's turtles all the way don't you know? It isn't for you to worry about such things.
>>
>>198601318
Only part way there. Consider the idea of an omniscient omnipotent "being" existing beyond time and space. What does that even mean? To occupy everything, everywhere, and to simply be? This suggests like you say that we are all part of this greater whole. But then what is the meaning of will? Everything was, is and will be. The God complex ultimately has no will to execute because it is everything and everything part of that complex was always meant to be exactly what it is. Free will truly is an illusion on every front and the idea of good or evil is a lowly interpretation of reality and the many interactions seen at a base level of linear time progression.

And I wouldn't say this Idea is even that profound. But some people really wig out the moment you suggest "free will" is an illusion and start flinging the dumb so deep le edgy high school accusations.
>>
>>198613293
what i dont get is if free will doesnt exist why do I have a consciousness? why am I not just acting unconciously like a computer calculation?
>>
>>198599183
>Even psilocybin can bring out some of your darkest traits if you approach psychedelics with such naivety.
edgy reddit shit
>>
>>198604948
>he was 3 at the time
>>
>>198613293
>And I wouldn't say this Idea is even that profound
It is the opposite of profound. It is meaningless drivel that has no actual insight into how somebody should actually live their life in practical terms
>>
>>198609128
a lot. doesnt just rape their bodies, he rapes their minds. he'll pillage until there's nothing left. bleak reality. even the most tolerant could be led to self harming under him if pushed far enough. he purposely chooses wounded people to prey upon too

sure the industry is chock full of narcissists, but Jim puts the maniac in egomaniac. he is a special breed of bad.
>>
>>198609092
This isn't plebbit where Jim can unleash his torrent of downvote bots or tediously switch between his 70 alts at the drop of a hat. Fuck off.
>>
>>198602045
yes
>>
>>198613377
Nobody has ever been able to really define the idea of consciousness. I think therefore I am? Yeah is it that simple? Consider everything in the universe is a reaction built on another reaction. Consider it was always going to happen exactly one way. Is your brain not simply a microcosm of the universe with little bits of energy bouncing off each other. Your whole body is a collection of cells dividing and dying constantly. What does it mean to be you?
>>198613485
>It is the opposite of profound
That's why the plebs got sick of Socrates bullshit. But tell me about profundity. Does profoundness better allow someone to live practically? I think the simple truth is quite practical. Your life was written before the universe existed. Maybe that little nugget would give someone clarity in living their life.
>>
This thread is so gay. None of the people in this thread are even nearly as intelligent and metaphysically-savvy as they believe they are.
>>
>>198612658
The universe is a single unified whole. Your mind has to create distinctions in order to survive as a human being but there’s no reason to believe those distinctions are real just because they’re useful for survival. If you were a different species your mind would create a whole different set of distinctions in order for you to survive and you would see reality completely differently. So it’s obvious that these distinctions are subjective and have nothing to do with objective reality.
>>
>>198613781
Well at least you’ve managed to use it to find a way to convince yourself you’re superior to everyone
>>
>>198613781
Duh. They're on drugs
>>
>>198613781
one of us
>>
>>198613711
>Maybe that little nugget would give someone clarity in living their life.
What clarify would that be? The clarity to be an insufferable druggie pseud?
>>
File: 1707761874407352.jpg (62 KB, 900x590)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>someone does coke, wakes up next morning, realises he wasn't actually that funny or interesting
>someone does MDMA, wakes up next morning,
realties everyone wasn't actually his best friend
>someone does mushrooms, wakes up next morning, still thinks he solved the secrets of the Universe
>>
>>198614103
The clarity to be less of a judgmental douchebag
>>
>>198599183
definitely agree, and clockwork orange made a point of this with the milk
>>
>>198599057
>points finger at screen
YOU’RE THE ZOMBIES
>>
>>198613781
I am though.
>>
>>198614428
I'm literally projecting into the noosphere right now and looking at your 4D gestalt through a Xen Guai thoughtlens and you're actually not
>>
>>198614162
Oooo sounds like a bit of a seethe anon! Not very Buddha-esque, bad vibes dude
>>
>>198599013
>psychedelics will do the trick
Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>198614571
I’m just telling it like it is
>>
>>198613781

