[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: robert.png (602 KB, 680x477)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
I typically visit a local megamart for discounted candy, but I always buy my popped corns from the kinoplex as they're freshly popped and buttered for my enjoyment. I also abstain from drinking for 18 hours prior to my film's start time to prevent any bathroom breaks. What's /tv/'s routine?
>>
>>198606679
Tbh a bag of beef jerky is all I need
>>
>>198606679
mine is pretty meticulous
first I walk in, then I buy a ticket, and lastly I sit down
>>
>>198606679
I never go to the bathroom during a movie.
Makes for the best pisses of my life.
>>
I roll up in the 'plex VIP, with my gas tank on E and everyone's drinks being on me.
>>
I buy a ticket for a movie that's just about to start, and take my time buying concessions. 30 seconds or so after the trailers are done and the movie has started me and my fat pregnant wife push through to the center of the aisle were our seats are, while looking at the tickets on our phones full brightness. At this point we realize we are one aisle off and push our way back out, go up a level, and push through to our seats. I WOLF down my snacks, GULP down my soda, and go take a piss 20 mins into the film. When I come back I have my wife catch me up on what I missed, she has to go over it a couple times because I don't understand and don't recognize all the characters. 20 minutes after this she goes off for her bathroom break.
The usual.
>>
>>198607351
I have a small bladder so I have to plan in advance. My drink of choice is tea (unsweetened) but it makes me piss so I can't sip while I take in a kino. Life is all about compromises.
>>
>>198607477
I do this but no wife so I piss twice and ask a stranger to fill me in on what I missed
>>
File: gun.gif (624 KB, 240x180)
624 KB
624 KB GIF
>>198607477

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.