>nooo I have totally conquered my ego but I'm compelled to brag about how much smarter I am than everyone
>>
>>198599826
100% Truth. It's like with any drug. If you smoke weed to relax, it'll make you lazy. If your intention is to slget high and make art, you'll experience an energy boost and some stimulation. If an angry person drinks, it amplifies their anger. If a person drinks because their aim is to loosen up and make friends and have a good time, they're going to be friendly when the buzz kicks in. Why wouldn't the same thing be true for shrooms and other psychedelics? The only exception to the rule I can think of is meth and probably cocaine. Noo matter what your mindset is, Meth turns you into a paranoid teeth grinding goblin, and cocaine inflates your ego and turns you into an asshole
>>
>>198611854
>projecting this hard
the kikefed CIA invented LSD and distributed it numbnuts
if it weren't for their distribution and media propaganda (mostly music, the grateful dead literally have an MKULTRA icon as their logo) you wouldn't even know about psychedelics (much less their use by american natives), they'd still be niche/fringe interests
>>
>>198615351
To be fair if you have conquered your ego then technically you are smarter than everyone
>>
>>198616098
>the sense of self is le illusion
>except when it makes me feel smug
>>
>>198616204
It’s one thing if they’re bragging about it, but if someone has conquered their ego they are objectively better than you
>>
>>198616278
>I think I’m better than you, but I can’t actually come out and say it because that would collapse my whole nonsensical worldview
This is how druggies actually think
>>
File: 1644966458117.png (381 KB, 600x692)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>198613781
>im getting mogged, better do something about it
>>
>>198616378
I’m not talking about myself. I’m saying when I look at the Buddha I can clearly see he’s better than everyone even if he doesn’t say it
>>
>>198605385
Nigger, this is 4chan's television and film board where half the users post about their favorite underage actress. Go moral grandstand on reddit.
>>
>drug addict meltdown thread
>>
>>198599013
Bufoonery: unsanctioned.
>>
File: 512315412341.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>198599013
ego death from psyches is the biggest meme ever. I've even blasted off DMT when i was in college. yea it will humble you but its literally impossible to not have an ego unless you mindbreak yourself for years like a buddhist monk in tibet.
anyone who claims ego death from acid or shrooms is a just lying for attention.
>>
>>198601281
>>198601345
>>198602314
>>198603044
philly artist will laren, nothing to do with carrey
>>
>>198615466
Carrey also did a lot of meth and cocaine
>>
>>198616458

Lmao it is always the most foolish who think they are the most wise.
>>
>>198601473
If he reverts back to poor Jim nobody will want to fuck him. No normal woman wants to fuck his diseased peen when the riches disappear and he'll be unable to afford escorts. Without his riches he's no longer entitled to be a sex obsessed pervert.
>>
>>198618131
Yeah I’m sure the Buddha was just a fool and you know better
>>
>>198618251

Ok how do I explain this to an idiot? Let me try:

The very fact that you're comparing them at all in a hierarchical structure means that you are still very much attached to ego. And now that you're trying to shame me for something I didn't even say proves that even further. You are so deeply attached to your ego that you are lying to create a false reality to where you are superior to me in every case, even if it's complete fantasy.

So in your confidence in your "wisdom" you become the ultimate fool.
>>
File: image0.jpg (11 KB, 256x256)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>198618178
To add insult to injury, penniless Jim will go stir crazy in absence of drugs and handlers. He would prospectively end up in jail when he snaps during junkie withdrawal or dead of a fentanyl overdose.
>>
>>198618339
No shit dumbass. I never once said I wasn’t attached to my ego. Obviously if I had transcended my ego I wouldn’t be talking to you. By your own logic you must be a fool because you think you’re wiser than me.
>>
>>198618394

So now you're backtracking and lying again because you're attachment to ego is so strong that you can't be wrong even if you have to constantly change the story. And in putting others down you are putting yourself down more.

Detachment of ego means you see all of this effort as being unnecessary.
>>
>>198599057
There were only 5 good movies released in the last 20 years
>>
>>198618251
Listen to the Buddha's wisdom, druggie anon
>>
>>198618251
Anon’s right, you’re fucking insane for invoking a saint or deity and assigning their holiness to actors and shit in an argument like thisb
>>
>>198618490
All of the criticisms you’re throwing at me actually apply to you. I never once tried to come off as wise. If you actually reread the whole conversation all I said was the Buddha was better than other people and you tried to enlighten me about the foolishness of my hierarchical thinking and how the most foolish think they’re the most wise. Obviously if the Buddha had completely transcended his ego and didn’t think he was wise he wouldn’t be teaching people because there would be no need to in the first place.
>>
>>198618732

No I've only ever been saying that comparing at all is foolish and you keep lying about it.
>>
>>198618732
I’m with the other anon, stop trying to act priestly with Buddha’s name. Stop trying to act in defense of a saint to claim an alliance with them. Don’t fucking tell people Buddha is superior, that’s not even the fucking point of Buddhism you roadside charlatan. The path continues past where you are sitting, follow it if you actually care, but don’t expect anyone’s sympathy when you turn around and curse the people you assume are walking behind you
>>
>>198618746
The idea that anyone can behave in the world without an ego is an absurd fantasy. If the Buddha didn’t have hierarchical thinking he wouldn’t be capable of having a student/teacher relationship and there would be no teachings. And calling someone a liar won’t make it true no matter how many times you repeat it.
>>
>>198618827
I’m not trying to act priestly. I don’t know what you even mean by that. And I’m not a Buddhist. I don’t even know if the Buddha was a real person, but if he was he still had an ego because every human being does. I was just using him as an example of a wise person.
>>
>>198618861

uhhhh *hits vape* the budha said I should be a faggot and lie online or like something uuuuhhhhh *jerks off to gay shit*
>>
>>198599013
knuckles is so kiked. they push literal kike shit in the 3rd ep.
I tried not to assume that wadw was a kike jsut based on his appearance but i guess he is.
>>
>>198618943
That’s what I’m saying, you’re not even a Buddhist and don’t know anything about Buddha, but you pulled his name out of your ass to make value judgements in good or bad, when Buddhism doesn’t even operate in the language of good and bad. A mortal protest sat down beneath a tree long enough that he was able to figure a relationship between want and suffering, and its attachment to ego. It’s not about who has a superior lack of ego, superiority is literally an ego concept. So don’t run your mouth about foreign religions you don’t understand, alright
>>
File: 1381544431702.jpg (30 KB, 290x350)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>198599013
no shit, hollywood are a bunch narcissistic psychopaths
>>198601030
>dude, just take those drugs than can fuck up your brain to become one with the universe lmao
hippies garbage, if your IQ is not under 90, you will already know that everything is energy and matter and it will return where it came from
>>
>>198618974
These are just baseless ad hominem attacks because you can’t argue against what I said.
>>198619004
That’s a fair point. I probably shouldn’t have used the Buddha’s name. But I am familiar enough with Buddhism to come to the conclusion that a lot of people who claim to be Buddhists are deluded about certain things. The idea that we’re supposed to not have egos in our daily lives and not see hierarchies is delusional. When you’re in meditation you let go of differences, but when you return to worldly life you have to see differences and engage in hierarchical thinking.
>>
>>198618861
Stop speculating on the Buddha! You’re fucking guessing out your ass that this religious leader believes your leaderboard system, just fucking because! And because you’re not familiar with the material, you’re taking that brief feeling reverence towards a holy figure, and manipulating it so you think you have a saint on your side when you’re making cynical ego judgements!
Go fucking ask a Buddhist monk instead of bullshitting that Buddha was all about superiority hierarchies, just because you can only interpret his notion of spiritual guidance as a language of winners and losers! *smacks you with a bamboo* now silence!
>>
>>198619218
You are the one cluelessly invoking Buddha! His words and religion are widely available in text and speech, read those instead of writing fanfiction on his behalf!
>>
>>198619243
The very idea of student/teacher relationship is hierarchical. We’re just going in circles so I think we’re done here.
>>
>>198599013
No Jim not the AIDS dick
>>
>>198619218
You are clearly not familiar with the fifth precept which forbids the use of drugs
>>
>>198619218

>These are just baseless ad hominem attacks

First you invoke budha having zero clue then you want to claim that people aren't following the rules of debate when you clearly never cared in the first place.

You have a mental illness.
>>
>>198601030
just do a shitload of ketamine
>>
>>198609393
It's not a gift, but a curse. God is a sociopath.
>>
>>198619311
Waiting impatiently for him to die of AIDS
>>
>>198619294
It’s a religion, an attempt at enlightening spiritual understanding! It is not meant to align to whatever pre-existing calculus or social math you do, you are atheistically applying mundane understandings and power vocabularies to what is supposed to be a transformative alignment of your ego-based understanding to the true nature of the spirit! Which is why I ask for silence from you, because I would prefer to be silent myself and not rebut your egotistical noise!
I don’t know why you invoked Buddha just to say it’s impossible for him to actually mean what he said!
>>
>>198599076
>Sanic movie
Autists please go.
>>
>>198619625
im neither a sonic fan nor an autist. it was on pluto and i watched it
>>
>>198619568
> because I would prefer to be silent myself and not rebut your egotistical noise!
Or, to be more specific, if we could just both just shut up, than whatever is true will silently exist between us without our egotistical interruptions! *hits you with a bamboo* now sit for an hour alone with your thoughts, and know that none of them are real! Sit in silence and observe the petty monkey brain screeching needily into the void, and watch that ape struggle, for no reason!
>>
>>198619667
Amen
>>
File: image0.jpg (549 KB, 3072x2155)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
at some point this thread was about what a piece of abusive shit jim carrey was but then it took a hard right into woo woo territory

jim carrey is still an atrocious piece of shit.
>>
>>198620383
he was found innocent with his ex gf proven to be insane and falsifying medical records in an attempt to slander him
>>
>>198620415
His lawyer claimed that you dumb fuck. His lawyer shouldn't be trusted. His lawyers have a history of knowingly manipulating evidence, buying off the LA court system, and paying off plaintiffs. Lavely & Singer hired the buffer lawyer and L&S is known for defending guilty pests. Trusting Jim Carreys lawyer is about as retarded as trusting Fletcher Reede in Liar Liar

Look at his AIDS face into his deeply syphilis wasted eyes and tell me that man doesn't have a petri dish of STDs. You're retarded.
>>
"HIV-associated lipoatrophy, which includes fat loss of the limbs, buttocks, and face."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.